[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: sandman slow.jpg (577 KB, 1270x1263)
577 KB
577 KB JPG
sandman sisters......its over
>>
should have funded a shadman series instead
>>
>>174554068
>tfw you overdosed on copium
>>
Weird. You'd think a comic that had such a large female audience would be a surefire hit as a streaming show.
>>
>>174554068
Kek. What level of cope is this?
>>
>>174554068
>was watched too slowly
Netflix killed cinema and it is now going after television kek
>>
>>174554068
lmfao

Only the episode with the immortal guy was good, the rest was cringe
the mind battle against tranny lucifer comes to mind
>>
>>174554068
It wasn't binged because it completely falls apart a few episodes in
>>
>>174554068
>NOOOO GOY, DON'T THINK ABOUT THE CONTENT! JUST CONSUME THE SLOP!
>>
File: 1658712065453555.jpg (32 KB, 392x386)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>174554068
good

every person besides the literal blank slate white male main character was a black lesbian mutant minority of some type or another

50% of the conversations were about being gay, black, wanting to bang a gay, wanting to bang a black, or denigrating someone for not being gay or black

i wish it got so cancelled they took the first season off the site to save on hosting fees
>>
>>174554068
I thoroughly checked out when they gave niggers dream power and their father was trans. It failed because Netflix and amazon couldn't stop themselves from going too woke.
>>
This dude has been in an open relationship since the beginning of time. His wife fed him rationalizations and manipulations in the form of seemingly meaningful (in retrospect) parables that made sense to him. It's no surprise that he can't be straightforward in a concise way.
>>
>>174554068
I can't be the only one who thinks Neil Gaiman's writing is absolute dogshit.
>>
Good. Fuck Gayman and fuck Netflix. I instantly stop caring about a show as soon I learn they're forcing niggers, tranny, and general homoshit.
>>
File: 1655433360778.png (95 KB, 491x567)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>174554068
>N-N-No, it didn't fail because of wokeness! I-I-It was poorly marketed! It wasn't given proper writing-staff! There was dysfunction behind the scenes during development! The chuds review-bombed it! Russia posted fake reviews! It was released at the wrong time of year!
>Please believe me! "Get Woke go broke" doesn't happen! It's anything but the wokeness! Anything! P-P-P-PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!!

Lol add "Th-Th-They watched it 'too slow'!!!..." to the list, kek.
>>
>>174554068
I read the comics years ago, and have a few gay posters and statues in storage from that chapter of my life. I took one look at the online ads for this thing and didn’t recognize half the characters. Gender swapping, race changing, etc. I knew I had no interest in watching this and felt pretty disappointed. I would have enjoyed that stroll down memory lane.

What BLEW MY MIND was how poorly (and that is putting it kindly) Gaiman took any criticism. Suddenly the goofy guy who was widely-known for being an overly-kind hippy type went NUTS. The tweets he posted accusing his long-time fans of being racist or small-minded really hit me. He was tearing into them. Meanwhile, the rainbow brigade on Twitter, many who openly admitted they had never read the comics, were drooling and fawning while he retweeted their useless accolades. Then came the floods of tweets about viewership and breaking records and all that jazz, which I simply knew HAD TO BE A LIE. Even a true-to-sourse-material live action version of an esoteric and rather dated franchise would be hard-pressed to pull high traffic.

What was the point of all of this? I don’t see any winners here at all. If anything it has permanently soured me to even glancing at anything that man creates in the future. He threw all of his fans under the bus, shit on his legacy, and was a colossal asshole.
>>
>>174554068
this is just fucking pathetic
>>
>>174554068
>ignore Gaiman, he is an idiot. We have purposefully watched his show wrong as a joke
>>
>>174554068
Most people blow through a series in a few days, gayman is just coping bc no one likes his show
>>
>>174554068
Hahaa couldn’t happen to a nicer sellout.
>>
the last few episodes were a slog to get through and i only did it because i wanted to see how bad it could get
can't imagine the average person continuing after dream disappears from the show and is replaced by like 7 black lesbians
>>
>>174554068
/tv/ was right again
>>
>>174554068
What did Gayman mean by this?
>>
I watched the first 3 epioades and couldn't help but notice every episode was worse than the last so I dropped it
>>
You would think they would want people watching slowly so they might go across 2 billing periods when they might have otherwise canceled their sub after the binge
>>
Interesting explanation he's invented in his head this guy really is a creative genius
>>
>>174554068
No, Gayman. You made the show wrong.
>>
File: death_01.png (665 KB, 750x400)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
>Hi, Netflix! I heard you were doing a show about me and my family, so I deci...
>Oh...
>Yeah, let me show what I think of it!
>>
>>174555033
his jewish paymasters can do no wrong
>>
>>174555165
I can’t help but agree. I’m pretty sure nobody watched the show.
>>
>>174554105
based
>>
>>174554068
Haven't finished the show but the first arc was enjoyable enough even though it had some massive pacing issues. When the vortex girl becomes the focus I dropped off.
>>
>>174554797
Top kek
>>
Use the money to make Mindhunter season 3 you bastards.
>>
>>174555349
money isn't the reason why season 3 hasn't happened
>>
>>174555208
I’m thinking the guy must be having some serious mental issues. His Twitter rants attacking his fans for being disappointed were unreal. Now he’s sitting in a corner eating his boogers, claiming low viewership is actually “slow” viewership.
>>
>>174554068
>tfw pirated the show, since I don't give money to streamjews
>but I did binge-watch it eventually
So was it a good way of watching the show, Mr Gaiman?
>>
>>174554068
I didn’t watch his show, it looks like shit, but I can’t binge watch either. Maybe 2 episodes a week at most. If that kills Netflix shows oh well.
>>
What the fuck was up with having the focus shift from Dream to that black girl and her quest to find her brother? Was it awkward like that in the comics as well?
>>
>>174554671
you wrote all that gay blogpost vomit just to call gayman a faggot
kys and embrace brevity
>>
>>174555033
Terrible excuse. Saying dogs are all the TV's would make as much sense.
>>
File: 1659997970732464.png (613 KB, 1920x1080)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
Did they made this show as gay and blackwashed as possible, so people couldn't focus on how boring, sterile and unimaginative it looks?
>>
>>174555479
Rose was white in the comics. After Dream’s return the series was kind of episodic, with a suite of comics focusing on one character or more with a strong tie-in to the Immortals. It was not jarring. Based off your description the show handled this quite poorly.
>>
I'm glad I get to laugh at this faggot's face.
>>
I couldn't get past the utterly cringe intro voice-over narration monolog. It felt like something written by a 7th grader edgelord. I laughed so hard I just hit stop on the remote and put something else on.
>>
File: 1660002064009889.png (585 KB, 624x971)
585 KB
585 KB PNG
>>174555536
The original. How embarrassing.
>>
>>174554068
good
>>
Why did it fail?
>>
Gaiman's OG fanbase have always been men, but the adaptations keep casting to attract women.
Super handsome men, ugly women.
So the old fans don't bother watching it and most of the female audience were never fans of the original work anyway.
Good adaptations are so braindead easy to make you have to be deliberately sabotaging your project with subversion to make it flop.

1. Follow the original story as faithfully as possible accounting for what works slightly better for film.
2. Cast people that actually look like your original characters.
3. Nothing. That's all there is to it. It's fucking easy. No the story doesn't need to be updated for modern sensibilities, no you don't need diversity casting, no you don't need to inject modern social politics into it.
>>
File: images.jpeg-361.jpg (77 KB, 739x415)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>174555694
It's gotta be deliberately sabotaged when you get the Sandman not casting Death as a pale white girl.

It's like Discworld The Watch. This couldn't be further from the book. It's gotta be some money laundering to want these IPs to fail.
>>
gaiman is a faggot
>>
>>174554068
Neil whinging about people not watching it for the past month has put me off giving it a chance. Looks like it's not getting continued anyway
>>
>>174554068
Kek i actually watched it slow too but foe me it was because of the staggering amount of niggers. I only watched when i waals completely bored
>>
>>174555854
The Watch had the same problem The Boys has - it's just using recognisable character names and brand to tell a completely different story
>>
>>174555536
>>174555578
90% of new shows look like that. Too bad people don't talk about the abysmal production values. maybe, with the right amount of comments online, something would change. Or maybe not...
>>
>>174555854
That looks less appealing than obscure 90s shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJAgG0pGb3I&list=PL2IC9XYlxNCZNuQmPWvXcOo4fIGMD9H6Z
>>
File: images.jpeg-363.jpg (31 KB, 640x479)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>174556101
Best Discworld is the animated versions.
>>
File: kek.jpg (181 KB, 697x1169)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>174554517
Read the OP again, the new cope is:
>"You shitty fans didn't watch my show fast enough!"
>>
>>174555630
>17 persons out of 19 have to conform and make themselves look retarded stating their pronouns because of two mentally ill freakazoids
I hate this gay Earth.
>>
>>174554068
>letting episodes sink in before watching the next
I was under the impression this guy was a soft spoken humble mediocre writer. Turns out he's an idiot and his wife is even worse.
>>
the first half of the show was okay
the second half with the magical mary sue nigger arc was insufferable garbage
seriously it was really bad
>>
>>174556101
Another kino looking show to add to my list.
There's so much great old content out there that you don't even have to watch new garbage. I could watch only old shows pre-2000 shows and never run out of great content. All those great old British made for TV movies and the like.
>>
>>174554117
>I'm such a huge fan of the sandman comics
>Cool, which issue did you like most?
>Oh, I haven't read any of it yet, but I hear it's great
Many such cases
>>
>>174555694
>>174555854
>>174556038
9/10 a bafflingly shit adaption is due to someone trying to adapt their own script by stealth and using the IP as a springboard. It explains so much about adaptions that make bizarre changes.
>>
>>174555630
Casting choices. I would have given this show a chance and usually I finish a show when I start it, but the moment I saw black Death of the Endless in the trailer, I was done right then and there. And I have very low standards, I even watch shit like the Witcher.
>>
>>174555349
Fincher refuses to make it. Has nothing to do with Netflix
>>
>>174554476
Like a lot of writers his work is sometimes good but he himself is always insufferable
>>
File: shadman5.webm (973 KB, 718x720)
973 KB
973 KB WEBM
>>174554105
>Every episode is a montage of people leaving.
>>
>>174554671
>What was the point of all of this?
Ruining things and making people mad.
That is LITERALLY their goal at this point.
>>
>>174556217
Theres still good shows out there but after about 2012 those numbers dropped off a cliff with less decent let alone good shows made every year.
Still gems like Justified, Scott and Stonebridge Strike Back, and Hell on Wheels, and the Dark Crystal show slip out every now and then
>>
>>174554068
>exposing Netflix's algorithms to own the C H U D S
>>
>>174555630
>show about fags
>only 1 of 19 consider themselves a faggot
Bravo netflix
>>
>>174556539
It's a cope. I bet the Netflix algorithm doesn't value binge watching nearly as strongly and it just picks up when a show is dropped by people who watched the first 1 or 2 episodes and then haven't clicked on the next episode in 4+ weeks.
>>
>>174554068

Ive never gotten very far in Sandman. I usually stop right around the time Morpheus gets his jewel back from the crazy guy. The writing never pulled me in. The art was the most interesting thing about the series to me, and that doesn't bode well for a shitty Netflix woke adaption with race and sexuality swaps.

I guess the shitty woke-oids can be proud they ruined yet another series instead of creating anything good themselves.
>>
File: una-linda-muerte.jpg (96 KB, 900x600)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>174555854
>not casting Death as a pale white girl
There. Sometimes there might be pacing issues, or a piece of dialogue not delivered right, even some dumb plot decisions. It doesn't matter, this is a visual medium, and a beautiful goth girl could have helped people overlook all of that most of the time. And it's not just a coomer thing, it's just an aesthetically pleasant element that perfectly fits in the proposed context, the same as it was in the comic. Women would love her too, but in the usual "she's literally me" kind of way.
Missed opportunity by Netflix as always
>>
File: 1661163110745340.png (235 KB, 631x745)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>174554068
Go woke go broke
MANY SUCH CASES
>>
>>174556741
I remember when Lost became a glorified dumpster of unfulfilled ideas. Given the ending, looking back it seems like more than half of the show was a meaningless filler. Didn't matter for me, since it had a harem of 10/10 actresses, so even the bad episodes could bring some sort of joy. The new shows like Sandman are just fucking joyless. It's like depression creeping into almost every production being made during the last 10 years or so. What a fucking waste.
>>
>>174556140
>I am the music, let the good times roll!
>>
File: Screenshot(153).png (491 KB, 1018x626)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>>174554797
>tfw watched the show on 0.25 speed to get it cancelled
>>
>>174554068
>Neil Gayman’s Sandman might have been too popular to get a second season
>>
>>174556741
>If sandman did well
>And had cute pale goth death
>Halloween parties this year could've been filled with girls dressing up as pale goth girl.
Fuck you neil, wasted a perfectly good opportunity
>>
File: auUmAc9.jpg (62 KB, 974x1061)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>174556815
Hmmm yeah nah
>>
>>174556741
The first bite is with the eye applies to film as well as food.
A bad casting automatically puts an adaption on the back foot, because you’ve just primed viewers to expect change for the sake of change at best, and made them assume you don’t know the source material at worst. Either way, they’re not going into the series with the positive confirmation bias that helps smooth over inevitable issues.
It’s not 2008 anymore; nobody is naive enough to buy the “we just cast the best person for the role ;^)” line unless they wouldn’t care about the casting regardless.
>>
>>174556297
Yeah, this has been my experience with all women I've met who were fans
>>
>>174556741
This. Representation actually DOES matter and unfortunately for Neil, the majority of his fanbase are white comic book fans and former 90s and early 00s emo/goth chicks who were into Tim Burton and occult shit. That's the audience he lost by casting a black Death. There are no black women who are fans of Sandman, at least not in a percentage that is above the margin of error.
>>
>>174556815
>as one of the most faithful adaption
Consider the competition he right.
>>
>>174556741
>>174557200
Just paint the nigress white, white goth body paint looks nice on blacks too. Not doing so just makes the show feel really cheap. Dream only has his supernatural eyes for a brief moment too.
>>
>>174556144
but I thought binge watching hurt the series instead of weekly?
who should I listen here?
>>
>>174557327
The problem with slow watchers is they also get sidetracked and forget about a show. Can't have good word of mouth if people completely forget about it
>>
>>174554671
>What was the point of all of this?

In case you havent noticed: creating buzz by adding fuel to the fire that's the political landscape of the western world right now.

Those people don't want to make anything better, they don't want to create, their focus is hatred because hate demands attention.
>>
>>174557070
>The first bite is with the eye applies to film as well as food
Like scoring a goal before the game even started. Pic related new show could be a train wreck for all we know, but most people that loved the old show and and the movies are willing to give it a chance just because this particular casting decision seems somewhat inspired at first glance
>>
>>174557398
Guess they should write more memorable shows then.
Maybe episodic TV with more contained stories was a better choice for longevity after all.
>>
File: 1663369081319716.jpg (314 KB, 1033x1280)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>174554068
>neil gayman seething
>>
>>174557451
After seeing el ogro de las americas Gomez and piranha castration in the trailer, nah, not watching it. Yes I know Gomez looked liked that in the old comic strips, noone fucking cares except degenerate coomers who fap to ugly bastard hentai.
>>
>>174555578
I don't know how is possible to fuck up so much the adaption of a visual medium, all the work is already done for you, designs, atmosphere, shots, frames, dialogues and even tempo, your only work is to basically adapt it a bit and put shitty humans in it, but you still fuck up so bad. Is not even a book that is just words and make things a bit more complicated, but is a fucking comic
>>
>>174554117

>we want the female audience.
>Let's replace the blonde handsome man by an ugly old dyke

Really genuiuses.
>>
>>174554351
But there was ample white representation at the serial killer convention, what are you complaining about?
>>
>>174557595
>el ogro de las americas Gomez
is at least faithful to the OG comic.
But I personally prefer smooth mofo Raul Julia Gomez.
>>
>>174554423
I figured he’d benefit more, he must have legions of barely legal fangirls ready to jump his bones.
>>
>>174557200
>Representation actually DOES matter
Lol, no.
>>
I started watching it but got more and more disillusioned by all the homo shit and in your face agenda preaching. I consider myself a pretty liberal person but there's a point it stops becoming Entertainment.

Also, the abysmal production quality where every exterior shot is in some bumfuck English ghetto really killed my immersion.
>>
Man, I used to think Gaiman was cool.
I guess he got old.
>>
>>174557664
Mostly writers and directors who are well connected, but have no talent and are simply not very good at their craft, but who have a big ego and think they can do their own, superior version of the source material they are adapting. Especially with anime or video game adaptions, these people are way too high on their own farts to ever admit that the source material might already be good the way it is, without making drastic changes to it.
>>
The quote is right there for people to read yet the headline goes right into people's brains and makes them interpret it the way they want it to. And you all repeat this like its a fact. Gaiman doesnt say its not getting a second season "because" at all. Its all right there. Im amazed you are all so impressionable. Truly stupid people here.
>>
>>174555630
>patton oswalt
There it is.
>>
>Burns his legacy at the alter of American Empire
>Doesn't even understand why he did it, kids himself kowtowing to US foreign policy was being one of the "good guys" like all the cool people on Twitter frame it
>Ends up with nothing, lashing out as he realizes he's been cheated
lol what an idiot
>>
File: 1662662385023260.png (182 KB, 348x465)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
Stream piggy xisters of the slop covenant. Another single series flop, it just keeps happening, chuds have won, Floyd will never come back, Black death will not save us from capitalism.
>>
>>174557862
it's very unlikely this is getting a second season. Netflix usually renews big hits immediately while the hype is still fresh. This show was expensive as fuck, so it had to be a big success to be renewed. The fact this hasn't been the case yet, almost 2 months after release all but confirms it's cancelled.
>>
>>174557595
That's the point I'm trying to make. Most people that didn't like the casting of Gomez, or the piranha shit, will tune in for the girl anyway, and eventually will keep overlooking lots of other questionable decisions for the same reason, at least for a couple of episodes.
Had they cast an ugly actress of whatever race, the same people wouldn't even bother.
>>
>>174558026
Sure. I dont even like the show, I think its trash. I just get sick of media spin and people ready to jump on something just because it supports their prejudices.
>>
>>174555854
Going Postal was surprisingly good.
>>
>>174554068
>the show is watched too slowly
that's a funny way to say that people dropped it after 1 or 2 episodes lmao
>>
>>174558026
>This show was expensive as fuck
I still don't know where the the money went. Show looks like some art school reject's home movie.
>>
>>174554671
>Suddenly the goofy guy who was widely-known for being an overly-kind hippy type went NUTS. The tweets he posted accusing his long-time fans of being racist or small-minded really hit me.
This is what happens when people go woke. Many such cases.
>>
>>174555349
>>174556377
season 2 already felt like they were really tired of filming it and out of ideas kek
>>
>>174558285
Up someone’s nose, I assume
>>
>>174558263
Episode 7 is such a clusterfuck that it probably filtered the people who kept watching after the first two episodes.
>>
>gaiman
>go woke
>become gayman
>pozzed garbage nobody watches
>dies of woke aids
Sad.
>>
File: 1650037655060.png (235 KB, 650x487)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
Why did Neil Gaiman have to turn out to be a gayman? I looked up to this guy.
>>
>>174558384
he started to parroting what was socially acceptable in California to get his comic adapted.
>>
>>174554117
Women don't actually like looking at black women, they just like saying they do on social media
>>
Does the rainbow brigade know about the part in the comics where the tranny nearly gets a bunch of people killed because he insists on being part of a female-only moon goddess ceremony?
>>
>>174554068
The two handsome characters died and there was no gay sex scene so I was not interested in a second season anyway.
>>
>>174556815
based zat
>>
>>174558479
the virgin too black and gay vs the chad not black and gay enough
>>
>>174556440
>When ever shadman enter a room someone immediately leaves
>>
>>174555630
>Mason Alexander Park are
The stupid "non binary" retards expect to be addressed as plural even when directly using their name in a sentence? I will never understand why everyone is expected to play along with this stupid shit, it's worse than regular trannies
>>
>>174556940
Oh fuck you’re right
Now I’m actually mad at him.
>>
>>174558736
munktoon
>>
>>174555536
>>174555578
KEK
>>
>>174558384
I mean he’s always held these viewpoints but he used to express it through art rather than Twitter.
>>
>>174554105
>it’s about a crackhead porn artist going to jail
>>
>>174554476
he's full of himself. the narcissism bleeds through into his writing.
>>
>>174558883
>I mean
I despise you and your ilk. I hate you so much it physically hurts
>>
Gaiman did used to be cool.
The thing is that Trump basically had the same effect on society and the arts that 9/11 had on the US, in that he had a polarizing effect that caused people who lacked critical thinking to compensate too heavily one way or the other, and for a subset of those who had critical thinking and spoke their mind, to caused them to be canceled or under the threat of militant woke-ism (e.g. J.K. Rowling).

You all know what 9/11 did to freedoms in the US, I don't have to reiterate. And most of it was self-inflicted by the US on itself after the terrorists had realistically stopped doing anything (September 12th 2001). A lot of opportunists swooped in to take advantage of the situation and fan the flames, the level headed critical thinking and far-seeing people discouraging war were burnt (e.g Dixie Chicks). In most cases it was the response that fulfilled the terrorist's goals. Trump's term was the same. He began in 2017 and left in 2021. For the most part his presidency was benign, as all presidencies are because the president holds little actual power, the party behind him does. But in those four years people went insane. All they had to do was not react and keep on doing what they were doing, maybe publicly express their displeasure of the president, tell other people to vote against them next time they get the chance and move on. But instead every artist or writer suddenly took it as a personal affront that some stranger they didn't even know personally was now president, exactly the same as before, and fancied themselves armchair activists and politicians. What's the point of disagreeing about what the president says in public when 1. The president has no real agency on policy and 2. In order to be a good politician you need to dupe your geopolitical enemies which entails being a convincing buffoon and hiding your intentions in which one might employ a tactic of saying one thing but acting in the service of another? So yea,
>>
>>174558931
I know it’s a bad habit but there’s no need to be rude. Is it not bad enough they took pale Death away from me, I’ve gotta deal with some schmuk green texting me now?
>>
>>174554166
nexflix told him this

binge-watching is prefered by the company

learn to read
>>
>>174558958
*use to

So yea, all these artist and authors just self-destructed, ruined their creation's legacies, and shot themselves in the foot trying to appease some imaginary crowd. Even those seasons of Family Guy and South Park were unwatchable and their legacies are forever tarnished, sure there wasn't much to ruin there in the first place but they were the ones that should have been the most resilient to political influence given their supposed irreverent nature. They didn't have to react. Star Wars shat itself with overcompensating on wokeness, what else, nearly every other adaptation. Funnily enough the Harry Potter franchise made it out unscathed despite the abysmal Fantastic Beasts movies, because the author wasn't an insane reactionary and overcompensate in areas where she actually had creative control.
>>
>>174558958
Damn dude have an upvote
>>
>>174554068
speak with your wallet
it really works because it's one of two languages they understand
the other? violence
>>
File: 1623557520684.jpg (41 KB, 513x307)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>174554068
Daily reminder this loser reads all his Twitter replies and sometimes even responds to negative ones. There's nobody stopping you from leaving snarky, demeaning comments to bully his bitch ass.
>>
>>174554068
Another writer learns that people like his characters based on their visual design not their writing
>>
>>174557776
You'd be surprised. The fact is most men who settle down with a woman actually do want to settle down with *that* woman, they're bored of playing the field and just want a comfy life partner who they have sex with. The Lying Cheating Insatiable Husband trope is mostly a fiction, in reality it's women who become restless in stable monogamous relationships because their entire sexual mentality revolves around a constant nagging sensation that they *might* be able to do better.

For a man settling down is the desired end-state, a comfortable retirement from the chores and stresses of dating. For a woman settling down is merely settling, an acceptance that she's peaked and can't do any better, a thought so depressing to most of them that they'll fuck around at the drop of a hat. Every straight couple I've known in "open relationships", the guy has gone outside the marriage once or twice at most and doesn't particularly care for it, while the woman becomes a monstrous whore out shagging a different man every weekend with absolutely zero regard for the way she's clearly grinding her husband's self esteem into paste.

Never, ever allow yourself to be memed into allowing an open relationship, if your wife or GF proposes it either drop her on the fucking spot, or at the very least have the stones to refuse outright and keep a careful eye on her from then on.
>>
>>174555630
Desire having they/them pronouns never felt right. Desire isn't gender neutral, desire is both genders. Desire should be he/him/she/her.
>>
>data harvesting
What the fuck is this retard talking about? Got to be some bullshit they told him to fob him off. Obviously they know the figures instantly.
>>
>>174555694
My problem is that Sandman was super-pozzed to begin with and that still wasn't enough for 2022 as lots of characters got turned into niggers for no reason.
Insert Gaiman too being a cringy mess because he desperately needed the S2 money and was happy to hide his grimy past of hooking up with teenaged Death cosplayers by letting her become a dumpy apefrican woman.
>>
>>174559632
A diverse team of new york times data journalists has to add like 10 figues but for every addition they must check privileges etc. Any number created by a man* is discarded because it's mansplaining etc. It's a tedious process
>>
>>174559607
I don't really agree with that. For women the end state is much the same as men's, to settle down. Only the idea of settle down is different for men and women. For women, settling down is to settle in material comfort away from their husbands, because the taking care of their husband is a chore. I'm not talking about immature girls, I'm talking about trad wifes. The end state of most trad wifes ia wishing their husbands were dead or far away and having full control of finances to live in comfortable luxury. I don't blame them either, seeing how much they do to keep the family unit functioning.
>>
>>174558897
Sounds interesting imo just dont do the prison part
>>
>>174559632
I presume that their usual stratagem, given Netflix’s habit of throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks, is to have an algorithm that determines what’s being binge watched so a human doesn’t have to go over data for lots of pissant shows to find out what’s instantly grabbing attention. This algorithm may have problems detecting sleeper hits and end up screwing smaller productions over.
However, the idea that a human isn’t looking at the figures for a very expensive show is ludicrous. Gaiman is either an idiot for not knowing he’s being fobbed off, or he’s presuming everyone else is.

To be clear, I’m pulling this all out of my ass under the assumption there’s some logic on display somewhere, but since this is a mind rotted twitter addict talking about a company notorious for retarded decisions, that could be a flawed assumption.
>>
>>174559623
Dream addresses Desire as my brother/sister
>>
>>174555630
>Mason Alexandee Park are
>are
Huh? I thought """they""" was meant to be singular because muh Shakespeare? Or is this some "ackchyually I'm multiple people" white woman nonsense?
>>
>>174554068
troons be ropin' up
>>
>>174556815
>getting dunked on by a brony
Name a more pathetic end to your career.
>>
>>174554068

this level of interaction with TV shows is so unnecessary. I just want to watch something intriguing after work, I don't need a journal of the earnest passions of the producer of TV shows.
>>
>>174559092
Netflix is dropping the binge watching model for spread out release it doesn't make sense they just don't want to fund this turd
>>
>>174555385
Some people just can't handle criticism. I enjoyed the show despite all the gender and race-swapping issues. But since he's acting like a little bitch, I'm kind of glad it's not getting renewed.
>>
File: 1661265402086087.png (121 KB, 632x813)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>174556815
He's just another shameless faggot trying to cash in towards the end of his life.
>>
>>174558958
>>174559114
Rare good post.
>>
>>174555479
The comic series had different story arcs, organized into volumes. The first volume (Preludes and Nocturnes) was Dream returning to the Dreamrealm and going on a quest to collect his lost items. It ends with him visiting his sister Death and pondering about what to do next.

The 2nd volume (The Doll's House) is about Rose and her quest to find her brother.

The final episode features two stories from the third volume (Dream Country) which is pretty much a collection of self-contained stories.
>>
>>174560103
What an absolute fucking cringelord. I'm embarrassed that I used to enjoy his books years ago. But that was probably because I was young and stupid.
>>
>>174554243
i quit after the pilot
>>
>>174554671
I knew it was dogshit when the Guardian wet themselves over it.
>>
>>174554068
Good riddance. You shouldn't have made Death a nigger, Gayman
>>
>>174555630
>she/her/they
what?
>>
Twitter has done more harm to the collective human psyche than any war.
>>
>>174560103
Something I find hilarious is that, in any outlet where a publisher, network or whatever can’t tank the losses, trannies are completely absent.
Even if the author is pozzed in every other regard, when cash in on the line the trannies vanish into the ether.
>>
>>174555536
christ is this real
they got paid money for making THIS?
>>
>>174554476
Agreed. I've tried 3 different books. I just don't like his voice, in a literary sense. Never heard his actual voice but I bet he sounds like a fag and his shit's all retarded
>>
>>174559092
>believing ((Netflix)) lies
Cope harder gayman.
>>
>>174555479
>What the fuck was up with having the focus shift from Dream to that black girl
Erm...
>>
File deleted.
>>174560103
>just learned
but there was a part about this in Sandman...wtf? Did he forget not only that that could happen but also that he wrote it? Did he even write it at all? Is he lying for outrage twitter? Is his social media faked and handled by someone else?
>>
>>174554671
>live action version of an esoteric and rather dated franchise would be hard-pressed to pull high traffic.
This was the dead giveaway that this was gonna be shit. Too much manufactured hype for a series that had very little hype to begin with in its original form. It felt off. I skipped reading Sandman because fuck Gaiman, but could have looked past it for a hot goth chick playing death. I really don't know who the audience was for this lol. White girls love Sandman, because white girls love Gaiman. Blacks don't know what the fuck Sandman is.
>>
File: images.jpeg-365.jpg (32 KB, 678x452)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>
File: 475684578.jpg (2 KB, 124x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>174554068
more like KNEEL GAYMAN
>>
File: images.jpeg-366.jpg (40 KB, 640x480)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>174560561
Uncanny
>>
>>174557862
hi neil, you are a cuckold.
>>
>>174560525
he had just learned when he wrote that part in sandman, in the 80s fucks sake don't be dense
>>
>>174558102
we get it you hate white people
>>
>>174554068
Only thing I remember about this show was that it was mostly black and all gay. I can understand why people watching would need some time to let that settle.
>>
>>174559733
lol
>>
>>174555536
What's with Netflix using terrible CGI to present regular people? The Stranger Things boneitis deaths all looked fucking stupid. I can't believe they're using that same style everywhere.
>>
But Netflix piggies told said that nigger Jet and nigger death would save us from capitalism
>>
File: 1645638358705.png (28 KB, 760x507)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>174559607
Based and truth-pilled. Women are the evil ones. The whole "men are always the cheaters" is a psyop.
>>
>>174560543
Nah it had potential.
Previous adaptations of Gaiman's were generally above average in quality.
>Stardust = Kino, great
>Coraline = Kino, great
>American Gods = terrible, race swapped Shadow Moon for no reason (he was good) but the degenerate artsy fartsy sex and gay sex and wannabe mature themes wih oh look at that thick black woman iSn'T sHe sExY while she performs vaginal vore killed it. Not really Gaiman to blame but the pretentious gay showrunner they hired.
>Good Omens = Kino, great
>Sandman = I didn't watch it because it looks too much like the American Gods adaptation but for YA
>>
>>174558285
it's par for the course for shitflix
in fact I'm inclined to believe their reported budgets are bullshit just as much as their viewing numbers
>>
File: meds_now.jpg (32 KB, 355x199)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>174554346
meds...
>>
>>174560735
>terrible, race swapped Shadow
Shadow was black in the book
>>
>>174560735
I disliked each and every one of those productions. Fuck gayman.
>>
>>174560772
No he wasn't, granted I read it over a decade ago. In any case he was Baldr so he'd be nordic.
>>
>>174556101
>That looks less appealing than obscure 90s shit
mystic knights was super popular and haim saban got the kelly family personally to make the theme song.
>>
>>174560807
My mistake, it only describes him as having coffee-colored skin
>>
>I got canceled because like you need to digest the show it's like too intellectual people have to take a break and ponder the deep meaning of my capeshit
>>
>>174560735
Eh, those are all pretty shit, anon.
>>
>>174560735
>Coraline
Coraline was made by the guy who made Nightmare Before Christmas, Gaiman had nothing whatsoever to do with it, other than being the author of the novel.
>>
>>174560957
Same could be said for Netflix Sandman. Gaiman is just the author of the source material.
>>
I watched the first episode and it was slow as shit and it was full of blacks and gays. I fell asleep during the 2nd episode and I never tried again. Is it worth it?
>>
>>174560997
No, Gaiman was part of the producer team with the Netflix show.
>>
>>174556815
>from Coraline to losing Internet arguments with ponyfuckers
Gaymansisters...not like this...
>>
>>174557862
He admits, in a roundabout way, that the show has no retention. You can infer what's going to happen next very easily.
>>
>>174556297
>I saw a meme of the goth girl and she looked SO cute :3 she's literally me omg
>>
File: 1661268592506000.jpg (121 KB, 740x720)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>174560525
>but there was a part about this in Sandman...wtf?
Exactly. But he probably forgot because the comic actually shit on Wanda. The whole deal with the Moon saying he's not a woman, and then demanding he provide menstrual blood to prove he's a woman, but he can't.
>>
File: 1655868511046.jpg (60 KB, 640x530)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>174558311
S2 was really bad and full of tard shit like the son of the profiler being a psychopath killer, sure that's a likely occurrence. Also, way too much of the lesbian character, because Netflix has to get their pro-LGBTWTFBBQ propaganda into the show even though it ruins the enjoyment because it just becomes holier than thou preaching.
>>
File: DreamandDeathCosplay.jpg (84 KB, 736x1104)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>174561118
Comic version Death is a popular cosplay. Nobody is going to cosplay generic nigger wearing a brown jacket. >>174560561
>>
>>174554068
The same company that decided to do away with binge-watching complains that people didn't binge watch this? Wtf?
>>
>>174555578
embarassing, couldn't they even hide half his face?
>>
>>174560997
Splitting hairs to be honest. It's not uncommon for authors to take on roles as co-producers for purely financial reasons, not to exert any real creative control. Like Philip Pullman said in his interview with the His Dark Materials series adaptation, they just run passages of the book by him occasionally to see if they understood the meaning of the scene they were shooting properly, he'd give it a greenlight or add some comments, and that was the extent of his producer role. He certainly wasn't pushing for race changes or anything to do with casting, only there to defend it if the fans questioned it.
>>
>>174561222
For >>174561007
>>
File: Sandman Wew.jpg (1.45 MB, 1200x1233)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
Theres another question begging to be asked.

Why didn't Netflix portray the Black characters the same way Neil portrayed Black characters in his comic?
>>
>>174554671
Same thing happened to the star wars franchise - and these corporations then scratch their heads wondering why fans turn toxic.
>>
>>174559756
>taking care of their husbands

Imagine thinking the stereotype of cooking and cleaning is hard when you're supposed to do that on your own as an adult anyway.
>>
File: 1637133550192.png (16 KB, 309x249)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>criticize netflix binge watching culture
>"uhh you don't have to partake in it, you can just watch at your own leisure!"
>show gets cancelled directly because of binge watching culture
But that's okay, because I don't HAVE to participate in the binge culture.
I still hate Netflix and binge watching, everything should return to weekly TV broadcasts and the only things available on streaming services should be old movies and TV shows that should not be regularly aired outside of special occasions.
>>
File: death of the endless.jpg (14 KB, 174x289)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>174560561
>>174561171
If you'd told me that was Unity Kincaid, or Rose Walker, or the genderbent horror they've turned Lucian into I'd have believed you. Death in the comics had the most iconic, instantly recognisable looks and this is just...a black girl in a jacket. Holy shit that's embarrassing.
>>
>>174554068
Good riddance.
>>
>>174561390
Cleaning the house, managing (not just paying but negotiating) all property taxes, internet bills, utility bills, assorted fees, meeting with accountants, gardening, contractors doing renovations or repairs, etc. There's more I can't think of at the moment.
>>
>>174561555
But nigger you have to do all that ANYWAY
>>
>>174555279
Gaiman is Jewish.
>>
>>174561600
The point is that most tradwife households delegate these tasks to the wife. They're the ones that manage the nitty gritty of the finances. If the car needs to go in for maintenance or has some issue they deal with it, not the husbands.
>>
>>174561132
>writes the tranny name in lipstick that will wash away in days
>the cold stone will reveal the truthful name for centuries to come

Bravo Gaiman
>>
>>174558958
>>174559114
a lot of this is due to the amplification mechanics of social media. artists were always upset with republican presidents, nixon, reagan, bush, but this time they are inserted into a weird digital landscape where they're directly competing for attention with other people, trying to one-up another in just how upset they are and getting instantaneous feedback, so the conversation ends up rapidly deteriorating from normal political opinions into deranged shit like "yo donnie i pissed in my hand for you" or whatever.
>>
>>174561629
Yes but
do you understand what I'm saying to you
If you are a single woman out living your best life
you have to do these things anyway
In a tradwife marriage, you have all day to do these things while someone else is out earning the money to fund it all
If you are single or in a household where both people are working, you have to do all this shit in what's supposed to be your free time after 8 hours of work
>>
>>174561629
Those are not the important roles of tradwives. Tradwives manage the family. They help you network and take care of your mental health and keep the family connected and well-functioning, that you have friends, that you meet girls, that you don't end up a fuckshit retarded antisocial loser, and they teach you all the basic life stuff that school can't and doesn't teach you, and they directly involve themselves in your life to fix it when you're fucking up, etc.
All the shit we now outsource to government agencies (or just to nobody at all) who are so incompetent they can't do any of it so they just give up and give everyone medication instead.
>>
>>174558958
This is a really good way of describing the impact 2016 had on the creative community. What I’ll never understand is WHY. It just never ends. In fact it just seems to get worse. When Trump lost I remember thinking, “Well, thank GOD. Maybe the incessant piercing wails of the toddlers having a meltdown on the cereal aisle will finally end.” But, no. Things have only somehow managed to get worse. A big part of the problem is monopolies and corporate control over mainstream entertainment, and all of the agenda pushing and corner-cutting with expenses that have come along with that. But you look at just about any Twitter feed these days of an actor or a writer and you see them chirping along, and being so nasty and hateful about it. Maybe there’s some “Hollywood credit score” floating around and these people think if they vomit out the same brainless take this will increase their chances of getting work. Maybe it’s an alien brain virus. I really don’t know. What I do know is I’m a livelong movie-goer who now hates the industry with a burning passion. I’m tired of having one perspective of specific facets of modern social issues or politics badly shoehorned into everything. My cut-off point for watching television or film hits somewhere around 2012 or so, with an exception here or there. The only new things I have watched after 2016 were Blade Runner 2049 and The Joker. And I’m not some weirdo who just boycotts things for no reason. It’s all just so bad -writing, production, casting- it’s all gone to hell.
>>
>>174555536
Why does he look like an average brit? They couldn't use makeup to make him look like >>174555578?
>>
>>174561555
Yes this is literally what you have to do regardless of if you are married or not. Are you actually saying that paying bills/utilities is hard? Why are you meeting with an accountant, you just do your taxes online like an adult unless you run a business? Gardening is a hobby or a for profit business in the case of urban agriculture in which case you are now able to generate your own additional income for the family. Contractors doing renovations is again something anyone would have to deal with if they hired someone to work on their house.

Let me ask you this. If it was 2 faggots living like this, do you think the "wife" would complain having all day off and having to spend 20 minutes paying bills online with their husbands money and an hour hiring contractors to do work for them?
>>
>>174561629
>they deal with the car going in to the mechanic
>"Oh woe is me, I must drop off the car to a service professional to get it fixed. This is so unfair."

How fucking easy is your life, that this seems hard.
>>
>>174554105
>Dramatic music swells as the waitress looks at his receipt
>TAKE IT EZ BABE
>>
>>174554671
First time dealing with a jew?
>>
>>174554351
>50% of the conversations were about being gay, black, wanting to bang a gay, wanting to bang a black, or denigrating someone for not being gay or black

I don’t know why, but I can’t stop laughing at this.
>>
2deep4normies
Even with the forced gay black women stuff
>>
>>174554476
His writing always comes off as unfocused and meandering. I’ve read at least three of his books and they had roughly the same impact on me as reading random Wikipedia pages.
>>
>>174561741
Cooking for yourself is less time consuming than cooking for an entire family. Same deal with the other tasks. Like signing up your kids to camps or driving tests or whatever. Basically there's a lot of hidden busy work. All I know ia that the tradwives I know barely have time to sit down. None of them read books, watch tv or play games on their really old phones because they have no time among all their duties.
>>174561847
>>174561879
There's many more things not mentioned.
>>
>>174555349
Fucking A.
>>
File: 61dbd443.jpg (62 KB, 476x390)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>YO MONIQUE, YOU WATCHIN DA SANDMAN, GIRRRRLLL???? THAT FAG WHITE MAN SHIT FOR GOTH GIRLS?

Gaiman created his own hell, fuck him
>>
>>174555536
>>174555578
How is it possible to fuck up this badly?
>>
>>174562004
>cooking large meals takes longer than cooking small meals

You've never cooked a big pasta dish in your life have you?

>women have to take care of children'

Yes you idiot that's the fucking idea. Do you think as an adult you're supposed to just sit around playing with your arsehole all day?
>>
>>174561847
You realize that cooking alone anything that isn't garbage takes 4 hours minimum and that's being generous with prep time and shopping. And no it's not just spending the money but spending as little of it as possible. Oh and another thing is taking care of the ageing grandparents in the house. A lot more things I haven't recalled on the spot.
>>
>>174556815
>w-wait.. my wife told me that every youngster would love me and all my books and adaptations if I became "woke" and let her fuck anyone she wanted... Was I tricked? No.. no, it's the ponyfucker who's wrong.
>>
>>174560525
>>174561132
You are both absolutely fucking retarded and can't understand English
>>
>>174562081
Pasta is a one day a week max dish. It's not good for you to rely too heavily on carbs wven htough it's fast and easy to make. Tradwives might make pasta as a cheat day when they're short on time.
>>
>>174554068
Gaiman is such a pathetic faggot, holy shit.
>>
>>174562106
>cooking alone includes shopping
>takes >4 hours

Are you functionally retarded? No one can be this bad at living.

>>174562164
Tell that to every mother from Southern Europe.
>>
>>174562004
>Cooking for yourself is less time consuming than cooking for an entire family.
As someone who batch cooks routinely this is true, it takes maybe an additional 20ish minutes to prep more ingredients ands that's it you retard
>>
>>174562199
Such a brazen lie lol.
>>
>>174561132

absolutely perfect symbolism. shallow, surface representation that'll wear away in no time, leaving the harsh reality behind that will last forever.
>>
>>174554105
>shad
>>
>>174562243
I don't understand what part you think is a lie
>>
>>174560362
They are legion.
>>
>>174562164
Wrong, pasta is always good. As long as you're not an Amerilard and put so much butter on it you overdose.
>>
>>174554351
>i wish it got so cancelled they took the first season off the site to save on hosting fees
no
let the funds bleed
I wish they renewed it for 20 seasons of no one watching it with no option to break contract on their end
>>
>>174560269
Same. Too many faggots and nigger lovers.
>>
>>174559691
>his grimy past of hooking up with teenaged Death cosplayers
Damn, what a chad.
>>
>>174562243
Only way to get cooking to take that long is if you deliberately draw it out. Like my dad will spend 3 hours preparing something that takes 30 minutes tops. But he enjoys it so whatever. But if you're doing that and you don't enjoy it then you're just a retard. Just get a bunch of simple recipes and know exactly how to make them; unless you're doing some weird shit like slicing all the meat and vegetables and whatever (let people cut their own food, lmao), what takes the most time is just waiting for the food to, y'know, cook.
I always prepare 3+ days worth of meals whenever I cook because it literally takes like 3 minutes more than preparing one day worth of meals.
>>
Actually it was the fags and niggers, nice try though LMAO
>>
>>174560590
thats suppose to be rose walker not death
>>
>>174560807
>>174560870
its native american in the book 1/2 native american actually, 1/2 nordic of course
>>
>>174554351
>every person besides the literal blank slate white male main character was a black lesbian mutant minority of some type or another
>50% of the conversations were about being gay, black, wanting to bang a gay, wanting to bang a black, or denigrating someone for not being gay or black

I was looking for something new to watch and saw Tom Swift. Apparently it’s a CW show based on old pulp novels from the early 1900’s. So what did the producers do? Make the lead character black and gay.
>>
File: 1659169449366.jpg (79 KB, 684x1024)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>174556741
>Missed opportunity by Netflix as always
I don't understand why they keep messing up these adaptations when it would be so easy to just cast characters that actually LOOK LIKE THE ONES IN THE COMIC!
>>
So streaming shows fail if people don't binge watch the whole series in one go?
>>
>>174562051
The point about goths is they are supposed to look weird and ethereal, the pale skin contrasted with the black clothing and makeup produces a striking contrast. A black woman wearing black clothes with black makeup barely catches your eye.
>>
>>174562349
3 hours and 30 minutes. That's almost half a 9 to 5, daily. And mothers rarely do meal prep for 3+ days because a family doesn't want to eat the same thing consecutive days. So it's a daily ongoing meal prep chain of prepping ingredients that can be used for multiple dishes. Very different than cooking for yourself where you can just meal prep a week and eat that the entire week. Oh and mqnaging the doctor's appointments for the entire family like pacemaker battery replacements or just regular checkups, calling the doctor alone takes hours now even if you call at 9. Oh and taxis etc.
>>
>>174562500
Were you grown in a lab?
>>
File: 1661196028750554.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>174562494
It's not even a visual thing. It's deep down spiritual emotional core shit. Black people don't match goth culture same as they don't match fruity 18th century french gay culture with wigs, they'd be going "NAH CUZ, THAT SHIT WHITE"

You could get even a fruity Prince type and it doesnt match the same
>>
Someone ask Neil how many black Death cosplayers he's fucked, I'm sure it's far less than pale white Death
>>
>>174562564
Oh and managing the proeprties they've rented out. Tenant needs something fixed, tradwife is the one to go check it out.
>>
>>174562500
my dad was always the one to cook while working full-time and doing constant work around the house (sledgehammering the rock outside away to flatten the ground, making the foundations, building the shed, terrace, lawn, etc.)

making food doesn't take any effort
mangging appointments doesn't take any effort because you've got nothing else to think about
taxes my dad did as well since my mom was shit with money lmao

imagine whining about this shit being so hard when it takes no time or effort at all. it just seems like it does if you're legitimately retarded. the legitimately hard shit women used to do was still that has all long since been replaced by machines. washing clothes by hand would take a whole day; in my language we have a day named after washing clothes because it was the day when you washed clothes and that's all you did that day. now it takes almost no effort at all, never mind how there's much less need for it since we're not doing stuff that gets us anywhere near as dirty
>>
File: 1663121000764683.jpg (101 KB, 654x760)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
How come the orcs didn't watch the elf show?
>>
>>174562493
No, it's just his cope from people dropping the show. He sees the numbers dropping episode to episode and tries to rationalize it as people waiting between episode to think about what they just watched as if it actually has some depth
>>
Any scenes with the Corinthian yet?
>>
File: a quest for fire.png (983 KB, 896x556)
983 KB
983 KB PNG
How about a black girl who was painted white?
>>
>>174562649
So basically you're just saying your dad did all the hard shit, meaning you admit it was hard shit. I doubt your dad found doing all that busywork a walk inthe park.
>>
>>174562629
you delusional hag, in what world were 'tradwives' dealing with property taxes, bills, fixing the house, renting out property, dealing with finances, fixing the car

most of the time you people invent that wives were not ALLOWED to do that
>>
>>174562500
>Oh and mqnaging the doctor's appointments for the entire family like pacemaker battery replacements or just regular checkups, calling the doctor alone takes hours now even if you call at 9. Oh and taxis etc.
your idea of what family life is and how to do things is just bizarre
>>
>>174562500
I dunno, man. Whoever you’re going back and forth with just doesn’t get it and they’re pretty angry to boot. I live with my elderly parents and autistic older brother and don’t have a husband or children, and I have very little spare time. Granted, I have a full-time job (thank God most of it is still remote) but actual meal planning, shopping, and scratch-cooking in and of itself can be very time consuming. I make everything possible from scratch, from condiments to stocks to bread to, well, everything. Keeping up with doctor’s appointments, doing most of the housework, organic gardening, dealing with repairs, all of that rings true. Financials is the one thing I don’t manage, but with how forgetful my father is growing paired with the deep denial of my mother budgeting is soon to come. It is all time consuming and leaves no time for binging on hours of television. Really not sure why that anon is raging so hard against what actual homemaker duties entail or the time it takes.
>>
>>174562732
Modern tradwives do all that and more that I'll post as I remember them.
I'm not the tradwife I'm just talking about the tradwives in my family and extended family.
>>
>>174562730
no, he did that also because why not since it was easy shit compared to all the other stuff he did
>>
>>174562744
How is managing and attending your parents' or in-laws doctor's appointments "bizarre"?
>>
>>174562649
my mom always handled finances until dad realized she was over spending all the time, and would take 1/2 his pay and keep it until she could explain exactly why it was needed, they are in their 60s 70s now and have been together forever but still dad had to take back control of the finances he still does to this day
>>
>>174562699
huh of course, their are a ton, corinthian is really well cast, perfect
>>
>>174562767
You should talk to your dad more.
>>
>>174562794
Why are you family members constantly requiring doctor visits? Why can't they make their own appointments?
But really it's not just that, it's your whole viewpoint. The things you think people do, how arduous and time consuming you think those things are. It's all just so strange. I'd wager you were extremely sheltered growing up but even then you'd still have seen the people around you living their lives in a normal way.
>>
>>174562883
>Why are you family members constantly requiring doctor visits? Why can't they make their own appointments?
Because they're old.
>>
>>174562828
How's the mouth-eye CGI?
>>
File: GraceJones.png (382 KB, 628x451)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>174562599
Nah, white bodypaint and goth stuff can fit black women just as well. White goth bodypaint looks universally good on everyone regardless of ethnicity. The tv show just couldn't be arsed, instead of white body paint they used the money to buy white sniffing powder.
>>
>>174554068
Wow it's almost like everything we said would happen, happened!
It's almost like this keeps happening!
>>
>>174562915
Your pic doesnt read 'goth', it reads 'scary jungle monster'

goth is about delicate fruity white girl shit and nerds. Stuff that black people literally hate
>>
>>174562729
But to be honest Rae Dawn Chong had almost white features to begin with, no big nose or lips.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (1.36 MB, 2982x3464)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>174554671
Like most celebrities he's a narcissist shit stain who's image in your head was carefully curated by PR, nothing more.
The fact that the man refuses to grow out of his 80s goth phase should have been a red flag
>>
>>174557862
Neil pls go and stay go
>>
>>174554671
Honestly the same, sad to see what has became to an artist you enjoyed his works in teens.
>>
>>174562915
That's probably because it's Grace Jones, to be fair. She's the sort of person ironically too strange looking to be hired these days. If Death were black, it'd be better if she were some primeval Dawn-of-Man shit like the First Slayer in Buffy.
>>
>>174556815
Zat, the absolute madman
>>
>>174558958
>you need to dupe your geopolitical enemies which entails being a convincing buffoon and hiding your intentions in which one might employ a tactic of saying one thing but acting in the service of another?

Is that what you think being a world leader is supposed to be? "I'm only pretending to be retarded" isn't actually supposed to be a way to live.
>>
>>174562915
your pic related looks like a man in drag though
>>
>>174563234
all our leaders are retarded. it's just more obvious with trump because he speaks in a different vernacular than the rest of them. of course, the whole point of calling your leader a president rather than a king was to remind everyone that leaders are retarded just like everyone else. but americans forgot this somehow.
>>
File: skullmakeup.jpg (57 KB, 728x410)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>174562958
>Stuff that black people literally hate
Its a music scene. Theres not many black goth chicks simply because niggers listen to rap and hiphop in general. Goth chicks listen to Metal music, maybe Darkwave electro or Aggrotech on top.
>>
>>174563446
It was. How many goths are still around? When I was in college it was 3 times removed from the original scene but still strong with nu-goth. I think the late 90’s early 00’s were the last gasp for the subculture.
>>
>>174563446
i dont know today, but goths werent really into metal. they more likely hear dogshit like The Cure. But it wasnt even really about the music, it was sensitive nerd shit for depressed snowflakes
>>
>>174562500
Are you retarded or you don't know how to cook, I cook for four people and it takes an hour to get everything done. Rice, beans, cooked meat on the pressure cooker, lettuce, potatoes, whatever. Pasta takes 15 minutes tops, rice 20, beans 30 to 45, everything else is bellow 20. While you are cooking something you prepare the rest. If you are smart, know how to cook and is not a retarded, you leave stuff ready for the next day like beans, rice or meat to reheat.
Cooking isn't hard, cooking for yourself is borderline futile.
>>
File: merchant.png (225 KB, 800x764)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>174554068

>Gaiman's family is of Polish-Jewish and other Eastern European Jewish origins.

That explains the heavy anti white political slant.
>>
File: Live and Let Die.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>174563446
>>
File: 1661265045817955.jpg (16 KB, 317x332)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>174555630
>Cain and Abel are Pajeets
>>
>>174559607
>their entire sexual mentality revolves around a constant nagging sensation that they *might* be able to do better

Oh fuck. Am I a wom-ACK!
>>
>>174554068
>watch out show
>nooooo not like that!!!!
>>
>>174554797
lmao
>>
>>174554068
Good Riddance!
>>
>>174563554
The worst part is they're both fat pajeets. They look like twins. Cain is supposed to be slim and tall with abel being short and fat.
>>
>>174563552
That's Baron Samedi though, voodoo stuff. And anyway, voodoo stuff these days is always shitty because it has to be sanitised and appropriated by blacks who aren't from the culture, so instead of Louisiana creoles you have hoodrats from NYC.
>>
>>174563522
>>174563495
Maybe in America, still plenty of goth chicks in Europe. Especially northern Europe.
>>
>>174563714
that's more like a porn cosplay than anything resembling any goth subculture
>>
YOU KILLED A QT WHITE GOTH GIRL GAIMAN YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>174563695

Real voodoo is some Haitian nigger sitting in a shack eating his own poop.
>>
>>174554476
>I can't be the only one who thinks Neil Gaiman's writing is absolute dogshit.
yes, it is. however the rest of comics are written (even more) horrendously so anything with any kind of lore building stands out. and the sandman had some nice visual artists here and there
>>
File: Finnishmetalsummerfest.jpg (967 KB, 1080x1080)
967 KB
967 KB JPG
>>174563785
Sexiness has always been a thing with goth chicks. Why do you think so many of them wear tight corsets?
>>
File: BO6Sk5kCMAENi6A.jpg (46 KB, 500x750)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
not enough stoya.
>>
>>174563873
>Shein fashions and Halloween costume accessories.
OOF
>>
>>174563873
maybe in some 2000s suicide girl aesthetic, but original goth was more connected to grunge aesthetics than the vynil plastic bimbo porn look

>>174563901
dont look her up now
>>
File: 1634833031210.png (1.29 MB, 1200x709)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>174556216
I cannot bring myself to watch it, I read a lot of the comics many years ago. Death being an ugly negress is a dealbreaker for me.
>>
>>174560767
Bullet
>>
>>174560735
Shadow was half Indian in the book and described as having dark skin
>>
File: Cybergoth.jpg (210 KB, 1024x1536)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>174563922
As the metal genres branch out, so did the goth chicks.
>>
File: HighRiseGlamour.jpg (758 KB, 1200x800)
758 KB
758 KB JPG
>>174558311
Season 2 was dogshit but I will always be greatful for hearing M.E. for the first time https://youtu.be/U3b1-PqytjM
>>
>>174564048
idk man, goths originally would actually go to school and work dressed as goths (just grungy dark flannel, dark make up etc), not just dressing up for 4 hours for online photo sessions
>>
>>174557670
And Death by a black actress, alienating the fanbase from the 90's.
>>
>>174564105
was he gay? or just a cuck?
>>
>>174563922
>dont look her up now
It could be worst, she's not bad.
>>
>>174564105
why are they waiting for a killer in a lake in clear view in a police car?
>>
>>174562914
very good they only use it very sparingly, they only do sandman eyes once and never again which sucks
>>
>>174560727
One of the strongest predictors for divorce is if the woman thinks the husband is happier than she is.
>>
File: 1660237026201683.jpg (664 KB, 1080x1721)
664 KB
664 KB JPG
>>174563714
coopted by trannies like everything else.

>>174563922
>dont look her up now
aging is bad, oh wow. I also look like shit as I am older
>muh wine allegory
total bullshit

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.