[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: prey kino.jpg (277 KB, 994x1536)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>movie was actually good
>protagonist is a qt
>lots of predator scenes
>plenty of gorey kills
APOLOGIZE
>>
shut the fuck up
>>
fuck you scumbag i hope you die bleeding from your ass
>>
eat shit you massive cunt
>>
>muh strong womyn
Didn't see it but pretty sure that's the spirit
>>
I too enjoyed this product. 10/10 the best Predator movie ever.
>>
>>172196339
glad native qts get more attention. they got fucked way harder than blacks so nice to see them get the spotlight
>>
File: Predator vs bear.webm (2.98 MB, 1152x480)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
>>172196339
The Predator was an outlier. Predator will continue to survive as Alien and Terminator rot.
>>
>>172196576
It is. It’s fucking ridiculous really lol they somehow managed to destroy my suspension of disbelief in a movie about an 8 foot tall invisible alien
>>
>>172196613
what is the difference between a native and a random hispanic?
>>
>>172196339
Same woman who composed music for Assassins Creed Odyssey and Valhalla did the score for this and its just like the original, chuds can continue to seethe but this was pure KINO
>>
>HONESTLY YOU GUYS
>HONESTLY
>THE WOKE, DIVERSE FEMALE-LED, STRAIGHT-TO-HULU PREDATOR SEQUEL IS REALLY GOOD GUYS
>PLEASE WATCH IT, PLEASE
>>
So how does the gun go from her to the City Hunter? Does it imply more predators come and kill her village?
>>
>>172196339
This is a movie more about a journey of strong female protagonist that has to defy society than it is a predator movie.
Its so full of shit, making scalpers insanely strong eps. main characters and everyone weaker relatively to their gender and skin color.

Like french literally first couldn't even see it and got obliterated, then somehow caught it but got obliterated again the next second. My guess it was so postprod could show off their CGI skill.

And not to mention how retarded they made animals, they don't act like that. Why would a feeding grizzly bear that could smell that bitch from miles away move away from carcass he was feeding on? But one with coyote/wolf was even more retarded.

And that faggy predator, I just can't go on bros...

This movie is just literal another propaganda piece without any predator to speak of he doesn't even need to be there, you could make few cuts and it could be just her hunting animals,...
>>
File: 1591957179932.jpg (201 KB, 532x664)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>172196339
the movie was boring as fuck half of it was fighting crappy cgi animals and the way she killed the predator was stupid as fuck
>>
File: 4523562362.png (68 KB, 340x141)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
neuron activation.jpg
>>
>>172196723
you are such a miserable cunt dude. You probably complain about pretty much everything in your life because its never good enough
this movie is just a slasher flick at its core, not some Scorsese novella. Jesus Christ
>>
>>172196676
>chud
>kino
Please fuck off and go back.
>>
STOP
SHILLING
THIS
FUCKING
GARBAGE
>>
i will never watch anything on disney+
>>
File: average4chanposter.png (266 KB, 680x414)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>protagonist has a kick ass action scene and is male
>heh now thats based and kino!
>protagonist has a kick ass action scene and is female
>NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS UNREALISTIC SEXIST AND SOMETHING SOMETHING JEWS
>>
holy cope and seethe in this thread..chuds lost once again
>>
>>172196839
only based post in this thread
>>
>>172196596
>>172196689
>>172196960
I didnt pay a cent to any burger streaming service to watch this. I pirated it like every other media I watch/play.
>>
>>172196339
/tv/ is riddled with capeshitters and brainlets, they got filtered
>film called prey where the predator is very clearly the prey for once
>WOOOW WHY ISN'T HE KILLING EVERYONE?
>female protag no different to films from half a century ago
>"MARY SUE!"
>brainlets not understanding that tribes do not trust or consider tribe members to be hunters until they can prove themselves to be hunters; many tribes don't even take people on hunts with them until they've passed numerous tests to show they won't be a liability
>>
Loved it. I hope they make a samurai vs predator next and then a cowboy one
>>
>>172197051
you are a literal piece of shit
>>
>>172197066
>samurai vs predator
is this a reddit meme?
>>
It’s the force awakens. It will take a Last Jedi level bomb to get people to wake up and realize it’s a bad movie down the road
>>
>>172196576
She's not strong, she's smart
>>
>>172196628
The direction is pretty bad. Looks like a homemade YouTube movie. Garbage camerawork
>>
>>172196992
it's like we're back in 2007 where every movie had a mandatory tiny brown girl, but it's POWERFUL now
>>
>>172196339
what are some films about stinking piles of shit?
>>
It's a tranny corporate shill website now. Why do they have to ruin everything, Bros?
>>
>>172196576
It didn’t feel that pushed though. No more pushed than Alien or Aliens was. She was just a tomboy that didn’t want to pick flowers or weave all day. Her brother was still the only person to go 1 v 1 with Predator.
>>
>>172197140
she literally murders a dozen white hunters in hand to hand combat for no fucking reason, since 5 minutes earlier she could not even win a friendly fistfight with a boy from her tribe.
where did that come from exactly?
>>
Try harder
>>
>>172196339
>Predator loses
>Predator loses
>Predator loses
>Predator loses
>Predator loses
Unimpressive
>>
>>172197210
we got to the point where there's 10 shill threads at the same time for each new garbage woke product.
>>
>>172197171
>scene is clearly meant go be seeing whats taking place from her perspective, similar to imperfect handheld footage
Filtered + Smoothbrain
>>
>>172197242
The white guys were hunters/trappers. They were not able to fight in hand to hand combat. They relied on guns and setting traps which were ineffective at close range which is why they got BTFO by Predator. She was also beating the other Indian at hand to hand combat before the group teamed up to subdue her.
>>
>>172197171
same as the last MK movie, amateurish directing
movie is saved by the concept and qt lead
>>
>>172196992
i say this and look like this and i’m not having sex nor im touching grass, so seeth cope and dialate, in that specific order
>>
>>172196576
the scene where she kills like 6 frenchies by herself was pretty retarded but other than that it was fine
>>
>>172197242
her power creep towards the end was ridiculous, i remember being literally halfway into the film and thinking "wow 4chan mightve been wrong, she sucks at everything how is this empowerment?", then the next scene happens and she solos like a dozen hunters and KILLS the predator. something even arnold couldnt do. its a joke.
>>
>>172197294
yeah i bet all dozen of those men didnt know how to use a fucking knife. or the butt of a rifle. against a indian woman. get real dude.
>>
>>172197294
if they have guns that's even worse
>>
>>172196339
Was it implied that the predator was like a more primitive or lower ranked than the predator from the first movie? That's what it seemed to me
>>
>>172197337
>she solos like a dozen hunters
two (maybe three) at the camp, and pretty much what >>172197294 said; they were cityslickers in the wild with tools to do the work for them, instead of a hunter that knows the land and the nature because they really live in it
>>172197440
>if they have guns that's even worse
you mean guns that take like four minutes to load and don't always fire? kekd
>>
uh bros... how did the predator not notice he dropped a weapon? the one he cut the bear trap with? and since a predator died and was looted isnt that grounds for his species coming and wiping out the indians?
>>
>>172197294
>The white guys were hunters/trappers.
who HAD to know how to use a knife skillfully to survive each and every day of their fucking lives. it's the 1700 dudes. people in Europe were still having sword and knife duels every fucking day.
yes, even the peasants, the farmers, every fucking one carried a knife to fight.
go learn some real history and not "we wuz kangz" tier propaganda.
>>
>>172197443
He's from another clan yeah. He didn't have real guns, but the ship was the same design. That's why he also had a different face and color than the one in the first movie
>>
File: lol.jpg (765 KB, 1910x854)
765 KB
765 KB JPG
>35 years ago we need left to kill the predator. now right can solo it with flower and walmart axe
>>
>>172197463
>they were cityslickers
commit suicide, now.
>>
>>172196339
Don't have to, but I will say that I definitely enjoyed it more than I was expecting.
>>
>>172197470
He lanched it at Raphael who escaped at the camp, that's why he's leg is cut
>>
>>172197463
>they were cityslickers in the wild with tools to do the work for them, instead of a hunter that knows the land and the nature because they really live in it
Very cringe, r*ddit. Impressive.
>>
>>172197540
Not to mention the Predator followed him back so it obviously knew where he was.
>>
>>172196339
>low bar
“It was better than the Predator”

>I liked it
I thought the flower stuff cooling the blood was dumb,
I thought her hatchet grapple cord was dumb.
I thought her spinning killing the French trappers with knives scene was dumb.

I liked her brother,
I liked how he wasn’t the driving “you can’t be a hunter” the less time spent on that plot point the better
I liked how the encounter with her wounding the mountain lion and him wounding the Predator mirrored each other.
I liked the design of the Predator, saying they didn’t have the advanced technology back then is dumb and this one was less advanced than others is a stretch, we see people today hunting wild boars with a dog and knives, and then same day someone will be hunting one with bow and arrow, and then there’s some Redneck fuck with a shotgun. So this guy is the redneck who wanted to go hunting with his dart pistol.

I’ve seen worse. I was worried they were going to lean REALLY heavy into the you can’t be a hunter stuff.
>>
File: sneed.png (295 KB, 594x590)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>>172197510
>>172197549
you know it's true but you've been so cucked by actual woke nonsense that you're now completely blind to concepts that were done half a century ago and nobody gave a shit; your brains are so riddled with (completely reasonable) anger towards lefties that now anything with a female is seemingly woke
>>
>>172196870
This is not slasher flick at the slightest. Its just propaganda piece that takes visual themes from previous movies.
Yeah I'm fucking disappointed because I genuinely like the predator franchise and all I get is this shitty stupid movies that are made by retarded creators.
>>
>>172197337
>her power creep towards the end was ridiculous
Its just main character plot armor. She killed them with weapons while they were unprepared and distracted by the Predator. If it was a guy that did this nobody here wouldve been triggered.
>>
>>172197540
wasnt it in the girl's possession? when did she lose it? did I forget her dropping it and him reclaiming it? even so, the predator's corpse has his technology for humans to take
>>
>>172196993
They always lose that's why they are angry all the time
>>
>>172197624
Pred was hunting down Raphael to get it back, Taaba fights the Pred while Naru went away with it to use it for the finale
>>
>>172197592
>I was worried they were going to lean REALLY heavy into the you can’t be a hunter stuff.
i mentioned earlier that in tribes this is a completely normal aspect of the culture; they don't just let people suddenly become hunters and join them on hunts because they want to, becoming a hunter is to become a primary leader in the tribe's survival, you can't fuck up and hold hunters back, and if anyone can become a hunter then the cultural aspect of it being prestiged is completey lost

there's a tribe in africa that will hold a test in which you are the hunted, as part of your trial they'll test your skills, but the real test is fitness, they'll give you a headstart to run in any direction, then they'll hunt you down, if they catch up to you within a certain amount of time, then it's clear you can't keep up with them if they outpace you that easily
>>
>>172197621
if it had been an adult male who had been a hunter/warrior all his life, yeah more plausible.
is this logic too advanced for you?
>>
>>172196466
>>172196503
>>172196551
>>172196576
>>172196644
>>172196689
>>172196723
>>172196960

Itt:french chuds mad by the movie.
Movie is Fine...everything js explained in a good way.The predator being dumb and getting weakened through the whole movie by the Men makes the girl victory make sense.And the french being incopetent is Just realistic
>>
>>172197606
Rationalizing your own latent homosexuality in this way may make sense in your own cum-drunk mind, but I promise you’re just another shrieking progressive faggot who will commit an hero before they reach 40.
>>
In the trailer there's a scene where the Predator is aiming his cannon with the laser at one of the natives heads, and the other native pulls their friend down to avoid being shot?

... How the fuck would they understand what a laser sight is?
>>
>>172197782
good cope because you have no argument
>>
>>172197773
you’re gonna have to shill better than that to get this woke piece of shit any traction, amerimutt
>>
The movie was good, whole family liked it and none of them are liberals. keep seething >though
>>
>>172197773
>french chuds
To be fair, they were french canadians, so that's alright they got killed
>>
Id like to see a movie like Predators where it's a bunch of Earths best fighters being put up against predators.
But make it a period piece so we get european knights, samurai and vikings and shit
>>
>>172197592
I generally agree with this assessment. I blame the marketing team that made the trailers that pushed the feminism angle too hard and unironically caused more harm then good. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of predator screentime that was in it.
>>
>>172197795
moments before the predator uses it on others and they see them get killed by it, those two are the ones that survived and are now trying to hide/escape
>>
>>172197795
because earlier, they saw the 3 dots pointing at one of the native then 3 arrows killed him.
>>
>>172197795
>In the trailer
There's a scene earlier in the film when it blatantly used the laser targeting to kill people so she figured it out before that scene.
>>
>>172197508
>>172197501
>>
>>172197470
Watch the movie until the end chud
>>
>>172197846
This. I thought it would be feminist trash but the movie actually shits on her for trying to prove that point early on. Even then, her brother ends up supporting her a lot and also helping her fight the Predator.
>>
File: MK-ending-3.jpg (81 KB, 1200x675)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>172196339
I saw this picture before...
>Nightworf from Mortal Kombat
Oh
>>
>>172196723
It got 7.3 on IMDb so people lapped it up.
>>
File: 1659791311781.gif (1.03 MB, 499x499)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB GIF
>>172197210
>>172197268
>any discussion where you don't share an incel mindset means you're a shill
Also pretty sure everyone on /tv/ torrents everything for free
>>
>>172197821
Nah Just saying the truth...a amerimutt girl can beat the crap out of the french.
>>
File: pv52m4x6z8731.jpg (26 KB, 1000x562)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>172197978
I'm calling the producer
>>
How are there so many faggots REMAKING these threads then going for hours spouting the exact same talking points about how good it is then ducking out while like 3 anons argue with every negative poster?

Oh, it's bots and shills. Yidsney doesn't give a fuck about you is about to force you to live in a cuckpod sucking down bugmilk for sustenance, and you're helping bring that to fruition. You are my ideological enemy.

That is why everyone keeps responding to your astroturfed threads.
>>
>>172196702
Watch through the credits when it shows the movie through Indian wall painting, movie ends with her being given the stick and the rest of the tribe cheering but the wall painting ending shows more lightning in the sky and more predator ships showing up while the tribe looks up
>>
Kinda surprised at the amount of good screentime and kills that the Predator got to dish out. Good stuff.
>>
>>172197997
it's pretty funny how the left and the right are basically no different now, they both just seethe and cope over such trivial, nonsensical shit; you have to be a fucking retard to consider yourself part of any political party at this point
>tranny lefties seethe over men
>no chin brainlets from the right seethe over women
it's just all so fucking tiresome, everyone needs to just shut the fuck up
>>
>>172198051
>unironic reddit spacing
Shut the fuck up you slack-jawed faggot.
>>
>>172197703
>i mentioned earlier that in tribes this is a completely normal aspect of the culture;
The point is its not at all interesting to watch. No one who goes to watch a Predator film wants to see a character whinging about wanting to be a hunter "just cos". It would be like the original film having some tag-along whining about wanting to be a soldier.
>>
>>172198051
>SHILLS!SHILLS!
Cry morar bitch nigga
>>
>>172197508
Predator in Prey was a diversity hire, it was from a mentally handicapped race of predators who were complaining on the holonet about yautja bigotry so they had to allow him to go into a hunting mission to avoid the backlash
>>
>>172197241
>She was just a tomboy
dude what's your definition of tomboy
>>
>>172197853
>>172197880
>>172197894
I'd hoped it was actually set up like that and not just a complete oversight.
>>
>>172198199
Kek.
>>
>>172196628
What video game is this?
>>
No characters.
Movie about hunting and nature features only one real animal.
CGI ant eaten by CGI mouse eaten by CGI snake killed by CGI Predator.
Predator doesn’t give a fuck about sport and is instead a serial killer.
CGI establishing shots, probably 90% shot on a soundstage.
Native Americans speaking in modern American parlance with quips played by twinks with bleached teeth fighting green screen monsters.
Main character can’t fight a mountain lion, a bear, or two men but suddenly can easily beat six men and a predator.
Predator looks absolutely nothing like a predator.

It’s a dogshit movie, a Disney princess computer generated IP raping excuse for content. Shill away Hulu bots.
>>
>>172198177
Literally all movies are like this.
>main character starts off weak
>grows and learns along the way
>is strong by the end of the film
>>
>>172197508
SHOOT HER ARNIE, SAVE THE FRANCHISE
>>
I like this new Predator and the way it acted. Finally did away the whole honor code bullshit that kept plaguing the franchise.
>>
>>172198199
That explains why he doesn't know how his weapons work, why he makes so many obvious mistakes (like seeing how the aimbot arrows always hit where the helmet laser points and when he doesn't have the helmet he can't hit for shit several times but forgetting about it in the last fight) or how he gets outclassed by a twig arm injun and her brother
>>
>>172198266
>>grows and learns along the way
so point out the scenes where she spends 6 months training in hand to hand combat between the fistfight she loses against 1 one injun boi and the fight where she murders 40 white hunters with knives.
I'll wait.
>>
File: tfwnogf.jpg (26 KB, 508x603)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>tfw no young audrey plaza qt gf
>>
>>172198266
that shit should have a name or something, like a main character's trip, the protagonist's quest, lead role's endeavour or something like that
>>
Kinda stupid how it killed itself, but overall wasn't as bad as the dogshit since Predators
>>
>>172198093
There is a key difference though. With entertainment we have directors/actors/ptoducers/game/designers explicitly saying they're pushing left wing politics in their films, and these films are usually taking existing properties and changing to film these political motivations.

By contrast I can't think of any examples of the reverse. At most there's people making original stories with right wing political points, not making existing properties more right wing.
>>
I liked how she fought the predator, used the environment to her advantage and started off by headshotting it while it couldn't see her
It was real dumb that the predator still tried to hit her with it's crossbow despite not having it's targeting system anymore, maybe it thought it's helmet was out of range and inactive or something since it didn't know she brought it along
>>
>>172198266
The first Predator movie directly contradicts you. Also there's a difference between a character learning or adapting, and just being a weak whining insufferable bore to watch.
>>
File: hi.jpg (79 KB, 1194x715)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>172196576
> [OBSESSED]
Go back to watching docos instead of fictional movies you whiny little cunt
>>
>>172197066
>samurai vs predator
already done
>>
>>172198419
you'll find that most people just don't give a fuck and spend their time just creating the things they like without politics; the problem is this retarded culture around everyone having an autism outburst about these things and giving them even more exposure, you'll also notice that there's plenty of small shows and films which try these agenda pushing things and you don't even hear about them because the market just filters them out, instead the reaction culture around politics directly feeds into the success of those projects

i work in camera and lighting in the film industry, i've worked on things some might consider "diverse" or "woke" but the reality is nobody was actually giving a shit about any of it to begin with, nobody mentioned diversity, none of the documents i was sent detailing the project and sourcing its inspiration mentioned diversity or politics, but because of this fucking insane reactionary society we now have, people instantly attribute these political elements into everything
>>
>>172196628
>Nearly gets offed by a bear despite using clocking during all of the fight
>Refuses a H2H duel against a guy armed with just a knife right after the guy saw the Pred's knife cutting through metal
>Goes invisible on the brother when he corners him with a spear
>Gets offed by a tiny woman.
This got to be the lamest predator I ever saw, even the bad bloods in Predators were more honorable and never denied a good challenge
>>
>APOLOGIZE
Nah, you can go back to sucking the mouse's cock, shill nigger. The only good predator film is the first one. That's how it's always been and that's how it'll always be. Same thing with Ghostbusters, nobody will ever be able to replicate the lightning in a bottle of the first film.
>>
so who is stronger?
and elite team of special ops mercenaries
a 50kg indian girl
another team of various soldiers and murderers
a sniper with a team of retards
or an angry black dude with a gun.
>>
>>172196870
based
>>
I thought it was funny how the predator killed a wolf and then cleaned and took it's skull, as if that is gonna prove to his friends that he's a badass hunter.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (43 KB, 400x400)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>172196339
I’m on #14 now. You?
>>
>>172198692
bears are known for having almost the best sense of smell in the animal kingdom, they hunt using their sense of smell, you think it would matter if the predator went invisible in the middle of a fight?
>>
>>172197508
strength wasn't a factor for killing both preds tho
>>
>>172196664
Nearly zero body hair.
>>
>>172196339
I don't know how good I'd say it was.
It was fun though. Better than the sum of its parts
>>
>>172198222
there was no oversight. it was setup in the movie. why are you watching a movie from a trailer anon? are you retarded?
>>
>>172197066
>and then a cowboy one
My only fear is that Cowboys vs Aliens has already ruined anything that film would otherwise be (and I liked CvA for the record)
>>
>>172198946
that is your average modern blockbuster audience member anon; they don't actually watch and digest the things they see, they watch a trailer or watch some reaction video and then parrot whatever talking points were made
>>
did you guys notice it was lioness that attacked them in the forest? Was that foreshadow shit? usually dumb movies use lion even though in reality lionesses do most of the hunting.
>>
>>172196628
>can 1 v 1 a bear
>can't 1 v 1 an indian teenager
huh?
>>
>>172199127
Bears typically don't use guns and set traps, or figure out how to avoid it's heat detection
>>
>>172199037
It was a mountain lion...
>>
>>172199037
That is mountain lion you retard they are solitary
>>
>>172198260
/thread
>>
>>172199179
I'm talking about her brother
>>
>>172198237
Assassin's Creed Origins
>>
This movie lacked personality. Part of that comes from such a lackluster cast of characters.

Each character brought a different personality trait to the mix, so when Predator kiss them, it actually caries weight and adds to the overall plot.

Other than the girl, her brother and the jerk with the fancy headdress who’s always giving her shit, the only other character to have any sort of personality was the dog.

Go watch Predator
Got watch Predator 2
Got watch Predator 3

Then come back and tell me just how memorable the cast of Prey was compared to the previous 3 movies.
>>
>>172198884
My point is that the predator didn't know of that and relied on the cloaking like a bitch for what was essentially a H2H fight rather than having a fair fight and nearly got killed because of that.
Take a look at Falconer a freaking Bad Blood that only used his wristblade and turned off his cloaking device when going melee with the Yakuza.
>>
>>172197773
>dumbass ESL defending goyslop
what a coincidence
>>
>>172196339
I’m never, ever going to watch this movie.
>>
File: 1650008058532.png (3.7 MB, 1536x1134)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB PNG
>>172196339
They should've called this movie Predditor
>>
I'm thinking about the fact that the only hunters in the tribe are basically kids and there's no adult males except the chief with his bad knee.
what the fuck is up with that? shouldn't the tribe have grown up men? did they say how they all died and I just forgot?
>>
>>172199276
it was actually a cool concept where the predator slowly worked his way up the food chain from prey to predator, almost losing to them, and then ultimately becoming part of that prey having matched against a better predator
>>
>>172199212
>>172199216
my bad anons. good thing embarrassment dont' register as a feeling to me anymore
>>
>>172199351
tribal people die young. even the mother was relatively young, even though she appeared older. when you're 22 you're supposed to be raising a family.
elders are respected because they survived multiple generations.
>>
>>172197066
>I hope they make a samurai vs predator
kek fuckin mckill yourself
>>
>>172199351
They were probably wiped out trying to fight whitey.
>>
>>172199253
That wasn't even a 1v1 he had his sister with him. And that guy was just a really good fighter
>>
>>172197379
You keep saying a dozen. It was four tops.
>>
I watched the credits because I know cape shit introduced this stupid idea of an end credit scene. There wasnt a scene but the still art in the credits depicting the story implied 3 more ships arrive later which would also imply ancient from P2 may be one of them and claims the pistol?
>>
>>172199417
Why wasn't an elder inside of the main character on an hourly basis? The entire village should have been banging her.
>>
>>172198051
Way too many nonsensical buzzwords, m8. Try speaking in English you fucking ape lol
>>
>>172199558
Was the name on the pistol significant?
>>
>>172199451
>That wasn't even a 1v1 he had his sister with him
his sister didn't do anything
>>
>>172199590
Yes, it's got the same name and date on the pistol Ancient handed to Harrigan in P2
>>
>>172196628
That CGI looks awful.
>>
>>172196339
Pretty good honestly. Why did they not release it in theaters?
>>
>>172199262
This is correct. You actually want the characters to die. The brothers death also was nonsensical and unnecessary. Also the lack of supruse or sadness at the end given the villages entire young male population has died was stupid.
>>
I wish they stuck with jungle hunter design more but with less armour on this Pred, it seems with every iteration they look worse and worse. Jungle hunter had an iconic look at these new "faces" look retarded
Wolf is a close second.
>>
>>172196576
Basically. Main protagonist exhibits all the female character traits.
>abandons men in fight to death.
>generally incompetent.
>does zero fighting until everyone else is dead and predator is severely wounded.
>killing blow is a meme trap that would not have worked if the predator had pulled up six inches short or long.
>takes all credit at the end.
>not a single mention about how half their tribes men got obliterated. Only joy for the accomplishments of women.
>>
File: 1648159293523.webm (2.92 MB, 1280x720)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>
>>172199699
>The brothers death also was nonsensical and unnecessary
it showed that the predator wasn't as strong as he seemed, he had multiple moments of weakness throughout the film and in that event it was really evident that he had finally found something that could really fight back, he had a genuine chance of losing and goes invisible to push the odds back into his favour; him killing her brother was then a sign that this predator did not care for how it wins the fight, it doesn't care for honour like the hunter tribesman would
>>
>>172199344
>Classic duel disk but is using ash blossom
>>
>>172196339
Why are there so many shills coming out of the woodwork to defend this shitty movie?
>>
Do people liked Predators or they just want to be contrarians? Predators was fucking shit
>>
>>172196339
No female nudity = Woke trash
>>
>>172200138
people have really shit taste anon, you'd be surprised, i'm sure there are even people that think the alien films after the first are good
>>
File: 1659732033584012.jpg (147 KB, 709x877)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Naru looks too much like my ex, it made me uncomfortable
>>
>>172199872
Sure, but the brother basically just did that thing every action movie does which is to imply sacrifice but really just commit suicide for no reason. He knows he's about to be hit and does nothing, and his death does nothing to help her aside from clearing his character so the strong female can win.
>>
>>172200116
they're either woke propangandists that feel they need to defend and promote a movie with a native cast or they're unpaid interns that have to shill this shit in their spare time.
>>
I feel like Naru should have got a gift for killing the predator that was the only thing missing from this movie
>>
The idea that a full grown city man at the peak of health couldnt beat a half starving Indian woman is a joke
>>
>>172197337
I mean, the kill shot was a complete meme. Imagine the awkward terror had the predator stopped short or simply ducked the shot. It wasn't even because of her skill. Just a desperate one in a million chance.
>>
I cant believe people are talking about Requiem like it was a good movie just to shit on this one. What the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
File: instant loss.jpg (22 KB, 237x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
The French trappers were more interesting than the Indians

It would have been cooler if the story was about trappers entering new territory and being picked off one by one, slowly becoming convinced its some sort of native demon that's stalking them

Maybe even hint that the natives are aware of it and know to avoid it at certain seasons
>>
so you're saying fuckers who could take down a fucking predator lost to some white dudes who did a little sneezing?
>>
>>172196628
The Predator is the second best Predator movie you mongoloid
>>
>>172198341
>>172197508
there’s several disgusting moles on her head
>>
So the credits animation tell that more Predators came to face Naru and then she eventually got fucking decimated because she lost the gun right? Sounds nice. Dont know why you faggots keep complaining
>>
File: 1643923868950.jpg (210 KB, 2014x1246)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>172200392
or tie it in with the franklins expedition
the terror but with a predator
>>
>>172200409
not a high bar to reach when the first's sequels are so shit
>>
>>172196339
Its shit mate
>>
>>172200409
2/10
>>
>>172200392
The trappers were one note and cartoonishly evil. Even making them look like they were willing to shoot the dog for no reason instead of just letting it go. How is that interesting?
>>
>>172197795
Better yet, why is a Predator using the plasma caster against tribals without guns?
>>
Why'd the predator get dropped into that part of the world anyway? There are places with better armed humans and more dangerous animals. Was it trying to do easy mode?
>>
Never seen it, never going to, but largely because I'm against sequels and soft-reboots.
>>
>>172199368
you are good man fren, dont mind the anons they are bad at expresing feelings but mean well
>>
>>172200429
where is that implied?
>>
>>172200587
I don't really speak French but by reading the subtitles I think one of the french hunters was going to kill it to eat it.
because we all know who eats dogs! not the chinks. absolutely not the chinks. it's white people! those nasty white people who never had dogs as pets because they're evil!
>>
>>172200660
It doesnt shoot plasma. Is shooting metal arrows. And the girl knew about the lasers because she already saw how one of his people got killed by that minutes before. Drop the phone and start watching the fucking movie you fucking zoomers
>>
>>172200660
It doesn't have a plasma caster in this movie, it uses a speargun with homing ammo.
>>
>>172197058
>female action characters a century ago: respond to sexist bantz with spirited counterbantz, otherwise never make a big deal out of their gender
>female action stars now: noooooo, I'm just as heckin' good as any heckin' manerino, don't you get it, this whole story was written by seething roastoids or their cucksimps about how Whamen Stronk we said so in interviews except now we need to pretend we're the same as what went before so actually pay no attention to that!

Fuck off you disingenuous shitter.
>>
>>172196992
This but unironically. Why are you so delusional? God made men and women different
>>
>>172197592
like every time she has a conflict with the male hunters its basically.
>dude trying to use minimal force to restrain belligerent woman
>she lashes out in full force
>guy escalates slightly to avoid harm
>takes a few licks
>finally stops fucking around
>scene ends.
Shit annoys me to no end. Reminds me of womens UFC. they can sit there for five rounds pounding each other an neither are ever remotely in danger of getting KO'd.
>>
>>172200723
ah yes, when the girl who couldn't figure how a flintlock or a bear trap works immediately understood how an alien laser guided maglev self propelled gun and helmet system works.
BUT OF COURSE
>>
>>172200708
At the end of the credits animation. It shows 3 more Predator ships arrive by the tribe with ominous music playing.
>>
>>172200708
Well the gun end up in the hands of Danny Glover 300 years in the future. The credits animation show more Predator ships coming where the tribe is after they settled somewhere else. Im just creating some headcannon but it looks like what the director intented to show that they came after her
>>
>>172200444
Both are true, I agree.
>>
>>172200806
>See a guy get targeted by 3 lights
>Gets hit by 3 arrows
That's pretty simple to understand
>>
>>172196339
It's nice that you enjoyed it, but I ain't touching that shit with a ten-foot pole.
>>
>>172200764
so it’s a plasma caster but somehow less believable? got it
>>
>>172200774
that's not at all what happens in this film and you are no different than insufferable lefties that seethe over nonexistent issues
>>172200817
>>172200814
yeah i saw that, it does imply a battle but not much more
>>
>>172200774
You're the one being disingenuous if you think you're entire tirade actually applies to this movie at all.
>>
>>172200806
Because understanding how a contraption works or functions mechanically enough to use/dismantle it is different from simply seeing laser = death when it was shown demonstrated right in front of her. I swear you fucking retards are just being contrarians for contrarian's sake.
>>
>>172196339
>movie was not actually good, it just wasn't completely shit
>I will concede, yes the protagonist is very much a qt
>yeah but the predator was fucking gay
>I guess, but it felt like gore for the sake of gore
I won't apologize. I wish that the franchise would get a writer who understands what made the first film work, and who can capture that in their writing
>>
>>172200920
>I swear you fucking retards are just being contrarians for contrarian's sake.
Welcome to /tv/
>>
>>172198690
There are literally documents detailing explicit policies of positive discrimination in hiring, quota systems, and enforcement of "race blind" casting for established characters in adaptations. The directors and actors and writers frequently make their political motivations explicit and clear in marketing interviews and their social media.

Just because you're some union wagie peon who points things where you're told to by the important people who make the actual decisions and so have no fucking input or concept of what motivates said important people doesn't mean they have no motivations.
>>
>>172200806
Yeah retard its called basic learning. Toddlers and lab rats know how that works. Is your brain fully developed?
>Laser = danger
>Bear trap = what the fuck is this and how does this work
>>
>>172196628
Not sure on Predator power levels and I absolutely believe one could take one out with a fancy weapon but I thinks taking one on physically is a dumb. Grizzly should tear the Predator a new one easily.
>>
>>172197321
That scene that didn't happen also bugged me.
>>
>>172200962
again you insufferable niggers ignore the reality that most people genuinely do not give a shit, but of course the most vocal crowd tend to be the ones most heard, and now we live in this retarded reactionary society where people INSTANTLY attribute their political beliefs into anything and everything even if there are none to begin with

you political braindead retards could see a yellowed patch of grass among the green and start thinking nature was forcing diversity on you; much like an insufferable counter party would see a white man and instantly turn it political

you faggots are so fucking insufferable, both of you shit up the world with your cancerous opinions, you both ruin everything and turn both sides into this extreme insanity
>>
>>172196339
>strong wyman protagonist
no thanks
>>
>>172201051
To be fair, the grizzly is shown over-powering the Predator until fucks it up with the last hit.
>>
>>172200920
>>172200976
ah yes, the wheel is too much but she understands what LASERS are.
but of course. that makes more sense than the writers just writing her to be smarter than she could possibly be to have her win the fight.

>>172201083
so you didn't actually watch the movie?
>>
>>172201149
not him, but not being able to notice patterns is sign of retardation.
>>
>>172201222
She killed 3 guys not 6 stop over exaggerating like a women
>>
>>172201222
>but she understands what LASERS are.
You don't need to be able to fully understand what a laser is to be able to recognise that it's dangerous, especially right after seeing it kill somebody
>>
>>172201051
The Grizzly fucked the Predator up then he did Grizzly things and walked away because he thoughy the predator was ded. Grizzlies are really retarded animals irl desu they eat their babies
>>
>>172200883
I am a leftie you shitcunt, some of us just haven't kneeled before Zog and still remember when the point was to shut the Tankies up and demand equality & individual liberty, not put women on a pedestal and turn "we should improve society somewhat" into a fucking puritan religion.
>>
File: P1718.jpg (86 KB, 393x522)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>172199647
I still prefer the old comic of how that Elder gained the pistol
>young pred in the 1700s
>come to earth and land in the Caribbean
>end up mixed into a battle between a pirate captain and his crew committing mutiny against him
>before captain and pred can have their duel to the death a gunner shoots the captain in the back
>pirate captain dies giving the predator the flintlock pistol
>predator buries the captain with his predator sword
>>
>>172196339
pretty tired of only seeing female characters as action leads these days, with white men only being presented as evil or weaklings.
When was the last time a old franchise came back and stared a cool and badass white male lead?
I am gonna skip it for that reason.
>>
>>172196628
I don't know too much about predator lore, but are they really that physically strong? He punches the bear around like it weighs nothing. A grizzly bear of that size would easily weigh at least 1,500 lbs and he lifts it over his head like an empty bag in less than a second. In other scenes he doesn't seem that strong.
>>
>>172201263
She understood those red lasers mean danger and ran away with his friend. Shit even the French hunters understood a lot of Predator weapon mechanics. Do you complain about them too? Looks like you are baiting because no one cant be this stupid so good luck anon. Keep on hating what your brain cant understand
>>
>>172201149
>I am doing this thing because I believe in these political ideals, this is my explicit motivation, I assert this publicly and will do so many more times, and I do so in accordance with the known and documented policies of the organisation that employs me.
>NOOOOO you can't just heckin assume their motivations! Stop noticing things! Stop noticing thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingsss!

God damn you're a faggot.
>>
>>172201324
>good hunt
>>
>>172201364
Shit i mean to quote this nigger
>>172201222
>>
>>172200877
>Plasma
No plasma
>Caster
Not casting plasma
It's just a homing device you disingenuous moron
>>
>>172201263
stop being dishonest.
she doesn't just "realize it's dangerous" she figures out EXACTLY how it works and how to use it to kill the predator.
>>
>>172201372
>I-IS THAT A WOMAN? AAAHHHHH I'M BEING GENOCIDED
>I-IS THAT A WHITE MAN? AAAHHHHH I'M BEING GENOCIDED
you are two sides of the same coin
>>
>>172201461
only one side is being demoralized and demonized in all forms of media tho.
can you tell which one is that?
>>
>>172196339
>plenty of gorey kills
nah, it was 90% out of focus gore and out of screen dismemberment.
it was a marie sioux (best healer best tracker most intelligent and smart injum, could out wrestle and outsmart some of the seasoned hunter of her tribe and a predator)
she s not a cutie she is just some wetback that will become a 240 pound miguellita when she turns 25
>>
>>172201461
Not him but you are being dishonest.
Only white male characters are being replaced, but never women.
So fuck off
>>
>>172196628
This was the only thing I enjoyed about the movie. Could have been more immersive like the first predator. Instead we got an action movie with some straight up BULLSHIT. Bitch throws an axe around with a lanyard like assassins creed and only she knows how to do it? gtfo with that shit.

The portrayal of the indians was jarring. We have REAL Indians in my state, instead they got a bunch of WHITE latinos that speak fucking english. The portrayal of the French was expected. Comically evil and irredeemable, unworthy of life more so than the predator.

The french had good relations with the natives, could have made a cool immersive story. But this is jewllywood, and the message is what matters. 5/10 lots of wasted potential
>>
>>172201461
>le enlightened centrist
cowardly fag
>>
>>172196339

NO.

Predator 2 > Predator >> Predators > Prey > AvP2 > AvP >>>>> the Predator (2018)

shit editting, woke agenda, meh score, Predator is skinny with comically giant head, CGI was too on the nose, shaky cam

otherwise great premise, great designs, story had good structure, but the execution was mediocre tops...Im disappoint

4/10
>>
>>172201441
She figures out its dangerous after seeing it the first time
She figures out more about how it works after seeing it used multiple more times throughout the movie. Were you on your phone the whole time or are you just bad at understanding a very simple movie?
>>
>>172200806
She saw it's technology in action with her own eyes, what's so hard to understand about red equals dead?
It literally shot a cunt in front of her with the homing darts/target beam. I can't stand modern society messaging either but some of you faggots really wanna argue just to argue completely disingenuous faggots
>>
>>172201441
Of course nigger after she saw how the Predator kills and had a battle against 30 french men. That is what his brother always pointed out the whole movie and recognize before his dead, that she is a thinker before a hunter so she use her brain to hunt because she doesnt have so much strenght. That is why in the final fight she is just baiting the Predator into a shitload of traps.
>>
>>172201187
That was bullshit. The predator should have killed the bear using weapons after it beat him up.
That one punch KO was a stretch. It didn't make any sense, he hit humans and they didn't die but he punches that giant beast and it's lights out?

Whatever. These directors should keep continuity in mind, it's insulting watching things like that.
>>
>>172201548
i'm not centrist, i have no interest in any political party, they're all cancer and regardless of who you vote for you're just voting to give somebody the right to restrict your freedom, which was made evident over the pandemic when all parties voted for lockdowns, qr codes, and tried to force vaccination
>>172201532
>>172201508
again just like the insufferable left, you only pay attention to the things that cause you to get angry and get a reaction from you, because that is precisely how this society now functions; if you stopped feeding into this nonsense then you'd see that there's a plethora of tv shows and films being made around the world that remain completely unchanged and void of politics, but even then you reactionary fucks will probably still find something to complain about
>>
In the end The Predator was hunted. The Predator was THE PREY. Holy mother of kino
>>
>>172197992
wait that movie was rated R
why are most of the dismemberement of predator trophy scene out of focus or just not on screen
>>
>>172201441
I'm still perplexed why the writers thought the way that weapon worked was a good idea, I mean I get it using it's own weapons against it but in no way should it work like it did
>instead of being able to manually trigger the laser targeting system for the homing bolts the helmet helmet automatically cuts on anytime the weapon is activated
>predator itself cant seem to grasp that shooting the bolt gun without the helmet targeting system on the target it 100% misses it's intended target and always homes in on the red dots
>every previous movie has shown predators able to use their plasma casters with or without the targeting system
It's just a serious design flaw that turns a weapon useless at best, a liability at worst unless it's always used with the helmet on
>>
>>172201222
>understands what LASERS are
You don't have to understand what the fuck a laser is to recognize that the three lasers on a person resulted in 3 fucking spears to the face.

>writing her to be smarter than she could possibly be to have her win the fight
Anons were talking about the scene of her escaping with the guy in the trailer and now you're moving the goalpost by talking about the climax? She only figured that shit out well after the Predator kept spamming the speargun with the spears always hitting the laser pointer and that's 80% into the movie already.
>>
>>172196339
why is the predator killing prey that is not worth??
like what was the pointing of killing snakes or wolfs, they are not match for him.
dont the entire deal of the predator was not hunt dangerous prey worth of his time?
>>
Only in /tv/ i see niggers complaining of why the white men is not a protagonist in a movie about Comanche hunters
>>
>>172201705
>tv shows and films being made around the world that remain completely unchanged and void of politics
I don't live all over the world nigger, I live in the western world.
tell me how many shows or movies there are where a female or black protagonist has been recast as a white male.
I'll be waiting.
>>
>>172201705
Yep, you’re a centrist midwit.
>>
>>172201666
>Naru, my sister
>You were just born better
>You see things my male eyes cannot
>You always have
>*looks directly at the camera*
>Men are dumb

Such a great scene.
>>
>>172201579
No, she doesn't see how it works just the result. And given she needed a gun examined despite seeing them fired I'm not sure I buy it. Plus, let's suspend all that, if she figured it out was it on a timer? She wouldn't have observed that. And why out it pointing to a mud puddle that she woukd assume the predator would be buried in?
>>
>>172201839
thanks for admitting that you're a fucking retard that only pays attention to the things that makes him angry
>>
>>172197242
It was more unrealistic the those french poachers didnt gang rape her after they captured her
>>
>>172201780
I agree with this BUT when the predator had it's helmet on the spear wouldn't touch it on the other hand the darts brained him without his helmet on so I'm thinking it's the technology in the helmet stopping the weapons from harming it somehow
>>
>>172201819
I think it was just working it's way up the foodchain for fun, goes from snake to wolf to bear to people
>>
>>172201846
Kek the goalposting of this nigger. Seek help
>>
>>172201886
thanks for admitting you are wrong and you have no counter argument.
>>
>>172201819
It's implied that it's that Predator's first experience on Earth. It kept trying to determine which of the creatures posed some form of threat by observing them hunting each other. It's why the Predator kept ignoring the girl since she was getting beaten up and captured by different parties.
>>
>>172201822
ESL-kun.
>>
>>172201873
She had seen guns fired, she just need to learn how to reload one
And she lured the predator to the mud pile. the whole fight was a trap to bait it there, like her plan to bait the lion at the start of the movie
My friend you need to apply basic thinking if you are having trouble with this, read a book or something
>>
>>172201761
Looks like they were aiming for PG13 out of habit.
Most of the schlock thrown on the big screen is PG13 for the fucking zoomers.. this one was rated R out of the box and it's like the production and film crews were just doing what they were used to.. not including graphic scenes.
>>
>>172201846
So you don't actually have any complaints about the movie?
>>
>>172197443
He fought naked with no armor (minus that shield) did not have a mask, later made one out of a bear skull.
So either more primitive, or way too cocky
>>
>>172201943
that is your brain on politics anon
>>172201959
>"no i don't actually watch films and tv shows, i just pay attention to whatever the internet tells me i must get angry at!"
that is precisely what you just said
>>
>>172201965
Oh no ESL. You still reading and still gonna read me in multiple threads
>>
>>172201960
He wasn't even after her, he killed her bro and still paused for her. She went after him it's plain as day
>>
>>172202019
Of course, ESL-kun, your attempts at English are very amusing.
>>
>>172202004
I think he rocked up with that mask, is it a bear skull definitely?
>>
>>172202004
>>172202070
It definitely came with the mask already. The Predator was definitely getting cocky the further it went up the food chain.
>>
The scene where she knocks out the french guy and leaves him for the predator to kill really made her seem like a bitch.
>>
>>172196339
Yeah, against all odds I liked it. At first I thought it was going to be anti white but then I realised I hate the French. I liked the scene where her bro fucked the predator up so much he cloaked up and noped out. Easily the third best in the Franchise.
>>
>>172201819
It's a idea from the comics that they've been steadily introducing since the Predators movie, different tribes or subspecies of their kind have different hunting rules of any at all
>the classic hunters as seen on predator 1, 2, Avp1, 2, predators
>the bad bloods tribe who kidnap prey to their game reserves to hint and improve themselves though superior technology and genetic engineering
>the possibly same tribe of bad bloods from predators in the predator with the fuck huge assassin predator and the vanilla midget with human dna
>predator in prey that abides by the not killing defenseless prey rule but then uses its tech to kill anything that could be considered a predator indiscriminately with no fucks give
>>
>>172198059
That was to tie it to predator 2, same with that pistol she gave to her elder. It is supposed to be the same one that the elder predator gives to harrigan at the end of predator 2, even though it was originally a pirate gun
>>
>>172202110
It was clear that he was observing dangerous animals and fucking them up for trophies working his way up. Kicking the fuck out of the wolf midflight going after the weak rabbit confirms it
>>
>>172202115
The dude tortured her brother and then left them for the predator, karmas a bitch not Naru
>>
>>172202148
The french were portrayed as cartoonishly evil at some points.
>>
>>172196339
>>
>>172202201
I did mention I hate the French?
>>
>>172202190
>little bitty scratch on the chest = torture

Yeah no. She cut off his leg and had rats eating the stump. Fuck her.
>>
>>172202201
Are you going to pretend that isn't what wypipo did all the time on the frontier?

If the movie was "realistic" they would have gang raped Naru with every man in the camp cumming balls deep inside her young indigenous pussy within an hour of capturing her
>>
Honestly I wasn't expecting much I didn't watch any trailers I also hate woke faggots but I found this to be way better than I expected as a predator fan and any faggot who thinks any movie besides 1 or 2 are better are just complete fucking morons who can't see past their blind political rage and be objective.
>>
Movie leaned too hard on the gender of the main character. People comparing Naru to Ellen Ripely are insane. Ellen never acted like Naru.
>>
>>172202153
>predator in prey that abides by the not killing defenseless prey rule but then uses its tech to kill anything that could be considered a predator indiscriminately with no fucks give
This has always been the case, fag. The comics tried too hard to make the predators into some sort of bushido-abiding space samurais but what we're shown in the (first two) movies doesn't support this idea. Have you forgotten how the predator in Predator fucking snipes Blain while cloaked and from a distance? He's a hunter, not a samurai looking for a honorable 1v1.
>>
>>172202148
>doesn’t like anti-white movies
>hates the French

retard
>>
>>172202332
naru wasn't walking around with a 70s bush hanging out
>>
>>172202309
Are you suggesting the indians didn't scalp people and do all kinds of fucked up body horror shit to the people they captured?
>>
>>172202175
But why just 1 wolf, they're pack animals. In nature a single grey wolf is gonna be much more scraggly from being able to feed less.
>>
>>172202331
Predator 2 sucks, the ONLY thing that keeps it in the fanbase's esteem is nostalgia from watching it on VHS as a kid.

Predator => Prey >>>>>>>>>>> Predators >>>>>>>>>> Predator 2

I never saw Predator 2018
>>
its funny they chosen comanches who were the most vicious cunts of all the injuns
>>
>>172202331
The 2010 movie was better because it didn't hate the portion of the audience that had Y chromosomes.
>>
>>172202377
I dunno anon, a predator vs a pack of wolves would be kino but a cgi shitfest would be the final product.
>>
>>172197140
In the beginning of the movie didn’t she fight a bear with no plan at all and almost die?
>>
>>172202430
You should consider the possibility that browsing 4chan all day has given you brain rot. The movie or its creators do not hate men
>>
>>172202371
the difference is the wypipo were the invaders committing genocide on the native population
>>
>>172202446
She was shitting the bed every time it on her "hunt" untill her bro got killed in front of her. That gave her the stones to ascend
>>
>>172202446
The point is that she's so desperate to win approval she's doing dumb shit that almost gets her killed

it's only when she finally has a clear head and truly believes in her own capabilities that she can fight smarter and defeat the Predator
>>
>>172202450
pro female = anti male
feminist = misandrist
>>
>>172202485
The injuns just hadn't learned how to be multicultural yet and white people were resented because of their leading role in creating a multicultural North America.
>>
>>172202485
The natives were savages. Don't care
>>
>>172202485
the difference the native population committing genocide on the native population
>>
>the whole angle of the first Predator movies was that as advanced as humanity was technology wise another way more advanced race could just show up and annihilate us
>turn them into half retarded hunters who "respect" humans
>pair them up against a bunch of spic indians
>>
>>172202446
She fucked up because she didn't heed her brother's story (the one he was telling her how his bow got wet). It was definitely meant to be a humbling experience for her.
>>
>>172202352
You're the retard if you consider the French to be white. Snail gobbling, frog leg munching, onion selling, faggot beret wearing, garlic breath, cheese that smells like unwashed dick eating, slack jawed fagguettes.
>>
>>172202485
>Indians have no concept of property
>Territory is gained and lost among tribes via war
>Whitey tries to buy land from indians
>"No, we war"
>Indians lose
>"It was our land! Our property!"

They lost it fair and square as far as I care.
>>
Pretty decent film. Trapper scenes were too populated to make sense but the family character building was stronger than most Predator films. A predator hunting the deadliest animals in melee was pretty cool. Scenery and sound was good.
>>
>>172202371
So did the colonists though
>>
>>172202593
>turn them into half retarded hunters who "respect" humans
Huh? This movie runs completely counter to that. It actually depicts the Predator more as an opportunistic hunter than something with a retarded honor code. It always watches between two different parties/animals and always goes for the superior prey.
>>
File: nerdeen2020.png (1.59 MB, 2891x926)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
Wow there sure have been a lot of Predator-related threads the past few days. Totally organic, I am sure.
>sorry i am not going watch "le petite brown gurl pwns evil white ma- er, space hunter vagina face"
>i am going to write a story about a wise old wizard who travels to the land of options

all shills can burn in hell
>>
>>172202674
Scenery was kino wherever they filmed it was beautiful
>>
>>172202334
True but any prey that proved itself was given the chance of close combat granted it seems more or less a personal preference between predators
>P1 predator fights Billy and Dutch 1v1 without camo
>P2 predator fights Harrigan, the drug lord, and Bill Paxton 1v1 without camo
>Predators shows the Falcon predator accepts a 1v1 sword fight with the Yakuza
>dont remember much if all of predators
>Prey predator fights a rattle snake, a wolf, a bear, multiple Indians with camo, the few times it doesnt it gets injured and goes right back to camo
>>
>>172202679
He means the other movies where predators will melee duel 1v1 upon request instead of taking an advantage
>>
>>172202593
The Predator ALWAYS had a sense of "honor" and a code, even in the first movie.

>Never goes after Anna because she's a noncombatant
>Uses subterfuge and guerrilla tactics against Dutch's team, but almost always only goes after them in situations where they are capable of defending themselves
>Once Dutch wins the Predator's respect as a warrior, it ditches its weapons and engages him in honorable hand-to-hand combat
>>
>>172201982
Retard, she placed it at his exact head level in the mud pit. How was the depth of the mud pit something she knew and how did the oredator sink all the way and THEN stand up? Alsobwhat trigered the helmet? Like how does it know to fire?
Brain waves? The entire scene was just ridiculous and I'm sorry you have the mind of a child whose mother drank excessively while pregnant with you.
>>
>>172202485
tribes invaded other tribal territories all the time and massacred away same as any other group of people in the world
>>
>>172199818
I don't get what happened, did the bullet get deflected or did the gun backfire?
>>
>>172202700
>new movie drops
>ip that's generally loved by /tv/
>best fucking creature ever designed
>surprised that people are talking about the latest installment
You really are a dumb nigger arent you, take your meds.
>>
>>172202593
>>turn them into half retarded hunters who "respect" humans
Literally what they've been in film, books and comics since the 80s what are you even on about? Did you watch the films?
>>
>>172196339
It wasn't as bad as the memelords said, it wasn't as good as the contrarians want it to be. If this had been made before the woke feminism was a necessary part and just had stronk injun warrior and a slightly more primitive predator (no helmet shit, no autotargeting weapons, just mano a mano), it would have been a hit with the groups that hate it now.
>>
>>172202739
>How was the depth of the mud pit something she knew
You did not watch the movie or this is bait
She fell into that mud pit earlier in the movie so she knew the depth
The predator fell into it horizontally so sank in, then stood up vertically to rise out of it
>>
Thoughts on girl Predators?
>>
>>172196339
apologize to this
*unzips dick*
>>
Whats the meaning of Predator looking other ships when he appears? Was he followed or something?
>>
>>172202593
>>the whole angle of the first Predator movies was that as advanced as humanity was technology wise another way more advanced race could just show up and annihilate us
>>turn them into half retarded hunters who "respect" humans
You just refuted yourself dumb dumb, they always had a code. They're hunting the ecosystem's apex predators for fun, not nuking cities and dropping off troops to shoot babies.
>>
I don't understand why they keep fucking with the creatures facial design when jungle hunter was absolutely perfect. I understand you want to show us that they look different as race but still keep it on track.
>>
>>172196339
Haven't seen anyone mention this, but I liked that the girl was initially portrayed as a glory-seeking cunt that misunderstood her tribe's rite of passage. It highlighted the difference of how she was just hunting for sport vs the point of the rite of passage being that they hunt to survive. Throughout the movie, she slowly comes to understand the latter through her brother's teachings and support. It was definitely meant to contrast how the Predator has always been known as a creature that hunts for sport, decorating itself with skulls, as well as how it mirrors the Frenchmen skinning the buffalos for their hide.
>>
They always had mercy on non combatants and even a pregnant women who was a combatant if you watched the first two movies you dumb zoomer shit for brain you would know.
>>
>>172202761
>heh heh....if your people EVER waged war that means you're deserving of genocide lmao
>>
>>172202931
The facial design looked inspired from the Super Preds from Predators. Not that I'm saying it looked good even back then but there was precedence for it.
>>
>>172202446
Yeah wildlife are dangerous, you've definitely never seen a grizzly bear or mountain lion.
People were eaten crossing the Oregon trail and other prairie groups.
The predator/wildlife scenes were great.
>>
>>172202729
>P1 predator fights Billy 1v1 without camo
kek
>>
>>172198692
btw why does this predator look like the uggo preds from predators/shane black predator? why can't we get a fucking classic predator/predator 2 design?
>>
>>172203048
True I didn't mind those then because they were portrayed as the alpha predators so they wanted something more menacing but i don't like that design as whole to represent the creature. It looks over done and doesn't portray the expressions jungle hunter did.
>>
>>172202769
deflected
>>
>>172196992
The first Predator movie showed all the muscular dudes getting killed, whenever they tried to use brawn. In this movie the woman wounds the predator in melee combat.
>>
>>172203106
Cant help that Billy decided a log was the place to make a final stand.
No way to manuever and unless you could physically overpower your enemy you're fucked (physically in Billy's case, you heard that scream)
>>
>>172203302
He knew he was dead whether it be in a river, log, tree or firm ground he was sick of running and just wanted to go out on his feet.
>>
>>172203251
After weakening it first
She starts off her fight with it by basically using its own camo trick and then headshotting it from behind
>>
>>172197321
>/pol/ literally making up headcanon scenes for a movie they don't like
>>
>>172203394
Whatever she gave the french dude sent him cold which evaded preds vision, she saw it and used it to her advantage. I like that they didn't use the old mud trick again.
>>
>>172201547
>WHITE latinos
lol
lmao
>>
>>172203440
....but she does kill like 6 french trappers when trying to free her dog using knives and her Spiderman hatchet.
>>
>>172197773
>Movie is Fine...everything js explained in a good way.
I wouldnt know and I wont know because Im not watching it you woke nigger tranny.
>>
>>172203394
That's also putting aside how the Predator has been shot, stabbed and just injured all over its body throughout the whole movie well before the final confrontation.

>>172203454
I thought they were going for the camo trick again after she fell in the mud pit. Glad I was wrong.
>>
>>172201547

The drug gangs in P2 had more humanity than the trappers in this movie
>>
Most unbelievable thing about the movie was how white her upper arms were, they were like comically white
>>
>>172203577
>THE SCORPIO IS REEEEEAAAAADDDDYYYY
>>
>>172201666
She straight-up jumps on the predator and fights him though. She doesn't just lure him somewhere, she literally fights him and manages to score bug hits, while the predator just forgets how to use his own weapons.
Fuck off.
>>
>>172200409
Remove the obligatory nigger actor who can't act, the needless female who contributes literally nothing to the plot whatsoever & (most egregiously) the terrible capeshit tier CGI & The Predator is still only 4th (or 5th) best film of the franchise, while still being watchable despite its numerous shortcomings.
Unlike the Terminator or Alien films (Resurrection & Covenant particularly), the Predator franchise at least exists almost entirely upon the spectrum of outstanding to merely decent.
None of the Predator films are bad, just at worst flawed.
>>
>>172203708
Covenant is way better than half Predator movies. Resurrection is also a better shaneblackish movie than The Predator
>>
>>172203251
>she wonds the predator in melee combat
After he had been stuck with like 4 arrows, shot point blank in the back of the head, enared in bear traps multiple times, and fought a bear. The movie made it pretty fucking clear he was on death's door going into their battle.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.