[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: bitch predator.png (1.41 MB, 1717x721)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>Feral predator was getting tuned up by the based hero brother Injun so bad he had to stealth and hide to get the sneak kill

FUCKING KEK, this was the most pussy predator on screen yet. Worse than the rookie's in AVP. Imagine having a straight up, honorable 1v1 with your prey, realize you're losing and cloak out like a faggot to try to get the gank. Embarrassing and shameful.
>>
>>172184727
Bro it's just a movie
>>
>>172184727
If you spent the last year on getting fit instead of posting on 4chan, you would probably be able to take on a Predator yourself. Just a few fast well-executed moves could easily out maneuver a heavy beast like that and take him down.
>>
>>172184727
He's pretty much the Elmer Fudd of Predators, please dont bully him.
>>
>>172184727
Wasn't it a big highlight in the movie that this was this particular predator's first hunt ever? They make it clear as day that he has no idea what he's getting into and he almost got fucking obliterated by a grizzly bear, the only thing that resulted in his victory was dumb luck.
>>
>>172186009
>this particular predator's first hunt ever?
why didn't he have a Trainee badge? Or an older Predator to groom him?
>>
>>172184727
>BAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS FICTIONAL CREATURE WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY WEAKER THAN THE MORE ADVANCED FICTIONAL CREATURES WE'VE SEEN PREVIOUSLY SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T FUCKIN BELIEVE IT HAHAHA THIS FICTIONAL ALIEN FROM A MOVIE I WATCHED IS LESS ADVANCED THAN THE OTHER ONES BECAUSE ITS 300 YEARS BEFORE! WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT! HAHAHAHA I CANT WAIT TO TELL MY MOM ABOUT THIS
Thats what you sound like.
>>
>>172186181
No, it didn't. Because most of the population is able to piece it together on their own without visual hints as hamfisted as a trainee badge that you obviously need yourself
>>
>>172186310
>wall of cope
predcucks...its over
>>
>>172186398
>able to piece it together on their own
"on no predator lost, he must have been a trainee, he can't lose to a girl ahhhh!"
"It was real in my mind" kek
>>
>>172186481
If you'll notice how greentext works, I spoke one sentence of my own. The rest was just to help paint the picture so you can get a glimpse of how the rest of us experience you. Like drawing a diagram for a retard, it needs to be a little exaggerated and extra obvious.
>>
WTF? Even the goddamn Predator is woke trash now? Hollywood will never stop will they
>>
what are the best examples from tv/movies of a big bad asses getting manhandled by weaklings in humiliating ways
>>
File: 1584953074602.jpg (14 KB, 330x246)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>172186560
Learn some basic things about Predator lore before you open your cum pit. They're a warrior race who earn their weapons and status through triumph in combat. This one is new, and if you're not a dumbass just screeching about shit he has no clue about then you would know this. But you don't know this, so.
>>
I see Disney shills are already doing damage control.
>>
>>172184727
He was killing snakes and wolves. They have never been to earth before. He was probably a rookie but how do you convey that in these circumstances?
>>
He was trying his best. Don't be mean
>>
>>172186675
You seem very upset that Predator got beat by a 14 year old girl and are making excuses for it. Sure he was just a 'trainee' Predator lol lmao
>>
>>172186757
Why is the assumption that he is a rookie? So what if he's killing snakes, he could be a veteran pred but obviously new to earth so he doesn't know what is a challenge or not yet.
>>
File: Just lift weights bro.jpg (198 KB, 1188x1200)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>172185496
Doubt it.
>>
>>172186757
Nah, he was just killing anything and bringing them back as trophies. He killed a bear, so he was not weak
>>
>>172186840
He didn't notice his laser sight made his rail gun homing when killing the brother. This same logic got him killed in the last fight. He seemed unaware of how his tech worked.
>>
>>172186675
>who earn their weapons
>shows up with all weapons
>>
>>172186868
I took his whole thing as moving up the ladder on earth.
>>
File: mHM3DMk.gif (1.99 MB, 332x215)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>172186801
Alright. Keep pretending thats not literally how it works, if you like. He has a stripped down loadout because hes green but if its easier for you to stick your fingers in your ears, no skin off my back.
>>
>>172184727
KWAB, he deserved to be humiliated by a qt
>>
>>172186894
Yes, idiot. There are tiers of weapons. Thus guy was shirtless and shooting bolts when more experienced ones are out there decked in armor with laser cannons on their shoulders fighting bigger and more dangerous shit. I know anything deeper than the broad strokes is hard for you to understand, but it really isn't rocket science.
>>
it was all a ruse, he was a sub and got turned on
>>
>>172186584
>wall of cope
predsisters ...
>>
>>172187037
>I see a few sentences as an indigestible wall
Whats your word limit? Is this already too much to keep up with?
>>
>>172186881
because he was a retard

calling him a rookie is damage control
>>
>>172187123
Again, read the lore. You don't know how it even works.
>>
>>172187019
>There are tiers of weapons. Thus guy was shirtless and shooting bolts when more experienced ones are out there decked in armor with laser cannons on their shoulders fighting bigger and more dangerous shit. I know anything deeper than the broad strokes is hard for you to understand, but it really isn't rocket science.

all cope. they literally confirmed the weapons he used were what they had in the past tech wise. The laser canons and shit werent developed yet.
>>
>predator returns to indian reservation
>they're all fat alcoholics
>predator leaves out of pity
>>
>>172184727
Predators should never lose to humans in a fair 1v1. That one from years ago with adrien brody had a giant roided out predator get killed by some yakuza fag with a katana and it was stupid as fuck. It was acceptable in the first movie because dutch was getting his ass kicked and only won through trickery and playing on the predator's ego.

>>172186675
>muh lore
lore doesnt matter you dumb faggot, what matters is whats depicted on screen and whether its interesting or not. Watching the villian of the piece, the character you are supposed to be scared of, get his shit pushed in by a random guy with stone age weapons is not interesting. It kills the tension and makes the final confrontation less impactful, since some other guy with a bow probably would have just killed the fucker eventually if the qt protagonist didnt do it.
>>
>>172187105
>the cope continues
predfam...OH no no no no no
>>
>>172187171
>the lore says any dumb predator is simply green
lmao at the state of your damage control. not a single source or anyone involved in production called him a rookie you poor dumb dumb. anything else is simply your headcanon

Feral pred was simply a braindead retard
>>
did anybody actually expect this movie to be good? i haven't the slightest idea how you could hear about the now 6th fucking predator sequel which really only has the selling point of "BRO POC INDIAN CHICK" and actually even want to bother watching it
>>
>>172187188
Do you think the super advanced aliens with the big fancy ships that can travel across the galaxy in the vacuum of space haven't developed a ranged weapon more advanced than a bolt at that time? Honestly try to tell me you believe the aliens who have made a hobby of traveling to other worlds just to hunt for sport like they were taking a trip to Africa for the weekend haven't developed a more advanced option than a wrist bolt.
It's new and low on the chain. End of fuckin story dude. Whether or not the same laser cannon that nearly friend Schwarzeneggar's nuts off was developed yet theres something more advanced than fucking bolts that it hasn't earned yet. Use your fuckin brain.
>>
>>172185620
kek
>>
>>172187203
>duuuuuhhhhh the way this thing is explained and known to work to everyone but me doesn't matter because I didn't know about it. Stop knowing how it works! It makes me feel stupid!
You are a goddamn retard kek
>>
File: prey.png (299 KB, 800x673)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>it's another "/tv/ hating on a movie because it's not all white" episode
>>
>>172187224
Still too long
>>
>>172187255
The lore says any Predator that walks into combat using wrist bolts and wearing the most basic armor is green, yes. Because they earn better shit as they kill better shit and you can't read basic shit.
>>
>>172187571
>space warriors
>get handled by native american children
>white people
>genocided native americans
sounds pretty good for white people desu
>>
>>172187614
>Because they earn better shit as they kill better shit
Makes no sense. The best hunters should have the worst weapons because they want skill kills. The worst hunters should have fucking giant autoaim cannons because they can't hunt otherwise.

This system is retarded.
>>
>>172186881
>Group of poorfag predators raided a more dvanced predator tribe camp, steals their tech
>ships are all preprogrammed courses, just hit buttons
>wtf is this planet, oh well, time to hunt
>i have no idea wtf I'm doing but lezz goooo
>>
>>172187668
No, you're retarded. Turn your fucking brain on, for fuck's sake. They travel across the entire fucking galaxy hunting different things. As they prove themselves they get better shit and take on more advanced enemies. Earth in 1700 is a low level playing field. High level hunters would be out fighting fucking xenomorphs or whatever the hell else exists out there. They're aliens that travel an entire galaxy with a huge range of targets and skill levels depending on their experience. You don't need your hand held this much, honestly
>>
>>172187190
Kek
>>
It's one of the better recent mainstream franchise movies so of course /tv/ hates it. It's the first good Predator film since 1990. I know most of you were born after 9/11, but It's been a long wait for some of us.
>>
>>172187446
Apparently normies have been hyping it up
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ7LytagKlc
>>
>>172186584
coping this hard
>>
>>172187446
The irony here is that nobody expected it to be good and it actually was. Try to keep up
>>
>>172187614
>combat using wrist bolts and wearing the most basic armor

Wolf had that and wore that and he was a confirmed vet. and before you claim he had other weapons, Feral also did as well. He had the advanced pred weapons for that time. and again nobody behind the film said he was a rookie. dont give a fuck what your color books say faggot. he wasn't a rookie, he was just a shitter
>>
>>172187450
not reading your blogpost. Those per canon of the film are what they had at the time. take your meds
>>
>>172188026
>reading is hard
I hope you improve with time
>>
I feel like this is the only based Predator we've seen and he was the best thing in AvP.
>>
>>172187668
Hunter A fights new species and loses and transmits data to Predators. Hunter B has better tech, more attuned to the species, but eventually loses and transmits data to Predators. Hunter C tries with all that data and wins and transmits data to Predators then moves on to more dangerous species. Why would they bring cloaking tech to earth when the Snake, Wolf, and Bear have ignored it because they can hunt via senses other than sight if this wasn't the case. Cloaking came as an answer to something we don't see but it doesn't mean shit on Earth. Rewatch the movie. A lot of Predator movies suck and I get this had a female protag and this is 4chan but give it a fair shot and you will see this is the best since 2. No mary sue protag. Rookie predator. Protags learns from seeing other fights to setup the finale. Loses MULTILE times throughout the film. 4chan is allergic to vaginas and strong independent female lead is the flavor of the month but this isn't that. She loses a lot. Is over powered a lot. Only wins thought a lot of other people dying and prep time. Be fair.
>>
>>172188071
one can only hope such is the case for you autist. maybe you'll drop the headcanon when you read the facts told to you enough lmao
>>
>>172188090
meds
>>
Every Yautja hunting trip to Earth ends with them dying. When will they learn?
>>
>>172187969
Cool, then that means they became acustomed to a paricular weapon or a stripped down fighting style. Thanks for explaining it in a way that doesn't at all disprove what I'm saying kek
>>
>>172184727
Predator has always raged quit
>>
>>172188206
you arent saying anything. He wasnt a rookie, he was a shitter
>>
>>172188158
>meds
I enjoyed it. Your loss, friend.
>>
File: 18-gift-of-weapons.jpg (46 KB, 600x450)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>172188189
That's the fun part. They're adrenaline junkies who like that risk.
>>
>>172188238
The point is that you didn't say anything of substance yourself. Try to keep up here
>>
>>172184727
Anon predators are all bitches to begin with for even using invisibility. They're bigger hypocrites than fucking muh honour Klingons.
>>
>>172184727
I mean they did called this film Prey
>>
>>172188292
dont need to retard, just stating a fact youve been damage controlling all thread. and it hasnt changed yet
>>
>>172187446
It lost me around the predator doesn't even kill her and she just moves to the side bit.
>not a threat
>despite holding a gun to it
Lazy writing
>>
>>172184727
>FUCKING KEK
Translation: Am I fitting in yet?
>>
File: Prey - 15.webm (2.83 MB, 1152x480)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB WEBM
>>172184727
webm
>>
>>172188370
>she just moves to the side bit.
he didn't see her brainlet
>>
>>172188238
Less of a shitter than the one who got fucked up by an Austrian roid-monkey and had to use a nuke as a cope? Or less of a shitter than the one who got fucked up by a retiree cop on his last legs who not only lost most of his kid but got it turned against him and had to get actual carried away by a posse before they all fuck off calling it quits?
>>
>>172188416
lmao worst pred
>>
>>172186673
Atomic Blond
>>
>>172188189
Humans are seen as a species that are considered challenging hunts before the Xenomorph retcon.
>>
>>172188438
all equally trash. see >>172183743 and pay attention
>>
>>172188368
>damage control
Is this how you really think lol
>>
Don't worry fellas, this film is doing good, which means there will be another pred film in a few years with a similar period time theme, but it will be a bunch of white vikings or knights and the pred will win.
>>
Is there a webm of the scene where she goes John Wick trying to rescue her dog?
>>
>>172188591
>deflection
concession accepted, come correct next time you dirty nigger
>>
>>172188616
Lame.
>>
>>172188370
How can a human being watch a movie with a major plot point about medicine plants dropping human temperature enough to hide from heat vision and just completely miss it. It comes up multiple times. It's a major part of the movie. It's how she outsmarts the creature and changes the course of the movie. What the fuck do you do with your brain when you watch something? Just toss it in the washer for a quick clean?
>>
>>172188416
Brother was the MVP
>>
>>172188616
It'll be hilarious because I keep seeing anons wanting the predator to win for once. They'll be all butthurt if the predator wins against yt ppl
>>
>>172188416
So the cloak hides its own blood? That's stupid.
>>
>>172188727
and not canon. stupid choice.
>>
>>172188623
I liked that scene, beats out femme fatale fight scenes like atomic blonde. It was more believable than the girl fights marvel makes with shit like black widow

8/10 pred movie (all others except 1 are 2/10)
>>
>>172188616
Watch it be a Predator 2 prequel against pirates (who lose) that apes the old comic that explains why the master hunter had a ball pistol.
>>
>>172188416
>capeshit choreography
do they also make quips throughout it?
>>
>>172188773
What do you mean not canon? It happens in the film, dummy. I don't care about some comic book lmao
>>
>>172188773
The other preds on the ship clearly gave the shota bred in this film a better cloak because it was his first hunt.
>>
>>172188694
>It's how she outsmarts the creature and changes the course of the movie.
Didn't take much to outsmart it. Didn't even know how to work its own tech multiple times. Thing gets caught by the fucking french trapper. Your saying that the flowers are enough for the predator to not even notice her while he is standing literally behind her? The dead bodies show up perfectly in his visor without a heat signature. You're saying he can't see what directly in front of him?
>>
>>172188640
You're a robot with a memory bank full of BBC
>>
>>172188860
Thats really cool and all, but you still didn't explain how your retarded ass missed half the plot of the movie kek
>>
The other aliens clearly trained him wrong as a joke.
>>
>>172188960
Anyone with half a brain new the second the detail that the orange powder "cools the blood" came up that it was going to be used as a lame ass gimme.
>>
>>172188071
it's not that reading is hard, it's the fact posts on this website a usually a waste of time
>>
>>172187019
>Thus guy was shirtless and shooting bolts when more experienced ones are out there decked in armor with laser cannons on their shoulders
gee could it have been that the film took place in fucking 1719 and the predators hadn't advanced to their 1986 level yet? Maybe the laser cannons are something adopted from another defeated species they hadn't yet encountered.
>>
File: 1656102032137.png (305 KB, 680x800)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
Anons, anyone expecting the predator to actually be a threat got blown the fuck out the second its glowing blood was found before the fight against it even started. That alone should have been a red flag.
>>
>>172188960
No i got it, its fucking retarded that you are trying to defend it though kek.
>>
>>172187571
Apocalypto was really good.
>>
>>172188432
>he didn't see her brainlet
Why?
>>
>>172188416
Is it out of ammo? Is it tired/stunned? Why is it moving so slow and doing nothing? He looks like shambling zombie monster. I could kill that thing with a baseball bat.
>>
>>172189208
>Hmmm, the super advanced aliens who fly planet to planet for fun in 1700 must not have a more advanced ranged weapon than a wrist bolt. That's definitely the most effective weapon the creators of the advanced spaceships more advanced than our current technology in 2022 have developed. That makes absolute sense, best of the best
Just listen to yourself
>>
>>172189332
You're too stupid to even follow a popcorn action flick lol
>>
>>172187571
>first
>what is apocalypto
>>
>>172188416
Cloaking shouldn't have hid its blood. In fact there's a scene earlier in the movie where it gets blood on its leg and you can still see the blood.
>>
>>172187963
are you some sort of blind retard? everything i've read so far has said it was shit. i've seen actual redditors and astroturfers shilling it but i mean you faggots will do that for AMAZON CARTOONS - clearly there is no rules of engagement for discerning actual paid bot-like "reviews" and "praise" and "social media engagement"
>>
>>172189659
Maybe the cloak has settings, like Bitch (cloaks everything), Less Bitch (doesn't cloak blood) and None Bitch (off).
>>
>>172189659
Yes, and if his armor can deflect bullets why do arrows penetrate?
>>
>>172184727
The predator was a coward right from the start. It picked fights with the animal predators while invisible before fighting any humans
>>
>>172189712
I get paid $0.25 by Disney every time I call you a stupid schizophrenic faggot, you stupid schizophrenic faggot.
>>
>>172189457
NTA but I figure the predator was akin to a bowhunter. Earth didn't even have radio at this point. Life signs were probably read out as being low
>>
>>172188416
lmao this is just the scene from that shitty sweetheart movie but with treeniggers and goofy wirefu. LE BIG SLOW MONSTA SWINGS SLOW AT DA FAST FIGTA AND HE SPIN AND DUCK AND DO A QUICK FASTLY STAB MANY TIMES. and that jump, fuck me, how does he jump from the horse and then GO HIGHER? they both start too slow from the cut at 14-15 and he's just awkwardly standing there waiting to pull out the arrow and the predator is awkwardly standing there waiting to "miss" completely. what trash
>>
If the gun at the end is the same one as Predator 2. It means another Predator came by and killed the girl so it took the gun?
>>
>>172189749
Well the arrows didn't penetrate his armor. But now that I think about it didn't she try to stab him with his own spear and it like, stopped for some reason? It seemed like there was some kind of failsafe that kept the predator's own weapons from killing it. But it gets killed by its own arrows anyway.
>>
>>172184727
Predators never played fair since day 1, literally stalking prey with superior tech and physicals. How the fuck Predator 2 memed that stupid honor code after so many fucking years is beyond me.
>>
>>172189851
Thats exactly it. Its a lower "level" predator hunting lower prey with lower tech. I don't understand why its so hard for so many people here to process.
>>
>>172187446
Have been living under a rock? It's the complete reverse. No one expected it to be good, hell it was getting shat on from the trailers alone. Now suddenly everyone loves it.
>>
>>172188813
You fucking wish.
>>
File: 1659220127911416.png (259 KB, 592x624)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>172189909
>missed the extra scene at the end.
you zoomers are irredeemable
>>
File: 1631618809721.jpg (39 KB, 689x747)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
I don't really get the point of this movie. The predator presented to the audience treats hunting a single wolf like it's a big deal, even giving off one of those triumphant yells like it was a hard fight or some shit. So where's the threat? Why have a villain that's such a greenhorn jobber?
>>
>>172190007
There are mutiple anons here trying to argue everyone was hyped and then hated it, and I can't wrap my head around how a human mind could even come to such a conclusion. The trailer looked like low budget shit and nobody gave a fuck at all until it actually came out, now its showered in praise. Half the people here truly are delusional
>>
>>172189382
It's been fighting groups of people head-on (natives and Frenchmen with guns). That part is near the climax after it's already been trapped, stabbed and shot to hell already and even then, that webm cuts out the part where it kills the brother.
>>
>>172190049
>extra scene
You think im here to watch post credits nigger? Fuck off with that Marvel shit
>>
Are the Predators like those dentists who go to Africa to shoot an elephant? Maybe all the ones back on the homeworld think they're stupid assholes and laugh when they die.
>>
>>172190063
It's a threat because its fighting people with sharp sticks. Everything is balanced if you're not sperging out too hard to see it
>>
I think this is one of the rare cases in last year were a movie was just being shit on before release but when it came out everyone started loving it because it was well done
>>
>>172190102
i mean probably. at least the ones that only kill humans.
>>
>>172190063
Predator have long been inferred to hunt far smaller prey than a wolf. The first Predator was even decorated in rat skulls and similarly small-sized animals.
>>
>>172184727
the predator invised cause the sister joined in the fight and it was a unfair 2v1
>>
Just finished watching
Was pretty decent for a predator flick
Didnt overstay it's welcome and a bunch of Frenchmen got killed
>>
>>172190110
Anon, sharp sticks conquered this earth, so where ever the predator is from, it must be a huge bitch of a pleasant place to live in comparison.
>>
>128/10/44
So it's the usual 10 astroturfing trannies who've been shilling this shit for the last few days, trying to convince the rest of you autistic muppets by replying to themselves until the thread gets axed or hits bump limit? Why do you feel the need to be so argumentative? Just herb this pile of worthless dogshite and move on with your life.
>>
It was funny when the dumbass Predator cut off its own arm, what a retard.
>>
>>172190165
Yeah sure but do they yell like they just scored three touchdowns in one game even for a fucking rat kill?
>>
>>172184727
You have issues dude. You're talking about an alien going to war with natives. How does this fact not make you feel like an absolute waste of air.
>>
Alien Wimp Lo: The Movie.
>>
>>172190198
>shills
>trannies
You underestimate the amount of autistic Predator fans that are willing argue over this.
>>
The frechmen massacre was kino. Fuck frogs
>>
>>172190216
Retarded as it was, it seemed intentional on its part since it was pretty damn calm after lopping its own arm off just to get itself unstuck.
>>
>>172186009
No it wasn't. I honestly just thought the predator was going to be female like the injun girl. Hence why it sucked so much.
>>
File: Female Pred.png (1.41 MB, 1213x695)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>172190366
No anon, the world and Hollywood aren't ready for a female Predator. They'd have to let her win.
>>
>>172188416
that skull mask is cool
>>
I wonder if the shills defending this are the same ones who defended the shitty Obi-Wan show.
>>
>>172190397
joke's on you, all preds we've ever seen were female
>>
People keep calling the Predator retarded but this particular one kept tanking so many hits throughout the movie, far more than other Predators in previous films. It's actually amazing how it's depicted as hardly even flinching or making noise at the shit that's being thrown at it. Just kept moving on like nothing happened.
>>
women and blacks ruin everything
>>
>>172190177
Sharp sticks conquered your ass and your mother's goo chute is a huge bitch of a pleasant place to live
>>
>>172190513
Alien PCP be a hell of a drug I guess.
>>
>>172190198
it's 4 in the morning and this movie is already on every 123movies-esque website and all torrenting
places anyway. and it's probably only got like 3 minutes of footage truly worth watching in it like every other piece of shit movie nowadays. i like watching faggot shills fail to handle basic criticism
>>
>>172190507
No, don't do this to Wolf. He is a male.
>>
>>172187531
Lol you're seething up and down this thread
>>
>>172190543
>someone gives a legitimate criticism you can't talk around
>you sperg
Why are you defending this movie so badly
>>
>>172190644
Unironically it be subverting my expectations if ever the pred homeworld was shown and it was actually a really nice place.
>>
>>172190601
I think you may be projecting your own emotions on my posts here, friend. That's a bit of a silly way to live, accidentally telling the world your inner feelings like that
>>
>>172190644
>literally doesn't defend the movie and says some silly goofy shit for a laugh
>why are you defending this movie so hard???
What
>>
>>172190686
>dad pred in a shirt and a tie comes home from work and sits down on a sofa and turns on the tv
>>
>>172184727
>ohnonono
hahaha funny meme so original
>>
>Why blood not invisible!
For what it's worth, the invisibility didn't malfunction when the predator walked through the river stream either.
>>
>>172186009
>Wasn't it a big highlight in the movie that this was this particular predator's first hunt ever?
So like the dudes in AvP, they were more honorable and less pussy
Supposedly the one in Predator 2 is also a rookie
>>
>>172184727
https://youtu.be/CaFHu5I2YTY
>>
>>172187571
We've seen the reports, faggot. We know Hollywood is actively discriminating against white men. So we are justified in assuming a movie like this is a product of such discrimination
>>
>>172190686
It would HAVE to be. There's no way a dumber society of shitstain mongoloid aliens would be able to master the technology they have. Also, characters like Wolf live in what I assume is total predator-equivalent excess judging by his cool chair, wall of masks, and personal ride. I imagine most if not all predators live as well for themselves (by their own standards) as upper middle class humans do. They certainly want for nothing seeing as they can put 90% of their otherwise retarded culture's efforts and producements into hunting shit across the universe all day long.
>>
>>172186310
>300 YEARS BEFORE
yeah I can't believe how primitive they are with their space ships and cloak tech lmao. Damn bro, go to your nearest hardware store and shoot a nailgun in to your temple
>>
>>172191304
Also now that I'm thinking of it, doesn't the Wolf preparation scene even show a glimpse of the outside? Predators live in some megacity like society with huge ziggurats and temples filled with hologram-level tech. It's nice, it's just that a predator's "nice" is similar to an aztec psychopath's version of "nice." All the rules and laws and honor rites and shit probably make them pretty low crime at least. And no predniggers assumedly. They seem too dumb outside of the things they're good at to really have advanced politics or culture either
>>
From where you faggots get that the first predator was called Wolf? I hate nerds so fucking much
>>
File: 3546345654.png (993 KB, 1223x537)
993 KB
993 KB PNG
Was anyone else distracted by the constant camera shots of the chick's double chin? It's an odd thing to pay attention to I know, but it happened considerably more than it should have. At least enough times that I started counting.
>>
File: vanish.jpg (2 KB, 64x64)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
heh nothin personel
>>
>>172191442
Fuck off you pathetic nigger shit stain. You're on a 4chan tv board at 5 AM in a thread about a shitty predator movie. AVP:R has the leading predator referred to as wolf by the director himself as some sort of reference
>>
>>172191395
Yeah, if you could see which other replies were mine you'd know I'm the only one here who knows they also scale their weapons and equipment with experience. It's a combination of "older" technology and the greenhorn predator having lower level shit in general.
Oh, and go fuck yourself you fucking cock cheese vacuum
>>
>>172191538
>5:00 am
Its 6 pm you worthless burger
>>
>Predator appearing in pre Industrial era Earth
>Predator not going after neurodivergent and specially autistic people
Way to destroy the lore you stablished one movie ago
>>
>>172189208
>he thinks aliens from another planet would scale alongside human technological development
based retard
>>
>>172191567
lol, just take the L dude
>>
File: cover.jpg (52 KB, 1177x662)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>172192150
>take the L
>>
>>172186675
>DA LORE OF DA PREDATOR! DIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!
>>
Imagine being such a bitch Predator you use a shield in combat.
>>
>>172187190
He'd still lose.
>>
>>172187188
They had the laser cannons when the predators used to come to earth thousands of years ago to hunt xenos in pyramids in AvP.
>>
>>172192150
Theres literally no L to take, zoomer
>>
>>172187188
>Space ship able to go from system to system in less than a life time and be able to resist particles hitting the hull at relativistic speed
>no plasma caster
I mean, is possible I dunno the peculiarities of their race...but seems like inventing the jet engine before the wheel
>>
>>172191472
Everyone has those unflattering angles that accentuates the double chin but god damn. Post more kek
>>
>>172191614
gross lmao what 3rd world country are you in? a full am-to-pm swap and an hour ahead. some dump in asia? can't be australia or western europe but it's close
>>
>>172189962
>Never played fair
Slightly untrue.

OG Predator was solely killing for sport, and saw any ARMED target sufficient, but wouldn't kill anyone incapable. But he was a bitch nigger for sneaking up on billy because that's dishonorable as fuck.

Nobody cares about Predator 2.

AVP One of the Predators initially refused to kill Walen because he was on the verge of death anyways, and only did it because he engaged him twice. The other one helped the chick out and could have slaughtered her easily.

AVP 2 Predator didn't give a fuck about humans in the first place and was solely trying to kill the Pralien hybrid or whatever it was called. Humans kept getting in his fucking shit and causing problems

Predators was probably the best interpretation when it comes to the honor system. Every person was equipped, but the Predators refused to let the dogs kill anybody because that's not the nature of their objective. The Predator the Yakuza fought was full blown honor and objectively the best representation of how the Yautja SHOULD act.

Nobody cares about The Predator

Didn't bother watching prey because I don't care, after The Predator I'm done, they don't even try anymore.

the end.
>>
>>172193113
Good post.

The problem with "prey" is that they use the whole "rules of engagement" as a plot armor to allow the protagonist to kill the pred.
>>
File: 4243523454325.png (499 KB, 1190x530)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>>172192856
Again it's strange to notice but it was constant. Usually camera work tries to hide the naturally unflattering stuff everyone's got, but this movie just doesn't bother. Which is odd because all the male actors are skinny as fuck and have no glaring chin fat to speak of.
>>
>>172193203
Like I said, I refuse to watch the movie, so I don't know the details, but I can already tell off the bat how fucking retarded that is in the first place.

What made the original Predator fun was the team figuring out how to beat an adversary who far outmatched them. We go from them not knowing anything about the Predator, to knowing it's in the trees, to knowing it can bend light, to knowing it hunts for sport, uses thermal vision etc. We get drip fed pieces of information on how our heroes can prevail, and it finally all comes together in the end. It's the perfect way to tell a story about the fear of the unknown, and how to beat it while not fully understanding it. So the idea of "rules of engagement" gets thrown out the fucking window when this thing doesn't have the drop on the injuns, and isn't actively hunting for sport with cool tech. I don't give a shit about any normie ass character fighting an alien that is on the same skill level, that's lame as fuck. Imagine if Ripley was as strong as the Xenomorph, there would be no tension, no interest, and you wouldn't be on the edge of your seat wondering how the fuck she's gonna figure it out.

God just let Predator fucking die already. Every god damn time they completely miss the fucking point of what made the original so good. It's like these writers are incapable of seeing past the surface level of Predator completely. The movie is crafted so god damn well and isn't just some dumb action 80s romp. It goes so much further than that.

Fuck movies.
>>
>>172193612
Literally the only person in this thread with above average IQ.
>>
>>172189274
No you clearly didnt you fucking retard lmao
>>
>>172186709
Pretty much. Even with the predator issue aside the film was mediocre garbage.
>>
>>172187446
I'm waiting for the efap/nerdronic faggots to praise this shit.
>>
>>172187963
It was shit.
>>
>>172193612
>maims last trapper guy
>gives him emptry musket
>sits across from trapper at campfire
>the pred shows up behind her
>walks past her (literally ignores her)
>kills the trapper
>she attacks him from behind with a hidden weapon

>God just let Predator fucking die already.
I was hoping that after "the predator" it was done, but Prey is popular for political reasons, so well definitely see another one...
>>
There were no stakes, the film felt flat, without purpose.
>>
>>172193904
The orange meme flower powder cools the blood making people who eat it near invisible to the hilarious flaw in predator helmets, just like Dutch and his meme mud doing the same in the original. It's rally stupid but the reason is no more or less as stupid as the first film's reason. It would have been better just using mud again though as the film makes getting stuck in mud a plot point. Should have just gone with that as a callback.
>>
>>172190102
>Predator richfag goes to Earth
>Shoots random human
>Pred-libs reeeeeeee on PredTwitter, dox and harass
>Humans meanwhile shrug and figure it's just another gang murder in Chicago.
>>
>>172194072
if your body temperature drops below 70º you ded (and you'd have physical problems like impossibility to move before that) and it was snowing so I bet your ass the background temperature was lower than 70º for her to be able to camouflage herself
>>
>>172187190
Next film should be Predator against abbos
>>
>>172192198
>>172192423
Take the L, no clap.
>>
>>172193649
Thanks fren. I'm very passionate about the original Predator because I genuinely believe it is one of the best movies ever made.

One thing I'll note, because I talk about Predator a lot, is how people shit on Billy get killed off screen. This is the only time that having more lore to the franchise actually made sense. It was established in Predator lore that the Yautja are honorable creatures, and that the younger generations fail to withhold that code of honor. The Yautja in the original Predator was an example of this, a young and cocky Yautja who wants to kill for sport and disobeys honor. This is shown in two ways, the first is that he sneaks up and kills billy like an utter faggot, but the second is rarely recognized. The end of the movie shows the Predator self destructing, trying to take Dutch with him. This goes against pretty much every other portal of the Yautja where they respect and accept they have been beat. This ultimate and final disrespect for his adversary is in perfect character for Billy getting killed in a bitch ass way, because the Predator knew Billy could sense him and was aware of him, and that the odds were out of his favor. It's the same way the Predator in the end takes off his mask to fight Dutch, it's not out of respect, it's because it knows Dutch tricked it, and simply wants to flex and show superiority. Toying with him when he could have easily killed him, an extremely dishonorable action.

I think what a lot of people miss is the Yautja in the original Predator is kind of a faggot who fights dirty outside of refusing to kill something unarmed.
>>172193904
And this just goes to show the writers don't care nor understand what I said above. This is not what a hunter would do, especially one with pride. It's not what a hunter who's a dirty cheating faggot would do either. The only excuse I can think of is that the Yautja wanted to kill off the prey he maimed, but he wouldn't let his guard down.
>>
>>172194072
>no more or less stupid
If you soak yourself in cool water you'd be unironically invisible to IR for a few seconds before you conduct heat into that layer of water. Mud (specially if high concentrations of clay) would take more time to start matching your temperature so unironically is not as stupid as you think. Watch videos on internet of people doing that crap with IR, fuck I even think mythbusters tried it, and again while it's for a really short period of time it's actually plausible.
>>
>>172194072
>takes flower Mcguffin valium
>goes full John Wick mode
Not gonna elaborate further on how retarded that whole spiel was.
>>
File: tiredofthisshit.jpg (66 KB, 500x488)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>172184727
>35 years ago we need Arnie and spec ops team to kill the predator. now a fucking zoomer skinny girl can solo it
bravo nice movie faggots
>>
>>172194154
Again it's stupid. What's worse is that a collection of accumulated stupid reasons for beating preds is automatically worse than just one stupid reason. Just using what was originally dumb is way better than inventing new dumb things because at least then it's not as diminishing.
>>
>>172184727
Predators have always been dishonourable shits outside the dude in Predator 2
>>
>>172194278
>skinny girl
She's the fattest person in the film outside the bald frenchie.
>>
>>172194072
>>172194239
>>172194281
>>172194251

As I mentioned above, the whole mud thing was conveyed in the original movie as another way to prove the Predator can be beat and isn't as invincible as they thought. It's a small plot detail to reinforce the idea Dutch has a chance. If you guys have watched the movie recently, you'll recall the mud trick works like, fucking one time. The Predator figures that shit out fast, but it was the brief moment it didn't know (just like how the team didn't know earlier it could bend light wtf bros it's almost like the roles were reversed, like a story of a power dynamic wtf bros) that gave Dutch the upper hand, until the Predator figured it out. It's a god damn plot piece to elaborate on the fucking over-arching theme.

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>172188800
the gun from Predator 2 is in Prey
>>
File: lol.png (1.37 MB, 1920x1080)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>172194391
then it explain how she could pull him into bog kek sorry cant into webm
>>
>>172186009
Even if that is true, "inept hunter fails at hunting" doesn't really make for a compelling movie. Seems like a stupid conscious decision to make.
>>
>>172194396
Anon, the girl never really even needed the powder or bait in the first place because the pred's own tech is what kills it. All she had to do was sit near her trap from the start and the outcome would have been the same.
>>
>>172194178
After each attack they just keep getting up and continuing to walk to wherever the fuck they were going, until he eventually runs out of ammo and leaves in frustration.

t. watched one get hit by a bus and do just that.
>>
>>172194396
Except Dutch never had a "saved by plot armor" moment. She had like 20.
>>
>>172186310
They have space travel for recreational hunting at this point. Their tech is moot, literally anything they have is more advanced than native American shit.
>>
>>172194396
You could have that plot device done with less magic though, like I dunno set some parts of the enviroment on fire so your heat print is invisible because everything is up to your temperature, or have her fight in a delta river jumping in and out of the water (also this way the pred cammo doesn't work), etc. These movies assume the only thing weird is the alien, if humans now have superpowers too it fucks up the suspension of disbelief. It was a minor scence sure, but is no way comparable to covering yourself in mud that we know actually works (but again not for as long as the original movie made it to be).
>>
>>172186675
>lore
If your movie needs supplemental material to make sense it's shit.
>>
>Dutch, a 250lb 6'3" pure muscle special forces dude couldn't even move the Pred with all his might
>twig 100lb 5' girl literally pulls the pred entire weight and throws him several meters in the air
what?
>>
>>172194178
But anon, the spiders would kill it, that wouldn't be much of a film
>>
>>172194630
Women can do anything you incel.
>>
File: 1658462809387844.jpg (89 KB, 1024x727)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>172194527
>>172194531
It's so fucking retarded and it genuinely makes me fucking seethe.
>>172194562
>like I dunno set some parts of the enviroment on fire so your heat print is invisible because everything is up to your temperature
They literally did that in Predators because those writers at least had some moments where they tried. I wish this franchise would die, because not a single person who touches it seems to get the theme of the movie isn't about an alien killing people. The theme is fighting an unknown enemy who has the game rigged in their favor. It's about piecing together a bunch of different tiny factors and learning from each situation then applying it all together to give the enemy an unavoidable attack. It's about family, that's what makes it so powerful.
>>
>>172194767
But dude, she did that, she took advantage of her enviroment (the plant) and her enemy's weaporny and even her enemy's enemies on her favor. Go suck a dick
>>
>>172194822
She sat at a campfire and took orange girl power.
>>
>>172190976
>Predator 2 is also a rookie
2nd was more case "me and my bross went on hunting trip but one of them turned psycho who got outwitt by rabit coon"
>>
>>172194531
he kinda did when he got shot by the plasma caster.
>>
>>172194822
>The plant
>A plant that makes your body temperature drop so low you can't be seen on infrared
Do you know what that's called? Lazy fucking writing because they couldn't come up with anything original. The other anon said jumping in and out of the water so the camo didn't work, that's an idea that uses the Predators tech against it. It's original and has merit. The flames from Predators was an original idea that uses the Predators strength as a weakness. What in this movie did injun girl do that flipped the dynamic on the Predator and wasn't either a rip off from a previous movie, or straight retarded?
>>
>>172193113
>but wouldn't kill anyone incapable
so killing Poncho was what? Finishing a wounded game?
>>
>>172194957
You kill whatever you wound, that's a basic rule of hunting in general, anon.
>>
>>172194562
This is actually cool because you're invisible to IR while in water, so she could swim behind him, attack, dive again, swim around, attack again, rinse and repeat. Just remove the enviroment in the bear scene and have her fight in dry area, hiding in a wolf made tunnel or something instead of the beaver dam and you could reutilize the river idea later in the final confrontation
>>
>>172194630
its all about how you use your weight. she likely trained in fighting with the other boys and learned some basic techniques. Arnie was just a big muscle head with guns
>>
>>172194278
>spec ops team
Which did almost nothing just like all the firearms they had and in the end dutch had to 1v1 it with primitive booby traps while the brother did major damage to this one. Also the 80s one was more technologically advanced having donned a full set of armor as well as having a plasma cannon instead of a shitty quill firing machine
>>
>>172194945
when? when the pred misses the shot?
>>
>>172188416
Fucking based!

Doesn't give a fuck about all this stupid code shit. Just having fun.

Think you got me? Lol nope.
>>
>>172194945
You mean the missed shot due to Dutch messing up his electronics with the dynamite-arrow that was only possible thanks to mud-camouflage?
>>
>>172195095
the "goooo get to da choppa" scene he shots dutch in his shoulder/gun (kinda looks like he hits both).
>>
>>172194396
The flower deus ex was fine, what bothered me was how the MC figured out that the predator couldn't see the white guy because of the flower and not because he was, you know, playing dead
>>
>>172195069
nice mental gymnastic bro it sure explains how alien lost to a girl. just eat a flower bro
>>
>>172195065
Previous predators weight over 550lb...are you expecting me to believe a 100lb girl can throw 550lb several meters away? not throwing sorry, but pulling it and go airborne for a few meters when Dutch tackling the predator literally didn't move it an inch or made it flinch?
>>
>>172195120
He hits the gun first then hits Dutch. Whats the issue here?
>>
>>172195195
that should kill dutch.
>>
>>172185620
this. the girl basically bent his gun in a "U" and he shot himself.
>>
>>172195222
Why? His M16 absored most of the energy and then he gets hit in the shoulder.

Contrarianism isnt cool.
>>
>>172195240
kek now that would be kino
>>
>>172195124
The movie literally tells you how an alien lost to a girl, chudbrains aren't capable of taking in and processing things they don't like huh?
>>
>>172195222
indirect hits in shoulders are "acceptable", girl also got hit by the pred's shield at full force in her shoulder and we aren't complaing (for the most part that I know) that she wasn't bisected right there
>>
>>172195344
Yes, by using magic and her opponent being so retarded that even after he saw his weapon do the same shit twice when he didn't have the helmet on he died on the third time his weapon did the same.
>>
Why didnt the eagles just fly the patriarchy to mordor?
>>
>>172184727
>straight up, honorable 1v1

yeah that's what predators are all about. Honorable killing.

Not like being physically vastly superior to humans, on top of using sci-fi weapons, and doing it all from stealth was ever something predators did.

They're a pussy race, and that's insulting to cats who are actual predators.
>>
>>172195395
thats why i said kinda. its not a perfect hit and he is clearly hurt but i would argue there is some plot armour going on there.
>>
>>172184727
other predators you've seen have been pay-to-win predators who used their mommys credit card to buy personal trainers and super-high-tech armor and weapons

this dude is just a regular player trying to play the game without using micro transactions
>>
>>172190366
>>172190397
I was told by loreautists that Fempreds are giantessess that mog malepreds
>>
>Hey, what happened to Nigel?
>I set him loose on that primitive world where they've barely invented firearms. Even he shouldn't fuck that hunt up.
>Quite, can you imagine him getting bested by some small indigenous female?
>Ha. Most likely due to him not understanding how his own gear actually works.
>Anyway, did you see that ludicrous display last night?
>What was Wenger thinking sending Walcott on that early?
>The thing about Arsenal is, they always try to walk it in!
>>
>>172188416
Bollywood made a Predator film?!
>>
>>172195589
"This dude" was a literal retard that manages to:
>get bitten by wolf despite being cloaked
>get bodyslammed/bitten by bear despite being cloaked
>get stabed/arrowd by natives despite being cloaked, because just walks up to them
>get stabbed by his own lance
>chop his own arm off
>shots himself in the head
Its safe to say that "this dude" is probably the retard brother of some famous hunter pred and highjacks his family's ship. The bolt gun is probably what the downys get instead of a plasma gun that could do some real damage.
>>
>>172195726
what a great villain! so spoky
>>
>>172185395
>>172185496
based and chad pilled
>>
File: 1653123159283.png (229 KB, 500x487)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>watching anti white feminist movie
>>
how in the flying FUCK did these creators miss the opportunity to make this predator a female? it would even fit in with their whole female hunter shit they had going on with the main character.
>>
>>172196074
Anon, if native Americans can outsmart and kill preds with bows and arrows, and Europeans can genocide and outsmart Native Americans, who have bows and arrows, doesn't that means Europeans are superior to both and thus make Prey pro-white?
>>
>>172195069
cope, seethe, dial 8
>>
>>172187571
>it's another "wokeshits loving on a movie because the protagonists are not white and the whites are evil and get slaughtered"
apply your own logic to yourself, before you speak of others
>>
>>172194630
Nigger learn some physics
>>
>>172195726
kek nice take
>>
File: kek shi.jpg (80 KB, 962x1024)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>172193113
>full blown honor
>>
File: lilost.jpg (88 KB, 1816x1080)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>172194767
>It's about family
>>
>>172184727
You know what's funny? that the fucking predator lost to a woman and not only a woman an indian woman that would be of the same size as Frodo Baggins, that's Predator can't even beat a fucking hobbit
>>
>>172186675
>This one is new
No, this Predator clearly it's part of the Make a Wish Predator Foundation since he's fucking cancer
>>
>>172196074
its okay the girl is a virulent christian a thirsty for a white cock only
shes also dating a white dude
>>
>Be in the middle of fighting of this guy
>Go invisible to quickly get the jump on him
>Let him and his sister have an entire conversation where they say goodbye
>>
>>172188416
That dude is Legolas wtf
>>
>at no point do predators take off their thermal lense, not even when facing cold blooded prey
???
>>
>>172194630
did you see the movie dude? she was a hambeast 300lbs minimum, the Predator would have to call in his whole clan just to move her fat head
>>
>>172194630
maybe the pred was a twink little girl
>>
>>172188416
why didn't the natives fight off the Europeans with moves like these?
>>
>>172195195
Not gonna lie
Dutch should have lost his arm like Dillon did
Even if he hit the gun
a plasma caster can burn through a human torso

These movies aren't perfect but even the original didn't have perfect consistency
>>
>>172198373
how did the natives lose against europeans if one little girl can kill 10 white hunters in hand to hand?
don't say guns, bows were literally better than flintlocks and natives got guns too later.
don't say diseases either, since the natives had SUCH advanced medicine and knew all the herbs to cure all ailments apparently.
>>
File: 1645948483629.jpg (57 KB, 1074x1015)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>172188416
>using bow and arrow for close combat
>>
>>172184727
That shit was awesome. They should have included a scene where the ship came back and they made it plain that the other Preds *also* thought this guy was a sack of shit.
>>
>>172185620
Fucking hell.
>>
>>172189962
yeah the pred in predator 1 was dishonorable af
and even tried to suicide dutch after he lost

Usually most in the fandom regard pred 1 pred as solo basket case who kept going back to earth for the lulz

Pred 2 and after have been the standard for how predators are supposed to act
>>
>>172188416
Why's the predator all CG? it looks ridiculous
>>
>>172198585
The predator in Predator 2 tried to blow up himself also and 3 blocks of innocent people with him.
>>
>>172198585
the City guy was kinda based from a human perspective for clearing out the nog gangs but also a bitch for trying the same suicide trick while in the middle of the city
>>
>>172198457
Isnt he more doing mid distance combat and only intentionally getting in close to grab the arrows again? Seems like a better plan than just trying to fist fight it.
>>
>>172186966
>giwtwm
>>
>>172188416
Based Chad Injun.
>>
>>172186009
what the fuck is the point of an anemic predator then? so the fucking injun can have a chest thumping ooga booga im better than the white man screen moment?
>>
>>172184727
Never seen it but its crazy how many people are mad at OP and deflecting
>>
File: 1443064544778.jpg (143 KB, 984x734)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>172187105
>ANOTHER wall of cope
>>
I enjoyed it and it's now my second favourite Predator movie.
>>
>>172187931
muh strong women who has no accent at all and sounds white asf
>>
>>172190397
I'm ready for fempred. Take me now.
>>
>>172187571
There are no real natives in usa. They're all mutted up.
>>
>>172190397
I'm ready, give it to me.
>>
>>172188416
Lame Indian has retarded, unrealistic, anime skills??? Dropped.
>>
>>172198455
Yeah, but they didn't have racial slurs and we did, that trumphs over any other advantage they had
>>
>>172186801
Yea, the 14 year old girl routinely abandoned her comrades in the middle of a fight and wasn't able to do shit until her competent brother fucked the predator up severely. Then finally once it had lost a gallon of blood she manages to sneak up on it and gank it with a pistol.
Then the kill shot was just pure luck. Had that thing stopped a 6 inches to either side or even turned its head once, then the trap would have failed.
>>
>>172199327
>Then the kill shot was just pure luck. Had that thing stopped a 6 inches to either side or even turned its head once, then the trap would have failed.
the predator literally turns around, sees his own fucking helmet with the lasers on pointing at him, and does a "surprise reaction" and stands still waiting for the arrow to headshot him. even if he just SLIPPED while turning around, he would have survived.
>>
>>172194178
>Predator is cold at night
>looks for firewood
>Abbos burned everything down 20,000 years ago
>Predator freezes and fails the hunt
>Abbos wake up and huff gas
>>
>>172188189
only the ones we've seen. there must be plenty of successful hunts.
>>
>>172185395
>>172185496
>>172196021
Why do you shill for commercial products?
Are you paid to do it or you do it for free?
>>
>>172199446
>Slipped
In the quick sand mud that was deep and seemed to have no bottom earlier, but now does so he can stand and she knew he would stand in that mud that she herself would have thought was deep enough to drown him and place the helmet facing I to the center of it instead of anywhere else she managed to get him to go. Also how did she operate it? Like she didn't know how to use a pistol but can manage an alien computer weapon tech? Also wasn't it implied the alien tech couldn't be used against him earlier?
>>
>>172198585
The self detonation isn't to kill its prey jungle hunter already knew it was bested self detonation is to wipe evidence of his existence and stop it's technology from falling into hands of humans.
>>
>>172188416
>This is supposed to be good.
I'm so tired.
>>
>>172186894
The predators in the first AvP had all the weapons just inferior versions
>>
>>172186560
I don't know man, this predator wouldn't fight fair 1 vs 1.
Predator I and II both took their high tech shit off when they squared off against their opponent.
>>
>>172186610
>now
2018 had the stronk female and the different ability autist.
>>
>>172184727
Wasn't he supposed to be like a young/training predator?

Theres multiple scenes where he wastes time fighting dumb animals and even gets fucked up by them
>>
>>172194178
>predator reveals itself
>fark off ya white dog
>>
>>172200656
Apparently it's the first time they've been to earth so it's probably fucking up any prey it conceives as a threat to gather his trophies
>>
>>172200656
in your headcanon.
he's never been to Earth and he's figuring out the local food chain. he kills a bear in hand to hand for christ's sake.
>>
>>172200901
>kills a bear in hand to hand
>can't kill a mildly retarded teenage girl
>>
>>172187871
>It's the first good Predator film since 1990.
This guy is a space faggot
he should die
>>
>>172191407
>it's just that a predator's "nice" is similar to an aztec psychopath's version of "nice."
You forgot your "gigachad" meme image.
>>
>>172201067
>CHUD doesn't understand retard strength
be quiet, listen, learn.
>>
>>172198050
double life

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.