[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I want a series about Uncle Owen
>>
So in 10 years aunt beru goes from being a cute 30-something who could definitely get it to a shriveled grandma? I guess that's just the way for white women
>>
>>170016138
the obi-wan series should have just been ben and owen teaming up to take down some tuskens or gangsters threatening the farm and luke with kenobi reflecting on his failures as they go along.
>>
>>170016138
Comfy actor desu
>>
File: lars.jpg (28 KB, 602x256)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>170016138
Yes, a show about his family would be mind melting.
>>
>>170016172
Kek
>>
I'd like it to be a fly on the wall documentary about life on the farm. Thematically like the office or tpb.
>>
I need the origin story of blue milk and why all the other people who worked the farm left
also luke's binoculars, I bet greedo gave them to him to try to get him in his van
>>
>>170016138
Joel Edgerton is quite hot.
>>
>>170016178
Then everyone would be bitching it was just another book of boba fett
>>
>>170016886
What even is blue milk?
>>
Did they ever explain why people on Tatooine happen to dress just like Jedi?
>>
>>170016138
It would be kino. No Vader. Owen just running his farm, counting bills, trading with jawas, hunting sand people.
>>
>>170016722
just watch the Stormtroopers fan film instead, it's shot in the style of Cops
>>
>>170017692
it's more like did they ever explain why the jedi happen to dress like people on tatooine
>>
>>170017692
originally it was the other way around
jedi wore the same clothes as the common man to be humble and blend in
>>
File: 1655732854690.jpg (64 KB, 1080x585)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>170017195
Yeah, if they made it and shot it like TBOBF. You think they maade as tory about Reva and bayb Leia to please the fans?
>>
>>170017195
I wish Book of Boba Fett didn't go for that direction. Should have been a story about Boba resuming his Bounty Hunter activities not some pussified crimelord.
>>
File: jjcylrducepmxzb6dmdg.png (653 KB, 800x780)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
Really thought they were going to have Owen kill Reva like he did with Maul in that old comic. Would have actually made for a great climax and end to her "character".

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.