[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>When I left you I was the learner, now I am the master
Now this line makes no sense
>>
What's 2+2, Winston?
>>
>>170015792
>left you
>>
The last episode was so lame I was constantly hitting to skip 10 after this fight. Their fight made no sense. Him not killing Vader made absolutely 0 sense too.
>>
>>170015792
why didnt he finish him off anyway? didnt he learn the first time sparing him came back to bite him in the ass
>>
>>170015843
>absolutely 0 sense
See: Episodes 4, 5 and 6.
>>
>>170015843
Obi just keeps fucking the galaxy over
>>
>>170015843
>>170015851
>>170015868
>>170015870
Move the fuck on nerds
>>
File: 1655683020777.jpg (38 KB, 948x720)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>170015792
thought maybe obiwan learned from his mistake and kill anakin for good since he wasn't anakin anymore but no he just walks away
>>
>>170015792
Imagine watching Disney wars LOL fucking retards
>>
>>170015792
this line was invalidated in the very next movie when it's shown that Palpatine is his master now
>>
>>170015792
That's the point. They want to destroy the films that people still love so they can replace them with their own hollow versions.
>>
Haven't seen any of the episodes, hasn't Obi Wan been hiding for 10 years on Tatooine now? Didn't he get his ass kicked by Vader in the first few episodes? What happened that he could sudden beat Vader?
>>
>>170015792
>the last five times we fought I was but the learner. Now I am the master
>>
It’s kino
>>
How much is Vader seething about losing to Obi-Wan twice?
>>
>>170015792
Obi-Wan pushed his shit in on that last ep and Vader even call him master so seems he still acknowledges their relationship hasn't changed
>>
>>170015792
It's amazing how many people are now claiming that this line was meant to be hyperbolic and metaphorical instead of literal. Yidsneyshills never cease to amaze me.
>>
>There are *people* watching this show
Colour me surprised; I suppose there's also life growing on ocean-floor thermal vents.

Myself, I have not adapted to survive that level of franchise decay.
>>
File: KyleKatarn.jpg (52 KB, 797x388)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Lmao @ sinking hours of time and mental real estate into this dogshit when you could be replaying Jedi Knight or reading EU kino
>>
>>170015843
Shills' defence is that Obi-Wan believed Vader to be the chosen one, but in Rebels 8 years later Obi-Wan states that Luke is actually the chosen one.
>>
>>170015792
It annoys me that basically 9/10ths of the franchise is designed to undermine any sense of mysticism about jedi now
Like Obi Wan letting Vader kill him and vanishing into thin air so he can become some kind of powerful luminous spirit that helps Luke and guides fate. That's the kind of person where it makes sense to disappear for 20 years being a mountain hermit instead of becoming a terrorist
Then literally two movies later Alec Guiness is a glowing ghost that can hold an extended normal conversation
>>
>>170015792
OT makes no sense in and of itself in general
Prequels are the only good star wars
>>
>>170015792
OT is the only thing that’s canon. The rest is fan fiction.
>>
>>170015792
Well it makes sense if there's going to be MORE scenes of them meeting in future shows, setting this line up. Huh?
>>
>>170018703
Prequels have always been god tier
It's great they are finally being appreciated with the benefit of hindsight after the trauma the franchise has endured
It's also great that (You) have been proven wrong time and time again, you were part of a microchamber minority back in the early internet days when you shat on an innovative masterpiece, and you're wrong now by trying to use a mutant bastardisation of the story as a crutch to prop up and validate your initial shitty opinion
Shame on (You)
m00t probs would've banned your ass for being so wrong and probably australian

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.