[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How the FUCK did he know Lalo went to Germany just from spice curls?
>hello sir would you like to try our spice curls
>spice curls
>spice curls are made by los pollos hermanos
>los pollos hermanos is owned by madrigal
>madrigal is in germany
>LOLO WENT TO GERMANY
>HE KNOWS ABOUT THE LAB
>AAAAAAHHHH SAVE ME MIKE
how did he connect the dots like that?
>>
>>168006239
gus is like really smort.
>>
>>168006239
The same way Jesse realized Walt poisoned the little spic just because he was missing a joint
>>
>>168006239
Uh did I miss something? I don't remember him saying he figured out that he went to germany. He just stepped outside and stared
>>
Maybe the guy who came in to order the food was really working for His and they were speaking in code. Look at the emphatic way Gus checked to make sure he wanted the spicy curls.
>>
I hate how all the main characters are anime villains
>>
>>168006834
There's a scene later where Gus goes to the lab and hides a gun there, because he expects Lalo to go there. That's means he knows that Lalo knows about the lab, or at least will find out about it soon. Basically the train of thought goes like this:
Spice curls = I showed these at Madrigal in Germany = Lalo went to Germany = Lalo is in Germany looking for evidence of the lab = Lalo will find out where the lab is = I better hide a gun there just in case
Gus is like 5 steps ahead but how he gets there is just ridiculous
>>
>>168006239
What i want to know is what zeegler's boys will do about lalo if it comes to down to that. It would be kino for lalo, who until now has been essentially untouchable, to be done in by the loyal hardworking german engi chads, but at the same time i don't see him finishing his story w/o coming back to america for a final confrontation between him and saul or gus

>>168006834
he didn't, op is memeing
>>
>>168006239
>hermanos > germanos > germans
Idiot
>>
>>168006990
>how he gets there is just ridiculous
Likely because he didn't. It's just Gus being Gus. and trying to cover blind spots. His house,workplace and travel routes are all ridiculously covered but not his newly built groundwork for a meth lab. The guy was on the floor scrubbing his bathroom tiles with a toothbrush even.
>>
>>168006990
Lalo was already shown the lab when he was told it was for his chicken business and the Cartel boss told him to back off.
>>
>>168007240
that wasn't the lab, that was something else to try and throw lalo off because he was nosing around
>>
>>168006239
It's called Gus sense. He used it before to detect a bomb under his car in that one episode. What i don't understand is, how he can sense a rigged car but not a rigged wheelchair.
>>
>>168006956
Even your average anime isn't this contrived
>>
>>168006239
>two cokes
>tuco
damn......
>>
>>168007181
even what?
>>
What does Gus expect by hiding a gun there? He thinks Lalo is going to show up unarmed? That he is going to go the lab while Gus is in there? Seems pretty dumb. Why not just carry at all times and that's it
>>
>>168008077
he read the script and knows that Lalo will show up at the lab but only when Gus is there. He also knows that he needs to have a back up gun in case the one he's carrying is no good.
>>
>>168008176
But does he thing they're going to talk or something and Gus will have time to retrieve it or what. If that happens it will be the most retarded out of character shit in the BB universe
>>
>>168006239
Gus has psychic powers. He magically knew not to get in the car that Walt rigged to blow up.
>>
>>168008077
maybe the gun isn't for him
Anyway, Lalo is probably dying down there and buried in the cement
>>
>>168006239
>spicy curls
>spice girls
>so tell me what you want, what you really really want
>I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah
>If you wanna be my lover
>you gotta get with my friends
>ziggy zig ah? Friends?
>Ziggy zig, ziegler. Ziegler was Mike's friend
>Lalo knows about Ziegler
>Ziegler may be his only lead
>He might be able to find my secret lab

It's really not that hard to figure out guys.
>>
>>168006239
The same way Holmes could tell a visitor had been to Charing Cross station by a peculiar bit of reddish dirt on his cane.
>>
i cant believe how hard season 6 is going downhill. They have like what, 3, 4 more episodes? Killing nacho on like the first episode was retarded. And now Lalo teleports to germany? Don't know what the fuck these writers were thinking.
>>
>>168008865
You do know mexico has airports, right?
this season has 13 episodes anon
>>
>>168008865
>doomposting about a season not even halfway through
>>
>>168008938
they are calle aeropuerto and they are a magical place designed to transport cocaine from columbia to new york
>>
>>168008547
>and he was a good friend.
>>
He doesn't know about Germany you fucking idiot.
Here's one train of thought that MIGHT have happened:
>I have fortified my house and have several bodyguards, all armed. If Lalo shows up, there's no fucking way he survives.
>But Lalo is smart. Everyone thinks he's dead, so he's acting by himself. He probably acknowledges that it would be dumb to simply show up here alone.
>Besides, if he showed up here to kill me, Eladio would side with me because as far as he knows I'm a good asset that isnt planning on betraying the cartel. He doesn't know that I'm building my own meth lab here.
>*He doesn't know that I'm building a meth lab here.*
>hmmm.
>Lalo knows I'm building something hidden from the cartel. He doesnt know what, but he knows that if I'm doing it hidden from Eladio, that might be enough proof for Eladio that I'm not worthy of trust.
>So it's possible that Lalo might try to find out what I'm building in secret, and show it to Eladio as proof that I'm betraying the cartel.
>It's a long shot but if Lalo were to act on impulse and anger he would've already tried something.
>So if Lalo finds out about the underground lab, I will make preparations that he's killed while he's there
>>
lalo almost put his spice curl in Ms Zigler guys haha
>>
>>168006239
Holy shit you ppl are retarded
>all gus can think about is lalo
>has no idea what hell do next
>customer asks for spice curls
>only fucking time in the show spice curls has been mentioned before this is when gus presented them to the germans at that meeting
>germans
>lalo is going to find out what he can about ziegler and his crew
Retards
>>
>>168010345
Now that I think about it, it's kinda obvious.
Maybe you guys should watch dexter or something, that has voices telling what the characters are thinking all the time.
That might be more your speed.
>>
>>168006239
Since Gus knows Lalo has information who zeigler is/was, he would be investigating that lead in Germany. I guess the thought just occurred to him at that moment.
>>
>>168007972
With a toothbrush
>>
>>168008077
Time travel
>>
>>168006239
lol
>>
>>168006239
Season 6 is actually bad.
>>
>>168006239
This is just him being a schizo and trying to prepare for any possible scenario he can think of, same with the car bomb.
>>
>>168007401
>how does he sense a car bomb but not a geriatric in a wheelchair going allahu akbar
Because nobody expects a geriatric in a wheelchair to go allahu akbar?
>>
File: 1650111262607.jpg (50 KB, 500x500)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>168006239
He saw a shadow of an alternate timeline and he's getting ready. He knows there's a storm coming and its name is Howard
>>
>>168010867
it's actually breaking bad
>>
>>168006239
he's a time lord
>>
*seduces bitches*
>>
>>168010867
It's definitely the weakest season so far. Although, to be fair, the first half of BB Season 5 was pretty boring too. That said, I'm starting to get really fed up with these long drawn out avent garde scenes that just seem self-fellating like Gus's routine when he comes home or the creation of the memorial trophy. These scenes used to be nice in the previous season but it's gone completely out of control this season.
>>
Why was Lalo's actor so damn awful in the hawkeye series? Yeah marvel is trash but surely he could have done more with the script he was given? He's one of the best characters in BCS though. This is the only role he'll ever be good at.
>>
>>168012055
>zoomer calls everything boring if it doesn't have constant action and shootouts.
Even BB had long lingering slow "artsy" shots. It's called world building and tension.
>>
>>168012754
Why do you think in absolutes like a faggot? You know there's a lot of middle ground between braindead explosions and useless 10 minute long scenes of gus walking around while keeping a straight face. You're fucking dumb for calling everyone a zoomer too just for disagreeing with them. This site is full of fucking morons like you.
>>
>>168010448
this, is a just natural thought
Gus didnt find any evidence of Lalo death and all mercenearies were wiped out
He simply knows that if Lalo is alive he will try to go for his most vulnerable scheme hence the preoccupation
>>
>>168012055
I take it you didn't like the mariachi bad in breaking bad huh? shame zoomer I hope you learn how to have fun again
>>
File: 1533605915563.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>all according to keikaku trolololololol
Gus and Mike's gary stu levels have always been absolutely stupid, no reason to think they would tone it down now.
But it's a minor complaint at this point. The elephant in the room is that this is the LAST SEASON and fuck all is happening. The ammount of time that's been wasted since Nacho blew his brains out is insane. The only cope left is them making a movie or something to wrap things up, because idk how they're going to make a satisfying ending at this point
>>
>>168006239
SPOILER TAGS YOU FUCKS
>>
>>168013732
dumbledore dies
>>
>>168013732
Darth Vader is Luke’s dad
>>
>>168007401
His eagerness to kill Hector drowned out his senses.
>>
>>168013346
That wasn't mariachi you fucking moron.
>>
>>168013732
The green ranger is Tommy and he eventually becomes the white ranger.
>>
>>168007132
pottery
>>
>>168013732
Rosebud is Kane's childhood sledge but no one guesses
>>
when are we getting a prequel about gus growing up in chile with his faggot bf Vince?
>>
>>168010345
this, good post
>>
>>168008547
Kek
>>
>>168011284
Howard blessed Walt with the power to kill or ruin the lives of everyone in that show
>>
>>168012484
Your fault for watching the MCU to begin with
>>
>>168013732
Balls.
>>
File: 01568997812310.png (157 KB, 505x570)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>First Cartel Xenomorph
>Telepath
>Can teleport anywhere at will
No way Vince can manage to make his "defeat" convincing kek
>>
>>168019125
Don’t forget his magic jumping abilities
>>
gee I don't know OP, maybe because he has been obsessing for days about Lalo for fear for his life trying to figure out what he was going to do next? Maybe he finally connected the dots when he had a light bulb moment?
Fucking retarded moron you are
>>
File: 100.gif (3.23 MB, 500x448)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB GIF
>>168019155
>>
>>168019189
Calm down.
>>
>>168019222
no fuck him. anons starting shit threads thinking they're clever when they're actually the slow kid in class

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.