[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The Doctor Is Swole With Your Seed Edition

backlink >>159653894
>>
File: 1630008968944.png (225 KB, 532x450)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
New companion
>>
>>159698566
One of my friends is blue-ish...and not just my nipples
>>
I think Billy Bob Thornton's character in "Fargo" might be a timelord assassin. S01 finale he gets shot a LOT for a human. Then S02E01 there's a UFO flying by which distracts Kieran Culchan's character who get's killed by a truck.
What if the UFO was Billy Bob's: who had regenerated and was leaving Earth?
Some kind of Gallifreyan time-assassin...?
>>
>>159698566
is this from a computer game i don't play computer games
>>
File deleted.
>>
>>159698238
is fake baby
baby is not ball that extends from intestinal
>>
>>159698992
I'm willing to suspend my disbelief for the duration of my next wank though.
>>
>>159698992
Gallifreyans have more ribs than humans. Mine's almost to my hip-bones. Babies do not come out of rib-cages anymore thank... me apparently...

I didn't know I was an alien. I thought I was autistic. I don't know if I'm really a fan of the show or of flux, all in all. I have questions about how it's recorded that I'm afraid to ask in the event this is all a holodeck on Gallifrey.
>>
>>159699201
take your meds
>>
Well, thank WarDoc more than me that you can have a wank to me old past self working for The Division thinking she's an actress and preggers with some other me also working for the division's spooge, instead of deposting eggs into a microwaved steak. I suppose you're also brainwashed me... and everyone is... fuck...
You're me wanking to me pregnant with me's me. >>159699184 You're a weird me.
>>
>>159699290
I don't have any. Waiting lists. Hope you don't mind the alien having a mental breakdown as they remember they're the alien on the TV show the thread is about. From the future of the show. With my memories coming back slowly. I'll try not to spoil anything. I'll be really vague like foreshadowing, or you can chock it up to nonsense filler-banter that never gets addressed on your alien luxury product!
>>
>>159699460
>>159699628

kys
>>
Fucking nerds.
>>
>>159698238
I love to shitpost about the wall being 20, no exceptions. But it's not true. Most women are bangable.
Pregnant women are so hot. Imagine rawdogging her. That's the biggest bukl move - cucking somebody whose child is in his cumbucket that you're wrecking
>>
I'M THE REAL DOCTOR HERE NOT HIM
>>
>>159700355
>bull move
>cucking
What is with all the Earthlings suddenly turning into creepy Moloch-Baal worshippers? Is this because I haven't beaten Elder Scrolls Online yet? What have the jews done to you? Let's unkill Hitler! Killing them was a HUGE mistake!
>>
File: file.png (133 KB, 480x360)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>159700355
>Pregnant women are so hot. Imagine rawdogging her. That's the biggest bukl move - cucking somebody whose child is in his cumbucket that you're wrecking
Pic is you.
>>
File: 2fnne1uo0wv1000.jpg (373 KB, 2400x1183)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>159701102
Please fuck off
>>
>>159701163
No. Or at least not yet, anyways. Why do you watch this shitty TV show, anyways?
>>
File: PissYaz.jpg (208 KB, 2048x640)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>159698238
>>
>>159701939
My mouth is a public place
>>
>>159701274
Clyde Langer
>>
>>159701939
I had a mate at uni who got banned from urinating in the middle of the main campus square.
>>
Can anyone tell me what is happening to time? Why is it going faster?
>>
>>159698238
Jodie a cute! CUTE!
>>
>>159701274
It's like watching vigil over a corps. Necessary evil so that the deceased souls may find it's way home.
>>
>>159702790
The older you get the faster time seems to pass
>>
>>159702532
Chad
>>
>>159702790
Only took a year for Colin.
>>
File: DFBvBiPWAAErrnZ.jpg (20 KB, 620x413)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>159698238
I want Jodie to birth me. I want to squirm out of her all wet and new and immediately start eating her out.
>>
What about Cyril Nri as 14?
>>
File: -bQFT0zKzlgc~2.jpg (25 KB, 129x396)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>159703772
Nigga what
>>
>>159703772
I hate you, /who/
>>
File: _KTJWhtuRLac.jpg (81 KB, 1000x654)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>159703811
>The Shopkeeper was actually The Doctor all along
I like it
>>
>>159703772
Very based
>>
>>159698669
Season 2 takes place before season 1
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVUFGSgtaDg

Probably the creepiest scene in all of Who media
>>
>>159704545
>is that... a person who stopped walking? AHHHHH IM GOIN INSANE SAVE ME DOCTOR
>>
File: based take.png (266 KB, 533x346)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
he just like me
>>
why does the quantum extraction involve jodie turning into an angel? thats retarded

aside from that finally a good episode, most of them were shit, but i liked this one
now if they got rid of the annoying jaz and kept that other dude who is actually likeable we would be on a good road to a decent tv show
>>
>>159704663
It pushed me into the crime of wishing I was a little blonde woman with a Yorkshire accent
>>
>>159704678
>why does the quantum extraction involve jodie turning into an angel? thats retarded
Because it's a cool looking cliffhanger to trick people into thinking Doctor Who is good now and to get people talking. No more, no less.
>>
>>159703772
why isn't that hand black ?!
>>
>>159704859
i really hope they don't fuck it up because this episode was pretty solid, but of course they will..
on one hand weeping angles are pretty overused at this point, but on the otherhand they are a really cool enemy and it's better than doing daleks again
>>
>>159704545
If the 456 could mind control everyone on Earth why the fuck did they need to make a deal with the world governments anyway?
>>
https://youtu.be/93nJQj2Z97M

>>
>>159704865
I'm not a black cock obsessed Amerifat
>>
https://youtu.be/z8lBEoPi6OY?t=51

Probably the best scene in all of Who media.
>>
>>159703772
Imagine she came when she turned to a Weeping Angel and was stuck in that pose.
>>
https://youtu.be/xWjlDzQ2Tz0

>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMiKS4_XyA

Probably the filthiest scene in all of Who media
>>
>>159704283
Would appropriate considering The Doctor was originally supposed to be the one who leaves Sky with Sarah
>>
https://youtu.be/eRm8qmM-DTg

Probably the most aural scene in all of Who media
>>
>>159704428
Anon, it's a _time machine_ UFOs are time machines. Once you are free of gravity you are free of time, UFO antigrav is a form of magnetic occultation field. 2006 Fargo and 1976 Fargo are both very far apart (the earth rotates while orbiting the sun which is also moving, so few locations are ever actually in the same location twice) and very close together (it's the same location in the mind, and all exists within the mind, for all we know about sensory interpretation at the end of the day it's still all a hallucination: we're told our eyes see light which is carried by nerves to the brain which then: "interprets" it: scientifically: as a hallucination, all sensory information is 100% scientifically hallucinatory).

Furthermore: “I haven’t had a pie this good since the Garden of Eden.” is something a sketchy Gallifreyan who's been around the universes and time would say.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXrAK6sUZ_0

>>
File: 1_JS137964120.jpg (112 KB, 1200x1200)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>159705711
Big Suze as his companion please.

What I wouldn't give to raw dog that posh bint. No condom, plenty of lube, right up the arse.
>>
>>159706513
I want Big Suze to birth me. I want to squirm out of her all wet and new and immediately start eating her out
>>
>>159706436
I think we are due a return of the autons
>>
>>159706436
>Tfw you just want to kill a man but he won't shut the fuck up about plastic
>>
https://youtu.be/YlQfW9oK1G4

>>
File: dib.jpg (59 KB, 824x452)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Probably the creepiest scene in all of Who media.
>>
File: n.png (329 KB, 451x451)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>159706879
she cute in that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdD7nQ_H0Z0

>>
>>159698238
Wow you can really tell that actress has been on the bbc before from that image
>>
File: file.png (1.13 MB, 917x1280)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>159704678
Well: because The Division is The Great Enemy of the Great Houses: Phyrexia: a nonlinear (paracausal and/or paradoxical) transhumanist hypertech religion from the depths of the Matrix ("until all are one" is from both "Magic: the Gathering" and "Transformers": as Autobots are Phyrexian constructs): they are the end result of Faction Paradox: who by using time travel and memory alteration used The Doctor repeatedly as different "normal" people across all space:time. ("thank you for your service, sorry you won't remember it" bit from "Timeless Children"). Combined with the fact we know The Division was mind-wiping The Doctor in between regenerations: the "all species, all realities" line from "Village of the Angels" then means that inside her genetic code: the doctor holds all genetic codes: so turning her into a weeping angel was more of her reverting into a weeping angel.

The foreshadowing about Phyrexia/Division has been vague and spread out over 50+ years of the media. "Sisterhood of Karn" the planet "Karn" is a reference to Phyrexia's messianic "father of machines" "Karn" the "silver golem": a "planeswalker" (essentially a later-war TARDIS like a type 101 that doesn't necessarily know it's a TARDIS)...

Its very difficult to explain what is going on as it's kind of a "clusterfuck" on a omniversal level and it all happened so very long ago from my perspective. Vedic kalpas ago, literally.

Phyrexia engineering us into all is how memetic concepts like: "Machine Orthodoxy" resonate and bleed from media to media. Is "Machine Orthodoxy" from "Magic: the Gathering" or from "Warhammer 40,000"? Neither/both as all products are products of Phyrexia: my eternal fever dream and inescapable nightmare.

"Quantum Extraction" even sounds like a four-drop blue spell that exiles and flickers some stuff.

>pic related's flavor text
Big oof...
>>
File: Clyde Langer.jpg (284 KB, 1024x768)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>159707162
>>159707348
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZmzxX1cQBw

>>
In the latest episode - the Doctor "acts" the same way (reaction) with her sonic when it suddenly starts to buzz, and when it suddenly becomes hot.
It seems that 'buzzing' and 'heat' are equally confounding for this Doctor.
[I can not make screen shots]
>>
I hear the next doctor is going to be really huge and dominant in the console room. This will be a welcome change
>>
>>159707910
You mean like Capaldi?
>>
>>159708237
Yeah exactly like a darker version of capaldi
>>
File: p05p2fx1.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>159708474
He did have a great way of operating the TARDIS. Such confidence, very deliberate movements. 12 knew what the fuck he was doing.
>>
>>159708779
>boringly pressing one button is... le good!
>>
File: file.png (98 KB, 225x225)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
Where do Hot Tub Time Machine 1 an 2 fit in to Doctor Who? I mean... Adam had written a book called "Timelord Jacuzzi" in #2. It's hinted from mid-montage dialogue in both films that Lou is named Lucifer Satan Dorchen, and timelords are revered as angels and demons on many planets. Furthermore something about Lou makes me think they really are Lucifer and Satan: and the same one from both "Devilman: Crybaby" and the obscure "46 Okunen Monogatari: the Shinka-ron". They (Lou) are also BB from "Death Stranding" all grown up. But wtf? Is Adam actually Rassilon? Is Lou Rassilon? Is Lou War President TT101 "Prophet" LOLITA aka Lola Denson? Did Lou engineer life on this planet to act as my nursery? Am I god (the god?)?

Also why the fuck Gallifreyans wear the symbol of AvoSkorm from "Fable" on their robes? And was the 8th doc's potion choices on Karn really "warrior" "mage" and "thief"? a.k.a. "strength" "skill" "will", the three character focuses of the "Fable" franchise...
>>
>>159708873
>sprinting around a console room while kicking panels and pissing/shitting yourself is... le good!
>>
>>159708969
>>sprinting around a console room while kicking panels and pissing/shitting yourself is... le good!
Yes
>>159708922
Clyde Langer
>>
>>159709014
Bennyharveyrip avatarfag.
>>
Benjamin Harvard Ripley is a renowned Tennant coksucker who posts Blobby and Clyde Lengar.
>>
File: FELcSENWQAAFb4P.png (1.73 MB, 828x984)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
R8 my bf
>>
>>159709207
sounds based to me
>>
Fuck I just wanna go home and watch bbc anyone else know this feel
>>
Swarm and Azure are Tyranids confirmed:

>"The Ravagers were a name given to a species of creatures numbering in the billions that had an insatiable hunger to devour everything in the universe. When grouped together in one place, they resembled a neutron star."

>"Ravagers were mostly brown-grey humanoid creatures with few defining facial features except for their large mouths and lack of eyes. They were not able to speak human languages and usually made indeterminate noises unless translated by a TARDIS, which made one individual sound like a young girl.
>They were a threat to the stability of the universe unless held back due to their ability to eat anything and spread easily throughout the universe. The one thing that stopped them from devouring matter was the feeling of their own fear, which they termed "the sweetness". If released in their full force, however, they could destabilise the structure of space-time within minutes. (AUDIO: Food Fight)"

compare:

>"The Tyranids are an extragalactic composite species of hideous, insectoid xenos. They actually comprise an entire space-faring ecosystem comprised of innumerable different bioforms which are all variations on the same genetic theme.
>The Tyranids are unlike any other intelligent species encountered by Humanity. They are the ultimate predators; to them, all living things, from the lowliest insect to the most advanced starfaring civilisation, are mere prey. Only now are the inhabitants of the galaxy realising the scale of the threat; unless the Tyranids can be stopped, it will mean nothing less than the extinction of all life."

The ravager's fear-addiction and emotional-consumption, combined with their ability to consume an entire universe if left unchecked: screams "tyranid" at me.

>captcha is "HAHGG"
riperonni
>>
>>159709711
I had to google what those things were since I'm completely out of the loop when it comes to Warhammer.
>>
>>159698238
did valeyard ever showed up?
>>
>>159698238
why are there so many black people when they go back in time?
>>
>>159710996
Zoe accidentally left some blacked material behind in the bronze age and it seems to have affected the timeline a bit
>>
jannies please delete the old thread its causing confusion
>>
File: 1502122291329.gif (1.5 MB, 218x218)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>>159712503
No.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.