[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (226 KB, 400x400)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>Corporations are... LE BAD.. because... uhhh... making money is bad i guess
>>
Yes.
>>
Get your booster shot
>>
>>159696775
Yes anon, corporation is bad.
>>
>>159696775
Communists will say this while feasting on SSRIs. Every American on tv takes some type of medication
>>
>>159696775
Corporations are non-human entities. Twisted expressions of our nature, basically wild animals that rule over us and view currency as the biological capital to evolve in place of nutrition.
Whatever people fear from A.I. gaining cognizance and ruling over us has already been happening since the industrial revolution.
They make some product with the goal of getting the most out of the populace while giving the least.
>>
falsely advertising a powerful opiate and saying only 1% of its users get addicted is pretty bad
>>
>>159697542
i bet i'm more boosted than you. whats your count bro?
>>
>sell america addictive drugs
>make billions of dollars
>pay a few million in fines
ooooh say can you seeee
>>
>>159698020
My doctor tells me alcohol isn't medicine.
>>
>>159698130
not exactly. purdue pharma was dissolved, but the deal they made included them being let off the hook and only paying 1/2 of how much they made, $4b
>>
I hate corpos as much as the next guy, but imagine suing someone because you fucked your own lives up by being drug addicts.

Nobody forced these people to take pain meds. They willingly took them, and because they were latent degenerates, they went off the rails and demanded more. It's like suing the alcohol industry because you're an alcoholic piece of shit.
>>
File: 1637868153350.jpg (88 KB, 1199x630)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>159698433
>>
>>159698433
that isn't really what they did. if you want to use an alcohol analogy, what they did would be like taking vodka and getting the fda to label it a non-alcoholic beverage and they would advertise how non-addictive it was by using manipulated graphs
>>
>>159698611
also one big problem this show has is the methadone/suboxone stuff. that stuff is not a miracle drug, its even worse than oxycontin and heroin. the withdrawal from regular opiates lasts no more than a week, usually the worst of it is the first 4 days. methadone withdrawal lasts almost 3 weeks
>>
>>159698506
Boomers ARE the opioid addicts

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.