[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Mucciante was working on a film adaptation of Lucky for a movie that was intended for Netflix.
>He became suspicious after going through the original book and the script, and was fired from the production when he pushed back on a suggestion to cast the rapist as a white man and not a black man.
>After being fired, Mucciante - who previously trained as a lawyer - said he started going through the book and the original police report and finding inconsistencies.
>He said he 'couldn't sleep', so hired a private investigator to look into the conviction. He then raised money for lawyers on a GoFundMe page, and those lawyers represented Broadwater in his appeal this week.

Movie producer saves man wrongly convicted of rape because they wanted to whitewash the rapist in the movie lol
>>
>In the early hours of May 8, 1981, while Sebold was a freshman at Syracuse University, she was assaulted and raped while walking home through a park near campus. She reported the crime to the police, who took her statement and investigated, but could not identify any suspects.

>Sebold returned home to Pennsylvania for the summer before returning to Syracuse University to finish her bachelor's degree and study writing. On October 5, 1981, while walking down a street near the Syracuse campus, she encountered a man whom she believed to be her rapist.[1] She notified police, who arrested and charged the individual. Despite previously identifying a different person as the suspect in a police lineup, she testified against the man in court; he was convicted of rape and sodomy, and sentenced to eight to 25 years in prison. In 2021, the man’s conviction was overturned due to “serious flaws” with the prosecution and concerns the wrong man had been sent to jail.[1]. In November, 2021, the man, who had served 16 years in prison, was officially exonerated in court

>After Broadwater was arrested, though, Sebold failed to identify him in a police lineup, picking a different man as her attacker because “the expression in his eyes told me that if we were alone, if there were no wall between us, he would call me by name and then kill me”

How can I watch The Lovely Bones now?
>>
lol what will happen to the movie now, entire reshot to make the women a karen conservative racist crypto fascist southern nazi?
>>
>“He was smiling as he approached. He recognized me. It was a stroll in the park to him; he had met an acquaintance on the street,” wrote Sebold, who is white. “‘Hey, girl,’ he said. ‘Don’t I know you from somewhere?’”
>She said she didn’t respond: “I looked directly at him. Knew his face had been the face over me in the tunnel.”
>Sebold went to police, but she didn’t know the man’s name and an initial sweep of the area failed to locate him. An officer suggested the man in the street must have been Broadwater, who had supposedly been seen in the area.
>>
File: Peter Jackass.png (614 KB, 1360x795)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>159696335
>>159696373
Peter Jackson, who directed the film adaptation, also is friends with paroled, convicted, confessed, satanic child killer and rapist, Damien Echols, who he spent over $20 million getting out of prison, because he decided that Christians from the South had discriminated against Damien, just because he liked to kill animals and told people he murdered the victims, and had human blood from one of the boys on his clothes.
>>
>>159696335
Will there be any consequences for her?
>>
>>159696545
>killing animals means you’re a murderer

Fuck off vegan
>>
File: Autograph signing.jpg (97 KB, 526x593)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>159696545
Echols profits from the murders to this day. He has never managed to find the 'real" killer either, despite that Peter Jackson tried to frame several different innocent people to get him out of prison, including Jackson's Lawyers and Private Investigators lying and claiming they had DNA proof connecting one man, named Terry Hobbs to the murders. In a recent Investigation Discovery documentary, members of the defense now admit that Hobbs was innocent all along.
>>
>>159696578
Yes. She will get another two Netflix movies to give her some money for the pain and suffering of knowing her rapist is still out there
>>
>>159696623
>He has never managed to find the 'real" killer either

How is finding the real killer the job of the guy falsely accused of it?
>>
>>159696335
>rapist its black
>Netflix cuckold demands to be turned white as the faggot cocksucker he is
>>
>>159696697
>How is finding the real killer the job of the guy falsely accused of it?
Burden of proof shifts to the defense after the conviction. The prosecution was able to prove that he was at the crime scene on the day of the murders at the same time that they occurred thru his own testimony, in which he said he used it as a short cut to get to his friend's house, and his friend had hid the murder weapon, which he just so happened to throw into the bottom of the lake behind his house after the police questioned him.
>>
So...they gonna do anything to the person who lied to the court to put an innocent man away?
>>
>>159696697

OJ Simpson couldn’t find the real killer either but vowed he would
>>
>>159696335
I find it really problematic that Netflix is refusing to give acting roles to POC
>>
Maybe this is why everyone should stream on twitch to 2-5 viewers whenever they're playing games.

If you get accused of this bullshit you have a solid alibi
>>
>>159696760

why dont they make him white and then show him being exonerated?
>>
wow that's one way to get revenge for getting fired
>>
>>159697177
That would send the wrong message. Now that black guy is the good guy, they'll keep him black. Keep up
>>
>>159697081
steam logs my play sessions so it should be fine if push come to shove
>>
>>159696335
>gets fired
>ruins the reputation of the whore that fired him
>sets an innocent nigger free
fucking based
>>
File: aku-shokku.gif (685 KB, 495x378)
685 KB
685 KB GIF
>>159696335
Imagine losing your entire life because all black men look identical to some white whore. You tell me he doesn't have the right to end her, I fucking dare you.
>>
wtf is this bullshit why did this dude help that nigger out of jail is this white guilt at its peak? of course he’s fucking guilty who cares about evidence and shit me and my fellow genius incel nazi bros will not stand for this
>>
>>159697350
nigger was already free but had to serve a 16 year sentence and of course deal with being on the sex offender list for the next 20
>>
File: EunwdFsXYAA6Xt1.png (369 KB, 408x558)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>159697343
>>159697081
>the rapists at blizzard have logs of me on their game during the time of my alleged rape

K I N O
I
N
O
>>
She should be sent to prison for as much years as he did
>>
try harder and with less words
>>
>>159696335
This deserves its own movie and I'll gladly watch this evil jewess and Netflix executives play the villains
>>
>>159696335
>>
>>159697422
it's weird to me that BLM gets mad over minor shit like Kyle Rittenhouse but won't even look at bullshit cases like these.

Almost like black lives don't actually matter innit
>>
>>159697422
I mean, they did look the same

This is a photo of a lineup out of which Alice Sebold mistakenly picked the wrong man in November 1981, nearly six months after her rape. The suspect, Anthony Broadwater, was standing second from right. Sebold picked the man at the right as the man who raped her.

To be honest. The two guys on the far right do look every similar
>>
>>159696335
Imagine ever trusting a female or believing a single word from one.
>>
File: 1374796030634.jpg (64 KB, 600x595)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>159696335
Imagine some bitch lying to everyone that you raped her and sending you to prison for life. Now imagine as you rot behind bars you have to hear how she wrote a story about how you raped her and has made millions on it, and how they're making a movie about it. That is a hell that I can't fathom.
>>
>>159697422
can he legally rape her now? Like how you cant be convicted of murdering someone twice?
>>
>>159697422

The same thing has happened to white guys , eyewitnesses are actually extremely unreliable except when the offender is Bret Kavanaugh.
>>
>>159697472
he got fired from a pozzed netflix production and firebombed the entire movie by proving it was bullshit. On the whole it was based. I wonder if their filming lot was next to Rust.
>>
>>159697705
Should be a low. If a roastie makes up bullshit and accuses and innocent man of rape, he should be allowed to rape her for real.
>>
File: EUJ45mFUMAAeVPo.png (7 KB, 268x188)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>159697472
>everyone itt cheers on him being released
>anon still tries to farm outrage yous with wrong prediction of replies
>>
>>159697656
BLM is no different than the Judean People’s Front, their only job is to hate us like Jews hated Romans.
>>
>>159696478
>talk to woman, get accused of rape
women shouldnt be allowed outside, for our own protection
>>
>>159697658
wait, so her rapist was black but she guessed the wrong guy?
>>
>>159697504
she'll be canceled and sued to financial ruin, so close enough right?
>>
>>159697472
>when you hate your enemy so much you become them
>>
>>159697827
>female
>facing consequences
lol
>>
>>159697813
Yeah. She knew it was a black guy but couldn’t remember his face well enough clearly

Also forensics pulled a pubic hair off her which was from a black person
>>
>>159697827
>sued

For what?
>>
Interesting thread. Niggers are above women in the 4chan power ranking and I generally agree.
>>
He should at least get all her money that she made from her book and movie
>>
>>159698075
But she did the hard work of writing it

He should just be grateful he’s free now. Stop dwelling in the past chud
>>
>>159696578
Thanks, anon. I needed a good laugh.
>>
>>159696578
Yeah. She has to live as a woman
>>
>>159697658
Wait.
She picked the shortest guy with the biggest eyes?
That's simple feature fixation. In a bunch of nondescript average people your eyes focus on the otherwise normal things about them that stand out in the group they're in.
>>
>>159698243
>>
>>159696578
>women
>consequences
>>
BELIEVE WOMEN
>>
>>159698364
the manlet is the one who did it, the 2nd shortest guy is the one who got jailed
>>
>>159698411
Need some evidence before I believe anyone.
>>
>>159698411
Someone needs to make that choosing between buttons meme with BELIEVE ALL WOMEN” and “BLACK LIVES MATTER” being the two choices
>>
>>159698411
i dont believe women because theyre hysterical emotionally driven liars
>>
>>159696373
>In the early hours of May 8, 1981
She was walking home drunk on a friday night, decided on some sex tourism, then panicked when the buck went wild.
>>
>>159697705
>>159697753
It can really work as a stand up bit, I'm imagining Chapelle. He starts by describing the incident, all serious and emotional and intense, like he is when he discuss rage.
>IMAGINE, spending FORTY years in jail, because all black guys look the same. FORTY. YEARS.
Then after he does this seriously for a bit, he goes
>But it got me thinking. Now that he's free....does he get to rape her?
He waits a bit for the audience reactions then continues
>Because it used to be, it used to be, if you do the crime, you do the time. So. It SEEMS to me, that naturally, if you do the time...you get to do the crime.
pause for laughter, he could grin or chuckle at that to make it more jokely. It totally works.
>>
>>159696967
>innocent

He's almost certainly the guy who raped her, his new legal team was just able to raise enough doubt to get him off.
>>
>>159698450
Thanks.
What a fucked up story.
>>
>>159696578
in america NOPE but if this happened here (argetina) or south america that woman would be killed mutilated raped and quartened instantly because something like woman accusing a man of rape is common here unfortunately for women they end up killed the moment they made the accusations we are at an all time high violence men on women here and is constantly in all the newspaper but honestly if some if bitch made me be in prison 16 years of my life of course i would kill her any decent man would do that in any country
>>
File: atticus-finch.jpg (48 KB, 355x400)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>159698660
>believing white women
Nah.
>>
>>159698655
when he discusses race, sorry
>>
>>159696335
:/ unironically ruined my day
loved the book
oh well, had to learn to separate art from the artist some time i guess
>>
>>159698685
To kill a mockingbird isn’t about ending racism it’s just about establishing a hierarchy of white women below blacks
>>
>>159698684
>any decent man would do that
lmao no
any typical man, sure
be glad your people can get away with it, i guess
>>
>>159696967
it was an accident... memories can be faulty
>>
>Sebold
With jews you lose.
>>
>>159698652
No, she got raped by some animal who creeps around campuses and has probably raped dozens of other women. She just picked the wrong black guy.
>>
>>159698685
>Hey baby, don't I know you from somewhere, heh heh.

His DNA even matched the semen they pulled out of her. His new legal team was just able to get it thrown out on meaningless technicalities.
>>
>>159698904
i'm glad they can get away with it too, fuck bitches yo
>>
>>159696623
>magick
Absolute cookery.
>>
File: 1637182943519.gif (310 KB, 220x232)
310 KB
310 KB GIF
How do you expect me to believe any of this shit? I've seen how the leftist cocksuckers completely misrepresent any crime committed by a black person over the last decade. There is no credibility. He probably raped her and leftist cocksuckers are lying to me, blatantly.
>>
>>159698959
She literally grabbed the first nigger she saw and demanded he be arrested

Fucking white women
>>
>>159696545
Oh Christ, is thinking the West Memphis Three should be in jail the new contrarian /pol/ opinion?

>>159696623
How could someone ever "profit" after spending most of their life on death row?
>>
>>159697658
They look fairly distinct to me.
>>
>>159699029
So basically it's the central park rapists all over again and /tv/ is supposed to agree with the exoneration because we all hate white women or something
>>
>>159699283
>because we all hate white women
Sounds like a good enough reason for me. Though not just white women. All females.
>>
>>159696373
>>After Broadwater was arrested, though, Sebold failed to identify him in a police lineup, picking a different man as her attacker because “the expression in his eyes told me that if we were alone, if there were no wall between us, he would call me by name and then kill me”

what the fucking fuck. lock this bitch up for the amount of time this poor fuck got
>>
>>159699283
Yeah this place is basically reddit 2.0
>>
>>159697482
If the cops new about him about to suggest to the victim that he is likely the rapist ... Then he's probably done something to deserve that 16 years. Fuck that nigger.
>>
There is no way that we're getting all the real information about this, the way that insane faggots distort every crime committed by blacks. We live in a time when mass arson is the response to a justified shooting where a black guy was going for a knife. People were saying that Michael Brown was a "gentle giant" even when anyone could bring up the video of him strongarm robbing the convenience store just minutes before. If you say the guy is innocent well fuck you, there is no reason for me to take it at face value you lying cocksucker.
>>
>>159696335
>Movie producer saves man wrongly convicted of rape because they wanted to whitewash the rapist in the movie lol

So fucking based. Fucking assholes... hahahahaha
>>
>>159697656
BLM is a political organization, not a black rights cause. They don’t fight for blacks. They fight against whites. Big difference.
>>
>>159699019
>>159699382
No one believes roastie lies anymore.
>>
Pretty ironic

They wanted to whitewash the rapist to be woke

But being woke didn’t help the black man in prison at all.., not being woke is what saved him
>>
>>159696335
You say whitewash as if it's a good thing a black racist became a white one.
It's probably because the jews involved didn't want to accidentally tell the truth that blacks commit rape at a higher proportion than other races.
>>
>>159699521
Correct
>black lives
Hmm. Most of those are taken in liberal cities at the hands of other blacks. There is literally zero mystery or uncertainty about it
>>
>>159699283
>>159699029
Wrong. The evidence to convict him was hair and her picking him out of a lineup. Besides, sebold was raped and reported it. Then had went home to Pennsylvania over break. It was when she came back to Syracuse that a black man hit on her and then she went to the police again to say she found her rapist.
>>
>>159697658
>>159697658
That's how a police line-up works though. They typically use similar looking guys for them and have them stand with the suspect.
>>
>>159696335
women are pure evil
>>
>>159699646
>You say whitewash as if it's a good thing a black racist became a white one.

What? Where in OP does it sound like it’s a a good thing you retard
>>
>>159699646
>It's probably because the jews involved didn't want to accidentally tell the truth that blacks commit rape at a higher proportion than other races.
> blacks commit rape at a higher proportion than other races.
Correct
>>
>>159699029
>His DNA even matched the semen they pulled out of her.

is that true? Another article said the only evidence against him was hair analysis and her testimony. Anyway he did the time so it does not matter that much if he did it. Its probably more important to the white women who turned her rape into a lucrative career as a writer.
>>
>>159696335
>>159696373
So I tried reading The Lovely Bones years ago because I thought the movie was okay, and it was probably the most horribly written thing I've ever read. Someone must have told the author that the key to good writing is to make as many similes as possible, because IIRC she includes them on nearly every page (maybe every page, I'm not reading it again to find out).
I also thought it was ironic that her rape, which influenced the entire story, was cut out from the movie. The movie actually made a lot of changes that improved the story and characterizations. The fantasy-like cinematography of the afterlife, which the movie was heavily promoted with, wasn't even in the book.
Despite the movie's improvements, it still wasn't very good. There's a lot of rape vibes anyway despite there being no rape. The influences behind the story make it one not worth telling, even if they are removed.
>>
>>159699774
Diversity is truly something beautiful.
>>
>>159697081
lmao rotted zoomer brain
>>
>>159696335
Woman moment
>>
File: guilty plea1.jpg (35 KB, 720x226)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>159699206
>new contrarian
Being free for 11 years and having a CSI Miami episode in which they're called guilty is new apparently. He also had the blood of Stevie Branch on his necklace, as shown in this deleted scene from Paradise Lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKnGYZfuBBQ

When he was questioned by police on both May 9th, 1993 and May 10th, 1993 he admitted having been to the crime scene before. He would later testify at trial that he regularly used the crime scene as a short-cut every other day to travel to his best friend Jason Baldwin's home. He told his friends on the day of the murders that he was going to walk Jason's around the time the victim's turned up missing. Damien was later seen fleeing the crime scene by his fiance's aunt, who spotted him walking on the side of the road near the crime scene with wet and muddy clothes, walking with a second person who fit Jason Baldwin's general description, who was also wet and muddy.

>How could someone ever "profit" after spending most of their life on death row?
By pleading guilty three counts of child murder and then making both a patreon and cameo account. He also does autograph signings and sells books he writes on how to talk to demons and spirits.
>>
File: Damian Cameo.jpg (53 KB, 750x585)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>159700263
Damien promoting his Cameo account where you can pay him. Cameo allowed this despite that he plead guilty to raping and murdering three kids.
>>
>>159696373
The Taliban is right about women.
>>
>>159696335
>muh evil women strikes again
>even though he was sentenced by a male
>prosecuted by a male
>judged by a jury of over 50% males
>stuffed in a prison guarded by males
Yeah women are definitely the problem here, this doesn't seem to stem at all from weak stupid men that think with their dicks.
>>
>>159700374
>put his life back together after wrongful conviction
>now makes tons of money and has lots of sex with barely legal goth girls

Wow. This guy won
>>
>>159696578
Lmao
>>
>>159697422
You're a dumbfuck. His conviction and prosecution wasn't carried out by a women, it was carried out by a majority male prosecution/jury. It's the justice system and the dumb senile males that fucked over this man, not one single accusation by a woman.
>>
>>159700468
The Taliban are also right about western "males". Weak pathetic and feminine, just like all the morons posting in this thread hating on a woman when it is a justice system created and dominated by majority males that threw him into the jail. But ofcourse this goes over your stupid head.
>>
>>159700627
>Don't blame the person who started this entire thing
>Blame the middlemen for believing her
Lmao
>>
>>159696335
What are the numbers again?
40% of rape accusations are admitted to being false and another 30% of stories have identical composition to the made up ones.
>>
>>159700627

always blame boomers leftard detected - but they believed the woman.
>>
>>159700627
>don't blame wamanzez for spouting bullshit and lies
>blame the men who believe them
>>
>>159696478
>wrote Sebold, who is white.
Did you add that yourself?
>>
>>159697658
>5 rapists
>can only pick one

Also, living somewhere with this many black people is asking for it.
>>
>>159696335
>>159696373
>>159696478
but it's okay guys, feminists assure me this rarely happens
BELIEVE WOMEN
>>
>>159698411
Of all the liars and manipulators I've met, the most egregious were all women
NEVER believe women, believe in evidence
>>
>>159699029
DNA was just the FBI making shit up at least through the 90s.
Even now, DNA is never actually matched; they check a handful of spots and call it a day.
>>
>>159699804
Was it claiming to be a true story?
That would make sense why they would remove the rape fantasy.
>>
>>159699692
of course they're similar looking. The victim/witness gives them a description and they bring in guys matching that description.
Apparently in this case the description was just "nigger, wearing some kind of shirt, between 5' and 6', average build"
>>
Lindsay Ellis??
>>
>>159696335
What happened to listen and believe?
>>
File: 1637561561611.jpg (58 KB, 1078x641)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>159696335
>when black privilege trumps feminism
lmfao
>>
>>159696335
Ironically I'd watch the shit out of a documentary about this
>>
>>159696578
She will "ink" an overall deal with Netflix
>>
>>159697333
They'd still need to portray the real racist as white though.
>>
>>159702300

Just blame the police and Lawyers.
>>
>>159698655
kek yep can hear it
>>
>>159697658
I had to do a lineup last year. Maybe I'm just a faceblind autismo but it was actually hard as shit, trying to remember what a guy I'd seen a few days before looked like well enough to pick him out from a group of 9 similar shitskins. They never even told me if I picked the right one.
>>
>>159697656
BLM is literally has been spreging all over this shit, fuck off
>>
>>159696335
WTF Jackson you hack I defend you for The Hobbit but this is the last straw Stanely Tucci is a black male?
>>
>>159698846
>loved the book
lol fagot
>>
>>159699283
>it's the central park rapists
I know this a pol thread in disguise, but jfc it's sad that despite everything, people still believe in that
>>159699614
>not being woke is what saved him
I dunno, according to this thread, helping a black person in general seems kinda woke
>>
>>159698660
Dumbass, she saw him in the street 5 months after the rape, and thought he looked like her rapist. She then picked someone else in a police lineup, and was coached by the detectives into changing her choice to the man that was sent to prison. Their only other evidence was hair analysis that has long been determined to be complete junk science. Even if he did do it (which he almost certainly didn't), he should have never been sent to prison based on that evidence.
>>
It's a tvpol trying to figure out if they blacks or flase allegations more episode
>>
>>159701143
>but it's okay guys, feminists assure me this rarely happens
>BELIEVE WOMEN

On the intersectional scale of oppression a white woman is above a black man, so this is okay in their system. She's the oppressor and he's the oppressed.
>>
>>159702995
>Dumbass, she saw him in the street 5 months after the rape

Its funny that she thought he was creepy because he tried to say hello to her on the street. I never never say anything to female strangers.
>>
>>159703068
It turns out he wasn't even talking to her when he said that, he was talking to a female cop who was a friend of his relative.
>>
>>159696335
>he pushed back on a suggestion to cast the rapist as a white man and not a black man.

Why are you still paying for Netflix /tv/?
>>
>>159698411
she look a like a man
>>
>>159700263
According to the state he's innocent so cope
>>
No amount of apology will make up for this. I guarantee you she will just ignore it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.