[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: China_Numba_1.png (470 KB, 586x507)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
Amerisharts seething
>>
File: 1636665740915.jpg (130 KB, 804x974)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
>>159695794
Muttbros...I thought we won every war in history...
>>
>>159695794
They love fantasy movies over there.
>>
>>159695794
based. fuck muttmerica.
>>
>>159695794
Good.
>>
Ok so I assume all liberals now understand patriotism is the highest virtue above acceptance. Because promotion of yourself is more important
>>
>>159695794
China has literally never won a war ever. They got bootyblasted by a bunch of retarded samurai multiple times and let all their women get colonized. America losing every war since 1945 after winning 5 wars in a row doesn't change that fact.
>>
>>159695794
Is this a fantasy movie or some alternate reality thing?
>>
>>159695986
The irony of posting this image without understanding the scene.
>>
>>159695997
>lose to vietnam
>lose to japan
>lose to brits
>lose to themselves
They have an inferiority complex for sure
>>
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Sneed 六四天安門事件 >>136666666 重複的號碼 The Sneed Ban of 2019 天安門大屠殺 The Simpsons General Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Janny Struggle 大躍進政策 Comfy Simpsons Thread 文化大革命 The Great Sneedposter Cultural Revolution 人權 Off-topic garbage 民運 Gucci Loafers 自由 Sneedom 獨立 S11E5 多黨制 7-8 max 台灣 臺灣 Formerly Chuck's 中華民國 /tv/ - Television & Film 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Gummy Bears 達賴 喇嘛 Farmer #1 法輪功 Farmer #2 新疆維吾 爾自治區 He does it for free 諾貝爾和平獎 >>117777777 劉暁波 City slicker >>147777777 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 Floyd Sneed 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 >>127777777 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Tranny Janny 劉曉波动态网自由门
>>
>>159696029
Literally most memes are taking scenes out of context. Are you an actual liberal boomer? Sad. Imma pray on this
>>
>>159695794
What does China need this power fantasy for? They already have American politicians to destroy the country and western society.
>>
Fuck China but, as an American, I'll admit that the mutt Walmart memes are hilarious.
>>
>>159696029
the irony of posting this "rebuttal" for years now when the entire reason the meme works is baked right into being an american
i dont care that im technically wrong because you are irrelevant and i am right anyways. continue to seethe
>>159696081
this is the best the Far East has to offer
>>
>200k Chinese starved/froze to death to save North Korea
What a thing to be proud of
>>
>>159695794
>>159695901
>>159695956
What war?
>>
>>159696029
you see? look at this >>159696081 >>159696150
>>
File: f0ZDPJe.png (200 KB, 326x343)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>cant even defeat street shitters
chinese century never
>>
>>159696081
>>159696150
Seething 3rd worlders can't stop thinking about sex that they project their fantasies onto amerimutts
>>
>>159696081
>>159696150
stop anons, they are already seething
>>
>>159695794
They literally only won because America kept the kid gloves on. If MacArthur had gotten his way, they would have nuked the Chinese armies and North Korean cities. America constantly hamstrings itself this way.
>>
>>159695794
where can i watch this with english dubs
>>
>>159696212
You got your asses kicked Somalian drug lords and tucked tail and ran away lmao.
>>
>>159696081
>>159696150
lmao how can amerisharts ever recover?
>>
File: h5g7e.jpg (63 KB, 540x960)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>159696157
>>159696197
>>159696212
>I-I'm not seething
Absolute state of you mutt
>>
>>159695794
When the fuck did that happen
>>
>>159696207
>that entire list
Literally who?
>>
>>159696174
Korean War
>>
>>159696230
Why are Americans so bloodthirsty?
>>
>>159696230
Why is almost everyone on earth a giant fucking pussy?
I would have gave MacArthur a thumbs up with a smile on my face.
>>
>>159695901
we've literally never lost the story
>>
>>159696197

>NO YOU CANT JUST NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT US
>continues his American obsession posting to no avail, all Americans are enjoying their American holiday
>>
>>159696270
>make meme
>"that meme is out of context retarded mutt"
>dozens of copy pasted responses to try to "debonk" said meme
>"youre seething mutt"
haha
>>
>>159696206
The Chinese military is shit but it dosent matter. They're winning through economic espionage
>>
File: 1460179712195.jpg (77 KB, 700x486)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>HAHAHA LOOK HOW UTTERLY WE OBSESSED WE ARE WITH YOU, AMERIKKKANS I BET THAT MAKES YOU ANGRY HUH
Can someone explain why 3rdies/euromutts are like this?
>>
>Hollywood bows to Asia
>videogame market is dominated by Asians
>music charts are topped by Asians
>4chan is literally owned by an Asian
The age of Westoid is over, the golden century of Sinochad begins at last
>>
File: america-2021.png (401 KB, 498x431)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>
>>159696316
They have hypersonic missiles and you don't. They also have a bigger navy with the bigger advantage of not being staffed with drugged up mutts who constantly crash into each other lmao.
>>
File: 1611656129786.jpg (451 KB, 1280x733)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>mutts seething and damage controlling THIS hard
Why are they so fragile bros? Mass responding about not being butthurt is literally being butthurt.
>>
Did they hire American actors like they do for all their other "big movies"? Maybe for this one the subject matter was too specific to get one over on the people of China like they usually do (spend your won on our white people movies goy-chang)
>>
>>159696230
If we nuked China, USSR would have nuked us. Not worth it, and that's exactly why Truman told him to fuck off.
>>
File: 1422129449786.jpg (22 KB, 217x217)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>159696382
>They also have a bigger navy
a chinese shill actually typed this out and hit post
>>
>>159696276
China's actions are the reason there is still a North Korea. Millions and millions of people have suffered, starved and died for almost a century under a dictatorship all because China didn't want a united Korea that was allies with America.
>>
America never lost a war.
>>
>>159696312
You're enjoying it by spending your time here seething about yuros?
>>
>>159696382
still waiting for footage of these supposed missiles.
>>
>>159696424

Obligatory "Chinese navy attempting to close a door" webm

I don't save such embarrassing videos, you know the one though.
>>
>>159696382
>implying im American
Obsessed or chink?
>>
>>159695794
Prob be a bigger box office in burgerland than china. Libtards will get gooey in the fork.
>>
>>159696396
Their globohomo empire is collapsing and they're still in deep denial.
>>
>>159696445

Sure am. Turkey is flowing at my house like gutter oil in a Chinese restaurant.
>>
>>159696382
Both the US and Russia has had hypersonic missiles for decades. They are just not cost effective or mass effective.
>>
>>159695794
You will never be a female bug.
>>
File: chinese-engineering.jpg (191 KB, 1080x1440)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>159696382

>trusting chinese engineering
>>
Imagine being a seething 3rd shit skin coming to an American board to argue with Americans about Americans

The only "argument" the greasy monkey paws are ever able to muster up is "u mad? xD"
>>
>>159696081
kek
>>
File: f48.png (15 KB, 600x900)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>159695794
>NO NO NO NO YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF WHITE ARYAN AMERIGOLEMS YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO THE WHITE RACE
>>
>>159696081
>>159696150
DO YANKS REALLY?????
>>
>>159696522
Haha this mutt is seething
>>
do chinks not know how shitty life is in North Korea? why would anyone be proud of creating such a place lmfao
>>
File: 1637473489726.png (350 KB, 900x676)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>159696522
U mad bro?
>>
>>159696170
They die for the Norks, we die for Israel. This is why Cuba is best cat’s paw ally for big power. They either gonna blow up the whole world or not. Sovs never died defending them.
>>
>>159696516
what am I looking at here?
Isn't it correct for both of them to be different sizes because one's 18 and the other's 17?
>>
>>159696430

South Korea took over industries like steel and shipbuilding and consumer electronics from American Workers , they should have let the commies ruin the whole peninsula.
>>
File: t6so9drud0311.jpg (11 KB, 224x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Y'all know where the bathroom is?
>>
File: 1624689787125.webm (2.78 MB, 848x480)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB WEBM
>>159696516
>>
>>159696581

>Cuba
>blow up the whole world
>Cuba

Somebody only skimmed his history books, or read the Chinese version, same result.
>>
>>159696585
What country's education system failed you?
>>
>>159696522
my only answer to you:

https://vocaroo.com/1elfDnohl7Nh
>>
but no one won korean war, both sides just signed a truce for ages.
and as it turned out, capitalist american side showed itself 1000x better than socialist side.
if anything, this just shows how one side become much better than the other.
>>
>>159696612
that was great iirc it was some jewish condo with the jewish owner being too cheap to build or maintain it properly
>>
File: 1630785566517.jpg (25 KB, 905x619)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>159695794
Why do burgermutts get mad at other people being patriotic? The film literally isn't even screening in America.
>>
>>159696612

>using chinese steel in buildings

Many such cases, sad.
>>
>>159696620
Not even him but
>this garbage reading comprehension
>>
>>159696620
What is the Cuban missile crisis.
Castro specifically asked for the missiles.
>>
>>159696641
I'm a non-tradie, now are you gonna be a jerk or actually provide an answer?
>>
>>159696585

>17mm is bigger than 18mm

Chinese education, sad.
>>
>>159696672

And never got them. You don't read.
>>
File: steel.jpg (167 KB, 844x725)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>159696654
>folded 6 gorillion times
>>
>>159696665
>>159696672
Yes and unlike the Samson option, this actually happened
>>
>>159695937
>>159696126
>>159695998
>Fantasy
Korean War. Stop coping bros, this isn't healthy.
>>
>>159696686
thats how metric works dumbass. bigger the number the smaller it is
>>
>>159696686
They do measurements this way so they can say they are “bigger” than westoids
>>
>>159696415
I hate America and Americans but the US had total nuclear dominion in the early '50s. Either they didn't use it because it would be wrong or because they were filled with commie infiltrators, it's one or the other.
>>
>>159696699
based anyone fighting against zog is a hero
>>
>>159696712

Who? The country that bootyblasts China simply existing?
>>
>>159696698
>never got them
Anon, I ….
>>
File: 1586030144838.jpg (152 KB, 766x754)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Serious talk for a second here without any malice or judgement.

If the West really is on the verge of collapse, what advice does it have for Asia?
>>
>>159696230
MacArthur is such a retard for thinking that was needed just to save South Fucking Korea. Who cares.
>>
File: 19-40-04.jpg (171 KB, 319x574)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Epic victory! China numba one!
>>
>>159696371
>videogame market is dominated by Asians
this nigga still on super nintendo
>>
>>159696755

>its one or the other
>two separate forces cannot possibly work toward the same goal

Shitskin typing. Everyone watch out.
>>
>>159696744

Yeh, ummm can I get a -10mm wrench
>>
>>159695794
A fictional movie china at war eh?
>>
File: 1636189084297.jpg (166 KB, 771x870)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
is china... le based?
>>
>>159695794
pp smol
>>
When are the filming the sequel haha?
>>
>>159696755
If we had used them (again) when we had total superiority, which we did most of the Cold War, or a near monopoly, as we did during the Korean War, it could have turned the whole planet against us.
It was renegotiate with the Sovs in august 1945 or never.
>>
Who gives a fuck about this? The movie isn't even available outside of their country. Why does this bother people?
>>
File: amerisoldiers.jpg (373 KB, 2100x1500)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>159696808
>b-but we committed war crimes so that means we win!
>>
>>159695794
soups on
>>
Lol so this is the shit the Chinese dream about and put effort into?

Actually kinda neat that they hate us so much. Bring it, Xiahou.
>>
>>159696793
Why would Asia take advice from the West if the West is truly collapsing?
>>
>>159696698
Yeah they did, they had like +100 nukes the USSR had to take back from the island
>>
>>159696866
>wokeness is just some college kids being mental
>Q is just some meming online, they’ll never actually riot in DC
>>
>>159696866
No shit, its obvious propaganda
>>
>>159695950
Why are you on an american made website about american made movies, written directed and produced by americans for American audiences then?

Rent fucking free. How embarrassing
>>
>>159696918
But it was a real battle.
>>
>>159696879
>lose conflict
>muh war crimes
Every time
>>
Is this movie total trash or watchable? I find it interesting when Americans are the bad guys for a change.
>>
>>159696925
It’s called cuck rage, Anon.
>>
File: 1617267669367.png (324 KB, 960x960)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>159696654
There was a post from /int/ many years ago, with a fucking LEAF that was in charge of import for a steel manifacturing company. He said how his superiors wanted to buy steel from China because it was cheaper. The first load worth like 7 million dollars never arrived and the chinese were like "ah the russians probably lost the train :)"
Then they tried to order from them again and got only half the shipment and it was so brittle they could break it with hammers.
When they tried to sue the delivery company, they had to sue through the chinese government itself and got stopped and it cost them like 2 million dollars.
Not sure why the world keeps doing business with them.
>>
>>159696925
>seething reddit phonefag
ha
>>
>>159696845

Looks like my military summary at the end of my total war battles on easy mode.
>>
File: 1616681526739.jpg (3.46 MB, 3600x1440)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB JPG
>>159696859
Well we can see how not using them turned out. How does one swap timelines again?
>>
>>159696793
don’t let women vote. look at the correlation between womens suffrage and the decline of the west.
>>
>>159696879
war crimes dont exist
>>
>>159696793
It's not on the verge of collapse, but it is on the verge of a humiliating permanent enshittening. Don't import losers until gene therapy can make everyone into a 6'6" 200IQ genius.
>>
>>159696977
I agree we should have nuked Moscow and St. Petersburg
>>
>>159695794
Sometimes it feels like China is raring to go for a direct showdown with America. Hope they get off their asses and make the first move, I'm tired of waiting
>>
File: DONT LEARN MANDARIN.png (946 KB, 1400x5552)
946 KB
946 KB PNG
>>159696957
order up!
>>
>>159696755
No, it was because they weren't retarded. The USSR also had the ICBM domination by far in the late 50's and they would have been equally retarded if they started to lob nukes at the US.
>>
>>159696415
Idiot.
The soviets didn’t even have the tech at that time you fucking ignorant zoomzoom
>>
>>159696948
But they didn't lose that specific conflict.
>>
If /pol/tards love China so much, why won't they move there?
>>
File: 1557144665529.png (163 KB, 723x666)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>159697027
Based archive holder
>>
>>159696445
Personally I had to take a shit, and talking to you while doing so seems an appropriate pairing. I didn’t mention Europe, but it’s nice for you to out yourself. Now back to not dealing with your ilk. Stay obsessed thirdie.
>>
>>159697067
>why don't you just move to [x]!??
Well for started /pol/ hates them and not every country has immigration. I don't udnerstand why retards keep bringing up stupid arguments like this when screeching about countries they don't like.
>>
>>159696962
>seething reddit phonefag
>ha
Absolutely pathetic
>>
Reminder that the Glorious Gloucester SHOOK China so much during their offensive that it lead to China et al going to the negotiation table and they still haven't kicked out foreign troops off the continent (and the war is still going).
>>
>>159697057
Yeah they did retard
>>
>>159697067
It's come to a point where they say "Soros and Jews hate China, so China is good"
>>
>>159695901
Americans killed so many Chinese that they run out of ammo and had to retreat
>>
>>159697120
Why are you so upset?
>>
File: tv-200.jpg (44 KB, 469x385)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>159696879
>another non-white complaining about muh war crimes when his people do 100 times worse to themselves and others on a regular basis
>>
>>159697067
>If /pol/tards love China so much, why won't they move there?
Is everyone ITT fucking retarded?
/pol/ fucking hates china you fucking newfag cancer
>>
File: 1616171189551.webm (2.82 MB, 1280x720)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
>>159696081
OH NO NO NO NO NO
>>
>>159695794
>Will never have the balls to actually fight the US
>Have to make up a movie about it
LMAO holy cope batman
>>
>>159696672
Funny story is the soviets realized that castro was crazy enough to use them and was planning on threatening america daily with them. They were instantly looking for a way to remove them but didnt want to appear weak. Despite the 80s movies, soviets wernt some over the top evil country they actually didnt want the world nuked either
>>
>>159697058
The only reason MacArthur didn't steamroll them all the way back to Beijing was because he got (((orders)))
>>
>>159695794
I assure you 99.9% of Americans have no fucking idea of this movie exists.
>>
>>159697373
Yeah, but so what? Why would we need to know about this? Who fucking cares?

>>159697264
I don't even like the chinese but you're legitimately retarded if you think it's made up.
>>
>>159697264
other way around. We'll see another age of appeasement before the west actually will commit to anything.
>>
>>159697439
delusional chinese fingers typed these words. the exact opposite is whats actually (currently) occurring
>>
>>159697239
>iphone faggot
>CIA glowtard image
Looks like you're the newfag cancer
>>
>>159695794
>loses both opium wars
>still can’t beat a fucking island and some monks
>>
>>159696042
>They have an inferiority complex for sure
putting it lightly
>>
>>159697263
Why are all mutt presidents retarded geriatrics?
>>
>>159695794
Yeah, no, we don’t care.
>>
File: 1632518273953.webm (1.45 MB, 360x640)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB WEBM
>>159696957
>>
>>159697409
>I don't even like the chinese but you're legitimately retarded if you think it's made up.
I’ve never seen such stupid fucking retards all at once on this board.
Anon, the image from OP is a FICTITIOUS chinese movie about chinks beating America in war (chinks beating anyone in war actually is still hugely comical)
>>
>anons discuss the state of wokeism in movies
>"HURR CAN'T BULEEV WUT THIS BOARD IZ TURNIN INTO!" >:(
>Chinks make a fictitious movie about historical events
>LULZ SENPAI MUTTS BE MAD N SHEEEEITTTT XD
The state of this board indeed
>>
Daily reminder that the American advance into the north was foiled because a quartermaster of the US military misunderstood the desperate resupply demand of 'Tootsie Rolls' as a demand for actual chocolate rather than the nickname for mortar ammo.
>>
>>159697548
>iphone faggot
>>CIA glowtard image
>L-Loo-L-Looks like you're the newfag cancer
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>159697710
Kill yourself, post-2016 mobile cancer
>>
>>159697583
>still can’t beat a fucking island and some monks
Correct
>>
>>159696957
Because capitalism has convinced people that cheaper is better. Its why you get so many and Indian and Chinese "engineers" and "doctors" that imgrate on hb1 visas that don't know a fucking thing
>>
>>159697657
milfag here, that sounds like the sort of thing that would happen today
>>
>>159697607
>Why are all mutt presidents retarded geriatrics?
>t. Zoomzoom
>>
>>159695794
Amerishart here, Im not seething. Should I be? red pill me on why I should seethe rn
>>
>>159695937
>being patriotic about the (((cultural marxist states of america)))
>>
>>159695794
Post the trailer, also who did they cast to play the Americans? lel
>>
>>159697828
Fictitious events. Regardless, USA isn't exempt from this kind of thing.
>>
>>159697610
Id like to see this movie made from the american side since it was way crazy for them and the fact they were able to not be completely wiped out and escape back to the rest of their forces was a pretty big accomplishment. Its hard to sympathize with wave after wave of bugmen just being sent to their death for a pointless statement since they were already retreating back to south korea.
>>
>>159697641
It was a real battle and despite us killing more of them they completed their objective in pushing us back, even with inferior technology. You don't need to be a chink sihll to not be retarded. We lost that battle you autist. They don't even deny losing 4-5x the amount of soldiers than we did.
>>
>>159697757
Hahahaha
Someone is seething. Top kek

>NNNNOOOOOOOOO ONCE YOU LEAVE YOUR ROOM YOU HAVE TO STOP USING THE INTERNET AND POSTING ON 4CHAN!!!1!!
>>
>>159697858
Idris elba
>>
>>159697774
>Because capitalism has convinced people that cheaper is better
>>
>>159697877
>Fictitious events
Why do you keep saying this when it was real?
>BUT WE KILLED MORE OF THEM
Yeah, we did. And?
>>
>>159696866
>The movie isn't even available outside of their country.

I hope internet pirates make it available outside China if they wont release it. I want to see some perspectives other than toxic Hollywood.
>>
>>159697858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aHDj84CcsY

>who did they cast to play the Americans?
Frank Grillo again. He seems to be their go to for some reason.
>>
>>159696815
sony.
>>
>>159697915
>>159697958
Nothing you post on your iTranny phone is worthwhile
>>
File: 11.jpg (39 KB, 852x480)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>159697973
https://vimeo.com/630723143
>>
>>159697973
The movie's been out for months now, it would have happend already if anyone really gave a shit to do it.
>>
>>159697904
But americans were already retreating. Macarthur pushed too far up into north korea on his own which was against the mission which was just to save south korea. If china would of waitied they could of had a decent chance at taking south korea but instead they lost so many men that by the time we got back to the 38th they barley had enough people left to return back to china with
>>
>>159697989
>Nothing you post on your iTranny phone is worthwhile
>I’m not seeeeething!!

Thanks for the (You)s my lowIQ little buddy
>>
File: 141234.jpg (161 KB, 1080x1340)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
WHATEVER KEEPS THE LITTLE CHINK PROUD AND COPING OF HIS 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE...
AM I RIGHT GUYS? HEHE
>>
>>159697968
Because the UN forces weren't 'defeated'. In fact, it was the actions of the British which eventually brought the Chinese to the negotiation table in the end. Since the war isn't actually over, you can't say who has won or not.
>>
File: 1615317994656.webm (1.36 MB, 360x640)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB WEBM
>These people will be in charge of the planet within 10 years

God help us all
>>
Wasn't the US beaten by some jungle gooks and goat fuckers who barely had guns?
>>
>>159697958
>any criticism is communism
Enjoy your falling wages and endless waves of pajeets
>>
>>159698050
You've been called out as mobile cancer and you recoil in utter seethe and faggotry
Keep supporting Apple and other globohomo corps
>>
File: i9515.png (66 KB, 500x564)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>159698081
>DEGENERACY... LE GOOD
Do mutt animals really?
>>
>>159698014
Thanks, but does anyone know if it will be out in a proper format?
I remember seeing Wolf Warrior 2 but it wasn't a cam rip
>>
>>159698139
No we failed at trying to build up a strong nation that will be able to defend itself from goat fuckers. We could of stayed there forever but whats the point
>>
>>159698081
>Arab mystery meat with white whores
Is this suppose to be good?
>>
>>159697264
Like the US with Russia?
>>
>>159697027
>even negotiated a 2% discount
>>
China defeated Globo Homo?

Based
>>
File: 1636488227666.jpg (48 KB, 680x568)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>159698272
All it took was white sperm
>>
>>159697624
What the fuck? How are Chinese so strong? Is it because of the rice and raw animal meat? I kneel, there's no fighting against that. You can have Taiwan and the West coast of the US as well.
>>
>>159698329
and rohan will answer
>>
>>159698041
>But americans were already retreating
Not during tha tbattle, we pushed forward and wanted to push the enemy troops to the border.
>>
>>159698139
>Wasn't the US beaten by some jungle gooks a
No America carpet bombed the shit out of them to get a peace treaty
>>
>>159697978
hahaha gooks
>>
>>159698171
as if eating dogs is not degenerate HAHAHAHAHA rekt
>>
File: 1623555815643.webm (2.94 MB, 1280x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>159696300
Heem
>>
>>159698517
A peace treaty that made the communists take over Vietnam lmao?
>>
>>159698565
>instead of following through he points at him and laughs
>loses the fight
What a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1588183151634.jpg (90 KB, 600x920)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
i believe China is the force of good in our curent age. I wish them victory, so that the fate of all Humanity would rest in Chinese hands. I want to see the future, where the whole planet speaks Chinese, instead of barbaric english language. I wish that when we establish the contact with Aliens, we teach them thought of Mao and Xi Jinping as the ideas that represent our species philosophy.
中国万岁!

People are going to read history books about age when USA was the hegemon and feel disgust and desire to vomit.
>>
File: 1234567898789789.webm (2.67 MB, 1280x720)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB WEBM
>>159698668
They can barely find food over there, don't get their hopes up too high
>>
>>159698592
And Vietnam is a shithole. Cannot help some people.
>>
>>159695937
>speaks the country who loves capeshit
>>
>>159698745
Cope, you lost Vietnam.
>>
Amerim*ngrels sound uppity again just last month they were absolutely malding about fall of Afghanistan now they pretend as though they can take on china or russia
>>
File: 1630941400809.jpg (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Why yes I do support the rise of the Benevolent Chinese nation over the imperialistic hateful and oppressive west.

How can you tell?
>>
>>159698764
Go live there then.
>>
>>159697027
there’s something about their culture that dictates it’s ok to cheat and not be honorable. ever tried playing vidya online that’s not region locked? chinese just completely ruin it aim bottling or lag duping what’s even the point of playing a game just to bot it and get a high score?
>>
>>159698744
no, there is plenty of food in China. In fact, soon China is going to export food, because they would be producing most of the food in the world. Because Chinese have superior technology
>>
>>159698745
Vietnam is a nice place now. And basically 100% capitalist.
>>
File: 1636153869325.webm (2.91 MB, 480x284)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
WE NUMBER 1
>>
>>159698592
Nixion got impeached and than they voted to not help south bietnam anymore. Once the north heard this they knew they could march in
>>
File: crusius.jpg (28 KB, 680x453)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>159697652
seethe mutt
>>
>>159695997
China has fought more wars than there are AR-15s in the US, and they are still here.
>>
File: 0000.jpg (43 KB, 1000x958)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Look at this video. Do you really want this to be our future?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQVMj6DFPm8
This is just screams fascism, they all look the same, dress the same, so much focus on the millitary and symbolisms.
>>
>>159698840
I sure this current starvation they're dealing with ends soon. This is almost as bad as the Great Famine. Why can't you guys into food?
>>
>>159698840
nobody else wants to eat bat dick and dog leg so you can keep it
>>
>>159698875
Aka gave up and lost the war
>>
File: 1630322188925.jpg (246 KB, 1024x530)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>all these glowniggers working overtime
Kek
>>
chinese shills out in full force or just americans pretending to be chinese?
>>
>>159696915
The crisis was set off when the missile site were still being built. They were never fully operational, and never anywhere close enough to blow up the world. Don’t be dense retard
>>
>>159695794
A buddy of mine thought he was Filipino and he would always say "MacArthur should of nuked China", he got a DNA test saying he was Chinese and now he's a China shill
>>
File: E80HIdxUcAI39GN.jpg (162 KB, 1282x759)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>159698917
Looks based compared to our obese tranny drag show of losers.
>>
>>159698920
>this current starvation
There is no starvation, you just live in some imaginary reality, shizo. People in China now obsess over video games and celebreties rather than where to find food.
>>
File: 461.png (298 KB, 555x552)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>Americans make a million movies about killing comically evil Germans and Russians
>China makes a patriotic movie
NOOOOO YOU CANNOT DO THAY, YOU HAVE TO WORSHIP AMERICA, I AM IN CHARGE!!!!
>>
>>159695794
Oh fuck it’s coming true
>>
File: 1621416353174.webm (1.57 MB, 368x640)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB WEBM
>>159698955
How can you fight this?
>>
>>159698945
Read up on nixions strategy in vietnam. Also vietnam is biggest trading partner and love america because we protect them from china.
>>
>>159699048
Mutts even made a call of duty where russians bad guys commit a war crime which in real real wrold was commited by mutts on Iraq talk about 1984 levels of historic revisionism
>>
>About to spade the T2
>have the F104 researched but not bought
>Just started researching the F1
should I just dump all the bonus spading RP from the T2 into the F1? I feel like even if they add a fourth rank6 plane to the Japanese tree they're going to required you to get 4/4 to advance, and I don't want to stop playing the T2 anyway
>>
>>159699073
girl closest is cute
what are they doing, posting selfies?
>>
>>159699031
>>159699031
I mean I know it's bad, but it'll be over within 5 years. Some may need to turn to Western imports to survive, but they will recover. It's just gonna take time. Billions of people starving just like last time, it's crazy!
>>
>>159699154
they're replying to pictures of Pepe with "he cute"
>>
>>159699089
Coping amerigoblin
Vietnamese defeated Chinese on their own
They don't need your protection
They can defend their own lands
>>
>>159698818
better than chicago or any other nogcity of united states of commieland
>>
>>159698986
>they never got the nukes
>they did
>yeah but they didn't have the launch sites!
Retard, and yes they did. They had fully operational launch sites and missiles by the fall of 1962. Just not all the planned ones. The biggest hinder was that they didn't have the proper knowledge how to use the missiles.
>>
>>159698955
they like to raid on major us holidays i’ve noticed
>>
>>159699225
Theres a differnce between fighting jungle warfare and holding islands and waters with your navy fagget
>>
>>159699143
I hate IFV's, they should not be part of the game.
>>
for real tho why is it totally okay for western media to constantly have China and Russia be the bad guys and lose, but when the turn tables it is not okay?
>>
>>159699089
What kind of coping mental gymnastics is this? The US literally gave up and the communists took over. The US lost the war.
>>
>>159699143
i hate it that i understand what you are talking about
>>
>>159698668
CCP is a false government and isnt even communist. They will never reclaim taiwan or hong kong and Xi will die with no heir.
>>
File: 1636324892549.jpg (1.01 MB, 2412x1810)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>159695794
savetibet(.)org
>>
>>159699404
Because they are the bad guys. Theres a reason all their neighbors hate them with great passion. Look at nato spending of eastern euro countries compared to western. Because they know how much it sucks under soviet rule.
>>
>>159699404
Since when has China been the bad guy in anything? The box office is too dependent on them. Russia and Germany has always been the bad guy in American movies.
>>
>>159699404
Name 3 movies where Russia or China are bad guys
>>
>>159699414
If nixion wasnt impeached the south would still be there. The war was a waste because of how corrupt the south was but the north feared nixion
>>
>>159698654
Diaz lost the fight in regards to his record however he undoubtely handed someone the biggest story lost in recent years.
>>
>>159699475
Battlefield 4
>>
>>159699549
So? Literally doesn't change the fact that the US lost and the communists won.
>>
>>159699517
Are you serious?
>>
if ur american and shitposting here instead of having thanksgiving while china shills are out in full force, go eat some turkey or say hi to ur family
>>
Even tranny jannies are coming in to simp for amerimutts lmao
>>
>>159696793
1) Don't let women vote.
2) Do not allow racial diversity.
3) Kill journalists.
>>
>>159696957
>the stories posted on this site are autistic works of fiction, etc etc
>>
>>159699586
And now the communist are americas trading partner and have mcdonalds and everything
>>
>>159696793
nuke the whales
gas the rich
kill the working class
>>
>>159698592
>a place so shitty it’s not even worth conquering.
American wars are decided on cost effectiveness not strength dingus. China is finally figuring that out
>>
>>159699670
China does all 3 you know
>>
>>159699456
hello glowie
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_Tibetan_program
>>
>>159695901
The chinks barely have running water and electricity in most of their cities. With communism you can’t win so we automatically did.
>>
>>159699443
shit I just realized I mistook the thread for the standard chimpout
>>
>>159698803
>this shithole isn’t worth conquering so fuck it let’s leave
You better hope your country stays below that value-cost line as well chang
>>
>>159699404
Germany, Japan, England and even the US government are more often the bad guys in Western media than Russia or China
>>
>>159699705
>>159699733
What retarded cope is this? The US literally lost. They gave up. It's like saying the Brits didn't lose the independence war because they couldn't be bothered anymore.
>>
File: Chesty-puller.jpg (138 KB, 503x600)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
U.S Marines surrounded and outnumbered stacked thousands of Chinese bodies in Korea.

Geographic victory, yes. but im sure that movie doesnt show the thousands of Chinese human wave attacks getting BTFO by Marines.
>>
>>159699827
Lmao cope. Cave dwellers sent your weak military packing.
>>
>>159699321
>haha changed your story
I’m not the last guy so your point here is pointless
>they had operational sites b…b..but they couldn’t fire them for other reasons
So they weren’t fully operational then? Glad you agree and admit I was right
>>
File: 1637796618208.webm (77 KB, 500x500)
77 KB
77 KB WEBM
>>159699760
It ended in the early 70s, fucking chink symphatizers I swear. Monks immolating themself isn't enough? Blocking all types of access to the region, burning and looting monastries? No it's all OK?
>>
>>159699894
Cave dwellers because they had to flee from their capital within a week of the invasion. The fact we couldt teach the afghan army to defend their country is a failure for them.
>>
>>159699321
>reading comprehension
The crisis WAS STARTED when the sites were still being built. It ENDED before they were ever fully operational.
>>
>>159699937
>I’m not the last guy so your point here is pointless
Why bother replying than? I literally quoted the part of his reply that was wrong and corrected him on it. Are you fucking retarded?
>So they weren’t fully operational then? Glad you agree and admit I was right
Well, they literally were since the Soviets on the islands knew how to use them.
>>
>>159699996
No,bit started when they saw sites being built with some being finished even mounting missiles. All the sites weren't finished, but many of them were.
>>
>>159699861
I don’t beat the fuck out the 5’6” guy that lives next door to me. If I started kicking his ass and then decided it wasn’t worth my time and left it might be a moral victory for him but not the same thing as actually winning a fight. You understand the difference surely? You’re not that dumb right?
>>
File: 1553424642718.jpg (139 KB, 716x960)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>159699969
funny - everything you listed is all lies spread by the same CIA program which was restarted in secrecy.
you don't care about Tibetan monks really, you don't give a fuck about them, you just want to stick it to China. You not even slightly curious about their day to day life in Tibet, you are only intrested in this fake outrage over fake stories of Chinese mistreatment of Tibetans, but outside of these stories, you don't give a single flying fuck about Tibet if you can't somehow turn it into Anti-Chinese agenda. If it can't be used against China, you'd see Tibetans as some backwards irrelevant subhumans in the mountains, same as you do all other ethnic minorities in USA, Canada, or in other countries.
>>
>>159699982
>oh no our targets took cover
>we instantly lose even though all they have rusty AKs and pickups
LOOOOOOOOL
>>
Name one war America hasn't won. and yes I'm including the Peloponnesian
>>
>>159695997
You're in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>159700191
Not our fault bidens a retard
>>
>>159700172
What a retarded analogy. It's more like you're sending your kids over to the neighbour and he kicks the shit out of them while you keep sending kids to him and he keeps kicking the shit out of them before you realize that you can't win doing it like that and give up.
>>
>>159695794
what's the name of the movie
>>
>>159700183
Incredibly based.

It's hilarious America pretends they care about ISIS insur- I mean protected muslim Uyghurs when they happily bombed muslim arabs in their own homes for two decades. Not to mention guantanaomo and ICE camps still operating.

Fuck USA. USA is the great satan.
>>
I'd like to see it. If it's not complete shit then I bet we make good villains.
>>
>>159698909
>China has fought more wars than there are AR-15s in the US, and they are still here.
first of all: no, China hasn't fought between 5 and 10 MILLION wars, you hyperbolic retard.
second: they lost a shitload of them and got conquered over and over again.
what exactly are you bragging about? losing and then being subservient cockroaches who serve the men who conquer them? weird flex
>>
>>159699050
kino book
>>
File: 1637870652858.gif (1.18 MB, 470x470)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB GIF
>>159700183
You're batshit insane, innuendo absolutely intended.
> You not even
> Anti-Chinese agenda
> fake outrage over fake stories
Tell me how you're a wumao without telling me you're a wumao.
>>
>>159700261
Was literally all set up by Trump and shat on Bidens chair before he took office. Trump already told the Taliban they could start making their plans to take over and America would be leaving soon. You'd be just as mad at Biden for remaining.
>>
>>159696058
based
>>
>>159700237
Ok chang sending wave after wave to their death might of been fine during mao but chinas different now, the populace wont accept that. Once america has the air under control its over.
>>
>>159696562
N Korea is the chinks one “successful” attempt at nation building and it forever makes the rest of the world seethe that Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, S Korea, and Israel are such successful vassal states.
>>
>>159700400
>Israel
>vassal state
Literally the other way around mutt. You die for Israel's interest.
>>
>>159700183
>>159700280
>wumao
bing chilling
>>
>>159700397
>still stuck in the 1960s
Oh god I'm talking to a clueless boomer. You literally have no idea what the modern capabilities are lmao.
>>
>>159700271
Except america won every battle and engagement. A better analogy would be a soccer game that has no time limit. We keep scoring but the other team never gives up until we realize the team will do this forever if they have to and we forfiet. Not knocking the north because it was incredibly based of them to keep attacking despite getting blown out but lets not act like they were winning battles
>>
>>159699404
Hmmm I wonder why
>>
>>159700476
So abunch of chink propaganda videos are suppose to change the fact that china has one strategy. Face it they are inferior race that only copies and cheats and steals. The only major wars they have won completely have been against themselves
>>
>>159700514
No, you don't win wars by counting how more many battles you won and sum it up. You win wars by not giving up and eventually winning by the enemy giving up.

The US lost the Vietnam war, I don't know why your subhuman ass try to damage control it so much. THEY LITERALLY GAVE UP. That's how you lose a war.
>>
File: 1552064927614.jpg (73 KB, 811x640)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>159700377
People in Tibet are too occupied with being fashionable on Tik Tok and complete forgot about the lies that they are supposedly in concentration camps being harvested for organs and tortured alive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo1BjzS4fE8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjVD4aelabk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6h5HD7eROQ
o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfCO9LUQ2Eg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6cCcFq_dQw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SBgn0Yc2Bo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgpbWWqxUA4
>>
>>159695794
Punisher-sticker, pickup-driving faggoids btfo
>>
>>159700271
I don’t think you understand metaphors, like most autists here so Ill change yours to make it work. More like I’m sending kids that are coming home with bruises and black eyes while he’s crawling around with broken femurs. So I decide even the relatively small number of injuries my kids sustained aren’t worth it, and combined with my wife’s bitching call it off. Later he heals up and we’re buddies because I decide the whole argument was kinda my fault for being paranoid. Again, the whole point you cannot comprehend is that this is not the same as him kicking my ass. It’s commendable, but stupid as fuck to brag about like you won an actual fight.
>>
>>159700689
True because we were fighting a political war that had to look good for the media. If we went apocalypse now on them we probably would of won easy by becoming so bad ourselves that people would side with us just out of fear
>>
>>159700632
You have no idea what you are talking about you delusional boomer lol.

You can't even beat unarmed desert sheep herders. Now you think you can beat China now when they have hypersonic missiles, nukes, railguns and more? Oh god it's just laughable.
>>
>>159695901
My god I love these comments.
>>
>>159700700
Post in chinese already, I also have google translate. Look at laowhy86 & serpentza for some eye-opening reporting instead. But I guess they too are US CIA shill, right?
>>
>>159700783
>political war
War is war, bitch. You lost. As a Vietnamese, I am proud of my nation.
>>
>>159700852
And yet you use our technology and basically are our factory and americans continue living best life not caring
>>
>>159700793
Lol now i know im talking to delusional chink. Cool weapons chang how bout you get a time machine and go back to early 90s and tell america when they might actually have been impressed and scared
>>
>>159700689
>giving up is losing
No unconditional surrender is losing you fucking idiot. Acting like the metrics for total war and the political monstrosity that was Vietnam are the same is legit brain dead.
>>
File: 1553001535566.jpg (183 KB, 988x1235)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>159700826
>Look at laowhy86 & serpentza
Those are just grifters who tell you what you want to hear by profetiring on anti-chinese hatred and fear. They know you want to hear "USA numba wan, China not even numba 2, they are number last, Taiwan better!" so they tell you what you and countless of other mutts want to hear, to sleep well at night calmed down and reassured in the America superiority. In the end you just in echo-chamber of self-masturbatory illusions that have nothing to do with real China, but you would never know it, because you yourself don't learn Chinese and only know about China from the likes of these two hacks who don't want you to learn something new, but rather preffer telling you what you already know and believe in to make you feel positive, that you are right, that what you already know is true and you don't need to reasses your already preestablished worldview.
>>
>>159700689
it depend if it´s total war like the World wars or just a military intervention for political or other reasons
>>
>>159700700
>a dozen shitters on tiktok and instagram represent 100% of the population of an entire country and their daily life
no one can be this stupid and survive. are you getting help from the government? private charity?
>>
>>159700758
Yeah, no. That is even more of a retarded analogy. You fought for almost a decade and had +50k people fucking die. You gave up because you couldn't win by the effort that was put into it. You literally lost the war. Doesn't matter what retarded Call of Duty tier KD shit you're trying to cope with. You gave up because you couldn't win despite fighting for 8 fucking years.

Otherwise I'm sure you're for saying that the Bongs didn't lose the war of independence.
>>
>>159700889
>americans continue living best life not caring
>homeless
>nigger riots
>addicted to fentanyl
>enslaved to the jew
Great life. Yeah, Vietnam is not the greatest country but we enjoy 100x more freedom than you ever will. I should know, I studied in the US for 6 years.
>>
>>159701038
I had to work in china for 3 months until i realized they were just trying to steal our companies products so they could mass produce themselves at cheaper shitty rate. Everything i thought about them was true and worse. You think americans are materialistic and selfish, wait till you meet chinese with alittle bit of money.
>>
>>159701126
you are just lying, you read this copypasta on /pol somewhere and just spreading it like a bot.
>>
>>159701124
Obviosly youve never been to america. Ill send a fishing boat yourway so you can hitch a ride maybe. Ive been to vietnam too. Its beutiful but dont act like it isnt third world
>>
>>159700986
>STILL coping with some retarded excuses
The US literally gave up after 8 fucking years. The communists took over Vietnam. The US literally gave up and lost.
>>
>>159701195
Lol ok chang. I guess the storys of hotels banning chinese tourist in europe are just copy pasta too. Face it your a sub human species that openly defecates into holes still
>>
>>159701091
then who does represent 100% of population? a bunch of american paid shills who lie for the green card and subsidies from US government for their faked up persecuted status?
>>
what will happen once China becomes the dominating power in the world?
>>
>>159701270
The fact people lie to get into america and out of china is all i need to hear.
>>
>>159697774
If you read his post, you would see that fundamentally all of the problems were set in place by communists under those production methods.
>>
>>159701124
I could buy your whole village with a month's salary, NJewyen
>>
>>159701267
>banning chinese tourist in europe

sauce me this shit.
>>
>>159701038
> "USA numba wan, China not even numba 2, they are number last, Taiwan better!"
Why do you wumao always bring up the competition element between yourself and other nations (yes nations, you ignorant bafoon). It's so pathetic.
What about guanguan, another youtuber, making some very revealing about your "not-concentration camps".
>>
>>159701279
They will collapse under their own incompetence. They arnt leading the workd in discoveries and technolo
>>
>>159701312
Lol, there are always parasites swarming at your borders, trying to sneak in, knowing they can abuse American system and get free meal in USA, but you act as if some few parasites from certain countries mean anything more. Especially when they are paid by CIA in the first place.
>>
>>159701270
you do know that Tibet being invaded and annexed and oppressed by China is a historical fact right?
you were probably not born yet in the 80s/90s when people in the West actually supported a free Tibet.
then everyone started outsourcing all production to China and suddenly Tibet didn't seem so important.
>>
File: 6c4.png (642 KB, 822x741)
642 KB
642 KB PNG
>>159701344
They are in military technology right now anon. This is good though, for us and for the world because one way or another pic rel is gonna be over with for good. I hope for that more than I hope for LINK reaching $1000
>>
>>159701401
This. We used to hear so much about it in the news. Dalai Lama visits were a huge event. Now i recently had to google whether or not he was still alive. It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>159701380
>people are paid by CIA to immigrate illegally to the USA
ok wow, this is a good one. you should try standup.
>>
>>159701330
Chinese tour groups were getting banned from hotels because of how rude and disgusting they were. Shitting in the shower, throwing trash everywhere, not following lines. When i was in bergen there was tour group arguing with hotel clerk because they would not rent them rooms. All the chinks were outside smoking and throwing trash on ground. At fish market they were grabibg the fish and putting it back. I heard they shit in the street to but that was from some drunks at the bar so it might not of been true. Its everywhere too i guess. Look up video on youtube thai actress goes on rant about chinese. Basically they dont know how to wait in line. Ive been to enough hardcore shows so when i was there i had fun pushing my way to the front
>>
>>159701121
>we won, we won, we won
Yes you won retard the whole point is that not all victories are the same and bragging about one where the other guy had a hand tied behind his back is stupid.
It reeks of people bending over backwards to find points of pride wherever they can. I’m proud of winning the war for independence but I don’t brag about kicking their asses out of a short man inferiority complex. This posturing is sad to see when you yourself have a great analogy of what can be achieved if you’re not a salty little bitch. The uk are our boys now.
>>
>>159701342
>bring up the competition element between yourself and other nations
Wait, its me who brings that up? we were discusing this hack serpentza, just look at the clickbait titles of these videos. And one of his recent videos named "Stop THINKING The USA is WORSE Than CHINA!!!"
I can't imagine the peanut of a brain in the head of a person who watches this garbage on regular basis and thinks he learns something new, rather than eating sensatiolist clickbait garbage manufactured to reasure him that "china bad"
>>
>>159701476
ask anyone in Asia that isn't Chinese about Chinese tourists. they will all tell the same stories.
>>
>>159699758
Nah, the government supports women advancement quite heavily.
>>
can someone please post the name of the movie
>>
>>159701401
And USA expanded through same invasions and annexation and just buying lands with people on it as if they are just cattle. Just because this happened 100 years earlier than China expanded in Tibet, that doesn't make it more legitimate right? So pick your poison, nigger. USA has no right for the West coast, Alaska, countless of islands, states near Mexico since you invaded them, or China has the same right for Tibet as USA does over its own states.
>>
>>159701566
I heard the government cracked down on it tho and to get a passport to leave china you have to take a western rules and behaviors course first. China only recently began middle class so alot of them have no understaning of how outside world works. Not sure if it was just chink propaganda tho since i was in europe two years ago and hotels were bitching in italy about them.
>>
>>159701560
HAAHHAHAHAH Yes they look like clickbait, but all the shit he talks about is sourced. These things are so horrible that a descriptive title indeed looks like clickbait. Sadly it is not.
Btw, no comment on guanguan? Oh no, is it maybe because that guy is chinese? You could say he's paid by US CIA secret funds, no?
>>
>>159701560
bug cope
>>
>>159695997
小马丁·路德·金遭暗杀。 Long Hot Summer of 1967 1967年炎热的夏天 Bagram 巴格拉姆 Selma to Montgomery marches 塞尔玛到蒙哥马利游行 Highway of Death 死亡之路 Ax Handle Saturday 星期六斧头 Battle of Evarts 埃瓦茨战役 Battle ofBlair Mountain 布莱尔山战役 McCarthyism 麦卡锡主义 Red Summer 红色夏天 Rock Springs massacre 岩泉大屠杀 Pottawatomie massacre 盆大屠杀 Jeju uprising 济州起义 Colfaxmassacre 科尔法克斯大屠杀 Reading Railroad massacre 阅读铁路大屠杀 Rock Springs massacre 岩泉大屠杀 Bay viewMassacre 湾景大屠杀 Lattimer massacre 拉蒂默大屠杀 Ludlow massacre 拉德洛屠杀 Everett massacre 埃弗里特屠杀Centralia Massacre 中部大屠杀 Ocoee massacre Ocoee大屠杀 Herrin Massacre 赫林大屠杀 Redwood Massacre红木大屠杀 Columbine Mine Massacre 哥伦拜恩矿难 Guantanamo Bay 关塔那摩湾 extraordinary rendition 非凡的演绎 Abu Ghraib torture and prison abuse 阿布格莱布的酷刑和监狱虐待 Henry Kissinger 亨利·基辛格
>>
File: 1553077189578.gif (1.3 MB, 498x278)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB GIF
>>159701701
>all the shit he talks about is sourced.
no, its literally -
1)someone on Weibo said it, but later it was deleted, so i am retelling you so believe me.
2)Or its coming from my friend in China who wants to remain anonomous.
3)Or it totally happened to me, even though i haven't been to China for ages, and even though i never mentioned this huge story before, and even though i seem to add more and more stories i never told you about as if i just keep making them up while i run out of personal content related to China
4) or its from Falun Gong source or that billionaire Guo Wengui source

nothing is sourced, or sourced to the few retarded bad fait actors.
>>
>>159696793
Don't listen to these tards, social/racial problems are symptoms of other shit. Read this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_Order_and_Political_Decay .
In the US, money rules because money is influence via lobbying those with political power. Social freedoms mean shit when ultimate control can be stolen from the people, which is also why /pol/-tier people are stupid as fuck complaining about inane gender shit when real shit is happening that affects you in a more substantial way.
>>
>>159701671
>Just because this happened 100 years earlier than China expanded in Tibet, that doesn't make it more legitimate right?
you are a fucking ignorant nigger. inform yourself about the United Nations founding and charter and international law. spoiler alert: it's all stuff that happened AFTER WW2. it's not that conquest before was "legitimate". there just were no laws against it at all. everyone could just invade whoever.
do you understand how history works? do you think slavery is justified today because it happened in ancient times too?
honestly I don't even know why I'm trying to talk to a fucking wumao like you're a real person.
>>
File: 1637040002430.gif (541 KB, 316x306)
541 KB
541 KB GIF
>>159701833
> nothing is sourced, or sourced to the few retarded bad fait actors.
Yes comrade, yes, praise grorious reader Xi Pooh.
>>
>>159702050
>everyone could just invade whoever.
Lol, because a bunch of colonial powers gathered and said to each other - "guys, what we did in the past was totaly legit and legal, lets all repeat this and people will believe this to be true."
Chinese invasion of Tibet was on the same level of legality, and whatever else they do will also be legal, because China will own the future, China will be your overlord. Whether you like it or not.
>>
>>159696415
Truman was a fucking retarded pussy. How he won 1948 is beyond me.
>>
>>159702347
>China will own the future, China will be your overlord. Whether you like it or not.
you are a sad little creature. thanks for making me feel better about myself. no matter how flawed I am, at least I'm not you.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.