[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: WOT Most WatchedI.jpg (1.12 MB, 1080x1080)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
WoT/ - The Wheel of Time General - 4th Episode Edition

The Wheel of Time is a 14 volume series of high fantasy novels by American author Robert Jordan. Amazon is producing an adaptation, and the first three episodes are released on Prime Video now, The subsequent episodes will be released weekly, one at a time.

Description from Prime Video:
>"Set in an epic fantasy world, The Wheel of Time follows Moiraine (Rosamund Pike), a member of the incredibly powerful all-female organization called the Aes Sedai, as she arrives in the small town of Two Rivers. There, she embarks on a dangerous, world-spanning journey with five young villagers, one of whom is prophesied to be the Dragon Reborn... the one who will either save or destroy humanity."

6 hours and 15 minutes till premier of Episode 4: The Dragon Reborn

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11ZozKfRqvA

Episode 4 trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHZdkuu4XGU

The show wiki:
https://wot-prime.fandom.com/wiki/The_Wheel_of_Time_Wiki

The book wiki (comprehensive, full of spoilers):
https://wot.fandom.com/wiki/A_beginning

Previous Thread>>159686156
>>
Aviendha worst girl. Zarine best girl.
>>
Did they delete all of Perrin's lines because the dude can't act? I've yet to hear more than a barebones sentence from him in what we've seen so far.
I'm also convinced none of the actors have read the source material at all.
>>
>>159694931
>I'm also convinced none of the actors have read the source material at all.

Certainly not
>>
>>159694931
Perrin's actor ( Marcus Rutherford) has stated in the interview he did 11/23 that he has read EOTW
>>
Aviendha>Min>Elayne
Glad we all agree. Right?
>>
I'm enjoying it. Dunno what all the fuss was about
>>
>>159695071
Min and Avienda are tied to me, one has the tomboy looks and the other has the tomboyish personality. Elayne is trash
>>
>>159695203
Just typical /tv/ edgelords shitposting to look cool.
I'm enjoying it as well.
>>
>Have a shit WoT adaptation
>Get an eternal WoT thread on /tv/
Do you take the trade?
>>
>>159695203
>>159695258
I too am enjoying this diverse and exciting adventure! Makes me glad I subscribed to Amazon Prime so I can continue the story every week! Looking forward to next season as well!!!
>>
File: 21.jpg (751 KB, 917x1300)
751 KB
751 KB JPG
Would rather have River o Souls mini-series desu.
>>
>>159695203
The changes so far have all been for the worst imo, the series is still decent so far but ut makes me worried that these shitty choices will continue to pile u
>>
I watched 1,5 episodes, so is it a generic heroic series for teenagers or is it actually going to be better?
>>
>>159695400
Its a fantasy story with a chosen one fighting against a super evil entity, if thats a "generic heroic series for teenagers" then not really, but given the changes so far I dot really know
>>
>>159695357
New Spring (Legends) > The Strike at Shayol Ghul >>>>>> Ravens >>>>>>>>>> River of Shit
>>
>>159695400
In the original books they were actually teenagers so it made a little more sense. The first season will probably continue down that tropey road unless Rafe goes completely off the rails. Past the first book it's starts diverging from expectations more.
>>
is it really necessary to have a perpetual WoT thread on this board? If it was at least better than a mediocre CW level fantasy show I could understand, but WoT does not deserve this much free shilling
>>
File: Graendal13.jpg (286 KB, 1080x1350)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>tfw no thicc forsaken gf
>>
>>159695400
Who here can say. I personally believe as we get to know each of the EF5 and they get their respective arcs from the series and the world gets fleshed out it will mature into a better then average fantasy series spanning many seasons
>>
>>159695572
No. I'm contacting the manager about it right now.
>>
>>159695572
Like a quarter of what goes on in these threads is actually about the show, and then it's usually shitting on it
>>
>>159695572
Not OP but I enjoy being mad at all times of the day.
>>
>>159695572
What difference does it make?
>>
>>159695030
Reading the series you're staring in should be like bare minimum, it's not like putting it on audible while you're jerking off is hard.
>>
>>159695657
>>159695653
Guess it's just another thread where the horny graendal poster can post more fanart, so I can't really say I'm upset
>>
>>159695572
its like one perpetual thread. Try being here when got or some new mcu shit comes out
>>
I will watch the episode tomorrow
>>
>>159695728
I'll probably watch it tonight ( live in Pacific time U.S )
>>
yes rafe deserves to die and I hope he burns in hell
>>
>>159695705
Just kind of surprised it's WoT of all things, I read some other anons posted that it was a flop compared to some other shows with similar budgets
>>
File: rafe writers room.jpg (211 KB, 916x215)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>159695692
>>
>>159695728
I will watch it whenever a torrent comes out because amazon can suck on deez nuts
>>
>>159695775
Well yeah, but what's wrong with that specific post
>>
>>159695771
I'll probably be sleep by then so tomorrow shall suffice
>>
Why is he such a whiny bitch
>>
>>159695781
WoT is a behemoth in the fantasy genre, it's basically what kickstarted the never ending series like ASOIAF
>>
>>159695775
>>159695790
What's the issue that he is making it compelling for those that are and are not familiar with the source material. Sure he has changed some things but for the most part it has been just to show progression of what the character book motivations are to establish a hook about who the Dragon actually is in a manner that anyone can relate and self-insert in.
>>
>>159695775
I get the "people that like fantasy but not WoT", cause they could give some perspective on things in the original story that threw people off, but why go after people that dont like fantasy at all????
>>
>>159695781
wot has a huge fanbase. The show is garbage and I'd agree it's a flop considering its budget. Isn't it the most expensive show made or is that going to be lotr?
>>
>>159695831
Rafe is retarded, he stripped Rand of all his likability from the get go, why would anyone root for this gayfaced whiny ginger later on when he actually has reasons to be insufferable
>>
>>159695831
The shift to psycho Rand will have no fucking impact because of this
>>
>>159695885
>It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it
Having a writer's room for an adaptation filled with people who haven't read the entire series isn't defensible. Every single writer should have been familiar with the material before starting an adaptation process, even if they weren't fans before. Having read it and hated it is A-OK. Not being familiar with it at all, for the sake of diversity of thought, is laughable.
>>
>>159695885
why read the books in the first place then lmao. Actively seeking out people who dont like Wot, who don't like fantasy means you're bringing in people who don't fucking care about the story, the setting, accuracy, consistency, but instead you're bringing in people with an agenda... and I wonder what that agenda could be
>>
>>159695924
tbf, I think rand was kind of a bland piece if toast in the first book, only from the second book and onwards where he has to deal with the bigger decisions and conflict that his personality really starts to shine through
>>
>>159695985
You seriously expect non-neets to have read 20 books packed with pointless filler? Having read the first few is enough to graps what the books are about
>>
>>159695985
It's alright to have one or two of those, because it is important to have someone who'll tell the rest of them they're glossing over important details they might assume are obvious
>>
>>159694864
Third-oldest WoT thread in the catalog but most active. Good job btfo'ing the non-general shitthreads
>>
>The world is broken.

>Many, many years ago men who were born with great power believed they could cage Darkness itself. The arrogance.

>When they failed; the seas boiled, mountains were swallowed up, cities burned, and the women of the Aes Sedai were left to pick up the pieces.

>These women remembered one thing above all else... the man who brought the Breaking of the World. And him they name Dragon.

>Now, this man has been born again. We don't know where or to whom. If he was reborn as a girl or a boy. The only thing we know for certain is that this child is coming of age now, and we must find them... Before the Dark does.
>>
File: Heylisten.webm (1.56 MB, 1200x674)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB WEBM
>>
>>159695915
Yeah, I know WoT is a major player as far as fantasy /lit/ is concerned and I've read most of the books so far as well, I just though that after /tv/ unanimously shat on it last week people would have moved on to new dumpster fires I guess
>>
>>159696129
AYO DIS SUM DREEMTIME SHIT NIGAGA
>>
>>159695915
I'm pulling it out of my ass, but I'd have to think LOTR will be a bigger budget given that they're both being funded by Amazon and so will have been assessed by the same people.
There's no soul or vision to any of them at this point, they're just line items on some spreadsheet with a hebrew filename. Since LOTR has vastly bigger prebuilt than WOT it would have gotten more money, I'd think.
I mean it's not like they had some vision here vs. replacement level fantasy they could only realize with more money.
>>
>>159696015
Bland is fine for the main character at the start of a series, he still had a good heart and you saw a lot of it, him carrying Tam to Emond's Field and insisting on him getting treatment, him channeling to give Bella strength because he cared about Egwene, taking care of Matt. We get none of his kindness, and his prattness is dialed up to eleven. Why would anyone like this motherfucker at this point of the series? And if they don't like him now, why would they like him later when he's a full blown psycho?
>>
>>159696105
>Many, many years ago men who were born with great power believed they could cage Darkness itself. The arrogance.
I mean....they did do that
>>
>>159696218
apparently LoTR will have a total production cost of about 1 billion Burger bucks so it already has a much higher cost than the first season of Wot
>>
>>159696253
wasnt arrogance tho. It wasnt arrogance that broke the world
>>
>>159696078
Wheel of Time is an easy read. Any professional writer worth his salt ought to be able to get through it, and understand every aspect of the story, in a month's time. Surely before embarking on an adaptation project for which even the junior writers will be paid a salary of over $250,000, this much effort can be expended?
>>
>>159696232
Yea, but that's on the production team for writing out the major scenes about Rand because of "muh mystery"
The scenes with Rand that they do have in is still book Rand, just without any of the important character building bits to tie it together
>>
>>159696282
I know, I'm talking about Moraine implying that they didnt accomplish that, when the whole reason the world still exists is because they did succeed and iirc the only reason it wasnt a permant solution is because of the women
>>
File: brainlet 2.jpg (65 KB, 1200x514)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>159695885
>Hey Rafe I want to build a skyscraper. Do you want to introduce your team?
>Yes! Tried to find a group of diverse builders for it -- people who studied engineering, people who read some books of engineering but dropped out eventually, people who loves to build but only with Ikea, people who don't even know engineering at all,
>>
>>159696080
That's the job of the writers' wives, children, and associates who see and hear the scripts during individual script dev outside of the writers' room. Every writer should have read the entire story. This show is a joke. Rafe indicated that he didn't have power to change certain things during the AMA, so I'm not going to blame him. But someone should be hanged.
>>
>>159696423
oh I see. Yeah, the entire opening monologue is just fucking wrong and spun to make men look evil
>>
>>159696434
lel
>>
>>159696434
based
>>
>>159694864
Most watched
-series premiere
-of the year
-during a pandemic
-with a diverse cast
-with a budget over 100 million
-produced by Amazon
-that aired on Amazon video

Wow a lotta addendums there buddy
>>
That show was so bad, I turned it off after ten mintues.
>>
>>159695071
Nynaeve=Min>Berelain>Aludra>>>>>>all the others
>>
Going to put a copy of it on mega and post magnet links. You don't mind do you shills?
>>
File: it makes sense.jpg (624 KB, 906x674)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
>>159696434
It makes sense.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3.12 MB, 2560x1440)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB PNG
>>159695071
Moiraine > Morgase > Tylin
Yes, I love older women.
>>
Who wants to bet they they will make it so that Siuan and Moraine are still a couple?
>>
>>159696677
I applaud your attempts to lower the profits of diversity bullshit.
>>
>>159696713
I don't mind.
>>
>>159696677
Please do. I know where to find torrents but it's a lot easier, and my girl is antsy to watch it asap
>>159696713
Obviously. You say still a couple as if they ever were though.. pillowfriends doesn't mean dating, it's just means pleasured eachother when young
>>
>>159696692
>"studies show"
Such a reddit answer
>>
>>159696677
>intentionally spreading the mind virus
oh please don't throw it into the briar patch, said salke
>>
>>159696710
Rather be chased by a bold, shameless cougar myself. Tylin for me to be sure.
>>
>>159696746
I say a couple theres no way in hell they will treat pillow friends as just horny girls, they will all be actual couples
>>
>>159695357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zADVulqc5yw

me too
>>
File: 98as0fpz8k181.jpg (313 KB, 1200x1500)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
Shame they recast Mat
>>
>>159696692
I wonder how it must be to be this kind of an NPC. Do their brains work on autopilot?
>>
When will they show us Lews and Moridin prologue? Ep5?
>>
>>159696839
as soon as the recast was announced we should have all realized that this show was going to be a flaming wreck
>>
>>159696718
>diversity bullshit.
>>159696754
>mind virus
reply with the n-word in full kkk glory and I'll lay down my arms, this is your test be punctual
>>
Mother's milk in a cup, this show is atrocious!
>>
>>159696839
this was because he refused to do gay stuff?
>>
>>159697069
not sure why y'nons feel the need to use such vile language in these threads
>>
>>159694864
>on prime video
so what exactly was its competition?
>>
>>159697036
Fuck off, shill. Nobody wants to see your shitty tv show.
>>
does anyone know where to watch the WoT animated shorts that was apparently supposed to come out?
>>
File: tab.jpg (176 KB, 2000x1334)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>159697156
hypocrisy I hate most
>>
File: safsdafasdfasdf.png (25 KB, 725x299)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
The sheeple awaken.
Seriously tho there is a ton of criticism about the show which makes me nervous. I was hoping maybe I'm just a huge cynic and the show is actually good and I just need to open my mind, but it seems most ppl realize the themes are a bit fucked here and the characters
>>
>>159697227
X-ray on the menu of each of the episodes... or so I am told
>>
>>159697022

We knew the show was going to be a flaming wrecking just from Rafe's tweets.

I wasn't even surprised by the horrible casting.
>>
>>159697036
No thanks

>In August 2013, an offhand comment by the CEO of HBO’s parent company, Time Warner, sparked a media debate about the value of this illegal audience activity. Chief executive Jeffrey L. Bewkes was on a conference call with financial journalists discussing future cable TV earnings for Time Warner, and at one point mentioned the popularity of Game of Thrones on BitTorrent, suggesting that the tag of “most pirated” show in 2012 could be “better than an Emmy.”

>A few months later, Game of Thrones writer and episode director David Petrarca also appeared to celebrate its “most pirated” tag during a panel at the 2013 Perth Writers’ Festival. “That’s how they survive,” he said, arguing that high-profile premium-cable shows like Game of Thrones thrived on this kind of “cultural buzz.” “Our experience is, it [unauthorized viewing] all leads to more penetration, more paying subs and more health for HBO.”

>These and other observations by high-profile figures sparked debate across the media. Partly, this was because they appeared to deviate from the TV industries’ strong line against piracy. But they are also interesting for a different reason. At its heart, the Game of Thrones controversy was about an alternative metric for measuring popularity, namely BitTorrent downloads. Bewkes’s comments confirmed what many people already suspected: that US TV executives have been monitoring illegal downloads and using this to gauge the popularity of their shows.
>>
>>159695831
Because he'll be a nobody. You can see the setup from a mile away.
>>
>>159697127
burn you, shai'tan lover
>>
The show was not good, but the locations were beautiful. It's was such a shame each shit was so rushed. I just couldn't carry on after the first episode. The assault on the village was absolutely awful.
>>
>>159697243
I bet you guys get paid in hot pockets, like the worthless minimum wage workers you.
>>
File: jcqgj3e1hl181.jpg (143 KB, 1125x1456)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>159694864
>Almost all of the dialogue in the show is not from the books”
t. Rafe Jewdkins
>>
>>159697275
lol I'm not paying for amazon prime
It isn't even available where I live, guess I'm skipping the shorts then
>>
>>159697227
Open the Prime Video app, navigate to "Wheel of Time" (it's on the front page [not reddit, haha], but you can use the search tool also), then click on "Additional Content".
>>
>>159696129
thanks, I audibly ewwd at my monitor
>>
>>159697330
Was Manetheren a diverse Kingdom?
>>
>>159697535
damn, was hoping it was uploaded online somewhere but guess not
>>
>>159696129
That was so incredibly cringy.
>>
>>159697227
>>159697275
Ah yeah, just found them, cheers.
>>
>>159697500
Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh massacred Tolkien's dialogue too and nobody cared. Nobody cares. Stop complaining. Wheel of Time is the most watched streaming premiere on Amazon Prime's drama category in the live-action subcategory of Q3 of Q4 2021. It's a smash hit and you can't stop it.
>>
>>159697647
record them and post them online
>>
>>159697599
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dpUDDYFZ20
Here's a shitty version, will probably go down eventually
>>
>>159697265
There really isnt an excuse to what they are doing to Rand, its almost as if they are trying to have psycho Rand now before making people actually care for him
>>
>>159697666
At least the Lotr movies were great on their own, the WoT show sucks as a series for a nonreader and sucks as an adaptation of the books
But please, keep licking Bezos' boots
>>
>>159697666
> the most watched streaming premiere on Amazon Prime's drama category in the live-action subcategory
Do your superiors give you talking points which you keep on repeating, because they think you minimum wage workers are incapable of formulating any original thoughts of your own?
>>
>>159697707
Didn't you know that they were gonna have Egwene kill Rand and take over as the dragon reborn at the end of the series anon?
>>
Are anyone disappointed that Gate explosion was used only like two times during whole series? Few rigged Gates in enemies army and they are done
>>
It just occured to me...why did they make weaving just a torrent of white stuff? why not show the different threads being used?
>>
File: nigger.jpg (587 KB, 2128x2020)
587 KB
587 KB JPG
thank you
>>
>>159694997
Rosamund pike is doing the audiobooks though. Plus it seems that the other actors are about halfway through the series
>>
>>159697816
You are joking but I can definitely see them painting Rand in a much more villainous way and have Egwene as the heroine for the most part
>>
>>159697878
I want to listen to that. Her voice is very calming.
>>
>>159697570

No. Everyone was white with dark brown hair. That is the thing. Rand sticked out as a sore thumb but because there were another two boys of his age, Perrin and Matt, at the beginning Moraine wasn't sure that she could automatically say he is dragon reborn, so she decides to keep all three boys out of the grasp of "Sauron" until she finds out the real one.

Forced diversity is just woke inclusivity from tv show because losers can't wrap around their heads that there are dozens of cultures in the source material and they need to "fix" it.
>>
>>159698104
Rosamund and Mat's actor are about the only positives about this series so far
>>
>>159697890
Not to say that tou are completely wrong but I do think there is mention of some characters there having a darker skin, though its definitely more likely that they were tanned
>>
>>159697878
The sample for TEoTHW I listened to was actually pretty great with her narrating
One positive from the series I guess
>>
>>159697878
They are redoing the audio books. I thought the current VA's ( Michael Kramer and Kate Reading) were held up as the gold standard for book performances.
>>
>>159698248
*TEoTW
>>
>>159697868
great info thanks just cancelled my prime lol
>>
File: mf.jpg (91 KB, 926x88)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>159697878
>Rosamund Pike as sole narrator
Another of Robert Jordan's wishes stamped into the dirt and then shit on
>>
>>159698212
meant for
>>159698105
>>
>>159698511
don't care plus you're brown plus ratio
>>
>>159697868
>In August 2013, an offhand comment by the CEO of HBO’s parent company, Time Warner, sparked a media debate about the value of this illegal audience activity. Chief executive Jeffrey L. Bewkes was on a conference call with financial journalists discussing future cable TV earnings for Time Warner, and at one point mentioned the popularity of Game of Thrones on BitTorrent, suggesting that the tag of “most pirated” show in 2012 could be “better than an Emmy.”

>A few months later, Game of Thrones writer and episode director David Petrarca also appeared to celebrate its “most pirated” tag during a panel at the 2013 Perth Writers’ Festival. “That’s how they survive,” he said, arguing that high-profile premium-cable shows like Game of Thrones thrived on this kind of “cultural buzz.” “Our experience is, it [unauthorized viewing] all leads to more penetration, more paying subs and more health for HBO.”

>These and other observations by high-profile figures sparked debate across the media. Partly, this was because they appeared to deviate from the TV industries’ strong line against piracy. But they are also interesting for a different reason. At its heart, the Game of Thrones controversy was about an alternative metric for measuring popularity, namely BitTorrent downloads. Bewkes’s comments confirmed what many people already suspected: that US TV executives have been monitoring illegal downloads and using this to gauge the popularity of their shows.
>>
>>159698347
The VA's for the current available audio book series is a married couple ( Michael Kramer and Kate Reading) and they are great in my opinion)
>>
>Bakker writes about how women are better than men making them treated like shit in all his book
>Jordan writes about how we should be united making women cunts and lose their power

What do they mean by this?
>>
>>159698627
It was his suggestion in the first place.
>>
>>159698511
>>159698568
>>159698622
>>159698657

Thread completely fucking derailed
>>
>>159698622
its almost as if making money is secondary to cultural hegemony. its not as if netflix hasn't been bailed out constantly and has never made a profit and amazon has the store to make its actual money
>>
File: tab2.jpg (16 KB, 428x390)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>159698622
>>159698511
>>159698703
all you had to say was the n-word mmmmmm
hmmm I will post that picture and any funny replies I get to it in every thread while I'm awake until I have all the tea in china
its a simple request, mmm all tea in china yes
>>
>>159698703
We could talk about Rosamund FUCKING Pike disrespecting Robert Jordan's wishes by being sole narrator for WoT audiobooks instead of just reading the female parts like Robert Jordan demanded
>>
>>159698743
Are there already two narrators of the WoT books?
>>
>>159698719
Meanwhile, the edgy retard is gloating about being a tool and helping broadcast this abomination
>>
>>159698743
doubt it was completely her decision, but at least her voice and accent are both great
>>
File: nigger.jpg (808 KB, 2100x2020)
808 KB
808 KB JPG
>>159698782
I got wounded on a ship
>>
>>159698743
>We could talk about Rosamund FUCKING Pike disrespecting Robert Jordan's wishes

Nobody in the production cares about the author's wishes. Their disgusting ideology is antithetical to the beliefs of the author.
>>
>>159698779
YES ( Michael Kramer and Kate Reading )
>>
>>159698827
It was her decision for sure. She had to decide between a fat purse of cash and none.
>>
>>159698872
she was probably asked to, if she said know, they probably would have gotten another major female actress in the show to do it instead
Or maybe Thom's actor could do it as well, his voice is also pretty good for an audio book
>>
>>159697878
What is the source for this??
It makes no sense at all to redo the audio for the 14 book series when it is already so good.
>>
>>159695790
Fucking retard. No one asked you to rewrite the story. Just adapt it. The absolute audacity of these n*ggers thinking they can ape someone else's story and characters with zero respectable writing credentials to their name. Do they have no shame? Amazon's WoT is one of the worst adaptation's I've ever seen. They've changed fundamental aspects of the lore just so that it can fit their sick woke ideology. Virtually everything is different in some way.
>>
>>159698827
Show Moiraine being the New & Improved audiobooks narrator also further cements the Amazon show as authorized/acceptable/the default version in the culture. Do not want, will not listen
>>
>>159696218
>niggerhobbits
>niggerelves
>>
Really trying to read the first book but it's just LotR in almost every single fucking way. Will it get interesting?
>>
>>159699260
The good books are 4-6, 1-3 are average, and 1 is lotr lite.
>>
File: ywnbaw.png (26 KB, 896x288)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>159696434
>>
>>159697535
Some of the other behind the scenes stuff on X-ray is pretty nice too as well as the animated shorts. Thanks for pointing that out. Someone even mentioned it in threads days ago but I couldn't even find it.
>>
>>159699260
It’s shit and they only get worse as you go along.
>>
>>159699260
yep, 1st book has the somewhat infamous reputation of being a lotr ripoff, finish at least the 2nd book(where it becomes it's own thing, with a fantastic climax) before you decide to drop the series
>>
>>159698987
Nevermind..Found it
"The Wheel of Time is known as an epic novel series in every sense of the word, and the first volume alone will amount to 30 hours of recorded material, which will see Pike going through challenging pronunciations and distinctive character voices.

The Eye of the World audiobook is available for pre-order on Audible now and will be available on Audible, Apple Books, Libro.FM, Google Play Books, and more starting November 16. The original audiobook version of The Eye of the World, narrated by Michael Kramer and Kate Reading, will continue to be available for purchase at retailers."

https://collider.com/eye-of-the-world-audiobook-narrator-rosamund-pike/
>>
>>159699260
The first book is really like Jordan's version of the lord of the rings, yes. It becomes its own thing in the second one
>>
File: no.jpg (242 KB, 806x197)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>159699260
"No." - Robert Jordan
>>
>>159699260
nope. just watch the show with us dude. forget about those books.
>>
File: JAyw7Jf.jpg (89 KB, 413x886)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>159699403
>>
File: mrlz.jpg (48 KB, 1080x565)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>159696713
Anon called it.
>>
>>159697878
>>159698104
>>159698186
>>159698248
Fuck off shillniggers
>>
>>159699260
>it's just LotR in almost every single fucking way.
That's not a bad thing
>>
>>159699535
Pike's just hot bro, deal with it
>>
>>159698987
>It makes no sense at all to redo the audio
>it is already so good
The woman mispronounces things and the man frequently stresses the wrong words in sentences. It's okay though. Robert Jordan liked them. He said WoT contained a touch of oral tradition based in the almost musical story-telling tradition in the South, and the audiobooks were the only way he would ever "read" his own material. Jordan is the one who insisted on the gimmick of a guy reading male POV and a girl reading female POV, and I think his wishes should be respected. Rosamund Pike, you are ruining Robert Jordan's legacy. You already must have known that you were too tall for the role of Moiraine, and now this. I hope your paychecks are worth it. I doubt you can sleep at night.
>>
>>159699526
It was so predicable that its sad
>>
File: fetchimage.jpg (147 KB, 700x394)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
I think rafe should be drawn and quartered, but it doesnt matter because amazon is leaning hard into this one. Not a website or forum on earth condemning this for what it is. Already been paid off. They're burning cash for the culture machine, both in marketing and by tanking what would have already been a progressive show had they stuck to the source material. Shills in full force here too. Notice how many are shitting on the books? It's to undermine and invalidate bookfags who have rightfully been enraged by all this and prop the show up to stand on its own.

It's all so fucking tiresome.
>>
>>159694864
>duuude it's about toxic masculinity
>duuude Emond's Field was ethnically diverse
The only good thing I can say about the show is that at least RJ is dead so he doesn't have to see this fucking garbage.
>>
>>159699526
>>159696713
There's no way they cast a grey fox for Tom if they don't intend on having him be a love interest for Moiraine.
There's no audience for old lesbians, they're going to have each of them settle with a strong man so boomer and millenial women can fantasize.
>>
>>159699722
That's cute
>>
Cute hag.
>>
>>159699603
I have it on good authority that Rafe is reading this thread and agrees with the majority of what you guys are posting. He even silently mouthed the n-word in solidarity with the torrent poster. The thing is, his hands are bound. He's a great fan of the series, but Amazon's strictures make it impossible to do a straightforward adaptation. He takes no joy in butchering the series, and despite what you may think of him, he isn't pushing an agenda. He isn't even gay. That was something CBS came up with for Survivor. He's a devout Mormon, just like Robert Jordan and his son.
>>
File: lews.jpg (37 KB, 736x733)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>159699403
>>
>>159699866
Its sad that her acting so far is on point for Moraine, its her dynamic with the group that its fucked up
>>
>>159699722
Who knows, but I wouldn't hold any hope
>>
>>159699939
Is Rand the most kino schizo in fiction?
>>
>>159700174
He is definitely my favorite take on the chosen one cliche without going full desconstruction route
>>
>>159700152
The no audience for old lesbians is the big reason i think they won't go in that direction, while i personally don't care much either way, i guarantee you people like my mother do.
>>
>>159700174
Rand or David Haller from legion
>>
Just an update on the animated shorts
It's unironically better than the main show, and has the the kino prologue for the 1st book that they decided to skip
>>
>>159700250
Yep, they're great. Piratefags will never see them :^)
>>
>>159700239
Anon I'm willing to bet that even Aviendha and Elayne will have a lesbo thing
>>
File: jasmine.jpg (51 KB, 363x480)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>159700250
this whole series should have been animated.
freaking Deltora Quest had an actual anime
>>
>>159699939
“Cadsuane, do you believe that I could kill you? Right here, right now, without using a sword or the Power? Do you believe that if I simply willed it, the Pattern would bend around me and stop your heart? By . . . coincidence?”
>>159700250
how do I view them?
>>
>>159700305
Different audiences buddy, yeah i agree they'll push avi + elayne.
>>
>>159700293
good enough for me :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dpUDDYFZ20
>>
>>159700345

see >>159700477
quality sucks, but it's the only way to view them short of paying for prim video that I know of
>>
>>159696129
>Aes Sedai supposed to have porcelain face that shows no age
>Have post wall lady look 50 and pretend to be Morraine
NGMI
>>
>>159700477
First comment is perfect
>>
>>159700477
Thanks. I stopped watching about a minute in. More original content instead of a straightforward adaption, voice sounds AI generated, animation is shit
>>
>>159696129
I might ve remembering it wrong but isnt "listening to the wind" simply divination that has nothing to do with the one power?
>>
>>159700250
>nobody cares about the other prologue
I still don't know if it is considered canon
>>
>>159700716
lews therin still killed his family in the short, and is given back his sanity just in time to realize what he did so it still seems canon
>>
>>159700716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOCCEuROPk
I care
>>
>>159700716
Ravens was written by Sanderson. You can safely overlook it
>>
>>159694864
I’ve tried to start reading this series since like 2013 when I finished ASOIAF and for various reasons never got that far. I remember when they did that shitty infomercial pilot with Billy Zane but having read the prologue a few times i thought it wasn’t a bad adaptation even if it was weird they just did the opening scene. Haven’t started this amazon series yet but how does the opening scene hold up against that Bully Zane one from like 2015 or whatever?
>>
>>159700625
it's a weave
>>
>>159696692
>I wanted a great show, not a fanservice written by some obsessive who can't see the flaws.
wtf? this is exactly the type of thing we wanted, or at least on this side of the spectrum rather than made by people who don't give a toss
>>
>>159700879
They managed to make it worse
>>
>>159700805
>>159700828
This prologue>>159700867
>Ravens was written by Sanderson.
Wait really? I didn't know that
>>
>>159701022
ravens was written by jordan
>>
>>159698254
They're pretty good. You would think they'd make an effort to pronoune Moghedien the same though. If I hadn't already read the books I'd have thought Moeguhdeen and Mogheadian were different characters.
>>
>>159699939
LTT slowly growing saner and more rational as Rand lost it was fucking kino
>>
>>159701022
Ravens was written by Jordan for the re-release of a version of Eye of the world edited to be YA
>>
>>159695903
Its so they can use their perspective to widen the audience to people that dont consider watching fantasy, sacrificing quality fantasy writing to broaden their reach :^)
>>
>>159701369
Domani and Damané.
>>
When will they adapt the superior Eddings books?
>>
Really enjoying watching wheel of kino bros. You were right, this is a great series.
>>
does anyone else have mild PTSD from the soundtrack? hearing it just takes me back to that disappointing day that was last friday
>>
>>159701561

no, and how was it disappointing?
>>
>>159701561
>does anyone..?
this is what a shill bump looks like
kill yourself
>>
Is the 3rd episode not just filler? Whats the point of that barmaid assassin?
>>
>>159701529
No-one in Hollywood looks honest enough to portray Durnik
>>
>>159701612
barmaid as sasin is there to introduce normal people on the side of the dark one aka dark friends and starts the Mat plotline for this season
>>
>>159701561
It's so bland and commonplace I don't give any fucks about it, barely registered it.
Thoms song tho, fuck everyone involved in that shitty crap.
>>
Anyone else love Amazon's Wheel of Time?
>>
File: elmindreda.png (319 KB, 598x598)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>159701722
No.
>>
>>159700922
oh jesus
>>
How is this show so bad, bros? It sucks donkey balls.
>>
>>159701612
it's a merger of a few plotlines from the books but it shows that dark-friends are a thing and why some want the Dark One to win, it shows how Rand and Mat as still very naive about the world at large and had no idea what to do or how to defend themselves, also that Thom is ruthless and has vastly more experience.
>>
>>159701744
Since there's absolutely no fucking way they'll keep Rand's harem, who do you think will be upgraded to his real romantic interest? I bet it'll be Bashere.
>>
>>159701859
But why was she so bad at acting and why do common darkfriends have Ishamaels perspective? They're just supposed to be in it for the money/power/immortality, not... ending time
>>
>>159701900

Elayne - princess bland
>>
>>159699866
this scene unironically rekindled my older women fetish
>>
File: wigfixes.jpg (141 KB, 891x154)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Everyone can relax, it's not money laundering after all.
>>
File: baba.png (58 KB, 1508x823)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
Lads what the fuck do I do. I can't change the flag. I can't make the flag moveable. This seems impossible
>>
>>159695572
If you don’t like it, filter it you colossal faggot
>>
>>159702171
nvm I made jelly baba
>>
>>159702171
>Flag is Jelly
>Touch Jelly
Wrong thread either way
>>
>>159701901
> But why was she so bad at acting
I thought she was actually one of the better side-cast so far

> why do common darkfriends have Ishamaels perspective
because 8 episode seasons, no time for subtlety.
>>
>>159699396
>Loial is seen reading a book entitled To Sail Beyond the Sunset
is that that crazy incest sci-fi book written by robert a. heinlein? no wonder jordan was the coomer that he was
>>
>>159702266
Flag can't be jelly because Flag is Flag. Do Jelly is Baba and then move Jelly below (is now baba) to make flag is win.

It is the right thread, I wanted to share with my brothers ins, my fellow channelers..
>>
>>159702275
That's what the footnote for that entry says it refers to, but I thought he was referencing Frodo et al going to the Undying Lands
>>
>>159695572
I, too, think there should be more baneposting
>>
TSAG
>>
File: AeSquare.png (700 KB, 501x517)
700 KB
700 KB PNG
>>
>>159700174
Cleric from the second apocalypse, no one comes closer
>>
>>159701983
that’s the best excuse they could come up with?
>>
>>159695831
He always was, reread the book.
>>
File: 1637848600626.jpg (38 KB, 640x280)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>159702951
>implying wigs weren't fixed and then fixed again, to the tune of millions of dollars, until everything was perfect
>>
>>159702951
Wigs ain’t cheap. Game of a thrones not having fun fitting a bunch of targaryens and shit in their new show.
>>
>>159697683
I can't watch this without getting distracted and going off to do something else. I get that knowing the lore makes it less engaging, but even so, it shouldn't be this boring, right?
>>
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST KILL THE DRAGON BECAUSE... YOU JUST CAN'T OKAY??
>>
>>159694864
>>159694864
>most watched series premiere of the year

is it really
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JXBnx2zXo4

An honest review
>>
>>159703850
I mean you can't, he has to save the world.
>>
>>159704358
>he
>>
>>159704390
>has
>>
>>159704358
The DO wanted to lose the whole time?
>>
>>159702269
Going into this I knew they were going to trim the fat, which is retarded, because wot is the fat. But I figured I could at least get good cgi spectacles, but we can't even get that
>>
>>159704461
Dark one only wins by converting rand, not killing him
>>
File: upsanddowns.jpg (118 KB, 895x138)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>159704477
COVID really hit them hard, please be understanding.
>>
File: 1633399673157.jpg (40 KB, 569x569)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>159699260
>Really trying to read the first book but it's just LotR in almost every single fucking way
Hey guys, remember when Frodo was told by Gandalf that he was the reincarnation of Feanor and then Gandalf took some Hobbit Girls to become students at the Wizard School from whence he came? Boy, what a book!
>>
Imagine being so hateful and spiteful that you can't actually enjoy quality high fantasy finally being brought consistently to T.V. series.

I mean we had nothing in the 90s, our fantasy was stuff like Covington Cross and Hercules and Xena.

And along come series with 100 million dollar budgets and it's not good enough and we have to hate it because "Other people might like it". I see through all the trolls here, you're not going to cause this series to fail! I am putting my faith in the Showrunners and their vision. They listened to the hardcore fans and I believe if you give this show an honest shot you will love it and enjoy it and be a better person.
>>
>>159701900
They will keeo the harem but as a polyamorus shit where the girls also fuck other men and each other
>>
>>159704862
>I-IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING
Uh-huh
>>
>>159704862
>quality
Thats the reason people are complaining, we are lacking this so far
>>
To those who read the books:

At what pace is the TV show going? 1 season per book or more books?
>>
>>159705050
They are doing it at their own pace, since they don't care about the source material (writers have not read the books), there will be large parts of the books that would not be filmed and stories from different books will be mixed. Generally for tl;dr: S1 will have Book 1 and some of Book 2.
>>
>>159702656
wtf wrong with amazon?
>>
I wonder if they will adapt the ways
>>
>>159704862
I know this is bait, but how do you even get into the mindset of writing something of this bad faith?
>>
>>159705257
He is farming for (you)s, meh.
>>
>>159705257
15 years of 4chan will do that
>>
>>159704862
You know what... you made a good point in your post there. I have been a vocal critic of Amazon's new Prime Video series "The Wheel of Time" (adapted from the series by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson -- check out the new audiobook version of "The Eye of the World," narrated by the great Rosamund Pike, who plays Moiraine in the Prime Video series) here, but truly you are right. After reading your post, I think I will give this series another chance. The fourth episode is available soon. I think I will watch it with a more open and tolerant mind. Thank you sincerely for helping me (and hopefully others) see the error of our ways.
>>
>>159701968
are you 13
>>
>>159695831
He cute though.
>>
File: loial.png (479 KB, 560x560)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
>>159705372
Based unironic ironic poster
>>
>>159702656
>when your waifu has your favourite 4:3 aspect ratio
>>
>>159705427
>filename

better not be fucking serious
>>
It just occurred to me...they didnt adapt Rand's void
>>
>>159705498
>He don't know
>>
File: 1627511566887.png (313 KB, 3518x1500)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>159705498
Sorry anon, Loial was diversified™
>>
>>159699866
>>159702656
>>159703086
>>159705427
is this a square-head-thread?
>>
Oh, so this finally started?
Is it as shit as everyone was expecting it to be?
>>
>>159705180
We've seen the Waygate (or a retarded approximation), so, probably.
>>
>>159705571
>the wheel of time is not round, it was a square since the beginning and these are the clues
>>
>>159705610
yes
>>
>>159705525
The real void was the friends we made along the way
>>
>>159705613
Then I hope they do something similar to that game
>>
>>159705610
It's not for the misogynists, racists, and autistic book fags that snivel about ever minor detail that isn't like the book.
If you don't fall into one of those categories and you like high fantasy with excellent character development and world building you will thoroughly enjoy it.
>>
>>159705663
Cool. Those threads will probably be fun then.
>>
>>159705525
too complicated for normies
>>
>>159705695
>high fantasy with excellent character development and world building
But will the show have those?
>>
>>159705695
NIGGER
>>
>>159705610
Robert Jordan and his friend Seda are looking down smiling and beaming with pride.
>>
>>159702500
What did it mean?
>>
>>159705695
>world building

They can't even portray the population of one single remote village properly. If you can't do that, you can't world-build anything at all. It's garbage.
>>
>>159701722
>Anyone else love Amazon's
no
>>
File: bowdowntoegwene.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>159705627
>>
File: Swamot.png (303 KB, 483x643)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>159705695
>>
>>159705746
>>159705843
> racists, and autistic book fags that snivel about ever minor detail that isn't like the book
>>
>>159705695
>It's not for the misogynists
The book wanks women a lot, just not as much as the series
>racists
The world in the books is pretty diverse, its just that not every single place is super diverse, each nation pretty much has its own ethnicity
>autistic
I mean this is high fantasy, its kind of a requirement in order to like it
>>
>>159696129
gives me Legend of Seeker vibes
>>
>>159705902
begone troon
>>
>>159705695
Okay I guess I can see smoothbrains conflating calling out bad actor choices for racism and worrying about how changes to the world building will affect the future plot, but where do you get misogyni from?
>>
File: 0043-1287776461655.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>159705915
Pretty much
>>
>>159705950
can't have strong women
>>
>>159697666
Here's the thing, Satan shill, the more things you get right, the more latitude people give you on getting things wrong. So far, WoT the TV show has nailed absolutely precious little with respect to the books. There are decisions that are relatively better than others, in the way that shitting blood is better than ocular hemorrhaging, but there have been very few things to point at and go, yeah, that was a good call. The location they filmed at is great. The Emond's Field set design looked good. Padan Fain is a solid casting decision. That's it. That's all you fucking got. Now contrast that with all the changes, all the bad calls, all the shit writing, and you have zero capital with which to purchase leeway.

I don't give a fuck about your metrics. I don't give a fuck about your billionaire funded """grass roots""" social media marketing campaign. I have precisely zero fucks to give for your canned, corporate talking points.

It's a shit adaptation. I know it. Anyone who has read the books knows it. Anyone who reads the books after watching this back alley abortion you call a TV show will know it.

Happy Thanksgiving, anon. My best to you and yours.
>>
File: mockingsmugaura.png (204 KB, 438x466)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>159705902
You will never be a Maiden of the Spear.
>>
>>159705972
LoS may've been cringe but had some very nice hotties
>>
File: 62442.jpg (83 KB, 493x513)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>159705902

There is much more to world-building and setting than:
>there was diversity so I clapped! I was inculcated with the insane idea that diversity is a moral imperative so I clapped!
>>
>>159695627
The problem is if the OP is an advertisement, it will keep getting bumped and people will see this ad even if they don't open the thread.
>>
File: 0014-1287766712774.jpg (2.29 MB, 4374x3720)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
>>159706025
>mfw I have a folder
>>
Aviendha best girl.

Happy Thanksgiving.
>>
>>159706069
you've good taste
>>
File: 0015-1287767764148.jpg (1.43 MB, 3000x2030)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>159706091
>>
File: 1637879767270..jpg (44 KB, 644x476)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Brigitte bros where you at?
>>
>>159706069
>>159706091
>>159706106
this looks like porn
>>
>>159706059
I'm the Op. I get no bezo bucks for liking the show and encouraging constructive/informative discussion about a show on a television and film based board.
>>
>>159706156
>black transgender casting
>>
File: sos.png (460 KB, 1035x742)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>>159706069
Seeker will be saved, one day
>>
>>159706197
There is already a transgender character, they definitely wouldn't do that to Brigitte r-right?
>>
File: 0123-1287918860410.jpg (11 KB, 305x249)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>159706162
Well... you are not entirely wrong.
>>
Streaming the first 3 episodes before the next one drops https://www.suptv DOT org/billystream starting in just a few minutes
>>
>>159706156
>her trademark braid is gonna be cornrows in the show
>>
File: Capture.png (92 KB, 1843x292)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>
>>159706223
wut? who? Nynaeve negress?
>>
>>159705977
There are four strong, non-retarded, women in WoT:
Verrin, Berelain, Silviana and finally Nyn and Tuon are half retarded so they add up into one good one.
>>
Who's the tranny character?
>>
>>159706256
That one villain that gets reincarnated in the body of a woman, that probably counts as a trans I guess
>>
>>159706091
>>159706106
I read (some) of the books and didn't hate them.
The pics look not that bad.
How bad is it really?
>>
>>159706273
Based Silviana poster
>>
>>159705610

It's actually very, very good. The lore has diverged, but as Brian Sanderson (author of the series) explained in posts in /r/wot, there were very good reasons for the changes having to do with the limited number of episodes available and the centering of the first novel on one character before blossoming into an ensemble piece.

Sets are great, casting is top-notch, props are good, dialogue is excellent, and the cast seems to be developing a genuine camaraderie which will make the series that much better in the end.

Rafe is a long-time, genuine fan of the books (he is responsible for the books making it to television) and has hired capable expert S. Nakamura, a JordanCon staple for years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years who is a known lore expert (she's read the series 30+ times). Every change no matter how big or small was fully thought through, walked through and debated, not to mention the implications of possible change & the ripple effects also thought through. It's in really good hands.

The only small thing that concerns actual fans (and not the crazy bigots who dominate the threads about the show here) is the fact that there isn't more of it. There aren't very many episodes per season to work with, at least not yet. Hopefully, the high-quality work that Rafe has produced so far will allow for longer seasons once the show becomes a smash hit, as seems likely.

Give it a watch, let us know what you think.
>>
>>159706330
give this a watch *unzips*
>>
>>159705972
is that the same actress?
>>
>>159706308
It doesn't count you bunckerchan retard
>>
>>159705915
>>159705972
No. Seeker absolutely failed on the story front, but it absolutely nailed the aesthetic of Sword of Truth. Sure, you need to account for budget limitations, but everything looks the way it's described in the books: characters, costumes, all of it is mostly spot on. Wheel of Time fails at properly representing the lore and the aesthetic of Jordan's work. Also, Seeker has heart and Wheel is the most pozzes soulless shit I've seen in a while.

FUCK. YOU.
>>
>>159706330
Now THIS is a dedicated shill
>>159706364
How the hell doesnt it count? Its a guy that becomes a woman, thats a tranny
>>
>>159706320
Eh... it's not really good, but fun in the Hercules/Xena way. Good for a binge and forget.
>>
>>159701983
Why the fuck are wigs so expensive? millions of dollarw, Really?
>>
>>159706344
yes
>>
>>159706384
How is it "pozzed soulless shit"? The showrunner is a legitimate Wheel of Time fan. He has Wheel of Time novels on his bookshelf, stacked vertically on top of each other. He's gotten guidance from the author's son, Brian Sanderson, as well as the lore goddess (well known in the community for years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years) Sarah Nakamura. Rafe lobbied Amazon to get this show made, it wasn't the other way around. This is a labor of love and it shows. What's actually odd is how many people feel the need to aggressively attack it, as if their favorite series was being ruined in front of their eyes or something. Those are the people who are in the wrong, and those are the people you should be criticizing.
>>
>>159706384
I meant the dialogue; should've have mentioned that
aesthetic-wise was great indeed
choreography during action scenes was kinda meh
if I remember correctly they're overusing slow mo
>>
>>159706422
Trannies are mentally ill, they cannot become the opposite sex, ever. The fantasy character is put into an opposite sex body by a God. There is nothing in common between the two.
>>
New Thread
>>159706477
>>159706477
>>159706477
>>
>>159706471
he threatened to turn characters gay on twitter
This nigga doesnt care
>>
>>159706471
kill yourself retard again and gain and again and again and again
>>
>>159705610
Yes.

>>159706490
Yeah, Seeker is a good modern take on the Herc and Xena show. It has very little to do with the Sword of Truth series, much in the way that Verhoovens Troopers has shit to do with Heinleins Tropers, but in the same way it has its own charms and is very watchable.
>>
New thread is here actually
>>159702694
>>159702694
>>159702694
>>
>>159706526
Why does it matter so much to you? There is too much evidence of how they're respecting the hell out of the story and lore. No one will believe you. Too many actual WoT fans, like JordanCon attendees of years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years past, support Sarah Nakamura's supervision regarding lore tweaks. Your ideology is morally bankrupt, that is why you must push racism and transphobia and sexism and. All you can do is foster division.

You are full of hatred for your fellow human beings and no amount of whining and crying over the alterations will change that.
>>
>>159706445
Yep.
*winks*
*launders entire production budget*
*tai'shars away*
>>
>>159706237
which is the one currently playing?
>>
>>159706330
>Brian Sanderson (author of the series)
You guys are pretty funny sometimes
>>
someone post Rafe in leddit saying he wants to be Maiden of the Spear.
>>
>>159706702
first episode
>>
>>159706782
it doesn't look that bad
>>
>>159706518
>>159706604
oh no they're multiplying
>>
>>159706069
it's the gyro captain
>>
>>159706512
And that villain still was a user of Saidin, again thats very much lie a tranny
>>
>>159706237
ffs can we not have single show without a sex scene in the first half hour
>>
>>159707108
Love is natural and real.
>>
File: helliswarmer.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1080)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>159707257
>>
>>159707293
Ahhhh
that's so much better
>>
>>159707108
gotta show how much of a grown up, big boy pants this show is
>>
File: trannymaidensconfirmed.jpg (90 KB, 1488x477)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>159706756
>>
File: faagzamon.jpg (111 KB, 1213x669)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>159707326
>>
>>159702951
>that’s the best excuse they could come up with?
it's a mistyping. They meant "nig fixes"
>>
>>159707076
The key difference is that he actually was a woman

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.