[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

You're Christopher Nolan in 2009. Health Ledger didn't die. What do you do with the Joker in The Dark Knight Rises?
>>
>>157643109
Show him shid and piss himself in da jail cell
>>
>>157643109
Probably psych out the audience Scream style and kill him off in an extended opening scene. Then introduce Bane again except this time it's a bloodsputtering Joker who says
>you're a big guy
And before Bane can respond then CIA steps out of the shadows and says
>For you
Bane looks around confused...
Yeah I'm not really sure where Nolan would take it from there, but fuck I'm not Christopher Nolan am I?
Any other beginning would be straight up failure fuel though.
>>
DC is stuck in the shadow of this movie the Joker just mogs everything else they’ve ever done
>>
>>157643164
>Probably psych out the audience Scream style and kill him off in an extended opening scene
>Any other beginning would be straight up failure fuel though
upvoted this post via r/filmschool
>>
>>157643250
Get off my board tourist
>>
Realistically speaking the movie probably wouldn't be that different. He wouldn't be the main villain, I could see the entire movie being identical and just replacing scarecrows' role with his. If not replacing that some other minor less than 10 minutes of screen time part that shows him up to some nonsense once everyone is trapped in Gotham and let out of jails.
>>
I'd like to see Bane beat and rape his scrawny ass
>>
>>157643109
You remember that scene from Rises where Bane busts the prison open and very little comes of it? Joker was originally going to be released then and the two would get into a tug of war over who rules Gotham.
Basically the start of Rises would be much shorter and the 2nd act much extended
>>
>>157643109
I'd have him take done Bane and his henchmen because Gotham belongs to the joker or something idk
>>
>>157643109
We kill the superman's fiance
>>
File: edg.jpg (118 KB, 1900x900)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
go full 2edgy faceless joker with it, ledger would have looked like shit if he was still alive at that point anyway
>>
Joker would break out of prison when he finds out Batman has returned. He'd team up with Bane believing they have a common goal, only to betray him when Bane breaks Batman's back, seeing it as Bane stealing his glory. Rest of the movie Bane and Joker are essentially at war over the bomb until Batman returns and defeats them both.
>>
File: 1500075229995.jpg (1.17 MB, 2251x1801)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>157643109
Joker = Chaotic Evil
Bane = Lawful evil
Batman must decide his own alignment
>>
>>157643109
If ledger was alive then tdk wouldve ended where they originally intended, aka with jokers capture (all two face in action scenes were filmed after he died, he was supposed to be the villain of part 3 with jokers trial as an aspect of the dualism/law and order/true justice angle)
>>
>>157643109
I dunno most but the central premise is this:
Joker, fed up, kills Batman. This however activates some sort of trap; Joker is inadvertently killed, thus Batman still "wins" and Gotham is free from Joker's terror.
>>
>>157643164
Trash. Rian Johnson tier
>>
It's simple. Remember the Scarcrow's cameo in DKR? Presto, it's now the Joker
>>
The Joker would team up with Batman and in the end when they defeat the bad guy, the Joker would turn on him.
>>
>>157643109
Funfact: the actor isnt actually dead, he just faked his death
>>
>>157644014
Where are you getting this from?
>>
>>157644433
Why
>>
>>157644735
Maybe he didnt want to play in shitty movies anymore or wanted to retire.
>>
>>157644084

Yeah, Joker is going to job in a curtain-jerk fight. He's a main-event player, son.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.