[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Were they gay?
>>
They are based on Chuck and Sneed so yea.
>>
It was a PG-13 relationship
>>
Shit movie
Watched last week
Couldn’t stay focused on it at all
>>
Most people were hetero in the 90s. You wouldn't get it.
>>
They weren't in a homosexual relationship but they were pretty gay
>>
>>157640005
think one was
>>
File: akpow74yveb41.png (1.47 MB, 1920x1080)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>
what ever happened to that poor mans Johnny Depp? hes like the one person from the first Scream who never had a career afterwards
>>
>>157641336
exactly. it was a different time, op is a bitch
>>
>>157642328
kek
>>
>>157641308
>me have adhd therefore movie bad
Zoomers should be banned
>>
>>157640005
Guy on the left was great in this and 'Hackers'. In both movies he's chewing up the scenery. Any other movies he's in that are worth watching?
>>
>>157643159
Slc punk
>>
>>157643159
Thirteen Ghosts is great, and so is the live action Scooby Doo movie with Sarah Michelle Gellar.
>>
>>157643200
Checked and thanks.
>>
>>157642377
Jericho is based you cretin
>>
File: Aaron Taylor Johnson.jpg (15 KB, 400x337)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
I wish they had a gay sex scene.
>>
>>157643159
He's amazing in his very short time on Twin Peaks. Lynch even had him say "scuba diving" which you know he just wanted to hear him say SCOOB again.
>>
>>157640005
Shaggy was gay and had it used against him as he got manipulated into it by skeet ulrich who was a proper psychopath adept at manipulating everyone. Skeet himself was beyond sexuality because it was all manipulation and a power-game to him.

He also manipulated Dewey's pent-up incel energy to go along with the first killing(on the girl that turned Dewey down), with the big plan being that Dewey was going to be the hero cop stopping the killer and saving the two of them. He broke away from skeet's control when Gale showed him love.
>>
>>157643269
Don't you have some peanuts to be sending out in the hopes of getting a third even shittier "satisfying conclusion"?
>>
>>157643159
Problem Child 1
>>
Are there any other slashers with such believable psychopaths? The Scream sequels are pretty consistent, but I never believed any of the other killers actually had their minds warped by horror movies like Lillard and Ulrich did. (Maybe Emma Roberts, but I think there's something legit wrong with her as a person.)
>>
>>157643719
Kek Emma is insane
>>
>>157643293

Based twink enjoyer

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.