[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Discuss. What’s your take on this?
>>
Why didn't he marry a black woman?
>>
Where’s safe place to d/l this from? I’m-a scared to torrent nowadays after my buddy got a bunch of emails earlier this year claiming he’s gonna be arrested for downloading stuff. Is Pirate Bay or magnetdl usually safe without getting trouble these days? I’m outta the torrent game mostly unless it’s something I really wanna see been to spooked lately to do it much anymore unless it’s a private tracker
>>
>>157639947
It's funny how his tranny friend was bullied to suicide by other trannies.
>>
>>157639973
they never do, do they?
in australia we have the same thing where all the most notable/vocal aboriginal whingers get a white partner. I feel like on some level they are fighting their self hatred or something.
>>
still funny but a bit too serious. Also lel at that two ladies that seems to stand out in the crowd in the front seats, they didn't seem to like it at all.
>>
>>157640139
I noticed that too. It really makes you wonder if they knew.

I think the special was half of a special and half of Dave saying goodbye and reminiscing. The ending had me a little teary eyed for a second and it really was a provocative special.

I told one of my trans friends that I was watching it and they said, and I quote.

“It’s best to just go ahead and turn that off”

They didn’t even watch it. They shut it off just from hearing that he said a joke about trans people. It felt like Dave’s point had been proven instantly. It doesn’t matter what you say.
>>
>>157639947
Crazy considering how tame his stuff would be 10 years ago. We are regressing in speech for sake of "progression" in behavior, which really just enhances future speech, like a decade of holding your tongue is going to improve your feelings towards the people too sensitive to take it, but magically strong enough to dish it. In a comical world, reality is the punchline.
>>
>>157640139

He went full Nanette
>>
None of his specials since his big comeback have made me laugh.
>>
Didn't laugh a single time.

Is this even comedy anymore or just some dude ranting for an hour while people give applause when he says something they agree with?

I wish they would stop calling this comedy and just call it social commentary. It's the most boring shit ever.
>>
Since the Americans went to bed, there are no outraged trannies to bump these threads
>>
>>157640825
This

Compared to his first specials this was poor
>>
>>157640854
Im awake, but I dont contribute to sleepy threads. People need to type like there's actually whatever the imaginary number of unique visitors claims to be here. I bump then wait 40 minutes for "u gay" or "thread archived", not worth my time, we need folks outside america to find their own Center for children to learn how to read good (and do other stuff good too). You have 5 mins to read and respond before I realize threads dead and youre gone after whining about dead threads and limited engagement.
>>
One of the best Ted talks I've ever seen.
>>
>>157640938

lmao u gay
>>
Blck privilege > White Tranny privilege
>>
>>157639947
I've never watched Chappelle
>>
File: 1634183397948.webm (2.84 MB, 1248x718)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
>>157639947
why can't they do this type of humor? not specifically "whites" but about germans and such, really the way huwites behave specially today is the funniest shit
>>
File: davey.png (1.43 MB, 2311x1290)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>157640139

oh no nononononono
>>
>>157639947
The worst Dave Chapelle special is still better than a lot of stand-up.
>>
>>157641236
crazy to think about it. he isn't keeling over like a puppet you'd see on conan or something.
>>
>>157639947
he got really high and just decided to take the piss and riff on the backlash he experienced from his past jokes. also he's increasingly out of touch with the world and can only talk about how rich and famous he is
>>
>>157640045
just use a VPN when you torrent (its third party companies that try to get your IP, your ISP dont give a shit until they get notices from them), you can get free trial versions with some speed and feature restrictions that still do the job or, fittingly, just torrent one, I've been using hotspotshield and ultrasurf without issue after getting angry emails years ago
>>
>>157640825
stand up comedy is supposed to be social commentary
>>
>>157641068
finally, people that can read, of course they exist exclusively when I should usually be asleep.
>>
It's just him being intersectional in a different way.
>Hey let's not forget that blacks are the most oppressed here and always have been.
>>
>>157640825
after spending the month binging Norm MACdonald I tend to agree.
Dave has been like this since he came back, acting like an old man thats seen some shit giving the new generation wisdom on how their opinions should be. But now there's more applause than laughter, and people are acting like its a ted talk more than a stand up.
The man doesnt really have jokes anymore, just opinions. and opinions that he's already said to death too.
>>
>>157641342
>also he's increasingly out of touch with the world and can only talk about how rich and famous he is
didn't he start poor as shit? it's wild how successful he is but he is so fucking funny. even in this special the jokes are good, they're just not as funny as they were in the past when he didn't care what he said. now he's tiptoing around the trannies and it's weak. He made the mortal sin of not kowtowing and is getting inconvenienced because of it. hard to cancel chapelle though. people like him.
>>
>>157639947
once you talk about lgbt there is no right answer
they will find fault in your words and use it to destroy your life
>>
>>157641306
Conan is not standup so that comparison doesnt make sense.

>>157641236
It kind of is becoming them though.
The amount of pause breaks for cheers on his opinions is not far off from joe rogan.
He's way more funny but if this keeps up he's just going to be like the rest of em.
>>
the special should've been called "HUGE THROBBING NECK VEIN"
>>
>>157641475
> he's tiptoing around the trannies
watch it again, he really isnt. He says a bunch of offensive shit but ties it up with a good tranny story. He could easily inconvenience himself by not devoting another whole special too the topic but he did. He wants this.
>>
>>157640132
>they never do, do they?
Denzel Washington.
>>
>>157639947
I haven't seen a single second of his work since the Oprah interview after he came back from africa.
>>
His edgy 2000s humor is not funny anymore and overstayed it's welcome. Should've stayed a hasbeen
>>
>>157641370
will look into that if i can get it free, was always like fuck paying for a VPN the reason to torrent is to not spend any money cuz im a cheap jew
>>
Standup sucks now, Trump killed comedy by turning everything political. Not his fault, but the reactions of people to him
>>
>>157640244
>one of my trans friend
Back to r*dit kiddo
>>
Chappelle wouldn't have made another stand up if black rights made considerable progress since last year. Its unfortunate that America is more polarised than ever with all these sexuality movements running amok.
>>
I did crack up when he first said space jews and there were a few moments here and there. Wish he would of elaborated on the fact jews are an alien race though.
>>
>>157640854
Are all mutts trannies now?
>>
Reminder that anti-tranny posts are made by /lgbt/ and lefty/pol/ trying to shift the Overton window and changing the target.
Homos are the root mentally ill, no matter how deep the alphabet hole they go, never forget. Trannies are homos^2
They will reply YWNBAW to this post despite being anti-LGBT. Post it in every faggot thread to have both of their brains melt.
>>
>>157642298
Just the Biden voters
>>
>>157642246
It's pretty absurd to claim that there is something like a "land" that gets inherited by a specific group of people due to a historic connection in 2021.

If Arabs living in Europe is fine than jews taking over Palestine shouldn't be a reason to complain either.
>>
>>157642298
It's the new fad
>>
File: yes.png (243 KB, 680x709)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>157642298
>>
Glowies are just copypasting /tv/ posts about Nanette and putting Dave's name on it lmao the absolute state of this board.
>>
>>157642392
>brainwash europeans into thinking heritage, religion, ethnic brotherhood and nationalism are bad
>make an nationalist ethnostate based on reigious heritage
>europeans: OI MAYTE THASS ILLEGAL
shieeet
>>
>>157641864
has he ever complained about racial shit? I get the sense he's pretty professional. And besides, he knows where his bread and butter is: black women wouldn't watch his movies in droves if he had a white wife.
>>
>>157641170
This is really funny. What conservatives don't understand is human beings can sense intent behind words. They assume that people will or should take them on good faith while giving no reason why anyone should give them the benifit of the doubt and then when they're accused of doing what they're doing, they immediately drop the charade.

You can make jokes on controversial topics, just as long as it's not just a medium for you to vent your malice.

Look at this guy, can barely tell the joke without giggling the whole time. This is a human being telling a joke.
It goes both ways, there's more lefty schizos that do "stand up" than conservatives, because these people don't get cancelled but it applies to both sides.
>>
>>157641215
My GF and I pointed out these two angry landwhales as well, why the fuck would they come to this? LOL
>>
>>157639947
I don't like the suit, was is that leather?
Plus wearing what I presume is a wife beater in a jacket is a big no no. 1/10.
>>
>>157641437
>month binging Norm MACdonald
any recommendations I never watched him and do you have to be American to laugh at the shit?
>>
>>157639947
He got old, rich and stale. He's got nothing relevant to say anymore. Happens to any comedian who does that sort of comedy. I don't know a lot of comedians who can keep it up for 30-40 years. And Carlin was a preachy old fuck, so don't give me that shit. Most timeless comedy, imho, depends on physical comedy or 'play on words' or language.

Link is something I would consider timeless:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKRrfAzdpW8
>>
>>157641215
kek they are also by far the whitest
>>
>>157639947
It wasn't all that funny
Tranny community isn't up in arms against him because he was offensive, but because he showed who the toxic people really are.
>>
>>157639947
The lamest thing ever. One of the greatest comedians dedicating almost two hours to mentally ill freakshows. Just because those mutilated retards make noise on the internet doesnt mean they deserve attention.
>>
>>157642980
Carlin was meant to be frequently terrible live towards the end
>>
>>157643176
What are you saying? He was shit on purpose?
>>
>>157639947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_DybO1JdUA
>>
>>157640244
>trans friend
go back faggot
>>
>>157644615
didn't read
>>
>>157642032
>Trump killed comedy by turning everything political.

More like by being naturally funnier than most club comics with no material and just doing crowd work.
>>
>>157643836

he was going for gasps
>>
>>157639947
Based because everything he said was right but his other specials were funnier
>>
>>157645591
Honestly this one was not as mediocre as people say, it just hit harder in the real department. People getting riled up are fucking non humans in the first place. They have been trained to react and not think into the deeper meanings of all the jokes. I can see why robin offed himself now.
>>
>>157645657
>hit harder in the real department
It wouldn't have put a dent in a pack of butter. It's middle of the road pandering crap.
>>
White people are

….

…. le bad
>>
>>157639947
cheering it on because I hate niggers and trannies and want them to destroy each other
but honestly I think it would be better for them to realize their true enemy is the Jews
but they're both jewish golems which is part of why I hate them so no chance of them waking up
some niggers try and wakeup but are wipped back into line by their (((agents)))
>>
>>157639947
>Show closes with a large section on how transgender people/people on twitter's comments actually affect the person on the other side of the screen and how cancelling a person is wrong
>Transgender people who didn't watch more than a 2 minute clip on YouTube harass and call for his cancellation on twitter

Pottery
>>
>>157639947
>What’s your take on this?
Drags in the middle. Takes him forever to get to the point with the transgender bits.
>>
>>157640244
>saying goodbye
I haven't watched this, I don't think I even bothered to finish his last special. Did he mention it was his last or something
>>
He's 100% right about faggots being untouchable right now.
>>
>15 rambling anecdotes later...
I started zoning-out halfway through
>>
>>157640045
The worst you'll get for downloading is a cease and desist (ie nothing). You'll only get in real trouble if you're seeding, and only cucks seed
>>
>>157642889
Full episodes of Norm Macdonald Live or joke compilations are a decent place to start https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JXgL0FFg3kQ
>>
>>157640139
>ladies
>>
>>157639947
it was pretty good. by his own admission he's butthurt that trannies are stealing the spotlight from nigs in the boohoo white people olympics. in that regard he sounds like a broken record, you can tell at several points he trained himself to whine about "white ppl drive like this, black ppl drive like this" all his life, he cant really see the world outside that context. sad for his tranny friend, not surprising that an old boomer like him has actual life experiences vs the twitter whiners who have video game tattoos because they are so bereft of real life experience. two times he mentions the jews, and i felt like we all know. we know, and it doesn't matter if the TV tries to convince us otherwise. when he mentions the black guy got freed and wanted to be the new slave owner that was kino, a real study of the human condition vs the perpetual whining system the jews have set up. overall i'd rate it a 7/10, its an old american doing a multicultural rain dance in a way that is probably much more sustainable than the new modern poz prog commissar method
>>
>>157647418
His deal with netflix was 4 and this was his 4th. I'm sure he'll be back once the new price tag is negotiated
>>
>>157641475
His grandfather and great grandfather were like politicians and shit. I don't think he came from anything like Bush or Kennedy connections, but he's exaggerating his rags to riches tale
>>
>>157645784
Yeah this would be true if the peanut butter wasn't a pack of simps who would start digging into trying to kill someone because they bought a brand of disposable forks that didn't support some groups of people openly.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.