[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3jloirlfx9921.jpg (83 KB, 1080x1080)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE

Why was Tony such a simp for a ho'ar?
>>
He was like a fathuh figure to her
>>
She was the same age as Meadow
>>
he knew ralphie was probably an absolute heinous monster who was abusing the hell out of her
>>
>>157636832
He was mad about the horse. Tony didn't give a shit about the woman.
>>
Because she was a part of his environment his atmosphere and he didn't want shit around him to be fucked up and dysfunctional because it would reflect badly on him and people might think less of him and think he's slipping or doesn't have control of the things around him.
>>
Also he winds up stealing a mistress from Ralphie anyway lol
>>
>>157637117
>>157637338
Ralphie was a made man and if I recall correctly one of Tony's best earners. Tony had no right to do what he did, in a dispute between a literaly hoar and a made man the made man is always right without exception. Tony was a terrible boss who drove his family into ruin by killing or getting killed every single one of his men who was worth a damn.
>>
>>157636832
>Tony is clearly crunked
>hair is fucked
>he probably did an all nighter at the club
>she asks for a picture

Kek
>>
>>157637219
>Tony didn't give a shit about the woman.
>almost kills Ralph after Ralph kills her
>>
>>157637434
Tony owns Ralphie doesn't matter if he's made or not when it comes down to what the Boss wants. Tony being incompetent is irrelevant.
>>
Those tiddies though
>>
>>157637434
HE DISRESPECTED THE BING
END OF DISCUSSION
>>
>>157637530
No because then everybody gets to realizing that even being made doesn’t protect them from getting smacked around by someone they aren’t allowed to hit back and that’s how internal wars start
>>
>>157637530
It's not about being incompetent it's about disrespecting a mad man in public over a random hoar. Even in the scene if you go back and watch it everyone was taken aback and on Ralphie's side. If being a made man means nothing then neither does being the boss and that's exactly why Tony got hit in the end.

>>157637603
*secretly colludes with New Yorkers to get you killed*
>>
Ralphie disrespected the air the Boss was occupying on a regular basis. Ralpie's made man status had run out in Tony's eyes and it was time to act. Tony's incompetence in dealing with the situation was by not having the entire crew in agreement. Or having Syl deal with it and Tony delegating a proper humiliation for Ralphie to keep him in check whether is be physical financial etc.
>>
killing a woman at your place of (illegal) business brings unnecessary police attention and many mobsters would have killed Ralphie for doing it
>>
>>157637724
By that logic Ralphie should've already been dead
>>
Ralphie was a habitual line stepper.
>>
>>157637892
>Ralpie's made man status had run out in Tony's eyes and it was time to act.
Then he should have just had him killed.
>>157637932
You can’t kill a made guy on a whim
>>
>>157637990
It's not a whim, he killed a stripper who worked at the club, the cops are going to come asking questions
>>
File: tracee.jpg (89 KB, 1360x768)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>157636832
You left out innocent, which is arguably the most important part.
>>
>>157637965
By what logic? He was by far Tony's best lieutenant and disrespecting him over a hoar and then killing him over a horse not only overstepped the bounds of his duties as a boss but it was just plain retarded. Ralphie was the highest earner and if he was still alive for the mob war he'd have been a gigantic asset.
>>
He saw Ralphie was gunning for him and took him out before he was able to organize something
>>
>>157636832
Tony had selective enforcement of his rules, if Ralph was less of a problem she would have just been another huer.
>>
>>157637338
T. Tony
>>
>>157637455
>only beats the shit out of ralph for killing the hooah
>murders him for burning the horse alive
Tony was highly autistic when it came to animals
>>
Tony avenged Jenny Sac and no one can convince me different
>>
File: DaBtJIMWAAARATx.jpg (39 KB, 768x484)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
That's just a bad angle
>>
>>157638288
>>
File: unnamed.png (190 KB, 512x289)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>157638311
>>
>>157637083
They clearly mirror her with meadow, yes. They keep mentioning the hoars bad teeth while Carm pressures Meadow to call the dentist in the same episode.
>>
>>157638458
>>157637083
The episode is called "University" and half of the episode chronicles Tracee's experiences as a stripper with an abusive boyfriend and the other half chronicles the breakdown of Meadow's relationship with the Black Jew. They deliberately and quite obviously were going for a comparison between the two characters
>>
>>157637360
I'm pretty sure Tony would've fucked Tracee eventually if Ralphie didn't kill her
>>
>>157638161
>You eat beef and sausage by the carload
>>
>>157639106
No way Tony would put his dick in a girl who took stranger cum up her pussy professionally.
>>
>>157639148
He literally fucked prostitutes in the show like everyone else in the crew that wasn't Bobbi
>>
>>157638161
Tony's love for animals shows he's not a complete sociopath. Or at least it was supposed to. The Sopranos shit the bed creatively and they just ended it without a real ending. The animals shit should have foreshadowed a Tony redemption arc, tragically ended by somebody killing him for some trivial thing in the past.
>>
>>157637454
? It’s a bts photo
>>
>>157637434
This is true only in the twisted morality of the mob, which is a microcosm of how the American ideal is a treacherous souless experience beneath a veneer of imagined fantasy perpetuated by capitalist media
>>
>>157639170
Citation needed. (I'm not saying you're wrong, but I certainly don't remember it.)
>>
>>157639185
>Tony's love for animals shows he's not a complete sociopath.
The exact opposite, actually
>>
>>157637990
lots of made guys have been killed on a whim
>>
>>157638458
I never noticed the parallel with the teeth, thank you anon. This is why I love this show, always seeing new things.
>>
>>157639194
>Italian mafia
>real greaseball shit
>"American ideal"
Sorry third worlder, Italia mobsters doing Sicilian mob shit is a European ideal, not an American ideal. America never should have let the greasy fucks into the country.
>>
>>157639225
Wrong. You're confusing sociopathy with autism or something similar.
>>
>>157639185
The writers wanted you to believe Tony sperged out because of the horse or Tracee but the reality was that Tony killed Ralph because he insulted him and called him a hypocrite. Tony has always had a fragile ego and goes overboard anytime he was called out on his bullshit. i.e Feech
>>
>>157639242
The ideal is paralleled with the built-up image of the mob as a glamorous honourable business, just like Tony's reference point for masculinity is based on a literal movie character, and why Carmela can't fill the void in her with things, etc. The American ideal is a hollow pursuit of materialist wealth at the expense of others.
>>
>>157639185
>The animals shit should have foreshadowed a Tony redemption arc
See this is the problem. There was no redemption for Tony. He was fucked up in his rotten core, and was surrounded by fucked up rotten people.
The entire series is moment after moment of opportunities for Tony to start a path of redemption, and refusing to take them.
It's not that Tony has a good heart inside and just needs to get over the mob shit. No, by the end of the series we realize that Tony is indeed a piece of shit through and through, has murdered his best friends and cares only about himself.
>>
>>157639215
Not him but in season 6 Tony calls the asian hooker to his hotel room, and in the season with Tracy, 4 I think, he fucks a hooker at the party where Ralph hits Georgie with the chain. And in the intro montage in the season 2 premiere Paulie is fucking a stripper on a pool table at the Bing
>>
>>157639328
This. Tony is incapable of overcoming or even addressing his faults, and instead reacts with violence and aggression because that's how he was raised and that's how he got far in life.
>>
>>157639215
There was an asian prostitute in test dream he calls up.
The “girls from icelandic air” in the season 4 premier, idk they seemed like hookers to me.
Those girls Beansie brought him and Paulie were probably hookers.
He also gets blown by Bing girls all the time
>>
File: 1630800707009.jpg (28 KB, 400x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>If it's a boy, we'll name him after me. And if it's a girl, we'll name her Tracy, after you. This way she can grow up to be a cocksucking slob like her mother.
>Are you outta your fuckin' mind?
Literally how can anyone dislike Ralphie? This scene is one of the funniest in the show.
>GET IT ALL OUT YOU LITTLE HOOWA
>>
>>157639427
I hated him the first time because of how much of a piece of shit he was but on subsequent rewatches he's my favourite.
>>
>>157639194
It didn't make sense from a purely economic standpoint either though because Ralphie was his top earner and was clearly one of the more competent soldiers. Tony probably would have won the gang war if Ralphie was alive because by the end he had like no real made men left. I'd agree with your assessment if we're talking about Buscemi's character, where Tony has to sacrifice close family for purely strategic realpolitik reasons. But Ralphie only got killed because Tony is a mouth-breathing retard
>>
>>157639492
he was always a huge piece of shit but the actor owns every scene he's in, even the scenes with Tony. I wish he did more work
>>
File: 1602776661303.jpg (210 KB, 1178x888)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>157639380
>"Where are you from?
>"Reykjavik"
>"Well you do it and you'll clean it up"
>>
File: 146559880125.png (230 KB, 437x416)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>plebs still think tony meant tracee when he said the line
unironically kill yourselves
>>
>>157639750
It did feel like they offed him an episode or two early
>>
File: Chase.png (663 KB, 481x613)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>157639328
>Tony has a good heart inside
lol the movie shows otherwise. BTFO
>>
>>157637724
>it's about disrespecting a mad man in public over a random hoar.
Ralph disrespected Tony by killing a civilian and not only killing a civilian, but one Tony liked, one right outside where Tony was, and on Tony's property. By all rights Ralph should have been killed on the spot.
>>
Ralphie was a junkie and very unstable. Tony was right in killing him
>>
>>157638019
How?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.