[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: dndjxjx.png (998 KB, 1080x1432)
998 KB
998 KB PNG
We wuz hobbits and sheit.
>>
You will learn to like diversity, by force if necessary
>>
>>157631231
>>
>>157631231
You shall not pass as a woman.
>>
>>157631231
lmao it will not be 90% white
>>
>>157631201
They'll be so focused on diversity they'll forget to do a good story.
>>
Ah who cares, nobody's gonna watch this shit anyways.
>>
>>157631201
The original had strong female characters. Fucking Galadriel could curbstomp everyone but maybe two people. How is this news?
>>
>>157631318
And the country has never been stronger.
>>
>>157631201
There's nothing that shitlibs won't force their retarded diversity kids into. They're retarded human dogshit.
>>
>>157631318
the game
>>
File: 1634072246894.jpg (60 KB, 546x640)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>157631201
Will the crime statistics of middle earth be similar to our own? Is this blatant pandering to shift blame from Orcs?
>>
Eventually all of these woke remakes will be put into a special category where they will be recognized as being "one of those movies where non-white people pretend they are apart of white history and culture."
>>
>>157631318
Trans pussies look like someone put a hotdog in the microwave and set it for potato.
>>
Thank god we got Jackson’s trilogy when we did
>>
>>157631503
True
>>
>>157631231
If it was the mythical history of Africa you would bitch about white indigenous characters wouldnt you?
>>
>>157631671
White people aren’t underrepresented in Hollywood. Black and brown POC are. Seethe
>>
>>157631700
way to concede the point
>>
>>157631464
Cringe post
>>
>>157631700
They sure are over represented in prison though.
>>
>>157631700
whites are the most underrepresented demographic in hollywood

but you're right that (((white people))) are the most overrepresented
>>
There can't be hobbits of colour because... There just can't okay!?
>>
File: sigh.jpg (48 KB, 492x449)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>
>>157631727
if you are having involuntary movement you may have a neurological disorder.
>>
>>157631700
I guess that's a yes lol
>>
Cry more chud I am glad they destroyed your franchise
>>
>>157631789
dilate wider sir. I am glad you obliterated your privates.
>>
>>157631318
based
>>
File: zKj.jpg (7 KB, 229x220)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>157631201
>and even Maori-types
Holy fuck, I've seen this at least three times now and some how "and even Maori-types" makes me kek so hard that I run out of breath.

I cancelled my Prime subscription and I'm going to pirate this.
>>
>>157631814
I'm not even white. Just think the tweet is massively cringe
>>
>>157631814
All religious texts mention the fate of mass repliers and let me tell you, it's not good.
>>
>>157631814
See
>>157631277
>>
>>157631700
>Seethe
Want to know how I know you don't have a point?
>>
>>157631814
I have some funny articles by jews to put here but honestly i cba to put in enough effort to find them to post
>>
>>157631834
Soon your kind will have nothing left
>>
>>157631903
If you're talking about his testicles then you are mistaken.
>>
>>157631700
Why don't the darkies just make their own stories instead of appropriating white culture?
>>
>>157631903
dignity is a thing pervert.
>>
>>157631789
That says more about your mental stability than it does about anything else.
>>
File: no-rama-rama.jpg (13 KB, 480x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>you will live long enough to see rama rama hobbits
It's beautiful guys, we won.
>>
I don't watch that trash anyways.
>>
>>157631936
ever try and write a script in the dirt with a stick?
>>
File: black-israelites.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1080)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>157632106
JRR TOLKIEN WAS A BLACK MAN
>>
>>157631201
I don't watch nigger shit, and evidently neither does most people, which is why shit like this always gets cancelled.

In another decade or so, they are going to re-revisit all the IPs the "WOKE" era took a shit on, and it will be done right.
>>
>>157631870
what does a cringe "no u" have to do with the actual stonetoss meme?
>>
>>157632220
hitler was literally trans
>>
>>157631318
Based and truthpilled
>>
>>157632220
guy who got LOTR trilogy made was harvey weinstein
>>
File: lotr amazon.png (538 KB, 592x949)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>
File: 56756756.jpg (20 KB, 356x418)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>157631201
>>
>>157632289
theirs was posted first which makes yours the "no u"
>>
>>157631464
kek
>>
>>157632675
yeah but the original one came first and it's so blatantly obvious that the incel one is an angry reaction to the bunkerchan one.
>>
Smeagol was a Stoor Hobbit. That being said, they weren't "black" as there is absolutely no evidence to support this. In fact, a lot of their characteristics were seen in Hobbits of the Shire. The Harfoots were only "browner of skin" which again, is no evidence of multiracial hobbits, but more to the point, WHY ARE THERE HOBBITS IN THE FIRST PLACE? The hobbits have no significant history outside the Third Age. This is a show that's supposed to take place in the Second Age. "Early days of the Shire." Yeah, the early days of a place the hobbits didnt inhabit for between 1000 to 4000 years later (depending on when the show takes place).
>>
If there's so much of ya'll racist incells why not make your own films & television shows?
>>
>>157632708
yeah but theirs is more accurate plus you're a faggot lmao
>>
File: RobertJoker.jpg (142 KB, 894x700)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>157631201
I hate the fact that we keep getting forced diversity in every single franchise yet we still don't have a the Joker musical featuring Kanye West
>>
>>157632817
how is it accurate? There are multiple boards and have been multiple shootings over incel rage regarding racemixing I've never seen a jew care about it plus nobody on pol has girlfriends irl
>>
File: 1605394096268.jpg (133 KB, 555x688)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>
>>157632903
cope baiting retard
>>
File: 1580391379588.gif (1.33 MB, 245x160)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB GIF
>>157631238
>>
>>157632795
we did, it was called lord of the rings
>>
File: apuDucks.jpg (179 KB, 1024x1008)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>157631201
The diversity isn't even the worse thing about it, it's the fact that the people making this know they can't top the original, they're just out to make a cheap reboot pandering to as many people as possible.
And it will work too, we've seen it with watchmen already.
Here's where it's fucked, the actors they choose for the movie would most likely turn down the role because they obviously can't compare to the original, but they can't or else amazon will sink their carreer.
So all these actors will be stuck in a messy production, self esteem at an all time low, only to receive death threats once this garbage is out.
The lotr reboot is shaping up to be such a huge shit pile that I'm genuinely starting to worry for the cast, please be nice to the actors they don't have a say in all this.
>>
>>157631231
>90%
Funny
>>
>>157633135
nah the niggers are quite literally the worse thing about it.
>>
>>157633167
This wouldn't be released if there wasn't an audience for it, don't hate the player hate the game.
When's the last time a reboot has ever been good anyway? Only retards watch that shit
>>
>>157633135
>And it will work too, we've seen it with watchmen already.
Watchmen was a forgettable IP with a mediocre movie and graphic novel, and has almost completely passed from the cultural record. People don't look back fondly on the Watchmen TV show.
>>
>>157631903
The whites of the world will come out on top sooner or later. Even if it takes seeing the entire west crumble under the weight of all the niggers and muslims. There will be people left to rise from the ashes and build new societies, that won't repeat the same mistakes.
>>
>>157633386
whites are betas that are dying out from lack of sex
>>
>>157633222
ignoring the point that the niggers are definitely the worst part of it
>>
>>157633474
Don't blame the actors blame the ((executives)), as I've said before actors don't have a say in this.
I work in the industry and I've lost far too many friends because they got fucked over like this, the reason people send hate mail to actors is because actors actually read fan mail while the executives are too busy drinking orphan blood to listen to criticism.
>>
>>157633377
Watchmen is not a forgettable IP. It's one of the greatest comics ever made.
But you say the shitty tv show is forgotten. Maybe it was but I know a lot of people watched it and while some didn't like it, some did *cough* reddit. But it doesn't matter what people think. What matters is that people watched it which they did. It was never meant to have a lasting impact. It was a cash grab.
>>
>>157633669
>nooo not my heckin actorinos! it's the execs fault!
fact: if white people were angry about blacks in LOTR the white actors would quit and everyone would boycott amazon/netflix/etc.. Instead nobody cares beyond incels on a cartoon board and these things make billions.

You're just alone.
>>
>>157631201
I like how they decide to list off at least four other races as just "brown".
>>
>>157631814
jokes on you, I'm a brown South East Asian manlet and all this anti-white shit is tiring
>>
>>157631318
and you will always be a filthy kike
>>
>>157631201
NOOOOO THE FUNNY LITTLE MADE-UP PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LOOK DIFFERENT IM GOING INSANE
>>
>>157633741
hitler was trans
>>
>>157633222
>This wouldn't be released if there wasn't an audience for it
objectively wrong as we have seen time and time again
>>
>>157633714
I'm not angry about the LOTR reboot, I just won't see it because there hasn't been a single reboot so far that has been worth watching.
>>
>>157633781
Please g>>157633781
>we have seen time and time again
ive me an example
>>
>>157633386
white people have been on top for centuries. that's the whole point, idiot
>>
>>157633669
I'm not blaming the actors I'm saying the wort part is the niggers and you're writing paragraphs deflecting to other things because apparently its an uncomfortable truth to you
>>
>>157631700
Nigs don't deserve anymore attention.
>>
>>157631976
I assume that's how Roots was written
>>
>>157633386
Lol
>>
>>157632505
>someone born and raised in America
>"YOU'RE SO AMERICA-CENTRIC WTF"
Am I seriously expected to give a fuck about some other land that's not my own?
I don't even give a fuck about Canada, let alone Mexico or fucking Australia.
>>
>>157633822
why dont u just think about it for 2 seconds liberal
>>
>>157633135
>please be nice to the actors they don't have a say in all this.
This sentence alone makes me want to bully them to the point of suicide.
>>
>>157633849
Nothing lasts forever and most white countries are already far down the road of both ethnic and cultural destruction. Whites will be a minority in the US within a couple of years.
>>
>>157631201
>Even Maori
What a weird line. Russell Crowe confirmed?
>>
>>157631700
Considering Hollywood is 90% Jewish I don't think whites are overrepresented. They are actual underrepresented.
>>
>>157634364
IQ is a bitch ain't it
>>
Men of Gondor and the Rohirrim should still be white (if they're in the story) so calm down, racists. Most elves too. No idea how dwarves.
>>
>>157631201
NEW - Amazon's upcoming "Lord Of The Rings" TV show will flop like a fucking carp.
>>
>>157634385
Yeah. Sorry you have such a low one and don't understand nepotism or that Jews are not white.
>>
I'm not going to watch it and I don't care.
>>
>>157634474
Dark Elfs and Dwarves are pretty damn common in fantasy settings. I am sure they will get blacked.
>>
>>157634511
"dey cheatin" is what blacks say about whites
>>
>>157634703
I did not say they were cheating. Just stating the fact that they are not white.
>>
>>157634769
yeah they're higher IQ and more competent versions of whites

t. asian, this is how we see it
>>
just ignore them bro
ignore the sjws and they will go away lmao
-some tard back in 2014
>>
>>157634598
Dark elves have historically been portrayed as ashy/vampire like. Obviously Hollywood will use the name as an excuse to shove in some afros tho.
>>
>>157634800
I like how that has literally nothing to do with what anyone is talking about and you're just itching to bring it up out of nowhere lmao. Usually you find ways to segue thoughts like this into conversations not just blurt them out in response to something irrelevant
>>
>>157631294
forget implies that a good story was at some point part of the plan.
>>
>>157634851
cope brainlet
>>
>>157634871
cope with the fact you're too autistic to understand how conversation works? okay that's not very hard to cope with
>>
>>157631201
I'm so fucking sick of it all. Why Hitler? Why did you have to lose?
>>
>>157632910
Should be Lawd uh thuh Rangs
>>
>>157634898
He sucks
>>
>>157631201
Based Disclose.tv poster
>>
>>157632726
Based nerdy faggot
>>
>>157634817
Except people didn't ignore them in fact the total opposite and look where it got us
>>
>>157632726
Yeah this is the second age so this should take place before the founding of the northern kingdom that the hobbits resettled after it fell
>>
>>157631277
Take your meds
>>
>>157631318
>The Confederacy lost
Anon, I...
>>
>>157635057
right we should have just let them get away with more unopposed. surely they'd stop and reverse it all after
>>
>>157634385
So you're saying that blacks not having many roles in Hollywood is justified because of their low IQ?
>>
>>157634898
Lol what?
>>
>>157636269
yes
>>
>>157631700
Blacks aren't actually underrepresented, at all. They're only 13% of the population, based on their prevalence in movies you'd think they're like a third.

Hispanics are comparatively way more underrepresented, but they don't bitch and cry about it the way joggers constantly do.
>>
>>157631860
>I'm going to pirate this.
Why? Why even waste your time suffering through this demoralization propaganda?
>>
>>157632260
>In another decade or so, they are going to re-revisit all the IPs the "WOKE" era took a shit on, and it will be done right.
At their current trajectory, no they won't. They'll just keep doubling down until their current goals- both in movies and in real life- are fully achieved. Pic related.

The only way movies will ever revert back to sanity is through a massive cultural uprising that forces it. Losing money to the point of bankruptcy won't be enough, they've shown themselves to be fully willing to do so in order to appease woke lunatics who are a minuscule fraction of total moviegoers.
>>
>>157632795
>le free market good!
How's it feel being a bootlicker for corporations?
>>
>>157631277
i love the immediate spergout this caused
>>
I haven't a single thing about this show besides muh diversity. There is little chance this shit is any good.
>>
>>157633135
>please be nice to the actors they don't have a say in all this.
A ton of actors audition for every role, dumbass. Individual actors could easily turn it down.

And if they had a shred of dignity they would refuse these roles, rather than embarrasing themselves by cosplaying in blackwashed bullshit.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
File: Inglourious Basterds.jpg (56 KB, 795x338)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>157634898
He lost because he made innumerable strategically retarded decisions.
>>
>>157634898
hitler was trans
>>
>>157631201
I have never seethed so hard in my life before. I really want to go all out on facebook and I don't give a fuck if I get charged for hatespeech or some shit.
>>
>>157633135
>The most expensive tv show ever produced
>Cheap reboot
>>
>>157636676
>>/ywnbaw/
>>
The amount of kike faggotry shitting up 4chan nowadays is astounding.
>>
>>157633135
>Here's where it's fucked, the actors they choose for the movie would most likely turn down the role because they obviously can't compare to the original,
No they don't, they love getting these pay checks. Black actors love pushing this shit for financial benefit and they don't give a shit about the original.
>>
>>157631318
SOLAR PLEXUS CLOWN GLIDERS
YOU HAVE BEEN INFECTED BY THIS MNEMONIC PARASITE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET HIM
SOLAR PLEXUS CLOWN GLIDERS
>SOLAR PLEXUS CLOWN GLIDERS
SOLAR PLEXUS CLOWN GLIDERS
>SOLAR PLEXUS CLOWN GLIDERS
>>
>>157636789
When I first read it my nose began bleeding.
>>
>>157631201
Elijah is a fag and would support this
>>
>>157636868
there's literally a sticky on leftypol about raiding this place with instructions. they cannot fucking stand that we can say nigger and talk about jews on 4chan and they seethe eternally to the point where they dedicated day after day on a site that drives them mad just to shit it up
>>
>>157631201
>maori
wtf is that?
>>
>>157634195
Can't wait to see the hobbit haka.
>>
>>157637238
Pacific islander people.
>>
>>157632795
We do, then you fags come along and try to self-insert in them.
Why don't you try making your own shit instead?
>>
File: acceptingdeath.jpg (19 KB, 500x411)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>157631201
If i'm honest i couldn't care less about different races of hobbits but they better not put in any sort of lgbt content
>>
>>157631318
>the nazis lost
They moved to America and occupied their institutional positions, so no they didn't lose.
>>
>>157631201
When I read stuff like this I don't think ohh good diversity. I see it as an admission that the media they are creating is going to be bad, they know it's going to be bad and they are going to hide behind forced diversity. The backlash from racists and bigots will be a shield they will hide behind to deflect from the poor writing, story and acting. I will now avoid all of this and pirate it years down the road.
>>
>>157638131
Don't even pirate it. Just find alternative content or watch older material.
>>
>>157631231
make your own stories schlomo
>>
>>157638010
>I only want a little Marxism
>surely if I let them insert a little Marxism into the things I like they will respect my wishes
>surely they won't destroy everything I love if I give them a little of what they want
Grow up.
>>
whitebros... the cavalry has arrived.
>>
>>157638339
race has nothing to do with marxism tho?
>>
>>157638354
Yes, YES!
>>
>>157631445
It's true, this is all the pet rocks and shoulderpads of the early 21st century. It will look about as relevant as an Abba video today.
>>
Ayn Rand, 1947.

Communism can be taken to mean leftist social movements in general. They use the same tactics.
>>
>>157638572
Except the hyper-atomised libshit identity culture hollywood pushes is the complete antithesis of collectivism. Do you guys even read the stuff you post?
>>
>>157638382
You have no idea
>>
>>157631700
Nigs are 13% of the population of America at maximum yet are way more than 13% of castings. If anything they are overrepresented.
>>
File: maori.jpg (308 KB, 1920x1079)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>157637238
>wtf is that?
>>
>>157632903
>multiple shootings over incel rage regarding racemixing
Kek.
>>
>>157638122
>They moved to America and occupied their institutional positions
You seriously think the people in institutions of power are Nazis?
>>
>>157638680
> the hyper-atomised libshit identity culture
It all boils down to "everybody but white guys." The deeper distinctions don't matter, it's all covered under "BIPOC" or whatever term they use now.
>>
>>157631201
>Mutts take a British man's creation and deep fry it
Is anyone really surprised?
>>
>>157638770
Nazis, communists, fascists, etc, they're all the same. People who want to control the world.
>>
File: black washing 1825.jpg (1.28 MB, 484x3210)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>157633135
https://twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST/status/1448486215313809422?s=20
>>
>>157634051
>Am I seriously expected to give a fuck about some other land that's not my own?
ONLY if you're American. Expecting outsiders to do the same in turn and give a shit about American sensibilities or morals is, of course, also "American-centric".
Their rules literally aren't intended to be applied equally or logically. Their intention is to fuck over whitey. Simple as that.
>>
>>157634385
Wait I thought IQ was a racist construct to oppress blacks???
>>
>>157631201
>Crime just skyrocketed in the shire
>>
>>157638382
Why would you lie?
>>
>>157638876
Bilbo was the biggest thief in hobbit history. Acted like a proper white man when he claimed all those treasures from foreign lands
>>
>>157631201
Okay. I'll just not watch it.

I'll just stick to the Peter Jackson extended edition films & listen to the audiobooks, narrated by Rob Inglis.
>>
>>157638680
That was written when everyone in America was white. The post isn't making the exact argument, it's just a parallel to how other leftist ideas are propagandized through film.

There's no single movie whose plot outright makes a case about racial diversity being good or normal, but by taking non-political stories and casting them with a bunch of random races over and over, they normalize the idea and portray it in a positive light. That's exactly what they're doing with the LotR show.

>what's wrong? oh come on, so half the cast is black, who cares, it's a TV show
>what's wrong? oh come on, so half the population of London is non-white, who cares, it's normal
>>
>>157631201
sneed
>>
>>157631293
>it will not be 90% white
The casting so far is literally >90% white
>>
>>157638770
nazis are all dead, it was almost a century ago mate. they were though, operation paperclip is your reading assignment for the night
>>
>>157638839
>nazis
>communists
>they're all the same
Kek
>>
>>157637238
its a new gender they made up, better watch out before they make you become one!
>>
>>157631970
You're thinking of abos mate
>>
>>157634598
>>157634838
>depicting non-whites as villains
No longer acceptable.
>>
>>157631277
AMOGUS
M
O
G
U
S
>>
File: agoodcat.jpg (173 KB, 720x960)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>157638839
Nazis! Communists! Buddhist Monks! Car Dealership Salesmen! Guys who wear socks with sandals!
THEY'RE ALL THE SAME! THEY ALL BREATHE AIR! THEY ALL EAT FOOD!
DAAAAAMN THEM!
>>
>>157639356
reddit
>>
>>157639037
At least a third of the revealed cast so far are non-white, and that doesn't even include all the hobbits this black hobbit is referring to who are black, asian, and polynesian
>>
>>157631700

Nigger, if anything, black 'people' are OVER-REPRESENTED in Hollywood these days. That's why nigger exhaustion is even a thing.
>>
>>157639470
Eh not really
>>
Just popped over to read the Reddit reaction. Like who is this supposed to please besides like a small handful of woke retards? Even Reddit seems like the majority don’t want random nig hobbits.
>>
>>157639907
Blacks make up 13% of population but because of Hollywood people think they make up 25%
>>
>>157640047
No they don't. That's retarded. I find the race swapping as eye rolling as the next guy and treating things like The Witcher and Lord of the rings as a school play rather than a close to fictionally historically accurate piece of fiction.

Whites are still massively in movies and film that's just a fact. I mean we could probably take like this statistical breakdown of movies released this year in the US and go off of that alone. I'm not saying every movie needs to be racially diverse but we don't have to lie about things
>>
File: 1633797798147.jpg (47 KB, 595x515)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>157640093
>>
>>157640093
>Whites are still massively in movies and film that's just a fact.
Yeah, because (despite the wishes of people like you) whites are still the majority of the U.S. population. One would expect they'd be the majority of actors in American movies. Just as one would expect the cast of Chinese movies to be Chinese, etc. But that's not good enough, I suppose.
>>
>>157640226
Great strawman but that's not what I'm saying whatsoever. This dogmatic levels of autism is annoying. It's not enough that I can't dunk on Hollywood for being retarded. It's not enough that I fully acknowledge that Hollywood is doing this race swapping thing to pander to black people because Hollywood is lazy. But then I have to be 4 chan levels of autistic and pretend that minorities are massively curb stomping lights in Hollywood and it's all black all the time.

It's not. Surprisingly enough you can be nuanced on a subject without being a fucking retard

>>157640348
As cringe as I think Nick Fuentes is I can somewhat sympathize with his worry that white people would be a massive minority in the country. It would probably feel weird not to see blue-eyed blonde people or like brunette green hazeld eyes people. But I'm not going to pretend that Hollywood is sucking black people's toes to completion every single day.

I don't mind the minorities in movies I think general inclusivity is a nice thing magician be the main focus for any director because that's shallow as hell
>>
I CANT BREED I CANT BREED
>>
File: 1620053382596.gif (87 KB, 488x300)
87 KB
87 KB GIF
>>157631231
>>157631318
>>157631814
Nigger
>>
File: 1511738301918.png (3.7 MB, 1000x1584)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB PNG
>>157631201
Is anyone really surprised by this? People have been memeing about it nonstop for almost 4 years since it was announced.
It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>157639982
Yeah even reddit can't contain its cringe at this, even if not always for the right reasons
>>
File: 646534545.jpg (98 KB, 965x603)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>157639389
>At least a third of the revealed cast so far are non-white
nah, the announced cast has been pretty white so far
>>
>>157640742
9/42 of those are non-white or mixed and that's main cast, just imagine all the background extras
>>
>>157640742
for me it's the qt elf girls in row 2 #5, row3 #6 and row4 #2
>>
>>157640788
9/38* mb
>>
>>157640788
there are literally only 4 black people in the entire show
>>
>>157640824
Would be 4 too many
>>
>>157640524
it's cute that you're trying to compromise here but you need to just admit when you're wrong. the niggerfication of all media is reaching absurd levels and no amount of gas lighting changes it
>>
If they want to add black people to the show why don't they just make up some faraway new country and say the black cast are travelers from there?
Why do they NEED to retcon existing white cultures to be multicultural?
These are rhetorical questions of course, because I already know the answer is that the endgoal of multiculturalism isn't actually the coexistence of different cultures, it's the destruction of all cultures, turning the entire planets population into 1 uniform demographic with no history or way of life but consumerism, to be ruled forever by the only remaining (((culture))) that didn't get rid of itself.
>>
>>157631201
This shit is gonna be one of the writer’s failed DnD campaign, isn’t it?
>>
blame Tolkien if you don't like diversity, black and brown people existing in middle earth has always been canon. As have mass migrations and the coming together of different races
Middle earth has always been way more diverse than many other fantasy worlds like Westeros for eg
>>
The white hobbits will colonize and displace these diverse ones.
>>
>>157640927

Diverse Middle Earth is something very different than diverse village existing in specific climate, land and living in a specific way.
>>
>>157640886
"Gas lighting" you sound like a woman. It's not reaching new levels of insanity that have never been done before it's literally what happened to video games like 10 years ago. Yeah it's cringe but it'll even itself out and all you have to do is just keep pushing back while you can.
>>
>>157641031
>It's not reaching new levels of insanity that have never been done before
except we're literally in a thread where nigger hobbits are a reality. gaslight harder faggot
>>
>>157640927
kill yourself immediately lying kike
>>
>>157640742
9/38 are nonwhite, ignoring the uncredited extras who will make up most of the shots
That's about a quarter of the cast, not <10%
>>
File: 1633493999014.jpg (86 KB, 730x1024)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>157631231
>Turks , Arabs, etc mongoloids set in Anglo Saxon mythological fantasy work
>NOOOOOOO WHY IS IT 70% WHITE WHERE ARE ALL THE HECKIN MINORITIES???
>WE HAVE TO CAST BLACK PEOPLE INTO RANDOM ROLES RIGHT NOWN
>>
>>157640824
>we wuz be finna elves n shiet
>>
>>157641052
Yes that is one property amongst the myriads and myriads of other properties that exist. Hollywood takes a popular existing IP and will spring launch it into cringiness. They did it with Ghostbusters they did it with tons of other things already. And guess which ones still stand the test of time and which is left in the bargain bin and collective history of annoyance. And stop using the word gaslighting you sound like a woman
>>
>>157641123
>Turks , Arabs and black didn't exist in Anglo Saxon times
brainlet
>>
>>157631231
we wuz hobbitz n shiet nigga where all da white rohirimm at nigga
>>
File: 1631919920915.jpg (63 KB, 796x960)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>157641154
>it's just one bro!
kek you're such a disingenuous piece of shit, don't reply to me anymore
>>
>>157640824
Why are there *any* black people in this show? Why do black people always need to be in a show, this show is based off of weird combination of traditional European folklore and mythology with an extremely English Catholic bent to it.
>>
>>157631700
>. Black and brown POC are. Seethe
Black people are WAY over represented in hollywood retard. you act like they're 50% of the population
>>
>>157631201
ok whatewer its not cannon
not to me
>>
>>157641177
Literally listed other examples but you're too busy crying to actually read it actually kill yourself you stupid subhuman fuck. Don't get in the way while normal people are trying to push back on this because no one needs to see how much of a deranged retard you are

>Don't reply to me anymore

This is 4chan faggot not Twitter. I'll reply however much I want to
>>
>>157641226
>reddit spacing
>disingenuous faggot
didn't read
>>
>>157641231
It's okay you don't need to brag about your lack of reading comprehension your autism shows that well enough.

Keep crying at anons spacing sentences out

Retard
>>
>>157641166
Dipshit, I was saying that those were non white people already included in the book.

Haradrim = Arabs
Easterlings of Rhun = Turks
Mongoloids = Literally racist depictions of orcs which people for some reason are choosing to forget
>>
>>157641260
>more reddit spacing
didn't read
>>
>>157641293
Yet you replied thank you for the

(You)
>>
>>157641183
because the world is bigger than your hobbit hole sized safespace, chud
>>
>>157641343
The Shire isn't "the world"
>>
>>157641322
have some more reddit karma, kind sir!
>>
>>157641377
Thx kind stranger.
>>
>>157637238
The native ethnic minority of New Zealand.
There are only about 500k Maori globally, so it's very strange to see them singled out like this.
>>
>>157641420
Because like the trilogy they are probably going to shoot the series in New Zealand so of course the local cannibals are getting their share.
>>
>>157631231
>90% white
>>
File: 1588321394229.jpg (37 KB, 640x480)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
I know better than to fall for these jewish tricks again. I'll be waiting for the Mauler review lol
>>
How come Whites aren't allowed to have their own culture while everybody else does?

Seems pretty sinister and mean spirited to me
>>
>>157640888
The disturbing part is that it will work because while whites, asians, and even hispanics have interesting cultures and histories, black people really have nothing at all. Africa is pretty fucking barren. Their history amounts to just being the world's bitch and not even being considered human until the 19th century. Nobody really gives a shit about African culture and their myths aren't intellectually or philosphically stimulating in the slightest. Blacks who are mixed with enough white DNA to understand their situation are living in an unfathomable hell.
>>
>Second age multicultral
>Third age exclusively white

Tell me about Hiterhobbit, why does he wear the armband?
>>
>>157641703
Doublethink is a complete worldview, ideology and religion. It makes no sense by design. The more contradictory bullshit these people invent the better their project becomes. Everything will be fine as long as you submit and obey and stop thinking and questioning.
>>
>>157641747
those niggerhobbits were a little too 'adventurous' for his liking.
>>
>>157631231
Faggot
>>
>>157631201
>strong female character

I always fucking cringe whenever they use that fucking description, because you just know the retard behind it is hypocrite. "Strong female character" implies general females are weak by default.
On second thought the whole specification is fucking hypocrite. You dont see "strong male character" or even "male character included" specifications. The whole inclusion of "female character" specification implies the inferioiry of women. These retards are fucking worst.
>>
>>157641787
Nobody is more inferior than he who insists on being equal.
>>
>>157631201
>feature strong female characters
they need to seriously stop with this shit. Just write good characters.
>>
>>157631431

Do Orcs make up 13% of the population of Middle Earth?
>>
>>157631201
The Rang of the Kangz: Brothas
>>
>>157632795
Ok, release the IP then. I'm sure someone can come up with a much better Tolkien tv series on a shoestring budget.
>>
>>157641747
>Third age exclusively white
No it isn't you dumb fuck
>>
>>157642253
Where are the niggits?
>>
>>157638339
>Marxism
Marx is spinning at 3000rpm in his grave right now.
>>
>>157631318
This isn't funny anymore, this is just pathetic.
>>
>>157638704
>>157638895
The only thing Marx wrote about race was that it is generally a secondary issue compared to social class.
Oh, and that asians are basically insects who love being ruled by iron-fisted despits, so his class theory diesn't really apply to them.
I wonder why people suddenly began blaming Marx for SJW retardation.
>>
>>157642399
>despots
>doesn't
Sorry for typos
>>
>>157636474
Not really diverse if it's just a majority of another race but that's obvious. Why not just make their own woke IPs?
>>
>>157642288
In Harad and further down the map
>>
>>157641703
“whites” don’t have any culture.

ethnic europeans don’t have this problem.

it’s strictly a “white” American issue because you are rootless European mutts.
>>
>>157631201
Maori hobbits sound kino. Silly island midgets, I mean that writes itself
>>
>>157631503
Early 2000s, perfect time to adapt stuff.
>>
File: a.jpg (611 KB, 1077x1727)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
Why are chuds like this?
>>
File: 672563483.png (1.39 MB, 998x723)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>157642288
>Where
here, there is a whole landmass of black and brown people who played a big role in the events of the second and third ages.
That's why amazon released these extended maps, because they will be used as locations for some plot lines.
And guess what? *trigger warning* they have given some of these roles to black and brown actors
>>
File: gamespot lotr.png (338 KB, 398x577)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>commonly cited
wonder by who
>>
>>157642542
>>157642451
there's nigger hobbits. nothing about harad or rhun justifies nigger hobbits. any attempt at justifying nigger hobbits is pathetic
>>
>>157642542
Based. Keep the brownies in the cursed lands
>>
>>157642542
>who played a big role in the events of the second and third ages.
lol
>>
File: 1596317024249.png (108 KB, 320x282)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>157642562
>>
Why would the small Hobbit population consist of literally every race? How could this even happen?
>>
>>157642567
Tolkien literally said there were dark skinned hobbits, cope harder

>>157642592
The people of Harad and Umbar played a big role in the storylines of the numenorians, Sauron and fought countless wars with Gondor. Are you just trying to play dumb?
>>
>>157642575
>desolate wasteland without a single city or landmark to be seen
Based indeed
>>
>>157631936
They did. No one adapts them, so this is what hollywood does. Shrug.

Personally Id love to see delaney or butler on the big screen, but that will never happen cuz ... normies gonna norm.
>>
>>157642688
What are the great literary works of Africa?
>>
>>157641420
Maori aren't native to New Zealand, they only arrived on the island a few hundred years before the Europeans
>>
>>157642677
He said harfoots were ruddier than the rest, that doesn't mean lip smacking niggits.
>>
>>157642688
>No one adapts them,
Cus they're shit? I've read song books and comics by black authors, it's all garbage.
>>
>>157642677
no he didn't you lying kike. he said "darker" skinned, not dark skinned, and they came from the exact same geographic location as all the other hobbits who were explicitly described as white, as well as elves and men who also lived in the same area which were all white. There were no nigger hobbits you fucking kike
>>
>>157642714
fuck i dunno dude. those are both black fantasy writers, i think they're american.
>>
>>157642739
oh cmon i love delaney. He's weird as hell. Literally wrote a book about a giant gay retard going cruising in futuristic dragon sex bars.

IN THE 70S!
>>
>>157642460
it's crazy, all 3 of your reddit spaced lines are blatantly wrong
>>
>>157642715
islands
>>
>>157642774
>giant gay retard going cruising in futuristic dragon sex bars.
Yeah man thats so bizarre and quirky hahaha bro yeah dragon sex bars imagine that
>>
File: kiwi.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>157641703
It's New Zealand culture.

Filthy mutts like you cunts and Bezos get the rope
>>
File: 160039421711.jpg (77 KB, 1191x271)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Just enjoy the ride lads, and realize that all this merely affirms Tolkien's traditionalist worldview, which in many ways enhances his work yet more in retrospect
>>
>>157642785
your mother was also wrong when she didn’t get that abortion but we don’t talk about that
>>
File: I5YQ0Bf.jpg (60 KB, 720x480)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>All these words to say it will be a turd
Simply say ''new LOTR will be shit'' why waste all these words?
>>
I love watching you white cucks cry
>>
File: 1606129874496.png (321 KB, 1080x630)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>157642943
I imagine it's all you have
>>
>>157642943
Why are you LARPing as a black man?
>>
>>157631201
I can already see it - for hundreds of years were Rohan and Gondor governed by black queens. But then the power hungry, evil white men came and took power through cowardly poison attacks and shit.
The hobbits were originally mini-muslims and they only became white through an evil curse / magic because of some bad thing they did long ago.
Also: Aragorn's grandparents were also black and they used potions and alchemy to have white kids so they could get their way into the King's castle as servants and rise to power. Aragon, it turns out, actually has no claim to the throne and it's all based on lies and deception.
Also: Frodos grandma was a whore who fucked half the shire and only stuck with Frodo's grandpa because she was a gold digger.
Also, the elves are naturally black and are only white in middle earth because of perception magic. Once they leave middle earth with their boats, the magic wears off and they become black again. Even if you are not black, you will turn into a black person, once you leave middle earth - so after the end of LOTR3 Frodo and Bilbo became niggers.
The highest member of the sorcerer order that Gandalf belongs to is a black woman who constantly puts Gandalf and the others in their place. She is also better at literally everything as Gandalf and has no character flaws - just like all female characters in this show.
We also get to see Sauron who will also be a woman, a gender neutral, bi sexual trans woman who is black. Plot twist: She actually is not evil - she only became evil once a white man put crazy ideas into her head and changed her view on things.
>>
>>157643113
Also: The orcs were human once - a proud tribe of aryan-like men and women who proudly and nobly rushed to defend Gondor in times of war. But it was during these times that the evil white men, through corruption and trickery and deception, took the thrones from Yass the Queen of Gondor. And once they were in power, they abandoned the soon to be orcs, as they were engulfed by some conjured up, magic mist that turned the once noble people into orcs - although they could have easily been saved, the evil white usurpers chose not to, for --- reasons, I guess.
>>
>>157636754
Join 42% asap
>>
>>157641750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tx-k99Af98&ab_channel=HasanAbi
>>
>>157642748
>they came from the exact same geographic location as all the other hobbits
That doesn't mean they had always been there, they were clearly migrational people when they needed to considering how far the Shire is from the Anduin. Also considering some were described as being 'darker skinned' this implies that some would have migrated from further away lands.

Casting a non white hobbit by the Anduin in the second age is completely consistent with Tolkien writing, whether you like it or not
>>
>>157643092
Did he say he was black? Hahahaha damn you crackers have us in your mind 24/7.

I swear white “men” are the most insecure group of males in the planet, you’re intimidated.
>>
>>157642940
Leftists hide behind sophistry to cope with the fact that they're eternal abominations of nature and conscience.
>>
File: 1619981703638.jpg (24 KB, 500x375)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>157643113
>so after the end of LOTR3 Frodo and Bilbo became niggers.
kek
>>
>>157643186
they obsessed with the better man, can’t take us off they’re head, why u think they mad all the time? We stealin they bitches
>>
>>157631700
Maybe if we travel back in time 20 years. Currently whites are a minority while blacks are a majority despite making up only 13% of the population.
>>
File: 4chan frog cringe.jpg (5 KB, 250x174)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
@157643186
@157643329
>>
>>157642774
you got BTFO so many times within this thread, i'm actually kind of embarrassed for you man(or rather, half-man), hope you find a cure for your mental illnesses
>>
>>157631201
>Black, Asian, Brown, and even Maori-types Hobbits
this sounds like something a circus-barker would be yelling outside the tent.
why don't they just get pygmies to play hobbits?
>>
>>157643183
>Casting a non white hobbit by the Anduin in the second age is completely consistent with Tolkien writing
no it isn't, for reason I already stated and you failed to refute. saying "oh well they could have come from south based on absolutely nothing with no supporting evidence but I just came up with it because maybe" means nothing.
>>
>>157631763
> Tolkien writes the shire based off the countryside in England
> explicitly explains he intended for his legendarium to be a mythos for the British people
> clearly sets his universe in high fantasy with a medieval inspiration
> literally has the races of men and elves explicitly have different lineages and groups that separated over thousands of years before when Amazon's series is set, which could extremely simple to interpret in a racially diverse manner and make way more sense
> literally has one of his minor gods create the race of dwarves by shaping seven dwarves himself, again just have him create seven dwarves of different races each, super easy way to shove racial diversity
> the hobbits are an extremely closed off and wary race, they shit on each other based on which fucking family they come from, much like real life countryside folk do. Obviously all should be inbred lookalikes

Making the hobbits racially diverse is stupid. It'd make more sense to have a single race and have them all look alike. Hell I'd even argue that its more fitting to have them all as one race that isn't white, than to have a racially diverse group of people.
>>
>>157643851
>no supporting evidence
im going to repeat myself but slower so your chudcel brain can hopefully keep up
>Tolkien described the harfoots as being 'darker skinned'
>black is darker that white
are you following yet?
>>
>>157643923
see >>157642748
you have nothing to refute this. all you have is lying to suit your ideology
>>
>>157643851
it is consistent and you know, keep crying over a kids fantasy book, faggot
>>
>>157643923
Grey is darker than white, does that make it black? Retarded fucking tranny nigger.
>>
>>157643963
I know that it isn't because I actually read the works and don't just repost an out of context quote I read in an article to own le chuds on 4chan epic style
>>
>>157631348
Zoomers haven't seen the original so they'll just assume it's filled with misogyny.
>>
>>157643966
grey skin color doesn't exist, brainlet
If the #1 thing you care about is what shade of non white you wanted your fantasy midgets to be then maybe you should start revaluating your life

>>157643996
>The Harfoots were darker of skin, smaller, and shorter, and they were beardless and bootless
there you go, the full in depth description of the harfoots by the man himself. Now go cry to mommy because mr bezos didn't pick your preferred tone of skin color, faggot
>>
>>157644122
the full in depth description in which they aren't black or anything close to it lmao. You can keep lying over and over but no one believes it.
>>
>>157631201
>New TV show is Hebrew mind poison designed to demoralize and mislead the viewer

Wow, what a surprise. Who could have guessed?
>>
@157644122
>darker means they were niglets mahfugga
your sophistry doesn't deserve a (you)
>>
File: 1634205739153.png (502 KB, 1336x405)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
>>157631201
>Asian
Why did Gooks, Eurotards, and Amerimutts hijack the name of a continent and use it as a racial category for Gooks when the Far Eaat was never seen as a part of the continent?
>>
>>157636648
>refuse work

stop posting in school, kid
>>
>>157637238
Descendant of Mao Ze Dong
>>
>>157644122
It's a hypothetical example for your nonsensical logical conundrum. There are White people with tanned or "swarthy" skin. That doesn't immediately make them negroids.
>If the #1 thing you care about is what shade of non white you wanted your fantasy midgets to be then maybe you should start revaluating your life
You're the one who's obsessed with defending nigger hobbits for some reason. If you're so above it all, just leave the thread already so we can laugh at how stupid you are behind your back like you're already used to.
>>
>>157631763
Because every society in ancient times had every ethnicity in it, right? Ancient Scotland had just as many sun-saharan africans and japanese as it did scottish. Ancient japan had a large population of scandinavians and aztec. Do you realize now how stupid you sound? Are you so monumentally ignorant that you don't understand how different races and people arose in different locations in the first place?
>>
File: 1627870195837.jpg (308 KB, 2221x2048)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>157635183
>>
>>157631201
If it were profitable for studios to pander to the unproductive, uneducated and lazy southern rural white people, they would do so.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.