[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: weird.png (463 KB, 1117x635)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
>You think you can throw bowling balls and just walk away?
>>
>>156314220
On my third rewatch of season 5 it finally dawned on me what they were setting up for season 6. Kim and Jimmy are going after Howard it's gonna get ugly.
>>
>>156314475
what is going to happen to based howard?

ruin his carreer? get him in prison? kill him?
>>
>>156314530

Howard's gonna kill Lalo and Nacho.
>>
>>156314530
There are some mild spoilers out there for what their scheme entails, though not what ultimately happens to Howard.
>>
>>156314530
Ruin his career at the very least. Probably some more courtroom drama, there's only been one instance of it in the show with chicanery.
>>
>>156314943
howard will not react the same way as chuck. he is good and he wont get himself baited by saul again.
kim could be a problem for him but i guess she gets involved with cartel
>>
>>156315091
But she's not in the game :(
>>
>>156314570
HOWARDGANG WE UP NIGGA
>>
>>156314591
Oh great, more pointless side plots of people doing things for no reason.

>howard is bad because... he just is!
>>
>>156314570
based
>>
File: stoic.png (515 KB, 1139x614)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
100% locked-in money-in-the-bank prediction
>Jimmy was going to leave Kim for her own good in S5E10 but she pulled him back in
>They'll come up with a scheme to fuck Howard over
>Jimmy will execute said scheme, but it will spiral out of control and Howard dies or goes to prison, possibly with cartel involvement
>To exonerate himself Jimmy starts coming up with another scheme that requires Kim's help and Jimmy will involve her more than she wants
>It's finally too much for Kim and she leaves Jimmy, and also begins building a case against him for everything that happened
>Jimmy has to fight against her case while also protecting Nacho from Lalo
>Jimmy's fighting wars on multiple fronts, moving around in secret to keep Kim from getting more evidence on him and keep Lalo from suspecting him, getting regular help from Mike in exchange for helping Mike/Gus
>Jimmy-Kim legal battle is a stalemate, allowing both of them to ultimately keep practicing law in ABQ but their relationship is over and they don't talk to each other, they just sadly bump into each other at the courthouse sometimes during the Breaking Bad era
>With the combined efforts of Mike, Gus, Nacho, and Jimmy, Lalo is brought down
>Jimmy is now indebted to Gus and Mike who will require his services periodically
>Jimmy views Walter White as a means of getting rich enough to leave cartel business behind
>He has to go on the run
>In the Gene timeline he decides to face the music
>Reunites with Kim to build a legal defense for himself
>It doesn't work, he gets a long prison sentence and will be in there until he dies, but he's able to use his legal talents somehow to make life in prison not so bad, an imperfect but not awful, and fitting, ending for him
>>
>>156314475
did it unironically take you three rewatches to get that?
>>
>>156314220
Daddy as fuck.. why does he have to be so handsome
>>
>>156315546
I don't think the show wants anyone to view Howard as a bad guy. If anything, Jimmy and Kim have become the "objective" bad guys in trying to fuck him over.
>>
>>156315625
What are you saying, that you would let him spread and conquer your boipoochy? Think about what you're saying here
>>
>>156315662
yes i am a white man's whore.. Kim and Jimmy better stay away from Howard
>>
File: 1617769880218.jpg (373 KB, 1278x716)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>Walk away. That's right, Godzilla. You know why I didn't wanna team up? Because you're too small! I don't care about you! You're nothing to me! You're human-sized! I travel in underground worlds you can't even imagine! You can't conceive of what apes are capable of! I'm so far beyond you evolutionarily! I'm like a God with fur! Lightning bolts shoot from my fingertips!
>>
File: Space_Blanket.jpg (100 KB, 547x653)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
nghhhoooohhhhh jimmy stop JIMMMMYY STOP TELLING LAWYER JOKES TO MY WIFE aoogghhh please turn off your cellphones im dying jimmy JIMMMYYY
>>
File: sneed it or chuck it.png (658 KB, 1200x671)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
>>156315765
>>
>>156314570
>Have you reconsidered the job offer yet, Jimmy?
>>
File: kim_p_002.jpg (541 KB, 1820x1700)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>and he gets to be her pit slave? what a sick joke
>>
>>156315789
AIIIIEEEEEE MY BRAIN. JIMMY PLEASE YOUR LIGHTNING FINGERS ARE TOO MUCH
>>
how high will lalo jump in season 6?
>>
>>156314530
His career will be ruined, but I could see him testifying against Jimmy in an epilogue scene or something.
>>
File: saul lightening.jpg (172 KB, 948x590)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>156315955
>>
>>156315589
Bretty gud, would enjoy
>>
>you think you can just have a heart attack on set and finish filming the series?
>>
>Howard bad because.....he's just bad, alright?
>>
>>156318638
Howard is based, the McGill brothers are just bad news.
>>
>>156318516
He's back filming, but I think he should take a long break after S6.
>>
>>156314220
Kim will surpass Jimmy in being a dirty lawyer to the point she is fucking over innocent people.

She isn't gonna die but who she is will.

And Jimmy will never forgive himself for it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.