[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why didn't you save him bros?
>>
i did not break him i did noooot
>>
File: disaster-artist-1.jpg (21 KB, 600x393)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
If we had saved him we wouldent have The Disaster Artist. Which is an arguably funny book/movie that he gains royalties from. Also, motherfucker has made his money back tenfold by hosting showings for The Room for redditors, selling out every theater every time and having said redditors pay 20 bucks a pop to have him sign their funko pops. He's fine.
>>
kind of fucked up that this dude has legitimate brain damage and people love making fun of him. Not saying I'm better in any way since I make fun of disabled people all the time on 4chan but it's fucked up that this one is publicly acceptable
>>
>>152181456
Your girlfriend said she smelled your dick and it smelled like shit. How do you explain that if you weren’t buck breaking
>>
>>152181661
Why didn't he ever tell us his real age/origin? What happened that was so bad that he had to repress those two specific things?
>>
Lisa you break my buck
>>
>>152180975
He does not deserve to be saved. He deserves to slowly disintegrate in a pit of acid.
>>
>>152181661
Dude is loaded.
>>
>>152181801
Arguably loaded before The Room. Hence why he blew so much on the movie carelessly
>>
>>152181456
Oh hai Buck!
>>
>>152181900
lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.