[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Gatekeeper... what the BLOODY HELL are you doing on top of that crate?! You have two seconds to get your ass down here and back to your station. Yes, that control panel in the booth behind the two-inch thick plexiglass. You will sit there and wait for the delivery team to radio the all-clear that the crate has been secured to the paddock wall with the locking mechanisms. Christ almighty, its like you guys want an OSHA inspector to tear us a new asshole.
>>
>>147061553
Was the raptor in the cage supposed to be the Big One or just one of the regular raptors?
>>
Dr Grant... the electronic locks are just a convenience, of course all the doors to the control room can be locked manually in the event of a power or communications outage. We’re not running a traveling carnival here.
>>
File: NedryHammond.png (1.76 MB, 1248x674)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
Dennis... You're absolutely right, I have been cheap in my rush to open the park. The work you've done is integral to the safe operation of Jurassic Park and you should be fairly compensated. A higher wage, Ingen stock option, and perhaps a $1.5 Million dollar bonus? I'll even buy you a succulent costa rican meal.
>>
>>147062339
>Have unique character who is the only one who understands the computers
>Also have him be ridiculously fat, anti-social, wear glasses, messy and probably smells bad
>Name him Nerdy
Bravo Spielberg.
>>
>>147062636
Retard
>>
...well all the animals in Jurassic Park are spayed or neutered at the appropriate age. This has the added benefit of making them less aggressive.
>>
File: nedry.jpg (108 KB, 1100x850)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>147062636
>I am totally unappreciated in my time.
>>
>>147062906
They were actually all trannies. No wonder they were so hostile.
>>
>>147062906
you funny
>>
>>147061943
never mentioned, but it brings it full circle if "the big one" is both the one in the opening, the one who eats muldoon and the last raptor to charge the rex. gives her more of a character.
>>
>>147063752
I agree, but I only ask because the fucking thing gets shot up at the end of the opening.
So if it's her, how the fuck is she so bulletproof?
>>
>>147063814
girl power. dinosaurs eat man. woman inherits the earth.
>>
>>147061553
>implying Costa Rica has OSHA
>>
>>147063814
I don't the raptor that eats the guy get shot up. Muldoon tells them to shoot her because he knows the animals are too dangerous to be kept around, especially after it had a taste of human flesh, but I don't think the employees went ahead and did it.
>>
>>147064011
You can clearly hear the gunshots, anon.
https://youtu.be/ffW4YD5WErI?t=88
>>
>>147064078
No you don't, they're using the cattle prods to try and get it to let go.
>>
>>147063814
Didn't you see the babies already being hatched? They blew her ass away because she got a taste of human flesh and put her down like a rabid dog. They just grew another one.
>>
File: 601px-JP1SPAS12-1.jpg (78 KB, 601x338)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>147064093
They had assault rifles on standby.
>>
>>147064146
If it got out of the cage, not if it dragged someone in. Those things are expensive and they can't be discarded just because it ate some Panamanian.
>>
>>147064198
Okay.
But there's gunshots. It got shot up.
>>
>>147064213
No, it didn't.
>>
>>147064242
Get your hearing checked, my man.
>>
>>147064288
You need to get your hearing checked. You've lived a sheltered existence and gunshots sound nothing like that.
>>
>>147064312
Projecting, but ok.
Tell me, anon. Why is it that the cattle prods that were making a distinctly different noise just moments before all of a sudden start popping like a round went off after Muldoon told them to shoot her?
>>
>For your safety, all vehicle doors will be securely locked for the duration of the tour. Please do not attempt to open the doors or exit the vehicle. In the event of an emergency, pull the red handle located in the center console, this will immediately stop the vehicle and release the door locks, and an emergency response team will be dispatched to your location.
>In the unlikely event of a power outage in the park, the vehicle’s backup batteries will activate, and a preprogrammed emergency routine will return you to the visitors center.
>Please do not allow children under age 16 to handle the night vision goggles in the box below the rear seat. They are heavy and expensive.
>>
File: grant.jpg (46 KB, 1272x667)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
ELLIE CAN YOU PLEASE BOOT UP THE DOOR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS
>>
>>147064809
OH WOW AN INTERACTIVE CD-ROM!
>>
>>147061553
>ayo shouldn't we like tranquilize this thing while transporting it?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.