[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I
HATE
WOMEN
A
LOT.
>>
they're pretty rancid
>>
Jesus fuckin Christ do you think you guys will ever get over performatively hating women and obsessing about trannies I mean fuck it’s like this place is designed to emasculate you and verbally torture any sense of manhood you have
>>
>>147052111
faggot
>>
>>147052229
perhaps you don't belong here
>>
File: 452.png (49 KB, 500x500)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
Brb going to jack off & coom to the women we hate
>>
>>147052314
It’s always the same with you isn’t it?
>>
File: card trick.webm (2.29 MB, 1920x1080)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB WEBM
>>147052229
>>147052263
>>
>>147052111
nothing wrong with that
>>
Cheers, same
reading letterboxd reviews for this movie gave me some kind of a disease I can feel it
good movie tho, that opening sequence of them seperating mom and her son and then robbing Dinklage's mom was horrifying to me more than any horror I see
>>
>>147052229
>you think you guys will ever get over performatively hating women
No, and that’s a good thing.
>>147052355
If you only post to bitch about ‘hate’ there is a much better website for you where all dissenting opinion contrary to your own will be censored for you. You won’t have to do any of the work to change anything or anyone.
>>
>>147052111
I saw the trailer last night and was reminded why I hate women.
>>
>>147052111
Based. Women are the most evil creatures on this earth. They should be caged and bred like cattle.
>>
Why won't they just release that Dicaprio/Adam Mckay movie already? Feel like they're holding that one hostage while they pump out all their other crap. Not that I expect it to be good, but maybe Leo can carry it.
>>
>>147052111
I see everything about women
>>
>>147052111
That ending tho
>>
>>147052229
>>147052111
>try to make female villain being disrespected as sexism.
>trying to show sexism and pro feminism bs with a villain arch type.

It is pro sexism and anti-feminist as it plays
>>
>>147052229
oh boyy this saint Cares A Lot
what's it like being so saintly?
>>
File: Care-Lot.jpg (76 KB, 620x360)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>147052111
Just saw a interview with her and she's british!
>>
>>147052111
Imagine archetypal white feminist characters, then see women complaining that they are badly done. It is hard seeing yourself in the mirror when you are ugly.
>>
>>147052111
Source?
Nice trips btw
>>
>>147052111
this bitch aged poorly and she was already ugly to begin with
>>
File: 1440088534274.webm (2.99 MB, 1280x534)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>no mommy gf to take care of me
>>
>>147052229

Through feminism women were taught to hate men. Why are you not criticizing them?
>>
>>147055998
>>147053568
My point is that you guys spend all your time emasculating yourselves and others crying about this shit, don’t you think it’s a little more bold not to fucking depress and anger yourself with this shit
>>
>>147055998
You think I like women who hate men? That’s what you got out of that?
>>
>>147056253
>>147056276

So fix the indoctrination that women go through telling them that men were awful monsters that oppressed them throughout history and this hate goes away. But so far my hate for women is just the hate they show for me reflected back at them.
>>
>>147056336
Here’s a question, at what point do the actions and opinions of women become women’s personal responsibility? They expect all the privileges of childhood and adulthood with none of the responsibilities of the latter and then project onto men constantly.
This is why single mothers can’t raise children correctly, you shouldn’t expect a child to raise a child.
>>
>>147056433
Have sex.
>>
>>147056433

Culturally women are not held responsible in the West. Only men are.
>>
>>147056459
I’d bet my right but I’ve been in more pussy than you faggot. Only a turbo virgin puts women on a pedestal like you do. When you actually spend an extended amount of time around them you understand how they work.
>>
>>147052111

Well the movie is for you my friend.
She gets her comeuppance in the end.
>>
>>147056488
No one's putting women on a pedestal you autist. It takes a special kind of cognitive dissonance to see the neet bottom feeding scum men on this board all day and think that women are some unique case of moral failure. Yes women are fucked up in their own way, so are we. Closing your eyes doesn't change that and just makes you a self aggrandizing pussy.
>>
>>147052229
>>
>>147052882
letterboxd fags are unironically more despised than trannies
>>
>>147056639
>bottom feeding scum men on this board
You hate men and women are being put on a pedestal. You are the reason men go MGTOW
>>
>>147056639
>we
go back
>>
>>147055971
It looks like she has already hit the wall.
>>
>>147056253
I've learned that women actually respond positively to anger, they become extra subservient and make the extra step to be helpful when you demonstrate anger as opposed to when you act like a wall which seems to piss them off.
>>
>>147052111
It's a bit like Gone Girl in that the woman character is written as a despicable piece of shit, but because of our current social context and general idiocy, people see them as positive.
The amount of times I see women post that "Cool Girl" rant whilst completely missing the point is enough to make me want to rope.
This film is a bit shit, just because a lot of decisions the characters make are simply bizarre.
>>
>>147052335
Quite literally try harder
>>
>>147056836
And you do this by posting angry things about women on an anonymous message board?
>>
>>147056953
No I actively try to act like a wall to piss women off online.
>>
File: Odysee.png (128 KB, 552x307)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>147052111
I prefer to watch Odysee, BitChute or YouTube than waste my money and time on Netflix.
>>
>>147057022
So you post angry shit about women anonymously online, as a way to earn the subservience of these anonymous women through the internet?
>>
>>147056821
That movie is from like 10 years ago
>>
>>147057106
It seems you didn't read my post correctly.
>>
>>147052111
BASED
>>
>>147052229
Go masturbate to Ben Shapiro.
>>
>>147052111
THIS POST WAS CREATED BY A FEMALE.
>>
>>147057556
The story of a brony.
>>
File: 1597027706251.jpg (82 KB, 750x1013)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>147056253
>>147052229
wtf do you think what normies in real life do?
On every place where men meet each other they shittalk women. Never heard of locker room talk?
/tv/ is not any different from talking to some buddies in RL, at least when it's about women.

If you never realized this, than you are either an incel, a whore or a emasculated cuck who doesn't dare to criticize the holy vaginas.
I question every man who doesn't talk shit about women.

Talking shit about women is a basic requirement for any good friendship in RL between men.
>>
There are no men that hate women more than gays but women still love the faggots.
>>
>>147057736
Yeah this isn’t locker room talk this is bored retards bitching as if they were women themselves
>>
>>147056253
I don't know if you're a woman or not, but that's the big open "secret" of men.
We like fucking women magnitudes more than we actually like women (in a general sense).
Talking about how dumb women are as a group is not the main thing we talk about, but it's a top 20 topic for sure.
Imagine if one of your strongest biological urges was dished out through the manipulation of toddlers (but said toddlers were granted the agency of functioning adults).
That's sort of what it's like to pursue relationships with women as a man.
>>
>>147057878
>but women still love the faggots.
Only cause straight men hate faggots, women do everything out of spite.
>>
Yea, women are trash. Does anyone really even disagree with this?
>>
>>147057913
Yeah I get that but there’s an entire tier of virgin here who can’t help but enrage themselves with their self-pitying rhetorical questions and narrative of women being too difficult for them, it’s just not all decent locker talk, some of it is virgin rage
>>
>>147057882
No, roastie.
Every rant about women, doesn't matter what, is always welcome in every circle of men.
Talking about how shit women are is probably the oldest hobby of men that every male human shares.... unless you are brainwashed, in which case you would want to, but you don't because you think that it is a taboo.

There is not a single straight men in existence who doesn't hate women.
>>
>>147058031
Virgin is a positive, non-virgin is a negative, people say "losing virginity" demonstrates that it is a negative. Personally I'd rather say "giving virginity" to someone so that it can be a positive in some way.
>>
>>147057913
Also, the biggest misogynists I know are divorced men with kids. Which is one of the reasons "incel" makes no sense as an insult. But it's the go-to for leftoids/womeme.

>>147057916
kek, this is probably true.
>>
>>147056253
>>147056276
>my point
>I
lol
>>
>>147057979
Fuck off trying to sell your shit show. We all know that this isn't about this movie. Men have it bad in our society. Civilization has existed for women, because of women. Instead of doing something for nice for men after all these years for being demonized for having "toxic masculinity" you decide to make the show for feminists. Nobody cares for feminists because they hate men. THIS WHOLE THREAD IS A FARCE.
>>
>>147058031
>but there’s an entire tier of virgin here
No.
Virgins are the once who don't dare to criticize vaginas. Because they think that simping would get them pussy.

I am in a relationship for four years and i never talked more shit about women than i do nowadays.
It is like a relief value. If i can talk to my buddies about how shit women are, i can easier deal with bullshit tests and
>you have to guess what i want without me telling you
kind of retarded shit.
>>
>>147058031
Yeah, I get that but what are you gonna do?
Most people grow out of that when they hit puberty and some people never do.
Woman-focused social media is at least 30% shitting on men as a group.
Children cry when they don't get what they want and you're going to have a hard time trying to reason them out of it.
>>
>>147058206
I think you replied to the wrong person, nigger.
>>
>>147052229
>performatively
someone learned a new word
>>
>>147058218
Hey I just wanted at least one person to acknowledge that. I don’t need the world to change or anything but sometimes talking in these threads is like a mob of angry virgins trying to brainwash eachother. I’m pretty content if I can’t find at least one person who recognizes this is a bunch of whining and not the true destiny of all mature men or whatever. As if I don’t know what the problem with women is
>>
>>147058140
And you brought this up because?
>>
HEY BITCH
>>
>>147058208
>but there’s an entire tier of virgin here
>No.

You're right, bud, it was silly of me to think that virgins and incels browse fourchannel dot org.
>>
I want to be a woman a lot.
>>
>>147058467
Because it seems the poster want to make it seem as if having virginity is a negative, while even the colloquial expression "get fucked" demonstrate that the contrary seems to be the negative.
>>
Of course women have problems worth complaining about and that can be a relief, but there is an option to work with them and not be constantly enraged about it
>>
>>147057556
lmao
>>
>>147058593
You’re using semantics to negotiate value for your inability to find a sexual partner
>>
File: 1612818902747.jpg (189 KB, 760x596)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>147058540
You are wrong in thinking that virgins would be the ones shitting at women.

The more you know about women, the more successful you are with women, the more years you spent living with a women... the more you hate on women.
It is that simple.
Calling everyone who hates women a virgin is a cheap form of projecting (if you are a virgin simp) or coping (if you are a women and don't want to acknowledge that your hole is a big reason why men deal with you).
Fedoras, white knights, "nice guys" and simps are almost always virgins... and they then end up complaining that the girl they fancy is going with chad who mistreats her.

Stop shitposting on 4channel and get out into the real world.
>>
This movie really gave me anxiety. Being trapped like a prisoner with no way out in some care facility where you have doctors signing off that you aren't mentally capable of making decisions is fucking nightmare fuel.
>>
>>147058711
There are definitely angry virgins though who hate women for their inability to fuck them and they’re enraged at evidence women are having a socialite field day while they remain lonely
>>
Who's idea was this thread Rafe? Yours or Jennifer Salke?
>>
>>147058645
And you're accusing me of the very thing you are doing, I'm providing examples and arguments, you are inventing non-sense, apparently to ease your troubled mind. A negative is the removal of something, for example, cutting your dick off is a negative. I'm saying this because it's important to dispel their sleight of hand, having lost your virginity to someone you are no longer with means you gave your virginity and now it is gone, it's a disastrous situation where a part of you is just gone forever, a part of your own humanity has been taken by someone else and threw it out, which makes you less human, a negative. People take pride in literally fucking up other people while they should outright be ashamed of their destruction of the other and their own self.
>>
>>147058842
cope harder
>>
>>147058711
>You are wrong in thinking that virgins would be the ones shitting at women

The virgins and incels of this site are, of course, well known for their respect and tolerance of females.
>>
>>147058842
>definitely angry virgins though who hate women for their inability to fuck them
And they are a tiny minority and you utter fail at spotting them. Because those incels will always come with an MGTOW vibe.

The most common and most classical incel is a white knight nice guy who defends women on every chance that he gets, but then ends up getting rejected again and again.
>i treat women so well and always defend them but they always end up dating chad who treats them wrong :(
Does that sound familiar with you?
That is the typical incel. He doesn't talk bad about women, he tries his hardest to defends them.
And the only one in this thread who fits into that description is.... (You).
>>
>>147059034
The most common incels on 4chan are trannies.
/lgbt/ is the fastest growing board and they are full of AGP trannies who went there because they are incapable of living as men.
>>
File: RL-Voodoo.jpg (175 KB, 600x400)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
I enjoyed Gone Girl

Anyway this thread is clearly not about the movie in the OP
>>
>>147058842
It is very easy to get sex. It is one of the most easiest things that you can do. Most women on the other had don't have a "socialite field day". Most ride the dick carousell or buy into feminism and end up lonely and by herself when she hits the wall. I am guessing you bought into the misandry. You will end up a lonely spinster.
>>
>>147054573
>Just saw a interview with her and she's a bitch!
>>
>>147055971
Simon Pegg...... Fuck me. Box office posion.
>>
>>147057022
Im sure the 2 woman that browse /tv/ are very angry, faggot
>>
>>147056821
At full speed no less
>>
>>147059199
So full of herself. She’s a scumbag like her character
>>
>>147058914
>that post
Yikes.
Look if we’re playing by your rules, virginity isn’t even a thing, it has no positive because it lacks matter, it’s a theory of not having had something happen yet. The pussy is the positive. If you’re going to be purely semantic (and that blatantly insecure about it) then virginity being the lack of having sex makes it the negative. Having sex is the addition to your life
>>
>>147059043
>oh yeah they exist but they don’t count
Yeah sure buddy
>>
>>147059366
Not him, but virginity is, in fact, a social construct without inherent meaning.
>>
File: Waste of Time.jpg (21 KB, 275x183)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Listen girls, be like the Aes Sedai and end up a lonely looser. They are written like that because they are how feminists are in real life.
>>
>>147059505
Right. So you aren’t born with it as a ‘positive’ in a way where you can spin losing it to be a negative. Virginity is nothing and sex is something so having sex would be a positive in anon’s fucked up abstract semantic argument, which relies on assuming positive and negative are moral statements in math
>>
>>147059468
The point is that the only guy who talks like a virgin in this thread is the one who tries his hardest to defend vaginas.
It fits into the very definition of a nice guy who never gets laid.
...or it is a roastie who is butthurt that men value her the most for her hole and not for her personality.

So lets talk about those virgins.
Who do you think is entering a thread that starts with
>I HATE WOMEN A LOT
just to sperg out about how men shittalk women? What is going on in his mind? What did he expect?
Is he projecting, because he is a nice-guy who is an utter failure with women?
>>
>>147059505
Virginity is as much of a social construct as baby chicks thinking that whatever they first see is their mother, that is, it's not. You can't see it therefore you find it easy to pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
>>147059543
Purity is a positive.

If i have a glass of wine, and i throw sugar into it, i also lost something... it did not gain on value by being diluted.
>>
>>147052111

Its a solid 7/10. Its not like she wins at the end.
>>
File: Bewitching.jpg (99 KB, 627x715)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>147059271
>>
>>147059468
>lets not talk about the most common type of virgin: The nice guy
>lets not talk about the most common type of incel on 4chan: The AGP tranny
>lets instead talk about r/incel/, even thought that there is no reason to believe that one of those would be here
ok...
tell us about you, what brings you here and why are you med that men talk bad about women? An activity that is very common with buddies.
>>
>>147059558
I’m literally not trying to defend vaginas I’m trying to point out insecurity when I see it. I’ve been in a long term relationship for years and frankly your theory that you just have to be bitching about women all the time to be a real man just doesn’t apply in every case like you think it does. There are absolutely angry virgins in this thread who are angry at women for being unable to handle them or get close to them. Some people here have a seriously lonely relationship with women and try to talk shit when they’re really just ineffective with them. Not saying that’s you, by the way
>>
>>147059751
stay seething roastie
>>
>>147059750
Because this place is flooded with it, it’s just a parade of people bitching about the world and reposting things that annoy them because they love to be pissed about it. I doubt it really all matches 1:1 to some offense against you. People get carried away and make a hobby of screeching on the internet and that’s what this board basically is
>>
File: 1611196599060.jpg (10 KB, 124x117)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>147059751
>I’m trying to point out insecurity when I see it
But you sound very insecure yourself.

It already got mentioned about a dozen times that men always shittalk women. I do it with my friends in RL all the time.
Why does this make you so mad?
Why are you so insecure?
Are you in a relationship? When was the last time you had sex?
Do you have friends in RL?
When your friends in RL talk bad about women - which all hetero men do - are yuo then sperging out and calling them incels?
>>
>>147059543
>anon’s fucked up abstract semantic argument
You seem frustrated, this explains your reluctance.
You are denying that people often say "lose" their virginity? Oh it's nothing? Then what are they losing then? Oh they are not actually losing anything? Then why most experience this feeling then? You are engaging in pure denial, which is a stage of grief.

Now I got to say, saying "having sex" sounds weird, you do not possess sex, you do the action of sexual reproduction, you can say you are having a baby but you do not "have" sex, this is probably an error in the English language, I'm sure other language do not all do this misleading mistake. The "positives" in "having" sex is the baby it produces and the feelings that accompanies it, like the feeling of significance, of responsibility and love, that's a positive, those are the gains obtained by the sacrifice (negative) of virginity.
>>
>>147059807
>Because this place is flooded with it
That's your projection anon.

As said:
The type of incel you are crying about will always come with a MGTOW vibe, because he gave up on women and thinks about his life without them.
Men who are in relationships and shittalk women because ... that's what they do... don't do that.

So can you point me to a posting that gives you that vibe? You can link to one.
>>
>>147059807
>People get carried away and make a hobby of screeching on the internet and that’s what this board basically is
Which is exactly what you are doing.
If you are already projecting about such minor things, then it is reasonable to believe that you are a nice-guy virgin yourself, who gets mad when others talk bad about women, because you think you can get pussy by defending them.

Am i right?
You are a virgin, right?
>>
>>147059828
It doesn’t make me mad that men shit talk women here and there, that makes sense and I do it myself. What annoys me the idea that anything less than constant daily irritation directed specifically at women is insufficient behavior as a man. Again I’m in a relationship and we have our ups and downs but none of that really amounts to anger at some woman Joker movie. That any one who gets sick of people bitching about women’s movies or whatever they do for fun must be some idiot who doesn’t get it. You can’t just have a settled, reasonable relationship with a woman that doesn’t demand reposting movies just to bitch at? You can’t just have no need to hear people who might not even be in relationships spill out their anger as often as they can, or even wonder if you guys don’t just piss eachother off with this stuff more than is warranted?
>>
why didn't the mob boss tell her that they got her girlfriend? she would've given up immediately and gave him his shit back
>>
>>147059982
I’ve been in a relationship for years, with a woman, and we fuck. Relax with your cheap guesses.
>>
>>147059751
>I’ve been in a long term relationship for years
get the fuck out of here faggot
>>
>>147059869
Hey man it’s your mental gymnastic, I never really gave anyone shit for not having sex, only shit for taking it out on women like you can’t make it work
>>
>>147060141
Exactly! You hate the idea of it! How am I supposed to think you all have stellar ideas about how relationships should be when you snap at people just for having them!
>>
>>147060073
Talking bad about a feminist movie where, ironically, the stronk women is a villain that you are supposed to like is more harmless than the usual
>fuck women, they never know what they want, why the fuck can't she just tell me without playing games
ranting about the female gender.
>>
>>147059895
Nice theory, but it’s still true that many here have terrible relationships with women and are angry at women for being too ‘difficult’ for them to handle
>>
>>147056805
For referring to myself and others as men?
>>
>>147052111
She deserves to be curb-stomped.
>>
>>147060234
> >fuck women, they never know what they want, why the fuck can't she just tell me without playing games
ranting about the female gender.
We literally have posts like that in this thread and that’s why I brought it all up. Someone earlier literally said that about ‘playing games’ and others exploded into talking about ‘indoctrination’ and female conspiracies against them as men. How about you be a man and quit sniveling over the way women entertain themselves?
>>
>>147058031
This is a good point.
>>
>>147060413
Women are about as childish as anyone who doesn’t really try to rule their own lives, but plenty of people in this thread are truly seething they feel women have beaten them
>>
File: Shill Warning Alert.jpg (24 KB, 360x360)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
THIS THREAD IS FAKE.

People on this thread are trying to promote Rosamund Pike for her upcoming show Wheel of Time
>>
uh but hows the movie guys?good?bad?
>>
>>147060623
Seems like your average ‘it’s good to be bad’ movie but some people are so mentally fried they take it as an attack on their gender
>>
File: 1588584696319.jpg (35 KB, 259x319)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>147060554
>are truly seething they feel women have beaten them
you think there are trannies in this thread?
>>
why did they "have to make it look natural" when trying to kill her? Just pop one in her head and make her disappear. What did they stand to lose if she was murdered? I also found it absurd that they had so much trouble killing two normal women.
>>
>>147060163
It's not "mine", it's the truth.
You have two choices in life, either you make your mind conform to reality, or you don't and then try to make others conform to your whims, the latter of which is the tranny route and no one wants to play with those people since they are unable to be fair. This whole thing is the concept of fairness.
>>
>>147060742
Oh yes actually, there is also an entire tier of virgin transexuals who hate women because they cannot be one. Again it’s not all just cool sexually successful men ‘locker room talking’ like I’m sure some people are
>>
>>147056639
"self aggrandizing pussy" THIS THIS THIS
>>
>>147060883
Youre saying this because your virginity is a treasure and giving it up equates to becoming a transexual to you? I mean what is the link there? Your point is that your virginity is a treasure and should be respected as such, no?
>>
>>147060413
I'm pretty sure the problem is the unnatural approach people have.

Example : women will bitch about the room being 19°C, this might make women sound obnoxious, 19 degrees is not that cold, but now imagine Grug in his cave with his woman, and then she bitches about the cave being too cold which pushes Grug to freeze his balls outside, risking his health, what a bitch am I right? No wait a second, she has a baby attached to her breast, now everything makes sense, the baby might die because of that temperature, that's why the woman is sensible to it, the baby cannot talk, it cannot coerce the man into doing something so the woman has to act like a spokesman toward it. The fact that women bitch gives a survival advantage because of the babies they carry, but if you are a modern man, that is you are a degenerate, you do not have babies, worse, the woman might be on pills that make her feel as if she's pregnant while she's not and now nothing makes sense.

There's a logic about sex that I've found out, sex is always unequal but compatible; the logic of our genitals is them being unequal but compatible; men and women are unequal but compatible.
>>
>>147061180
This honestly. Yes women can be a pain but it’s all pretty natural sexual behavior and though it makes sense to vent it’s really clueless to just diss the entire operation like it doesn’t make sense just because it asks you to cooperate
>>
>>147061118
No idiot, I'm saying this because it applies to everyone, regardless of what I or they like, therefore they should care.
If I wanted to be solipsistic I would talk about the dreams I had which no one should care about since it only concerns me and has no impact in their lives.

This has nothing to do with me, stop trying to personalize it.
>>
>>147061323
So what is your point, that people should preserve virginity? What would you have people do
>>
>>147052111
When I was a 5th grader I was watching boogie nights on hbo. I was watching the scene in boogie nights where the husband walks up to a group of men watching his wife get fucked by another man. The way she looks at him with no remorse as she’s being penetrated by another man made me hate women. Ever since I have physically assaulted the women I have dated. I have beat up 4 of my ex gfs when they out of line or have made me feel weak or laughed at my face. 2 of them still talk to me and they let me fuckem. I should have never watched that movie back in 98.
>>
>>147052229
alright slut lets see them titties
>>
>>147061385
It’s true some amount of anger at women is caused by people erroneously associating women at large with the idea of being cucked. Very sexually unhealthy
>>
>>147061318
>>147061180
ok so how does the typical
>i won't tell you what's wrong, you should know it
make sense in this context?
>>
>>147061372
Recognize its actual value so that people only sacrifice it when it's worth it, obviously. It's basically what people want deep down.
>>
>>147061180
Pretty sure they are more sensible for coldness because they have less fat and more stuff going on in their body at certain times of a month.

The otherwise typical moaning has nothing to do with survival of anything.
It's the opposite.
Everybody knows those shit-tests that women do where they test out how far they can go till you tell them off and put them into their place.
Sometimes they complain because they want you to be a man and say No.

If you think that all female moaning has a reason, you already lost at life.
>>
>>147061473
Yes it's a sign you pay attention to her needs, that's in principle, I do not have your particular example in my mind so I'm not thinking about some bitch with BPD. It makes them feel secure and loved.
>>
>>147061473
That you need to consider their sexual wants and role in the relationship often more so than they do themselves. You’re just supposed to win the bread and create a home where she can have and raise your children. Barring that she may be in denial about her wants for that. I’m not saying it easy or they’re right to act so confused but yeah this is when you remind them your plan of why you’re together and try to stick with it if they still want it
>>
>>147061600
Wrong.

They think that if you are compatible, you will do the right thing anyway, without her having to tell you. Women are submissive by nature. They want you to make the decisions. So she makes sure that she likes the decisions you make.

But in a survival context this makes absolutely no sense, because it just complicates things. It also doesn't matter for the survival of a species if the female likes something.
>>
>>147052229
women are annoying and they piss and shit and (once a month, atleast) bleed everywhere.
>>
>>147061521
Try church
>>
>>147061419
>erroneously associating women at large with the idea of being cucked
>erroneously associating women at large
>erroneously
>>
>>147061694
>wrong
What is the situation you’re talking about? A cavewoman doesn’t know how to ask for fire either, you just see her shiver and get angry. Knowing his partner’s needs is actually a man’s job
>>
>>147061180
In the context of survival, women rights make absolutely no sense.
If you go by nature, they are the gatekeepers who men compete against, but their only job after that is to raise children.
Men are the hunters, defenders and the once who advance society and make the decisions.

Sure, if i look at it in that context, women are breeding machines who shouldn't have rights.
>>
>>147061783
Yeah so you admit the entire idea of females makes you feel as if someone you love is being fucked before your eyes by someone else. You’re crazy. The literal sight of women emasculates you and sharing a room with them makes you feel cucked. That’s irrational and sexually neurotic
>>
>>147061863
>t. will not breed
>>
>>147052229
You dilators never learn
>>
File: 1597545735109.jpg (30 KB, 400x400)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>147061812
>hey what resturant should we pick tonight?
<idc, you choose, everywhere you want
>ok, then we will go to X
<wtf, no
>hmm, then Y?
<nope!
>ok, then you say, what do you feel like?
<i really don't mind, choose anything
>...

>whats wrong baby?
<NOTHING
>tell me, what is it?
<if you would love me, you would know whats wrong!
>>
>>147061894
women cheat more than men lol I’m just pointing out how “erroneously” women are.
>>
>>147061913
already did
>>
>>147062001
Have you been cheated on or have you been single your whole life and rely on statistics to speculate on relationships you don’t have
>>
>>147061894
>the literal sight of women emasculates you and sharing a room with them makes you feel cucked.
why are you talking to trannies?
>>
>>147052111
>deliciously nasty
Gee, I wonder what this movie I've never heard of till now could be about. Surely it's not about a woman killing men for minor perceived slights and being portrayed as objectively good because of it?
>>
why are women so trash bros
>>
>>147062029
I have cheated and Yes I have been cheated on. The funny part is Im always the first one to cheat in the relationship
>>
>>147061984
Well honestly what did you do? Did you cancel plans earlier? Do you not know her favorite restaurant? Did you get pissy it took to long to figure out where to go? I’m not saying she’s the perfect girl or anything but come on try to use your brain
>>
>>147062125
So you really betray them first and have an insecurity about cucking because you cheat yourself
>>
File: 1588353439402.jpg (161 KB, 750x1169)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>147061180
>all women moaning makes sense and has a reason by nature and you have to follow
>>147061863
>by nature, women are breeding machines, they are busy being pregnant for 9 months while men do all the risky stuff and advance society
>>147061913
>WTF! You can't jus say how nature works!. INCEL!!!!

>>147061545
>points out pretty obvious shit-tests that we all know where you are supposed to disagree with her and NOT follow here moaning
>gets ignored
>>
>>147062137
no, she had a dream where i behaved inappropriate
>>
>>147062179
I just don’t get the issue here. I communicate well with my gf, you’re acting like it can’t be done. No need to talk about rights
>>
>>147059542
But moiraine submits to Rand.
>>
File: 20210128193000_1.jpg (258 KB, 1920x1080)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>147057556
perhaps the only based redditor
>>
>>147062165
Yes I cheat first and because I have no respect for modern women
>>
>>147052882
You shouldn't read letterboxd reviews, unless they come from Uwe Boll. Thank god that the site has minimal interaction between the users.
>>
>>147061812
My girlfriend once suggested a threesome because she is the jealous-type and thought that i find one of her coworkers attractive.
It was an obvious test and the right answer was:
>no, i only want to fuck you alone and would never look at other wymyn

I think that is a classic example of those tests.
I get that multiple times a week. She would suggest something that she would hate and i am supposed to deny it.

The very classic stuff.
I would even claim that female moaning is the majority of times just a test.
Yes, women are this stupid and simple-minded, they are basically children.
Also note how women compete against other women. Those passive agressive women-at-the-workplace fights.
>>
>>147052229
based
>>
>>147062415
Exactly. Nice
>>
>>147062252
You are fooling anyone, roastie.
There isn't a single hetero man with a girlfriend who doesn't talk shit about women.

Could it be that you are gay and your gf is male? Imagine not knowing the obvious female tests.
>>
Seriously though consider how much of this shit talk about women is just you emasculating yourself. Thriving on stories where you’re the victim and calling women your oppressor because you just can’t get a grip on them. Again there’s a difference between locker room talk and exposing yourself to mass anti-heterosexual therapy in principle because you think feeling fucked all the time is a way to be
>>
>>147062477
You’re the one explaining how you can’t figure them out and how when tested you get confused and angry lol
>>
File: 1584410634344.jpg (80 KB, 657x527)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
I dreamed that my bf did flirt with another women.
That's why i am mad at him for the whole week. He asked me whats wrong. Why did he do this? If he loves me, he would know whats wrong.
All men are pigs.
>>
>>147062568
No, im pretty good at spotting the shit-tests.
I am perfectly confident and fine with it.

But just because they are easy to spot, doesn't mean that they aren't retarded. Just because i know how to behave with children, doesn't know that i now approve of childish behavior.

see >>147062415
>>
Gosh maybe you guys just have shitty partners lol
>>
>>147062672
What’s bullshit about them?
>>
File: 1584698265000.jpg (13 KB, 241x250)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>147062601
I know that feel, sister.
I was grocery shopping with my bf last week and he asked me if buying this brand of pasta is fine and i replied with
>Yes. Its fine!
and he actually thought that i meant that it's fine.
Why are man like this? How doesn't he understand that i actually mean the opposite of what i am saying?
>>
File: 1586909370092.jpg (268 KB, 1920x1920)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
Melissa at work did recently copy some papers for Jim, even thought that she knows that i am trying to get together with him. What a bitch!
I did report her to our supervisor and lied and claimed that she called me a bitch. My friend Sandra did approve and so Melissa got told of. She cried and did run out of office. I hope she gets fired.
>>
>>147062782
Lol I remember going to store with my ex gf to get something to eat. She was super quiet and looked angry. When we’re finished she got mad at me and blew a gasket “I don’t want to cook!” I told the cunt why didn’t she say something when I was first asking her what she wanted to eat? I even ask her to if she wanted to go get some from red lobster.
>>
>>147062782
>>147062601
In my experience you can just talk to a woman and ask her what’s bothering her but then again my relationship with women is pretty much limited to my wife and we get along very well
>>
>>147062069

Not really, but they *do* imply that the audience should at least have some sympathy for her just because she’s a woman and has experienced mean men be bossy a lot :((((( so sad so so sad
>>
Is this the part of the thread where you daydream about being a vile woman so you can be angrier at women? Just writing stories about bad things women can do so you can stay as mad as possible at them?
>>
>>147062976
Easy enough though, women do need training but you can just tell her to be okay saying she doesn’t want to cook so long as you’re also interested in take our occasionally. Very regular growing pain of a relationship, not that I’m trying to say you’re wrong for seeing it as silly though
>>
>>147062994
Sounds like your average antihero protagonist
>>
File: 1598114083816.jpg (117 KB, 1600x900)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
My boyfriend likes to work in his garage on his car. I don't understand why men have passions and hobbies. He is supposed to spend all his free time with me. Stupid car. I don't do that. I don't have hobbies.
As soon as i can find a better men who can give me the attention i need i will leave him.
>>
>>147063095
>not that I’m trying to say you’re wrong for seeing it as silly though
>silly

No women are retarded and are fucking CUNTS! I blame social media and movies agreeing with this type of behavior
>>
>>147054084
Pluck thine eyes
>>
>>147062987
>you can just talk to a woman and ask her what’s bothering her
You fool!
Most of the time they don't know it themselves whats wrong and it's just that one time of the month getting closer. Women are emotional, emotions don't always make sense.

Noboy cares about your gf (male).
>>
>>147063311
UUUUH LITERALLY JUST TRACK HER CYCLES BRO I know you may be being sarcastic but honestly it took me only about three months to notice my girlfriend becomes almost inconsolable once a month. Just literally keep her ‘comfort food’ handy and you can basically tell her she’s on her period so she should forget her emotions and have a snack. PMS is almost instantly defeated by keeping some dumb ice cream handy
>>
Wait a minute do you guys seriously have trouble figuring out the period? Are you sitting there arguing with your gf about a restaurant while not understanding she’s bleeding? How many guys think their gf are crazy just because they don’t figure out their ovulation lol? Seriously just buy that bitch a weighted blanket and make some chai tea, works every time
>>
Why are women playing the depression and bi polar disorders role more? “Haha I’m sorry I cheated on you, stole your money and killed your dog I have depression”
>>
>>147063480
Did that happen to you?
>>
File: 1611038093818.jpg (24 KB, 333x450)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Sandra from work did ask me if i want to come for dinner to her with my boyfriend.
I think that my boyfriend might find Sandra attractive and i asked him if he wants us to visit them and he said YES.
I AM SO ANGRY.
I am sure he just said Yes because he fancies her! Maybe he thinks about cheating with her!!! He was supposed to say No!
>>
>>147062223
KEK KEKED BY DREAM LIKE IN EYES WIDE SHUT
>>
When you’re so lonely that you have to LARP as a woman yourself in order to hate one
>>
File: 1596471571421.jpg (51 KB, 820x567)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>147062987
My boyfriend always asks me what i want and i always have to explain it to him when something bothers me.
I think he doesn't understand me. He should know without having to ask. He seems insecure and doesn't want to make decisions.
As soon as i meet a better guy i will leave him.
>>
>>147063652
back to crystal cafe tranny
>>
>>147062179
You have to recognize where her orders comes from.
Like the story of Adam and Eve, Eve is a follower, she followed the orders of the snake, Adam then followed Eve's orders which were in fact the snake's orders, that's why you cannot follow women, you end up following some cunt indirectly that you would never follow if it was an order directly from him.
>>
>>147063675
Says the man who role plays as a screaming bitch
>>
>>147062782
I want to fuck that wojak
>>
File: 1585505630127.png (347 KB, 904x709)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>147063732
>>
>>147063754
Nice drip
>>
File: 1612974512573.gif (2.95 MB, 600x338)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB GIF
>>147052229
>>
>>147063732
look at the timestamps, roastie
>>
File: 1600659532622.jpg (72 KB, 1044x783)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>147063732
but seriously just go on crystal cafe right now and they are pretty much saying the same things people have been larping here

this is from their vent thread

>hang out with moid friend a lot
>he likes me
>meh
>start to not like him as much
>he acts as though his happiness depends on me
>what the fuck do i do i want to leave him but i feel so bad, he's always asking to hang out and shit too
>>
>>147063837
Oh nice. Anyways feel free to daydream about women emotionally abusing you I’m sure that’s the ticket
>>
>>147058401
the worst part is that it doesnt even fit. there is nothing more estrogeny than using words you dont know because you want to replicate the tone of the articles and tweets you have been reading. certainly this femoid has read the phrase 'performatively hating' before and brainlessly inserted it into its post for no reason other than to adapt to the jargon of the herd
>>
>>147063875
I don’t even know what crystal cafe is but yeah man fuckin trannies are obviously ten times worse as women. I’m not even saying women aren’t difficult bitches or anything it’s just crazy the way some people expect to be betrayed by them
>>
>>147063929
It fits. Performatively, as in doing something for a performance. Having women hate general threads and keeping group copypasta for the fun of bitching about it is performative outrage. Some people definitely do it to fit in
>>
Is Islam right about women?
>>
>>147058206
>Men have it bad in our society.
No one has it good in this society , feminism is an ideology that weaponizes narcissism and exploits both women and men into a false interpretation of history. Women whore themselves out and live like corporate slaves to "empower themselves", men are emasculated and shamed into submission for following their own interests, and thus a false dichotomy of the male vs the female is created, not as biologically distinct entities but socially distinct entities who need to vie for power. It's egalitarian trash , liberalism as a whole is a cancer and is slowly killing us.
>>
File: 1592791581193.jpg (129 KB, 720x871)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
Reminder that you are NOT supposed to do what a woman says she wants you to do.
And everybody who ever had a girlfriend knows this.

Don't believe that LARPing roastie.
Women love to test you. They try to find out how far they can go before getting told of. They suggest the opposite of what they want in order to see if you deny.
Don't fail those very basic tests.
Of course not everything is a test, BUT:
Denying something that she actually wants is better than agreeing to something that she wants you to disagree with.
Women want a dominant man anyway, you are supposed to overrule them. It is never wrong to disagree with them, as long as you stay rational. If you get emotional, you also lost.
>>
>>147064111
Right though you can just know this and establish a decent rapport with a woman without succumbing to the anti-sex propaganda you get from media and the /r9k/ infestation
>>
>>147056866
it caused so many brainlets and mentally ill to out themselves with their shit takes, it's honestly impressive
>>
>>147064018
if there is any place of discourse where any utterance can and should be reasonably taken to be a genuine expression of opinion (and, therefore, nothing more) its an anonymous basket weaving forum
>>
>>147064197
I disagree, the board obviously has trends and cultures and we deliver information to ourselves and tell ourselves we can only trust eachother. People definitely get carried away by anonymous trends and even if you believe everyone is speaking completely freely from their own heart it’s still completely true that people are manipulated daily into believing one thing or another here based on the information posted. People become angry with games they’ve never played and people they’ve never heard of. It’s just not all from the heart. There is collectivism that isn’t attached to narcissism
>>
>>147064161
>you can just know this and establish a decent rapport with a woman
Yes, and then ideologically oppose a cancerous infestation that prevents people from making good rapport with the opposite sex. The root cause of it is a combination of dying social capital due to technology and etc societal factors leading to ideological issues which further causes social alienation based upon false notions of total egalitarianism. It's not just an issue of feminism, it's the entire social dynamic of men vs women that needs to be done away completely.
>>
>>147064111
Feminists are whores, you can see this when they talk about "objectification", by which they mean "whore-ifycation" but they cannot say that because it would imply that being a whore is wrong. Their whole goal is to get as much resources from men for free, so they don't like that men treat them like prostitutes but they'll act like prostitutes as soon as they can get resources from it.
With this knowledge you can then determine the male counterpart to feminism, it is a prostitute client, people who promote having as much sex with women as possible while spending the least amount of resources possible are called pickup artists. Both are the sides of the same coin, both hate each others, interacting with feminist makes you hate women, interacting with a pickup artist makes you hate men, they feed each other's camps despite hating each others.
>>
>>147064379
Sure but you can do it with a casual hand wave and an agreement between you and your partner, usually more effectively than seething about it. I just don’t think any of this thread is ‘liberated’ from the man vs woman bullshit
>>
What is the true root of your hatred anons?
>>
>>147064497
Obviously the belief that women can’t be handled and that a relationship with them is impossible without outward grief
>>
How come she is so hot and a really good actor by blockbuster standards, yet has been in such shit films.
>>
>>147064497
Jews and their rejection of Christ.
>>
>>147052229
Horrible bait, yet it seemed to work exceedingly. Rile these boys up
>>
>>147064569
Why do they always cast her roles where she makes women look bad and evil?
>>
>>147064634
Funny how people missed the second part of the post saying that all this shit serves to emasculate men and avoiding it is good for your self image as a man
>>
>>147052229
Yeah it's not "you guys" it's literally a leftoid Discord network posting all of the things that you complain about inorganically 24.7 while hoping people like me will stop posting so wrong assumptions will be made by you.

Your confusion comes from not accepting reality even when it is presented to you.
>>
>>147064535
You might be right, I've never been in a relationship with a woman. Is that really why you're so angry though?
>>
>>147064957
I hate the idea that men are sabotaging themselves by getting all this negative information about women from the internet without having a personal relationship with any women of their own. They’re not all as bad as what the internet says and I hope you’re not missing opportunities because you’re angry about something you’ve read
>>
>>147064425
>Sure but you can do it with a casual hand wave and an agreement between you and your partner
Yeah but that kind of isolates you from the rest of society? The issue isn't just an interpersonal one, like I said it's an actual group dynamic fueled by social isolation and ideology. Individuals, partners, families, and entire communities ought to reject the premise completely and in a unified manner. It's a state of post totalitarian social control , a term most people are probably unfamiliar with for a reason. Much like the Revolutions of 89 eventually a generation will come along to oppose this form of control, except this time probably with a very anti liberal bias from both sides of the political spectrum.

>Most of this thread doesn't reject the man vs women bullshit
Not really, no
>>
>>147064931
So this thread is fake women-hate to make me hate men more? I’m not sure how I’d be the villain for asking people not to be so insane about women
>>
>>147060584
>Rosamund Pike
>Wheel of Time
Should be an interesting biopic.
The wheel has not been kind
>>
>>147065031
Yeah it’s definitely true your relationship has to be personalized because a chunk of modern social norms don’t work in many relationships. You don’t have to be a pariah though. Maybe I’m lucky because I have peers and a nearby culture that understands relationships are good
>>
>>147064400
Yeah which is the social isolation aspect , engaging in mass hedonism in order to cope with the lack of genuine emotional and social ties / competency. Hiding behind ideology for the lack of character and meaning as if they followed a secular religion.
>>
>>147065113
>because a chunk of modern social norms don’t work in many relationships
Pretty much, yeah. Which is why these etc norms needs to be opposed because healthy relationships don't have room for some kind of manufactured ideological divide which is incompatible with maintaining any kind of social capital.
>>
>>147065044
STFU roastie
>>
>>147065013
I agree with you anon, I really hope they get a chance to process what pain they're feeling and find a woman they really connect with.
>>
>>147065113
>>147065313
basically we need to go back to a patriarchal society
>>
The ending was good
>>
>>147061385
>The way she looks at him with no remorse as she’s being penetrated by another man
I always feel worse for women in these situations. Man she fell in love with now has such little regard for her, the only way he can be turned on (by her) is by watching her get railed by some random.
I'm sure not every situation is like this, but I've seen it go down this way first hand. Outside of her children she's dead inside, while he's excited like a teen in puberty by the idea of his wife being absolutely used by the friend of a neighbor.
>>
>>147065397
What women actually want is polygamy. And that's what we're going back to. Bottom 80% get called creepy rapists while the top 20% that women actually want get gaga eyes for doing the same thing.
What normally happens then is the men start killing each other, but that was before video games and youtube and enough welfare to keep you perma-supplied with all the food and drugs you need to keep the situation from ever truly sinking in. Throw in some misanthropy and antinatalism in there to disarm the masses of men for good measure, and problem solved.
>>
>>147058711
More than half the population is female. How can you defend some like this?
>>
>>147065656
That’s a pretty contemporary and half witted idea. As if you actually assume modern sex culture is nature
>>
>>147052381
lmao
>>
>>147066021
Most societies are polygamic. They're also highly incestuous. Western church is the only one that really did anything on a big scale to combat this, with not even kings allowed to have multiple wives.
This culture then conquered the world and everyone tried to emulate it in order to keep up, but the world we live in now is extremely abnormal in this respect as well as many others.

A female would rather share an extremely successful male with other females than have an unsuccessful one to herself. Richest guy in the US has as much money as how many people from the bottom up? An extreme example, but the trend holds. Highly successful males are not slightly more successful than unsucessful ones, but orders of magnitude more. Pareto principle and all that.
>>
>>147064347
>this is performative hate
>no its not
>yes it is, in the sense that some people here engage in it to 'fit in'
>this is unlikely on an anonymous imageboard, and should therefore not be assumed
>false, because people on here are affected by the discourse

how do you pack so many fallacies into so little space,
how much estrogen do you need to be on to argue this way and think it makes sense
>>
>>147066515
you operate under the questionable assumption that desirability to females is a simple linear function of "success"
>>
>>147052229
>performatively
No I genuinely hate women
>>
>>147066817
well it by definition is isn't it
>>
>>147066647
Why do you assume your first thought is always completely correct? Your claim that everybody here is a totally free-thinking individual and we have zero followers is just ridiculous. You don’t just copy people to put posts to your name, you often do it because you’re on a board where everyone is having fun being angry and saying nigger so you join in too. There’s definitely crowd mentality and this board being an anonymous mob promotes people to come in and act as angry as the mob when it feels good. Don’t for a second think the ‘prevailing’ attitudes here are objective truths, they’re just attitudes people come up with on a board they frequent
>>
>>147066881
That’s a much better post to than the retard debating definitions lol. I appreciate your ability to cut to the chase compared to that semantic dagger
>>
>>147067066
Semantic faggot*
>>
>>147052111
I'm glad she got what she deserved at the ending.
>>
>>147066647
Also if your greentext was to make my train of though seem crazy, you did a poor job. Most anyone can agree people here are affected by the discourse, and there’s zero merit to your claim anonymity immunizes a person to discourse
>>
>>147056866
She gets killed in the end. It's a dark comedy.
>>
>>147052229
>performatively hating women
My hatred towards women is very real my friend.
>>
>>147067777
Hey that counts for something
>>
>>147052229
you can leave anytime now, theres a place made for you

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>147068265
Oh sorry. I interrupted your self-pity sesh
>>
File: midsommar2.jpg (74 KB, 800x538)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>147056866
>in that the woman character is written as a despicable piece of shit, but because of our current social context and general idiocy, people see them as positive
Same shit happened with Midsommar
>>
her being a vaper adds to the cunt factor very much.
>>
>>147068570
pseud, join your kind
>>
Just find a woman who also hates women, they all do.
>>
female power fantasy - the movie
>>
>>147065013
>They’re not all as bad as what the internet says
yeah, they are worse
>>
>>147068595
I don't think comparing this film to Midsommar is fair
>>
>>147052229
>performatively
someone went to college for a meme degree!
>>
soundtrack is pretty stellar in this
>>
File: 1600222284245a.webm (2.97 MB, 576x1024)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
>>147065013
You don't actually care if someone finds a compatible woman and a healthy relationship. You're just white knighting for good boy points. You're mad at imagined slights from frustrated anonymous men towards whatever roastie that was nice enough to let you pay for her dinner this week. If you have a unicorn go covet it on the pedestal you've built for them. I know where I belong as a pig in the mud. Some paladin of feminism with his dick wet telling me to take a shower isn't going to change anything except make you feel better for being a smug ally.
>>
>>147071397
wouldve been more based if you didnt bump the thread, fampai.
>>
>>147052111
There’s two good bits
>>
>>147052111
I liked this movie a lot. I thought it was going to be some Mary Sue but everything they showed could have also been played by a guy. I like the casting cause she played it perfectly
>>
>>147064497
You eating the apple in the garden of eden
>>
>>147071397
I do care.
>>
>>147071397
Also you’re saying you’re a dirty person who won’t take a shower? Why? Dude do whatever man
>>
>>147052229
Yes, 4chan is a tool to brainwash all men.
In our new world, we will torture and kill all women. Replace them with artificial wombs. Even the wombs will be smarter. Then everybody will be gay and we will finally take step forwards without women nagging and destroying everything we try to do. Then we go to other planets and kill their female population.
>>
>>147052314
You don't belong anywhere, you coping incel. This isn't your little safe space. Seethe
>>
>>147073245
Nah not brainwash but it's like the whole site is a coping mechanism
>>
Was the guy at the end who shot her supposed to be seen as a bad guy? Because red hat and Midwestern style white male? I thought he was the hero.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.