[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fkodrrvzsdx31.jpg (64 KB, 750x500)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>Jake Lloyd
Developed paranoid schizophrenia and assaults his mother
>Macaulay Culkin
Addicted to drugs and slept with Michael Jackson
>Edward Furlong
Addicted to heroin and cocaine, assaulted his girlfriends

I also noticed that all former child actors grew to be like 5'7" or below. What went on behind the scenes that made them end up like this?
>>
>>142451048
Jews
>>
Rape.
>>
I remember reading that news article in 2012 about Culkin having 6 months left before he dies.
>>
>>142451048
schizophrenia is mostly genetic, I think.

The only schizophrenic actors or actresses you're likely to hear about are those who became famous at a very young age and then developed it later in life.
>>
>>142451048
Giving kids that much money and power, being around pedophiles and druggies. Only hearing yes, and about how great and smart you are. Its going to fuck up most adults. But the kids never had a chance. You also need to ask yourself what kind of parent is wants their kids to be raised in that environment? Sure parents want their kids to grow up to be rich, but seeing your child as a cashcow, and putting them in the toxic environment that is Hollywood, I would assume their home life isn't stellar. And even if it was, once they become actors, and get used to everyone kissing their ass, how long until they resent mommy-manager? It ruins the power dynamic of parent and child.

Macaulay Culkin and Edward Furlong didn't get to have childhoods and both were doing drugs before their teenage years. Jake Lloyd wasn't really an actor, but being the annoying kid from Star Wars ruined his life. He was teased constantly, and its not like Anakin was a cool character everyone liked.

As for being short, most actors in general are short. But being a kid actor, you usually want someone who is going to be small and cute looking for the most amount of time. You don't want a growth spurt in the middle of production.
>>
>>142451048
I watch all of Eddie's videos. To me, he's STILL COOL! https://www.cameo.com/edwardfurlong
>>
>>142451048
https://reason.com/2015/12/22/kurt-russell-im-not-a-republican-im-wors/
>”I believe in limited Constitutional government, free market capitalism, reach for the brass ring. There's this place where you can go do that and don't step on anybody's toes and still try to reach for the brass ring.”

The ones that don’t turn to hedonism turn out okay.
>>
>>142451048
Edward Furlong was probably raped and molestedby pedowood. He was dating a 26 yr old when he was 13 or 14.
>>
>>142451536
Source?
>>
>>142451048
Because they were heavily abused by their parents and Hollywood producers and directors their entire childhood.
>>
children are not meant to be exposed to that many people early in their life. they should be insulated to their families until they can defend themselves mentally.
>>
>>142451048
they don't
>>
>>142451048
Didn’t Schwarzenegger molest him on set or am I thinking of someone else?
>>
File: gos.png (249 KB, 389x489)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
Lots of child actors turn out fine.
>>
>>142451708
he has been making this stupid face for like 30 years now
why is he so smug
>>
>>142451579
https://www.reddit.com/r/Terminator/comments/ilc3fe/jacqueline_louise_domac_was_29_when_she_started/
>>
They come out fine when they're actually protected from the whole drugs and craziness part of the business by their parents. Stage parents are the biggest thing that destroy child actors. You get ones who never had any trouble and grew up acting into adulthood.
>>
File: Lucy-Boynton-Sing-Street.png (1.53 MB, 1366x566)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>142451929
>>
>>142451048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIrssZ0F87I
>>
File: 1366633062322.jpg (150 KB, 1100x753)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>142451048
parents are the key

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.