[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 81 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1662322275688427.webm (2.93 MB, 576x1024)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
I lived in Japan for two and a half years and spent time in other parts of Asia. I do a VERY specific type of maintenance for a specialized server and got a job in Tokyo right before covid. Since I know many of you are weebs who have never had the chance to go to Japan, I will answer questions here. While I spent 90% of the time in Japan, I was able to travel around Asia as well.

Key takeaways:

1) Japan is hands down the best place for a white person to live in Asia, IF you have money. The food quality and safety is excellent. Prostitution, while more expensive than anywhere else in Asia, provides whores who know how to please you. Geisha culture has not been completely extinguished from modern Japanese culture so you can have some wonderful experiences with prostitutes, better than Europe and far better than anything in America.

What is very interesting about Japanese services and restaurants is that everyone specializes in one thing and does that for their entire life, becoming excellent at whatever they do. Since Japanese work so much (notice I did not say "hard" or "smart", but "much" meaning that they are forced to spend many hours at work even if it's unproductive), they highly value "experiences" such as eating out, shows, etc, whatever. This puts a very high pressure on the service industry to deliver quality, meaning that if you're a westerner living in Japan, making a lot and working relatively little due being in a specialized field, you get to reap immense benefits from their service industry. These services were designed for Japanese people to enjoy, for their OWN people, but due to globalization you can now siphon off the cream from their society for your own benefit. It's actually amazing.
>>
File: 1655374629922.webm (835 KB, 400x400)
835 KB
835 KB WEBM
2) One of the most fascinating aspects, to me, was Japan's racist and arrogant nature being derived from an inferiority complex rather an an superiority complex. While white/European "racism" comes from an actual superiority to other races in terms of cultural, scientific, and artistic achievement, Japan's racism and supreme arrogance comes from not wanting to be associated with Chinese culture, from which they are HEAVILY influenced by even to this day, and wanting to be accepted by Anglo-Saxon power. There is a deep rooted hatred for China in Japan despite almost all Japanese culture being based upon Chinese culture (Japan was a vassal state of China until about 1100 AD), particularly the philosophy which is rooted in Confucianism.

This creates a very interesting interaction dynamic with Japanese if you are white. You notice that they intensely discriminate against Chinese and Koreans (younger generations lesser so due to k pop), and almost comically fawn over white people and culture. And yet, their disdain for their yellow brothers creates an intense sense of self-hatred, making them servile to whites, almost slave like, in the presence of whites. This was fascinating because you don't see this behavior with chinese or koreans. While you can obviously tell that both groups are less sophisticated than Japanese, they don't have this kind of sniveling pandering servile attitude towards whites. They are genuinely curious to be around whites, especially rural koreans and chinese, but it's in a way where they view you as alien rather than a supreme master.
>>
File: 1654297123657.jpg (79 KB, 1024x1006)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
3) The two largest draw backs of Japan are that it becomes boring very quickly once the "fantasy" wears off, and the women. Japan is wonderful at first, and it still is, but once the novelty fades and you start seeing it for what it is, which is simply a slightly higher developed asian country, it becomes boring. The temples are boring, the shrines are boring, the food gets boring, the conversations in particular gets SUPER boring once you realize that Japanese people are somewhat uncultured and ignorant of many things due to their insular society and culture. Japanese appear to be very smart, and they definitely are in certain regards, but much of this image has to do with them not opening their mouths or commenting on things. Once you hear their opinions on certain matters, you realize that they are somewhat uncultured, though still more cultured than their neighboring asian countries.

Once you've made a few japanese women squeal, you've made them all squeal. Japanese women are one of the few types of women left in the world who semi-play "hard to get" which makes chasing them fun. They are sluts and whores (all women are in modern society), but they at least PRETEND to be demure in the initial stages of courtship. It's quite fun. However, after bedding them I still prefer white women. Not only because I find them more attractive, but they are also more interesting and independent. Lots of people here want "trad wives" and while there is truth to that, you also want someone who you can talk to and debate with, and have interesting conversations with. This will not happen with a Japanese woman, they do not have opinions because they were trained from birth not to think critically about the majority of topics
>>
Did you mean to post this on /pol/?
>>
FOOTA
>>
>>2396183
Mate, thanks for spelling all of that out. Was just thinking today about places I could possibly move to in the US and outside. Japan was a place I'd been thinking about, but didn't know enough about to really make a decision. This is my first time on this board and your thread was one of the first I saw. It answered pretty much anything I needed to know.

I do have a couple of questions:
What do you do for a living?
I've heard people mention Japan is xenophobic, but how so? What's the worst treatment you can remember?
If I were to visit Japan and live there for a month, what places would suggest are a priority to experience and what things or places would you recommend to stay away from?
And another weird question, what is the fitness scene like? Does Japan have a need for athletic trainers or personal trainers?
>>
>>2396185
interesting, does this extend to other whites (I am blonde russian who's been living in america, have burger accent)
>>
>>2396183
I'll be the one to say it: give us more advice/info about cooming/hookers. I like what your wrote about it. I'm planning a long ish term trip soon, and I have no qualms about paying for it tbqh
>>
>>2396250
unless you find asian men attractive, which you won't, you won't benefit from the servile attitude of the Japanese men.

Depends on your goals though, I met many 6/10 white women who lived like 9/10s in Japan
>>
>>2396252
Depends what you want to get into. Any specific questions?

There's something fun called a "pervert chair" where you sit on a mini stool with the bottom cut out, and you can hire one or two women to suck you off or eat out your ass and balls from beneath, or both at the same time
>>
In what part of Japan were you an ALT?
>>
File: 1660634682285552.jpg (142 KB, 700x700)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>2396187
>you also want someone who you can talk to and debate with, and have interesting conversations with. This will not happen with a Japanese woman...
Also isnt happening with white women, at least not the ones Ive found. Maybe im just not looking in the right place.
Heading to Japan myself in a week for vacation. Thinking of moving over for 6 months or so once I save up enough.
Nice writeup. I like your view of Japanese racism being due to inferiority. My dad studies Korea as much as I do Japan, and he says the same thing about the Koreans and their "Small Dog Syndrome".
>>
>>2396282
Not an alt, Tokyo.

>>2396284
Yes, China, as fucked up and dirty as it is currently, is the big dog of Asia and it's influence was and still is immense. It's like Roman/Greek influence on Europe, but even greater as the east asian nations diversified less from China than European countries from Greco roman culture

You can feel this when you speak to Chinese people vs Koreans and Japanese. They are obnoxious and feel superior even though their government is shit and quality of life is shit for the average person, but they do not have an in built inferiority complex because they know their culture was supreme for a thousands of years. Both Korea and Japan were vassal states of China.
>>
File: 1642416213538.jpg (451 KB, 1536x2048)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>>2396183
how many jap women you creampied?
>>
>>2396183
Wow, it's like you're describing a country no one knows.
Are you fucking Magellan or something? You dumb american cunt.
>>
>>2396312
>Are you fucking Magellan or something? You dumb american cunt.

Nah he's just a whtyo zoomer that thought he has discovered a new world, repeating the same thing what travelers have been saying since the 1980s.

The golden era for whites was the 80s when there was no internet. You can creampie jap girls all day, they woreshipped whites. nowadays they know whites are begpackers :(
>>
File: 1650465740136.jpg (35 KB, 700x450)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>2396183
>I do a VERY specific type of maintenance for a specialized server

Cringey white nerd working in IT detected.

No Chad ever goes to Japan and writes essay length posts on the most obvious shit.

picrel its (you). I have seen your type in those language meetups.
>>
>>2396315
>The golden era for whites was the 80s
It was the golden era overall, we will never go back.
>>
>>2396312
Kek.
>>
>>2396183
sauce
>captcha: JAPJNW
>>
>>2396183
>Prostitution, while more expensive than anywhere else in Asia, provides whores who know how to please you
already incorrect. japs are dead fish, even their prostitutes. if they are not dead fish, they are mid 30s+ or chinese/SEA/gook pretending to be jap
>>
>>2396183
>I do a VERY specific type of maintenance for a specialized
>Japan is hands down the best place for a white person
>you can have some wonderful experiences with prostitutes
>While white/European "racism" comes from an actual superiority to other races

This is how I know you're an incel.

>>2396188

Exactly.

Thread hidden and reported.
>>
>>2396183

Yo, I'm a 6'1 African american with dreads and built like a brick house. How will I be treated? Could I get any pussy?
>>
>>2396446
not op, but from my personal experience you will not get treated well
asians have no qualms in expressing their disgust for black people
you're already in the best country w.r.t. treatment of blacks
don't travel, anywhere you go will be worse
>>
OP, this is a travel board, not r9k. Tells us about your travels and your experiences instead of giving us a basic ass take on Jap culture which anyone could've figured out from reading a history book.
>>
>>2396187
ok scrawny noodle arms IT nerd zoomie, where's the creampie stories?
>>
>>2396452

Blacks in Japan won't be treated as well as whites but they will have no problem getting pussy.
>>
>>2396281
I just want to know the how and where of getting a hookie. Not into any crazy shit, just want some pussy and GFE at most
>>
>>2396183
>>2396185
>>2396187
>>2396188
>>2396199
Does anybody else physically cringe irl when you're reading something that you know is written by a /pol/tard autist?
>>
>>2396312
typical foreign response attempting to sound witty while being in reality a massive brainlet.
>>
>>2396183
i cant imagine living a life where the first point which i discuss when comparing cities to live in is the prostitution
>>
>>2396457
I don't understand this desu. Asians are basically whites with narrow eyes yet whites are treated so much better
>>
>>2396188
Kek what a retarded fake and gay story
>>
>>2396475

First off asians (which is too broad a term) are not whites with narrow eyes, not even close. Being white carries a certain cachet that other foreigners just don't have. The disparity isn't as big as it used to be, but it's still plainly evident. Just the way it is. The other anon was asking about getting laid anyway, where I think the discrepancy is the lowest.
>>
>>2396183
>unironically paying for a woman to touch you
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2396312
/thread
should've known there would be nothing but generalizations and lack of self awareness as soon as I read "New York".
>>
>>2396183
Kek, OP is a janny. Isn't that reportable?
>>
>>2396406
Untrue

I find white girls far more likely to starfish than japs.

Maybe it’s you anon.
>>
>>2396312
>DOOD AMERICANS!!!! FUCKIN AMERICANS!!!
reddit might be better for you. you'll get more upvotes
>>
all people who see prostitutes have a secret hatred of women
>>
>>2396183
I don't think there is much to brag about, from moving to Tokyo to New York, larper
>>
>>2396183
>almost comically fawn over white people and culture
Stopped reading there. This is some autisimo weeb tier larp. Japan isn't like your animes
>>
>>2396688
no. they are just losers who cant get laid
>>
>>2396692
Most people I know who see prostitutes do get laid, but they choose to pay for women so they can have sex on a whim, and do whatever disgusting and degenerate acts they want to those poor women, before booting them out of a hotel room with some cash in hand.

It is abusive behavior. There are men who can't get laid who see hookers, but for the most part it is sex starved degenerates who get off on degrading women.
>>
>>2396688
There's been an awful lot of reddit on this board lately.
>>
>>2396183
What's the process of getting a visa like? I want to move there but I'm "unskilled", so how would I go about getting a work visa?
>>
>>2396183
>that webm
I tease my Korean gf like this all the time, and then she playfully hits me with her weak twig-like arms. It's the cutest shit.
>>
>>2396707
Does she ever play-hit you too hard by accident, forcing you to pin her down and rape her anally in order to teach her that some lines are not to be crossed?
>>
>>2396688
This faggot literally cries about anything
>muh soggy knees
For a board focussed on travel you’re not very worldly
>>
>>2396708
Thankfully not yet. Sometimes when I'm working out I'll have her sit on my back when I'm doing push-ups... just as a reminder.
>>
>>2396695
(You)
>>
>>2396185
>And yet, their disdain for their yellow brothers creates an intense sense of self-hatred, making them servile to whites, almost slave like, in the presence of whites.
You completely misread your conversations. They're not "slave like" or "servile" to you -- they're being extremely polite because it's their culture, you mistakenly read it as friendliness or admiration. Crazy you lived in Japan and totally missed this.
>>
>>2396692
spoiler alert: the prostitution industry in the US is almost entirely floated by bored middle aged, upper middle class married men. the stereotype of the loser incel paying for pussy is so out of touch its unreal.

>>2396695
is correct.
>>
>>2396695
Based coomers. Can I get a nip prostitute for weird fetishes?
>>
>>2396688
My hatred is not a secret
>>
>>2396187
Question: How do /pol/tards like you who feel "superior" to Asians cope with the fact that Japan has less crime than whatever country you come from (Including the completely majority-white parts of your country) and in general Japanese are more trustworthy than your average white person?
Their cities are cleaner, feel much safer, women are more traditional, and in general Japan is much more civilized than any White country where everyone feels like they have to be a rebel and not conform (which is why, no matter if you remove minorities from white society, white society will still always be inferior to Japan because you'll just fill in the niche left by the minorities because you can't conform).

I just want to know how you manage to know all of these facts, and yet somehow walk away with the idea that, even the whitest white parts of whatever country you came from (Probably America, Canada, Ireland, or UK), are absolutely inferior in all of the above ways to Japan as a whole.
>>
>>2396704

If by "unskilled" you mean you don't even have a bachelor degree, your only real option left is to find some roastie jap woman to marry so you can get a spousal visa.
>>
>>2396737
You seethe so god damn much. All OP did was offer some opinions and say Japanese like whites a lot. Big whoop. You sound so retarded.
>>
File: 1583457167627.jpg (1.06 MB, 1080x1440)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>2396737
Are you the same white seethe poster who has been sperging in every thread recently?
>>
File: OP.jpg (146 KB, 819x1024)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>2396183

OP hasn't said anything about going to the onnsen, fighting Niger touts in Roppongi, eating a hole-in-the-wall sushi joint, attending sumo shows or visiting or creampie'ing jap girls

Makes me think OP is one of those goofy white nerds that didn't experience Japan but observed it in his head.

picrel a very accurate picture of oP
>>
>>2396316
Kek
>>
>>2396774
seethe
>>
This thread attracts the resident Asian Identity and anti-coomer posters and keeps him busy, thanks for your service OP!
>>
>>2396805
the only person seething is you for being outed as a dorky noodle arms white nerd.
>>
>>2396814
>azn identity the post
>>
>>2396774
So basically if you go travel you feel like behaving like a nigger?
>>
>>2396822
>get called an amerimutt
>"oh my god, seethe chang! azn identity!!!!!"

I'm nordic white
>>
>>2396183
GOAT post
How did you find accommodation?
I'm wondering if renting an apartment is as hard as other people say it is, and that you have to follow a dozen autistic customs like:
>paying a multi-month deposit
>getting a gift for everyone in the building
>having to wrap entire hallways in some kind of bubble wrap if you are moving furniture, god forbid if you scratch something
>>
>>2396183
What are the prospects on mainland Japan for a Black guy. Already have experience on Okinawa through military
>>
>>2396875
zero
>>
>>2396875

Depends on a few factors but contrary to what gatekeepers say anyone can get laid in Japan (with non-pros) even pajeets.
>>
File: 1658865831558321.jpg (94 KB, 500x657)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>2396188

yea this is /pol/tard posting. i can tell because he messed up on the women thing.

>Once you've made a few japanese women squeal, you've made them all squeal. Japanese women are one of the few types of women left in the world who semi-play "hard to get" which makes chasing them fun. They are sluts and whores (all women are in modern society), but they at least PRETEND to be demure in the initial stages of courtship. It's quite fun. However, after bedding them I still prefer white women.

he doesn't mention gaijin hunters who make themselves VERY accessible and not at all hard to get. but the thing that was waaaay fucking off is the asian vs white women thing, and why white women are ultimately preferable. i agree, but unlike his bullshit "white interesting independent womyn" (fucking lmao has he SEEN the dating scene in any US city?), asian women, once they become married or hit 30, are basically white women with the vanity, materialism, gold-digging, pettiness, general neuroticism and drama dialed up to 11 with the knob gets ripped off. yea their faces/bodies may not hit the wall but their personalities get the crash test dummy treatment. on top of this, the japanese "tradwife" is traditionally in charge of the money at home. it's not a good deal as you can tell by japan's infamous fertility and demographic crisis.
>>
>>2396913
I think it's more /r9k/ than /pol/. At least /pol/tards know that no woman is capable of providing interesting and valuable conversation.
>>
>>2396914

it's /pol/ because of the geopolitics and emphasis on whites and asians.
>>
>>2396183
>white IT nerd goes to Japan
>can't enjoy himself, has to view everything through a racial lense

So this is your brain as a pol/cel/. I'm sure the Japs found him to be that weird quiet nerd.
>>
>>2396284
Interesting conversation I guess equals: "Man I hate black people, don't you?"

"No"

"God, I hate women"
>>
>>2396743
I have an associates and trade work certification. Are they really that autistic about bachelor degree minimum? Should I just go get a free degree in feminist dance therapy and then they'll grant me a visa?
>>
>>2396664
Nah it's definitely you if anything, unless you're fucking chinks you dumb fuck. Japanese suck at sex, this is fact and widely known so don't even try and argue against it you little dicked retard.
>>
File: 1564849751161.jpg (80 KB, 400x400)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
OP is pic you?

I had to stop reading your post because it's so obvious you went there for 2 or possibly 3 weeks, had a preconceived notion about things and had to come post your 'validation' of it all on /trv/.

To your points
>point 1
Nah not even close, if you have to bring up race it's obvious Japan is probably your first(if not only) place you've been to outside thailand. Being white anywhere in Asia is pretty easy mode as you get a pass anywhere for being a retard or dumb. You're noticed because you are a walking piggy bank to people and aren't black. You're literally, and I mean literally parroting a stereotype from first time Real Traveler(tm).

>point 2
None of this makes any fucking sense. No one gives a fuck about race of other asians that is below boomer levels or just straight up nerds slinging insults. Most people don't give a flying fuck about Japan vs. Korea outside some meme's or the person is actually being a fucking dick about X country. This happens literally everywhere.

>point 3
If you actually spent 3 years in Japan and your only take about 'the fantasy' is women you're either brain dead or a coomer, maybe both. You could have gone into work/life balance, how cities are fucking garbage once you realize everything is an ad, the "oh you didn't just know this shit lol?" mentality from others, etc etc.
>>
>>2396183
I've watched this gif so many times now
for me, it's the 2nd one in blue
>>
>>2397114

same. instead of pointing and hitting playfully, she would take you into the bathroom and drain your balls.
>>
File: 1672881570810459.png (379 KB, 744x604)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>OP thought he was going to become the king of /trv/
>Instead he got outed like as a /pol/tard incel

Beautiful
>>
>>2396183
sauce plz sur...
>>
>>2397013
> Are they really that autistic about bachelor degree minimum?

Yes, and that's if you just want to be a lowly English teacher. If you want to work in IT where the pay is actually decent, you're going to need at least a related degree.
>>
>>2397148
I don't want to be an IT tranny. Every society needs skilled trade workers. Nipland isn't above needing journeymen level carpenters, plumbers, electricians, etc
>>
>>2396737
Because jews. Lurk more on /pol/
>>
>>2397187
Be prepared for long hours and wages that aren't any better than a 7/11.

Used to be an electrician in Japan for 5 years. Leveraged the experience to something better and make much more money and work far fewer hours.
>>
File: 1649860483636.png (18 KB, 182x200)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>2396187
> The two largest draw backs of Japan are that it becomes boring very quickly once the "fantasy" wears off, and the women. Japan is wonderful at first, and it still is, but once the novelty fades and you start seeing it for what it is, which is simply a slightly higher developed asian country, it becomes boring. The temples are boring, the shrines are boring, the food gets boring, the conversations in particular gets SUPER boring once you realize that Japanese people are somewhat uncultured and ignorant of many things due to their insular society and culture. Japanese appear to be very smart, and they definitely are in certain regards, but much of this image has to do with them not opening their mouths or commenting on things. Once you hear their opinions on certain matters, you realize that they are somewhat uncultured, though still more cultured than their neighboring asian countries
Deffo a poltard. This is one thing I like about the Japanese. White Westerners (and brown ones too) pretend to be cultured and well-informed but only have a superficial understanding of any topic they talk about. It makes for good conservation at a dinner party but prod them further and they are talking out of their arse. That, and most people shouldn't bother getting "cultured" (meaning becoming well versed on politics, history, science) since they don't have the time or interest to seriously invest in coming to a well founded conclusion. Instead they just regurgitate what they read on the NYT or WP, or NPR. The Japanese attitude of leaving it to the experts and focusing on enjoying themselves with dining out, hiking and anime (not a fan) is far superior to the pseudo-intellectualism we practice here in the West.
>>
>>2396737
Vice had a good documentary on how the Japanese judicial system works and it's not great. A lot of foreigners have gotten wrongly convicted and were basically put into solitary confinement for 2 or more weeks (which is illegal by international law). They do this to get confessions out of people and attain a 99% conviction rate.
>>
>>2397219
Are you Japanese? Why did you go to Japan to work there? Fucking weirdo.
>>
>>2397187
There are barely any documentaries or resources that mention what it is like for a foreigner to work a blue collar job in Japan, which is extremely unusual.

You would think some foreign car nut obsessed with Japanese cars or motorcycles, would have opened an auto or bike shop in Japan in the last 50 years or so...
>>
File: 1647867715832.png (1.38 MB, 1280x720)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>2396187
desu they shouldn't hire creepy western white nerds like yourself. you might get violent and stab everyone in the company.
>>
>>2396183
>no talks about exploring small towns in Japan
>no talks about onnsen
>no talks about work culture
>no talks about night life
>no talks about daily life in Japan

Fuck this white Chud incel.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/@IcePoseidon
irl og streamer ice poseidon has been live in japan for a little over a month and it's been absolutely fuckin wild. if you want to see a lunatic american dominate japan and cause the most absurd cultural confusion then check out his backlog of livestreams.
>>
>>2397211
>Whites dindu nuffin, it's the jews making us violent and unable to form a civil society!
I see where blacks get their talk from, they learned from the masters.
>>
>>2396737
Japan is 99% Japanese. Not a single Western country has those types of demographics. All jails in every Western nation is filled with minorities.
>>
>>2397359
>All jails in every Western nation is filled with minorities
You missed the part where I noted that even the whitest, white parts of Western nations are more crime ridden than Japan, especially the English speaking ones.
Cant blame all your problems on niggerman, anon. Fact is, Whites can't behave like the Japanese, that's why when they go to Japan they often go insane because a culture which cultivates civil society is impossible for them to assimilate into. They can't help but rebel, they can't help but try to be the loudest in the room, they can't help but try and stand out rather than just making society work.

That's the difference between Japanese society and Western society. It's why Whites will always be subhuman in my eyes.
>>
>>2397361
>You missed the part where I noted that even the whitest, white parts of Western nations
Aren't as White as Japan is Japanese. You're arguing nothing and pretending you're smart.
>>
>>2396183
>>2396302
what is the best country to put cute asian girl feet in my mouth?
>>
>>2397361
>just conform, consoom, and be a soulless robot for the sake of (((society)))
This is why japs will always be subhuman in my eyes
>>
File: 123322212.gif (3.37 MB, 400x376)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB GIF
>>2396183
>) Japan is hands down the best place for a white person to live in Asia
>Still has to pay for poontang
>>
can a janny come and ban all these "REEEE WHITE PEOPLE OMGGGG" retards? It's an obvious samefag too. 100 posts and only 61 posters.
>>
>>2397491
I unironically think it's a few incel slant eyes and weeks on /trv/ that desperately try to discourage gajin from going over there
>>
File: OP.png (700 KB, 952x607)
700 KB
700 KB PNG
>>2396183
Found a picture of OP
>>
>>2397491
>can a janny come and ban all these "REEEE WHITE PEOPLE OMGGGG" retards? It's an obvious samefag too.

Maybe you should stop being an autistic white piece of shit; people wouldn't complain?
>>
>>2397568
I will come to your country and bleach your women, your government will welcome me with open arms
>>
>>2396717
Yeah, that part especially is way off the mark. Japs definitely do not see themselves as below whites - quite the opposite. Anyone who spends a modicum of time learning how to adapt to Jap culture will see this. Speak very basic Japanese or use chopsticks and they'll shit themselves in amazement. Why? Not because you're a white God. It's because in their collective hive mind Westerners are filthy uncultured barbarians who couldn't possibly in a million years learn muh unfathomably sophisticated Japanese or operate any eating utensils other than a fork. It's a superiority complex. If it was inferiority then gaijin would get preferential treatment which we most certainly do not. NHK wouldn't have segments on tv showing how gaijin pronunciation of "this is a pen" contributes more to the spread of covid. English teachers wouldn't be a complete and utter joke. "Whito piggu go homu" demonstrations wouldn't be a thing. No foreigners apartment rental policies wouldn't be a thing. The only Japs who place us on pedestals are self hating gaijin hunting whores from the Hub with daddy issues. Most Japs wanting to be friends with you are likely doing it to appear more worldly to their friends and not out of any genuine interest in getting to know you or your culture.

Also it's not so much that they are extremely polite - it's more that they are extremely conflict avoidant. Learn the language and nuances enough and you start to notice the innumerable ambiguous comments and jokes made at your expense. They know how to be offensive, they just don't show it in an explicit outward way the way we do.

Ironically living in Japan made me not a poltard anymore. Because once you see that this way of treating other people is wrong and uncultured you cannot unsee it.

Basically the hierarchy in Japan is:
Japanese = Gods of everything
East Asians = rivals
South east Asians = Latino status
Whites = nigger status
Blacks and Indians = subhuman
>>
>>2397587

This whole post reads like some kind of aznmasculinity larp.
>>
Know that meme where the two guys are passing each other and one hits the other with some bants? The other guy says he's fine then goes online and rants. That's basically japs, super submissive because they're absolute pussies with no individuality but then in private they seethe. You could probably walk into a large business office, bend over the ceo and assrape him and they wouldn't stop you. Entire time it'll be "thanka you for superior whiteu semen" but then he'll go and beat a geisha to death
>>
This thread is racist as shit and can we stop having every post about asia be about sex workers?
>>
>>2396909
Yeah, they had a half pajeet Ms Japan some years back, and a half Black one before that
>>
>>2396183
>be OP
>gay white boy fixing computers in Japan
>doesn't talk about Japanese food, places, interacting with people
>talks about his white privilege.

You are a walking stereotype
>>
>>2396183
My cousin went to NY for a few weeks after years of not going there and was shocked by the amount of potheads and weed everywhere, did you find anything different on that regard?
>>
>>2396470
>Does anybody else physically cringe irl when you're reading something that you know is written by a /pol/tard autist?
>>
File: 1640107319972.jpg (111 KB, 1024x683)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>2396188
>Did you mean to post this on /pol/?

>>2396443
>This is how I know you're an incel.
>Thread hidden and reported.
>>
>>2397491
Stop larping as some chad that's fucking all kinds of woman in these countries. I guarantee you're the same kind of person that froths at the mouth whenever someone mentions BLACKED shit but will turn around and talk about how women love white men in these countries. Shit is cringe beyond belief. Nips, gooks and chinks have every right to think of you on the same level of niggers.
>>
>>2396183
OP is the reason why white males get a bad rep in Japan. Stupid faggot.
>>
>>2396183
FEET
>>
When we go to nuclear war, will Japan be taking in refugees from the america?
>>
truly amazing how many non-Whites are seething ITT because OP said White people are more respected than other races (obvious fact).
OP wasn't even being particularly disrespectful or edgy.
It might as well be Leddit or Tumblr in here lmao
>>
>>2397999
probably the reddit ricels, they're patrol any asian related thread on this site
>>
>>2397999
>>2398012
It's just seething nips trying to gatekeep their dying country. Every single thing I've been told was difficult and almost impossible about immigration has been untrue
>>
>>2397999

That's a misrepresentation of what people are triggered by, but both sides are triggered really, whereas in the end, it's not that deep and there's a lot of grey area.I can say though, the average Japanese person doesn't think this hard about race, I promise you.
>>
>>2397999
Anon I've lived, worked, and just got back from Japan recently. No one is seethe'ing other than OP after being a retard. OP might have spent 3 months in Japan but 3 years? Nah but if(and I do heavily mean if) he did he is a massive retarded faggot for having a take away so low IQ he could easily pull out of air from stereotypes. He hasn't said anything too specific regarding living in Japan so I am 75% sure this is a troll thread.

The only actual upsetting thing is there are such dull people like OP who do this exact shit in Japan and walk away with absolutely never scratching the surface of what Japan actually has to offer.

Like OP missed all the following assuming he is really talking about it
>nature stops are amazing
>festivals that have gone on, example halloween events takayama penis festival for faggots like him, etc
>people other than women
>shit outside sex
>food, sporting events, normal things people do
>weather
so much more

OP's like that stacy bitch your friend brings along when you all are going out and rather than eat at a nice place we have to go eat at Jason's Deli or Starbucks before wanting to go to chili's for drinks. Then complains about the weekend or whatever after with how boring it was.
>>
>>2398018
>shit outside sex
They have public scat sex? Are you sure you didn't accidentally go to Germany by mistake?
>>
>>2398022
I'm sure this sounded better in your head but now you just sound retarded
>>
>>2398014
Cooming in azn wimmen is a right that all White Men have. But I won't fool myself or anyone else, you will never be accepted by their society. You will never fit in. Great for coomin' and enjoying life, living it how you want, but moving there is silly.
>>
>>2397999
You don't really get out much. If you don't dress well, your demeanor is that of a normie (no chrisma, or negative charisma) people won't like you. They'll tolerate your presence.

If a black man came to any country, well dressed and well spoken - he'll be respected. Just as much is the same for the white man.
>>
>>2397999
I missed it at first but >>2396183
I'd be willing to bet good money OP is military was stationed there and barely explored. When you look at OP's posts through the eyes of a military mutt who probably lived on base everything makes perfect sense.
>>
>>2398039
>2 and a half years
Likely. Generally military gets posted for 2-3 years at a base. While I wouldn't trust someone that was stationed there, it's still better than the dirty English teachers.
>>
>>2398029
>WE WIRR NEVER ACCEPTA YOU GAJIN
>OK, I'm going to get back to cooming in all your women now
Why would I care about them accepting me? The old faggots scoffing at me will be dead soon. The salarymen are too busy dying to care. The young men won't even leave their vidya or anime to know I'm there. And all the women absolutely crave my cock. I'll die happy completely unconcerned of their opinion of me, then my spawn my rule the island
>>
It's amazing how "muh dick" you guys get about asian women.
>>
>>2398055
Are we reading the same thread? if anything people are laughing at op because he is 100% muh dick
>>
File: cutefu.png (94 KB, 133x305)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>2396183
CUTE
>>
I find it hilarious that OP has such a bad read on Japanese. He is almost certainly one of the following:

1) A liar. Highly likely since he offers no actual experiences and is pontificating on what he arrogantly believes to be a Japanese mindset.

2) full blown asocial autist. See above

3) English teacher living at bottom rung of Japanese society. His low status forces him to put up a social distortion barrier as a form of self-protection from suicide. He confuses politeness of Japanese with worship as a result.
>>
>>2398048
Ah, makes sense that he's some gay jarhead who thinks Okinawa = Japan
>>
>>2398014
nah, the deranged militant ones are usually asian-americans
>>
>>2396183
You're secular American mutt working in Okinawa (that's not even mainland japan ayy lmao) and you occasionally go off base to rape Japanese women?

American mutt neeed to GTFO off Okinawa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident
>>
File: 344555.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>2396183
OP is 100% one of these fine sexless american chuds. You were shit back home and you are shit in Japan, you will always be shit.

Is it you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXgEvbpvSlc

or you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=antiKd8go8w

or you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7zPyyhsjZc

... many such cases.
>>
>>2397129
Wholesome
>>
Cooming is fun, but I would want to visit Japan to do things like in my animes. Like ramen shop, sumo matches, hot springs, festivals, or weeaboo nerd stuff.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.