[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: space.jpg (42 KB, 852x480)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Thinking of crashing on Earth for awhile, where should I go? Have heard horror stories from my grandparents about New Mexico, so preferably not there. I've seen pictures of Earth skies that seem beautiful-- does that happen all over? I would like to see a bear too, bears are cool. Thank you.
>>
File: sonic.jpg (156 KB, 508x903)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>2396055
Riley Martin....is that you?
>>
>>2396057
Haha, he was a celebrity from my grandparents' generation. I'm kind of surprised the symbols we gave him didn't catch on more on Earth, I love learning about other cultures. Either way. I think Riley was from Arkansas -- is that a nice Earth place?
>>
File: yugiohcards.jpg (126 KB, 677x903)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>2396061
Yes. Just make sure you're a white skinned alien and have some nice force field body armor. I too wish his symbols caught on. His piss jugs too.
>>
File: me.jpg (52 KB, 614x900)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>2396063
Thank you for the info. I do have good force field body armor, but I have green skin (pic related). Anywhere on Earth that would be okay for me to visit and see beautiful skies and bears?
>>
File: noblacksallowed.jpg (105 KB, 508x903)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>2396067
California but someone might try to stick you up their ass.
>>
>>2396069
Okay, thank you! I have friends in the anal probe industry, so I'm tangentially familiar with how that goes. I will respect the local culture if it comes to it and do my best to follow along. By the way, where is the best spot in California to get lutfisk? It's my favorite Earth food, my uncle brought it back one time and let us young spawnlings try it. Would like to try it again after all these years.
>>
File: omgnazijapan.jpg (108 KB, 677x903)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>2396074
>lutfisk
my brothers wife eats that shit during christmas. but she's polish and lives in pennsylvania
>>
>>2396067
NYC is the to-go destination, they even did some documentaries about it in the past willennium.
>>
>>2396078
This is good to know. Is there anything else to see in Pennsylvania? I could go there on the way to >>2396079
New York. I have heard of New York actually, I might try to check out the World Trade Centers. My uncle said those were very tall and neat-looking.
>>
File: doraemonbowtie.jpg (105 KB, 677x903)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>2396081
pittsburgh isnt bad. philly is a shit hole.
>>
>>2396085
As I said, I'm somewhat familiar with the anal probing process, so I believe I could interface successfully with a shit hole. I will keep in mind Pittsburgh though. I have detected Japanese symbols in these pictures -- is Japan a place I should see while on Earth too?
>>
>>2396055
The grand canyon is worth checking out.
It is hard to do, but try not to interact with humans. They will want your photograph, but usually they'll try to either kidnap you or shoot you with things called guns. We haven't created phaser blasters yet, only the Reptiilians own those.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.