[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 45 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Europoor here, what is the best US state to move to from this shithole (France)?
I want:
>Own guns
>Large home
>High salaries
>Low taxes
>Nice weather
>Nice nature
Any suggestions? I was thinking about Washington state and it seems great apart from raining.
>>
>>2391955
>high salaries
>low taxes
maybe texas if you're a skilled worker. if you're a dumb nigger who barely finished high school and thinks moving will fix his life, fuck off
>>
>>2391955
Washington is the only place that fits that criteria.
>>
>>2391991
The issue with Texas is that the property tax us very high so if you want to own a large house you are going to get boned
>>
File: 1642555802420.png (1.1 MB, 1008x671)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>2391955
nice weather (hot): Oklahoma
nice weather (cold): Nebraska
>>
>>2391955
Florida
>>
>>2391955
New Hampshire
>Own guns
yes, NH is called the "Live Free or Die" state for a reason
>Large home
maybe not big by Texas standards, but New England houses have character and they're far bigger than anything on the other side of the Atlantic
>High salaries
sizeable professional economy
>Low taxes
there is no state income tax in NH
>Nice weather
not hot, a bit cold but not too cold
>Nice nature
the state is all woods and hills

other bonuses:
>fair amount of French-speakers in the state and close to Quebec if you feel homesick
>one of the lowest crime rates in the country
>low diversity
>>
>>2391955
>>2392101
If you live in southern NH, you can also commute to Boston for work if you're on a hybrid schedule. Boston is a bona fide tech hub, what Toulouse wishes it were. All I fucking heard this summer when I was there was Airbus this, startups that. Gimme a break lmao

The girls had nice asses though. Boston is one of the few places in the country where you'll find comparable women. The US can't compete with Europe when it comes to beautiful girls. We do have beautiful women, but they get uppity when half the girls in the country are morbidly obese and all the men have to compete in a drastically reduced dating pool.
>>
>>2392101
This, New Hampshire is objectively the best state for people who don't want to live with trannies, jews, and niggers but are still valuable to society and don't want to live around zionist-conservative hicks for the rest of their lives. You can commute from Nashua to Boston in ~1h 30m.
>>
>>2392101
>>low diversity

just wait until i move there
>>
>>2391955
Have you actually looked into moving there? It's virtually impossible to do legally unless you have a degree in a high demand field and you can get a company to sponsor a visa for you or you marry a citizen.
>>
>>2391955
Washington state isn't that great, it is expensive, the culture is both cliquey and very faggy and they just passed some anti-gun laws but it meets your other criteria. Nowhere is going to be as overpriced or restrictive as europe though.
A lot of people mention Texas, "everything is bigger in Texas" is true to a point of being crass, people buy these houses that are so much bigger than necessary. I'd also look at Utah and Colorado both have relatively modest taxes and nice access to nature, maybe northern Nevada or Idaho too.
>>2392673
OP might try for the diversity visa lottery. Odds aren't great but are better than poor countries since they have a much greater number of applicants.
>>
>>2391955
Sorry goy, diversity is part of our state sanctioned religion.
>>
>>2392191
Never heard of Pennsylvania?
>>
>>2392696
>A lot of people mention Texas, "everything is bigger in Texas" is true to a point of being crass, people buy these houses that are so much bigger than necessary.
There are blacks everywhere in Texas, I don't think he'd like it.
>Colorado
Denver and Boulder are good choices. They're young cities full of bohemian types, they have an actual economy, but they're not large enough to completely overwhelm the conservative parts of the state.

New Hampshire and Colorado are probably what OP wants if he's looking to settle down. If he wants a city life, then New York is the only choice.
>>
Western Arkansas. The Ozark and Ouachita mountains have unironically some of the best scenery in the middle part of the country. plenty of cheap land/houses lots of guns and amost totally white in the countryside. also one of the lowest cost of living in the US.
>>
>>2392101
Massachusetts will destroy and assimilate NH soon
>>
>>2392191
Massholes keep coming in. And we have a lot of homeless people.
>>
>>2392101
I learned Spanish in NH because there are so many Latinos taking over
>>
>>2392817
The farther north you go in Texas the more white it gets and the farther west you go the more Mexican it gets.
>>2392973
This part of the country is really slept on. People are really down to earth and it's beautiful. I've never seen such big trees as in Arkansas. IDK about the jobs/economy situation though.
>>
>>2391955
New Hampshire is probably your best bet, but stay clear of Manchester.
>>
>>2392101
>>2392191
>>2393055
retards, NH sucks. go fuck yourselves. op go to quebec with the rest of the frenchies. NH's full.
>>
>>2391955
>"France is a paradise and the people in it think it's hell"
America is a glorified 2nd world country, it is soulless and the food is absolute garbage.
Also:
>3rd world infrastructure
>blacks or retarded hicks/mexican'ts everywhere
> olive garden is considered good italian food outside of the NE
>TV is garbage and mostly ads
>work is soulless and hellish and even insinuating you don't want to work 90 hours a week to people outside of big cities is extremely taboo
>if you don't have a car you literally can't even buy food

If all of those sound great, then boy do I have a bridge to sell you

Or you can just move to one of the thousands of beautiful places in france not infested with plastic and niggers
>>
>>2392066
>oklahoma
Fuck off we're full.
Go to texas or missouri
>>
File: floridus snake.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>Own guns
>Large home
>High salaries
>Low taxes
>Nice weather
>Nice nature
Come home, Floridaman!
>>
>>2391955
New Hampshire, Florida, Montana are arguably the best states in the union. Texas is actually heavily underrated if you can get property away from major cities towards Tyler & Oklahoma.
>>
>>2393371
There's hardly any cities of any significance in France left that aren't infested with blacks. I was there last summer and I stg there's more of them per capita than in America now. They're worse than American blacks too; all they do is loiter in groups and rape women at night.

The government is discussing a plan to send "asylum-seekers" to the countryside. Soon there won't be anywhere at all in France where you can get away from them.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/09/20/send-asylum-seekers-underpopulated-countryside-says-macron/
>>
>>2393044
Yeah that would probably be the catch.
>>
>>2391955
>>Nice weather
>Washington state
lmao
>>
>>2392081
>Too many Hurricanes
>>
>>2391955
Switzerland.
>>
>>2391955
Texas
>>
>>2391955
its basically impossible to immigrate to the USA anon
>>
>>2391955
If you don’t mind boring as fuck scenery (save for some parks/trails), Kansas is probably your best bet. Ridiculously cheap property, people leave you alone for the most part, good schools, not crowded in the slightest. Don’t fall for the meme that is western Kansas tho; live east of Salina at least. Nature is slightly less boring that side of the state and there’s actual amenities like airports and hospitals. Picrel is Overland Park, which is honestly where most immigrants end up, but it’s a nice town if you don’t mind suburbia.
>>
>>2393371
Are there any white people left in France?
>>
>>2393371
France is a shithole, I actually live here. Nice try retard, America is better.
>>
>>2393826
people are socially stunted assholes, boring and expensive. ugly grey cities
>>2393853
maybe Austin
>>2394307
the entire Western world is going to be brown / black due to birth rate discrepancies and immigration. you have to be retarded to complain about something that's inevitable.
>>
Washington is very nice and one of my favorite states. Colorado, Florida, Texas also worth looking at
>>
>>2391955
You're going to be disappointed when you come here and it's not the promised land like you think it is.

Right off the bat, you aren't going to have all the things on the list. The places with the highest wages are the most expensive, with the most taxes. Either that, or they're complete shitholes. Like Dallas.
If you want to live in a city, your only options are LA, San Francisco, and NYC, but I hope you already knew that.

MAYBE you could squeak by with Utah (if you can deal with M*rmons), or something in the pacific northwest... Colorado is a good option as well, though not cheap either. Turns out that people want to live in nice places, and will pay to do so.

All of this is irrelevant anyways, unless you've got a job lined up. If you want a company to sponsor your visa, you're going to get shafted until you can get a green card. No two ways around it.

Anyways, give me your spot in France?
>t. trapped in Ohio

>>2395135
shut up frog
literally all frenchoids say this, but it's just because all frenchoids are pessimistic autists who don't know how good they have it
>>
>>2391955
Colorado
>>
>>2391955
Are you conservative or a marxist? That's the real question to be asking. Certain states will be hell if you have an open mind and an IQ above 90. I recvomend avoiding overrated shitholes like New York, California, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, Atlanta GA, and New Jersey.

States like Texas, Florida, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Tenessee, North and South Carolina, and Alaska are all good States. The less blue haired freaks that exist in the state you move to the better.
>>
>>2395675
Illinois and New Jersey are overrated? kek.. its well known those two places are shitholes.
>>
>>2393521
PNW summer to early fall is absolute god-tier but the rest of the year is gray and wet
>>
>>2391991
Texas is one of the worst states to work in the entire country, don't ever move there.
>>
>>2395724
Grey and wet is a good thing you faggot
>>
File: holdingcamera-684x800.jpg (149 KB, 684x800)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
Come to Oklahoma. Fuck ,I'll pay you like 20 dollars when you come here just as a gift. I live in one of the most ran down parts of the city but even then it's decent here. Even our criminals and niggers are polite and keep to themselves compared to other cities. Our neighboring cities are extremely white especially Edmond. Our best gun range costs 10 dollars per person and is outside with extremely smart workers. If you have money or skills you will live on easy mode . Only problem is lolis are frowned upon. Good news is in Indian country its chill. One of our chairmen has been dating middle and high school girls for 40 years and was a coach for the volleyball team. If you are particular about non chruch white women you may want to import a wife with you. I recommend knocking up an Austrian on Czech, rest of habitale europe has become a failure
>>
>>2395136
What you’re describing sounds exactly like the US. The only difference is Switzerland has much less crime and much higher quality food and women.
>>
>>2395753
Yknow aside from the absolute madman shitting up all the Canada threads this is probably the oddest post I've seen on /trv/ for a while. Post more.
>>
Do you still need the vax to get in the states? I'm coming from Canada
>>
>>2396130
We don't have the virulent Muslims and blacks like they have in France. The replacement is a bit more pleasant here.
>>
>>2391991
If you move there, have fun with the cuck senator that escapes anytime something bad happens.
>>
>>2391955
Switzerland
>>
>>2392989
>Massachusetts will destroy and assimilate NH soon
That is my impression.
>>
>>2396833
>have fun with the cuck senator that escapes anytime something bad happens
Good. I don't know how to explain it to you that what we want in states like Texas is for the federal government to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>2396330
>Yknow aside from the absolute madman shitting up all the Canada threads
It's a pastiche. Those are the best posts on /trv/ aside from the few that are actually informative.
>>
File: ANGLO2.png (42 KB, 413x624)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
STOP MAKING IT SO HARD FOR ANGLOIDS TO SETTLE IN THE UNITED STATES THANK YOU PLEASE
>>
>>2391955
Texas fulfills all of those except you have to drive for nature a few hours from any of the major population centers. It has flaws, but compared to the place you are coming from, it'll be paradise
t. yankee who is less disappointed by Texas than expected
>>
>>2398422
It's a purple state these days. Cruz was within a cunt hair of being defeated by Beta O'Rourke. He won by 200,000 votes in a state with the population of Benelux. The gap is narrowing every day, as boomers die and Mexicans flood in. Blacks are multiplying like vermin. Muh based Latinos won't be enough to stop it. And then there's the smug tech assholes flooding Austin, with the other blue state refugees in tow.

By the time I'm my parents' age, the state is gonna flip just like California did. Did you know it went for Reagan? That was in the 80's. But the 80's are four decades away from us now...
>>
>>2398431
>red team/blue team brain damaged faggot
lol
>>
>>2398458
Why is jeet janny picking on me today? Did he get his visa revoked?
>>
>>2398422
Texas is dogshit now. Overran by conservatard californian orcs. It was better in le good old days.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.