[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 108 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DJI_0372.jpg (1.24 MB, 1536x2048)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
Take your ZMA supplements
>>
Great another incel thread where virgins brag about all the diseased whores they bought in Thailand and simping for some Cuban nigger who lives in a favela while in reality they are afraid to leave mommy's basement
>>
>>2391162
dude I tried to make this thread specifically to avoid such conversation, therefore the name "non-cringe"
>>
>>2391162
Psychotic flip buttboy is constantly seething that white cocks are for flip women only, and not cumeaters like him.
>>
>>2391162
Fuck off the thread is supposed to be "non-cringe" and then this fucking retard comes in
>>
>>2391138
cringe thread. 3
>>
Is late Feb, early March a good time to visit Boracay?
>>
File: dickman baby.png (600 KB, 600x800)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
>>2391138
IT'S
THE
NUTSHACK
>>
Fuck off OP this is 4chan. All travel threads are coomer threads.
Go to fucking Reddit if you want legit travel discussion.

I’m flying to Manilla in February. And I’m gonna impregnate every brown skinned semi-literate 18 year old I can find. Coom coom COOOOOOOM!
>>
>>2391575
Incel vibes
>>
Going back next week. Super excited!

Going to be scuba diving in Anilao’s Secret Bay
>>
>>2391582
Sexless neutered androgynous zoomie vibes.
>>
>>2391575
Are you going to be in Manila or Angeles?

Assuming this isn't your first rodeo, what's the best place to balance normie tourism stuff and nightlife/cooming?
>>
>>2391387
Going then too.. curious
>>
>>2391162
Is "diseased whores" the new "please sir how much creampie INR"??
>>
>>2391659
The question is, why do incel losers brag about simping for diseased whores in Thailand?
>>
>>2391387
Yeah, it might be a little windy but otherwise fine
>>
>>2391575
lmao what a bitch you are. You are the most plebbit faggot in this whole thread
>>
>>2391671
Hello newfren, my name is Anon. I'm not sure how you found this website, but you may find the Trip Advisor forums to be more palatable than here. They have funny memes like from the office, places your favorite Hollywood celebrity has visited, and all other sorts of fun for people like you. You can even create an account with your very own profile picture. It's very neat, and I'm sure you would enjoy it. Goodbye!
>>
>>2391662
The real question is why the fuck do you care faggot?
>>
File: 5452342523532.png (155 KB, 275x211)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>2391690
Jesus my man, you're the most obvious reddit tourist here
>>
>wake up with a headache
>notice the sub 5' tiny teenage looking filipina cutie snoozing next to me
>don't even remember her from last night, barely remember last night at all
>dick becomes diamonds while I examine her little brown booty and barely visible snatch from behind
>fuck it
>fuck her and cum inside of her while she wiggles and huffs against the pillow in delight, having seemingly not minded being woken up by my lubed up morning boner sliding into her pussy
>she mumbles something and falls back asleep
>have no idea what her name is
>check phone
>no hints there
>go downstairs to make some breakfast
>my sometimes fuckbuddy is already there, wearing one of my tshirts and raiding my fridge
>last nights events vaguely begin forming in my mind
>"why don't you have any rice?"
>bitch don't even start
>wait...who's upstairs?
>"that's my niece jenalyn! don't you remember"
>oh
>shit
>uh ...right, yeah I'm still drunk I think...
>"why, did you fuck her?"
>well she's in my bed
>"we were all drunk together, so did you?"
>(I left a huge creampie inside of her, and she is sure to notice when she wakes up. May as well come clean)
>yeah, I just blew my load in her *shrug*
>"good! she wanted to have sex with you for long time"
>uhhhhuh, okay, let me make some coffee, if you want real breakfast we can all go out when she wakes up
>"you know she's still in high school?"
>(oh fuck...here it comes...)
>no? shes always drinking and partying, how old is she by the way?
>"shes 18, but she didn't finish because covid, so now I make her finish."
>hahah...that's...great, you're a good auntie...haha :).... (fubu is the one who brings her out to get wasted, and uses her as bait for free drinks from foreigners).
>"of course I am, I want bangus fish! where we go?"
>I'll figure it out...go wake up jenalyn and lets all shower and wash before we go. Ok?
>"Ok" (scrambles up stairs like a little kid and starts screaming at her niece to wake up)

Just another day in fucking bedlam.
>>
>>2393660
Incel fantasies
>>
>>2393661
It will only ever be a fantasy for a pot-bellied microdicked brownoid like you.
>>
Got blocked by tinder bish after mentioning in Indian.

I’m from Australia, have Australian passport and even 6ft tall.

But these flips be hella racist g. Only whites can creampie.
>>
Planning to visit Philippines for a bout 2 months starting mid February. What are good destination? I'm mostly looking for beaches and nature/temples, but some dating scene is a must.
>>
>>2393682
you're the racist for fetishizing filipinas and assuming they would be an easy lay
nobody owes you sex
>>2393684
there are no temples, just some stuff left by the spanish
filipinos built literally nothing before being colonized, they lived in huts and fished and ate tubers from the jungle
palawan is your prime beach location, but if you want a mix of dating/beach then I suggest cebu city and take some day trips over to mactan island resorts to visit the ocean there
cebu island also has nature things and is much less polluted than manila/ncr region
>>
>>2393682
I've reported your post for being Indian. Please remain in your designated shitting country.

>>2393684
You owe me sex, bend over and prepare your anus.
>>
>>2393686
Thanks, was already thinking that Cebu is the best for what I'm looking for.
>>2393687
Please be gentle.
>>
>>2393693
Cebu city is probably one of the best locations in the world(not memeing) for online dating if you are a white dude age 25-35, I had insane success 'pre gaming' by setting up some nice dating profiles across filipina cupid, tinder, and a few others and paying for premium, then chatting up some chicks before arriving. You can filter out a lot of bullshit, scammers, losers, etc, by vetting women before you get there.

Filipinas are notoriously flakey and you will have tons of your time wasted if you don't collect a harem for yourself before hand. If you do it right you can find a nice pretty student girl who has plenty of free time who grew up in cebu city, who can show you around and knows all the cool places to visit but she never had to money to go herself. There are a bunch of call centers there now and a ton of call center girls who are bored out of their minds and don't want to stay at home in their tiny shitty dorms, so they are always out getting coffee/at bars/venues all the time, and are DESPERATE for dating a non filipino.

I suggest staying initially near ayala mall or IT park. Check out the area via hotel first, then grab yourself a nice little airbnb love nest with a big smart TV you can watch from bed. Netflix and chill is alive and well in philippines, and doesn't have the cringe connotation it now has in the west.
>>
I should have went to the Philipines instead of mexico bros... im headed back to the states so i can redo my plans, thinkibg of just going to PH to surf and coom. Anybody go to Siargo?
>>
>>2393660
Post a pick of her butthole
>>
File: hoes_mad.jpg (46 KB, 675x680)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
As faggy and retarded as people like >>2391225 are (since they don't realize that without flip men flip women wouldn't exist), I have to say that limp-dicked mongoloids like >>2391162 are even worse. The thread is titled--TITLED, ya heard me--"non-cringe philippines general". The whole point is to sidestep discussion about sex tourism.

You know what? We should start discussing sex tourism now. Just to make the buttmad bitchboi seethe with fury.
>>
>>2393746
Coombrain made a bad decision imagine my shock
>>
>>2393775
Ha yeah, its not so bad but i feel like traveling to SEA has ruined my expectations for everywhere else.
>>
>>2393746
>I should have went to the Philipines instead of mexico bros
why do you regret your pick?
>>
>>2393701
BGC anon approves this message.
>>
>>2393932
Not him but I've been to both places. Everything is strictly business in Mexico and the women are total mercenaries. Come and go. Very little genuine affection.

In the Philippines even the street hookers are looking for love, and if you show them the smallest shred of decency and romance they will treat you amazingly well. There is barely a line at all between sex worker and girlfriend. They are just sweethearts, and happily take it raw also.
>>
Cubabro

Got drunk with the mayor, went to the bar, met random tourist, got more drunk, he drives me home, starts screaming "I WANNA BUY WEEEEDD!", He gives 1000 pesos to some random jejemon, of course they just pocket it, he tries to fight me likes it's my fault even though I told him multiple times I don't know anyone with drugs, he gets jumped by a pack of wild jejemons, they snatch his phone, they automatically give it to me cause u know cubabroo got clout in the favela, I tell them he can keep it, he gets in his truck and they start throwing bottles and dent his truck up as he's speeding away

ANOTHER DAY IM BEDLAM INDEED
>>
>>2391138
hai sir .... how much creampie pinay ...... INR (rupees) ???? i wan creampie, i wan pee on her.....
>>
>>2393701
how much women u creampied in cebu sir?
>>
>>2394348
idk this one sounds a bit unrealistic
>>
>>2394383
It was one of the strangest days of my life.

Some takeaways

1. You literally have to bribe the mayor to get anything done

2. Don't get drunk and go into random favelas at 4 am if your obvisouly white
>>
>>2393701
How is the wifi in Cebu? Are there sporadic blackouts?
>>
When I'm in flipland what I want to do is play Midnight Maximum Tune and Initial D. Those arcade cabinets went extinct here at home some years ago and I definitely recall seeing a couple in Manila.
Where can I go for good cabinets?
>>
>>2394392
If you're curious about other places in the world you probably could appreciate sabbatical off youtube. He is a language freak but also enjoys going to shitholes and trying their hooch.
>>
>>2394439
Is that the guy who told a prostitute he hired to go home after she showed him a bunch of clubs and she asked if he knows he's a man and she's a woman
>>
>>2394348
How come you ignore me but answer everyone else? I'm curious. I didn't insult you or say anything racist about your background.
>>
>>2393686
They did build stuff but it was all wooden and didn’t last due to time or Spainards literally destroying them(they documented alot of those incidents).
>>
>>2394504
whats the question sir?
>>
>>2394550
I'm talking to Cubabro.
>>
>>2394560
When you are so thirsty even the favela monkey ghosts you
>>
>>2394560
YES IT IS ME the one and only favelanigger how may I help u sur
>>
I am used to going out with friends. No one I know wants to go halfway across the world, though. How do you have fun alone? I'd feel so exposed getting drunk or going to a bar without someone to watch my back.
I've taken solo trips before, but this was to European countries.
>>
>>2394723
Incel vibes
>>
>>2394723
Be careful bro u gonna run into the wrong nigga one of these days, thinking you can fuck 15 year Olds and brag about it. Seen a few whiteboys get taken here because they think shits sweet.....you're still in a 3rd world country
>>
I am going to Cebu in July and want to take two weeks in the Provinces finding local teens.

How the fuck do you get a hotel in Carcar, Barili, etc.? I can't be fucked coming out from Cebu City every day for that.

Are there any towns of half decent size that I am missing to check?
>>
>>2394892
Incel loser wants to buy diseased whores... but can't figure out how to buy hotel rooms... many such cases....SAD!
>>
>>2394901
Nice input. I am literally asking for the larger towns around the Barili/Carcar region to aid sorting accommodation, but you can hallucinate whatever you want.

I also didn't mention whores, but keep projecting.
>>
How much should I budget per day in phil? I am expecting to probably spend a month. Might be a lot if was just whoring but I find a lot of novelty in experience and I dont work then regardless (teacher).
>>
File: target_sighted.gif (125 KB, 720x480)
125 KB
125 KB GIF
>>2394578
>>2394579
>>
>>2394723
Mods
>>
>>2394892
>step 1: search “hotel Carcar/Barili”
>step 2: pick nice hotel
>step 3: pay

Be aware these aren’t exactly the most prime tourist destinations so you won’t have many options.
Try out the Lechon in Carcar. Breddy gud. Also the Chicharon they sell on the bus is among the best I’ve ever had. Perfect balance of salt snd umami.
There’s also a rice cake to buy when you’re on the bus accross the highland to Barili.
>>
i've never travelled outside the eu before so i never had to care about visa's, where can i find info on how to get a valid permit to enter the country, also do you still need vaccination proof?
>>
>>2395031
You get 30 day visa on arrival and you need RT-PCR test 48hrs before departure
>>
>>2394426
they have a website with the arcade locations. recently saw one at Ayala manila bay. wangan midnight etc etc
>>
>>2395038
>you need RT-PCR test 48hrs before departure
this isn't required anymore. just have your vaccination proof ready.
>>
>>2395111
What vaccine? Japanese encephalitis? It's only recommended, not necessary for entry.
>>
>>2395144
if you're vaxxed with covid, you don't need rt-pcr negative test result anymore.
>>
>>2394426
>When I'm in flipland what I want to do is play Midnight Maximum Tune and Initial D.
>Where can I go for good cabinets?
Timezone Glorietta 4. Has both Wangan and Initial D.
>>
File: 5kdyyv072jk51.jpg (125 KB, 1080x1350)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>2391138
just came back from the Philippines. I went to makati, BGC and boracay. All I saw were sub 5's. Where the fuck do you guys getting some good stock over there?
>>
Filipinos are nicer and more civilised than Indonesians and Malaysians desu. Better food too.
>>
>>2395264
In Cubabros favela I think.....just don't get to drunk or you'll get your iPhone 14 snatched by a bunch of teenagers in flipflops

In all seriousness, if your standards are American/western, you'll think everyone is a sub 5. Obviously.....it's a 3rd world country, you gotta be comfortable with ghetto/poorer women. We can't fix the fact that you came from some suburb in Ohio or England and your standard of beauty is some club bitch from Miami. Open your mind surr
>>
>>2395264
What score is the pic supposed to be in your eyes
>>
>>2395264
Batangas, Cavite, and Romblon.
>>
>>2395299
Cubabro here.....I really don't understand you faggots. Probably never had pussy in your life and yet they complain about quality like you really think your gonna get an Instagram model or someshit. You should just be happy if she doesn't try to trap you and fleece you for all your money Iike I've so many gringos fall into.

I never wife really beautiful girls, to much headache. I fuck em, give em a few bucks and chuck em. They are usually materlistic and just love money. I dont chase those hoes, i just give them what they want. 5-6's are waaaaay more reliable.
>>
File: dry season.png (45 KB, 1000x526)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>2391138
I complained in the other thread already, I'm flying to Cebu on 25th. Was looking forward to it but it's gonna rain for the whole week.
Will be flying from Manila to Thailand on 5th, so thinking about going there earlier. Manila seems to be sunnier. Is Luzon island good for diving/surfing?
>>
I heard some anon say Manila chicks are westernized these days how true is this? I don’t really care for the globohomo nonsense but more in the sense of will they be more annoying about cream pies and not give out sex as freely.
>>
>>2395303
> good for diving/surfing?
For Luzon, it would be Batanes. Visayas is better as it has Palawan, Siargao and Boracay.
>>
File: mean.jpg (1.6 MB, 2000x1600)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>2395298
usually pinays resembling pic related is what i saw.
>>
>>2395350
Cubabro here

They are more picky now all across the board. People forget Filipinas have Spanish blood.....and in my experience Latinas are GREAT at manipulating and controlling certain groups of men, mainly true white boys (northern europeans), Indians and Arabs. I mean shit, a mexican
Finessed the richest man in the world (bezos) Women in those countries are notoriously difficult, so all you have to do is show the men a little bit of interest and they fall in love easy.. They are finally catching on that they can just get a simp to send them money online for basically nothing but a few video chats and sweet words, and are less likely just to fuck for free in desperate hope.

You can still fuck plenty girls, but you do need a bit of either game or looks now. You go in there like an autist, you're gonna get played like a fiddle
>>
>>2395368
I hate online simps so much. Why do they send money instead of actually going to the 3rd world and fucking whores like the rest of us
>>
>>2395381
If they knew better, they would do better, but they don't know any better

Simple AS
>>
>>2395017
I suppose I am really asking if I can book a week in Cebu and then sort accommodation when there for staying in the provinces.
>>
>>2395394
Cubabro

That's a much better idea. Many of the smaller and medium size hotels/resorts in the province don't accept bookings online, and the price is dependent on how you look. You do not want to fly into cebu and then go straight to the province by the way if your mission is to look for girls. Stay in the city and take day trips to the province. Province women are less likely to just go to your hotel on short notice....especially if it's in their home town. They are very subconscious of nosy neighbors and gossipers......AKA MARITES/CHISMOSAS. Provinces are TIGHT knit communities, and your much better suited in the city if its Your sole mission to pick up random girls.

Just trust me on this one
>>
>>2395343
Idk but God bless them. I love bare midrifts and fuzzy pants. Tummies EVERYWHERE. It's great, especially cause it let's me see if they are fat or not.
>>
>>2395303
>>2395343
Starting to think you're just cap.
>>
>>2395425
How do you conclude? Those 2 posts were completely unrelated
>>
>>2393660
Hot. Any more stories?
>>
>>2394916
bumping for reasonable question
COME ON YOU COOMERS
>>
>>2395343
That pic makes me ROCK hard. Goddamn. I’m pretty sure I couldn’t get them all pregnant, but I sure as shit would try. Goddamn!
>>
>>2394916
>>2395606
Depends. I could say $5000 minimum. Ticket included.
>>
>>2395642
>>2395343
>>2395416
Those are children
Jesus Christ my men seek help
>>
>>2395650
Ticket probably run me 1300 it looks like, and maybe 200-300 for other travel expenses moving around. So you're saying a little over a hundred per day? Guessing that is also airbnb stay? (Aribnbs seem to run about 30-50).
>>
>>2395303
Siargao is Godtier for surfing. Heard La Union is good too.
Batangas, Coron and Malapascua are my fav dive sites so far.
>>
>>2395303
>it's gonna rain for the whole week.
It always says that but usually, it’s just a brief shower and then it’s mostly scattered clouds with frequent sun
>>
>>2395654
Cheap hotels can range from $20 -50. If you are not picky. Food can be expensive.but nice hotels comes with breakfast buffet. If you can get a $50 -$ 60 hotel nice breakfast is included. Also buy bulk of bottled water and 1 l of water to carry around.
>>
>>2395358
Batanes seems a bit far north, it's super remote and way colder
Visayas is all rainy right now, I'd rather have a "worse" location but with sunshine
>>2395425
this board needs IDs
>>2395659
Siargao does look awesome. However I'm a beginner. La Union it is!
>>2395660
I'll see it once I actually arrive in Cebu. Getting rained on in Nha Trang, Vietnam with nothing else to do (no surfing/diving possible) was boring as fuck, so I'm careful now.
>>
>>2395652
Lmfao shut up retard, they all look like that until 25.
>>
>>2395734
Mods, this whole general is a pedo magnet.
>>
>>2395358
>surfing in Batanes
lmao enjoy getting washed out to the open sea and fucking die AHHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>2395363
why did you post a picture of sara duterte?
>>
>>2395798
That's actually does look like here though
>>
>>2393684
There are no temples in the PH newfag
>>
>>2395789
Lmfao shut the fuck up retard. I'm going to keep fucking 18 year old favela sluts and you are going to do nothing about it except squeal.
>>
Actually there are lots of temples. They call them "churches" here.
>>
>>2395824
stop lying your in a luxury condo banging recycled call center bitches . Expats in the favela are few and far between
>>
Today was exciting.

A trike was honking outside my apartment for 15 minutes so I threw a big bottle of redhorse (empty) at it and directly struck the roof causing a huge dent and shattering the bottle.

Methhead driver jumps off and starts screeching up at me and threatening to kill me, so I lined up 4 more empty bottles on my railing where he could see them. He screamed some more so I full strength railed a bottle down at him, narrowly missing his head.

>I got 3 more faggot! Do you want them too?

More flipbabble screeching, so he got one more bottle, and then he finally got on his bike and drove off.

I don't know what he was expecting but you can't just sit in the middle of apartment buildings and lay on your horn for that long. Not even in the Philippines.
>>
>>2395829
Why are you so dumb? We just meet and fuck at a love hotel. Stop posting if you don't know shit about how this country works, schizo weirdo.
>>
>>2395830
>another episode of things that didnt happen
>>
File: 20230124_204231.jpg (1.8 MB, 3264x2448)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
>>2395425
The thought of going back to America just gives me serious anxiety. I don't think I could ever live there again. I just know realizing how much me and white people sre different. This is were I was meant to be, here in the favela surrounded by all the favela bitches, doing favela shit. Just remember folks, do whatever makes you happy, fuck everyone else
>>
File: PSX_20230124_205816.jpg (2.33 MB, 1500x2000)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
>>2395865
Based 711 enjoyer.
Finally found the sun in the north after so much rain in visayas.
>>
>>2395866
Fucking ehhhh. It's a small world. I remember that 711. I got drunk there after I watched some dude get hit with a rock and some chick basically gang raped at Nagsasa cove
>>
File: 1264087763054.jpg (125 KB, 283x363)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>2395811
PH oldfag ITT
>>
>>2395866
dubs checked
Looks like you have the same plan as
>>2395303 (me)
What are you going to do there? And what city is that image?
>>
>>2395824
Those are not older than 15, are you blind? Or are you legitimately retarded?
>inb4 cubacuck is an actual pedo
>>
>>2395830
>admitting you’re behaving like an actual nigger
based retard
>>
>>2395921
Cubabro

Lol sure bro, prove it then. Ask my neighbors or anyone who I know in my community If I ever perved on ANYBODY let alone kids. All the girls I've ever been with have had IDs because they fucking ask for them at hotels doofus. If you really think they'll let you walk into a place with an underage girl they you try it and tell me how that works out for you. It was a stock photo which you can find by Google searching the term "jejemon". Their was nothing suggestive about it, it was literally a group of girls standing fully clothed in the middle of a street dressed like average Filipinas from the hood. How the fuck can you tell their age? I understand some of you niggas start balding at 23, but not everyone has those same genes.
>>
>>2395952
You're pretty based Cubabro. I'm looking forward to living in Philippines. I'm moreso interested in retaining the connections I make with women, and dating them - but you're living life & thats great.
>>
>>2395921
You've never been to the country obviously. You're some lost normalfag retard projecting his own insecurity.

I regularly fuck women who look like that. My main girl looks like that. She's 20. All flips look youthful, and there is nothing wrong with it at all.

Take a hike with your retarded bigoted bullshit. It's okay for Asian women to look young. Their looks last forever. You're just used to blown the fuck out white trash.
>>
>>2395247
Wdym? None of those covid shots stop you from getting or spreading it. Why are you calling it a vaccine?
>>
I want to travel to the Philippines or Thailand but it's so expensive. I can't find any max-1-stop return trips for less than £1k. What's the secret to getting a reasonable airfair?
>>
>>2396019
Having more than $1k in the bank.
>>
>>2396035
I do, but I have financial discipline. £1k is a huge amount to spend solely on the flights to and from the country. I would need a thorough plan in place on what I want to do and how to achieve it, of which the resources seem quite lacking. If it were half the price I would be willing to throw myself out there with a little more risk/ less efficiency.
>>
How can i avoid hookers and find regular girls that don’t get fucked often? Like what’s the most efficient method to find clean(er) girls?
>>
>>2395952
>>2395993
>all this butthurt just because someone called you out for posting literal children
This is the saddest general I’ve ever been to. No wonder the third world is the only place you stand a chance
>>
>>2396155
You come onto a thread strawmanning anons and fishing for yous. It’s genuinely funny watching anons have literally nothing else to do but to moralfag on a website like 4chan. You don’t see anyone going into onshole threads on /jp/ kvetching about fleshlights and sexdolls and how degenerate they are. This was never an issue and we were always contained to our threads but now you sniveling faggots come onto every thread spamming muh diseased hoores or larping as normalfags on a horse breeding forum. It feels astroturfed and immerged in the last year
>>
>>2391138
flipfag here
each day i thank god for not making me british or american
>>
>>2396158
>words words words
well this thread didn’t stay non-cringe for lomg
>>
>>2396204
Unequivocally based.
Mutts and bongs be seething
>>
File: huts.png (5.86 MB, 2072x1553)
5.86 MB
5.86 MB PNG
>>2393684
no temples, we're mostly catholic here, though mosques are more common in mindanao especially near ARMM or Bangsamoro or whatever they call it now

avoid manila unless you're a biker, places in visayas are better for tourism and there are some locations in mindanao like siargao with good beaches

>>2393686
we actually got a history before the spanish anon, lots of ties to indians, chinese, and even arabs given our location on the trade network, not a lot of pre-colonial ruins because we mostly use wood for construction. plus we got the rice terraces built too.

old philippines wasn't a unified country and being inside an tropical archipelago doesn't help much. we were a mostly sea-faring lot before the spanish came along. a damn shame that the country's schools teach that we had little to no history and only cover specific parts like when lapu-lapu shanked magellan, rizal and the revolution against spain, the filipino-american war, and then the japanese occupatiion. the education system really is cucked.

>>2395734
look like a bunch of teenagers to me (15 to 17-ish), you can tell because of proportions and face. maybe you'd find a couple filipinas around 20 or 21 who look like that but those are pretty rare.
>>
>>2396231
There are a few pagoda-mosques in Maguindanao though none of them are in a particularly good condition.
There are also +300 year old Torogans which have seen better days…
>>
Flips had no reason to develop any technology due to their women being so insanely slutty and food being incredibly plentiful.

They could survive by gathering for like an hour a day, and then spend the rest of the time blowing ropes into short brown women with fat asses.

There was very little pressure to rise above conditions, because the conditions were close to idyllic. Same thing happened in Africa and other SEA tropical archipelago regions.

Pre colonial flips had it pretty good.
>>
To clarify, there was no traditional marriage in pre colonial Filipino culture. Everybody fucked everybody starting as soon as they were old enough to understand the concept.

Filipino tribal life was 80% unceasing incestuous orgy and 20% food prep. The traditional greeting travels between islands met was a variety of women from the tribe they encountered presenting their pussies to them to be inseminated. Literally.

Fairly peaceful but not without its conflicts. For the most part it's hard to sustain a war when your nuts are empty, and Filipino women are very good at keeping everyone's nuts empty. The largest problems were overpopulation in the local area due to the rampant unceasing breeding, and this is why small groups split off to go go other parts of the islands to repeat the process, until little brown people covered the entire archipelago.

The same problem persists today, and now Filipinos fly on planes to create new tribes overseas where they unceasingly receive creampies from Literally everybody and shit out children until they have a diaspora tribe set up. No warfare required. Civilization spread entirely through being slutty fuck machines and having no/low standards for comfort.
>>
Usually such vulnerable clueless people would become extinct, but the nature of the terrain in the Philippines and the sheer fertility rate of the women meant they stayed one step ahead of any negative pressure simply by making more kids.

Human wave tactics in the evolutionary sense. R-type selection taken to the extreme. Laugh at Filipinos for being small and cringe or servile all you want, but they persist despite the shit food, the microplastics, the pollution, the overwork. Westerners react by not having kids and getting on depression meds.

Filipinos react by having more unprotected sex with teenagers and generating single mothers at a truly astonishing rate.

Who wins long term? China, probably, but Filipino genetics are now everywhere in the world except sub Sahara Africa. Basically flips will exist till the end of human history because they are so horny.

Whites? Unless they get their shit together and start some for real genocide stuff, no so much. These monkey people will have the last laugh, I promise.
>>
>>2395830
Haha. He'd go to the cops, point out the broken bottle & you'd be deported or have to pay a sum to the cops for the chance to be left alone peacefully. That's how I know you're a lying POS.
>>
Every time you head a Filipina hooker tell you she isn't on birth control, but cum inside her anyways, she is actually flexing on you in the purely biological sense.

She isn't being victimized. She's flexing. Literally doesn't care about getting pregnant since it's no big deal, she can just send the baby to the province. More children more better. Give them poison Chinese formula and some rice and they grow up just fine.

Imagine a people so biologically potent that they treat the serious downside of unprotected sex with strangers instead as a blessing and with nonchalant passiveness.
>so I'm pregnant now, so what?

How many other races in the world can pull that off these days? Think about it objectively. You laugh at the "Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world" meme, but purely biologically speaking they are refined survival machines.

>uhbbut they are just whores

Yeah okay dude, like you wouldn't lay on your back for 10 minutes to earn a week or a month's wage if you could? Remember these women are fucking relentlessly since age 14 or 15. It's laughable to imagine prostitution as being a burden for them. They have mastered the art of getting paid as much as possible to do as little as possible.

>Uh but they didn't invent anything
Yeah so what? Whites who invented everything fly to the Philippines for pussy. They didn't invent what actually matters, which is slutty women willing to get pregnant the first time you meet her.

Think about it.
>>
>>2396266
>>2396268
>>2396269
>>2396271
This is the quality content I come here for
>>
File: pinay.jpg (126 KB, 768x922)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>2396271
hai sir ... how much creampieee pinay INR (rupees?)??? ?
>>
this thread fucking sucks
>>
>>2396266
>>2396268
>>2396269
>>2396271
This is what a mental breakdown looks like
>>
>>2396309
Is it incorrect?
>>
>>2396317
Cubabro here

Damn, that's some quality content right there, bravo. This guy is right though.....for having such a small land area, Philippines has a higher population than Cuba, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Panama, and Honduras COMBINED. They look at fucking like taking a shit, it's just something you do everyday. I mean I'm not larping when I day that this is the only place in the world where you can find a sexual partner at any time of day or night, for free or pay, whichever you prefer.
>>
>>2396327
uuuhhhhh….
>>
>>2396305
that’s a man
>>
hai sirs how mny rupees to creampie filipin woman? thx pls do the needful
>>
Weather Dude Here, I Arrived In Cebu. No sun and frequent rain, booked a ticket to Angeles and will leave tomorrow.

>>2396266
>>2396268
>>2396269
>>2396271
This might be the funniest thing I've read on /trv/ so far
>>
those religious doll things are so creepy, even more so with people buying clothes for them. creepiest part of the philippines by far
>>
>>2396266
>>2396268
>>2396269
>>2396270
>>2396271

Great content
>>
Heading back to the Phils tonight. This is my second time and I believe that my initial trip making social connections with locals is going to set me up for near unlimited pussy

Not telling my flip ex that I’m coming back and already lined up 3 new hoes

Just wish that she’d give my fucking AirPods back
>>
>>2396266
>>2396268
>>2396269
>>2396270
>>2396271
Meds
>>
File: 1665640469506886.jpg (71 KB, 612x622)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>2396266
>>2396268
>>2396269
>>2396271

Filipino, tthanks i guess.
>>
what kind of spiders are there in the phillipines? And can you avoid seeing them?
t. afachnophobe
>>
>>2394426
>>2395250
Seconding Glorietta 4
>>
>>2396866
Harmless spiders, mostly tiny ones, occasional huntsman or golden orb weaver
No
>>
gm sirs will felipin girl open vagene 4 brahmi man for low price? sirs pls?
>>
Cubabro: The Manifesto

I've posted here for a long time......when I say long time, I mean as long as 4chan exsisted. You may have wondered, why is this faggot posting so much, and why does he think we care? Well, rule numer 19 of 4chan is "nobody cares", but I'm going to tell you anyway, just so you have some original content.

I was born in Cuba in the early 90's. My family used to to be a large land owning family on the island growing sugercane. After the political revolution, no need to say my family got scattered and broken up. Most of the smart ones fled to the USA immediately, a couple of the others got sent to prison, and a few others (my family), got everything they had took from them and were forced to work for free on lands they once owned
>>
Some people benefitied from this new system, and some people had a rough time. We were some of the people who had a rough time. We watched Cuba go from being a showcase in the Latin world, to our people being reduced to lining up for cooking oil in the span of 1 generation. Eventually, we were forced to leave Cuba even after many years of trying to make it work. I was 9 years old when we Me and my motherin a 30 year old fishing boat hoping to hit Florida. We left our father behind, and I never did see him again, he died in 2004 in Cuba. We eventually landed in the Florida keys and got picked up by the coast guard.

We got placed in public housing around a bunch of other wild latinos and niggers. It was a struggle trying to learn English, but we are fast learners. Obviously, if you ever been to the "projects" in America, you know its not the ideal place to raise children. My mom did the best milking the system (we communists now bruh), but since a young age me and the other spics were shitheads. Not shitheads in the classic sense.....we helped old lady with carrying their groceries and said maam and sir, but we loved to fight in school and the neighborhood. My first run in with police was when I was 12 years old......their was a older black kid about 15 who was fucking with me because I whooped his younger brothers ass after a game of no pad tackle football.......he was bigger and stonger, so we destroyed his mothers 78 monte carlo at 3 in the morning, popped all the tires and smashed the windows, then ran into a canal and hid in a half built house. The cops came looking and asking questions the next day but my mom already knew what I did and sent me to a relative. Nothing ever came of it.
>>
I was an average student in a ghetto public high school. I didn't really care about school or have any direction, I was more concerned about playing sports and trying to finger bang bitches on the back of the school bus. I always loved history and literature, but I never really applied myself in a practical sense or did any type of homework, but I always passed the test. I somehow graduated ahead of class from high school with a very shitty GPA, but I did graduate. I still have dreams on me failing out of high school to this day.

After high school I got in with the local shitheads and started doing what mostly every kid in the hood does......robbing shit, stealing shit, selling niggas drugs. I somehow held down a fulltime job at starbucks of all places for the years this was happening.......fucking my female coworkers and selling the dudes drugs while stealing out the register. Eventually all good things must come to an end, and they caught my hand in the cookie jar. I wished I would've of joined the military during this time and took a bullet in the shoulder instead of getting arrested multiple times.....wouldve got gibs for the rest of my life but fuck it thats life. Next life

Now in my early 20's, unemployed and faced with 2 options:
1. Go back to school, study something, take out 100k in student debt, hope it pays off, stay in my same hood, be average.
2. Go full Scarface, get shot, get robbed, go to jail, end up on the evening news, be......kinda average.
>>
>>2396980
Lets take a music break and listen to a nigga make Filipino music

Song title: Hoe come sit on daddy's lap (something like that.....flipbros fill me in becoz I'm still learning)

https://youtu.be/F5XbLgeGrdc
>>
>>2396980
How can you travel with a criminal record?
>>
I stayed unemployed for about 6 months, playing skyrim in my moms basement and plotting my next move. Long story short, I packed a duffle bag and brought a ticket to Seattle with a backup plan of selling crack to the whiteboys.....and slept under a bridge for a night. Next day I found a job in a fish factory.........1 year later got on a boat.....kind of poetic karma considering how I came to America, now it will be my escape a few months later. Starting working on the boat and the Filipinos started shilling the Phillipines......you so handsum, you have big nose, I'll let you fuck my cousin kind of talk. I was intrigued, and eventually booked a 2 week trip to manila. Talked to a girl online for the better part of a year, got to the Philippines and figured out she was just bored and married (thank god I didn't send her anything ).....Had a strong independent nurse (older than me) fuck me straight out of the airport. Fucked a bunch of hookers in rizal with my crewmate (genie ktv in katipunan..next to the santa lucia mall...not sure if still open).....still a great time.....i was hooked for a few reasons and I knew it was the place for me.
>>
>>2397014
Nobody cares if you travel with a criminal record except cucked places like Australia/UK (places which I have no desire to go).

Anyway, I never said I had a criminal record. I never got caught for anything worth mentioning , so I don't have a record....seee how that works.

Anyway.....Philippines only checks for sex crimes against children. Thats the only thing that will get you banned from the PH before you land, and rightfully so. Shiiiiit....I'm thinking about starting a Chris Hansen type prank here......might be a good way to make money. IS that Illegal? Flips let me know
>>
>>2397024
>you so handsum, you have big nose
Wait is that a good thing in PH? I'm white but my nose is fucking enormous (no not in jewish kind of way)
>>
Many people ask me.....WHY.....why u go to the Philippines side......u still Cubabro verdad?
I'm always a Cubabro till someone kills me, never forget that.
I love when people ask me that question, so let me explain once and for all :

1. Government: The Filipino government makes it veeerrrrrrrry easy to stay in their country for long term. All You have to do is show up at an office with a passport (notice I said A PASSPORT, not YOUR passport) and 40 dollars in cash ( they DON'T accept credit, debit, gcash, cashapp, venmoo, paypal, etcetctetctect etcccc.......) They don't ask questions. You don't need a crazy business visa , you don't need proof of funds, you don't need a credit check, their is no background check........all you need is 40 dollars or 2k pesos.....they'll look at you once and decide right there if your legit or not.

2. Temperament of the Average Person: The average Filipino is docile and non combative, even when immensely disrespected. Sometimes I laugh at what they put up with, but they are just really a non combative race. They are what we call "sneak thiefs"........they won't stick a gun in your face like a Mexican or Colombian, but they will try to bleed you dry 10 pesos at a time. This is good, coming from a very "in your face we'll take your money and your bitch" type of culture. I walk anywhere with impunity and no one seems to question it because my skin is tan and I can say "salamat" in a convincing accent
>>
File: hallelujah-cover-1-6.jpg (956 KB, 1500x1500)
956 KB
956 KB JPG
>>2395829
Finally! This onions cretin comes up with insults other than "diseased whores".
>>
>>2395865
I'm the guy you replied to (finally). I can't say I agree with you because I have yet to live outside of America. That said, I know this isn't where I want to be till the end of time. Once I go military and get my time in, I'm taking the money and running.
>>
can you guys post screenshots of girls on dating websites/apps of philippines? I love seeing those
>>
>>2396155
>the new copefuel insult fixation went from diseased whores to children
Sigh. Will I wake up, some dream I made up?
No, I guess it's reality.
What will change us, or will we mess up?
Our only chance to connect with a dream.

Say a prayer for me.
>>
>>2395993
ROFLMAO. Not him, but I had to laugh (and agree).
>>
>>2396975
>>2396977
>>2396980
>>2397008
>>2397024
>>2397072
Fuck off with your blogposts, faggot.
Also you’re a literal 80 IQ mutt.
>>
>>2397145
I appreciate this retard
>>2397072
So whatcha do for money
>>
I never thought I'd be writing here. I only came here occasionally over the years for escapism, but should I travel to the Philippines and cheat on my tranny gf who cheated on me 10+ times over the course of 2020?

I met "her" in 2019 off grindr and I was a NEET so when she invited me to go to PH with her for a month I was like "ok" so we went and fucked like everyday. This allowed me to familiarize myself with how things work over there. We used grab for uber, globe for cell service, and were in Makati so I got a good idea of how 60 year old losers can walk around with 18 yr old girls and no one bats an eye.

In 2020 she began to cheat on me throughout the year. In late 2021 I found out after someone at the bar showed me pictures but she lied and I believed her when she said it was only 3 guys and only one she actually met up with and they only hugged and kissed even though the guy at the bar showed me pictures of them naked in bed with dried cum on her stomach.

In January of 2022 I decided to snoop further and that's when I saw that she was basically fucking a different guy every week in reality. She had said she was working late for covid so she couldn't hang Friday nights. In reality she was going to bars and the uber trip log showed coming back at 3AM. Then she would flirt with guys on tinder the following morning when she woke up horny and would fuck a lot of them. This would play out on Sunday as well when I had to go work.

Perhaps the saddest thing was that she was talking about swallowing their cum, something she never let me do. There was even one conversation wherein the guy shows a face pic, and then 45 mins later she is texting him a video of him fucking her in the ass without a condom--essentially she let him come right over and fuck her raw. I asked her if she had ever bothered to get an HIV test and she said not until late last year, meaning if she had contracted I would've guaranteed gotten it too. [1/2]
>>
Part of the reason why I forgave her (again) like the cuck I am is because I'm just in too bad a position in my life right now to lose her too. I tore my ACL last year and it still has not healed and physical therapy is not working so it may needd surgery. To make matters worse I recently tore my shoulder labrum. I also quit my job to study for a license right before I found out about how much worse the cheating was than I thought. So now I essentially sit in my room like a starfish desperately trying not to make my injuries worse, crying due to everything that's happened, and obviously not getting anywhere studying.

Perhaps I should get a new job, but if so then what better time to take an excursion to SEA than now before I start working again? (My last job I couldn't even take one day off) I also am plagued by the thought of cheating, something I had been so strongly against my whole life and have never done before. I don't know if I have the heart for it and I would probably feel very guilty to the point where I might confess, but at the same time this is clearly a shit relationship now so who cares?

I'm thinking about learning tagalog since her family likes me a lot anyway. Does a globe sim card require you to get a new phone number? Because that would blow my cover. Is Makati the best place to do something like this? The girls I saw when we went out looked very high-volume and I'd be worried about catching herpes and bringing it to my partner. (Both clean) Is it realistic to fire up tinder and get a guaranteed match? (I'm 5'11 160lbs with a 7.5 inch dick) Ideally to minimize risk of stds I'd like to meet a hot girl and maybe she shows me around and we go on an excursion to some beach area. Is this realistic? I think my biggest weakness will be my lack of social skills and my difficulty faking good energy due to sadness from what is happening to me right now. Are quezon/angeles/cebu better? Do you still have to wear the mask? [2/2]
>>
>>2397156
Sorry I meant January of 2023 for "I decided to snoop further" (I just found out about the real cheating a few weeks ago)
>>
>>2391138
Asian pussy is pussy is so fucking tight, im not going back to entitled white roasties
>>
sirs? crimpie? how much? my village onli has 5000 rupees
is enough?
thx sers
>>
sers??! pls i need know my penor have not taste vagene since we rape sidharts sister 5 yers ago
>>
>>2397164
>Asian pussy is pussy is so fucking tight, im not going back to entitled white roasties
BGC anon here. Can confirm that it isn't a meme
A lot of these girls feel so snug it's unreal
life changing pleasure

Anyone here pick up at beaches?
I'm looking for places to meet women during the day that I can ride my motorcycle to from Manila
>>
>>2397185
I dont know how people like really tight. I hurt my dick fucking really tight girls
>>
>>2397151
I do multiple things for money. What do those white people say.....you need multiple income streams....something like that? I'm basically just a hustler with a fallback job as a sailor. I flip things I find on FB marketplace. I've been doing this in different capacities since I was young kid. I used to call these "crackhead deals" when I was young because drug addicts would come to me with all types of shit.....basically sell their family jewels for 30 bucks....I would turn around and flip it.

Same concept now except theirs no drugs involved, just people hungry for quick money. I've gotten all types of weird shit for cheap or nearly free....ivory chess sets, 1940s Nintendo mahjong sets, old video games, antique furniture.....you name it.
>>
>>2396975
>>2396977
>>2396980
>>2397024
>>2397072
you're a real character, I was going to shit on your posts with 'didn't ask', but by the end I was intrigued
do you make any money in the Philippines or are you just living on savings still? I've been here for 4 months and only spent 3000 usd.
>>
>>2397206
you know what that's pretty clever, flipping shit is tough and competitive in USA since the average IQ is pretty high and there are kikes or pseudokikes everywhere
flips are just straight up stupid though, so the competition must be non existent and they will just trust you on certain thing
>>2397196
there is 'tight because she isn't aroused and is trying to keep you out' and then there is 'hot and wet but clinging tight' tight, when people describe tight pussy being excellent, they are talking about the latter
there is nothing worse than uninterested bitch clenching her kegals and thighs to try and keep you from going deep
>>2397185
>Anyone here pick up at beaches?
sounds like a waste of time, most filipinos go to beaches to be with their family and friends
its a 'bring your own' destination, not a singles mingling joint
if you want action near the beach then you need to go to bars/lounges in the evening when the women go out to get drunk
>>
>>2397156
>>2397161
bro you are a fucking retard
first of all, "She" isn't your girlfriend, you are obviously confused about the fundamental nature of your relationship
she didn't cheat on you
you weren't there, and you're injured and unable to do anything to satisfy "her" needs anyways because of your situation
they owed you nothing, not physical or emotional exclusivity
you are the one who can't take the hint

the most important and telling question that will determine everything is this: how much money do you send 'her' a month?

if its more than 0 pesos, you're just another simp that she has roped into her paypig harem

get it over, get over her, she doesn't actually like you that much, and "she" probably already has HIV like 90% of trannies in the philippines, since they refuse to use condoms and literally beg for cum in their assholes
>>
>makati
>tranny
>bars
>"girlfriend"

she's a prostitute, retard
>>
Cubabro here with a song dedicated to all those diseased dime store whores. Keep getting your money and fleecing these simps, I see ya girl, get your money (just make sure to buy me a beer)

https://youtu.be/iGRqb8kBoz8
>>
I like this thread
>>
lol imagine being that broken up about mediocre brown manbutt
>>
>>2397072
Honestly after reading your replies here you actually seem like a cool person. I think it'd be cool to hang out with you.
Going to flipland in a month
>>
Share creampie stories.

Anyone here creampied recntly?
>>
>>2397272
I really can't tell if you're a troll or a legit retarded little brownoid coomer tugging his microdick over threads like these.
>>
>>2397279
shutup bloody basterd ... u creampie or no sir? i wan hear story educate undesrtand....
>>
>>2397280
fu k u bitch bark dog i fuk your moam dalit maderchod not good morning
>>
>>2397280
Cubabro here declaring that this is an old meme, its not even a meme anymore, its just some dude larping as a pajeet samefagging.

At least come up with original content if your gonna troll my bro
>>
So... hear me out please, looking for comments or tips from expat in .ph or if you went to .ph already.

Considering a trip to .ph with the following set of goals/plan/expectations :

- being in an completely alien setting compared to my own ( euro )
- the less possible stress
- no being bored as single traveller and not being looked at weirdly if like I seat somewhere and read a book or just enjoy myself
- I'm easy going and I chit-chat with strangers often
- going to the beach & swim
- going to the gym or for easy jogging
- trying to do things around like if I was living there instead of being a tourist. I usually like to be out all day and just doing small tasks ( eat there, find that, chill there, figure out how to go from A to B using local public transport... )
- I'm not really a night owl. I like to wake up early and do things.
- I'm an old fart.
- I don't think I am into the cooming trip, but I wouldn't mind making friends.

I went to nam like 15 years ago and I didn't like it at all. I don't think it was due to the cultural shock but more a passive agressive feeling when interacting with locals ( and also on a few occasion ppl made fun of me in the street for being too white ).
>>
>>2397272
no ser pls tell how many rupees 2 reddeem 4 crempie in flipino
>>
>>2397072
acere lo siento ,se ve que has tenido una vida dura, dale a follarte a todas las indias que quieras
>>
>>2397298
thailand is more your speed
there is actually stuff to do there and decent places to eat
only reason to come to phils is if you are uncontrollably horny and also have no standards
>>
File: you_need.gif (1.56 MB, 397x280)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB GIF
>>2397183
>>2397184
Bro you're not funny. STFU.
>>
>>2397184
>>2397183
>BRO STOP INSULTING INDIAN MAN! SIR
>>
>>2397349

I was thinking .ph over .th because of language, thought that everything being written in thai and not everyone speaking english I would not feel fully autonomous, whereas in .ph alphabet is the same so would feel more relaxed.
Is there really such a big stigma about .ph being only for degenerated ? Thought like cebu would have a nice family holiday style vibe.
>>
>>2396685
dibs on second from the left
>>
>>2397368
I'm immune to the usual coomer shaming that you get from western roasties, simps and progressives but even I feel like the usual strategy of renting a place in Cebu IT Park and dating/cooming is a little shameful. Like it's hard to even come up with a realistic excuse for being there, obviously you just want the best possible odds with women or you'd be somewhere comfier and cheaper. I'm still gonna fucking do it soon tho
>>
>>2397368
He’s bullshitting. Coomers are physically unable to go beyond 100 yards of their hotel due to diabetus, so their only impression of Philippines is some run down mall, honking tricycle drivers, and smoke belching trucks and jeepneys.
Philippines is abundant with natural beauty ranging from mountainous regions, to pristine island groups.
If you’re an /out/tard, PH is miles above Thailand with far more activities possible.
He might be right that Thailand is more for you as it has better internet and road infrastructure so getting around the nation is easier and less stressful.
But he’s a fucking dumbass if he think the only thing Philippines has to offer is debauchery. I would even tell newfags to go to Thailand instead if they are out for cooming, because it’s clear the cooming selection here are mostly pisspoor women from the “favela” whose hairline recedes more than the average poster here.
>>
>>2397298
>I went to nam like 15 years ago and I didn't like it at all. I don't think it was due to the cultural shock but more a passive agressive feeling when interacting with locals ( and also on a few occasion ppl made fun of me in the street for being too white ).
If that was your experience in Vietnam, you’re very likely to experience the exact opposite in Philippines. People here are fascinated with Westerners/Japanese/Koreans, and you’re very likely to come accross a case where some random guy or girl would want to take a selfie with you. Don’t be awfully naïve though, some people will try to take advantage of you but with common sense, it’s very easy to spot.
Also if you find people to stare at you u comfortable, it’s really just their fascination of you. I’ve never experienced anything malicious here over the past 5 years, although some cases of ladyboys catcalling me have not been very pleasant.
>t. 6’1 27-yo Nordic

I find your experience in Vietnam pretty strange. I found them very welcoming snd kind. How does someone make fun of you for looking too white btw?
>>
>>2397373
I got all their instas. Roll trips and I’ll drop one
>>
>>2397368
For purely tourist purposes, there’s no problem with Thai language. Almost every tourist area has English text attached.
>>
>>2397393
I'm dark blonde, 6ft, pale & dress very well. Thats the key. Dress well and be handsome. Most foreigners in SEA dress like 10 year old children, absolutely indistinguishable from the kids there. Flip flops, shorts, t shirts maybe a hoodie for the weirdos who mind the heat (wtf).

I'm not saying you need to wear a suit lmfao but if you dress like you give a shit, people in general take you more seriously. I still dont understand dudes who dont clean their fucking shoes and wear sneakers out everywhere. Sneakers are for the gym or middle schoolers.
>>
>>2397400
post daily fit
>>
>>2397228
We both live in the united states, 10 mins apart from each other. She earns 6 figures. She made a good effort to change in 2021, but I didn't find out about the cheating until late 2021, and then I only found out this year how bad it really was. I just feel now like I want to get revenge
>>
>>2397430
You're angst ridden over having shared a homosexual man's wormy asshole with other dudes.

Sort yourself out, homo. If you're a trannyfucker may I suggest Thailand instead. It's a lot more based, and way less cringe than Philippines.
>>
>>2397392
>If you’re an /out/tard, PH is miles above Thailand with far more activities possible.

Physically chuckled.
>>
>>2397400
Let me clue you in on our mindset: I just don't care. I didn't come here to care. I came here to not care. I look like I don't care because I don't care. I am physically incapable of caring about what some retarded gook whore thinks about my outfit. I am also physically, spiritually, and mentally incapable of caring what some mid 20s fuckboy with zero life experiences thinks about me or my flip flops. It's just not even on the radar. I am in my zone, with my beer and some classic rock, and one hand in the panties of a gogo dancer pinching her clit and asking her how much for short time. Caring is not currently possible.

Hope that was enlightening.
>>
>Good thing I dressed up for my $25 fuck date with a meth addicted Asian street walker.
>she might not have sucked my dick if I hadn't had my loafers cleaned today.
>maybe my nice watch is why she let me cum in her pussy?
>boy she had some really interesting tattoos, what a vibrant culture!

Topkek matey
>>
>>2397400
Cubabro here...

Don't delude your self bro. The national uniform of the Philippines is basketball shorts, and brightly colored basketball type jersey, and flip flops. Sometimes you also don't need a shirt, it's pretty much optional here

I remember one time I saw a whiteboy with a fucking suit on the JEEP. Like sheeeesh bro talk about trying hard....it ain't that serious. You should be able to pull a bitch dressed like your going to the beach. Simply having tennis shoes is a flex here.

I do own nice clothes but I only wear it rarely, like to go to the immigration office or when my kids got baptized.

When in Rome, you do as the Roman's do. My fit is literally just basketball shorts, and a t shirt.....I do flex with the shoes. though, got a closet full of 2k peso knockoff nikes (still fresh though). Check out Greenhills mall in manila.....got tons of clothes there for cheapx2>>2397400
>>
>>2393660
Phew I have to go to the Philippines
>>
>>2393682
What are the Philippines opinion on big noses?
Mines pretty big by Western standards
>>
>>2397509
didn't mean to make that a reply
>>
>>2397469
I want to go back to real girls :3
>>
>>2397509
Apparently handsum >>2397042
>>
Going to meet my Filipina girlfriend I met online in 2 months.

Her family is destitute and she works as a maid for a Chinese household.

Any advice?
>>
File: e71.jpg (14 KB, 400x300)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>2397400
>I still dont understand dudes who dont clean their fucking shoes and wear sneakers out everywhere. Sneakers are for the gym or middle schoolers.
I bet you dress like this you fucking faggot
>I'm dark blonde, 6ft, pale & dress very well.
Heh, yeah ok
>>
>>2397551
Cubabro here

Seems like a trap. If she works as a maid in a Chinese household, she's probably getting fucked by the father/son or maybe both.....that's common here. Also, she may only have 1 rest day every couple of weeks. Are you really gonna fly to the Philippines to wait on a girl you'll barely be able to see?

Once you get here you'll realize that theirs no need to use online dating. Theirs girls everywhereeeeee, just chat them up. You. cut out alot of bullshit by meeting girls in person vs online. I don't even use online anymore I just hang out outside like s tambay and let the girls walk by
>>
>>2397535
go back to 5555555 subreddit, inferiority complexed chink
>>
>>2397498
>when my kids got baptized.
what kids? dont u only have one with that hoe whos sister sneaked in and caught u in bed with that 18 year old
>>
>>2397581
>and let the girls walk by
and then what

what do these girls do that they have the time to spend a few hours with a rando
>>
>>2397470
Buy a gun and blast your ugly worthless fucking face out
>>
>>2397400
You’re 100% right. People in Asia generally dress more respectfully despite the climate.

I don’t know much about other Asian countries but atleast in Philippines it’s a bit more acceptable for whites to dress less formally as they look rich regardless. But for the locals, itsh clear what income status you are by how you dress.
>>
>>2397470
It’s true. Although Thailand has alot of natural beauty, it’s not comparable to Philippines.
Philippines it’s much more mountainous, offering much more hiking opportunities. Hundreds of kino caves too, some amazing natural parks and wildlife with very diverse landscapes, and by far the best scuba and freediving destination out of the two. Then you have the added benefit of it not being as crowded at nice spots. Also last, but not least, amazing surfing spots.
Thailand does have more interesting rivers though.
>>
>>2397638
kek kinda revealed myself here
>>
File: 1674800525540980.jpg (38 KB, 720x715)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
I forget how long ago it was but some guy said you can do an experiment where you withhold cum from a filipina and she would slowly go crazy.

anyways its true, I experimented a bit with my GF and tracked her behavior and moods for about a month

her behavior on days after I fucked her but didn't cum inside of her were always worse and nagging, compared to days I did fuck her and did cum inside of her

on days after I didn't fuck her at all she was insufferable, which is to be expected, but I was surprised at the correlation between creampie and acceptable behavior

its like semen is a mood regulator for filipinas

she also slept a lot more after sex if I came inside of her, but if I didn't cum inside she would immediately be up and about and carry on with her day, it's like its some sort of drug

anyways I just thought it was interesting, I am still sort of casually tracking things but I am convinced
>>
File: desantis.jpg (668 KB, 1536x2048)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
>>2397628
Got one with her and another with another girl

>>2397629
ummm alot of these girls are just unemployed and loiter around all day waiting for something to happen. You can literally just wait in front of a 7/11 and in 20 minutes you'll see a girl just sitting around doing nothing. Chat her up, offer to buy her a milk tea, go from there, I do it all the time

>>2397638
Trust me you can dress like a nigger and no one cares. The rich Filipinos probably wont go for you regardless
>>
>>2393682
y dont u go to india and creampie? there are 1 billion people in india.
>>
>>2397139
>>2397134
>>2397141
NIGGER THOSE GIRLS WERE LEGIT AROUND 15, IT'S SO EASY TO TELL FROM THEIR FACES.
ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING RETARDED OR JUST EXTREMELY AUTISTIC?
>>
>>2397366
>>2397365
wat fuc ks u say littl bech madarchod i fuk ur mom my village will raep ur whole femili white dog i will kill you benchod beat u wit stik bhosdike shiva will curs e u u will die and become dalit madefuker
>>
>>2397286
i will fuk u up u bitch motherfuk i will shit in ur face u eat beans from my shit madercohd go back to america basterds
>>
>>2397742
I feel cucked by western culture. I don't approach women unless it is at a bar or somewhere "acceptable." Feels wrong. Also, isn't it weird with everyone else there watching?
Different cultures are weird. I was in a taxi with this chick, and she was trying to make out while the old male taxi driver could see everything. Awkward.
>>
>>2397594
the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>2397769
Filipinos are super chill/social people and easy to talk to, both the males and females. Obviously don't try to talk to a girl if she's in the company of a man because thats just poor sportsmanship, but other then that its fair game.

The trick is just first talk to random people without the intention of picking people up. Get used to making small talk

I'll quote one of my favorite games as a kid, Morrowind:

"Talk to everyone. Talk is cheap. Ask questions. You don't ask, you never learn."

Once you realize this, you'll realize talking to women isn't really as big of a deal as you make it to be in your head. Yes, you can't fuck everyone, but if you don't swing you get a hit my bro. Trust me Filipinos will not look at you weird for approaching them, if anything they will be amused
>>
>>2397821
**If you don't swing you won't get a hit**

You may get walked, but more likely you'll strike out looking
>>
>>2397393

My wife ( now ex ) at the time was from viet origin and it was a trip for her to touch base on her origin. She was probably the source of the bad vibes around as she was super bossy.
>>
whenever I make a new filipino 'friend', they inevitably ask me for money a day or two later and assure me it is a life or death emergency
>>
>>2397392

Was thinking about finding a base where I can chill around using public transport or walking ( finding my cantine, place to chill, arcade or even theater ) and then doing excursion every second day. I can see a lot of excursions//trek/day trip going from Manilla. Not sure if Manilla's beach are nice to hang & swim, would love that my base be close to the sea and be able to swim nearly everyday.

Fast/good internet is not a factor, it's not like I'm going to streams movie to pass time.
>>
>>2397392
Mm. Beach.
>>
File: stop_it.png (437 KB, 5440x4015)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>2397472
>>
File: do_this_now.png (208 KB, 324x470)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>2397763
>replies to three of my posts
Dude, get off my dick. You're meatriding HARD and it's nowhere near that serious.
>>
>>2397891
ew lay off your homo fantasies, you colossal faggot
>>
>>2397857
Cebu City is better if beaches are your thing. Mactan is just nearby. For Manila, you have to travel atleast 2hrs before getting to any beaches, though Mactan is not exactly just a stroll alway.
Two other major cities near beaches are Iloilo and Davao City, but there’s still a stretch.

Otherwise, smaller cities with nice beaches much closer are Dagupan, Laoag, Dumaguete and Roxas.
>>
File: RedAlert.gif (844 KB, 480x498)
844 KB
844 KB GIF
>>2397894
>>
>>2397638
Yeah, I appreciate it. I know I'm right. If everyone's going to Philippines & dressing like a local (like a poorfag) then I'm going to wear things that fit me well, and are stylish.
>>
>>2395247
If I'm NOT vaxxed for the meme WuFlu, then will a test suffice? Do they require a quarantine period if I'm not vaxxed but tested negative?

Are they still checking vax cards at goddamn near every shop you walk into?

I can fake a vax card if I need to, but I'd rather just take a test and not try to fake it.
>>
>>2395302
>never had pussy in your life and yet they complain about quality like you really think your gonna get an Instagram model or someshit.
This. Fuck the fives, and maybe even the fours and threes. They'll be grateful, it'll feel the same, and you can keep looking around for that perfect 10 while you're inseminating the goblinas.
>>
>>2396305
Even Filipinas have standards, shitskin.
>>
>>2396729
>This [next four links] might be the funniest thing I've read on /trv/ so far
>>2396266
>>2396268
>>2396269
>>2396271
It really is well done.
>>
>>2397581
>Also, she may only have 1 rest day every couple of weeks.
This, at least in Hong Kong and Taiwan the girls only get a half day off on Sundays, and the only reason they get that much is because the Philipine government demanded that they be allowed to take time to go to church on Sundays.

Typical workday is 16 hours, sometimes more, and if they're caring for some geriatric Chink, they're also "on call" all night to help the old bag take a piss or two in the middle of the night.

Forcing them to have sex is pretty common too, probably even more so in the Philippines since they can be replaced in five minutes and there's nothing strictly illegal about requiring sexual services.
>>
>>2396685
mixed latina
thai
chinese(?)
pinay

#3 I can't figure out. Eyes look Korean, but the nose and smile is way too chinese. Thoughts?
>>
>>2398007
All are pinay you dumb nigger, though the one on the left is quarter black, quarter white.
>>
>>2397581

Will it work for an Indian?
>>
>>2398051
which ones got the pp
>>
>>2398056
asking too sirs…will pinay open vagene for my brahmi pinus to make sex and fill see d sirs? 500 rupees sirs all i have
>>
>>2398051
>All are pinay
This is like some mutt saying he's American. Yea, sure, you have American citizenship, but let me see a DNA test. CLEARLY they are not 100% jungle monkey and have a lot of other admixture.
>one on the left is quarter black, quarter white
My point exactly.
>>
>>2398074
lmao cope, they are pinay. Doesn’t matter if some chink mutt nutted in a rice farmer’s daughter a century ago, otherwise you cannot call any Thai “Thai” or Viet “Viet”.
None of them know of any ancestor beyond them being Filipino. None of them have any chink or gook last names.

You’re such a dumb fucking retard it’s unreal holy shit HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>2398076
Pinoy hands typed this.
>>
>>2397738
bless the scientific method
>>
>>2398078
>why yes I’m 100% Filipino how did you know?
>>
>>2397905
what a fucking ape holy shit. where do you live? i wanna beat you up, retard
>>
>>2397942
>If I'm NOT vaxxed for the meme WuFlu, then will a test suffice? Do they require a quarantine period if I'm not vaxxed but tested negative?

>Are they still checking vax cards at goddamn near every shop you walk into?

>I can fake a vax card if I need to, but I'd rather just take a test and not try to fake it.

vaccine not required to enter the country
some hotels still stupidly ask for vax paperwork, but you just tell them no and if they bitch then ask for the manager who will apologize to you
shops don't require masks or vax paperwork anywhere anymore
flipcattle are still masking all over the place, but its half because they hate themselves and are ugly and hiding from scrutiny, half because they are creatures of habit and don't even think twice about continuing

all you need is a test, which you can also fake easily, all the covid shit in the Philippines is 100% fake theater since they have no capability to track anything or maintain hygenic standards, they just do stuff to look busy and diligent

just say 'no' if anybody asks you for paperwork anywhere, its not required anymore, if its a security guard take a picture of him and tell him you're going to his company about his behavior, he will fall to the ground and beg forgiveness for being a dumb asshole

>>2397857
>I can see a lot of excursions//trek/day trip going from Manilla.

if your 'base' is in manila you will soon understand just what nightmare transport in the city can be, it is not like bangkok, for example, where you can take the MRT and be anywhere in the city in 10 minutes. You can and will spend an hour in traffic (at least) to get anywhere

>manila, beach
bro.....bro. No. Banish the thought from your mind. It is not a beach city. Manila bay is incredibly, dangerously polluted and it affects the water for many hundreds of miles down the coast. Do not swim in manila bay. Do not swim in manila bay. Do NO swim in manila bay, even flips don't do that.
>>
>>2397857
cont.

the other guy is correct, cebu is what you are looking for, BUT traffic will still be an issue if you live by the beach (mactan/lapu-lapu) and want to go places in the city, since there are bridges and it causes a nasty chokepoint with traffic

I think they built another one so it might be marginally better, IDK for sure, but basically if you live on mactan you are going to stay on mactan most of the time since getting into cebu city is going to take 45 minutes during daytime.

The 'beach towns' in philippines are either built up resorts like palawan and boracay, or small village type of deals without western style amenities. Its very difficult to find a mix, but not impossible if you are willing to go off the beaten path.
>>
>be me
>bought a 4 cans of PureFoods corned beef
>gud shit
>ffw today
>very excited to cook myself some corned beef silog
>check shelf
>notice 2 missing
>wtf.webp
>go to the maids quarter while they are not there
>see the cans there opened and hidden under the shelf
>mfw they’ve been stealing my corned beef
>>
>>2398160
most depressing thing I have read in awhile
imaging having such a shitty life that you feel compelled to risk your employment just so enjoy a little bit of crappy 20 peso corned beef
jesus, my heart
why don't you do something nice for your maid and buy them some jollibee and sit them down and talk about their food situation?
>>
>its a screaming money-begging meth whore shows up at my apartment while I am entertaining a nice girl episode.

I fucked up, bros. Should have stuck with the short time hotels or lived somewhere with security.
>>
>>2398172
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA
>>
>>2398172
Based meth-addicted carton girl proxy-cockblocking a subhuman boomer mutt
>>
>snorkeling in Moalboal
>witness smol turtle chilling in the corals
>cool boi
>a Korean couple snorkeling, floating with life wests, are approaching with their local guide
>both appear completely clueless
>guide point at turtle
>korean girl suddenly contracts severe spasms out of excitement and screams really loudly through her snorkel upon gazing at the tiny creature
>her arms and legs are flailing in an uncoordinated manner
>makes sounds straight out of the most deviant hentais the world could ever imagine
>all this because she’s seeing a turtle

Why are gooks like this?
>>
File: PXL_20230128_073733686.jpg (1.7 MB, 3072x4080)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>>2396866
Huntsman spider i saw in a La Union Bathroom
>>
sirs…microsoft give me 3,000 rupees bonus…is enough for creampie?…yes?
>>
File: fag_1.jpg (5 KB, 316x316)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>2398141
>>
>>2398069
Bro...shut the fuck up. I'm deadass.
>>
a pinay girl must be either incredibly desperate for cock or have very low self-esteem if she's willing to fuck a pajeet
>>
How rare are water filters and microwaves in barangays? I visited a friend's neighborhood and almost all their houses have aircon, fridges, some even have induction stoves, but none of them had water filters or microwaves. Is there a reason for that?
>>
>>2398403
>>2398404
fuck off zoomer
>>
>>2398411
Lots of them are incredibly desperate...to not work.
>>
Is Filipino food good?
>>
>>2398681
>Is Filipino food good?
When it is well prepared, a lot of it is good/great.
The issue in PH you're going to find is average prep quality

>>2398223
>Why are gooks like this?
You are envious that korean girls orgasm from daily life more than you or I ever could
>>
>>2398683
>The issue in PH you're going to find is average prep quality
this
I had humba which was amazing.
A few days later I tried it again at a different place, and it tasted almost nothing, just a faint hint of pork even though it looked almost the same.
>>
>>2395247
No vax, no test, no mask, suck my ass.
>>
Cubabro shout out to my cousin hustling en la calle......in not even filipino but I can do the Same shit all day thats how we came up hahaha

https://youtu.be/gJlblfnNcHs
>>
My 19 year old girlfriend revealed 2 things to me today.

1) she is pregnant (wasn't taking her birth control since her ate said it would make her fat)
2) she actually just turned 17 and was using her cousins ID to see me (we have been dating for 4 months).

The situation is delicate to say the least. I met her in a bar and she's got a bunch of tats. It's hard to believe she's technically a minor.

Give me an F in chat gentlemen.
>>
>>2398787
that's a w
>>
>>2398787
S
>>
>>2398787
have her piss on a stick right in front of you and read the result your self.

She may have borrowed her 17 year old cousin's ID to get leverage on you
>>
>>2398652
Last warning.
>>
>>2398787
F
Send my regards to Mr. Pogi German
>>
>>2398981
>She may have borrowed her 17 year old cousin's ID to get leverage on you
this
>>
File: 75464567456.jpg (40 KB, 640x425)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>land in Manila
>download Tinder
>129 likes in the first 24hrs
>narrow it all down to 5 girls after filtering out the troons, hookers, fatties and <5/10s
>they're all pure doomers who are extremely depressed and have attempted suicide at least once in their lives

Are Cebu girls generally happier? I don't wanna be a therapist, and I can't get myself to make their life even more miserable by just short-term dating them.
>>
>>2399020
>>2398981
I bought a stick pregnancy test and asked her to take it this morning, and she refused since she 'already had results from the doctor' (an ultrasound and doctors note). So now I know something is up, and she also knows I know something is up.

I will attempt to carefully unravel the lies she is telling me, because now I know she is lying about something.

>>2399180
Filipinas are retarded, don't chat with them, just go there and meet them and choose the ones who make your dick hard. If you try to gauge them off their ability to carry a conversation on an app, you will get nothing. Tinder is absolutely shit, btw. Full of homosexuals and fat women.
>>
>>2399180
>I can't get myself to make their life even more miserable by just short-term dating them.
Give them a baby, then they'll have something to live for
>>
>>2399180
maybe it's your swiping/filtering process giving you these doomer girls
>>
>>2399212
she's trying to scam you now. she needs correction.
>>
>>2399212
its time to rape
>>
>>2399315
>based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncsCBhyHwss
>>
The Philippines changed my mind about homosexuals. They absolutely are a menace and should be purged from society and sent back deep into the underground and into the closets. When I lived in the USA I was an 'ally'. Here, I am a victim of their predations and shitty behavior.
I'm harassed every single night I go out, by homosexuals. Any time I go to a live music venue the homosexual performers harass and flirt with me publicly. Cross dressing homosexuals aggressively sexually harass me in clubs, and on the street. I'm sick of it. Nobody does anything about it, because they are terrified of being publicly shamed for being anti-homo.
Instead of using their newfound rights and public acceptance to live respectful lives, these horny MEN use it as leverage to try and force straight men into sexual encounters with them, which is exactly what right wingers warned would happen but nobody (not even me) believed them.

They aren't even good looking. They are chubby and disgusting, or non-passing cross dressers with receding hairlines and obvious stubble. Like, I might be flattered if a good looking homosexual hit on me, but all of them are fucking disgusting here, from an objective, aesthetic standpoint. It is also common for 'passing' cross dressers to trick straight men into bringing them home, and then try to hide their dicks from them and only give a blowjob while denying access to roaming hands or scrutiny under good lighting. Then they get beaten when the straight man finds out they have been tricked. The homo claims to be a victim at this point, despite having raped a straight man.
>>
>>2399964
Based and I agree.
Also, why is there so many fags here? I feel like literally one out three guys are gay on some islands
>>
>>2399975
>Also, why is there so many fags here?
Dude I don't know for sure. It's fucking astounding and frankly goddamn annoying. I suspect that all homos from the provinces go to the cities at all costs since they are not accepted anywhere but in the cities. This means the homo concentration isn't distributed country wide, but forced into the NCR and Cebu, exclusively, and then locally they congregate in the 'trendy' acceptable areas which have a big overlap with foreigner areas.

I'm going to start carrying a collapsing baton at night. I got followed by a 6 foot tall 'ladyboy' last weekend who squared up with me when I told him to fuck off, and kept wanting me to 'take him home' even when I was about to fucking fight him. I told him I wasn't gay, and all he kept saying to me was.
>how can you know if you don't try?
Mother fucker that's not what you say to somebody who told you they don't want to hook up with you, unless you want to die.

There are too many legitimately insane homosexuals prowling around and nothing (zero things) are being done to reign them in. They don't self police, they in fact encourage the shitty behavior to such an extreme that they are emboldened like never before. Meth makes it even worse. They get high then go out and cruise not for other gays, but for straight foreign men to harass.

They RUIN dating apps, also. Filters, angles, makeup, fake wearable tits, all go a long way to make it very hard to tell if its a tranny while you are browsing profiles, but its obvious as soon as you start chatting with them because they are aggressively horny and forward like only a man is, and not clueless and demure like most pinays.

I hate it. I hate them. I hate that I was so fucking naïve, because its obvious in hindsight this is where things would go. Fags don't want right. They want special privileges so they can get away with being sexual predators and disgusting in public. That's all. That's all it ever was.
>>
>>2400020
Coombrain gets the fag
>>
File: 1608608011108.webm (431 KB, 1280x536)
431 KB
431 KB WEBM
>>2399975
a lot of Pinoy comedians were gay. When I was younger a lot of the funniest celebs are gay are accepted in Variety shows. They used to be the punching bags in TV shows and movies back in the 90's. After 3 decades of nonstop gay propaganda disguised as jokes they were able to influence so many young clueless and fatherless men. Also a lot of men in the Phil are lazy bums and are willing to suck dicks for the right price.
>>
>>2400373
>a lot of Pinoy comedians were gay
the top pinoy comedian is gay and he has his own show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LAhOgjngLI
>>
Just arrived in Dumaguete.
What can I say? From the posts here, I was expecting a shitton of near-death boomers, and although it’s kinda true, it’s also a very nice city.
Also people dress relatively well here from my first impression. Maybe it’s just me getting more self-concious over fashion nowadays.
>>
Going to Angeles for work later this year
Im a fat fuck who only joy comes from food.
What and where do i eat?
>>
>>2400389
Also Globe mobile data fucking sucks. Took me 4min to upload that Apu
>>
>>2400390
Coconut
Sisig
Kaldereta
Kare Kare
Bulalo(it’s usually mediocre outside of Tagaytay)
Turon/bananacue
Pancit Canton if you’re a noodle fag. If you find Pancit Batil Patong, you must try it
Pancit Palabok
Lumpia Ubod
Sinigang
Halo Halo, including the one with Leche Flan
Adobo(bonus if they use bell-pepper, potatoes and pineapple)
Lechon/Lechon Kawali/Bagnet
Mang Inasal unironically
Local barbecue

>ran out of ideas for now

>specifically Kapampangan food
Local Tamal variety
Local Morcon variety
Frogs
Bringhe(similar to Paella)
Tibuk-Tibuk
Tip: quality varies alot. Do research before indulging so your first experience won’t be ruined.
>>
File: 1608607402479.webm (2.65 MB, 1280x720)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>>2400385
The veteran comedians were gay too. Vice worked hard to be the top dog. Now he has a lot of clout in the entertainment industry. A lot of homos are inspired by him. Soon homo sub culture will dominate the Philippines after the boomers dies.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.