[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Southeast Asia General
Discuss South East Asian Countries
Share trip plans/reports
Ask questions
Ignore posts about things you don't like
>>
sex pussy penis
>>
What's even in Laos? What can you do there and what is there to see?
>>
I think my game with Thai women is actually improving. I have one month before I go so I need to find a qt gf and pronto.
>>
>>2383760
Nature mostly. Pretty country.
>>
>>2383764
you need to find a gf prior to going?
>>
>>2383847
damn, guess that makes sense. so guys just go through a series of cold opens on Thai girls via line/facebook till they find one willing to pander to a stranger?
>>
>>2383852
I found mine through dating sites. If you're white and not a total ogre you'll have 0 trouble finding one who's into you.
Its just more convenient to set things up before you arrive than having to worry and spend the time looking when you get there. Could probably have multiple on the go. Worst case scenario if they all flake, you're still gonna bang some hookers so theres nothing to lose. Just dont get trapped by a gold digger.
>>
https://thediplomat.com/2023/01/southeast-asia-prepares-to-welcome-back-chinese-tourists/
> Southeast Asia Prepares to Welcome Back Chinese Tourists
> tourism authorities in Thailand say that they are expecting at least five million Chinese tourist arrivals this year
>>
Tips for Cambodia? I like jungles, scuba diving and ketamine
>>
>>2383952
Starting to see them in my neighborhood in Phon Penh. They all wear masks and avoid non Chinese like we’re radioactive.
Covid has really fucked with their heads
>>
>>2383653
>Southeast Asia General
In other words, sex tourism general.
>>
>>2384003
>Ignore posts about things you don't like
>>
File: 1672532218113894.jpg (131 KB, 958x1024)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>
>>2383840
What is the infrastructure like? Is there public transportation? What is the tourist industry like? Are there a lot of tourists? Is there a strong language barrier or will you be able to get the essentials easily in English?
>>
Is it true regional sim cards are shit and I'm better getting a new card in every country?
>>
>>2384113
There's a high speed train between Vientiane and the border with China. Actually it goes into China once the Chinese border fully reopens which seems to be getting close.

That's your best bet for public transport between Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang and further north.

To get to the Plain of Jars you'd probably want tot ake a plane. Bus is always available but not great obviously. Some roads are rough.

You can also take boats on the Mekong between difft towns. That's sometimes best option.

Within cities you have standard tuktuks and taxis. They hvae apps now for everything too.

They get a lot of tourists so English is fine if you are within cities and tourist areas.
>>
>>2383760
Some of the nicest landscapes in Asia, plain of jars, nice waterfalls, four thousand islands in the Mekong. You can zip line in some of these places.

Also Gordon Ramsay ranked it as having the best food in the world.
>>
>>2384318
Keep in mind certain parts of the rivers have dams blocking boats.
>>
How forgetful are doctors in SEA? Which countries would you say it'd be easy to find a doctor whose nurse would forget to give me an injection before the doctor fills out my paperwork?
I'm a pretty forgetful tourist who might forget my wallet at the Doctor's office too.
>>
>>2383842
Sure why not? Also this one girl seems super cool and she speaks really good English and she's very impressed by my god awful Thai. We've been talking a lot. Maybe I'll get an actual gf in Thailand instead of a girl to just coom in for a couple of days.
>>
>>2384373
whatd u meet her on out of curiosity
>>
https://www.pattayamail.com/latestnews/news/new-thailand-international-travel-curbs-to-be-announced-january-5-420684
>All passengers, entering from any country, will be required to show a vaccination certificate with at least two shots, a former rule which was cancelled from July 2022. It is not yet known how unvaccinated travellers will be treated, or whether they will even be allowed to board their flights.
fucking hell bros I will never go traveling in the end
>>
>>2384380
That's annoying. I got the J&J shot two years ago though because I'm not a schizo and like traveling. So my Thai vacation is not yet cancelled.
>>
>>2384382
I'm just a moderate antivaxxer, if all other decent SEA countries lock back up I'll consider novavax but after resisting so long I'd rather not
>>
>>2384380
Fucking Chinamen.
>>
>>2384388
They're going to allow test & travel right, haha?

I got it for my job, but I didn't do the boosters.
>>
>>2384392
The article just said two shots so it sounds like it's going back to the way it was last summer. Which just means fully vaccinated, no boosters. You could get into Thailand last year with a negative covid test though as well, so I would think they're not making restrictions super tough.
>>
File: 1605625315158.png (694 KB, 720x717)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
>>2384380
>>
>>2384394
As long as I can test and not piss away multiple vacation days quarantined, I'm okay.
>>
As a touristy 1-2 day thing, has anyone done muay thai training in Bangkok? What gyms would you recommend? Where's the best place to watch live fights?
>>
>>2384372
Asia is one of the worst places to try this shit
>>
>>2384380
Fuck yeah, less schizos in the touristy areas
>>
Going to Thailand for the first time soon, excited for the food
Any hot tips on what to get or places in Bangkok/Chiang Mai with good eats?
>>
>>2384420
Why? Aren't they relatively poor and corrupt? I feel like it'd be well worth it for them for a decent amount of money, especially with plausible deniability. It's not like the foreigner is going to snitch on them.
>>
>>2384575
I actually found food in Thailand to be disappointing. I don't know if they either toned down the flavor because I'm farang or if I just visited the shittiest places, but I found Thai restaurants in the US to be better. Some of the food stalls in markets can be really good, tho.
>>
>>2384874
I remember your other post where you asked her something about being in a swimsuit in a hottub. I'm guessing that line worked out somehow? How are you finding tinder in SEA in general? Are girls more talkative than in the west?
>>
>>2384380
I am livid about this shit.
I've lived in Thailand for ten years now with brief year long jumps out to Japan and Taiwan on business, covid changed everything and I hunkered down in Thailand and just waited it out, initially I was considering the vaxx but as time went on it became increasingly clear it was not just a failure but a dangerous scam. Half way through last year when they cancelled all that here and the world was finally in "covid is done" mode I thought I've gotten through it unscathed and started investing in my local digs here more heavily, large solar array, swimming pool, backup generator. Multiple redundant internet links. Basically figured Thailand had gotten through it without doing anything too retarded and it was safe to invest here long term and rely on the place to not do anything too pants on head retarded unlike the country of my birth AU, to which I will never return under any circumstances after seeing them go full fascist dictatorship during the rona.
Now this shit hits. It won't affect me because I'm already here but I very easily could've been outside on business and I would as a result be stuck outside my castle because of this retarded bullshit as given the facts on the ground now there is no chance in hell I'm ever getting vaxxed.
It's making me think I should just sell everything and resettle in Japan. Why can't the world stop being fucking retarded, christ this is so stupid I can't even believe it.
>>
>>2384888
pattayamail and bangkok post were posting rumors, apparently this is not happening
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-01-05/thailand-mandates-covid-insurance-for-visitors-from-some-nations-lcise6nq
I'm still a bit worried as I'm only about to book my flight for February
>>
>>2384894
No she's not. If she were she'd tell you. She doesn't want to get murdered by an apoplectic foreigner in a hotel.
>>
>>2384897
I agree with you for the most part, but I've seen very obvious ladyboy profiles that don't say they're a ladyboy.
>>
>>2384894
fat distribution in upper arm is a woman (female) thing specifically anon
>>
>>2384897
>>2384912
Okay thanks anons. Maybe I'll just accept happiness for now.
>>
>>2384894
>Out of the dozens of women I message she's the only one to have any sort of conversation of substance with me
I think over time you can learn to swipe left on obvious timewasters and unmatch the less obvious ones fast
>>
>>2384888
Meds
>>
>>2384380
The CCP is gonna fuck it up all again. Be ready for that possibility.
>>
>>2384851
That's because Thai restaurants in the US pack all their food with massive amounts of sugar. Eat some real food lardass
>>
>>2384929
Dilate
>>
>>2385084
>anti science retard tells others to engage in unscientific practice of trannyhood
Checks out
>>
>>2385136
> 1 in 800 serious adverse events by their own data
> if you don't take it you're anti science
It's retards like you that give cover to obviously retarded regulations like this and allow them to occur.
>>
>>2385139
Oh noes not all the poor widdle people dying in the streets from the vaccine!
Oh wait, literally not happening. Harden up, softcock.
>>
just learned Cambodia uses dollars (along with Riels) and they drive on the right side of the road

WTF Thailand get your shit together.
>>
I've read anons on here saying that Bangkok is like what NYC used to be with all the different ethnic groups and youth culture/things always happening, is this true?
>>
>>2385378
They use dollars because their economy is fucked.
They also drive on the wrong side of the road.
>>
>>2385378
Yes anon, Cambodia is a much superior country to Thailand.
>>
>>2385520
I'm thinking those are about the only 2 selling points Cambodia has over Thailand.
>>
>>2385534
Yeah, I was being sarcastic. Cambodia is a shithole and Thailand is actually pretty nice.
>>
https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2023/1/6/tired-of-the-grind-chinas-well-off-eye-slower-pace-in-thailand
>Sick of the grind, China’s well-off seek slower pace in Thailand
>Chinese social media is abuzz with the benefits of moving to the Southeast Asian country after years of COVID curbs.
>>
>>2385603
it's over
>>
anyone know where I can buy a police uniform in siem reap?
>>
>>2385378
No usd in cambodia anymore. Just 100s and the odd 50. 5 years ago everything was in usd but since all the shit the usd can't be found. Expect to carry around dozens of nearly worthless riel notes with you everywhere.
>>
>>2385491
Bangkok is an extremely vibrant city with all sorts of shit going on almost every day of the week from tons of different eclectic and niche specific interest groups.

It's a great place to be in your 20s, but gets really difficult to penetrate the young and trendy circles if you are 30+ and resemble an English teacher/tourist.

There is still TONS to do if you are an actual adult, but you will have to present yourself as having your shit together-ish.
>>
I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Thailand once the floodgates for chinks opens. It's going to be like Chinese new year tourist level x2, sustained, for 6 months straight.

All these fuckers have had nothing to spend their rmb on for years and have all gone stir crazy in the ccp cage.

I'm even worried that it will fuck up where I'm at in the Philippines, but we will see.
>>
I’m going back to the Philippines this year and I’m not going to bring pasalubong for anyone. Nope just not gonna do it.
>>
I was going to go to Thailand for a month soon. I have a flight booked due to arrive in Bangkok on January 18. But I didn't and won't take the clot shot so I'm looking to go to Vietnam now.
They don't have any restrictions in Vietnam, r-right?
>>
>>2385722
Thanks for the rundown anon, I'm early 20s so no problem for me
Any circles you'd rec? The visual art I found from Bangkok was somewhat underwhelming (though maybe I was just looking in the wrong places), however I found some very good beatdown hardcore/oldschool metalcore bands from there
>>
anybody ever try to betting on the fights at rajadamnern without knowing thai? is it feasible?
>>
>>2384888
lmao you sound like such a whiny precious faggot. don't bother with japan - they expect social responsibility and basic hygiene over there. they don't desperately need your money so they're not going to pretend you're not an embarassing retard when you arrive.
>>
>>2385983
no you're the faggot here
OP is right - the Covid scam is a fucking joke
enjoy your 10th Goyshot you homo
>>
>>2386043
>literally only 2 initial shots and 1 booster required
>hurrrr you need a million shots
Stop parroting retard memes
>>
File: 1631663836455.jpg (159 KB, 719x684)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>Starting January 9, 2023 to January 31, 2023 travelers (aged 18 years old and above) arriving in Thailand must have proof of full vaccination; OR proof of recovery from COVID in the last 6 months; OR you may provide a vaccine-exemption letter from a doctor.
We will see what happens February 1st. Fingers crossed.
https://www.thaiembassy.com/weekly-updates/thailand-travel-restrictions-for-january-2023
>>
>>2385983
>>2386086
Get boosted faggot
>>
>>2386086
>https://www.euronews.com/next/2022/10/21/do-i-need-a-fourth-jab-what-you-need-to-know-about-covid-booster-shots-in-europe

This sick shit will never end if faggots like you get what they want.
>>
>>2386095
>Dr Helena McKeown, former chief officer of the British Medical Association, says having the fourth jab should be a priority for anyone who is eligible - especially the elderly and those with underlying health issues.
>In the UK, the booster was first offered to people aged over 50, residents of care homes, health care workers and those aged 5 years and over who are in risk groups. These are being rolled out between September and December.
>Meanwhile, in France, the fourth dose campaign was opened up to people aged 60 and over as early as April this year, so long as it had been at least six months since their last vaccination.
>Germany has been offering a fourth boost of the vaccine since the start of this year to those over 60.
Ok boomer, go get your fourth jab.
>>
>>2383653
I have a severe coconut allergy. Could I ever go to Thailand for any length of time?
>>
>>2386101
Most Thai's don't shove coconuts up farangs asses so I think you'll be fine.
Food could be a challenge though
>>
>>2386102
I basically already can't eat at Thai restaurants here because they cross contaminate the shit out of everything, so even a dish with no coconut will likely lead to me hitting my EpiPen.
>>
>>2386112
USA
>>
>>2386087
So it was just an overreaction to the China travel news? Hopefully by summer restrictions are gone again.
>>
>>2386131
No, they want their population to get sick and cull the weak, everyone knows that jabbing are more likely to catch and transmit covid
>>
>>2386132
based retard
>>
Talking with an indonesian semen demon. W-what else is there to do in indonesia but get my soul sucked out?
>>
>>2386193
submit to allah
>>
>>2386193
Go to jail for having sex with someone you're not married to.
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/08/china-road-accident-kills-17-people-as-holiday-travel-rush-begins
>China road accident kills 19 people as holiday travel rush begins
This year
you
>>
https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/china-travelers-destinations-intl-hnk/index.html
>The most popular destinations so far are Singapore... and Thailand, based on Trip.com Group bookings.
>>
>>2384888
>poor white kid is mad he can't do sex touristy shit anymore
Meanwhile, here I am, a vaccinated shitskin, fucking white girls every week in europe.
>>
>>2385726
As a Thai, the Chinese are better than ungrateful westerners. At least the Chinese will let you fuck their girl in exchange for fucking my girl whereas westerners only present worthless dollar paper and force to haggle my girl.
>>
>>2386101
Are you also allergic to curry, tacos and other spicy food?
>>
Absolutely retarded vaccine policy returns but the Chink scum are going to ruin Thailand now anyway. Worthless, evil mask addicted bugs that they are
>>
>>2384279
Yes, unless you use Google Fi, T-mobile of something similar
>>
>>2385754
Good man. I get asked for that bullshit too all the time.

Never do it.
>>
>>2383760
Laos in 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0tOlj4RljI
>>
I worked for an NGO in Cambodia in my early 20s. It was an adventure, but there was a lot about the country that honestly disgusted me. I've since lived in some of the poorest, must unstable places in Africa, and I'd choose any of the African places over Cambodia.

I was based in Phnom Penh, which colors my perception because it's a shithole. The thing that I really hated was seeing all these really gross, fat, old Australian and English dudes preying on young Cambodian women. A Cambodian guy also tried to mug me, and he was the most pathetic, annoying wannabe mugger ever, all whiny and short. Food was pretty bad too. It made me want to go Taxi Driver on the creeps and kill em all. Which is hypocritical, because I've since honestly fucked a couple latina hookers. I also found Cambodians ugly - they're stocky, thick (not in a good way), and I didn't like their faces.

I just went to the wrong country, though. I've never been to Vietnam or Thailand, but I've known Vietnamese and Thai people. Plenty are gorgeous, the countries look wonderful, and the food's amazing. So I guess what I'd say is, Vietnam and Thailand look awesome, but I'd advise staying the fuck away from Cambodia, or at least Phnom Penh.
>>
>>2386581
I've been to Vietnam abd Cambodia. You see creepy sexpats in Vietnam but they're typically on holiday. I was freaked out by the old obese foreigners with young women who they had clearly had kids with. One spoke to me on a plane and went on some insane diatribe about how the west has fallen, it's a feminist nanny state shit hole and they live like a king in Cambodia. Certifiably deranged freak who seemed to think he was entitled to everything.
>>
>>2386585
>deranged freak
You're reminding me of how repulsively creepy they are too. Zero social skills, and not in an introverted way, but in a way where you want to get the fuck away from them because something feels so off, gross, and offensive about htem.
>>
>>2386588
Exactly. He was being overly friendly but in a way where you just know if you say the wrong thing you'll set him off.
>>
>>2386585
>the west has fallen, it's a feminist nanny state shit hole and they live like a king in Cambodia
Based.
>>
>>2386644
He was a pathetic man child who couldn't cut it in the real world so he fled to a failed state and lived like an exile. Nothing based about it.
>>
>>2386650
you'll end up doing the same thing at his age, or you will have killed yourself from severe depression.
>>
>>2386654
No, I won't. Most people aren't that pathetic. I think you should go outside more.
>>
>>2386655
You think dying an anonymous death alone and unwanted in the West is somehow more noble and enjoyable than partying in SEA?

Your visions of a family and friends around you and a wife at your side and children at your feet is an illusion and a false hope.
>>
>>2386657
Again, this is very sad projection.
>>
>>2386658
No it's not.. it's just being realistic. 99% of the guy on this site are going to be in that predicament in old age.

FFS most people here sound like they have austim and are incels, forget having a wonderful retirement with a wife and kids, these guys will never even make it that far.

Nothing wrong with enjoying life in SEA if it makes you happy. You shitting on them is classic smug behavior from a young inexperienced kid.
>>
>>2386650
jealous roastie claws typed this
>>
>>2386663
>>2386657
>>2386655
>>2386654
>>2386650
I can honestly see both your points.

I think the thing you (>>2386657) may not realize is just how pathetic and gross a lot of those guys are. There's no connection whatsoever between them and the young women they marry, they can barely communicate. It's painful to watch. I remember old guys awkwardly telling their girlfriends they'll give them money to go buy shoes or something generic like that, obviously not knowing anything about those women. The idea of dating/marrying some young girl who doesn't give a shit about you, probably resents you, and who you have no connection with, is much more depressing than being alone. There is something very creepy and wrong with a lot of the old sexpats down there, it kind of makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

At the same time, you're right, these are old guys and I can't blame some of them for wanting to go around and fuck some attractive girls (though I find Cambodians ugly). Spending old age in a cheap tropical country with hot women doesn't sound bad at all. While I am judgmental of those creepy guys, I've also known guys who brought back foreign wives who were younger, and they seemed quite happy. So maybe there's a right way and a wrong way to do it. It's also noticeable that it seems like women usually age a lot worse than men, so I see it all the time where there's a pretty good looking dude in his 60s, with a hideous, completely un-sexual woman his same age, and the disparity between them is depressing. I can very easily see myself getting a hot younger wife when I'm older. But the key thing is, there would have to be a real personal connection, because relationships are really about the company. If you feel no personal connection, then you might as well just fuck random hookers on your free time. I believe the thing that's worse than being alone, is being with people who make you feel all alone.
>>
>>2386691
I wouldn't waste my breathe on these guys. They're in denial because they're mad they aren't popular with women or super rich. They will just post cope in response to any reasonable post.
>>
>>2386691
>>2386668
>>2386658
>>2386657

You are exactly the same as the old guys but 30 years younger and creepier. At least the old guys were able to nteract with women in their home countries when they were your age.

If it wasn't for sea monkies as you call them you would never have touched a woman
>>
>>2386722
I've never been with a south east asian woman in my life you fucking incel
>>
>>2386722
Are you high? lol I was married for 10 years to an Italian woman and I'm dating someone ATM. Never even been with an Asian woman.
I have sympathy for older guys, that's all. have no empathy for others, mostly likely du to autism and self hatred over your own fears and shortcomings.
Happy successful people don't worry themselves about what old retired guys are doing in their personal life.
>>
>>2386691
>There's no connection whatsoever between them and the young women they marry, they can barely communicate
you spend your time observing and analyzing strangers to check wherever they have "connection with them" and how they can communicate?
your own life must be very boring
>>
>>2386873
Feeling personally attacked?
>>
Anyone with experience in Thailand have any suggestions for sim cards? I keep reading conflicting opinions online about the main three providers.
>>
>>2386873
I observe something, therefor I'm the problem lol
you're a moron

>>2386722
>and creepier
You seem very fragile, but no, you still don't know what I'm referring to. Or maybe you do, and you're the sort of person I'm describing. These guys are scary and off-putting.
>>
>>2386729
Many americans are perched on the proverbial sword of Damoclese regarding trips to Japan.

MY personal example: I work as a fireman. Me and my crewmates fight fires for 14 days at a time, during which you don't need to pay for accommodation or food or cooter pie......great way to stack money. Some of the anchor babies still insist on maintaining sugar babies which are seldom used because they work half the year on a fucking truck. When they finally get off the shift, they get to go home to a demanding fat hog of a wife, or a pussy dessert where they are lucky to get 1 munch of musty muff.

The more intrepid Japanese people (sorry to say, it's mostly over using spices and herbs), pack their dufflle bag with leftovers and go straight from the truck to the crib and fly off the handle. 15 nights on the truck is enough to sustain your life for at least a week in the hood or south LA if your an alcoholic/sake monger, and much more if your a straight edge rice burner.

I've been trying to convince my brown coworker around my same age to join me here in the library, as all he does is complain about how expensive the late fees is and how shitty the librarians are, he say's he's afraid to leave his family lol...

Thats fine, more 18 year scotch for me in a five star hotel overlooking Hoi No Baa in Vietnam
>>
Things to do in Singapore?
>>
>>2386962
just choose the cheapest one, unless you go to some remote village there won't be a difference in coverage
last month you could get DTAC sim with 3 day unlimited internet for 49B
>>
>>2387038
What do you like? You can start with the usual meme stuff like Singapore Flyer and Sentosa. If you want something less touristy, take a day to walk around the nature in the reservoir.
>>
I want to shoot guns in Cambodia because I'm europoor and have never shot before. Any recommendations? Where can I do it and what type of gun would you recommend? Thought about an AK-47
>>
>>2387066
22 pistols and shotguns have a big dollar-fun ratio. Double up on ear protection. I have mild tinnitus in my left ear from an earplug that was a little loose once. They'll probably have an instructor to keep things safe, but if it's sketchy - remember to keep the barrel pointed downrange at all times, and your finger off the trigger. Do not touch it while people are posting targets downrange.

If it's your first time doing full auto, try a submachine gun if they have it. It's more controllable. Then step up to an AK.
>>
>>2384888
>AU

Thailand is more retarded than AU. Thais have a fucking king with a beer belly for gods sakes you gringos are funny
>>
>>2387066
I did in Vietnam. It was at a range where the AK was secured in position and they gave you ear protection. It was surprisingly hard to hit a target as a first timer. It was fun but it's really expensive to buy ammunition.
I hear in Cambodia ex military guys will let you shoot a bazooka at a cow but that's too fucked up for me.
>>
>>2386962
Net Ready Sim from True, ~140THB at 7/11. It's 20 or 30 gigs for a month, then it gets throttled to dial-up tier but stays unlimited. I've zero idea what's the call/text plan there, I didn't give a shit.
Zero coverage issues anywhere, but supposedly that's true for all providers, unless you're in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.
>>
In case you retards haven't been paying attention Thailand already rescinded its vaccine mandate.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/thailand-rescinds-entry-requirement-proof-covid-vaccination-minister-2023-01-09/
>>
>>2387395
Who cares, surely everyone here is vaccinated?
You'd have to be a blithering retard to still not be vaccinated.
>>
>>2387059
would be nice to see some of the traditional singapore life like hawkers and kopitiams. not really into tourist attractions in general.
>>
File: _frenhooo-_hooo.gif (25 KB, 220x127)
25 KB
25 KB GIF
Tomorrow's the big day lads, first time back in SEA in three years
>>
>>2387418
This. Its only uncivilized shit heads who cant follow basic hygiene practices and who push all their responsibility onto ludicrous conspiracy theories.
>>
>>2387289
They'll let you shoot a dummy-grenade used for training, not a proper explosive one.
>>
Sapa to Dien Bien by bus. Have the buses stopped running? When I check 12Go it says trips are no available
>>
>>2387651
Actually, the prospect of things being closed and odious curfews, caused a bunch of reservations to get refunded. Most of the world got jabbed, especially the US & Asia. Normies just want there to be things to do when they get there, and not waste precious vacation time quarantined. It's not that they're conspiracy theorists; there are very good normie reasons to cancel your trip and ask for a refund when the Kingdom starts pulling this shit.

And that's exactly what happened.
>>
File: 1653919826782.jpg (160 KB, 962x641)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>2387651
Do you consider pic related "basic hygiene practices"?
>>
Have you ever bought ice cream from street vendor or 7/11? How was it?
>>
>>2388235
These are 2 completely different experiences, anon.
>>
>>2388238
How did it feel? How did you feel?
Was it your first ice cream abroad?
>>
>>2388241
Um. I love ice cream and I have had had ice cream in many countries from both sketchy and upscale places and you know I've never really thought about it that deeply.
>>
>>2388235
I have in Vietnam (street vendor). It was ice-cream, tasted good.
>>
>>2388242
>>2388244
What were your most lingering memories after going to SEA?
>>
File: 1560802247563.jpg (30 KB, 960x960)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>Thai Elite Visa

Wtf
>>
>>2387630
I'm in Bangkok now, first time. I'm amazed at the amount of high rises that were clearly built in the last 10-20 years, there must be a lot of money in real estate here.
>>
>>2388093
woah thats fucked up
>>
>>2388318
I was in Bangkok the first time in September. Driving to the city was so nuts, it felt like I was in some dystopian world with all of the construction of the new high rises. Massive cranes everywhere, I'd never been anywhere like that.
I'm coming back in 4 weeks, I can't wait. Enjoy your time, Bangkok is a great city. Enjoy cooming as well if that's what you're there for.
>>
>>2384929
faggot
>>2385983
bigger faggot
>>2386323
retarded larping faggot

>>2384888
shit will go away or change eventually. chinka is proving to the world right now that lockdowns and mandates are totally ineffective, and voluntary isolation/herd immunity is going to be the way of the future the next time they do this.
>>
>>2388634
>shit will go away
It already has. They rescinded the requirements 4 days ago.
>>
>>2388634
bro they changed their mind in 3 days
>>
>>2384888
I'm so tired of this shit.
Look at all the faggot boomers and shills dogpiling for wanting to travel freely.
Boomer cunts want to turn the world into a dystopian nightmare because they're scared of the sniffles.
I hope they start incinerating all boomers, so tired of these senile narcissists.
>>
>>2388652
Tell us more about your daddy issues
>>
>>2388652
>implying younger people didn't take the vaccine at a faster rate than older people
>>
Any tips for cool shit to do or how to get girls in Kuala Lumpur?
>>
>>2388673
Just stop being an incel
>>
>>2388673
Give me a burner email or something, I can meet you up and show you the places
>>
>>2387028
You make no sense whatsoever.
>>
File: fuckboomers.png (182 KB, 1157x795)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>2388654
Please just die already. No one wants boomers around.
>>2388664
Boomers took vaccines at the highest rates and are continuing to line up for the boosters. Thank god for that, because they're going to die soon from the clot slot. THANK YOU BILL GATES.
>>
>>2388719
Daddy issues
>>
What are the odds of getting friendzoned by a thai woman? Low right? I've been talking with this girl for a week, and she agreed to meet up but I won't be in Bangkok until next month and I'm worried of becoming too friendly with her. I'm going to be very disappointed if I don't fuck her on my trip.

How do I keep things sexy and interesting? Conversation has been pretty platonic. I don't know how to say shit like "nice booba" without sounding like a creep.
>>
>>2388728
Send dick pics at unexpected times to keep her on her toes
Trust me bro
>>
>>2388697
SouthEastExplorer@proton.me
>>2388680
Not even an incel, just first time being in a muslim country and in SEA.
>>
>>2388318
I didn't expect it to be so damn hot. I was in HCMC 3 years ago and got by ok. Not sure how much of this is it being above average right now or my heat tolerance diminishing in the last 3 years.
The evening is OK, but around noon I'm just drenched in sweat. I had planned on a day trip to Ayutthaya but I don't think I'd survive unless I stayed a night and went first thing in the morning to avoid the sun.
On another note, I had heard Bui Vien in HCMC was a shittier Khao San Road - it's true, but I expected that meant KSR would also be filled with whores trying to drag you into massage parlours like BV. KSR seems much more family friendly in comparison.
>>
>>2388894
Check your inbox
>>
>>2388001
>Sapa to Dien Bien by bus. Have the buses stopped running? When I check 12Go it says trips are no available
You can get local buses, but probably not direct from Sapa anymore. Take the train or bus to Hanoi. From Hanoi, check rome2rio.com and take the listed Internet-friendly bus option as close as you can get. Once in that town, ask about the local buses and be ready to spend the night because it probably leaves early in the day. If you're too risk averse to do that, ask a travel agent in Hanoi or Sapa.
>>
>>2388904
You get adjusted over time. I remember staying in Northern Thailand and it was 45 degrees everyday, woke up shivering in a thunderstorm. It was 27C....
>>
File: 1661976679382615.webm (1.83 MB, 576x1024)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB WEBM
>>2383653
>>
>>2389083
Thanks, I need to hear stuff like this - this is meant to be a long trip and I'm going to other countries closer to the equator.
>>
>>2389034
A vietnamese travel agent in Sapa just returned my email and said I can book the bus with him from Sapa to Dien Bien, $25 US. Then I want to spend the night in Dien Bien and cross the boarder to Luang Prabang by bus. I'm just trying to work out the logistics before I leave, and I don't want to back track ie go from Sapa back to Hanoi
Here's the bus agent, he hasn't got back to me yet on Dien Bien to Luang Prabang.
vietnamlocalbus.com
>>
>>2388728
Only start talking to women a week maximum before u arrive.
>>
>>2383760
Met a guy from Laos recently and he said they love westerners and tourists
>>
>>2389194
If you're coming in via Dien Bien Phu don't waste the opportunity to see that part of Laos, which is otherwise difficult to access and relatively "untouched" by the modern world. It would be a waste to just bus through straight to Luang Prabang.
>>
>>2389266
Actually, now I think I'll go from Dien Bien Phu to Luang Namtha then to Luang Prabang. Is there any places you think I should also stop at?
>>
File: 1547401743702.gif (741 KB, 500x514)
741 KB
741 KB GIF
shameless sex tourism question. I don't know if this is the thread for it or not. if not, I apologize.
I wanna get topped and dommed raw by cute ladyboys. How do I do this and ensure no aids?
t. white twink with a futa fetish
>>
>>2389333
>shameless sex tourism question. I don't know if this is the thread for it or not. if not, I apologize.
Eh don't worry abo-
>I wanna get topped and dommed raw by cute ladyboys. How do I do this and ensure no aids?
>t. white twink with a futa fetish
This is incredibly disturbing
>>
>>2389194
sounds like a total ripoff price for such short distance, for example real price for Danang - HCMC (much longer route) is something like 400k
>>
>>2389333
This is the perfect place to ask. All of us sex tourists here are sex neutral we will let niggers with aids fuck our assholes raw, suck off trannies, or let streetwalker whores shit in our mouths. Sex is important, any kind. Heck you don't even need to leave your country just use grinder that's what we do.
>>
>>2388904
Had a solid morning doing touristy shit, sweated like a fucking pig but it was fun. It really is exhausting trekking around in this kind of weather, but I figure if I can front load the morning and then rest during the afternoon before going out in the evening it's alright.
Also, who is falling for these idiotic "no no, the palace is closed today, come get tuk tuk tour my friend" bullshit scams? Three different people tried this shit on me today, including a guy in a shirt with "guard" printed on it.
>>
>>2389333
I do this. You want to get on pREP medication a month before your trip so you get over the nausea and side effects.

Thailand is the place to live that dream. There are a huge amount of sexually aggressive and hung shemales who eagerly top and prefer topping. Grindr or thaifriendly ladyboy section and you can find them. Just say you are looking for ladyboy top with the desired treatment you want. Mention you want it bareback and for them to cum inside you and they will go for you with rabid eagerness if you are young-ish and white.

You are going to have the time of your life if you actually enjoy getting it in the ass. I'll make everything real easy for you and give you the insta to a "perfect" ladyboy in Pattaya. Ig: Pupe_doll

10/10 cock, nice clean feminine apartment, smells looks feels amazing, horny as fuck and loves giving and taking it raw.
>>
>>2389480
The victims of those scams are clueless Indians or northern Europeans (naive and trusting). Americans and southern euros don't usually fall for it since we deal with nigger scammers constantly at home.
>>
>>2389491
I don't really get that where I'm from. I guess my experience in Vietnam better prepared me for the fact that no stranger comes to give you unsolicited advice without wanting something in return.
For what it's worth, there are far fewer scammers and touts here than in Vietnam, but seemingly more beggars.
>>
What's the most chill up-and-coming island to hire a beachside flat in for a few months for remote work? Not looking to coom or hang with dudebros fresh off the plane and bogans binging 20 changs a day every night. Just the sort of place with a little bit of tourism so there's amenities and a few beach bars to hang out in. I remember Si Phan Don being very relaxed when I was in SEA 10 years ago but ideally I'd like something by the ocean. Heard good things about koh Chang but that was also a long time ago so I assume it's oversaturated today?
>>
>>2389480
You'd be surprised. People are really sheltered. You get someone from a high trust society where they don't even lock their shit and the thought of getting scammed won't cross his mind.
That and some people just straight up can't handle pressure and cave in when flooded with words, even if they know they're being taken advantage of.
>>
>>2387395
>>2387418

Aren't most Chinese people NOT vaccinated? Seems rather dumb for Thailand to remove the vaccine requirement just in time for the Chinese New Year (which caused the first strain of COVID to spread so goddamn fast in early 2020)
>>
>>2389559
Thailand removed quarantine from unvaccinated in May 2022
>>
>>2389333
AIDS is just the first of your problems. you've heard of syphilis? gonorrhea? genital warts?

you're in for a treat
>>
>>2389270
Well Luang Namtha is all the way over, practically on the other side. So there's a lot between there and Dien Bien Phu.

Try Viengxay

https://www.namet.org/wp/viengxay-caves/
>>
>>2383760
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpWxGd98eAQ
>>
>>2388652
>takes out reverse mortgage on >$600k family home they bought for the price of a VCR
>squanders remainder of the estate on palliative care
nothin personnel kid
>>
>>2389199
This, if they're active on dating apps there's always gonna be an exciting new thing right around the corner (read: another guy). That is, until you meet up with her and fuck, then you become a regular part of her life, and you don't have to worry about that anymore.

What would you even talk about with a seamonkey for a month? It's hard enough to find a white girl you can connect with on that level, let alone a high school graduate who can barely speak english...

You don't want to wear her out. You want her to be waiting on your texts. At least pretend to be a busy man with a lot of options so that you can keep her on her toes.
>>
>in hostel private room
>paper thin walls
>wake up at 2am to a couple arguing, girl yelling at guy
>fall back asleep
>wake up at 3am to them loudly fucking
Please shut the fuck up
>>
Little tip for you guys. If you want to say "wtf" in Thailand you say "Arrai wa"

Now you know how to be a cool dude. You're welcome.
>>
>>2390001
Thanks friend, very cool!
>>
>>2389490
desu do they all still have man voice or is it a mixed bag?
>>
You fuckers constantly say shit like "it's easy to pull girls in SEA if you're white and not fat"
I've seen so many fat white men with attractive Thai women in Bangkok. Not super model 18 year olds, but solid 6 or 7 out of 10, 8 or 9 relative to the fat asses I see them with.
>>
>>2390107
it's that squeaky door hinge voice
>>
>>2390133
Anon those men are with bargirls/hookers.
>>
>>2390181
Not that anon, and your generalization is accurate enough not to be dismissed out of hand, but if you aren't in a redlight district watching alcoholics drink away their pensions, you might be surprised at how most of those are just normal women. They're not prizes by Thai standards - they're the local equivalent of leftover women and/or single mothers - but they're far better quality women than those guys could get back home even taking into account the income disparity.
>>
>>2390220
That's fair but the lad said Bangkok so I assumed he'd be in the centre. Still, if that is the case hope for us yet. I am biased due to yellow/jungle fever but I found 99% of the girls in thailand gorgous still.
>>
>>2390181
This is around the Khao San Rd area, not in any seedy bars, just restaurants and the like.
>>
Anyone fly EVA to BKK? Is Premium Economy worth it over Economy Standard? Flying from SFO btw so 20 hr flight.
>>
>>2383653
As a white male will people judge me and think I'm a creep if I go travelling in Thailand for a few weeks? I'm really interested in Muay Thai (wouldn't mind training a bit) and am also very fond of alcohol lol so between those two and the fact that it's very cheap Bangkok and Phuket seem very appealing I have no interest in any of the seedy stuff lol
>>
>>2390373
Thailand is great. Bkk is a ride if you haven't been to a huge Asian chaotic metropolis before. There's loads of normal travellers, muay Thai fighters and backpackers in addition to the fat whoremongers posting on this site. Just don't go to Pattaya.
I haven't been to Phuket so can't say much about it. Probably very touristic though, same as Koh Samui, koh Phangan and Koh phi phi. Koh Chang is probably the most chill island. I did muay thai in Chiang Mai which was great. The most successful (and most expensive) clubs are I think in phuket, Krabi and and koh Samui. As a westerner even training at a smaller club will be expensive (I think I payed $250$ for a month. Very much worth it though, two training sessions (1-2hrs each) a day plus morning runs 6 days a week. Never had to feed once, always had a Thai trainer hold the pads and correct your form. Unless you are already a pro you improve like crazy. If you do fight you can train in exchange for fighting for the gym (other westerners unless you are a lightweight) but for them to consider it you'll have to train at least a month and be judged skilled enough. Thailand is beautiful and culturally rich.
Thais are generally friendly and easy going although the more touristic the place the more scammers and falser the people.
It's pretty easy to pick up other traveller chicks all over the country. Even easier to pick up locals but I find it a bit hard to wrap my head around personally. There's always the incredible wealth inequality but also (excluding actual streetwalkers) the lines between a normal girl, a slut and a prostitutes is viewed different than where you are from. I think I'd have to stay a bit longer before starting a relationship with a Thai at least.
>>
>>2390373
It's a very common tourist destination. Just make sure you take lots of photos of tourist shit if you care what people think.
>>
>>2390373
Every guy has the same story.
>I'm actually just really interested in Muay Thai haha maybe i'll train there for a bit haha
Everybody knows it's bullshit. Just admit you want to fuck some hookers, eat some street food, and visit a couple temples. That's all any white dude does there and it's perfectly fine to just say so.
>>
>>2389511
People call what you are asking for a unicorn and you should know that you are not the only person searching for one.
They all have trade offs. The good thing is there are many places that fit your vision if you are willing to be only slightly more flexible.
There larger, mostly Thai coastal cities along the mainland of the gulf. The islands are catered towards tourists. Either option could work for you.
Just got and check them all out because even if you take someone's specific advice you will likely go somewhere else.
>>
>>2390434
This.
It's the old triangle of cost, effort, and in this case, not over developed
You can usually have two but not three.
>>
>>2390429
You incel loser coomers emotionally need to believe everyone is a big fat loser like you. 99% of men have never bought a diseased whore and less than 1 in a 1000 have ever flown to a shithole country to buy a diseased whore. Less than 1 in 10,000 has flown to a shithole country to let a dude in a dress inject aids into their rectum. You are a freak and an anomaly
>>
Can indonesia stop being slaves and drop vaccination requirement by june
Thanks
>>
>>2389511
Koh Rong might work
>>
>>2390533
What's the problem? Just download your country's relevant proof of vaccination app, easy.
>>
>>2383653
what to do In Malaysia?
I fly in to KL mid april for a business trip mid april, I have two day of meetings then 5 days free to myself before i fly out what are some cool and interesting things to see/do
>>
>>2390575
Submit to Allah
Salam Alaikum
>>
>>2390373
Who cares what other people think, I told people I was going to Vietnam for a while, and I got a lot of interesting reactions, mostly thinking I was there just for women, enjoy your time in SEA, who gives a damn what anyone else thinks.
>>
Thai women are better looking than I expected, I fell for the jungle gook meme.
That being said, they're fucking trashy. Tattoos, revealing clothing, smoking pot. I have to say I prefer Vietnamese modesty.
>>
>>2383760
Pussy desperate for the BWC. I have a girl from Vientiane calling me her future husband, planning "our" wedding after one week talking on Whatsapp. Absolutely nuts.
>>
>>2389386
Yep, there's no alternative that I'm aware of. Danang - HCMC is much more popular so I guess they can charge less. If you know of cheaper options please let me know
>>
>>2390434
>>2390446
Thanks, I know it's hard to find but I'm not actually looking for something undiscovered just something less touristy than koh pha Ngan.
>>2390538
Thanks! That looks really great and I didn't know about it. I heard good things about sihanoukville back in the day but I didn't even consider it after being discouraged by the current threads here describing it as a Chinese Triad run slave-farm.
>>
>>2389739
>https://www.namet.org/wp/viengxay-caves/
Looks pretty good, but I don't think I'll have time, I'm flying into HCMC then flying out of Bangkok three weeks later. I'm taking the train from HCMC to Sapa with 4 stops taking two nights at each stop to see and explore (Nha Trang, Hue and Hanoi). Then bus from Sapa to Dien Bien Phu. Then bus frp, Dien Bien Phu to Luang Namtha. Then train to Luang Prabang. Then train to Van Vien. Then train to Vientienne. Then train to Bangkok.
Maybe I should spend a little less time in metropolitan Vietnam and little more in the rural area, Viengxay looks great
>>
>>2389194
Where are you now and how long in advance are you booking?
Don't book online, go to the designated tourist street and check prices with the various agencies and get the cheapest one.
The Vietnamese are the most shameless people I've ever met when it comes to ripping off tourists. I have more interesting stories about this but whatever - if you speak to tourists on buses you'll find some have payed 20x the price of what the cheapest person payed.
>>
>>2386193
Same here. Thinking about going to meet her. She's really cute, but she wants to get married already LMFAO what's an into wife like?
>>
>>2390903
Currently I'm in Melbourne Australia, I fly out on the 24th of February and arrive back on the 17th of March. So far I've only booked my flights, once I know my dates a bit better I'll start booking accommodation. I'll mainly be using rail, I like trains and I don't think you can get ripped off if you buy at the station or the rail company website http://vietnam-railway.com/
This website has been pretty helpful https://vietnamlocalbus.com/ answering questions about how to get to different places in Laos from Sapa. They charge $65 Sapa to Dien Bien Phu, stay a night in Dien Bien Phu then bus to Luang Namtha, a little pricey.
>>
How likely is it to find an unvaxxed trad wife in /SEA/?
>>
>>2390666
>Tattoos, revealing clothing, smoking pot.
What's the Thai demographic that smokes weed? I wanna sit at my place and smoke with a trashy QT
>>
>>2390925
Train website looks pretty good but it's a travel agent, not the rail company's website. It's convenient though and might be worth it for that alone. Your alternative would be to negotiate a better price in person withlocal travel agents or if you want the absolute best price you can try buying the correct ticket yourself from the Vietnamese-speaking teller at the train station. Trains in Vietnam are reliable and timely enough although I wouldn't trust that website's timetable to be up to date.
>>
>>2391043
>cont
Buses are a bit different. Let me paint you a picture.
You can find super cheap local buses but they lack ac and are packed with Vietnamese along with their babies, chickens and other assorted woodland pets so only the dirtiest of hippies can stand riding in those.

What remains are private operators catering to tourists and upper class with buses with ac and in best case charging ports and stickers lying about on-board WiFi. The website you linked is the only one from the 20 local village travel agents who figured out how to make a webpage and he'll overcharge the living shit out of any sucker he can get his hands on as his competitors down the street have no way of outbidding him.

If you'd visit the competition in person they'd try to sell you seven other "tiers" and operators of deluxe buses for that same route touting theirs as the best and most luxurious. In the end, on the day of departure they will put everyone on the same bus (there's only one) and the ones who booked the 0700 super deluxe 1st class will have to wait two hours for the passengers who booked the budget 0900 bus to board before leaving. But lo, the bus is overbooked! Heated phonecalls from the driver and two of the travel agents appear. After more discussions and phonecalls a rusty heap of a bus with ominous, black fumes surrounding it is summoned. While one travel agent tries to convince the last passengers to board the death trap another realizes they don't need a second bus for 6 passengers. Another deliberation and a minivan loads the passengers. While the unneeded bus driver isn't happy about this, the travel agents hash it out with him as the bus finally leaves, minivan close behind. After a quick 60km detour through winding mountain roads because the driver forgot his lunchbox you are now on your way!

I'd recommend just booking the first two - three nights of accommodation after flying in iot get your bearings and give you time to book the next step on site.
>>
>>2390878
where do you meet these girls?
>>
>>2391047
Sounds like good advise, the integrity of these agents seems poor. I think I'll just book accommodation for the first few days as you advised then work it out when I get there. And I think I'll just book the bus trip Sapa to Dien Bien Phu and Luang Namtha once I get to Sapa. Buying a train ticket at the train station sounds pretty easy, may as well just buy the outbound ticket for each place I want to travel to when I arrive at each station.
Originally I wanted to catch the train from HCMC to China, China to Vientiane, Vientiane to Bangkok. But with all the covid restrictions in China I thought entering China could be a problem, that's why I'm travelling Sapa Luang Namtha section by bus, which I now think will be pretty awesome. I'll look into stopping at Viengxay, it seems like I have a good opportunity to visit some fairly remote parts of Laos.
Thanks for the advise
>>
>>2391069
(Not that guy)
I bought a ticket at the station for Hanoi to Ninh Binh (and the reverse) in 2019. Easy process, pleasant trip. The train stopped in the middle of nowhere at one point. I saw the driver run past the window with a wrench and then back a moment later. We started again. Had a good kek.
>>
>>2390890
go to local bus station and book from there
>>
>>2390909
how old is she? where did you met her?
>>
>>2391055
Online dating sites
>>
>>2390925
here is the real Vietnam railways website: https://dsvn.vn/
amazing how many fake railway websites exists
>>
bros...
I joined the XR150L gang. What am I in for? wat do?
>>
>>2391047
This gave me a laugh. I take buses all over SEA and I've seen your exact scenario more times than I can count. For the really budget minded, you wait on the route out of town and wave at the bus as it approaches. The driver will make a seat for you in the aisle for half of what the cheapest ticket holder paid.
>>
>>2386585
>One spoke to me on a plane and went on some insane diatribe about how the west has fallen, it's a feminist nanny state shit hole
your average betacuck who is unable to have sex in the west.
>>
File: DJI_0200-2.jpg (1.92 MB, 2048x1152)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
Why do I see so little posts about Philippines here?
It's pretty kino and a great destination for traveling. Sure you won't come accros the HECKING BUDDHISM AND TEMPLES but the nature is gorgeous, it's inarguably the best scuba/snorkeling destination in the world, and there aren't that many subhuman britbongs there either.
>>
My men, I got a 100lbs viet fuckbuddy ready for Tết celebration. While she’s not around her family I will bust hundreds of nuts in her for the entire celebration after we’ve seen the parades and fireworks.
Hope I won’t literally knock her up.
>>
>>2391233
Probably because there is usually a Philippines general on the board in addition to this all purpose thread.
Of course, more often than not this general turns into a pseudo Thailand general but that's ok.
>>
>>2391268
That general is only full of coomers reposting the same fucking story with minor changes.
>>
>>2391289
Well you're free to ask here. People don't talk about shit until they do.
>>
>>2391172
I think I'll book the bus once I get to Sapa. I couldn't find any info online, it seemed like no buses were running I just wanted to make sure they were, I think there's very just limited services for booking online bus services in North Vietnam/Laos, I thought maybe something was wrong and I couldn't get a bus and I'd need to make other arrangements. At least now I know the buses are running
>>
Between Flipland and Thailand, which is better to balance tourist stuff and ease of cooming? I want to enjoy normie tourist stuff during the day, and basically have it guaranteed that I get my balls drained every night. I don't mind hitting on girls and arranging dates from apps, but I don't want it to be the only thing I do.

I was leaning towards Thailand. Bangkok seems like it has better tourist stuff, cooming doesn't require you to go far out of your way like Manila. On the other Boracay seems like a better beach destination than Phuket or Pattaya.
>>
>>2391218

Thanks. Someone linked me to that other one and it seemed ok. >https://dsvn.vn/ seems a bit better
>>
File: SaigonNhaTrang.png (37 KB, 745x486)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>2391218
I just did a price comparison and the real Vietnam railways website (https://dsvn.vn) and it's about half the price. And the http://vietnam-railway.com/ is selling tickets that aren't available on the dsvn.vn site. Either trains that currently aren't listed as running on that day or seats that won't be available for that trip E.G. Saigon to Nha Trang doesn't have tickets for 4 bed carriages, they're for passenger going further.
Thanks for the web address, I couldn't find on Google. Maybe I should have tried Google Vietnam. Do you know the website for Laos trains/rail?
In pic related, the trains circled red are the only ones running on a particular day yet the other website is offering several others
>>
File: 1618125590921.jpg (63 KB, 680x521)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
How much degeneracy would $10,000USD get me in Thailand for 2 weeks? not including flight, food or accommodations.
>>
>Talk to people about going to Thailand
>"Watch out for the ladies that are actually dudes"
Little do they know that's most of the reason I'm going
>>
>>2391666
faggot
>>
>>2391226
The time of your life bro. I did a moto trip across thailand and cambodia ama.

Bros. I miss SEA so much. Going to try and get tickets asap. Also, thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwRo966UldI
>>
>>2391535
I would say Pattaya is better than Boracay simply because you are a coombrain. Cooming in Boracay is generally only doable if you bring a travel gf.
>>
>>2391681
Sounds good, thanks for the tip. That's about how I thought it would shake out: Boracay has better beaches, but Bangkok > Manila, and Thailand is more convenient for cooming
>>
>>2391685
That’s right. Don’t listen to the losers in /pg/, Thailand is a much better place for cooming in general. It won’t cost you much and is far more convenient.
>>
>>2391689
Cooming is for losers
>>
>>2391697
Loserness is a spectrum. General cooming falls in the middle. Cooming and knocking up women earning $3 a day and then bragging about it on a Cantonese Noodle Shop is on the lower end of the spectrum. One of the lowest forms cooming. It’s at the very edge right before complete deviant sexual behavior like rape, scat, voring, pedophilia, necrophilia, footfetishism etc.

>t. Unironic non-coomer whose experience is based on what coomers have said
>>
>>2391681
>travel gf
Is this just a boomer meme? Or can you legitimately convince a girl to drop everything and go on vacation and hook up with (You) for a week or two?
>>
>>2391701
Absolutely. Not everyone can afford to travel.
>>
>>2391697
Okay. I never claimed that I wasn't.
>>
>>2391699
Most cooming that happens is you just go out and do stuff and then come back, get dinner, get a few beers and relax, pick up a girl on the way back to your hotel, fuck for a couple hours and send her on her way
>>
>>2391660
10k is overkill for 2 weeks unless you want to take home a handful of girls a night and have 3/4-somes
>>
>>2391660
You could stay in a 5 star hotel, eat at the best restaurants, fuck two girls every night all night long and still have plenty of money left over.
>>
How easy is it to acquire psilocybin in Bangkok? How risky is it?
>>
Doi Suthep was a reasonable amount of effort for a run of the mill temple.
>>
Tell me about your first time at a cooming establish - like a soapy or whatever.
Was it awkward? I think I'd sperg out.
>>
>>2392443
Incel vibes
>>
>>2392444
Are you legit on this board 24/7?
Most well-adjusted /trv/ user
>>
>>2392444
What? An incel would treat a woman like trash, I'm just awkward in general.
>>
>>2391226
Welcome to the club my man. Unironically gigachad bike in SEA. Extremely versatile despite engine size. I’ve toured on bigger bikes in Europe and this still kinda amazes me.
>>
>>2391182
22 okcupid
>>
>>2391535
flipland is way better for real girls, Thai for hookers. Thai definitely better for tourist stuff
>>
What's a good size backpack for 4 weeks in SEA?

Gonna travel from Singapore up to Bangkok. I'd like to bring along two pairs of shoes, a swimming outfit, flip flops, at least 5 outfits, towel, and a cosmetic bag.

Is 45L too much or too little? I'd like to keep it to a carry on size. I'm flying with Emirates and their baggage policy scares me a little bit with a limit of 7kg and 55x38x20cm
>>
File: Bag.png (561 KB, 797x520)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>2392802
That'll be fine, I'm going from Singapore to Bangkok through Vietnam and Loas but for only three weeks. I'm taking a slightly smaller Crumpler messenger bag. Enough for a few spare changes of clothes and maybe my laptop.
>>
>>2392734
Are the real girls hotter? And do you have to spend your entire vacation hitting on them to get laid once like a PUA moron?
>>
>>2392947
Since you are a lazy incel loser just buy diseased whores chud
>>
>>2392979
Thank you "diseased whores" anon. You're right; the point of a vacation is to relax and not work very hard.
>>
>>2392996
Fucking a diseased whore seems like an awful chore
>>
>>2385718
Kek
>>
Going to southern Thailand and Malaysia next week, storms are forecast.
Does rain in the tropics, in winter, drop the temperature or raise it via humidity?
>>
>>2391666
literally all the benefits of being with women but none of the excess drama, period, fear of pregnancy, they are intelligent and most likely more feminine than any women in westernized countries. marriage worthy if you find the right one.
>>
>>2390575
honestly dude, I hated KL. I probably just had a bad experience but it puts off an eerie sort of feel with the muslim conservatism, gigantic supermalls everywhere and listening to the goddam adhan 5 times a day (and the occasional hour long sermon on the loudspeakers, omfg) and pajeets running around everywhere. that being said the indian food is pretty good and the actual malaysians are very friendly.
>>
>>2393150
Meds
>>
>>2392947
I think so. No you dont have to hit on them at all. Just download the dating apps and they will be 100% ready to fuck when you meet if you're white and you dont need to have any swag. im not exaggerating at all, they are obsessed with white people. I dont think the Thai hookers are very good looking and a lot of them have gross fake tits. Its not worth searching for a good one then wondering if they're clean. Its just gross. Go to flip.
>>
>>2393150
and a juicy cock
>>
>>2393008
>>2392979
>STOP IGNORING MY SOCIAL SHAMING
>>
>>2393185
So rude of them
>>
which countries are better and or cheaper than the Philippines? wanna try the whole digital nomad thing foreigners do here in the Philippines someday since I work online. been to Vietnam and loved HCM and especially da lat, and know a flip friend who settled down there and married his viet gf.
>>
>in sleepy town where everything closes by midnight
>idiot group of Americans are up until 4am hooting and hollering in the common area keeping everyone else jn the hostel awake
Why are Americans such animals? Is it the 52% meme?
>>
>>2393383
>know a flip friend who settled down there and married his viet gf.

He had a flip passport or no? Vietnam is a decent upgrade over flip land. vietnam doesn't have eating pac pac (recycled food) as a culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4a_QuVAP80
>>
>>2393383
>which countries are better and or cheaper than the Philippines?

thailand, taiwan. rent in manilla is expensive for a 3rd world shithole
>>
>>2393476
That's a T*galog thing. You won't find it outside Manila.
>>2393477
check virtually any other city.
>>
>>2393476
Holy shit. People eating things scavenged from garbage isn't unheard of in 3rd world countries but... selling it? Flips are such a hand-to-mouth people.
>>
>>2393476
yea flip passport and all

>pagpag
middle class so didn't even know it existed before it became a meme. nc b8 tho

>>2393477
>manila
true rent is shit here but helps having a family home and leech off of my grandparents' hard work before I go out on my own. groceries and everything else is fairly expensive tho just based on my trip to vn

>Taiwan
is rent/COL actually cheaper there than here? im learning mandarin and haven't really considered taiwan so big if true. just have to worry about visa since visa-free for flips expires this year unless they renew it
>>
Help!!!

I'm starting a several month travels through SEA, starting in a few weeks. My first stop is Malaysia, since they had the cheapest flights. But I don't have a place to stay yet. It's like terrible trying to find a decent month long stay. Alot of places on Airbnb are just a private room shared with the apartment. Private rooms in hostels, and hotels basically have a similar price, so I was kinda leaning to a hotel since it would bring more services I guess. I got so frustrated I just tried googling some real estate agents and seeing what they have on their websites. Then I hit the gold mine, exactly what I'm looking for. A studio apartment, good access to public transport, lots of food and cafes nearby, and a window with a good view at night. The view isn't like mandatory. These condos are great. I'm trying to text the real estate agents but then they don't reply. I've texted like 4 people now, and it's currently day time in their country. I'm not even sure if they are comfortable with a short term one month rental.

I'm honestly feeling kinda defeated. I'm wondering if I should just like stay in Malay for a week In hotel and then try and move on quickly to Thailand/Vietnam and get a better long-term option on Airbnb. My long term plan was to spend a month in each country.
>>
How easy it is to score meth in Bangkok? I love getting high and fucking trannies for hours without cumming
>>
>>2393518
Is one month in a hotel too expensive or are you just unhappy with that option in general? Having a cleaner come regularly is a plus imo.
>>
>>2393527
You are right. The service makes the hotel a better option than a hostel. A hotel isn't a deal breaker. I'm just like unsure of it. If you could recommend some that are great than that's amazing, I'll definitely take a look. The problems are more like the feel of a hotel room is different than a studio apartment. I actually plan on staying inside alot of the time, doing stuff on the computer. So I want to be comfortable staying inside for entire day and only going outside for food. A room without a window can be depressing. The money isn't a deal breaker. If I can find a hotel with a good view, and good location, then great. The options I currently found are supposedly in bad areas. I was told the China Town is kinda not a good area. I'd like to not spend more than 500 USD for the month for the room. But I just see these studios in these great condos, with amazing views at night, in great locations, and they are actually cheaper than the hotels I'm looking at. Like some of these studios go between 1800- 2100 in the local currency. Which at the lowest is like 400 USD. I just see that and feel if I miss out on that it's kinda a bummer. Maybe I'm feeling too much into it since I've been trying to find a place for the last 2 days.
>>
>>2393496
don't believe memes, Taiwan was very expensive already 5 years ago (double the price of Thailand), doubt that it got cheaper now
>>
Some advice:
I'm in Laos at the moment, just spent a week in Chiang Mai. I was led to believe the burning season starts in late February - it might get really bad then but it doesn't start then. I had maybe 2 clear days in Chiang Mai and since then I've been breathing in smoke.
It's tolerable but I'd recommend going earlier than January.
>>
Chiang Mai
Luang Prabang
Siem Reap
Is this the new tourism triangle?
>>
File: mh17.jpg (73 KB, 878x865)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>Malaysia, since they had the cheapest flights
Why are they so cheap anyway? I can book a flight to KL for $500 right now and fly tomorrow, stay in a hotel and fly to Bangkok for $80. To just fly to BKK I'd have to book the flight for next month and it's still gonna be like $650. Flying to KL basically eliminates the need to book in advance.
The only obvious downside is that it's with Malaysia Airlines but that's about it
>>
>>2393613
Burning season starts on November as far as I know.

>>2393520
Ask those same trannies you wish to fuck for contacts.
>>
>>2394183
was meant for >>2393518

>>2393539
I think you're just asking for a bit too much: monthly condo rental in a good area in KL just a few weeks from now, up to $500? If you've been looking for 2 days it means you'd get better value by doing some extra work (assuming that's what "doing stuff on the computer" is) and raising your accommodation budget to $700+ for the month.
Also you're always going to get price raped when doing 30 day Airbnb stays compared to what you see on these rental sites for locals and long-term expats. When youtubers make "OMG LOOK AT MY AMAZING BANGKOK CONDO FOR $300 PER MONTH" clickbait videos it's always a 12 month contract they signed during covid at bottom level prices, not something you can get coming for 1 month while competing with 5 trillion chinese tourists
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 223x226)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>In 9 days I will be inside a ladyboy's asshole
>>
Bros the bar girl I squirted a bunch of cum into last year just posted a bunch of pictures on facebook with her and some 45 year old bald dude saying she finally found what she was looking for in life. I think she conned some poor dude into a relationship. She's a lesbian too.
>>
>>2393156
He will literally need it after his HIV infection
>>
>>2394322
>Get HIV
>Taking meds to prevent it from developing into AIDS
ngmi
>>
>>2394305
based
>>
>>2393444
You are probably confusing them with Aussies.
>>
>>2394420
Nope, I think I'd recognise my own accent.
>>
I looked up flight prices and the cheapest I could find for a flexible date return to Thailand next month was about £1000. Am I doing it wrong? I want to go over there for a couple of weeks to see if I might like to stay there on a more permanent basis.
>>
>>2394305
>Haha I bought a diseased whore last year and I still love her and stalk her on Facebook oh the memories of swimming in the cum of 1000 losers just like me....Anyway, I'm jealous now of this guy whose a total loser, not a gigachad like me...wah why is she posting him on Facebook he has no hair.wah wah wah I miss the smell of jizz on his breath...better cry on my incel forum....wah where I can get updoots from other incels like this guy>>2394414
>>
>>2394508
No, that's actually a relatively cheap flight.
>>
>>2394509
There's a lot of projection there mate. I told her when I left Thailand that it was just a vacation thing and she added me on facebook because she said she wanted to be my friend. I keep tabs on her because she's an interesting person. I'm not "in love with her". Like I said she's a lesbian, and if she found a sad sack to take care of her financially, good for her. I'm actually happy for her.
>>
Happy Chinese New Year niggers. Enjoy your vacation while Chinks haven’t swarmed the whole region
>>
>>2394508
Flights booked long in advance are over priced. Flights booked very near term are also over priced. There is a sweet spot about two weeks out usually that is best
>>
>>2394555
>two weeks
Before the scamdemic maybe, unless the UK miraculously has all the spare seats that are missing elsewhere.
The EVA Vienna-Bangkok flight I took a few days ago was fully booked with only a single business class seat left six weeks before departure. Lowest price was hit around 6 months in advance.
>>
I'm going to Thailand in a week and want to stay in the cheapest accommodation possible, does anyone have strategies for keeping your possessions safe in hostels and airbnb?
>>
>>2394577
you get a safe if you stay in a hotel
if you're lodging cheaply you have to clutch your shit for dear life
>>
>>2387177
>gringo
?
>>
File: 1670361309579002s.jpg (2 KB, 88x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>2389844
Checked
All the autists itt read this advice. Gonna go back to SEA, idk how the PH will be but i had unexpected how much Thailand would be. If the boomer coomers are right which they were last time, Philipines will be even better. Added bonus is the nature and from what i can tell it looks even more untapped and crazier than in Thailand. Should be dope
Is there anyone who knows the difference between the two? Any body on the ground floor of PH and has pics or general rundown of differences?
Sidenote need a new bank/credit card pay system Fuck wells fargo and there international fees
>>
>>2394688
*how much fun Thailand would be
>>
>>2390373
In my experience everybody thought it was cool as fuck that I did it all solo, normal girls back home just find it more interesting than anything else, upped my game by alot just bouncing place to pkace with a new Thai chick everywhere I went DTF, stayed there for months so ymmv
If your not so interested in "seedy stuff" I would advise you to check out the North its beautiful and a different vibe but still muay thai available along with culural shit and cool temples, along with nightlife and plenty of drinking. This man >>2390392
This man is correct, funnily i feel the opposite way and always get with an easy Thai girl while its true you can pick up fellow travelers its just too fucking easy to get some 18 year sai fah slut on your dick, butterfaces but im so down because theres NO games if you can filter out the people in your life
I would stay longer than 2 weeks
>>
>>2390928
I got a virgin rich Thai girl, didnt even believe her but turns out she was rich too. She was not this "trad wife" fantasy you larpers talk about but pretty fucking close for 21st women. They all instinctively want hapas. Go for it, if your a virgin or something play the field first, i dont say this as an insult but to understand the whole trad life meme because when i actually was a virgin i would actually believe in shit like this because i didnt know jack shit about women
>>2390959
Sounds fun and reaaonably easy goal to achieve my friend, I would love to be there and smoking out a barely legal thai slut before I rearange her guts. Didnt stay lkng enough for the weed thing to pass
I hope your prepared to feed them bitches are hungry
>>
>>2394513
>arguing with the local schizo
>>
>>2394200
Yeah, thank you. The YouTube thing you said just gave me much needed context. I ended up just like picking a budget hotel for like half a month. I'll move on to another SEA country after that. I'm looking rn, and I'm finding it easier to find good spots in Airbnb. Actually for Malaysia, before I gave up and picked a hotel, I like for responses from like 5 real estate agents. They all told me none of the land lords were interested in renting out the condos for a few months. I was willing to pay rent up front and a security deposit. But I guess they would rather keep the apartment empty. Well whatever. What I see in Vietnam and Thailand looks a lot better online. I'll even try to look at the local websites. If you have local websites you recommend for Thailand, Vietnam, and Philippines that would be great. But I guess I'll just look online. Thank you again for the advice. Wish me luck.
>>
>>2394577
airbnbs aren't cheap in Thailand unless you share the place with others
>>
I'm a 30yo blonde 6 foot tall white guy - I have basically no experience with women and moving to Thailand or some place where women will be actively pursuing me sounds like a dream come true, not to mention the low cost of living. Where can I go to start learning about everything around this topic and get the ball rolling? I'm not a moralfag, my life is boring and this sounds lifechanging for the better.
>>
>>2395227
That's all I was looking at, but do they have lockers at hostels generally? Is there a reliable alternative to airbnb? I'm not looking to stay in one place for a long time so I just want to get the cheapest options I can while moving around.
>>
>>2395420
book a hotel with a safe on agoda
>>
File: images.jpeg-2.jpg (14 KB, 564x543)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>staying at home stay by the beach in southern Thailand
>two young girls live there, 7 or 8 maybe?
>they're usually goofing off in the hall when I make my way outside
>today walk past them
>they're practicising twerking
>mfw
Americans must be stopped
>>
>>2395398
If your not fit get fit. As for "getting the ball rolling" make a low effort tinder with shirtless pics you just gotta go and if your not a total ogre you will notice a huge difference in the ease of women interested enough to meet with you. At that point its just up to you to game them and go on a date or be more direct and take them back.
I believe in you anon, Be fit, put height in bio, stop being autistic for one second and make a move.
Or just buy hookers ig
>>
Is klook app legit? I want to use it in malaysia and thailand
>>
>>2392826
kill yourself purse wearing faggot retard cunt

give real answers not your gay little "le extreme minimalizst lol" irrelevant puke
>>
Can anyone recommend the best way to see Ankor Wat? Do i just walk up to a random tuktuk on the day and hope he gives a fair price/good tour? Or is is safer just booking a tour online?
>>
>>2396147
I walked up to some guy sleeping in his hammock in the back of his tuk tuk and he gave me a good deal. Your milage may vary I guess
>>
>>2396147
no you walk up to a random tuktuk on previous day and ask for a price, if his price is too high to walk up to another random tuktuk

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.