[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mO6U29.gif (1.26 MB, 320x235)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB GIF
What are some American walkable cities/university towns one can reasonably afford to move to? I'm tired of needing to drive to do even the most basic shit
>>
>>2382821
If you walk like that it will probably take you a long time to get anywhere
>>
Portland
>>
>>2382880
Portland is not affordable.

Try Indianapolis if you want affordable with big city stuff
>>
>>2382882
>Walkable
>Indianapolis

I drove through Indianapolis once and it was endless suburban sprawl as far as the eye could see.
>>
File: Photo05.jpg (215 KB, 1034x690)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
morgantown
>>
>>2382821
have being being surrounded by delusional liberals
>>
File: 1653443619370.jpg (47 KB, 490x578)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>2382821
>Falling for the walkable cities meme
>>
>>2382821
Amherst MA
>>
File: 1623638706824.gif (18 KB, 100x100)
18 KB
18 KB GIF
>>2382831
fpbp

>>2382914
>>2382956

I will check these out

>>2382953
fat fingers typed this post
>>
>>2382821
depends on how you define "walkable".
If you live near a grocery store then that's basically all you need to survive, especially if you work remotely and get shit delivered with amazon. If you want a traditional city life where it's normal to walk in the streets and not worry about getting run over... I don't think that exists anywhere in America. Cars are just too ingrained in the psyche here.
>>
>>2382953
t. never lived in a walkable city
>>
>>2382821
Chicago is actually reasonably affordable.
>>
>>2383153
>If you want a traditional city life where it's normal to walk in the streets and not worry about getting run over
bullshit, I grew up in a pretty small southern city and walked everywhere growing up
The city centers of most cities are quite walkable, but the suburbs are not
>>
File: 1671911896556066.jpg (86 KB, 680x615)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>2383105
>>2383177
You only want to live in a "walkable city" because you are incapable of forming relationships on your own and have to force everyone else to live in close proximity in order to get social interaction. Maybe if you hadn't been such a massive faggot in uni (or even gone in the first place) you wouldn't be in this position.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>2383693
>>
File: chicago.png (117 KB, 570x450)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>2383478
That's because Chicago is crime-ridden and un-safe.
>>
>>2383693
>Maybe if you hadn't been such a massive faggot in uni (or even gone in the first place)
lol it's funny when mutts revel in their own stupidity
>>
Consider Pennsylvania. Chicago is a much better city than Philadelphia, but Philadelphia is decent and it's practically the only other big city that is both cheap and highly walkable. Pittsburgh is a fairly walkable medium-sized city. State College and West Chester are walkable and less expensive small towns. And with the exception of Chicago, most of these places are less depressing than their Great Lakes/Midwestern/Appalachian counterparts.
>>
>>2384091
less expensive college towns*

Pennsylvania also has walkable small towns like Jim Thorpe, Honesdale, Bellefonte, etc.
>>
>>2382821
What's up with walkable cities? Why do people want walkable cities?
>>
>>2382956
Usually I would be pissed at people advertising this place but we need reinforcements of any sort against the rising tide of pajeets and chinks
>>
File: 1581111089540.png (1.01 MB, 1014x954)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>2384109
I don't want to have to spend 8+ hours a week sitting in a car. I don't want to have to spend 3k+ a year in gas and vehicle maintenance. I want to be involved in some kind of local community. I don't want to have my (future) kids entirely dependent upon me to have to go anywhere and experience the world. I don't want to die at 50 as some fat fuck with gravy blood in a shit fuck rural area because I'm fucking sitting on my ass all the time, because all necessary physical activity has been removed from my life due to car, etc.

>>2384091
>>2384093
I'll check it out, thanks m8. how's the weather in Pennsylvania? are property values deteriorating?
>>
>>2383928
>be American
>go to the bathroom in your own house
>get shot
The absolute state
>>
>>2384195
Beta boys are afraid to drive, simple as
>>
>>2384195
With the exception of the Northwestern part of the state near Erie, the weather isn't terrible, but it's not great either. The Philadelphia area gets more sun but it gets pretty hot and humid in spring and summer. The Pittsburgh area tends to be overcast, wet, and snowy, mild in spring and summer. Everywhere else is somewhere in between the two. The "mountains" (big hills) run from Southwest to Northeast. East of the mountains gets Mid-Atlantic currents and West of the mountains gets some lake effect from the Great Lakes. Property values vary so much across the state. All of the areas I mentioned are deteriorating less than elsewhere in the state. Philly has a lot of crime, but as I said, it's really the only U.S. city comparable to Chicago or New York.
>>
File: philly_main_line.gif (34 KB, 417x237)
34 KB
34 KB GIF
>>2384225
There are walkable parts of the Philadelphia suburbs too so if you get sick of the city you can move out. You just avoid the New Jersey side. Properties can be insanely expensive there, but still less than in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston, etc.
>>
>>2384195
You've got to work pretty hard in a rural area. Kinda hard to move 40 head of cattle in a walkable city and all.
>>
>>2384093
Lmao, Jim Thorpe fucking blows, full of obese retards and absolutely nothing to do
The only real answer is Philadelphia, if you don't mind niggers too much
>>
OFFICIAL American Cities walkability tier list

S-tier (Car ownership is actually a hinderance)
>New York City

A-tier (Car is a "nice-to-have" but not a necessity)
>Washington DC
>San Francisco
>Chicago
>Philadelphia

B-tier (Some neighborhoods are walkable; decent transit)
>Boston
>Oakland

C-tier (Some neighborhoods are walkable; mediocre transit)
>Seattle
>Portland
>Miami
>Providence
>Pittsburgh
>San Jose
>Baltimore

D-tier (1 or 2 theoretically walkable neighborhoods, some attempt at transit was made)
>Los Angeles
>Dallas
>San Diego
>Atlanta
>Denver
>Minneapolis
>Cleveland
>Salt Lake City
>Sacramento

F-tier (1 or 2 theoretically walkable neighborhoods, transit is nonexistent or completely impractical)
>Phoenix
>Nashville
>Houston
>Tampa
>Austin
>Jacksonville
>Cincinnati
>Detroit
>Las Vegas
>Columbus
>Charlotte
>Indianapolis
>Oklahoma City
>St. Louis
>San Antonio
>Orlando
>Kansas City
>>
File: ronald.jpg (135 KB, 960x720)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Best ones in Florida? Driving scares me
>>
>>2384434
> Seattle and Baltimore in the same league
Kek
Why don’t you go visit and tell me they’re equally walkable.
>>
>>2384434
I have never disagreed with a post more on 4chan in 20 years. Washington DC, Chicago and Philadelphia are so far from A-tier cities that I could barely scratch the surface of the stupidity of this post. I lived in Maryland. I spent my teens skateboarding through DC. I have seen things that would fucking shock you. Knife fights, gang fights, shootings, dead bodies, attacks on the elderly, robberies, transvestites carrying assault rifles, cops threatening to shoot us for skateboarding, etc etc etc. If you walk in DC, you are fucking insane. We carried weapons and skated as fast as we could to avoid more sketchy shit than I could compile in a book. And you know what? Philadelphia is fucking worse. Walk-able my fucking ass. Are you a crackhead?

You know what a nice walk-able city is? Burlington Vermont. Bristol Rhode Island. Bristol New Hampshire.
>>
>>2384459
>Driving scares me

Zoomies are supposed to be the generation that saves us its not looking good
>>
>>2384434

I firmly believe that the cities in Florida are designed that way to keep certain elements in certain neighborhoods
>>
>>2384675

DC is a walkable city, you just have to stay on the westside of the diamond
>>
>>2384698
When I'm on the road seeing zoomers drive while looking at their phone, I don't think that's happening
>>
File: 167287509637213282.gif (1.2 MB, 300x300)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB GIF
>>2382898
You’re telling me that the view from an 8 lane interstate driving 80 mph for 30 minutes gave you a solid understanding of a major city? lmao
>>
>>2384675
The list is bad, but you're wrong. It goes without saying that every major American city has bad areas. In D.C., it's the Eastern half of the city. The Western half of the city felt completely safe to me. I used to walk from Chevy Chase all the way to Arlington and even Alexandria, or over to Capitol Hill and I don't think I ever felt unsafe even once. In Philly, much of the city is pretty bad, and I think the areas that people commonly consider not-so-bad are actually pretty bad, but the nicer areas around Center City and along the Schuylkill River are more or less fine. I've never lived in Chicago so I can't say whether I agree for that one, but when I visited, it seemed fine.
>>
>>2382821
Portland, OR is designed to be more walkable but it sucks with the homeless people.
>>
>>2384434
Oakland is not walkable.
>>
>>2384675
> nice walk-able city

Nowhere in that post does he say that any of those places are “nice”. Not even the OP is asking for that. He only said those cities are walkable. You need to read more closely.
>>
File: 1581547023164.jpg (51 KB, 602x815)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>2384780
I'm mainly looking for walkable & affordable, but where property values haven't been steadily circling the drain for the past 50 years. I have hooo 600kish to work with, & i'm looking to buy a couple of rental properties for passive income in addition to a place to live

Nice is somewhat synonimous with walkable as far as i'm concerned. I just don't want to be shot or stabbed on my way to the grocery store.
>>
>>2384787
>nice/safe
>affordable
>walkable
Pick two (2).

Otherwise move to East Asia or one of the few European cities than hasn’t been completely niggerized.
>>
File: murder rate.jpg (185 KB, 1040x903)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>2384780
You can't walk somewhere with 300,000 niggers trying to murder you. By your logic, Kiev is a nice walk-able city. Just ignore the Russian troops and missles exploding around you.

I spent years of my life hanging out in DC. It's a terrible unsafe city. Ive had so many horrible things happen to me in DC, that listing 1 percent of the shit Ive seen would take all day. All we did was skateboard at night and mind our business. None of us did any drugs or went looking for trouble. Our car was shot up in an attempted robbery, we've had guns pointed in our faces by cops and negroes, we've had people try to carjack us, we've been chased by a crackhead with a razor blade, we saw a group of negroes beat an old man nearly to death. I had a park policeman pull a gun and point it at my face for taking a political sign out of a trashcan. My friend was raped outside her house in DC. It is a fucking terrible city. Anyone who tells you differently has no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

They rank number 13 for 2021 for murders in the US, but they've ranked first several times. Philadelphia ranks 16.
>>
>>2384787
Those are legitimate concerns, but I agree with >>2384788

Affordable and walkable will almost certainly be not nice or safe places. People that misbehave are almost always poor and they will naturally be drawn to places that are cheap and walkable, much to the dismay of the well behaved people that also live there.

In general, any place that’s affordable will also be worse off for this reason. Being walkable implies population density which increases the likelihood of meeting a disagreeable person on any day.
>>
>>2384434
>Baltimore
>Walkable
Maybe if you wear a bulletproof vest
>>
>>2384434
>list of walkable cities
>actually just a list of cities you can take public transit
Why do people keep conflating these? My city is walkable, but has no transit. There's no problem walking to a few restaurants or coffee shops, but if you want to go somewhere far away, you need to drive, just like in New York if you want to go somewhere far away, you have to take a subway or bus.
I would still call my city walkable, transit has nothing to do with that.
>>
>>2382956
Amherst native here, just got back from spending Christmas in the area. I agree that it’s got a hell of a lot going for it for a relatively small town, but would argue that nearby Northampton has a better and more walkable downtown core. I have a midsized gang of childhood friends who either stayed in or returned to the area, and nearly all of them drive all the time; those who don’t are mostly hardcore bicyclists.

Desirable housing can also be expensive relative to local incomes—people I know who have bought homes in the area recently have ended up in Hadley (mostly not at all walkable) and Easthampton (only a few central walkable square blocks), or farther out into the (decidedly non-walkable) hilltowns, rather than being comfortably able to afford either Amherst or Noho. Perhaps rents for the new construction apartments in downtown Amherst aren’t bad, though; I dunno.

>>2382821
I had a good time in Madison, Wisconsin, when I went to grad school there. The central isthmus is dense and walkable, and less-central neighborhoods are mostly bikeable. And it wasn’t terribly expensive when I lived there (cheaper than MA), but I assume there are many more expensive new condo/apartment developments downtown that could have driven COL/rents up. So depending on where you are now it might or might not be affordable. But it’s not big-city expensive despite almost feeling like a city.
>>
>>2382821
As far as I can tell US cities are generally unsafe if you stray out of a good areas.

For actual safe walkable cities cross the border into Canada and come to Toronto or Montreal. Affordability is an issue in Toronto, though.
>>
>>2382821
Baton Rouge, LA
>>
File: bus stop.jpg (584 KB, 1827x900)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
>>2384902
I lived in Baltimore city next to the Otto Bar and I used to take the bus to school north of the city in Towson. The bus was fucking scary. There were fights literally every week. My bus stop was post apocalyptic. This is where I had to wait. Does this look walk-able to you?
>>
>>2382821
America does not do "walkable."

Not owning an over-priced automobile is a sure sign of poverty, and there is nothing America hates worse than the poor.

Though I grant you, part of that involves the fact that America has spent a few hundred years impoverishing every person of color it can find.
>>
>>2384807
DC is perfectly fine if you stay out of the black neighborhoods.

t. lives in DC
>>
Stop being lazy, God gave you two feet just walk instead of expecting the government to provide free transportation
>>
>>2384904
It’s an anonymous imageboard, you can say what city you live in.
>>
>>2384994
So Georgetown and literally nowhere else. I wouldn't call a one bedroom apartment for $3000 affordable. If you're paying 3 grand for an apartment, why would you live in nig city with the 13th highest murder rate in the US? You could move to Newport Beach California for that price and get a place on the beach with some nice white people and zero violent crime.
>>
>>2384932
It's true, but in some cities, the historically safer downtown areas are unsafer now. Philly is a good example. It's a decent city, but if you look at a crime map, you can see clearly there is actually a lot of crime in Center City, Old City, Rittenhouse, all places that people say are the "good areas" and obviously areas where people spend a lot of time because they're downtown. So you can't rely on the city's crime rate alone here.
>>
>>2384734
This
Indy is very walkable, especially downtown and anywhere near the canal like broad ripple
>>
File: asxazg1s7a091.jpg (56 KB, 640x480)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>2382821
University City Philadelphia
>>
>>2382821
Any downtown is walkable. The bigger the downtown the more walking you can do. This isn’t complicated, kid.
>>
File: 1672978707396582.jpg (5 KB, 132x137)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>2385607
>>
>>2382898
>Drove through Indianapolis
>Drove
Ah yes, please tell me more about walking through the city
>>
>>2384109
>Why do people want walkable cities?
I took a trip through Milwaukee and Chicago last week to drop off my brother at O'hare. I lost count of how many people I saw diving across six lanes of traffic or weaving between cars at 120mph or merging without indicating six inches in front of the next car, if I had to live like that I'd advocate for not having to drive anywhere too
>>
>>2382821
Here is a redpill, you can get by without a car in basically any major metro as long as you choose where you live strategically. I get by fine without a car in Fort Worth which is notorious for being car dependent.
Here is another redpill, most people who bitch about walkable cities have no real intention of giving up their car, and just want other people's cars off the road so they can drive faster. This leads to the impression that transport in thr US is worse than it actually is. Even in the most car centric cities you can basically get anywhere you would actually want to go with a bus + bike, it is just that most people are too fat to bike and don't want to deal with the poors on the bus.
>>
>>2382882
Yeah right he'd be fucking shot on day three
>>
>>2384675
He was ranking how walkable they are you illiterate fucking retard. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>2382956
>>2382956
My family's from Western Massachusetts, but I grew up in mid-Michigan.

We live overseas now, but my wife has already applied to about a dozen different doctoral programs, including one at UMass-Amherst. Personally, I couldn't imagine living somewhere like Amherst without a car. While the city does have a reasonably compact downtown area, it's not an especially large town, and there's limited connectivity to other urban and suburban areas. For example, I know there are--or used to be--public buses running the length of the Pioneer Valley, but you'd need your own vehicle to explore a lot of the places and sites that make Western Massachusetts special.
>>
File: Shiggy.png (286 KB, 501x628)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
all of these suggestions so far are in declining areas and/or are crime ridden shitholes
>>
>>2382953
>meme
there are cities more walkables than other, if you cannot fathom that concept you are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2383693
both are souless, endless streets with kinds same housesm that shit eventually die and you end with a labyrinth gettho with poor people, the other crap is awful too, here in latin america we have a lot of those, but some of them are high end shit, rick people live on some crap like that too, thing is, with poor people you end up with shitty inner spaces and that fucking sensation of being buried alive in misery.
>>
>>2384109
I like being social, and having a group of lads I can meet up with just by foot (or light public transit) is a huge bonus. plus, having the ability to walk to places/bars/public events is a huge bonus.
the only opponent to this are fat lards that cannot walk more than 10 minutes without fainting, hence all the right wing pushback
>>
Athens, GA
>>
Insofar as real cities, Chicago and Philly (on the scale of having decent-good transit and not retardedly high housing prices). Lots of college towns are walkable, but job opportunities are generally limited.
Best thing for semi-walkable (can reasonably live without a car, but the cities themselves would be better with one) would be cities with large decently highly ranked public universities that draw a lot of people from outside the local area. Pittsburgh, Columbus, and Minneapolis would be the 3 easiest answers in that category.
>>
>>2389847
Pittsburgh has a post-industrial veneer and the weather is absolutely terrible, but I like it there honestly.
>>
>>2389823
Exactly. American cities are walkable you just have to have the ability to walk which chuds don't have. Plus chuds are afraid of anyone darker than Caspar the ghost so the sight of an Irishman gives them terrors. Hopefully one day Europe can give up its fleet of diesel powered busses and cobblestones and invest in sidewalks and pavement if the nazi chuds controlling the EU lose power
>>
>>2382821
bay area bro, pay is great too
>>
>>2389817
>dont join a street gang
>dont have $20 bills hanging out of your pocket
>dont walk around sketchy places at night alone
wa la, you have just avoided 99% of all crime by not being a total retard, now you can finally ditch your boomer mentality that all major cities are warzones.
>>
>>2390010
Boomer mentality is winner mentality, why do you queers hate people who are better than you....oh nevermind
>>
>>2382821
State College if you live downtown but finding a place isn’t that easy
>>
File: 1671510391934866.jpg (31 KB, 641x530)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>2384195
dude, you wouldn't be fat in a rural area. Yeah you have to drive an hour to do basedboi city things, but there is endless physical activity in rural live should you choose to do those things
>>
>>2390449
fuck this site, you know what i mean
>>
>>2383693
Nigga I just like walking to places
>>
>>2390465
For most people "walkable city" means they dont have a car because they are poor. And people who don't have cars hate to walk so they live somewhere they can ride a bus. People in cities only walk as far as the nearest bus stop they walk less than people who live in suburbs or rural areas. Maybe you are the exception
>>
>>2382821
The conundrum of wanting to live in a walkable city in america by choice is the fact that those same cities are where the crime rate is astronomical because of the negro scourge on public transportation
I realized if i wanted to live in a walkable city i would have to leave america, so i moved to europe and i will not be going back if i can manage not to, its funny how it is far cheaper, safer, aesthetically pleasing, and with better looking populations in europe but americans dont realize how bad their situation is so they dont notice
>>
File: DC_satellite_image.jpg (3.12 MB, 1230x1440)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB JPG
>>2385207
You're clearly just pov. Almost all of NW DC is pretty A tier
>>
>>2390168
No. It’s all students. It won’t be enjoyable past a certain age. How do I know? I lived there for a year.
>>
>>2384984
i think Chris and Snoop probably left a body in one of the houses next to that chinese food place
>>
>>2384991
>person of color
no one uses this term except insufferable faggots from reddit. go back.
>>
>>2391057
Why are millenials too afraid to get their drivers license?
>>
>>2391601
Maybe they take issue with entire scam?
>hey you need a car to do anything
>but you also need a license
>that we can take away for arbitrary reasons, ruining the life you built around being able to drive

It's about control. I don't like to be controlled. I won't play along.
>>
>>2391619
Thank you anon, Greta Thunberg and Klaus Schwab would be proud of your sacrifice.
>>
>>2391601
I have my drivers license, im just not going to live in a fat fuck country that promotes antisocial obese fucks to drive everywhere and never walk more than the distance to the car in their driveway
>>
File: florida sucks.png (192 KB, 400x400)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>2384434
I think that you are on the right track, but off in some areas. I lived in Philly and you don't need a car there at all in most parts of the city.
That being said, San Jose is served by BART, same as SF.
Sacramento should also be higher up there. I lived there too and transit is 100% possible.
You are spot on about Orlando though.
>>2384459
NOT orlando. Fuck that place, Lynx is a joke
>>
>>2391767
>I don't have a car because I'm afraid to drive I take ubers and a bus everywhere and call it walking
>>
>>2391767
You can drive to work, but take recreational walks on your off time
>>
>>2390472
Not him, but I have a fucking car and a salaried office job and a ranch house in a semi rural suburb on an acre of land, and I hate commuting. I used to ride my bike to work when I lived in a city apartment, and it was enjoyable. you're not a based chad, youre a cuck for the automobile industry.
>>
>ITT:Niggers who've never heard about this glorious transportation device.
>>
>>2391792
Thats what i did when i was still living there, now i can walk everywhere
>>
>>2384109
When people say they want walkable cities they really mean mixed urban development. It's nice being able to hit the bars, get groceries, see the library, etc. without having to drive.
>>
>>2391067
You literally asked for a university town kek
>>
>>2392601
>When people say they want walkable cities

Literally no one ever says they want walkable cities its a dystopic marketing phrase out of a James bond movie where James bond is a black tranny in a wheelchair
>>
>>2392619
>t. Has never lived in a city
>>
>>2391057
There are American cities where you can easily walk around and random street crime is concentrated in only some neighborhoods which you just avoid. New York and Chicago are like that to an extent. So is Philadelphia. Boston is like that. Most Northeastern from Pennsylvania to Maine are like that actually.
>>
>>2392614
I'm not OP, but a college town need not be a town which is nothing but a college. Columbus is a college town, but there's a lot more there than at Ohio State. State College is nothing but Penn State and largely undergraduates at that. The law and medical schools are not even there.
>>
>>2392772
Than just Ohio State*
>>
>>2392771
>philadelphia
>>
>>2393036
New York and Chicago sure but Philadelphia crime is spread out throughout the entire city unless you live in like the far northeast and at that point it isn’t walkable
>>
ooga booga
>>
Are there any options more west without going full coastal or something? towards the middle and slightly west of the country
>>
>>2382821
None. Walkable cities exist because no one can afford a car there
>>
>>2384434
Idk why people are bitching, this is actually a pretty solid list

>>2384788
This. You can't have it all in the US unfortunately.

>>2385563
Indy is not even remotely walkable. Just because you can walk in a city doesn't mean it's "walkable". There is super low population density and hardly any people live downtown.
>>
>Moved from the suburbs (one hour commute to work, had to drive to grocery store, etc) to just out of downtown
>Am now a 5 minute walk from work, a great bakery, a grocery store and multiple parks, all of which I would have to drive to in the suburbs
>No more car payments, especially gas. Saving $400 a month on gas
>Rent is only $200 a month more
I'm saving money and time while also being more active than I ever was in the suburbs. Walkability is a blessing.
>>
File: boardgames.jpg (221 KB, 1280x720)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>2395997
I would love to find a walkable city where I don't feel like I'm going to be mugged. too bad walkable = nigger infested in america
>>
>>2384434
Boston should be A-tier on this list. Very walkable, everything's close together, narrow roads makes it easier to cross the street wherever you want.

Wouldn't call it affordable though lol
>>
>>2382953
LALALALA
REALITY DOES NOT CONFORM WITH MY INCORRECTLY CONSTRUCTED WORLD VIEW THEREFORE I WILL IGNORE DECADES OF STUDIES AND STATISTICS
LALALALALALALALALA
>>
>>2383693
What if I don't want to drive??
>>
>>2382821
Chicago
>>
>>2384217
Cagers always talk like they derive their sense of masculinity from Chevy commercials in these threads
>>
>>2382821
Detroit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.