[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 45 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (955 KB, 850x566)
955 KB
955 KB PNG
For the remote workers and crypto winners with no home

- Where are you now?
- Where are you planning to go?
- What do you do?
- How goes your job?
- How much are you making?
- How's your taxes?
- Post your working setup
>>
File: file.png (7.7 MB, 2678x3086)
7.7 MB
7.7 MB PNG
>>2362525
I'll start

>in madeira, portugal
>going to go home for christmas then to SEA
>python programmer
>10-20 hours/week no meetings
>200k/year
>setup in eastern european country with <10% tax
>>
>>2362527
>python programmer
>200k/year
>I do the same thing and only make 73k CAD / year
I'm seething, but only because I'm happy for you and I'm not sure if you're ungrateful or not. I hope you are a kind person and are experiencing peace.
>>
>>2362606
I freelance and have 2 jobs, consider doing the same
>>
>>2362606
>>200k/year
I really don't understand how people get so much money.
I have a master and program for a bank myself 40h/w, I make less than 30k before taxes.
I feel like I'm doing something wrong... but even searching for other job offers, they all point to the same retributions. I'm based in Italy.
>>
> Where are you now?
Cozy beach town in Mexico
> Where are you planning to go?
Home, so I can sell off the rest of my stuff and tie up loose ends
> What do you do?
Software engineer. Full-time but I'm planning to go freelance
> How goes your job?
Safe, easy. They can't afford to lose me.
Instead of a raise I was offered more equity because they're hurting financially.
Makes leaving for freelance a little harder
> How much are you making?
$170k/year
> How's your taxes?
Fucked because of shitcoin gambling and dumping an old wallet from 2016

>>2362609
What was your strategy for getting 2 jobs? Do you run a solo-LLC?
>>
I'm a software engineer with 6 years of experience and want to work 6-12 month contracts and then take months of to travel. Is that reasonable?
>>
>>2362609
>I freelance and have 2 jobs, consider doing the same
im about to graduate from an american university in CS. i'm so nervous about getting a job haha.
>>
>>2362615
yes, i got contract jobs from us companies (startups who don't care about my work status)

if you have contract jobs, it's way easier to leave because tax liability is on you and not your employer
>>
I've never programmed in my life. What's the fastest and surest way to become a working programmer making decent money remotely?
>>
>>2362651
bootcamp -> web dev

but you cant be a brainlet and you have to work really hard, and getting job 1 will be very hard
>>
>>2362527
I have no idea how this is possible

>have degrees in science
>trying to DM
>go back to school and get ANOTHER degree in data
>know python, R, basic ML, etc etc
>been applying for jobs for months
>almost no bites and none of the bites were remote and all paid 60kish a year.

wtf am I supposed to do.
>>
>>2362653
take the 60k job duh. get another one later
>>
>>2362655
they're only interviews so far I cant even land one! One was EXACTLY what I did in school and I didnt get the job. I'm fucking done with canada.
>>
>>2362658
thank you for reminding me to be grateful
t. fellow mono-degree Canadian earning 73k
>>
>>2362639
Youre from the US originally?
>>
>>2362684
no canadian, as long as you speak (as a first language) english and will work us hours I think us companies will hire you
>>
>>2362527
which country for taxes? I'm shopping around for residency at the moment and have been looking at mexico. buddy told me he is in some entrepreneur program that has a 1-2% tax rate.
>>
>>2362701
never heard anything about mexico but best options right now (that dont require 6 months in the country)

romania
bulgaria
cyprus
georgia
dubai
>>
>>2362651
If you don't have a genuine interest in programming you are going to fucking hate it. Trust me.
>>
>>2362721
thanks fren
>>
File: images (26).jpg (37 KB, 739x415)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>2362525
>now
Tokyo

>planning
Wont say, dataminer

>do
Won't say, dataminer

>job
楽しいです

>making
Definitely fuck off dataminer

>taxes
Are you fucking serious

>working setup
Not gonna post pictures

OP was an enourmous faggot today
>>
>>2362525
>- Where are you now?
I'm also in Tokyo right now.
>- Where are you planning to go?
I flip between Japan and SEA.
>- What do you do?
Some different online gigs and contracts. I usually work 15-20 hours per week.
>- How goes your job?
It's a quiet time of year right now, so it's chill.
>- How much are you making?
Enough to live comfortably in Asia (including Japan).
>- How's your taxes?
I pay some unavoidable taxes in my home country.
>- Post your working setup
Two macbook airs running linux.

I'll add a more interesting question:
>How much luggage do you travel with between countries?
I'm a permanent nomad and sometimes I need to wear a suit, so I travel between countries with a large suitcase for clothes and courier style bag for electronics. Once I'm in a country (or taking trips around countries when I'm in SEA), I switch to a 40L backpack for excursions away from my home base.
>>
Anyone here do content writing / copywriting work? too brainlet too learn coding.
>>
>>2362772
I can't comment on content writing or copy writing, but I suspect it's harder to break into that and make a livable income than other fields. Have you considered simply looking for a remote office job? Yeah, easier said than done, but they do exist and you can earn enough to live somewhere with warm weather and warm bodies.
>>
>>2362701
>>2362721
Georgia and UAE are the only viable options there. You want a country that doesn't tax your offshore income like Panama, Costa Rica, Paraguay, etc. Get legal residency and spend your time wherever you want.
>>
>>2362772
Gave up a 72K remote code monkey job that I hated to try copywriting. Made 24K after one year of consistent effort. Went back to coding, now at 120K. Copywriting is a meme.
>>
>>2362801
Almost the same for me desu. I'm earn six-figures doing contract accounting work, I did content writing on the side for a bit and earnings aren't even a fifth.
>>
>>2362525
>- Where are you now?
near kuala lumpur
>- Where are you planning to go?
back to uk for christmas, back to kl next jan or feb, some other countries next year
>- What do you do?
IT stuff
>- How goes your job?
it goes good
>- How much are you making?
at the moment £600 per day. it varies according to contract.
>- How's your taxes?
taxing
>- Post your working setup
two laptops, three monitors, various other bits and bobs
>>2362768
>>How much luggage do you travel with between countries?
i usually have some stuff to bring with me like gifts for family/friends etc so i'm not bothered about travelling light. i usually travel business class when going intercontinental and i have the top tier flyer card so i sometimes have about 100kg+ baggage allowance. one day i might actually bring a kitchen sink.
>>2362772
>Anyone here do content writing / copywriting work?
not at the moment but i have done technical writing contracts. it can be enjoyable but it tends towards being frustrating- getting information out of some people is a nightmare especially if they think you're a non-techie and they are arrogant fucknuts. database administrators and linux sysadmins tend to be absolute fucking bastards. utter wastes of space
>>
>>2362796
well the thing is if you are trying to be a tax resident in the place, your income is usually going to be considered locally sourced (as you are asserting you are living there)

as well, the point is that you need a TAX RESIDENCY CERTIFICATE, and most countries are requiring you to stay for 183 days to get that

> applicant has stayed in Panamanian territory for more than 183 days, alternate or continuous, during a tax year or in the immediately preceding year.
costa rica the same, not sure about paraguay

you need this to prove to your home country you are a tax resident, otherwise you just made up some schizo scheme in your head

and as such your income is gonna be locally sourced, because you or your company is residing in the country

so dubai is ok at 0% but you need 183 days as well (maybe changing next year)

cyprus has 3 months

georgia has 0 days but it's unclear if they will give you an official TRC

romania/bulgaria have 0 days if you have a lease

so if you care about travel paying the 10~% to romania/bulgaria is worth it for 6 months of freedom
>>
>>2362525

>NGO employees LARP In a "haves vs. have nots" thread to keep people on the "we can be independent too!" hamster wheel.

No van-life bullshit in this thread yet? Where's that image of the SNL skit about 'van down by the river' and the modern THOT getting out of a $100,000 van down by the river like she's a "winner".

Being an intelligence asset/NGO influence peddler sure is lucrative. Living in shitty hostals in some third world shithole LARPing on the internet is every child's dream. God forbid you have kids and get a real fucking job.

*sniff*. Gonna go to communion in my F250 and come back and eat her ass again. Enjoy being fucking losers.

DEAR CHINA: Please speak with whatever local cartel operates on the east side of Nicaragua and arrange another oddly cheap 5g Xiaomi I can leave connected to the VPN for you. Thanks. I'm aware the Poco can't quite cut it now...
>>
>>2362525
>Where are you now?
Home, USA
>Where are you planning to go?
Trying to figure that out. I would like to make an effort to learn a language, probably Spanish. I'm thinking about Argentina. I don't like cities too much, so I worry I'll get bored. Anyone know a good 'outdoorsy' city in Argentina? Mendoza looks very hot in the summer.
>What do you do?
AWS
>How goes your job?
Boring but moving toward promotion
>How much are you making?
$125k
>How's your taxes?
standard US taxes
>How much luggage do you travel with between countries?
Depends on the duration of the trip and the destination. Sometimes I'll bring loads of gear for skiing, sometimes I'll bring a small backpack for a summer destination. Tech bulk is a good amount of my haul.
>>
>>2362653

The economy is crashing and tech always gets hit hardest in recessions AND high rate environments because it's a bullshit LARP industry that has a fraction of the real world value the media and labor department makes it out to be.

You and half of the world got addicted to cheap money from the US/EU money printers. Everyone is tightening and it will get much worse before it starts to improve.

Laughable are shitholes like Colombia that only now got around to the 'digital nomad' visa. 5 years late or 10-15 years early and your people will starve and riot long before those 10-15 years come.

Enjoy poverty, you fucking earned it.
>>
>>2362653

Oh and this is a bullshit thread. One of these posters "might" be an actual 'digital nomad' living legitimately on his earnings that are embellished anyway.

Tourism industries and NGOs push this shit because, like all communists, they want YOUR money in the hands of the third world poor. It's the internet - everyone is lying. You're the norm.

And once you do show up in some shithole as a 'digital nomad' with some money, one of these tourism industry employees, cartel whores, or NGO sluts that may very well be an intelligence asset on the side (or IRS informant...) will meet with you on Tinder and take you out. She may (probably won't) fuck you, but you can rest assured your money will leave your pocket and end up in some third world fuck's hands.

Welcome to Globalism, enjoy your stay. Now you know why Myanmar and other Juntas beat the shit out of these influence peddling fucks.
>>
>>2362867
take your meds schizo. why does other people's success make you so mad? I guess it shows you what a loser you are. rejecting reality is your only cope
>>
File: scaled1.jpg (1.72 MB, 1736x2312)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>>2362874

>take your meds schizo
>cope

Where's the 'chud' keyword, shill?

Do you tell the people you're told to congregate with in hostals and hotels that you're a social engineer influencing them for Soros the WEF's projected goals for "not owning anything and being happy" in some third world shithole on the relative cheap?

It won't last, and the influence your buying by proxy will just spare you a beating from the local Gov't but not the populace. You know as well as I do you're at their mercy.

CIA says "Hi".
>>
>>2362865
The Colombian remote visa is kinda shit, it's practically the same as the tourist visa. You're only allowed to be in country 6 out of 12 months a year with both those visas.

I bought an investment property there so I could park my money and also avoid any legal troubles back home. But I'm leaving cause my 19 yo gf dumped me. She outplayed a grown man. have to go back to real life.
>>
>>2362863
Bariloche is the city you want
>>
File: scaled2.jpg (3.27 MB, 3468x2604)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB JPG
>>2362881

Colombia is collapsing which makes their 2022 Visa changes fucking hilarious. They chased out anyone on an M-visa that can't pass a health exam as if that country needs to be any fucking poorer.

Not that I care since Colombia is such a shithole, but I liked having the visa to have a place to crash for a few month.

You want to make money disappear and play into the Globohomo "it's time to burn the money we printed now that everyone we want to profit has" scam? Invest in Colombia.

>outplayed a grown man

If she was brown you deserved it. At least she didn't pump out a child support payment.
>>
>>2362802
>six-figures doing contract accounting work
How to do this?
>>
To the programmers in this thread, anyone here get paid 100% in crypto? So you know *wink wink*
>>
File: 1668325848997888.jpg (434 KB, 1159x1746)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>2362867
>tired of shitty living conditions at high prices
>migrate to a place with shitty living conditions at low prices, often with friendlier women
>THIS IS NIGGER COMMUNISM YOU ARE STEALING FROM THE WHITE MIDDLE CLASS TO GIVE TO THE BROWNOIDS REEE
retard
>>
>>2362525
> Where are you now?
Brazil
> Where are you planning to go?
Stay based here, plus Spain, US, maybe a few others next year
> What do you do?
Network security consulting
> How goes your job?
End of the year is always busy, works good but need to get out of the apartment this weekend for sure
> How much are you making?
$3k - $10k/m depending on clients
> How's your taxes?
Simple for now, it's all regular US LLC taxes and Brazil officially doesn't care if you're staying less than 90 days. Will be more complicated next year when I officially move here
>>
Out of uni I poured my soul into a startup project for 4 years and it flopped, now I'm kind of stuck. I have a comp eng degree but pretty much no professional experience (outside of lying obv). Is there any hope of getting a good remote job or am I stuck in NGMI office hell? Desperately need to claw myself out of my situation.
>>
>>2362927
Fluff your resume and apply widely for remote jobs.
>>
>>2362927
you're a year too late. with all the layoffs you now have hundreds of mid level-senior engineers who want to gtfo and travel now that their insane rent prices are going to hit them like a truck. the job market is worse than it's ever been for this stuff, really there's not much a rookie can do without connections
>>
>>2362927
With 4 years exp you should have no problem getting a remote job, hint bodyshops
>>
File: scaled3.jpg (6.83 MB, 3468x2604)
6.83 MB
6.83 MB JPG
>>2362939

>hundreds of mid level-senior engineers who want to gtfo and travel

A year too late. They'll be traveling on savings with the gun of their future in their face and that's assuming they're alone (so yeah, literally a few thousand people tops... think objectively).

If that's your job description with a plan to leave everything behind and travel as a 'digital nomad' your newest job market competition will be Pajeets in India competing with you on Freelancer and Fiverr.

"B-b-b-but I speak English?!?!"

Good luck with that, silly Goyim...
>>
>>2362915
is blurring out the feet a meme at the moment? i'm sure i've seen it in a few pictures and videos
>>
>>2362942
pajeets aren't competition for western programmers. pajeets produce pajeet tier code. pajeets who can code at high standards have immigrated already and are making 6 figures like everyone else
>>
>>2362946
Lol, you think anyone except autists care about quality of code? Management does not care at all and that's why you see trash code even in big companies in project that real people depend on. Software engineering is not even about code as much as it is about communication, so it's not for autists. Pajeets know as much as other people, they go to their pajeet tutorial and learn all about design patterns, spring and java core, they are all perfectly capable of clearing job interviews. There is crisis now, people getting laid off all the time, and hiring freezes too, especially in good paying "big tech". If you never got this job and you are just starting you are already on losing position.
>>
>>2362860
>if you are trying to be a tax resident in the place
I'm not. That's the point. Legal residency != tax residency
>your income is usually going to be considered locally sourced
lrn2/territorial taxation plzkthx
>you need a TAX RESIDENCY CERTIFICATE
No, I don't.
>otherwise you just made up some schizo scheme in your head
Cope. Enjoy paying the tithe. These threads are filled with low info BS all the time, I can't even...
>>
>>2362952
you aren't a programmer and you are speaking out of your ass

the best you can do if you want cheap developers is hiring eastern Europeans but you have the same problems of terrible communication and shit code

i don't mean functionally shit code, I mean somebody competent is going to have to rewrite everything, requirements not met

google has offices in india, people who work there still make 6 figures usd. the good indian coders are getting paid what they are worth. if you hire 10 pajeets for 20k the output is genuinely worse than 1 competent programmer making 200k

programmer command a high salary because there is simply not enough of them with experience and the output a company gets from an experienced senior engineer is easily 1+ million dollars
>>
All the doom posting on this site gets old. I wish I didn’t make me laugh at much occasionally.

I’m doing the nomad thing for 8 months. Getting paid $100k to write typescript code, vastly underpaid but my boss is cool with me working remote while I’m abroad and finding a new job abroad is basically impossible. I got a lot of interviews lined up last month but no one will hire you if you mention you’re going to need weird working hours being overseas. The nomad thing is kind of a meme in that regard. It pretty much only works for contractors like some of the anons in this thread. I’d like to go that route eventually but idk where I’d get these $100/hr+ contracts, everything online I’ve seen pays pretty meh. Probably just gonna try to do the overemployed thing and get a second job while I work on my startup on the side.
>>
>>2362955
ok, if you don't need tax residency it's irrelevant, I'm talking about tax residency. if you don't need a tax residence you don't even need any structure, you can just have no tax home. there is no point creating structures that aren't legally stable and would fail in court

you only setup a structure if you NEED to be a tax resident somewhere, because your home country requires it

your income is locally sourced if you are working in the country, it doesn't matter where you are paid from. territorial taxation is misunderstood and typically refers to dividends from foreign companies, rental income, or other forms of passive income
>>
>>2362957
Can confirm, I own a large angular/typescript web app for my company that I brought in house after it was built by a 3rd party eastern euro development company. The code isn’t completely terrible, but there’s so much over engineering and confusing design decisions that I do often want to just burn the whole thing down and start over.
>>
>>2362962
You don't know what you're talking about, m8. Please, stop. This is embarrassing.
>>
>>2362968
you are dumb as shit nigger, enjoy getting dunked on by your countries tax agency
>>
>>2362957
yeah, you are right, only american can write good code! only they have have internet and are able to learn. Eastern europeans, pajeets? All streetshitters without internet, and FOR SURE they cannot do this job, that is in 98% of cases same boring, easy as shit CRUD web apps. You are delusional, if you think you need to have top tier credentials and experience to maintain some read from db, save to db simple APIs. You are easily replaceable cog, unless you have domain knowledge, and really good soft skills, again nothing to do with coding.
>>
File: scaled4.jpg (4.03 MB, 3468x2604)
4.03 MB
4.03 MB JPG
>>2362946

While Boeing and the 737 Max are a fine example of Pajeet code, they are a fine example of how sought after cheap coders are.

So again, you might beat the pajeet in the interview, but you'll have to barter down to hostal-tier living (at best when you factor in down time) to win the contracts.

Most of these people will take their money, if they have any, and like retards buy into a crashing real-estate market to 'retire' or 'rent out' somewhere as a last ditch effort at middle class normalcy. They won't be running to the third world to LARP as 'digital nomads'. The ones that run will be the 'investors' to maintain their egos and be laughed at when it loses it's value, doesn't rent out like they'd hope, or have their first meeting with Hector from the Cartel who wants his cut and get a taste of reality outside of their cushy rainbow liberal city.

If you're some tourism shill expecting a second coming of Covid stimmies from the unemployed American tech people you're in for a hilarious well deserved kick in the face.

If you're some third worlder expecting the same then perhaps you should blame your education system or lack thereof for being so stupid.

2008 is, at best, all that's ahead. It's likely going to be worse globally and countries like Colombia that have benefited immensely from the money printing but have solved none of their other internal issues will collapse so running might be naive as well if you're short-sighted and otherwise geopolitically and economically ignorant.
>>
>>2362926
I'm doing network security making 20K/month. Demand is insane and it's recession-proof. You're being dramatically underpaid. I'd look for new work.
>>
>>2362982
I quote $120/hr except one repeat client that's super easy work. Full time gross would be about $19k.
I just prefer to work 1-2 weeks a month so I tell my clients I'm already booked the other weeks.
>>
>>2362867
You're STILL posting photos of this old hag? For crying out loud, dude. Your oneitis is a disease.
>>
File: scalred5.jpg (3.07 MB, 2312x1736)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB JPG
>>2363002

I've had sex since, Chud...

But she holds a special place in my memory...
>>
File: IMG_20221010_121243.jpg (3.53 MB, 2910x3888)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB JPG
>>2363002

The Israeli was so far the best and my new national love. Sweet, always smiling, a sense of humor, fun to talk to, and fun to be alone with at night.

And yes, that's from the Galapagos (Espanola Island). Those rocks are covered with the shit of the elusive Albatross... So worth it.
>>
>>2362971
Hasn't happened in 15+ years and won't. gg @ funding globohomoshlomo
>>
>>2362982
interesting, what sort of work is it (red/blue team, auditing, etc)?
I use to do infra work to prep for pci compliance audits.
>>
>>2363002
>>2363003
>>2363008
Holy fuck i forgot about this guy lmao. Not that I’m glad you’re back or anything fuck off with these gross pics
>>
anyone have work for a CS grad from a public university in the states?

will even give 10% of first years pay if I get the job.
>>
>>2363076
My companies hire devs or DevOps for remote work. However, we tend to hire third-worlders, so GFL competing with those salaries.
>>
>Where are you now?
Boston
>Where are you planning to go?
NY then DC, then back home for a few weeks
>What do you do?
Science
>How goes your job?
I just work when I have free time from living life (most of my work is done by computers in the background)
>How much are you making?
Below poverty line
>How's your taxes?
25% (CA-based)
>your working setup
Buddy in NY lent me a 15 inch macbook for a couple weeks so I can do some graphics work, fucking sick setup. Normally it's an old thinkpad that remotely connects to a compute server stack I have at home + phone
>>
>>2362653
>>2362527

That post about making $200,000 while working 15-20 hours a week is probably a LARP/lie.

Similar to how when you poll guys the average penis size is 6 inches or more. But when penis size is objectively measured by a third party it’s 5 inches on average.
>>
File: lol seethe.jpg (5.36 MB, 2604x3468)
5.36 MB
5.36 MB JPG
>>2363070

The shaved headed Thai dwelling faggot chimes in, everybody.

Daily post to remind 'them' even the fucking Vatican is laughing at them.
>>
>>2362974
i've worked for around 6 companies, 3 of which were American and had overseas contractors and i've seen some great devs. the problem with being a eastern european, pajeet etc. is that you don't have exposure to the latest tools that stops you guys into becoming less replaceable cogs.

>>2363288
15-20 hours is a bit of a flex/troll but i would say at least 50% of my weeks are in that range and i make around the same amount

elon was right
>>
>>2363316
Dude I’m an American in europe right now lmao. You are so fragile it’s hilarious. The way you seek validation from /trv/ by posting these same pics for months is pathetic
>>
>>2363008
This chick looks like a horse lmao
>>
>>2363319
>the problem with being a eastern european, pajeet etc. is that you don't have exposure to the latest tools that stops you guys into becoming less replaceable cogs.
This, but communication skills is also my bread and butter. Maybe professionalism too. It's hard to unravel these things.
>>
>>2362867
>the IRS totally has informants in the third world specifically so that they can catfish digital nomad sexpats that wont pay their taxes on like <500k a year salary
they can totally afford that dude, you are so right and not a schizophrenic autistic retard in any way. please continue to live this way
>>
I just wish I could make money remotely and be free
>>
>>2363355
it's good i think a huge amountof people in tech have a job because of communication skills

anyone in product or management are there because they can talk to other people in the company
>>
>>2363260
How much does your company pay? I can compete with a third worlder in skill at least.
>>
>>2363008
grim
>>
>>2363319
what latest tools?
>>
>>2363288
Correct. I work in recruitment within tech and no one is earning €200k remote. lol such a load of shit
>>
>>2363479
to clarify, i work contract and I have 2 positions that pay 100k each roughly. job 1 is <1 hour per day and job 2 is 2-3 hours per day (not larping)
>>
>>2362525
>in Alaska
>to Estonia
>software eng
>10-20 hours/week, includes meetings
>330k/yr
>~30% tax
>setup: packing at the moment, can share later
>>
>>2362733
Why post at all if your just going to be a faggot about it.
>>
>>2363479
lol yuropoor. its a common salary range in NA
>>
>make about $400 a month online
>this would've been enough to live with before the airbnb jew came along
pain
>>
File: 1667597658057314.png (128 KB, 923x713)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>2363500
> CS student
> -18k yr
> 36 hours a week, includes meetings
> -5% tax (they pay me)
>>
How do you guys even work from home? I'm a contractor who could theoretically just fuck off to Mexico tomorrow, but can't really do shit outside the office. I just fuck around all day doing nothing or binge work for 10+ hours at night destroying my sleep schedule for coming week.
>>
>>2364235
i have regular meetings that i attend that help to keep my schedule. aside from that, its just bang out emails when i need to from my phone or jump on the laptop to do design work.

i really do get most of my work done from my phone tho, i work from the bar more than i work from home.
>>
>>2363394
Depends on experience. The salaries aren't attractive, DESU. You wouldn't be able to live in Burgerland on it.
>>
>>2362862
Schizophrenia is a hell of an illness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.