[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 32 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Have any of you been to one? What's it like? Relatively normal people, or a collection of hippies and coomers?
>>
>>2361593
No, never been to one.
Nowadays there’s a lot less of them, and you’ll almost exclusively see Boomers there.
>>
>>2361593
I have. Accidentally. I was in SE England doing a short hike to look at a seal colony. The beach was relatively remote for that part of the world and turned out to be a semi official nudist beach. Lots of fat mammals, not all of them phocid

Other place with accidental public nudity was a spa in Norway. Paid a fortune to get in and then told you don’t need swimwear and in fact it is forbidden. It was actually fine, everyone else was in that state and nobody gave a fuck.
>>
I went to the one near Byron Bay. Thought it would be hippies but it was just seedy old men and sodomites.
>>
I've been to nude hotsprings. just hippies, maybe someone will pass you a joint.
>>
>>2361617
in this context i think the nudity usually has a subtle aspect, of body positivity maybe. it's not overtly sexual obv. most of the girls are with their bf.
>>
>>2361593
Yes, they’re nice. Usually I’m the best looking guy there.

Most attendees are older, usually a creep or two by themselves. Don’t be that guy.

Cyprus ones were nice. The Netherlands has mixed sex saunas that are a great exercise in getting over nudity. And now in Spain, most beaches tolerate nudity.
>>
In Barcelona and most of Spain chicks never wear tops even in the non nude beaches, it’s fucking diamonds material
>>
>>2361717
Don’t be this guy anons
>>
I want to go but wouldn't I be a cuck to invite other men to look at my girlfriend? And unfaithful if I went without her?
>>
>>2361726
>I want to go but wouldn't I be a cuck to invite other men to look at my girlfriend? And unfaithful if I went without her?
No and no.
Personally, I would recommend you not to go since you seem very insecure and hung up, you wouldn’t enjoy it.
>>
I went to one in Cap d'Adge. 90% were boomers.
>>
I went to the one in San Diego. A few creeps, many gay men, but otherwise normal looking people including some young, attractive women.
Depends on where you go but they aren't exclusively populated with old fat ugly people, which people who have never been to one like >>2361605 will authoritatively claim to be the case.
Frankly, even old fat ugly people aren't so abhorrent that seeing a few should ruin your experience.
>>
My favorite beach in Mexico is a clothing optional beach. Lots of hippies, bunch of gays, no creeps or coomers.
>>
Would it be rude to wear a chastity cage at nude beach? I’m a cuck by the way
>>
>>2361860
I'm a local and have been there a few times. Black's Beach. I agree its mostly men but always more women than I expect (they usually come in groups and just go topless). Its a popular spot among students of the university nearby.
>>
>>2361931
you forgot to say u were op
>>
>>2361960
He forgot to say he was trans, pre-HRT too.
>>
>>2361610
>Other place with accidental public nudity was a spa in Norway. Paid a fortune to get in and then told you don’t need swimwear and in fact it is forbidden. It was actually fine, everyone else was in that state and nobody gave a fuck.

Reminds me of the time i booked a hostel that had an onsen in Kyoto (i didn't want to use it), i thought it was just an optional onsen, but actually the only showers in the whole hostel where in the onsen, and nudity was mandatory.

It was a good experience overall, except some old american creepo who talked about others out loud (probably thinking he was the only one to speak "american").

Probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise, not that i'm against nudity, but it has to be totally non sexual for me.
>>
Semi-related, has anyone been to a Thermal Bath/Sauna in western Germany? I wanted to visit one of the nudity friendly ones.
>>
Saw a peepee bigger than mine and had to leave.
>>
>>2361931
You're so funny
>>
>>2361593
I’ve been to one as a twinkish boi with a friend along with a resort.

We had a commer come up to us on the beach and try and be our friend but we told him to fuck off pretty easily. We had a good time, just sunbathing and swimming.

As for the resort I’ve been a few times to one on the east coast (US) with a pretty good hiking trail network and indoor swimming pool for colder days. Good deal of older elderly folks and families, overall just a chill atmosphere. If you don’t go in with the intention of cooming and show some self control you’ll have a good time otherwise it may not be for you and you probably deserve the ban if you get one.
>>
>>2362388
>As for the resort I’ve been a few times to one on the east coast (US) with a pretty good hiking trail network and indoor swimming pool for colder days. Good deal of older elderly folks and families, overall just a chill atmosphere. If you don’t go in with the intention of cooming and show some self control you’ll have a good time otherwise it may not be for you and you probably deserve the ban if you get one.

Usually incels are not accepted in these resorts anyway, you have to come (no pun intended) either as a couple or a family.
>>
>>2362394
> Usually incels are not accepted in these resorts anyway, you have to come (no pun intended) either as a couple or a family.

Although they did uphold their “no pedo” rule so I guess that explains why you weren’t there and I was
>>
>>2362220
They’re nice. You can lay out naked on a sun bed and order a beer from a lady while your dingaling crackles in the sunshine
>>
>>2361593
I get the impression that the people most comfortable with being nude are the people who are too old to give a fuck. They are at the point where their bodies are so nasty they should spare others though, but they won't.

Most young people, even ultra, upper echelon attractive people have more hangups about their bodies because they are in their sexual primes. While the people old enough to not give a fuck, know that those years are far gone.
>>
>>2362395
Wtf are you on, faggot? Go kill yourself.
>>
>>2362405
Sounds like a good experience. Do you have one that you would recommend?
>>
>>2362388
>As for the resort I’ve been a few times to one on the east coast (US) with a pretty good hiking trail network

A nudist hiking trail? For real?
>>
>>2362416
Most people at nudist resorts in the US are old, but at nude beaches the average age is probably 40 or less and there are young people too.
The meme that it's all old people is propagated by those who know nothing and parrot what others say.
>>
>>2362433
There was a guy in the U.K. "the naked rambler" who would hike nude. Walked the length of Great Britain starkers

Guy got nicked a few times for it but it is definitely a thing
>>
>>2362437
Nudists remind me of trannies.

There's a fine line between wanting to live as you wish and forcing your fetishes upon others.
>>
File: jsp034-naked-rambler.jpg (186 KB, 602x880)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>2362437
i had to google the guy, i guess it SFW enough.
>>
>>2362461
>forcing on others
Vast majority of them don't, and it isn't a fetish for some
>>
>>2362394
>>2361705
The fuck? You can't attend sauna or nudist beach alone? Creep always means guy who is alone in this context?
>>
>>2362560
>The fuck? You can't attend sauna or nudist beach alone?

You can go to gay saunas and gay nudist beaches alone.
You can go to swingers saunas and swingers beaches alone.

But, you can't go to family saunas and family nudist beaches alone because it's all ages there. The reason why is quite obvious, why would you go there alone?
>>
>>2362568
To enjoy the sauna retard. Not everyone is a pedophile.
>>
>>2362568
No one cares if you go alone unless you act creepy (which is what I thought those other posters were talking about, not simply single men as a whole).
>>
>>2362580
projection

>>2362598
it's not that no one cares, retard, single men are not even allowed to enter in some of these resorts.
>>
>>2362612
You didn't specify that, retard. Your post implied a universal norm.
>single men are not even allowed in some of these resorts
Is true.
>>
>>2362423
Seethe

>>2362433
It’s not extensive in terms of going for an extremely long distance but considering the resort is on the incline of a mountain and the place is pretty isolated they have more than one you can try out

I guess I’ll just come out and say it’s Avalon in WV
>>
>>2362560
Call down anon. You can go alone if you wish, it’s just in my experience, a lonely dude tends to be the biggest candidate for creepy behavior. If you’re alone just focus on sunbathing. Don’t be the guy sitting waaay back staring at the ocean through all the nudity
>>
Does anyone want to see my weiner?
>>
So you can't even use your own eyes to see what's before you in this context cause it's creepy? Are you guys serious? What a beta behaviour - go to nudist beach and stare down at the sand all the time in absurd fear of being perceived as creep. Wear chastity cage while you are at it
>>
>>2362945
>Wear chastity cage while you are at it
I thought it was not allowed? I'm getting mixed signals here.
>>
>>2361593
Accidentally ran into one near Torrey Pines in San Diego. My first instinct was wtf, my second instinct is "oh shit I shouldn't be here" and my third thought was "humans are just weird-ass looking apes". Any fantasy allure a nude beach might have had was ruined by how flabby and wrinkly the average American is. Everyone sort of looked mostly the same without clothes.
>>
>>2361593
>hippies
the good ones are mostly hippies but they're well kept secrets usually far off the beaten track
>and coomers?
and boomers. any nude beach close to a city that's easy to get too is usually mostly 50 year old gay men with leathery brown skin bending over or playing with their junk
>>
>>2361593
Yeah, fairly often in my own cunt. It's 99% just old people. Noone under 30 except for me. Quite comfy though.
>>
>>2361593
lol why would you even want that
>>
>>2363536
i'm a /fit/ crossposter and want to show off my physique while looking at some boobies and muff.

>>2363403
how does one find these? should i befriend a hippy? And what qualifies as a good nude beech vs a bad one?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.