[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 30 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ukriane.jpg (28 KB, 608x342)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
I'm going in a week or two by motorbike from Warsaw to Lviv. Planning on looking for groups to volunteer with. Maybe an animal shelter or construction.

Who else here /dangermode/?
>>
>>2361363
Just stay away, it's not worth it.
>>
>>2361363
sounds based, good luck
>>
>>2361400
Thanks
>>
>>2361363
You should collect donations for Nazis without electricity in Lviv, the neo-Nazi capital of the world.
>>
>>2361363
Brave and selfless, Godspeed anon!
>>
I hope you get Kalibrated or Shahed-ed
>>
>Lviv
Take some photos and post them here.
>/dangermode/
>in Lvov
It's as far from the war as you can be in the Ukraine, every basic bitch with connections has already visited this summer.
>>
>>2361441
Lviv is only the first destination
>>
>>2361444
Good, keep us posted (with photos) about your progress.
Don't forget to not be too detailed once you get anywhere near the action.
>>
I'm planning on going to Kiev next summer, console some widows hopefully.
>>
I went to Ukraine in 2020 and it fucking sucked before the war. Enjoy
>>
>>2361363
I did a couple of runs for a group based in London who were driving 4x4s to lviv, you could probably find something similar to that
Otherwise just taking a bag full of medical supplies would help
>>
>>2361673
How did you arrange that? I'm not OP but will probably also be going to Lviv at some point in a few months and wanted to figure out something to contribute. Helping run hardware over the border sounds interesting.
>>
>>2362385
Have you likely Anglosphere whites or Western Europeans considered helping the people of Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan whose lives your interventions ruined?

Promoting the "Maidan revolution" cancer in Ukraine which is full of Neo-Nazis and who have no utility besides trying to fuck over Russia, will doom Europe. Europe is already doomed as it will have to pay more for natural gas, gasoline and other resource commodities while Russia re-routes its cheap and abundant natural resource exports to Asia. Asia was already eating Europe's lunch so to speak economically. Now Asia just will just eat even more of your lunch on a faster timeline as you deprive yourselves of cheap natural resources that most Asian nations aren't retarded enough to deprive themselves of. But morons like you don't know and don't care. Your brain is too consumed with anti-Russian agitprop.
>>
>>2362397
Whose Substack did you paste this from? I like it.
>>
>>2362397
Fucking idiot, Russia was already blackmailing europe before the war, lowering output and raising prices and every fucking time there was any issue, they'd ultimatum.
It was going to be like this all along.
Time to search for alternatives now that there is an actual need for it, they're going to progress.
The issue was trusting the russians to do business.
>>
>>2362398
That is not a substack. It is common sense, Europe's share of global GDP and population is rapidly decreasing. An irrational policy based on simply hating Russia is only accelerating it.

Even the UK the most uselessly anti-Russian country is massively violating its own Russia sanctions, some of the harshest(and most unrealistic):
>https://twitter.com/RueDaungier/status/1595073758670225408

>>2362408
You're an unread moron. Russia wasn't even blackmailing Europe after 2014 when the West started a proxy war against the millions of Russians who demographically dominate Eastern Ukraine.

The West is aggrieving Russia and picking fights with Russia, and not the other way around.

I read laughable articles like by the ethnic Bulgarian cheerleader of Islamic Panturkism Dmitar Bechev of Carnegie Europe in a Qatari media outlet that Russia's gas weapon is myth:
>https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2022/5/10/russias-so-called-gas-weapon-is-nothing-but-a

That article ignored that Bulgaria simply relied on Greece using reverse supply of Russian gas to supply useless Bulgaria & ditto for Poland.

What about all the talk of democracy while proclaiming the joy of islamic dictatorships like terrorism loving Qatar or the genocidal dictatorship of Azerbaijan?

Anyway it is just fantasy anyway:
>https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2022/07/21/azerbaijan-and-the-eus-faltering-gas-realpolitik/
>Most important, however, according to O’Byrne, even if Azerbaijan manages to double its exports by 2027 to 20 bcm, it would still fall far short of playing any meaningful role in compensating for the potential loss of 150 bcm of Russian deliveries as soon as the coming winter.

Btw, liquefied natural gas is more expensive to process and export and Europe will have to invest massively in liquefied natural gas capacity that it doesn't have currently. Wait till next winter when Europe's reserves run out, the "Slava Ukraina" wears out, combined with Russia declaring a full war.
>>
>>2362397
>>2362415

Based and correct. However, I'm afraid that this is pearls before swine. Anglos are hopelessly propagandized and have been systematically stripped of any critical thinking skills, while the Europeans are suffering from a severe case of Stockholm syndrome. I'm not sure how this situation could be salvaged in a reasonable and constructive way.
>>
>>2362397
I don't care about ME countries, who cares if there is war (same way ME countries don't care about wars elsewhere), Ukraine is close by so it makes sense that I care about it, in fact objectively Ukrainians and Russians are similar people, they hate each other now, but on other general topics (non war non ukr/rus relationships) they mostly have same opinio and have same mentality. I personally don't even care too much about Ukraine, but russians are scum, the more russians that ukraine kills the better it is for Europe.
>>
>>2362415
>Russians who demographically dominate Eastern Ukraine.
So what? There are tons of russians outside russia, does that mean they can form their little enclaves in other countries and claim independence. What a load of horseshit.
>>
>>2362397
Why would I care about a bunch of ragheads?
>>
>>2362484
That's pretty much what they do, hence ex-USSR states being butthurt about them (Baltics, Georgia) or trying to integrate them into their society (Kazakhstan, Moldova).
>>
>>2362415
coping western orthodox convert post
>>2362490
based understander post
>>
The trip begins tomorrow
>>
>>2361405
>Lviv
>neo-nazi capital of the world
shouldn't you be in the trenches in bakhmut or some shit?
>>
>>2361429
by the looks of it, those munitions no longer exist. haven't seen a kalibr or shahed strike in the last week or so.
>second army of the world
lol even
>>
>>2361637
nah, Kyiv is an awesome city. was there in 2021, beats most western euro cities.
>>
Go to poltava and fight with me you woman
>>
>>2361363
it would be funny if you get vaporized by a Russian kalibr cruise missile
>>
>muh nazis
They larp as nazis to troll you and anger you, and it works, because you are 80iq subhuman vatnigger trash.

It should tell you plenty that the world sides with
>Literally nazis
Over faggots like you. Just think about it for one minute. Russians are literally less tolerable than pretend nazi punks.
>>
>>2365165
Lmao I don't have to like Russia to hate Ukraine. They're both corrupt shitholes and deserve each other. I hope they completely depopulate each other.
>>
>>2365165
They don't LARP as Nazis you likely moronic Anglosphere white who believes everything your globalhomo tells you. You probably believed about Iraq WMD's and that Saddam was Hitler, that Qadafi was also Hitler, that Milosevic was also Hitler. Now you believe in Putler because people like you are morons. The average Westerner spends all their mental bandwith on entertainment industry trivia and they can't possibly understand the actual world with the meager mental bandwith they dedicate to it.

Ukraine is the Neo-Nazi capital of the world right now. Probably dozens of Neo-Nazi organizations are integrated into their territorial defense forces and formal army. They worship proud Nazi collaborators like Stepan Bandera and his cohort. Even the SS thought thire Ukrainian allies were too savage and brazen in their warcrimes.
>>
>>2365234
Correct.
>>
>>2365235
There are good articles by non-morons who are outside the globalhomo inner circle who basically document how the US/UK literally compare every country they pick to be an enemy to Hitler.

There is a channel on Telegram and other venues called "Putin Speaks". If you are open minded just read him directly translated from Russian and not filtered by globalhomo media that always twist his words to demonize him by removing context or making up stuff. He is far more intelligent, well read, reasonable and intelligent than morons like Liz Truss, Donald Drumpf, Joe senile Biden, Borish Johnson. Also some Russian woman Inessa S has a Youtube channel where she subtitled Putin speeches directly. But I think she stopped doing that and Putin Speaks is now the go to source for that.
>>
Isn't it insane that we can't even find subtitled speeches of putin here in the "free world" and "open web"? I remember struggling hard to find the full lavrov's speeches in the UN.

Also regardless if it's lies or not, it's saddening to see how much more intelligent and rational are the arguments Russian politicians make. They clearly think they are speaking to a much more sophisticated audience than our guys.
>>
>>2365290
jewtin is just a puppet for the elites that monopolised russia during the collapse of the USSR anyway, after yeltsin had to be replaced due to crippling alcoholism

the rise of the communist party again was a massive threat to the elites, hence why jewtin got thrown into power next after their own party failed to gain traction; anything the russian gov says or does is straight from the elites themselves to maintain their own power
>>
>>2365290
I think the entertainment industry is too powerful and successful in the West. So it has made most the population into utter and depraved morons as they keep lowering the cultural bar more and more and getting ever more ratings doing it.

A Western leader giving sensical speeches like Putin does would be massively unpopular. Instead literal comedians like Zelensky, reality tv stars and failed real estate magnates like Drump are worshiped.
>>
>>2361363
Azov is looking for some volunteers
>>
>>2365234
>Iraq WMDs, Sadam Hitler, Qadafi Hitler, Milosevic Hitler
Is this like me naming off brain dead conspiracies that righties believe in as evidence of braindead? Or is this a coping strategy for Russia being set back 50 years in prestige, military, economy, and demographics?
>average Westerner spends all their mental bandwith on entertainment industry trivia
Whether or not that's true, it speaks to the success of the west that the "average Western" can sit around and do fuck-all all day, instead of foraging for food and not dying of frostbite like our russian friends.
>Ukraine is the Neo-Nazi capital of the world right now
Care to share a source for this? I think both you and I know this isn't true :) but you'd need to leave the Russian media sphere of influence to realize this.
>Probably dozens
Is it really that hard to not talk about things unless you're certain of them? Especially when you're casually calling all of your enemies nazis? Reminds me of another group of people.
>Even the SS thought thire Ukrainian allies were too savage and brazen in their warcrimes.
Is this speaking from experience? We've seen a couple warcrimes committed in the last few months, no?
>channel on Telegram
Does it have talks by Putin where he specifically says he doesn't plan to invade Ukraine, or have those been scrubbed?
>If you are open minded
Terminal cope with this shit. Push braindead theories and anyone that calls you out on this shit is not "open minded". You think the water is making the frogs gay too?
>If you are open minded
wtf are you talking about? they flood twitter everytime putin mutters a single word, like the fucking gospel. Are you expecting them to show up on TMZ or some zoomer-tier media website or something?
>They clearly think they are speaking to a much more sophisticated audience than our guys.
>russian
>sophisticated
just stop
>>
>>2361363
i did the meme
>>
>>2362397
>Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan

Those countries started it...btw Syria was ruined by Russia.
>>
>>2362415
based schizoposter
>>
>>2365234
You'll always be a loser. That's sad.
>>
>>2365165
>>2365234
>>2365414
go back to /pol/ you spastics.This is a travel board
>>
It’s cold
>>
>>2365156
I agree but my mom would be sad
>>
>>2366299
post pictures i want to see thank mr ukraine!!!
>>
>>2361363
make sure to smuggle cigarettes into Hungary on the way back.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.