[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 40 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

Coombasa Edition
>>
What's the best club to hit in Mombasa for girls? I'm going to arrive next week, I want to get started off on the right foot

Also, how do you tell the difference between prostitutes and enthusiastic local gals? I'd rather go home with a cute girl than a paid professional
>>
>>2329135
why would yo go on holiday just to fuck? isnt a prostitute less than an intercontinental flight?
>>
visit somaliland lads
>>
>>2329135
you can just use tinder
desu i never met any prostitutes there
the attractive ones wont be anyway
>>
>>2329135
>>2329159
>>2329170
larp larp larp
>>
>>2329185
nope
https://imgur.com/a/f9w7B9T
>>
>>2329150
Gotta catch 'em all!
>>
>>2329150
I'm going to see the Starfish Island and go on Safari. But there's nothing wrong with finding a cute girl to keep your bed warm and help you practice the language

mpumbavu hujiona kuwa mwenye hekima
>>
>>2329133
A very boring continent with the worst amenities I have ever seen. just an inferior version of the Caribbean. Yeah safaris are cool but that is really the only good thing in sub-Saharan Africa. The North is kino but below the Sahara desert is just shit.
>>
>>2329516
africa is definitely not boring
>>
>>2329516
>muh amenities
>>
>>2329922
Yes I like to sleep in a comfy bed and not get torn up by mosquitoes at night
>>
>>2329852
It’s compared to the rest of the world outside of safaris it gets mogged by even poland. The night life was terrible compared to Jamaica, Trinidad, and Barbadoes. The South African and Tanzania clubs I was in played American rap and was no different than a club in Cleveland.
>>
>>2330222
Also the black people looked worse than they do in the new world. Africans excluding horners are uglier than Americans, West Indians, and Afro-Latinas.
>>
File: 4b.jpg (1.12 MB, 2048x1536)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>2329133
What country has the best food
>restaurants
>street food
>markets
>hostels
>>
>>2330407
Morocco
>>
>>2330407
Turkish breakfast is so dogshit
>nutella
>doodoo eggs both under and overcooked
>some veggies and stale bread
Lol
Lmao even
>>
>>2331069
Reminds me of Baklava
>>
Uganda having an ebola outbreak again , 6 new cases today. RIP Ryan Boundless.
>>
>>2331335
great im going tomorrow
>>
>>2330407
why make an effort to spread a thin layer of nutella inside that butter form.
>>
>>2330222
Why the fuck would you go clubbing in Tanzania or South Africa? The nightlife there is boring asf

Go to Nairobi or Kampala if you're looking for nightlife
>>
>>2331069
So does Turkey having dogshit food confirm that they are white people?
>>
>>2332124
Clubs are the same in every nation, what is the point of going abroad to go clubbing?
>>
>>2332273
>t. never leaves his house
>>
>>2332273
They aren't.
In some countries, the vip section is clearly separate from the rest of the club, in others you'd never even know there's a vip section. In, some countries, most people are sitting around like bum fucking idiots as if it's a bar & restaurant in others people dance throughout and there's virtually no seats
Obviously nobody should go across the world for nightlife but if you are going on a holiday & you have a bunch of destinations in mind, nightlife is deciding factor
>>
>>2332273
Go to a dancehall club in Jamaica and tell me it's anything like a club in Europe you completely retarded travelet. Touch grass.
>>
>>2330407
>broken yoke
Send the whole table back and tell them to make it again but "Do it right this time."
>>
File: 2022-04-03_15.47.38.jpg (73 KB, 720x720)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>2331069
Some of the best breakfast spread Ive ever had and Ive traveled more than you ever will in your entire life.
>>
>>2332336
You a twink? Cause that's a breakfast for a white woman or a small manlet
>>
File: 2019-03-19_10.26.27.jpg (249 KB, 784x614)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>2332361
>You a twink?

Yeah. A protein breakfast. Wassup wanna fuck or fight or what?
>>
>>2330407
South Africa, duh. You won't get sick there either as a Westerner.
>>
>>2332379
Faggot over here with his high protein olives and cucumber breakfast lol
Ill both fight and fuck your ass imp
>>
So we all know about Coombasa, but is there a place in West Africa that offers a similar experience?
>>
>>2333457
zanzicoom
>>
>>2333493
Dont they hardly know English tho?
>>
>>2329159
not a real place fag
>>
>>2333498
enough know english in zanzibar to get by, you can just use google translate for anything else, its easy
>>2333528
zanzibar is a real place, its a coomer island off the coast of Tanzania
expensive and full of instathots, so I left after a few days
>>
>>2333493
>>2333498
>West africa
>Zanzibar
You two are geographylets
>>
Anyone been to nairobi or dakar? Is moombasa an actual coomer place? I'm looking for a nice location where there is places of interest and also these fat bottomed african women will want me even though I am 5'5 white twink.
>>
>>2333602
No first hand experience but I've heard Mombasa has been a coomer place for 100 years. It's the major port city in that region. Many single lonely men pass through. Whores there frequently have HIV though.
>>
>>2333528
Kek, american hands typed this post
>>
>>2332361
Sans that creamy shit on right, it is a perfectly okay breakfast, anon.
t. 120kilos benchpress.
>>
>>2329150
>why would yo go on holiday just to fuck?
Because you can combine the enjoyment of travel to another country with sex. This is known as sex tourism and it can be a lot of fun.
>isnt a prostitute less than an intercontinental flight?
Usually that is the case. However a prostitute in a mid range brothel in Sydney will cost around $200 AUD an hour. Sometimes a return flight from Sydney to Bangkok can be found for $550 AUD. Once in Bangkok for the same price as an hour with a 6/10 hooker in Sydney I can have two sessions a day (1 to 2 hour sessions, sometimes longer) with 8/10 hookers. Then I still have enough left over for my food for the day. While I'm there I'll go for a ride on a tuktuk, visit the floating markets, eat handmade noodles made by a 75yo grandma vendor who's been making them for decades. Do a canal tour or if in Pattaya chill on the beach, eat nice Thai food and go for interesting night walks, flirt and laugh with the ladyboys and maybe have a few drinks in a beer bar and enjoy the female attention. Maybe even visit a soapie and have a 20yo hottie give me a bubble bath and oil massage before she blows me and rides my cock. Then come home with a bit of a sun tan, a few cheap t-shirts, my balls drained and a lot of good memories.
I've never done this in Africa, only SEA and South America. I like black women and have had some good experiences with them, but I'm not sure if Africa would be so great for mongering.
>>
>>2329133
Should I visit Morocco in February for a week?
>>
The coomer part of Mombasa is the coast aka nyali up to mtwapa. There is a limited coomer scene in the interior but most of the action is focused in the tourist area.

You really, really want to be on the coast. Not just for fun but for the wind. Africans apparently don't believe in AC so they expect you to open your windows and get wind flow going to cool down, along with your fan. It's fine most of the time but it's unbearably warm and sticky if there isn't wind or you are at ground level with no airflow.

This of course lets all sorts of insects get into your home that you will deal with later, hence the mosquito nets.
>Why don't they put mesh over their windows?
Also too advanced a technology for airbnb apartment owners in Mombasa.

Nicer hotels usually have AC but they are expensive as western hotels for some stupid reason despite being 2 star quality at most.

Yes the flies being everywhere is normal. Africans see nothing wrong with gourmet food covered in flies that you have to constantly wave away. Again...no AC and open structures and windows means bugs.

They have lived with it their entire lives so really don't understand the revulsion such presentation causes in westerners. Get over it quickly or go home. Just accept your food will have shit-smeared flies landing on it everywhere unless you cook at home yourself.

You'll get sick after 2 weeks there. That is normal. The shit flies or mosquitos or just human contact will get you fucked up with some sort of African disease. Push through and you'll be fine for the rest of your trip, but do budget a few days to get well since such exotic germs will probably knock you on your ass pretty hard.

Overall a pretty good time, but be careful of the women. They are great but also insanely jealous and many of them are kleptomaniac petty thieves if they are hookers.
>>
Couple other little notes: if you see shit looking people skulking about and coming in and out of your apartment building do report them to the property managers. There is a big problem with squatters due to downturn in economy and limited tourism leaving lots of vacant units.

You do not want squatters in your building. They cause all sorts of problems. Worst case if they are next door you can pay the police $100 to come and drag them away and throw them on their asses along with their bags of trash. Yes in Africa you can just pay the police to do stuff for you.

Speaking of trash, the goats wandering around eating trash are normal. That is the garbage disposal system in Mombasa. Roaming goats eat the food out of the trash and eventually some sort of emaciated teenage slaves show up to dump the rest into a truck. Piles of strewn garbage due to goats and crows picking through it are common. Get used to it.

The camels wandering around suburbs are also common. Do not be alarmed. These are the landscapers. Goats trim everything at goat height. The camels get the rest. Do not touch the camels. They are not your friends.
>>
>>2329135
Fuck Mombasa. Head straight to Diani.
>>
The age of consent in Kenya is 18. One of the most common and effective scams is the underage hooker scam, and the police gleefully participate in order to extract thousands of dollars from the poor morons who get caught.

There are a few problems. First there are tons of minors in clubs in Mombasa. Nobody checks their IDs. Second, Africans reach puberty and look like adults very young. You won't be able to tell the difference between a 15 year old and a 20 year old, especially if they are all tarted up wearing slutmog for clubbing. The simple rule is that an adult will have an ID she can show you. A minor will not, and will have a stupid excuse for why she doesn't have one. She might have a bad fake ID. Cover your ass, because the chances she will take your cash and then still go to the police to report you as a rapist are high enough to be a credible threat. It CAN happen TO YOU. God help you if you get a minor pregnant and are still in the country when she reports it.

Protect your identity in that place. The people are desperately poor and will do anything to get relief or escape. No matter how sweet and wonderful the people you meet there seem, they will slide a dagger into your back if it means they can make a few shillings. Use a fake name and fake social media unless you want Africans harassing your family members for months or years after you left.

You might have social status due to being white, but you are also the target for all sorts of criminality. Everywhere you go you will be a mark, if you are dealing with underhive dwellers.

You will be approached by men with business prospects. Women with sob stories. Brazen muggers if you walk certain places after dark. Angry men who will beat you if you go to an "Africans only" club. Keep your wots about you and don't get blackout drunk unless you are behind a locked door with people you trust. It's not a safe place to go that wild.
>>
>>2335892
Diani is pretty chill. I recommend checking out both.
>>
Do not give a single shilling to a beggar. They will eventually figure out where you live and start hanging out outside of your home for their daily pocket change.

Don't tip. It's tacky and nobody does it in Kenya. You're just flaunting your wealth on top of buying the severely overpriced food.

There is no such thing as lying or being late, in Kenya. When somebody agrees to do something, what they actually mean is "I might do that if I feel like it". Africans live on Africa time, and they live in a sort of grey area without black and white and yes and no ideas. The only way you can get them to do something on time is by promising payment. Even then they will still try their best to wiggle out of completing a task to your satisfaction, and will want to be paid merely for undertaking the venture.

They are very much like children. You must be a patriarch to them, you must be firm but also forgiving of their shortcomings. Do not ever fall under the delusion that you are equal to them, because you are not. They know they aren't. They don't want you to be equal. They want you to be a king that rains mana from above and guides them to a better way of life.

It may sound conceited but you will understand if you stay there for a long time. Africa is a totally alien culture and you either love it or hate it. I have never met anybody who was indifferent.

Personally I grew to hate it. It took a few months though and the bad taste was offset by the endless sea of eager African women and relatively cheap booze. Form your own opinion, but don't walk in like a babe in the woods.
>>
Lastly, women in Kenya don't take birth control, and they also want to fuck raw and will beg you to cum inside of them.

This has predictable results such as massive teenage pregnancy rates and single mother rates. Africans are very fertile for whatever reason, so it's not like trying to hit a tin can with a bb gun how it is when you're trying to get a white woman pregnant. Rather, if you dump a load in an ovulating African, she is GOING to get pregnant. It's almost a sure thing, and it's pretty ridiculous.

I don't know about the legality or morality of abortions in the country but they are rarely performed. A woman would probably never abort a white baby anyways.

If you don't want little mullato bastards running around Kenya then wrap your shit. Even the sex workers don't take birth control and eagerly accept raw loads from their clients. HIV is everywhere, obviously. Not as bad as some places in Africa, but it's common among working girls.
>>
>>2330407
South Africa and it is not close
>>
>>2334328
>120kg bench
NGMI

>>2329150
>why would yo go on holiday just to fuck?
Why would you go on holiday and eat food? Why would you go on holiday to go hike? Why would you go on holiday to x?
>>
>>2335911
>HIV is everywhere, obviously.
This is the thing that puts me off Africa.
>>
>>2335877
If you want to.
>>
>>2336849
between the low transmission probability from PIV and the antibody tests you can get from pharmacies, its pretty safe
especially if you make a point of avoiding working girls, obv that's where the HIV rates are highest
so, you know, don't start taking it up the ass without a test and you should be fine
>>
>>2336849
HIV is a meme outside of South and East Africa. Unless you fuck literally every girl you see, including homeless diseased whores, you will not get HIV in Africa
>>
>>2335911
>if you dump a load in an ovulating African, she is GOING to get pregnant.
Hot, gonna go there
>>
How's the cooming in Burkina Faso? Serious question.
>>
>>2329133
what do prostitutes in morocco look like? im not interested in cooming there or anything but I was curious since you can't find pictures of them online since its so conservative
>>
>>2330856
Lived in Morocco for 6 months; I agree it has the best food in Africa but it took me 5 months to figure that out. What you typically get at city-center restaurants is dogshit; the best food is either cooked on charcoal braziers outside highway truck stops, or is cooked in people's homes.
Ethiopian cuisine is also beyond compare (and Tigray food too)

>>2330407
It sounds like you want to visit Morocco; it's objectively the best for everything on your list.
Best street food is hard because you find interesting stuff everywhere you go. In Senegal you can get a ripe mango ready-peeled for about 8 cents US. And there's huge local demand for homemade soft drinks which they sell in recycled ("recycled") coke bottles: sweet hibiscus and mint, baobab juice, fermented ginger beer, or fermented cashew juice. Then there's the coffee they drink adulterated with some kind of pepper whose taste evades comparison.
>>
>>2335877
Yes that's the best time of year to visit.
>>
>>2336991
go look up the film “much loved”. It gives a pretty accurate representation. Also note prostitution is only really a thing in the south morocco+casablanca. Marrakech and Agadir combined produce more whores than all of north africa.

t.arab hating moroccan
>>
File: TIA bruh.gif (1.08 MB, 500x248)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>2336954
>How's the cooming in Burkina Faso? Serious question.
Are you looking to get killed by twelve angry cousins?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.