[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: lifefuel.jpg (176 KB, 1080x738)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
use this thread to discuss tourism in PH and share experiences and tips.

president Marcos is lifting the mask mandate so hopefully they'll drop the meme flu restrictions (see OHP) for EOY.
I'm planning to go there and I hope they'll follow Thailand model and not China or US model so that pureblood chads can enter the country without hassles.
>>
>pure virgin chad
Does not compute.
>>
They really hate when I smoke down here... and all these girls say they are going to smoke my dick then just run off with my money.

How do I get the realtraveler experience? Rent a scooter and head to the bush? Because I think that's what I'm going to need to do. Vanbro give some advice.

If I keep getting scammed by fake lazy whores I'm going to be eating off the Jollibee value menu fo sho.
>>
>>2324048
How's the weather in Tel Aviv?
>>
First thing a whore or any non-innocent female asks you is WHERE ARE YOU FROM. And DO YOU SPEAK TAGALOG? So they know how hard they can scam you and if they can talk shit behind your back I presume. Also they ask if YOU WORKING OR TOURIST? Sometimes they let out a condescending sigh of victory if you say tourist.

I need to form the most intimidating and trust inspiring response in these situations to get into the winner's circle. One black man was banging on the covid barriers in my Hotel Lobby accosting the front desk of giving him wrong information, yelling he was an INTERNATIONAL POLICE OFFICER and DO NOT BE RUDE TO HIM. Threatening to get them fired seems to work, but how about with lower class people? It's gloves off, Philippines.

Filipinos are slaves all over the world for jews and arabs and everybody knows that so how do I get one of those legit petite servant girlfriends as a tourist for a short term arrangement without pretending I love her or taking her to Jollibee? All this trip is teaching me is power dynamics. Why would I settle for some single mom like most whitoids when I can just live like a jew. That's why they try to derail the thread so hard but it's true.
>>
>>2324217
Dude you need help
>>
>>2324223
Yeah, that's what I'm saying! That's why I decided to start looking for a domestic servant arrangement. To help me around my hotel room and such.

Chinks and nips get all the hottest girls here, too. So they know something I don't and you sure as hell don't but I think they have better domestic servant ads tbqh famalam.
>>
>>2324191
Great and the covid situation is good now too I might add. As the most vaccinated country, things are back to normal in Israel.
>>
>>2324217
You'll be on the blacklist in no time and I will laugh when I see your name on the BI website. I have seen your type at the immigration office before. The bus they're gonna haul your stupid ass off on does look comfy. Maybe immigration jail won't be so bad who knows.
>>
>>2324217
Im not sure if youre from a slavic country where CAPITILIZING RANDOM WORDS is the norm, but this is a white mans board, andyoure coming off as a lunatic
>>
>>2324217
>Filipinos are slaves all over the world for jews and arabs and everybody knows that so how do I get one of those legit petite servant girlfriends as a tourist for a short term arrangement without pretending I love her or taking her to Jollibee? All this trip is teaching me is power dynamics. Why would I settle for some single mom like most whitoids when I can just live like a jew. That's why they try to derail the thread so hard but it's true.

People always come to the boards and ask us questions about how to date women, as if it isnt similar all around the world. You sound like you want a whore, so get a whore, if you dont want a whore, youre going to have to prove to the girl that a) Youre looking to live there b) you can speak the lamnguage and raenta gullible fool, c) youre not a manwhore who'll eventually leave her with a mixbreed child and run off
>>
>>2324239
Israel's vaccination rate is below the European average. Too many Russians and ultra-orthodox who are against it.
>>
>>2324249
That's rather odd you feel the need to make threats over some poster's hyperboles but if you're a longtime stayer I've seen your type and they aren't too impressive. Sorry to ruin the fantasy for some people, including you, but it's a truly gritty place.

>>2324261
I wouldn't even call it dating.

>>2324260
Where's the chinese board because they are the ones with the women who are attractive and not crazed single mothers.
>>
>>2324261
Dating it's not similar around the world, lot of differences between the countries

>a) Youre looking to live there b) you can speak the lamnguage and raenta gullible fool, c) youre not a manwhore who'll eventually leave her with a mixbreed child and run off
None of this matters in Philippines, you can be a two week coomer tourist and girls still want to date and fuck you. You speak language anyway if you speak english
>>
File: oy.jpg (104 KB, 1080x783)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>Europe is open for unvaxxd
>Australia is open for unvaxxd
>Thailand is open for unvaxxd
>US and China are closed
>Philippines are closed
stop copying your masters and fucking open already REEEEEE
>>
what is a reasonable monthly cost of living in a nice city(I guess Manila or Cebu), before partying, cooming and expensive western food? Airbnbs in Manila look worse and expensive compared to Bangkok but websites for normie digital nomads say it should be cheaper or roughly the same
>>
>>2324334
why? phillies is shit. shit food, shit infrastructure, pricey hotels and airbnb. only good thing is good weather and nice people. good beaches. shit internet. why do you think pinays become literal slaves in dubai or work abroad for minimum wage? they wanna escape their shit island
>>
>>2324334
a condo apartment for rent in manila goes for $800 or $900 too much money
>>
File: bruh.jpg (52 KB, 442x480)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>2324337
I was looking for an alternative to spend a few months outside of Thailand since you can't do unlimited visa runs anymore. PH seemed like a good destination, of course not to live there permanently but for a couple months max

>>2324340
shit lol, was it always like this or did it get worse from covid? Now that I'm looking into it more, even nomadlist normies seem to hate the place but they still think it should only be as costly as Bangkok
>>
>>2324337
>muh infrastructure
kys
>>2324353
Thailand is better period but Pinoys are brothers while Thais have this holier than thou attitude. Land of smiles my ass. also Pinays are way hotter than your Isaan whore.
Manila is crazy expensive and polluted, Cebu is better (better air quality, less traffic, closer to top tier beaches.
>>
>>2324353
Wow izz like what I'm saying. I spent a week in Manila and it was like.. well it turned me into this ruthless mofo. It's sort of fun if you like street gangs of beggars.

I told some Manila freelancer I was now in another different city and she said "WHY would you GO THERE! It's so CREEPY and dangerous GOOD luck" and I knew I made the right choice. She still wants me to fly her out.

Now I have a teen tiktok tard in my bed demanding I order food and keeping her legs shut. She has big tiddies but that weird unhealthy blotchy skin. Hey, I'm just being real.
>>
https://www.cnnphilippines.com/news/2022/9/12/Marcos-signs-order-allowing-voluntary-face-mask-outdoors.html
based Bongbong
>>
>>2324402
I'm hardened and been cooming for 3 months straight with like 8 total in Asia.. it's just vibez. After a while, lol... but actually this strip club I'm in is sort of bangin tho despite being empty. Hold on.
Backstreet Boys? Is this the Backstreet Boyz? Wow that's my jam. Almost makes me forget the scamz. Quit playing games with my heart!
>>
Good thing my local street hunny recorded her tiktok dances and left btw omg that was ridiculous
>>
>>2324333
Take your own advice, stop copying your masters and get vaccinated already. Everyone else is traveling and living life normally, aren't you getting tired of seething in your basement?
>>
File: cebu.jpg (168 KB, 1169x706)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
Monthly airbnb in Cebu doesn't seem so bad, unless it's some kind of scam or really nasty irl. If I was going there I would get a hotel room first and try to check the airbnb in person anyway.

>>2324359
I agree that something about pinoys seems nicer. I think I'm gonna end up there sooner or later, even if it's objectively worse than Thailand in most respects
>>
File: 20220912_234507.jpg (2.41 MB, 4032x1908)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB JPG
After the stripclub and city tour I was on my way to the hood to check out some student babes and what do you know? I fookin told you. I told you.
>>
>>2323842
>Chad
>Still being limited in where you can travel
>Probably still in your mom's basement
Negro if you can't travel because of a vaccine than your a literal beta.
>Mfw I experienced Thailand before all the normie faggots thanks to being vaccinated
Feels good bros.
>>
I set my tinder location to manila and the hot chicks I match with always ask me "what you looking for in PH" as if it's not obvious I'm gonna coom. anyway, I asked myself if it would be advantegous it to spin up some bullshit story so I can get the hot chicks who want to avoid sexpests. what's a belivable story? (I'm going to rent a condo and life there). 28y, white tall handsome if that matters.
>>
>>2324809
>28y, white tall handsome if that matters
Do you think they have lot of men like you lined up?
You can be 38yo white manlet, tell them the truth, and they will still jump on your BWC since it will be by far the best thing they could ever get
>>
>>2324851
Nah I had some girl on flipfrendly turn me down. She's holding out for a BOOMER COOMER. Maybe I'll tell her I'm at the local Jollibee right now and see if that turns around. Another one wanted me to send her 5 Jollibee items without ever meeting her. Yeah fucking right. She needs hop on a Jeepney.
>>
why do you guys do all this work and go so far for brown asiatic women when brown MENA women are basically superior in every way
i guess most of you are americans but a european really should know better
>>
>>2324866
where'd you go in SA/turkey?
i had good luck in istanbul
languge barrier kind of sucks though esp elsewhere
>>
>>2324862
MENA countries seem unpleasant (religion, instability)
>>
>>2325030
that's why you go where they go on holiday to shag them :)
>>
>>2324862
As a european I can tell you that they're horrible and you just found a new online fetish which is why you would claim something that dumb
>>
>>2325052
>he's from a euro country with the shit diaspora
oof
>>
>>2324809
>28y, white tall handsome
>travels half the world in an attempt to get laid with brown monkey women

Lmao
>>
>>2324443
You can find these cheap $350 a month apartments in Cebu but they are in places like the pictures Mevisa Gardens (boring run down area). I've never been to these areas because there's not much going on there and it's a little out of the way, no reason to visit. The desirable places to stay in Cebu would be IT Park, around Ayala Mall (Cebu business park they call it these days) and Mango Square area/ Fuentes Osmena Circle. Condos in those places for anything decent is usually $500-$800 a month (Airbnb). I've yet to try staying in some of these more affordable neighborhoods like Mabolo, over near Park Mall/ City Times Square (I see a few condos over there), over near Gaisano Country Mall. If anyone can talk about those lesser known areas that would be great. Gjsxg8
>>
>>2324861
I remember in QC I was talking to a Pinay on tinder for a few days who was staying in the same condo as me on the top floor, from another city but there on work. I asked her to come over one night and she was saying blah blah blah I have to work tomorrow im tired, I literally just told her I was going to stop talking to her if I didn't see her that night, she invited to her room, I walked in we got on the bed she asked if I was going to have sex with her and never talk to her again, I said no I wont do that, then we fucked while looking out over city from her bedroom windows. I blew all over her back, said goodbye and left, and we never spoke again.
>>
>>2325082
Lying and not keeping your word is bad karma, you can do better
>>
Can I get rundown on Philippo cities? Want to spend there entire February. Manilla sound good for coming but not sure if I want to stay entire month in dirty megapolis instead of some beach resort.
>>
>>2325082
at that point why not stay and cuddle or something
>>
>>2325089
You're right it is bad karma and I don't plan on doing that anymore.
>>2325132
I think we did lay there for a few minutes but it's the Philippines, it's hot and humid, a lot of the time you're covered in cum and sweat and just want to shower and clean off, I always go straight for the shower after sex, in this case my apartment was an elevator ride away so I threw my clothes on and left.
>>
>>2325120
Go watch a fucking YouTube video.
>>
>>2324288
I'm not making any threats. I am just pointing out hypothetical situations you can find yourself in if you act like a moron here. If you're here and you lack citizenship it's very important to understand that you are a guest. Any delusions about they're gonna treat me like a king here, nobody will do anything to me because I'm white, these people are my slaves, will quickly evaporate once you are forced to deal with the authorities. They see you the same way the girls see you. To them you're nothing more than a walking ATM machine. The major difference is they will scare the shit out of you to get your money instead of sucking your dick. The more retarded you act the more money they're going to ask for. When the situation becomes untenable for you you're going to end up on the immigration blacklist and won't be allowed back in.
>>
>>2324337
The internet here is fine now. Lagged behind the rest of SEA for a long ass time but caught up recently. I have 300mbit fiber in my house now and I live in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>2325289
its funny you bring that up, because I once paid some filipino cops 10,000 php to arrest and imprison the chick who was stalking me for a week, and 'scare her but don't hurt her'
never saw her again, and they sent me pictures of her in the cell looking hysterical and crying
after that I kept one of the guys on retainer for security and bodyguard work, since I was doing the occasional sketchy business
he was actual police, its just that they aren't paid shit, so are more than willing to moonlight as a gangster
>>
>>2325381
The larping is annoying
>>
>>2325036
where?
>>
>>2325120
Well I'm in the city now that someone on here said was full of degenerates only and they saw chinese guys hooking up with teenagers in the disco... I went to the disco and didn't see any chinese or teenagers but tonight is ladies night so I'll try again. They said it was appalling here and only men with a terrible reputation came here lol. I did see some cute girls on the street I guess and today deep in a trashy neighborhood I shouldn't have been in I saw a really hot mature pale schoolgirl but they look stuck up. Otherwise normal, and I just did the streetwalker/taxi guy thing and this kid scammed me out of 1000 pesos while introducing me to some prude college chicks who are scared of a 5 inch penis (I lied). I need to go show up at their house again, alone, where rent is 6000 a month with no water. I hope I can find it. They want paid that amount for time, too. Or maybe the motopimp is trying to scam me more but I said I want one as my gf.

Oh and that same poster said if you keep going further down south from here there are people dying on the streets and begging to do anything type of stuff. So, wow, I can't wait. Sounds exciting but I realize now it was some hysterial poster and it's entirely normal and boring here. It's normal too that most of the girls I talk to are too stupid to text me reliably and lazy as shit, flaky.

Oh and a really young skinny ladyboy from tinder accidently sent me a picture of him sucking off some huge white ripped gigachad. I only saw a tiny thumbnail for a second before it was deleted from chat, but it's burned into my mind and I'm genuinely disturbed that kind of competition exists. I hope that answered your question.

>>2325289 #
As long as they have freedom of expression online I'm fine.
>>
How much percentage of the population is vaxxed? I don't wanna deal with the consequences of them suffering from vaccine injuries. Pic related
>>
>>2325565
This is not Italy
About 62% last I checked
>>
>>2325569
IDK anon, I hear Duterte forced the vaxxed very hard on both natives and tourists.
>>
>>2325572
I saw that on the kayak.com covid travel map last I checked
>>
Guesses as to when onehealthpass is dropped?
>>
>>2325584
Hopefully never. Chuds stay home!
>>
>>2325569
OVER 70% got at least one shot. I guess Flips are gonna finally get their population control they always wanted. Poor Filipinas... :(
>>
>>2325611
I just saw 7 girl cuties get turned away from the club for no vaccine card. They looked fresh and pure. And there were no other hot ones in there.

Doesn't matter because my motopimp and poor "student" girls are cockblocking me because they think my dick is too big and keep asking me size questions. Fuck this city. I shouldn't waste another night here.
>>
>>2325658
How big, what are these questions?
>>
>>2325658
And now they're gonna get it to get in to the club next time :(
>>
>>2325660
I told them 5 inches and the girls aren't picking up my calls or texts. The little midget motorman says well your body is too big for them lol wtf. Never try, never know. At this point I would have paid their rent or gave them 100 bucks but now they are going to miss out for being dumb and lazy. I'll just tell him I'm going to Davao, last chance. Unless I go over there to fix their AC with him tomorrow but seems like I'm just spinning my wheels. I doubt they are busy "studying" like they said they are.

>>2325661
Indeed but I doubt they even spoke english but who knows so sad
>>
>>2325666
Very bizarre, must be a larp. Are these girls you've already met before or girls online you're trying to meet? Are you a large statured dude? I never had a girl ask about cock size. They probably all expect that you're gonna be larger then the locals and a lot of them want that.
>>
>>2325668
Yeah these are supposebly good girl students and he took me to their house. One flat out refused and the other is giving me the runaround. They are like 19. I've definatly rammed it in smaller even borderline virgins. It's just standard filipina laziness imo. I'm slim and average size.

The club is having a sexy show where randoms from the audience come up to psuedo-strip for the prize money in front of the 200 people. Half of them run off the stage early out of embrassasment.
>>
They just said I can have the winner for 3k lol
>>
Nevermind they raised it to 4 or 5 then I went to the dirtiest strip club in town and did 1.5 room with 1.5 girl and banged the shit out of her in the private room that smelled like piss. #realtraveler
>>
>>2325668
Btw I'm not larping, here's my flipfinder full of narcissistic bitches
I paid 30 bucks for that and gotta renew in 2 days
No I have not had a successful meet yet
>>
>>2325759
>i'm not scooter
what did she mean by this
>>
>>2325761
Srsly? She means she's not the town bicycle, i.e., you don't get to ride her, i.e., she's not interested in fucking random internet strangers.
>>
>>2324861
>flipfrendly
Real name of website please? I'm leaving for Manila in two weeks and want to arrange some dates.
>>
>>2325759
Karen is the only one who looks remotely bangable
>>
>>2325862
Zia looks ok. Malfred is an obvious troon.
>>
>>2325862
also, Janica looks cute but her bio makes her sound like an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>2325759
Just use dateinasia bro. That shit is free and you're going to find the same quality of women. You're getting scammed.
>>
>>2325846
Lol.. No, I told her I had a scooter and would come to her. The rest is lost in translation..

>>2325859
FlipCupid

>>2325865
That's not her bio, that's a message she sent me?

>>2325862
Under a hat and pound of makeup

>>2325880
Maybe I'll try that, I matched with zero hotties on tinder the algorithm has absolutely fucked me
>>
>>2325927
>That's not her bio, that's a message she sent me?
My bad, I thought those were the taglines on their profiles. She still sounds like an insufferable cunt. My suggestion is to fuck her in the ass, then make her suck you clean, then leave.
>>
>>2325289
The M in ATM already stands for machine.
>>
>>2326064
It's important to say the word machine so nobody thinks you mean ass to mouth. It's also easier to type out than automatic teller machine.
>>
I gotta get off this island now. Someone set up the Ass To Mindanao machine. All for not properly rolling out the red carpet for me. These jungle pygmies are terrified of foreigners and I feel unwelcome. I'll never get a petite gf here. I give up immediately.

I tried to find the bus station today on my scooter in some industrial shitheap shopping center and some random guys said 900 pesos to Davao in a van which seemed cool and all but I'm too disgusted by the island conditions already. And my hotel desk retards said not to trust men in vans so there is that.

I complained to some tinder instathot foreigner hunter 39 miles away and said the girls are just shy and scared to meet new people especially foreigners well why am I wasting my time then when I thought they were going to be like shitzu lapdogs.
>>
>>2325666
Lmao, imagine girls being scared of/avoiding you because you have a totally average size penis. Compared to here where anything smaller than a can of Pringles is considered a "baby dick" due to fucked up porn standards.
I would love to hear some girl tell me my 6 incher was a monster cock, lol.
>>
>>2326237
So then go to Asia. The average there is like 4.5 inches, it's one of the reasons some women there chase white guys so hard. They want that BWC which in most cases is only 6-7" but to them is like a 8" on a nig to some white girl from Vermont.
>>
>>2326189
can you put on a tripcode?
I really hate your posts, and want to filter them forever
thank you
>>
>>2326318
You hate the truth and unbiased reviews? Well one of the more disturbing truths is I realized I'm not even actually cooming on asians anymore; they are more like negritos using skin whitening cream! Weird!
>>
>>2325846
Based trad, I honestly think majority of women hate the idea of hooking with random men every week. most the women i sleep with in canada always try to lock me down after
>>
So if I go to the Philippines for a week or two to creampie girls off Tinder daily, what do I tell my family I'm doing?
>>
>>2326656
the truth
>>
>>2326656
Oh! That's easy, my friend. Simply tell your loved ones you are invigorated by broadening your mind! You are seeking the fascinating dialogues of empowered filipinas! The wonders of dating across the seas! Send them this condensed sample of your forlorn penpal, I found her for you right here in Cebu.
>>
>>2326374
you have no idea what a lunatic or a retard you are
the way you interface and experience reality is nothing like a worldly, intelligent, goal-oriented man experiences it
do you get that? your rambling sounds insane, and is insane
>>
>>2326669
man the fuck is she even saying
the ones on interpals were a lot more coherent
>>
>>2326671
How goal-oriented are you in the Phillipines? What is the goal there? LOL. I always wondered what it would be like to be the western construction manager of the skyscrapers, since those are one of the only worthwhile things dotting the landscape in SEA and a source of awe beyond that of the sheer cacophony of stupidity. I'm not sure what anyone else could larp here as enjoyably goal-oriented.

My prose is eloquent and insights sharp while you resort to prideful quips heh seems rather flippant?
>>
>>2326675
I just asked how short she was and if she had/wanted a boyfriend and to send me more pics and that we should meet up
>>
>>2326677
>My prose is eloquent and insights sharp
neither is true
what prescription drugs are you abusing currently? you're a loopy dope who has zero self awareness
>>
I am far more insane than he is but I also have way more awareness.
>>
>>2326658
>>2326669
I might just not tell them I'm going. But then if they find out I went on holiday without telling them there's no explaining it away.
>>
>>2326688
Some decrepit boomer behind me in ticket counter line was talking a lot, saying he was here to do some scuba diving, but he was going up the coast first (OH NONONONO) to a small village or something (NONONONONO) to practice snorkeling first and "get into shape" so I'm sure you could use that one wink wink but it sounded AWFULLY SUS to me.
>>
>>2326688
hey bro
it doesn't matter what they think
do whatever you want, let other people cope with
>>
>>2326656
Tell them you're learning about animal husbandry.
>>
>>2326728
herding slampigs?
>>
Is cebu pacific site not working or is it just me?
>>
>>2326739
They're called slammonkeys in SEA.
>>
>>2326727
>it doesn't matter what they think
I don't want to tell my mum I'm a sex tourist.
>>
>>2326782
you're just finding urself and experiencing the local culture and nature
>>
>>2323842
Is there a point learning beginner Tagalog? I feel like as soon as people hear my broken Tagalog they will just use English with me anyways.
>>
>>2326796
I like learning languages, it makes connect with people. I speak Spanish and Tagalog has many Spanish words, I find that funny.
also it's the easiest asian language.
>>
First night Cebu review coming up who's ready??

>>2326796
>>2326874
I heard some boomer say tagalog is 70% spanish what a load of crap I sure as hell don't believe that. And if anyone is profecient in tagalog they got that way through a long harrowing abusive relationship with a mentally unstable filipina I bet. At least that's how it was for my Australian friend who impressed me with his street jargon.
>>
>>2327124
I feel like tagalog is like 25% spanish (and 25% english). God it's such an awful language on the ears.
>>
Cebu mall was full of awkward hotties
Cebu feels too civilized for this country
Cebu has too many undesirable foreigners imo

I walked alone in the dark on shady streets to Mango Square which I thought was going to be like Nana Plaza. Well, it's not. Some shabu addict lured me into the nearby brothels and his strip club that smelled like piss. The entire strip club smelled like piss this time.
There was some other nicer girl bars on the road. No tits out like in Mindanao. 5k barfine hahaha. The disco inside the Mango Square was way too loud and full of awkward teens and groups sitting down. Did not like. Some old scary looking ladyboys gave me a street massage outside. One was cute tho. Lame place overall. Gonna go south to Colon Ave which sounds spicier.

Then some Tinder cunt hit me up and I strongarmed my way to meet her and her friend since she was acting obtuse. I get to the hostel party full of hostel sluts, 3 pinay boys are harassing a drunk young blonde on the stairs but stop when they notice me and I never see them again, maybe she was actually gangbanged and asking for it. That's terrible. Hostel scene was lit with some cool Japs and big tall ladyboys and then the normie white guys playing dress up. Wtf is with gay hostel theme parties.

I get up there and her drunk friend has G cup tits and I ended up banging her after bar hopping till 7 in the morning, long story short. I really fell in love with this other hostel slut, though, who was in our small bar group with a Mongolian man. Mongolian man was a real friend. That hostel slut threw street cats on people and tore down construction tarps, I hope she responds on Instagram, she had the most wild eyes and would just dance while staring at me... I gave Mongolian friend a very special gift to help him enjoy the vibe in Borocay. He gets charter flights to Cebu and Vietnam from his country.
>>
Actually they were probably more like J's and she wasn't even that fat. Even my tall dark ladyboy friend that night congratulated me.
>>
Wtf some tinder teen just unmatched me because I said I was in my room relaxing. She said she was going to the mall, I said yeah I'm over by there in my room. Wtf is wrong with her? Does she think I'm some sort of molester sex pest in a hotel room? Learn to have a conversation, bitch.
>>
>>2327142
Don't hang around mango square, don't hang around colon. Especially at night.
Try the bikini bars nearby though. Howling dogs, el gecko. Then the gogo type bars next door Erik the red, Viking etc
5k barfines but girls are hot as fuck. Just meet them and slip them your number. Do sneak outs later.
>>
>>2324176
>>2324217
kek
>>
>>2325666
post body
>>
>>2325759
>i'm not scooter
based
>>
>>2326656
hanging out on the beach
>>
>>2324353
>I'm more into cities though.
Either a woman or a low T fag wrote this
>>
>>2325120
Cebu City is better although it appears poorer overall.
To be fair my fav cities are Iloilo and Legazpi. Both are dirt cheap, electricity aside, and are in close vicinity to some of the prettiest places in the area, all while being relatively developed compared to other cities.
Iloilo is more appealing in this regard. It also got nice nightlife and Ilongas are probably the hottest pinays.

All cities in the Philippines have some sort of shanties because banks there are ultra jewish and have ridiculously high requirements for getting mortgages or even basic consumer loans coupled with high real estate prices and a huge rural migration that occurred decades ago. It has one of the lowest household debt rates in the world. It’s so bad even legitimate businesses have trouble getting credit.
So most people resort to using what they can afford to build, not to forget the uncertainty of getting evicted by Villar or Chink land developers, so they don’t go all in right away.
>>
>>2327847
I don't know about the phillipines brooos.. here in Cebu mall I got hardly any looks and they all just scurry around very shy or preoccupied with their consoooooming
>>
>>2325759
>this is what /trv/niggers are bragging about banging
>>
I mean there are tons of 4 foot tall ones or even fatties with bootys but good luck picking them up
I crashed my hostel slut's dinner friend group and they just acted bitchy all night while we club hopped which was lame and sweaty
The youngest one snuck in and wouldn't even make eye contact with me ahahaha aaaahhhhhhh then some 7 foot russian dude tried to grab her facebook, I also had to fend off multiple pajeets from my psychotic hostel girl but she is going to japan soon
I think everyone struck out that night
>>
>>2327124
The only Spanish words frequently used in Tagalog is
>pero
>siguro
>sige
>kotse
>bintana
>kalsada
>basura
>trabaho
>puwede
>biyahe
>basta
>delikado
>barkada
>kuryente
>palengke
>baka
>siyempre
>sosyal
>posible
>suporta

And that’s it. Can’t think of much else they use frequently.
>>
>>2326675
having a meltdown
>>
>>2327862
No way in hell would I even try to read that
It would corrupt my spanish vocabulary with that jumbled jungle version of the words
Why can't they just spell it, you know, normally?
>>
>>2326318
It’s probably a schizoid. He spams on /biz/ as well.
>>
>>2327866
>normally
It’s actually far more orthographic than Spanish
>>
>>2327864
I deleted my messages to show how low iq and bitchy her responses were on one page
>>
>>2327868
Wrong. I'm a foot on the ground realtraveler soldier putting time in on the streets for your bemusement and edification. I'm not some /biz/ posting pajeet, okay?
>>
>>2326874
>also it's the easiest asian language.
Pronounciation-wise, sure but good luck learning the verb conjugation, adjectives, duplication, prefixes and suffixes.

If you want an Asian language that has easy pronounciation, it’s Bahasa Melayu, or Viet if you want the pronounciation challenge and can stand sounding like a dying cat.
>>
>>2326742
It has been awfully broken ever since they redesigned it 6 months ago
>>
>>2327847
can you redpill me on Iloilo? does it have historical buildings like Vigan?
also have you ever been to Puerto Princesa in Palawan?
>>2327862
>only
>>2327872
the real challenge is the sintax imo (verbs/nouns position in a sentence)
>>
How do I fuck prostitute?
>>
>>2327911
Step 1. perform monetary transaction
Step 2. Insert penis in vagina
>>
>>2327895
Iloilo is probably the only major city with a substantial amount of original historical buildings, but don’t expect them to be in pristine or authentic condition. They are still surrounded by newer brutalist buildings and the roads are of concrete or tarmac. Only Vigan, Taal and Carcar are mostly authentic(in order) but they are only towns.
The only other major colonial historical site is Intramuros, which was completely destroyed during WWII so it’s mostly rebuilt or occupied by non-original buildings, and is also full of intergenerational squatters whose family has stayed there since WWII.
There are some pre-colonial sites in Mindanao but I doubt you’ll go there and also they’re all probably decayed and non-existent at this point.

Never been to Puerto Princesa but knowing Palawan, it’s probably an underdeveloped bland city
>>
>>2327915
Oh right, there’s a REALLY comfy town called Boac in Marinduque which is quite well preserved. One of my favourite towns in the world to be honest.
>>
Nice
>>
File: IMG_20190608_181248992.jpg (3.57 MB, 4032x3024)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB JPG
>>2327156
I love that area of Cebu. I lived in that area for a few months at both Horizon 101 and another condo near Baseline Residence. I actually never went to Mango Square but I'd walk all over and go to the malls at Fuente Osmena Circle, the coffee shops, restaurants, gyms, there's always tons of girls around and a lot of hussle and bustle, girls from all over Cebu can easily get there because it's the center of the city so it's a great location to have girls come meet you for dates. I walked from there all the way to the Cebu pier one day which was quite the experience. I lived in other parts of Cebu too but they always felt dead and lifeless compared to this area. I never felt in danger there walking around at all times. I had this awesome apartment at the top of a smaller condo building with one whole side being glass windows with the couch up against it, pic related, I fucked so many girls on that couch doggy style looking out over that view of the city. Good times.
>>
>>2327871
You're quite erudite, you should blog or substack instead of spamming us here
>>
>>2327862
putang ina mo
>>
>>2327915
>>2327917
cool! thanks for the tips.
>>
Cubabro here with a breakdown of Cebu bars/nightlife. Gonna go by neighborhoods

LapuLapu:

Club Lux: Disco in the Mactan Newtown development. Probably the nicest area of lapu lapu. Plenty of call center thots hanging around. Disco is an eclectic mix of Koreans, western tourists, and local Filipinos. Check this one out.

Havana: 5 minutes down the road from mactan newtown. It's a new, Cuban themed restobar/disco. Haven't been in there, so can't speak on it, but looks like it has potential.

Maribago road: All along maribago road, which runs from mactan newtown to marigondon crossing, there are about 10 bars. About half of them cater to Koreans, and the other half are Filipino style outdoor restobars with live bands. The Filipino style ones are goldmines, but only if you have a wingman or group with you. Their is also an outdoor night food market thing with a live band about 100 meters from newtown....always plenty of girls there eating rice looking for a chat.

Honeypot: Lady bar on maribago road. I've included this separately because it's strictly a foreigner bar. It's one or those "buy me drinky" places. Got a bunch of bitches walking around soliciting drinks from boomers. You might be able to fuck one if you offer her money, but you'll have to wait either before or after work. No barfines. Girls are of the "ehhhhh" quality.

J&A: Newer sports bar on cordova road (Gabi cordova). Expat type bars but I've seen groups of Filipinos in there. Has a billiards tournament. Waitresses are okay.

Roro: theirs probably about 2 or 3 of these on cordova road. Outdoor Filipino restobar deal....live band. Good on weekends for normal Filipino.

Giovannis/Eddys: Directly across from the side entrance to the Basak grandmall, their is a plaza with an outdoor plaza with a few different restursnts. Theirs an Indian resturant, a pizzeria, a diner, and a bar in the back. It's basically the boomer headquarters of lapulapu. GREAT food though.
>>
>>2328314

Marigondon road........when you come off the second bridge coming from cebu city into lapu lapu, keep straight on the road. This is marigondon road. It the main east-west road going through lapu lapu, and theirs a few Bars along the way

Gurlfriends: probably the only lady bar in lapu lapu. Never been in, but I imagine it's a 3-4k barfing and overpriced drinks. Girls of unknown quality.

Valentinos: BOYS BAR. Go here if you wanna see diick swinging action

Somethingsomething restobar: that's not the name, but theirs 2 "restobars" a little bit past that big 15 story orange colored hotel with the Chinese lettering. I've see Filipino dudes come out of Queensland with stunners and walk back to here. Gonna check this out.

3 amigos: about 50 meters past grandmall. Expat social club with a pool table and food
>>
>>2323842
If the Philippines ever allow unvaccinated into their country, I'll make their birthrates skyrocket. No type of women make me more hornier. I am built to breed pinays
>>
>>2328400
stay in Mumbai pls
>>
>>2326727
This unironically. Unless someone is so close to you that they'd die in your place, its none of their business what you do with your life
>>
>>2327970
My hostel slut ran out of my room and hotel last night with no explanation but I think she was really a ladyboy prostitute and now she's giving me the tampo silent treatment. One of the greatest mindfucks ever because I really thought she was just a hilarious slutty ugly girl and her tits were pretty damn decent. It was the most whirlwind 2 day romance of my life and she's going back to Japan soon. Just ruined my PH trip pretty much idk if I can recover. Because I love her.
>>
>>2328596
do you have tattoos? what kind?
>>
>>2328601
Zero
>>
>>2328602
thanks, that narrows it down a bit
>>
>>2328617
Just a couple piercings
Why?
>>
>>2328618
face piercings? like the nose?
>>
>>2328620
If you want to go to Valentinos together just ask but yeah I got my tongue pierced too daddy
>>
>>2328596
Pinoy ladyboys don't have fake tits they can't even afford makeup
>>
Just ate at Manam. Damn why can’t all flip food be like this? Would easily make the country much more appealing to food tourism, instead of the cold slop that is often served along the road.
>>
Lol idk how anyone could enjoy living in Cebu when if you walk on the street and past a local man, he will spit nearby or start making gurgling spit noises. This happens like 5 times a day at least and it's not friendly. Plus the girls are the most aloof things I have ever seen. I mean, I guess some of you are too dumb to see that or are a completely nonthreating boomer that really likes 5k barfines. Wtf is this place?

https://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/79214-the-spitting/

Read the forum subsection too and just lol
I'm flying to Manila
>>
Any anons creampieing in the phillies, how is it?
>>
>>2327870
It really just looks like your average ESL melt down
>>
>>2329088
It's always larping weirdos with a fetish who have never been here talking about that.
>>
>>2329087
wtf I thought them pinoys were supposed to be friendly
that sounds like some commieblock gopnik shit
>>
>>2329118
They are not gellin' like Magellan.
>>
File: 1662456606187062.png (488 KB, 1030x944)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
PH chads, I wonder if Manila is the right place for me. I don't care if it's a shithole since I'll neet in my condo.

1. easy visa
2. can rent for 1y without proof of income and other dumb stuff
3. can get easy pussy as a 27y old straight white chad
4. can order western food (BGC,Makati ofc)
5. fast internet
6. can meet other chads like me and party with them (that are no losers or fat/ugly)

seems to me like all points are met, but I'm not sure about number 6 tho.
>>
>>2329236
are you literally me anon? ill be going on the 1st,

shoot me an email arhra1337@gmail.com
>>
>>2329240

Diff anon. I'll be in BGC for a month also starting Oct 1st. dreggie@hotmail.com
>>
>>2329087
>Girls are aloof
towards men they don't find attractive.
>>
>>2329236
>Eat western foods
Lol, your budget is going to be blown wide open
>Fast internet
You must be a first time visitor too
>Easy visa
You don't need a visa, just turn up and get your 30 days. Before this 30 days, go to BIR and they will scam you...yes, even government offices will SCAM you. First up you pay 5400 pesos or some random number. They tell you that you need to use the express lane, to use the express lane you must pay the express lane fee.
So to pay your visa fee, you need to pay a fee to use a lane to pay the fee. Makes total sense. If like me, you're not in a rush and refuse to pay the express lane fee, they will tell you that you can't do it and you WILL be paying 1000 pesos to use the express lane

In regards to meeting others, you'll never truly make a friend. Never. You'll make heaps of acquaintances but people will come and go all the time, plus the Philippines attracts perhaps the biggest selection of fucking weird loser retards probably on earth they all gravitate to the place more so than Thailand but less than Cambodia. Be very very careful about being in a 'friends' hotel, apartment whatever....you could get yourself in a world of shit just by association.
And finally, dress like a slob most of the time. Well not a slob, but dress down. If you look like a broke mother fucker, you'll have less problems than if you're dressed to the mother fucking nines every day
Don't trust Pinoy men and don't drink with them. Don't trust the women either, but drink with them it's fine.
Don't fuck with married women unless you like prison.
>>
>>2329287
wtf this sounds like a fight for survival, I just expected thailand but 20% more wild
>>
How do I survive as a married man in the Philippines?
Every street is an endless buffet of the loveliest, petite, black haired cuties.
I haven't felt such temptation before, but here I am surrounded by so many little brown wide eyed honeys, and my penis is crying out to be inside all of them.
I will not be unfaithful to my wife, but never in my life have I been so tested.
What can I do, anons? How can I live knowing that I may never hold that little sweetie over there in my arms? Is this a life worth living?
I just want to be home, safe and untested among the slovenly hambeasts.
>>
>>2329287
thanks for the insights
>ress like a slob most of the time. Well not a slob, but dress down
but can you go to clubs/bars on a saturday night within Makati/BCG while being dressed up without having to worry?
>>
>>2329289
Thailand got 45 million tourists a year, it's incredibly westernised in comparison.
The only people visiting Philippines were pedos, sex tourists and returning Filipinos. That's slowly changing but not much.
>>
>>2329291
You'll be fine dressing up taking a taxi to a club I mean like day to day shit, the less of a target on you the better.
This cunt was shot dead in Cebu when I was there for 10 pounds in his wallet
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/23/british-man-shot-days-before-his-wedding-in-philippines
Say what you will about the state of his Mrs, but life has no value. If they can shoot you dead for 50 cents these cunts will do it.
>>
>>2329290
Sounds great. Talk about never thirsting after your wife for sex when shes being a cunt not wanting to put out, you can get it anywhere anytime so it ain't no thang. "Go into town" for a couple days and bust nuts. Truthfully they probably don't even care and expect it if you're fucking around on the side.
>>
>>2329295
That guy lived, anyone know what bar this happened at?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/wedding-joy-celtic-fan-gunned-10943183.amp
>>
My ladyboy left on her flight to Japan
She cried and gave me her gold bracelet
She was playing games and talking to other guys so I had to slap her around a bit at the bar
She said I was her first kiss
Then I took her back for a while and made out
You'd be amazed how virginal some can seem, maybe they aren't whores, idk
If I visit her I'll give her the bracelet back
An epic love story
Believe it
>>
>>2329270
Filipinas are dumb and shy as fuck if they aren't a Manila slut
>>
>>2329299
There's only really a handful of foreign bars in downtown scattered around mango. I already warned the retard above who was walking around mango at night in the pitch black dark drunk but whatever , 99 percent of posters are larpers in these threads anyway. I've been married and lived here for quite many years. It's a horrible country with horrible people and horrible food. If you spend more than a month in the Philippines it will really start to grind you down with how fucking stupid they are.
You can go to the department store there will be 100 employees standing around and you ask where an item is and none of them will know, you have to find it yourself because they'll tell you 100 times they don't have it. But you will eventually find it yourself and they'll just ignore you.
There's a reason this shit hole country is called the sick man of Asia. Every other Asian country is booming, this one is on life support....I think this year the national IQ dropped 10 points or so too. It's on par with some African shit holes.
I came here on holidays because they spoke English and everyone wants you to cum in their pussy as soon as you get them back to your hotel. If that wasn't so easy no fucking person would ever come to this shit hole country.
>>
>>2329348
Lol
>>
>Filipino IQ went down from 86 (ranked 59th in the world) to 81.64 (ranked 111 in the world).
Told you. They are dumb mother fuckers. Only got more stupid during covid lockdowns.
>>
>>2329345
is ladyboy posting the new "trans btw"? I swear in every thread i see a ladyboy post.
>>
>>2329348
>If you spend more than a month in the Philippines it will really start to grind you down with how fucking stupid they are.

I feel as if the same statement could be said of any 3rd-world country. I've been in Mexico for 8 weeks. Not an hour has gone by where I didn't mentally ask myself "How are these people this fucking retarded?"
>>
>>2329392
That's exactly the thought. Basic shit like paying for groceries is a monumental task for some reason in this shit hole. There will be 20 check out operators standing around doing nothing, 100 customers in the queue for the only one check out open and no one has enough brain cells between them all to open another check out.

I bought 10 beers. All the exact same beer. One can didn't scan properly, so she said please wait while I get someone to price check it....10 mins later still waiting, I said....it's all the same fucking beer it's all the same fucking price. But no, they had to make sure. Please wait. Just fucking infuriating nonsense there's no logic to any of it.
>>
>visit SM savemore
>Buy an orange juice for 79 pesos
>Hand casher 100 pedo note
SORRY SIR DO YOU HAVE SMALLER? We don't have change for such a note

So they want to tell me a huge fucking super market doesn't have 20 cents change on a 1 dollar item. Fuck I hate these people so much.
>>
>>2329392
PH is like the Mexico of Asia, though I think its worse though because they combine stupid gook superstitions with a lazy and backwards hispanic-catholic culture.
>>
>>2329404
Never been to mexico but fuck me these cunts are lazy and stupid.
When begging for money is the national sport it's just crazy anyone would come here.
>>
>>2329404
>>2329401
>>2329399
>>2329392
Call it a cultural experience. It makes you appreciate how everything in your home country just works fine. At the end of the day you're tourists, why so mad? You got somewhere else to be?
>>
>>2329411
Yeah I live here half the year and half the year in my country with my flip wife. She knows my feelings on the place now though after a horrible few months I blew up in March. You might think you've watched a couple of YouTube videos and read shit on sexpat forums about how it's an absolute paradise but you'll figure it out once you ever leave your shit hole home country.
Even for the sexpats it's unironically over. The whores want 5k in Angeles and most only do short time for that too because you pay upfront. In Burgos they want 7k. A full time maid doesnt get 7k a month, these delusional fucktards want that for an hour's work on their back.

Just went to Vietnam for a month and:
>Despite being a non English speaking country it was easier to communicate with them than the retarded pignoys
>Food and drink WAY cheaper in Vietnam
>Street food is cheap , good and FRESH....unlike the flip street food that you need to stay far away from
>Hotels in Vietnam so fucking cheap...in Philippines the hotels have first world prices for some fucked reason
For the sexpats....Vietnam is a tougher one to get what you want, where as in Philippines these retards will let you use them as a cum dumpster for a jolly spaghetti meal.
>>
>>2329413
I paid 4k in Angeles in mid-June. Paid 4k or less as well at LA Cafe and Burgos. Are you memeing or have the prices gone up?
>>
>>2329413
Why are you so disrespectful towards flips when you yourself have a flip wife? Is this some weird complex?
>>
>>2329413
>>2329427
He's right. Prices have gone up. Even wechat whores are looking for 5k. Then they bitch and moan to get their taxis covered too
>>
>>2329436
What’s the point of paying almost 100 bucks if you’re not a sweaty fat boomer? Does a half way decent looking like in shape guy really have to pay for pros there? Im not even judging it just seems like a lot of money for a “coomer paradise” when the girls supposedly drop their pants so easily.
>>
>>2329428
There is a lot of small disrespect that happens and it builds up. I came here happy faces too yay I love filipinas yay!! Hello my bros!!

>>2329511
It's just their lazyness and lack of logic that makes them so demanding and stubborn and stupid; idk what else to say really
>>
>>2329511
It's a fetish/fantasy thing for me. I get off knowing that she's only having sex with me because I paid.
>>
>>2329427
Prices are supposed 2-3k at those places so idiots like you ruined the market hahaha. Even I knew when I got here it was stupid to give a filipina more than 2k. Maybe 3k if she was a teen virgin or something. 500 pesos is a days wage so you really gotta think. Then again I had a boomer youtube mentor with vids of him offering girls 500 but it's true they are so delusional even compared to other asians.
>>
>>2329553
In my defense, I also knew full well the 2-3k price as I did my research beforehand. I knowingly paid more because I didn't want to be the "guy that haggles" and "causes problems". My family used to have a business, hagglers left a bitter taste in my mouth. 1k pesos is really nothing to me and I'm not even bragging.
>>
>>2329577
Don't you understand that simps like you are the source of the problem? As someone whose family has a business you should understand that the seller will continue to increase prices as long as customers are willing to pay

If the real price is 2-3k and you paid 5k then it's not just 1k, you paid double!

Covid seems to permanently destroyed bar scene in SEA, girls have realized that it's much more convenient to do business online and only tech illiterate boomers insist on bars now. Hard to believe that in a country where people are earning 500p/day you can't get an online girl to come to your place for 1.5-2k
>>
>>2329637
Bar scene is thriving in Thailand. It's destroyed in Philippines because Filipinos are dumb as fuck and hate themselves and they hate making money.

The current state of the country is not attractive to sexpats/tourists at all, who want to feel like they have freedom and amenities to enjoy the earthly delights in a given location.

Philippines has done its utmost to make its own citizens and visitors uncomfortable and unwelcome. There aren't enough tourists to sustain a large public red light district anymore. It has nothing to do with shot mandates, it has everything to do with their niggercattle behavior and dumbass rules at large.

In typical monkey fashion they don't charge less or same to attract customers, they charge double because they think they deserve it due to having no business. They don't understand macroeconomics and never will.

As for getting a girl over your place for 2k, we'll she was used to getting 3k or 4 or 5 k in 2018. So she will never go for 2k because she knows she is 'too good' for that price.
>>
I will add that the above poster is correct. The low price is the one you can haggle down to, but you run the risk of being seen as a 'problem' or 'cheap' which can and will negatively impact your experience with the girl, and possibly your reputation at large.

It's a delicate issue to approach but the dead last thing you want to do is square up and start bargaining like you are at a merchant stall, if you actually want a good lay that night. Just my experience.

You can get thr price you want but it requires some finesse and risking losing out on fussy and stupid girls who might look good.
>>
>>2329642
If the economy stays bad im sure prices will go down again. Even africans understand the concept of price gouging your competition
>>
Just go to the philippines bro, its easy mode bro, there's sex everywhere bro. Absolute horsehit lies, I'm 22 and every fucking girl on tinder ignores me, girls want nothing to do with me bar from the usual fatties and uggies. What the fuck am I even doing here, I have no purose other than try to fnd something to do on my own during the day
>>
>>2325089
Women deserve a lot worse.
>>
>>2329669
this, don't treat them with respect, they will destroy you.
>>
>>2329666
The biggest losers in the world can get laid easily in the Philippines. Either you are fundamentally fucked up in some irredeemable way, or you are bottom 1%.

I suspect your age has something to do with it. It's rarely mentioned since kids in their early 20s don't usually go there, but young men don't have a good reputation.

They are usually poor, don't know how to treat women, and don't know how to fuck. The attractiveness of a foreign man is that he is likely established and capable in certain ways locals are not. As a 22 year old awkward fuckboy you've got nothing to bring to the table.

You probably dress horribly also and look like some sort of weird idiot.
>>
>>2329666
Also lol tinder. That's such a shit app. You were told before to go use dateinasia, pinafore, or filipinocupid and you ignored that simple advice. You were told you would have a bad time and now you are.

At 22 you are still a dumbass, but you don't know it and refuse to believe it. You still think you know best despite have low or no information. People tried to help you and you spurned them. Now you suffer and blame external circumstances.

Youth is not a benefit for men in the eastern hemisphere. It's a hurdle.
>>
>>2329642
>Bar scene is thriving in Thailand.
No it isn't, read the reports, go-go bars are struggling to attract girls, meaning that girls they already have can inflate their prices. ST with decent looking girls under 30 will be easily 4k THB all included, some don't even do LT since ST is so profitable, otherwise LT would 6-7k. While there are enough of stupid boomers in Thailand to fill the bars, going there doesn't make sense

>we'll she was used to getting 3k or 4 or 5 k in 2018
Who cares about what some old roastie has been used to? There are over 1 million girls reaching majority every year in PH, there shouldn't be shortage of talent.
>>
>>2329647
>possibly your reputation at large
You really care about your "reputation" along overpricing whores? Never thought that simps can go so low

It's really simple: if you know the real price is 2-3k and the girl asks 5k, then counter with 2-2.5k depending on the girl's level. If she says it's too low increase it to 2.5-3k. Then two possible things can happen:
1. she will accept, meaning that her original 5k quote was total BS, it will not impact her performance much since clearly she is will to have customers at this price
2. she will refuse, in that case you just laugh at her ridiculous price and move on
>>
>>2329695
I'm new to trv, didn't know about those other options, but thankyou fren I will give them a try.
>>
>>2329428
It's not all of them, maybe 90 percent of them. Go on any expat Forum and all you will see is complaining. It really wears you down. They have no critical thinking skills. I love the Philippines but I hate it at the same time .it's very hard to explain if you haven't stayed there for a period of time.
>>
>>2329427
>>2329553
Even perimeter or what's left of it asks 4k up. Walking Street bars asking 4 to 5k. Some mamas even asking more money depending on St vs LT. Quality has gone way down and prices gone way up.
Taxi from NAIA used to cost 2500 and take 4 to 5 hours. Now with the new skyway, it takes 1.5 to 2 hours and price has gone way up.
Girls in LA cafe ask ridiculous prices because Japs and Koreans flood the place now and take the best ones.
Burgos Street bars it's 5 to 7k barfine and then same to the girl in the morning. Not worth it. Edsa was demolished and is now an office building. It's sad for mongering in Philippines. Trawling dating sites is the way to go if you have heaps of time.
>>
>>2329697
>read the reports
I'm here right now and bounce back and forth between bangkok and pattaya
gogos are packed wall to wall on the weekend, the prices suck but ST a girl one time and you can get her line and bring her before or after work for 2000
thaifriendly and other online sources are great, plenty of 1500 st no condom, sometimes up to 2000
fiwi and other local resources are rocking, and start around 1000thb for covered sex with a cutie in a nice clean apartment 5 mins from an MRT stop, literally hundreds possibly thousands of apartment hookers to choose from, hongkong style
soi 6 pattaya prices are 250-400 for a room on site, 1000 short time. 600 barfine for 1 hour, 1000 short time for girl or up to 1500.

you sure do talk a lot of shit for somebody who doesn't have a fucking clue about anything, maybe shut the fuck up and listen to people on the ground
>>
Yeah enough price hysteria. Things are fine. Everything is fine. You need to go outside in the Phillipines, get spit at, have short girls run away from you with pure terror in their eyes, swat away some street beggar hands, and touch grass. Be sure to call your doorman sir. It's really not that bad except for battling malnutrion.
>>
>>2329752
I'm pretty sure you are not white, which is why nobody cares about you in the Philippines. The instructions were clear: be white, show up.
>>
>>2329723
Yeah burgos was already on its death knell before Corona. I knew it was over when imbecile mamasans insisted I owed the bar 3500 pesos just to take the girl out, who also wanted 3500. Such dumbass scammers. All the customers knew it too. Barfines were just not happening. Hot girls piled up begging for drinks, which were also overpriced.

The whole system relied on desperation of whatever poor idiots showed up to burgos expecting to fuck, only to be met with prices twice that of Thailand or even Angeles where you can blow your load in 18 year old massage girls for 1000 pesos and a pat on the head.
>>
>>2329759
The strange thing about Burgos is that the property developers must be creaming their panties at the thought of getting access to that land it's fucking prime Makati.
I usually just drink in Burgos and finger them or whatever for the cost of a rip off lady drink. They'll rub my cock a bit then I'll go elsewhere when I'm super drunk.
>>
how to nail down a chick from a dating site. in thailand it was Line. what do I ask for here?
>>
>>2329798
Skout
>>
>>2329798
ASK THE WOMEN STUPID
ASK THE WOMEN STUPID
ASK THE WOMEN STUPID
THEY SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH
ASK THE FUCKING WOMEN STUPID
ASK THE FUCKING WOMEN STUPID
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SO DUMB
JUST FUCKING ASK
JUST
ASK
SOMEBODY
MORON
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SO INEPT AT HUMAN TO HUMAN COMMUNICATION?
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT SOMETHING YOU ASK SOMEBODY WHO IS IN ON IT
MORON
THIS IS WHY YOU STRUGGLE TO FUCK IN THE LAND OF 14 YEAR OLD MOMS WHO HAVE 3 KIDS BY AGE 22
>>
>>2329812
Ummm... What exactly do I need to ask these teen moms?.. Where are they?..
>>
>>2329746
Thanks for confirming my point: bars suck, lots of action elsewhere. This applies to both TH and PH
>>
>>2329839
you move goalposts faster than a jew, well done
your shit opinion doesn't matter, you just read garbage on the internet or watch some boomer walk around on a tuesday evening and complain that his pension only covers bareback sex with thai teenagers 3 days a week now instead of 5

Meanwhile, in real life, I can't even find room to sit in decent gogos after 10pm since they are so full of customers, so I hop on a bhat bus and go down to soi 6 instead and fuck a 33kg 19 year old from isaan and cum inside of her for 1500thb total bill.
>>
>>2329856
There's no use bragging about Thailand, we've all been there. Please pullout.
>>
>>2329812
hey faggot, why should I ask a women for advice? I want to demand things, not fucking ask.
>>
>>2329866
you lack the composure and the maturity to pull off the aggressive alphamale act
nobody takes you seriously
not even the pinays you are desperately trying to fuck, who are some of the easiest people to impress in the world
>>
>>2329856
You're the one moving the goalposts, I was talking about go-go bars being shit since girls have moved elsewhere

>after 10pm since they are so full of customers
Yes there are, just like I said: "While there are enough of stupid boomers in Thailand to fill the bars"
There also are people who are first time in SEA and don't know any better and think that paying 100USD+ for ST for a worn out girl is a great deal
>>
>>2329695
>Youth is not a benefit for men in the eastern hemisphere
you say this but cute ~20yo filipinas with good English now increasingly have me filtered out on interpals since I turned 28
>>
>>2329348
>I've been married and lived here for quite many years
>waaaah I hate this country why is it so shitty
I can’t imagine being this pathetic
>>
>>2329371
>went down
It’s so fucking hilarious how retards like you whine about other countries having low IQ when you don’t even know how that number was derived
>>
>>2329856
Imagine bragging about getting a girl in soi hok after 10pm then telling others they are overpaying for used goods lmao
What a fucking newbie retard you are.
Prices in Pattaya are out of control. Barfine is 1000 to 2000 and girls want 5k LT if you pull from a gogo. That pricing is fucking delusional. These whores want 3 to 5k just for ST on-top of the LD's and your own drinks plus the barfine.
The thais prices themselves out of the game long before covid though.
But enjoy your fresh as a daisy girls in soi 6 after 10pm, they totally haven't been fucked all day long by every fat old man in town. I bet you'll even make her cum 4 times in one session. You big stud.
>>
>>2329902
That's a direct copy paste from the news article dipshit
>>
BCG or Makati for lifestyle and party?
>>
Hmmm I can't tell if this is normal Asian one or two day burnout or Phillipines deaddickdoom because I have absolutely no urge to go out and am cocooning. It just doesn't seem fun anymore. A whore even seems like too much work. Maybe I have reached my Asia cooming limit and need to go. I don't know. I'm numb.
>>
>>2329702
At the end of the day it's her body man. You know? Let her set her own price. Everyone doing this shit knows the general prices of things. I'm not gonna fucking stand there and haggle with her over her own body. It's a fucked up situation that haggling makes worse for me. If her price is within the limits I set for myself, then it's ok.
>>
>>2329956
See, you're the new school. You're like the flip girl I saw on tinder wearing a "my body my choice" shirt hahahaha so maybe you should take her out
Look. Asia has a long and deeply ingrained history of standardized prostitution. You go in there all loopy-doopy and start handing out bazoonga bucks and they get a stick up their ass. If you don't barter they will insult you behind your back
It's important to do that in even shittier countries like this
It's that simple. It's not about you, it's not about her, it's about keeping a realistic expectation for everyone involved and pretty much keeping the pussy in it's place where mama and papasan knows best
But good luck even finding an honest asian mamasan in PH because I begin to realize this place really is like American Asia and just boooooring. Oh I am so bored. Wow I am bored. Something is wrong, the chi has shifted. The dao is not at ease.
>>
>>2329961
You're one of the biggest retards on here larping as a know it all when the reality is you know nothing. Kwentong baliw.
>>
>>2329956
I guess you are happily paying 20 dollars for 2 dollar trinket at the tourist market
Let the seller set her own price, it's her trinket, right?
>>
>>2329981
Don't get it twisted, I'm not "happily" paying more. 20 bucks for a 2 dollar item is kind of unfair. It'd be more accurate to say it was like 3.5 bucks for 2. Like I said, I have a general price range and anything that falls more or less around the centerline of that range, I'm ok with. Fuck it, I'm on vacation you know?

What's the cost of being seen as a cheap haggling bastard monger, even if for an insignificant fleeting moment?
>>
>>2329981
The bars set the prices dick licker. In the Philippines you pay the whole fee upfront in Subic and AC. Prices were 1500 on perimeter, now 4000. Insane.
Prices were 2500 on WS now 4000 to 5000. Insane.
People used to come instead of Pattaya because it was cheaper but it's not anymore. Hotels are way more expensive. 100 dollar a night in AC vs 15 dollars a night in Pattaya. The savings are gone. Philippines as a mongering destination is finished.
>>
>>2329513
>It's just their lazyness and lack of logic
They really do have an inability to reason. They just start thinking stuff is trueand then attach pride to being right lol

Now imagine a country full of that. That's why it's a shithole
>>
>>2330043
Ask someone for directions. Then ask another 10 people.
Even if they don't know , they'll make something up. You'll get 10 different answers.
>>
Everyone seems so focused on mongering. I thought the appeal of the phillipines is that they speak English and if you are white and not a fat boomer you don’t have to hook up with pros? I thought you could just meet women and fuck?
>>
If I'm staying in Manila what is the best way to get pesos? Do I use atms or banks? Ive been told to not use credit cards anywhere because they will steal your info.
>>
>>2330077
>I thought you could just meet women and fuck?
You can and that's what I do. Do you need a discussion on it or what?
>>
>>2330187
>If I'm staying in Manila what is the best way to get pesos? Do I use atms or banks? Ive been told to not use credit cards anywhere because they will steal your info.
charles schwab card at the ATM. simple as that.

I use credit cards whenever possible lol
Having your CC info stolen these days is barely a problem. That said, never had it stolen
>>
>>2330227
why do so many here talk about whoring then?
And yeah a discussion on how to find the best free pussy seems better than arguments over $100 whores
>>
>>2330255

Highly agree

>>2330077

Yes, really makes me wonder if the people talking about using whores are either at an older age, ugly, not enough self confidence, or too autistic to pick up Filipinas

What is the average age in this thread anyway?

I’m 23
>>
>>2330278
im the disgusting fetishist who definitely could pick up for free but enjoys spending money on whores. i dont spend money on anything else.
>>
File: 534643573453.png (47 KB, 572x271)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>2329917
Jesus Christ how ironic is that the niggers who are the most vocal about IQ are the ones who understand the least about it. Basically double digit IQ mentality.
A nation cannot drop substantially in IQ over less than a millennium unless you go the Pol Pot way.
I know exactly where that figure is from, and it's nothing new. They basically took the IQ scores from "IQ and the Wealth of Nations", of which the infamous 86 IQ of Philippines comes from, which dates back to a survey on a couple hundred schoolchildren from 1972(Flores & Evans, 1972), so it's hardly new at all. Compare this to a much bigger recent survey, where they score an average of 94(Vista & Care, 2011). Cope as much as you want but you severely underestimate Asian intelligence, and if you've been to a bunch of 80 IQ shitholes, you know that Filipinos aren't actually that dumb.

Then they augmented international academic test scores on it.
And international academic tests are not IQ tests. At best they partially gauge Verbal IQ, but there are still many underlying factors that makes a nation perform better or worse compared to their average IQ, eg Ireland performs better than what their IQ would suggest, and Iceland and Russia performs much worse.
And this is especially true in the Philippines, who uses fucking English as their teaching medium by secondary school(if not earlier), when it's clear that the majority of the population has no interest of learning or using English. I mean do you think the average pinoy you encounter would be able to fully comprehend a 500-word English text as well as a native English speaker?

So in short, what you posted is nothing new at all. You are basically as dumb as the brown peenoise you bitch so much about.
>>
File: SEA IQ.jpg (218 KB, 1056x1404)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>2330371
on a slight side note, IQ is highly variable in the whole region.
>>
>>2330278
I'm 33. I moved here when I was a lot younger. The first time I visited a bar and saw all the boomers oogling girls I thought the whole scene was pretty depressing. All the girls looked dead inside. Never used whores because of that.
>>
>>2330371
>>2330374
I suspect a lot of the problems in Asia actually stem from backwards cultural BS rather than outright genetics. The entire concept of “face” is so fucked up in a lot of ways, but that’s more of a Chinese thing than Philippines.
>>
>>2330390
People here have the crab mentality. They love when a part Filipino singer becomes famous in the US. Hate when their neighbor gets a nice new job and start spreading rumors about them out of jealousy.
>>
>>2330371
ok but its not that uncommon for someone in the usa to have 130. like literally multiple people within the same building in any college
>>
>>2330389
So how does dating/hookup workout for you? Id rather have a “non pro” and go out on trips and hiking and still pay less than a pro at the end of the day. I know there have to be some cute pinays with some character and personality. They can’t all be dumb monkey retard whores.
>>
File: lololololol.jpg (31 KB, 250x251)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>2330371
>A nation cannot drop substantially in IQ over less than a millennium unless you go the Pol Pot way.
holy fucking kek my sides. absolute legend.
>>
The question is why the fuck do people live in this shithole? The food is shit unless you pay near western prices, impossible to get around without a vehicle, shit accommodation compared to Thailand. If you like waiting in line dealing with corrupt officials dealing with scornful looks from faggot flip men, come here.

The plus side Kawasan falls was fantastic anyone have places like that to go? Also, the pussy is nice and tight, and women are DTF.
>>
File: 64553253.jpg (13 KB, 1048x66)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>2330397
I mean it's kinda true
>>
>>2330401
>The plus side Kawasan falls was fantastic anyone have places like that to go?
lot's of nice waterfalls in Bohol, Negros, and also more in Cebu.
There's also canyoning in Leyte. I heard it's even longer
>>
>>2330401
The food isn't actually that bad it just filters non-realtravelers. Getting around without a vehicle is incredibly easy actually. Learn how to say bayad po, para po, kanan, kaliwa, things like that and you're set. Waiting around isn't an issue if you aren't going to the busier offices. Even then a lot of the wait will end up being spent wandering around a mall or something so it's no big deal.
>>
>>2330429
Kinda true. As some anon said here>>2329058 it could unironically be great.
>>
>>2330429
It's not that the food unsafe (well it might be actually) it's that Filipinos have shit awful tastes. Not different tastes like the Japanese have. mind you, just awful. There's no universe where adding sugar to spaghetti (strangely cheese with the sugar) and putting it on a bun is appetizing. That's shit Filipinos do. Except lumpia, those rock.
>>
>>2330434
There's a lot more food than that here though. What I learned from years of living here is that just because you had some dish at some point doesn't mean it was cooked by someone who is good at it with good quality ingredients. I thought I didn't like some kinds of food until I had it from someone who was actually good at cooking. This was also usually in somebody's house rather than a restaurant.
>>
File: php.jpg (43 KB, 1033x565)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>2330434
dollarbros, wagmi
>>
>>2330450
This is why I am eating good and chilling despite having less money coming in than usual.
>>
anyone can recommend comfy high-end condominium complexes in BGC?
>>
How is it finding a Filipino wife?
>>
>>2330569
Watch out for gold diggers. Don't marry a literal prostitute.
>>
>>2330509
>>2330509
fuck you
>>
Cebuans vs Manilans wtf is wrong with Cebu? HAHAAHHA wow those are some lame ass bitches
>>
>>2330278

50. Been cooming and going since 2017.

Have a well paid job there and spend about 4 months there per year.
>>
>>2330509
There's a bunch. I'm in the market and will be 'boots on the ground' inspecting them in a few weeks.

Just doing a 1 year lease. Ain't buying shit.
>>
Why is this one country with 2 different main languages like tagalong and supersayain? Fucking stupid as hell, do they even speak to each other across those islands? And wtf is a moro? Well, I'm not sticking around to find out
>>
I cant register with onehealthpass until 3 days before I depart, is this true? I think thats the last thing I need to do.
>>
>>2330829
Pretty sure I registered before that
>>
>>2330829

Direct from the site:

"Your registration is too early. Please come back and register within 72 hours prior to the departure time of your flight."
>>
>>2330860
I got the same message.
And when you register there that's when you can get the e-health card, etc?
>>
Is there anything worth doing in the Philippines besides the filipinas?
>>
>>2330077
You newbies seem obsessed with getting it for free over the old fat dudes.
Let me tell you a well known fact. They don't fucking care.
Fat, old, in a wheelchair, crippled like hotwheels, on deaths door, 500kg, plenty of women will be trying to fuck you for free in the country.
Do the 20 year old fitizens have better options ? I'd say not really, the truly stunning pinays are reserved for rich flips, Chinese or Koreans. Take a look at the bitch that finnsnow on YouTube has tagging along, that's the pinnacle of what you would hope to achieve but won't be getting because you're not hiso. She's also not that good looking to me desu.
Now with the whores.....they will fuck anyone with a fistful of pesos they simply don't care.
But don't kid yourself that because you're young that you'll get better freebies. I was just in Cebu actually watching these dickhead 18 year olds thinking they could get any girl in the place and in the end an old man walked in with a Zimmer frame and got the hottest one in there to dance with him and they went off. Was it a whore? Could have been, but the young kids were furious making a scene and her friends yelled at them to fuck off.
Take what you think you know about women and throw it in the bin because Philippines doesn't work like anywhere else on earth
>>
>>2330391
My wife's family members all called me a cheap alcoholic because I wouldn't give them money. As if I care. Lmao
They told everyone in the province I'm a bad man literally because I told them that I would never in my lifetime give them a single fucking cent
>>
>>2330873
Hold strong brother. You're doing the right thing. keep tight control of the purse strings, and expect them to try shady shit.

>>2330870
Totally correct. Fit 50 year old here (they think I'm mid thirties). I slay all day and they can smell my money. Young dudes don't have their own expensive condos, cars etc.... all women are driven by hypergamy and money

>>2330862
You get a barcode or QR code. That's the first thing that gets checked when you land. Once cleared you proceed through immigration, then collect baggage
>>
>>2330884
Love from Kazakhstan
See you in PH you fuckin nigger
>>
>>2330867
If I ever come back here I would scuba dive and party at the club with ladyboys because a filipina is the lowest type of asian you can have sex with and hardly enticing
>>2330870
they like the old man - just oozes stability with his zimmer frame
>>2330884
if I wanted to invest 30k to get a Ford Raptar plus whatever a fuckin condo costs to eat at Jollibee regularly, well then yeah, I might just do that HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2330891
They mostly love the old men because they have a pension or money coming in each week from property or what not so they are stable. The old man will fuck her once a week.
The 20 year old is on holiday savings, has to go back to his home country often to get more money and wants to fuck 3 times a day.
Seems like an easier life with the old folks, at least that's my observation anyway lots of them tell me they only want older men.
My wife's cousin was 18 and she married a 65 year old Japanese. They live in Japan together and she's always posting Louis Vuitton shit he buys her and other extremely expensive shit. 20 year old can't compete with that.
>>
>>2330870
What if you're a well off white guy living permanently in Asia
>>
>>2330905
Well that's not you so why waste time on stupid fucking questions
>>
Ive heard that currency exchanges at arrival airports are a rip off. Is there a better place to get cash in Manila?
>>
>>2330905
hot young women throw themself at you while boomers and flips will seethe and stare at you with an angry face
>>
>>2330912
I change my money in these shady gold shops in Davao, it must be money laundering because they pay you above the daily rate. They are in Manila also, but airport is still not a rip off like it is in western countries. Change 200 bucks there to get you going for the night and then find somewhere better next day.
In angeles it's Norma's, best rates for decades. Don't walk around with a fistful of money. Count it in the shop, hopefully they have armed guards. People will be watching you.
>>
>>2330916
Thanks
>>
>>2330939
In Manila ermita will have the best money changers but I'd advise against going to this area as a newbie. It's a fucking shit hole. If you go to bang some whores there the taxi will stop right at the front door to Manila bay cafe so you don't even have to stand on the street. Everyone knows it's dodgy as fuck. For me I use a Citibank debit card or a HSBC debit card, you don't have to worry about being scammed, pick pockets getting your wad of cash or even trying to find a place to exchange. I used to carry only cash but if you're bringing back whores and getting fucking drunk as shit, the risk is extreme
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>2330945
>>2330916
unironically buy a discreet money belt like picrel. virtually invisible and you can wear it under your pants. holds your phone, cards, and keys too. you could be carrying around mils in your belt while simultaneously having nothing in your pockets.
>>
>>2330949
That's the gayest shit I've ever seen in my life. Why are Americans like this.
>>
>>2330961
it goes under your shirt or your pants. it's literally invisible. everyone has one in sea. do what you like.
>>
>>2330915
With the phillipines being as poor and dysfunctional as it is, is there a risk that the country falls to some kind of social chaos and the seething flipcels break down your door one day? Not a good thing to be getting resentful stares everywhere you go as a foreigner in a poor country if you plan on loving there
>>
>>2330912
It's called an ATM anon
Also choose peso if asked so you get your banks conversion rate
And withdraw 10k at a time as there is 250 php fixed charge for foreign cards
>>
>>2324409
Kys vaxxnigger
>>
>>2331103
and put 9k of it in your invisible money belt so you only have 1k in your pockets.
>t. money belt shill
>>
>>2331197
just print off a fake us cdc card, I'm a bong but it worked for me. Nowhere asks for it anyway
>>
>>2331197
More like you'll kys because you're not here chilling eating freshly caught seafood like me. You're there seething about having no bitches praying Marcos will cut your stupid ass a break.
>>
>having a dry dick because you are old and stupid and read "vaccine le bad" on facebook
>>
>>2331001
Kinda doubt it unless WWIII hits. Normal unrest here going by historical examples is mostly flip on flip crime except in the days of the Clark Airbase. None of this applies if you decide you want to live on Mindanao obviously.
>>
>>2331220
Stfu boomer. I'm 21 years old, I'm coming to fuck your flip bitches sooner or later, and when I do you'll be spazzing out on the floor from your blood clots.

Shill Pfizer shit somewhere else and shove your Fauci Boosters up your ass muttnigger.
>>
>>2331251
Lmao you are seething so hard you can barely spell your reddit spaced shit correctly.
>>
>>2331254
Suck my dick i have german autocorrect on my keyboard fucking amerimutt.

Thanks to the vaxx you won't be able to get your dick up anyways basedfag. Also I don't use Reddit and I don't give a fuck about spacing you autistic 4chan faggot.
>>
>>2331260
My dick works fine. Not sure what you're on about with that but you need to spend less time on the internet. This shit has rotted your brain. It rotted mine too but I'm ten years older than you and have a life so I can afford to be retarded. Go get a life and some bitches then come back and argue with me when you're done.
>>
>>2330867
>scuba
>beaching
>motorcycling
>hiking
>waterfalls
>rivers
>island hopping
>ATV/Enduro

>>2330769
It's a mountainous archipelago. They never had the time to unify. I'm pretty sure that if Spain didn't arrive, atleast all of Luzon would be mainly Tagalog and some surrounding islands like Samar and Northern Palawan, considering the Tondo Kingdom had influence all the way to Bicol
>>
>>2330961
too scared without guns.
I have never been snatched at all, and I've been here for 8 years. Probably because I brutally mog every single undernourished snatcher nigger, but also probably because there are less of them nowadays.
>>
>>2330961
I'm American and never used anything of the sort. I used to do shit like ride jeepneys with 30k in pesos on me. Nothing bad ever happened. One time when I was at the mall some girl walked behind me and put her hand in my back pocket then made her way to the exit. I don't keep money there so no big deal.
>>
My dick hasn't worked in Cebu at all. Even the bargirls with a foreign owner were scared to talk to me lol this is not like my thailand... Wtf... The facebook tiktok addicts are too good for me, and when I tell people I'm going to go walking for streetwalkers they say that's too dangerous! Sad, sad, sad place.
>>
>>2331299
idk maybe you're just ugly and retarded and never knew it
>>
>>2331301
Nah my ladyboy friends call me handsome. It's just a funny little island full of backward prudes. Clubbing got boring and was lame, anyway. I'm not going to set foot into a 5k barfine place out of respect. I guess there are some teen whores by the tennis courts but I don't feel the need to walk anywhere in this heat. I'm going to lay down and rot until I book my flight to Bangkok. Now that's a real city.
>>
File: 1663591262027646.gif (406 KB, 246x320)
406 KB
406 KB GIF
>>2331001
The worst shit imaginable has happened numerous times in this country, and it has never truly fallen into widespread social chaos on the scale you imagine.
You saw how the gay lockdowns went, even though people were literally dying from starvation or lack of income for medications, crime went down. They are after all Asians so they are compliant cucks to the government.
Besides the country is extremely resilient. If rice imports vanished overnight they would probably substitute their diet with corn or coconuts, and eat sea snails(actually breddy gud).
They've been at the bottom for basically decades, and are actually way better off today. I don't think you are at any bigger risk here than the rest of stable SEA.

> Not a good thing to be getting resentful stares everywhere you go as a foreigner in a poor country if you plan on loving there
the cumbrains here will deny this, but in the vast majority of cases, people stare at you because you are exotic and seen as vastly attractive. I'm not even making this shit up, it's just Amerimutt coomers who have extreme trust issues with brown people.
>>
>>2331298
should have just slapped her tbhwufam.
>>
>>2331304
>dying of starvation
>sex tourism goes down
>double down and starve to death
>filipino pride
I tried wandering around some extra poor parts so too bad for them they couldn't bag a white money ticket heh

>>2331304
if they can't trust me enough to suck my dick, I don't want them
these islanders are the ones with trust issues not me
>>
>>2331299
kek. The day of the chastity cage has come to the Philippines. Thank God social media is gradually exposing the degenerate cumbrains to the zoomers. Soon the poor sexpats will be so desperate that they are only left with AIDS-infested Africa lmao
>>
>>2331310
Nah I mean they are really just autistic and hate themselves
>>
>>2331306
It happened too fast for me to do anything other than turn my head to look at her then realize what just happened.
>>
>>2331304
>people stare at you because you are exotic and seen as vastly attractive
Exactly, and old 40yo grannies who are staring are just bitter that they will never get BWC in their life. Even the obese 70yo boomer on his deathbed has better options and won't pay any attention to them
>>
>>2331314
Should have yelled at her then walked over there and made a friendly conversation, obviously you are white so she should be eager for your seed and wants to suck your dick. You showed up and were white, that's half of the equation. You had that in the bag. She was asking for it.
>>
>>2331201
I had to show my vaxx card at the military checkpoints in Mindanao. No vaxx card and they would take you off the bus. This was a month ago
>>
>>2331323
Did you see any people starving down there and desperate to sell you their daughters?
>>
ok so now that even Japan reopened (from Oct.11) when is Philippines turn? just drop OHP president Marcos.
No vax here I want to go there this fall.
>>
File: tsthQPR.png (823 KB, 710x582)
823 KB
823 KB PNG
>>2331309
>I tried wandering around some extra poor parts so too bad for them they couldn't bag a white money ticket heh
Thanks this just increased my respect 100x for this country. That even some slumgirls knows better than to lick a circumcised crusty mutt boomer schizo cock
>>
>>2331337
Weird post, you must be a virgin
Come over here and let's have a street fight
>>
File: file.png (510 KB, 1080x1080)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>
Anyone here like phillies food? PHil food is oily, sugarly shit. a dumb nation incapable of making tasty food.
>>
>>2331399
>he doesn't know the right places to go
>>
>>2331399
korean food is usually okay
>>
I do have to wonder how my life got so bad that I had to come to the philippines in th hopes of getting laid, only to be treated ike shit by the flip girls here too. I'm 22, shouldn't have to be ths way
>>
>>2331404
If I was in your position I would be in the nearest sogo hotel getting my dick sucked right now. I think you just suck at talking to women in general.
>>
>>2331405
they look at me like I'm a piece of shit, give me dirty looks, don't be that blue pilled chad saying "just be confident bro". I knw when I have no value, I was used to being shat on y women in the UK, here is absolutely no different. I hate it here, I onl came here because chads and cockriding faggots who swallow have never been here and propagate the idea that the philippines is easy mode. If you're thingking of coming here, don't, the women aren't easy. Just go to thailand or something.
>>
>>2331409
It is easy mode. You're just doing it all wrong. Wasting your time. If girls didn't agree to fuck you before they met you then you did it wrong. If they are saying no once they finally see you in person you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>2331403
That is Korean food, not Philly food. Pinay food is nasty oily slop shit.
>>
>>2331412
Please keep thinking that and don't come here.
>>
>>2331404
sorry to hear that, white incel.
>>
>>2331414
i already came to phil, its shit. never going back
>>
>>2331416
Good. I wouldn't want you to go realtraveler mode and bring your stench into any places worth going.
>>
>>2331417
more tondo slum pussies for u.
>>
>>2331411
they wont meet online, they look at me like I'm literal dirt in the street, the gog bars are extortionate, the food is more expensive than vietnam, the hotels are expensive too, the place ie a shithole, talking with subhuman flipniggers is exhausting, the women are either too stuck up or conservative to meet. I .FUCKING.HATE.THIS.PLACE. wasted all my savings to come here
>>
>>2331419
I have never been to Tondo. I've been to a couple of slums before but that's not something I care to do too often. Why would I do that when I could be away from the exhaust fumes and noise chilling on the beach?
>>
>>2331421
spent my first night in tondo, was an absolute shithole
>>
>>2331420
Lmao you're probably ugly or some shit. Do you think the hourly rate hotels would exist if there weren't any girls willing to go to them with you?

>>2331423
It has a rep for being one so I never really went there. Places in Manila that aren't known for being horrible can be difficult too. I live in a rural area far from all of that. I haven't seen another white person in a long time.
>>
>>2331424
yeah Im pretty ugly, thought goung here would improve my smv, hasn't one bit
>>
>>2331430
You could find girls that would fuck you anyway but it's going to take more effort. It's not like they're going to be jumping on your dick or something.
>>
>>2331432
it's y hair honestly, I have ben described as shaggy rojerss. Problem is I went bald at 18 and I'm wearing a fake hairpiece at the front, I ride a motorcycle hre which makes it hard to have decent hair anyway, let alone the dried out indan ladys hair stuck on my forehead
>>
tfw you use testosterone gel on your dick to fight erectile dysfunctin, then a tranny sucks you off making them take testosterone
>>
>>2323842
Manila and the Philippines in general are an absolute horrible place to stay or live. The whole country looks like a slum. The food is horrible (mainly rice and burgers). Completely unhealthy. The air pollution is high. Fun level is absolute zero. Internet is bad. Accommodation is pricey for very low quality. Would never recommend this place to anyone. Go to Bali instead much better.

Only good thing about Phillies is to creampie the Tondo women
>>
>>2331453
Lmao I hope you all believe this.
>>
>>2331454
>rent a condo in BCG
>it's $800 - $1K monthly

fuck you pinoy
>>
>>2331464
>condo
>in Mega Manila
lmao, I'm American btw
>>
>>2331430
are you white? if yes then Africa will be easier than PH
>>
>>2331420
Wow that's rough. What the fuck do you look like to get treated like shit and not meet women in the Phils? Be honest. You must be fucked looking. They crawl over glass to ride average 5/10 white man cock. Sounds like you need to reevaluate your life. Hit the gym, grow a beard, learn to fight, learn to be confident, learn to act like a man, cosmetic surgeries if needed.
>>
>>2331437
Bullshit, you don't need hair, shave your head pussy
>>
>>2331430
>Ugly
>To lazy to improve oneself
>Goes to other side of planet with lowest competition on earth
>Still ugly, women won't fuck
Shocking, who woulda guessed being ugly and lazy is universally pussy deterrent world wide
>>
>>2331552
going to gym etc. doesn't matter, that's the great thing about third world.
using cosmetic surgeries to attract pussy!? leave that gay simp stuff to the west
only thing that really matter is: be white, have a decent hygienie and act as man
>>
File: EX_KsTiU4AE6tDJ.png (633 KB, 708x559)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
>>2331571
>Just be white and hygienic and manly
Incorrect, as proven by all the ugly out of shape fucks who complain about not getting laid in shitholes like the Philippines and Thailand. "Acting manly" (which is kinda hard to do when you can't go up a flight of stairs without getting winded or pick up a microwave without trembling), having good hygiene and "just be white" doesn't make a difference when you look like a sack of shit and do nothing to change it. Even in South East Asia there is a minimum looks threshold, granted it's the lowest in the world, but it still exists, if you don't hit it, the women arent interested in you beyond solely taking your money.
>>
>>2331590
Men in your pic get laid without issues even in Thailand, let alone Philippines which is much easier

plenty of girls prefer fat guys since they feel "safer" and are less likely to cheat
>>
>>2331614
Wrong. That's Matt Forney, manosphere reject, he couldn't get laid in the Philippines, the women wouldn't date him, or anywhere else he traveled to cure his inceldom.

https://youtu.be/hgukAzQ3AaQ

Going to the third world isn't a cure for inceldom. The guys who have success are simply going from an environment in the west where they cannot compete for the few rare thin normal attractive women, but can still fuck chubsters, post wall women, green haired broken freaks, etc. They go to SEA where there is simply a much healthier female population, and almost no competition for them (average or better white men). It doesn't work for the absolutely non desirable men of the west.
>>
>>2331641
I would have watched the video if it wasnt by that insufferable ADAM "I take "SOMETHING" [up the ass]
>>
>>2331590
You could look like this and get a gf here. Lots of casual sex? Not so much.
>>
File: file.png (113 KB, 193x249)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
This shit looks weak but it's probably going to flood my place anyway
>>
>>2331641
>Going to the third world isn't a cure for inceldom.
Inceldom is 50% in your head. If you can't fix the underlying mental issues nothing you do will change it. Believing that changing your location will turn you into a super cool ladies man is certainly delusional thinking. If women didn't even like you enough to the point where you had any love interests back home why do you think they would like you here? Not without changing things about how you act at least. You could do everything to change your looks but if you still have that attitude it's going to be pussy repellent no matter where you go. I say this as someone who went through a bit of a phase with this stuff and had to snap myself out of it.
>>
>>2331399
>oily, sugarly shit.
you unironically described almost all Asian food my man
>>
File: 1663593494620970.jpg (88 KB, 924x600)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>2331453
>comparing Bali, a significant outdoor place, to fucking Manila
>>
>>2331590
This is what I imagine most of you ITT look like btw
>>
>>2331994
Let the retarded tourists stay ignorant. Just getting to Boracay is a pain in the ass. Places that are more unmolested have the difficulty of reaching them acting as a gatekeeping pleb filter. If this country got it's shit together and fixed the tourist infrastructure it would just mean more Boracays with all the bullshit that comes along with.
>>
>>2331736
not gonna lie, he's one of the only leftoids I listen to.
Sure sometimes he goes on retarded woke rants like people complaining about niggers in RoP, but he's pretty funny and got interesting takes on urban planning and I also love him shitting on Muskrat and sandniggers
>>
File: 1663771634332105.jpg (4 KB, 179x250)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>2331641
>he couldn't get laid in the Philippines, the women wouldn't date him
this is especially embarrassing as it was in 2014 when the scene was far easier than what it is now
>>
>>2332001
I came here and was hardly getting any in 2012 until I changed up my attitude. The idea of any kind of "scene" is pretty dumb. Either you throw money at whores or you find some bored girls with nothing to do and take them to lunch and a hotel after. The first thing any retard can do. The second thing requires a bit of planning and you need to be able to charm the girls. It's easy to see why guys with zero game can't do it.
>>
>>2332005
getting dates was honesty far easier in manila than angeles, I don't know if its because of the sauration (I didn't see a single white person there, only one nigger security guard) or if it's because white men are seen as sex tourists there and girls don't want to go on a date with me because of that
>>
>>2332006
There are 13 million people in Metro Manila, excluding surrounding urban areas. There are only 400,000 in Angeles
>only one nigger security guard
probably halfie who's mum got fucked by a nig armyfag. Same story for apl.de.ap from Black Eyed Peas
>>
>>2332006
>because white men are seen as sex tourists there and girls don't want to go on a date with me because of that
I lived there for years and it's this. I dated girls but they were ones that moved from other places for work etc and didn't have family there. You're not going to get any with the local girls unless perhaps you are rich and she is enticed by your money. I rooted my Android phone, set up a GPS spoofing app, then started looking for girls in other areas on dating apps and taking trips to see them. That's how I met my wife.
>>
>>2332010
the oly date I've gotten so far has been a 27 yo 5/10 who just moved there, this aligns with the theory. What do you think of baguio? I want to get out of angeles (I wll do it on sunday on my motorcycle as the checkpoints don't operate on this day)
>>
File: file.png (1.72 MB, 1024x1197)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>2332013
It's full of sexpats as well but it would be a chill place to live. The air is nice. I wouldn't go there on a motorcycle because the roads going into there are shit. Also with the storm approaching it's probably a shit time to go.
>>
>>2332013
Baguio is comfy but can get piss-cold in a few months.
It's quite developed compared to the rest of the country. Gave me genuine Eastern Euro vibes
>>
>>2332019
why is baguio full of sex tourists? it's really far and hard to get to. I do want to see it, but where is the best place on this island to get girls?
>>
>>2332024
It's a nice place with cool air that's popular for tourism. Expats set up there just like any popular tourist place. If you're based in Pampanga just look at the adjacent provinces. At first glance these places are boring! There's nothing to do! But if you think about it that's true for the girls too right? Also I've been to Olangapo lots of times and got dates with girls there even though it's also a sex tourism destination. They aren't as uptight as Angeles ones.
>>
>>2331420
Lol I agree at least in Cebu. They are not a good group. The clubs were fun for a bit but overall lousy.

>>2331453
I'm going to have to go back to thailand to feel like a human with some dignity.
>>
>>2332025
thanks for the advice anon. If I also had to reccomend a place to get dates, I'd say cavite. I didn't see aother white person there and managed to get a few dates (one of them was atually hot)
>>
>>2332066
>>2332035
I really don't know where to go, I will look at some surrounding provinces but I know when I go there I will just feel empty with nothig to do and noone to be with. The girls there will most likely want little to do with me and it will take at least 3 days to get a date.
>>
>>2332077
It's not so much about going there. You start talking to them online. Maybe arrange going to a nice resort with her or something like that.
>>
File: 1661395782679677.jpg (10 KB, 237x212)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>2331420
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA
>>
>>2332077
GET YOUR DICK OUT OF YOUR BRAIN AND TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING OTHER THAN COOMING LMAO
>>
>>2331993
>you unironically described almost all Asian food my man

Not true. Chink food oil. Thai food, Viet food has flavors and is water (in soup form)
>>
>>2332162
t. typed this with his dick in his hand and a trikepatrol vid open
>>
>>2332152
but it's lonely doing stuff on my own
>>
Had a pretty gross night in Manila, anyone want to be grossed out? I should put an advisory before posting.
>>
>>2332399
tell story anon
>>
>>2332172
tike patrol, tuk tuk patrol, asian sex diary, creampie in asia goood stuff
>>
>>2331323
Does a photo of it suffice?
>>
>>2332523
lmao most likely not, imagine being such a dumbass chud that you're actually considering buying an expensive plane ticket just to take a gamble on things that might cause you to be sent right back
>>
>>2332447
Oh I just see why some girls get scared and won't see you if you stay at P Burgos.
>get milfy streetwalker who looks shy and avoiding my gaze
>need her big tits so fuck her and it's okay then
>flip her over on her stomach and see huge skintag or warts hanging off her pussy
>it's ok my ex police officer boyfriend never got them but he died and my mom has them too
>dump back in street
>night almost ruined then 2 ladyboys run up on me and pull me down the street to their room
>I was already friendly with one so I went along and his friend was really uncanny valley hot
>have to probe them to see if she actually is a girl or what
>I'm a girl, anon
>ladyboy will suck and you fuck me
>fuck me, anon
>it's a post op tranny with a freshly cleaved pussy
>still hang out with them and cuddle in bed
>she keeps trying to make my hand touch her newly made pussy
Thanks for the memories, Philippines
>>
>>2332155
>Thai food
>not oily or sugary
>viet
>not sugary
I have lost my sides
>>
File: file.png (752 KB, 673x469)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
This fucker looks so small and puny unless you're zoomed in. Rain is already falling. I guess it's to blame.
>>
>>2332634
Sierra Madre will protect us
>>
Sitting here posting without electricity. At least the air is nice.
>>
renting a house at the beach in the Philippines where I still have access to infrastructure and a city nearby. does it exist?
>>
>>2332847
I'd say Negros or somewhere near Davao
>>
>>2332847
Olongapo
>>
>>2331323
>>2332524

>>2332524

> dumbass chud
Stop being a child, Internet tough guy
Several people i know have made it into the country using just photos of the vaxx card
>>
>>2333050
I got in using a fake cdc card, and I'm a bong. Honestly iss easy to make, the office didn't even ask to see the thing, I only uploaded it on the one health pass thing
>>
>>2333050
>>2333251
>being retarded and taking unnecessary risks when the potential penalty is ending up on the immigration blacklist
>suggesting other anons commit crimes abroad
Couldn't be me

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.