[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 110 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Leaving the West general thread.

I live in the USA, how do i get out of this corrupt shit-hole for greener pastures?
>>
>>2307067
What' your preference
>>
>>2307149
I'm looking for the better economy system, without systematic anti-white racism and with friendly people
>>
>>2307067
get online moneys
then start traveling, settle down in a place you like
>>
Fuck off, we're full
>>
>>2307310
Won't somebody think of the poor white people!
>>
>>2307405
I think he wants a place where people don't think of the white people.
>>
It's over, the whole globe has been ruined to some degree.
>>
>>2307310
Austria
>>
The ONLY reason to leave the US is if you are rich and set for life, or have a solid remote job (or are able to succeed as a remote contractor).

If you haven't yet, stay in the US and get some skills. For all the bullshit we deal with there is more opportunity here than anywhere else. If you leave without a plan and just teach english somewhere, I guarantee you will be worse off than before. You'll just end up in the US again in 10 years but even more desperate and pathetic than before.
>>
>>2309251
>You'll just end up in the US again in 10 years but even more desperate and pathetic than before.
I agree with everything you said. I'm in the fortunate camp that saved up ~$800k, from waging and investing, by age 30.

Thankfully, there are tons of remote options for people these days. More technically unskilled remote jobs than ever before are out there. It used to largley be barred behind being skilled enough to demand it or starting your own biz.

You don't want to have to come back to the US at age 35-45 when *not only you* are more desperate and pathetic: the USA will be too.
>>
>>2307067
just move somewhere better in the us, northern wisconsin or maine
>>
>>2307067
What's are good non-pozzed countries to move to? Sick of wokeness, lgbt worship, and pandering to African/middle eastern immigrants where I live. Is there anywhere that's not gone overboard in that regard that isn't a complete shithole?
>>
>>2309324
Probably eastern europe or japan/south korea
>>
>>2309299
I saved up 430k at 25 y/o (lucky through investing, cashed out entirely) and I'm semi-retiring to eastern europe. I come from a STEM background so I'll get some remote job based in America, if I make more than 20k usd/yr (laughable wage) I'm set. Or maybe get a masters and work in Europe.

I'm sick of living in suburban hell America. Wasting hours every day driving and sitting in traffic. Working a non-remote job that bores me. Most people around me are fat mutts. I can't live in the center of a city unless I want to spend my entire wage. It's not worth wasting my youth over this when I can start a family in a cheap and white country.

I've estimated my annual cost of living at $1400/month in eastern/central europe. If any anons think this is a bad idea lmk because my flight to europe is in 2 weeks srs
>>
>>2309340
not annual, monthly
>>
>>2309340
Nice job saving up anon. I'm 26 and I'm about to enlist in the military to get gibs after my service, and be able to coast on that in eastern europe while working remotely. Best of luck to you my man. I think you're making the right call.
>>
>>2309343
> I'm 26 and I'm about to enlist in the military to get gibs

Oh, you’re gonna get gibbed alright.
>>
>>2307310
>I'm looking for the better economy system
Rid yourself of the jewish mind virus first. No European ever cared about "the economy" before WW2.
>>
I moved to a Mennonite colony in Mexico
>>
>>2309355
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2310027
You're not nerdy enough to be here but he's referencing "gibs" or "giblets" which are like gory pieces of a video game character that fly everywhere when they explode in a game like DOOM or Wolfenstein becasue IIRC John Romero discovered some programming technique that would allow gibs to be rendered more efficiently thus allowing them to be displayed on old school hardware. Anyway lurk moar faggot this is a Mongolian lawnmower forum after all
>>
>>2310031
>being on 4chan means you need to know every autistic detail from boomer 90's games

This is a travel board, not your aspergers containment zone, /v/irgin
>>
>>2309320
Maine is nice
>>
>>2307405
>I’m literally the problem I’m try to pretend isn’t real
You really showed up playing 4 square during a game of chess
>>
>>2307405

It's no secret at this point that western governments are overtly hostile toward white people.
>>
File: BBC_POSTER.jpg (521 KB, 720x1133)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>>2310034
>This is a travel board, not your aspergers containment zone, /v/irgin
>>
>>2310885
There certainly is a lot of hostility festering.
What would you say is the root cause of this?
>>
>>2311814
Revenge for the holocoaster
>>
>>2311814
Envy. It's similar to how /pol/yps rage at jews constantly because they're wealthier and smarter than they are.

Captcha: GAY8DP
>>
bro been trying to leave for 7 months now
>>
File: fr.jpg (64 KB, 628x600)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>2311829
Yeah it's definitely wealth and not like, the federal reserve, importing third world refuse, constantly penning articles about how "their fellow White people" need to die out, or anything important like that.
Grrr I hate people w/ money! Agh, The Rock makes me sooo mad!
Kike faggot.
>>
>>2311946
What's stopping you?
>>
>>2308281
this
>>
File: GettyImages-1129025309.jpg (1.32 MB, 4000x2667)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>2311814
>>
>>2311946
Sometimes it takes that long to get out.
>>
>>2313888
That man is the devil incarnate.
>>
>>2307067
Stay in your containment zone, you've polluted the world enough
>>
>>2315134
No.
Must escape!
>>
>>2309340
Let me guess, Houston? If not it’s like twice the commute and triple the obesity and niggers holy fuck I hate it here so much
>>
Living in America is kinda like stepping in Poop.
>>
>>2312865
the fact that it's easier to bitch on /trv/ all day instead of actually doing it
>>
50/50 odds that wherever you leave to is the same versus being better.
>>
USA fall down go boom?
>>
>>2310034
be grateful he spoonfed you, you cannon fodder fuckwit
>>
>>2310031
dont worry anon I appreciated your joke, fuck that guy
>>
How do I move into the USA from eastern europe? I won't bother with green cards and doing it the legit way since that would last me a decade. Is there like some ship I can smuggle myself in and hide in some containers?
>>
>>2307067
Your'e welcome to join Ostap on zavod in Murmansk.
>>
>>2321902
Yeah all those are much easier ways I wonder why people bother with visa.
>>
>>2321944
The what and the where is that which you are saying Anon?
>>
>>2308281
>Austria
>Friendly people
lol. Best bet is some place in Southern Europe.
>>
No stay here. You're probably one if the last people that aren't too pewpew to notice the charade.
>>
>>2307067
Traitors will be shot first
>>
>>2309251
>If you leave without a plan and just teach english somewhere

You can save tons of money teaching English in the right country anon lol. Lots of jaded English teachers on this site.
>>
>>2307067
There are no greener pastures. The United States is the only place in the world where you can be free and things are somewhat nice. Everywhere else on earth is either a shithole or an oppressive authoritarian regime.
>>
>>2309324
The third world isn't pozzed. But believe me when I say that it's better to just tune out this nonsense in the first world then to live somewhere with open sewers, garbage everywhere, undrinkable tap water, running blackouts, overpopulation, etc. You have no idea how good you have it in the United States. Despite its many flaws it is still so much better than what is out there.
>>
>>2327431
What about Canada and Europe
>>
I think it's better where I am at OP, come find me if you can.
>>
>>2325123
southeastern europe is based
>>
>>2328037
more spread out from conveniences than usa and more lgbt. gov is corrupt because is filled with bilingual angry quebecers, and the economy is run by immigrant visas purchases from asia, and the houses bought from asians (yellow and brown) that will never set foot in the country.
>>
>>2331116
Also high taxes towards Revenue Canada
>>
>>2307067
Northeast Asia (China, Japan, Korea) are easily the best places to live right now. Safe, modern, no crazy bs or retards shitting the place up. Southeast Asia is second. The West died like 30 years ago, and the only vestige left of the old civilization is retarded dementia boomers.
Just look at the state of Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai and Shenzhen and compare it to the filthy negrified cities of NYC, London and Paris.
Even Bangkok is better than any major western city imho.
>>
Just get on a plane bro
>>
Find the 'Exit' sign
>>
Everybody knows it they just act like it's not true.
It's a deception.
>>
>>2334901
if only it were this simple
>>
>>2309992
Holy shit. I am literally going to Paraguay in a week to try and join a Mennonite Colony. Tell me everything you know! What should I keep in mind before arriving? How do I integrate?
It's so hard to find any information online.
>>
>>2307310
lmao just kill yourself retard. despite what pol told you, being white in a first world country can't be topped
>>
>>2307067
Bangkok was good, its as if the place was still run by a dictator. they legalized weed now though and the weed areas attracts white people and degenerates. so, who knows how long it will last.
>>
If you believe the media, and the deceivers, America is great and the scapegoats are bad. Don't look behind the curtains though or you will find the great source of evil that it truly is.
>>
>>2339293
It's always something isn't it. Many escapes that looked great in the past have changed for the worse.
>>
>>2338669
being white in a third world country is way better
>>
>>2338637
it is if you have a western passport and some money
>>
A passport is certainly a big help in this situation.
>>
>>2327432
This. Being concerned with pozzed shit is a symptom of being terminally online. I live in an east coast liberal city and I'm still waiting to run into these sjw trannies IRL and they still haven't shown.
>>
>>2307067
Try the Philippines first, it's tutorial island for incels. Then Vietnam, Thailand the rest of SE Asia. Afterwards Balkans, Eastern Europe not at war. Finally visit parts of Latin America and Caribbean.

Leave lots of babies behind, and then pick what you liked best.
>>
>>2338669
Being white in a first world country = actively discriminated against for jobs, scholarships, higher education.
Have diversity forced down your throat. can't complain or you will blacklisted from life. Even pointing out obvious BS or double standards makes you "racist".
Have the government and every organization openly talk about how bad and evil you are, while brown and LGBT are saints.

Meanwhile being white in SEA ... I'm treated like a celebrity and actually have freedom of speech. Ads literally have white people in the pictures if they are trying to promote higher class or luxury products. No globohomo propaganda. Far fewer homeless and crackheads. People really appreciate a tip, unlike west where you HAVE to tip or else you are looked down on an get shit in your food. But you get shit in your food anyways because your food is made by poojeets in the west.
>>
>>2343222
>No globohomo propaganda
Nigger what. Where are you, Ive been through Vietnam and Thailand and there is definitely globohomo. Far more in Thailand than Vietnam, but it was present there as well.

At some point we gotta deal with it, unless we're just hoping they kill each other in their lust for power
>>
>>2307067
>leaving the west general
>leaving China general
>>
>unhappy about brown people
>move to country full of brown people
What is the end game here?
>>
>>2321605

If the US falls it's taking most of the rest of the world with it.
>>
>>2333099

Tokyo and Seoul I'll give you I guess but fuck off with China.
>>
>>2321902
fly 2 mexico and cross border
>>
>>2344598
Buttmad chinese shills.
>>
Bring your coat and pants and travel somewhere colder. Colder climates tend to be saner.
>>
>>2346002
It will get cold soon enough anon. Winter is just around the corner.
>>
>>2344604
Weak white men who want to live in a world where brown people still worship them rather than an meritocracy where they have to actually be useful.

I am a white dude with the same obedient Asian/tribal tiddies/Latin booty/village girl sucks enough money out of my cock to buy a new goat for her village kind of fantasies that most of us had in middle school so I get the impulse that these dudes have. I just married a brown skin girl with a big booty instead. We are trying to leave the US because of the politics and culture bullshit. Western Europe is the best bet.
>>
>>2327423
Lol what countries are these?
>>
>>2307310
Nordic countries are your best bet. I hear Finland was like the most racist country in Europe or something, and coincidentally, they also ranked as the happiest.
>>
>>2343183
I live in Seattle and see one a day. My base has a homeless encampment outside the front gate and we routinely have to deal with feces being on the street.
>>
>>2347587
That is terrible. Who is running this sewer country?
>>
>>2307067
which country is she from and what do you work as
>>
>>2347575
Not even close. The most racist countries in Europe are the former eastern block.
>>
>>2349891
Didn't you hear the news? They are going to fix it up. They've been saying that for years or decades. It'll never happen.
>>
>>2311814
Narcissists promoting whatever they can to get a euphoric feeling of mass hysteria when they walk onto a stage infront of supporters who will literally kill babies for them. In otherwords shitcunts at the top and shit cunts at the bottom
>>
>>2307310
>I'm looking for the better economy system
USA has the best economy in the world by far.

>>2347575
Nordic countries are none of those things.
>>
>>2327432
This.

Also, no other first world county offers the “diversity” (not the pozzed meaning of the word, but the real practical thing) of the USA. It’s truly a nation of 50 countries: with different, cultures, economies, without the need to deal with immigration bureaucracy and all the rest that comes from settling abroad. There’s a very good chance that you can find what you want within American borders.
>>
>>2333099
>Southeast Asia is second.
Nope. Latin America is the second, then Southern Europe third and Eastern Europe the fourth. SEA is not a good place to live if you're white. Anyone that says "oh the girls there are so easy, fast fuck, etc." are bullshit or have never been to SEA at all.
>>
>>2343213
>Try the Philippines first, it's tutorial island for incels.
OP, would you listen to a faggot who's never been to the Philippines?
>>
The west is toast. Make for some other region and it will be better.
>>
I have heard that the Americans are descended from inbreeding. Is this the line they are going with to explain their behavior?
>>
>>2310034
>what did he mean by this?
>"he meant this"
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2327432
I never listen to any of the garbage sludge media or spend a second moment on any of the pozzed globohomo shit and I'm much happier and healthier as a result. It can be hard in a society where 50% of the people are mentally ill but bullets aren't flying yet. My plan is just have an escape hatch and stay in monk mode for now.
>>
>>2351536
Don't ruin my dream anon.
>>
Somalia might be right for you.
>freedom to carry guns
>no big government
>no degeneracy
>>
In which country can I have shitty building like that pic?
>>
>>2356873
Anywhere in Russia outside of St Petersburg or Moscow.
>>
>>2353316
>The west is toast. Make for some other region and it will be better.
I agree, but am interested in your thesis on "why"
>>
>>2351536
I live in SEA and fucking is easy. Are you saying it isn't?
>>
holy fuck wh*toids bitch so much it's no wonder jews run your countries
>>
>>2333099
Yeah no dude
>t. visited all west european capitals and bangkok
>>
Most of the effort our Politians exert is put towards arranging photo shoots, and how would you expect things to turn out?
>>
>>2307067
>immigrants move from shitholes to better their lives
>"Nooo, they should fix their country"

>Own country is shit
>"Where do I go?"

Stay and fix it.
>>
>>2307067
for over a year this image has been reposted over and over on /trv/. The post is def schizo.
>>
>>2358889
Or a bot. For a mere $20/year and elementary scripting skills you can experiment with autists and retards minds over the course of months.
>>
>>2358908
Why bother something like this with a bot, when wumaos are a lot cheaper?
>>
All the trolls and cancer causers you see post on the internet are mostly Americans. It is no wonder someone would want to leave for elsewhere.
>>
>>2328037
Canada is an oppressive authoritarian regime.
>>
>>2307310
Sorry to break it to you but US is one of the best country for financial freedom. Is it perfect? No. But defenitely better than most of the shithole countries you'll visit.
>>
>>2309340
>>2309299
Fuck. Thats based. Im 23 right now but I dont have nearly enough. Maybe ill get there by my 30s.
>>
>>2360213
>>2327431
>>2327432
These anons are right. I recently moved abroad for a year to southern Europe thinking that it would shit on the US. It’s crazy how many things I took for granted back home that majorly suck here. It’s the little things that we all take for granted and until you live somewhere else for an extended period of time you don’t appreciate them. Public offices in europe don’t give a fuck about helping you, even less than they do in the states. Groceries can be higher quality, but they’re more expensive, or in the case of poor countries like Greece that are getting raped by inflation, they’re both more expensive and lower quality, with a shittier selection. Even simple things like functioning government websites, sending packages, receiving mail, all of these things are complete garbage compared to the states. If you move to Northern Europe I’m sure it would be comparable to home, but at that point why bother? It’s the same but more expensive.
We truly do not understand how good we have it in America. I think if more people ever left our continent (going to Canada or Mexico doesn’t count) there would be far less bitching about our country.
>>
>>2360294
Mate you went to fucking Greece, what do you expect? That shithole peaked over 2000 years ago.
>>
>>2361480
I fucking hate comments like this. I didn’t expect anything. I don’t know what modern day Athens is like cuz I have never been here before you absolute moron. Regardless I went to Italy before this and had a similar experience. That’s the whole point of my post. We are sheltered in the US and don’t get how good we have it. Our media is filled with negative articles about how our country is basically 3rd world and it’s not even close to the case. Classic dumb Brit missing the point like usual.
>>
>>2335520
Exit through the gift shop.
>>
>>2361516
How am I the moron because you couldn't be fucked researching a destination?
>I didn’t expect anything.
Yeah because you didn't KNOW anything cunt hahaha.
>>
>>2307067
nigga has been planning on leaving the west for years
>>
>>2361516
>>Classic dumb brit
Says an American lol. How many sides does a triangle have?
>>
>>2307310
then stay home
retard
>>
>>2362448
>>
>>2362260
wtf is your problem? he went for an adventure and discovered the truth and here you are shitting on him from your mom's basement? fucking die you miserable cunt.
>>
>>2307310
lmao what an absolute baby
>>
>>2362646
Because he (you I suspect) visited a dump full of posturing wogs that has been in recession for 10+ years without first doing any research, only to then conclude that the US must be pretty heckin excellent because it's not like that, which is also fucked because the US in my understanding has also just started a recession and is also full of insecure, posturing cunts.
>>
>>2362711
so you're upset that other people travel somewhere and realize something? lol... okay. must be a sad life.
>>
>>2309251
Idk I know I guy who did JET for 4 years self taught IT shit while there, came back got some entry level google gig and now owns a place in Auckland with a japa misses who moved back with him. Was in japan from 28-32 after bumming around for years in retail etc.
Given that the average Auckland house price is 800k-1 mil cant be doing that bad.

Dont write off english teaching is my main point. Most of the people who cant save while they do it don't cook.
Imagine being a grown adult eating out for every meal lmfao.
>>
>>2309251
this is accurate. have a plan.

t. currently back in his shithole country with no job after living abroad
>>
don't come to scandanavia

>been living in norgay since right before the scamdemic
>got a decent grasp of the language
>in demand qualification and easy to get job
>cant shake my dream of driving across the US and maybe even living/working there

Norwegians are weird and extremely conformist. dont buy into the happiest meme, Scandinavians just say they are happy because they know they are some of the wealthiest and don't want to seem ungrateful.
>>
There's still a slim chance you might find a peacefull area out there if you look really hard. They haven't destroyed everywhere(yet).
How long that will last I can't say though.
>>
Everything falls down in the end OP. Why would buildings be any different?
>>
>OP leaves America because it's corrupt goes to another country that is more corrupt either corruption filling its entire system
reads like a book.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.