[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 32 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: 1659605779076.gif (3.19 MB, 480x320)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB GIF
Thread dedicated to language exchange apps/websites.

>Interpals
>Tandem
>HelloTalk
>Bumble
>etc.

QTCRAWLER (for interpals):
https://github.com/anonimousse12345/QtCrawler

Did you ever meet anyone from here or have any good experiences or stories?

What's your general experience with those apps?
Previous Interpals Thread: >>2269722
>>
>>2291041
Tried to add you but it says the username doesn't exist. Have you changed it recently?
>>
Somehow I managed to snag a Japanese woman to meet me in London in October but how do people get Koreans?

I haven't even bothered but imagine there's an overwhelming hype for them.
>>
>>2298043
Nice work on the Jap, hope it works out.

I've had numerous Korean women check my profile, but I never bother messaging them because I also assume they're being constantly bombarded.
>>
>>2298043
I got yellow fever but weirdly I don't care about koreans.
Let's say they're elitists like chinese and are picky like Japanese pre-Christmas cake.
>>
>>2298142
How do you satisfy your yellow fever? Any "easy" nationalities you aim for?
>>
>>2298158
Not him, but they're almost always chinese 4's that's become 6/7's with their makeup and hair done
>>
>>2298160
Based. I joined interpals years ago but never actually used it until I saw the thread on /trv/ recently. Any bio tips to get these Chinese girls pls? Currently I just one photo of me and a short paragraph about my languages.

Messaged a few but no responses yet. Have had a few Indonesian and middle eastern women message me with variations of "hi" but assume they're scammers so ignored them.
>>
>>2298165
>Any bio tips to get these Chinese girls pls?
Do you have any Chinese on your profile?
Some text featuring some recent Mainland or Taiwanese media will get you replies.
>Have had a few Indonesian and middle eastern women message me with variations of "hi" but assume they're scammers so ignored them.
They're usually legit and the ones that aren't can be spotted easily.
Just browse profiles from Turkey, Indonesia and Iran if you want a confidence boost.
>>
>>2298175
>Some text featuring some recent Mainland or Taiwanese media will get you replies.
Nice, thank you man. I don't have any Chinese on there right now as I only know a small amount. But I guess google translate will work for the meantime?
>Just browse profiles from Turkey, Indonesia and Iran if you want a confidence boost.
Thanks for this tip as well. I just replied to some of those accounts. There's just one I'm a little skeptical of. She's from Indonesia and has a peculiar bio; some bullshit philosophical stuff. Is that a red flag or just normal for them would you say?
>>
>>2298165
Ask people to verify themselves with a pic of them doing the peace sign. Works. Always.

You need more pics.
>>
>>2298185
Will do, ty.

I have no other photos apart from ones I took of myself - is that better than nothing?
>>
Really important for avoiding waste of time anons : let the girls text you first.
>they're flooded with horny streets shitters, so they got plenty of choice.
>even if they reply they are not invested in the convo.
>girls that text you are already invested enough to keep the conversation.
You're then free to pick which ones worth it.

>>2298158
SEA are easier then others in my experience. Of course the harder to get the better, they are.

>>2298160
Don't go into the no-go zone friend. Cheap sex isn't the best.

>>2298165
>Based. I joined interpals years ago but never actually used it until I saw the thread on /trv/ recently.
Glad my shitpost as OP are useful friend.

>>2298175
HelloTalk is the best it seems for white-fevered chinese girls.

>>2298185
Based, I'll do that.
>>
>>2298183
>She's from Indonesia and has a peculiar bio; some bullshit philosophical stuff. Is that a red flag or just normal for them would you say?
What do you think, do well-adjusted people with an active social life use penpal sites to chat with foreigners or are they busy living their real lives?
Depending on your answer you will see why the profile in question isn't that much of a red flag.
You should be worried if they try to get you to invest money or otherwise try to extract money or personal info from you.
>I have no other photos apart from ones I took of myself - is that better than nothing?
You're already a step up from the countless profiles without a photo of themselves. Any favourable photos of you doing interesting things will enhance your chances, just like on any dating app.
>>
>>2298246
>Cheap sex isn't the best.
I'm not paying for it. But unless you meant cheap as in easy, I disagree. It's the same as slaying an 8. Even better cus you feel like you can be yourself and do whatever. I eat their asses without any complaints
>>
>>2298252
Wow what a loser, bragging about eating shit
>>
>>2298252
>I eat their asses without any complaints
Indisputably based.
>>
>>2298261
>he doesn't shower with women before eating their anuses
Yikes
>>
>>2298282
anon, it's clear that other guy doesn't shower at all
>>
>>2297959
based thread, keep em coming
>>
Give it to me straight

>Tandem
>HelloTalk
>InterPals

Which is best to meet a qt3.14 russian chick?
>>
>>2298246
>Glad my shitpost as OP are useful friend.
My good man, you have changed my life. I just need to control myself as I now have more than 30 ongoing conversations with Asian / middle eastern women, all from the last few hours.
>>
>>2298363
Don't worry, the majority of these conversations will frizzle out within the next 72 hours so you can focus on the ones you want to keep.
>>
>>2298246
Yes I generally will give up if the girl isn't invested. How do you keep the conversation going? Do you just text once a day?
>>
>>2297959
>bumble
>language exchange
ahahahaha okay sure

>>2298043
>spending 2 months talking to them before meeting
why?
>>
Met a girl from Bosnia on there and I just got back from my second visit and I think we're finished. My heart is actually breaking, ive not slept in nearly 2 days.

We had one pretty nasty exchange while we stayed together and I pushed her when she screamed at me but everything after that seemed perfect, she told me she loved me, brought my parents gifts and didn't want to hang out with her friends while I was there (we did hang out with them).

Im literally tempted to fly back over there and knock on her door and ask her to take me back, i really dont know what to do. I know its her time of the month and shes claims to be bi-polar but this has really fucked me up. Ive been with her for just under a year now, our anniversary was just about to come up as well.

Do I buy a cheap ticket and take a chance.
>>
>>2298580
holy shit dude, stop being a bitch. go silent for a few days/weeks, she'll hit you up. don't chase bitches, it never goes well. you probably won't take this advice and go full simp and loser her.

does she have a nice ass?
>>
>>2298587
>simping for a bi polar
>interacting with a bi polar at all

You are both nuts
>>
File: Hot-Crazy Matrix.jpg (73 KB, 568x604)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>2298580
>Bosnia
I've heard they have some of the hottest women in Europe. Seriously bro, how hot is she? Post pics and don't be lame.

>bipolar
Never get with a crazy girl, even if she's hot!
>>
File: Bella.png (130 KB, 360x360)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
Has anyone had any good experiences staying at someones house using these apps?
I'm doing a eurotrip with my gf but I don't really want to stay with creepy fucks or psychos obsessed with political crap.
I'd just like to stay with normal people who are happy to have the odd chat or to show us around.
>>
>>2298580
>I pushed her when she screamed at me but everything after that seemed perfect
>Im literally tempted to fly back over there and knock on her door
dont knock her door, just knock her out. she clearly responds well to aggression
>>
>>2298747
anon, what kind of normal person would realistically let a couple they don't know stay with them for free
>>
>>2298747
>charged
Yeah I'm sure normal well adjusted people want to feed,, house and chauffer some redditttard leech around europe
>>
>>2298754
Persians
>>
>>2298762
he said gf, not wife. i doubt persians would be happy with that
>>
>>2298779
Depends on the person in question, there are many liberal Iranians that only minimally follow the rules to avoid trouble. I dare say that there's probably a correlation between liberal worldview and English skills in Iran.

Plus you can just pretend to be married, works in most muslim countries, in Iran you can even get a temporary marriage if you want to travel with a local of the opposite sex.
>>
>>2297959
does it look bad from a woman's perspective if you disable messages from men? i'm tired of homosexuals contacting me
>>
>>2298424
because she cant get time off until then/flights are cheaper.
>>
>>2298823
Just ignore them, not like they can force you to answer.
>>
>>2297959
Is there a copy of the qtcrawler userscript online? I'm using a work PC at the moment and can't open the file
>>
>>2298419
I personally don't waste my time talking to girls if I don't plan to visit their place.
If I got a travel planned I can, whenever I go I run QTcrawler in the city and see what I get.

Take time to reply, make her invested, tease her a bit, casual flirting.

>>2298823
Ignore or block.

>>2298891
Never do stuff on your pro equipment, wait to get home at least.
>>
Thai woman messaged me and says she's a doctor, but on her profile it says "Occupation: officer". I live in Europe and she says she's recently single and that I can join her on her upcoming trip to France. Feels like a total scam but I don't see the angle just yet, unless I'm going to get robbed outside Charles de Gaulle airport?
>>
>>2298918
Would need more details to figure if she's a scam.
>>
>>2298927
Ty for your reply. I'm 30 and she's 33. She messaged me yesterday and we spoke about languages and what we do for a living, etc. Today she said she was sad because her boyfriend dumped her a week ago, and asked if I was single - I said yes. Says she's travelling to France and Switzerland at the end of August and has already booked the flights/hotels and got a visa, but can't get a visa for her December trip to England (where I live) yet as it must be done 3 months maximum from the travel date. I said France isn't far for me to travel to, and she got excited and asked me if I wanted to join them.
Curious if she's going to say her friend pulled out at the last minute and then asks me for some money or something. I've known her for less than 24 hours, haven't spoken on the phone yet she wants me to come on vacation with her and her friend (who she's apparently known for 15 years).
>>
>>2298948
Her profile has been up for 5 months apparently if that makes any difference. No comments saying it's a scam - not sure if you can delete comments though? Have seen a few other profiles with 'SCAMMER!' commented.
>>
how's hellotalk for meeting french qt's? I speak some french already if that helps
>>
>>2298246
>Really important for avoiding waste of time anons : let the girls text you first.
But how do I get them to text me in the first place (using hellotalk)
>>
QtCrawler doesn't work anymore, right? Every time I try to use it I don't see the buttons to visit all profiles.
>>
>>2298948
May not be a scam but why you are talking to a post-wall Thai roastie? Men travel to SEA to fuck girls half of their age, not above their age

In any case don't give her any money no matter what is her excuse

>>2298950
She broke up one week ago but had a profile for 5 months? Sounds strange unless she met her bf there and broke up quickly
>>
>>2298994
>why you are talking to a post-wall Thai roastie?
Forgive me, I'm new to the online coomgame. She looks attractive and supposedly is quite wealthy, plus she holds a conversation better than most. I don't mind going to France to stay in her hotel for free, so hoping it's legit. Might have to ask for a verification pic soon
>>
>>2298991
Use the Python version called qtcreeper.
>>
>>2299013
at least have a video call asap
>>
>>2299032
It's always amusing to see these types of projects using OOP best practices, as if "professionals" made these tools
>>
>>2298891
redpill me on qtcrawler
>>
>>2298914
>Take time to reply
I've been fucking up here, thanks for the reminder
>>
Someone redpill me on common scams, sometimes hot chicks message me and it's a little suprising but there's literally no red flags to think its a scam.
>>
>>2299093
>Interpals shows who visits your profile
>QTcreeper/crawler automatically visits profiles according to your specifications
>you get messages and profile visits back from users that are not uninterested in you
>>
>>2299097
is interpals still worth the time? everyone says its bots.
>>
Chad here, I'm coming to steal all the Turkish qts
>>
>>2299097
couldn't get qtcrawler to run - the userscript adds fine (and auto-labels it correctly) but it just doesn't display within tampermonkey extension. qtcreeper boots up and initiates the search fine, but it keeps coming back with zero results. the parameters are quite broad and I can see there are hundreds online that fit the criteria when I do a manual search. any issues with qtcreeper that you know of?
>>
>>2299166
I welcome the competition and hope you get some cuties bro
>>2298580
I have to agree with >>2298592
Don't waste your time and energy on a girl like this
>>
>>2299180
You modified "moderators" to "moderator" in the source code just like in the Github issue?
>>
Met an Iranian woman on there and we moved to WhatsApp. She’s about 38 and not religious. Quite pretty.

I told her after the video call she looked beautiful and then we ended up having phone/video sex. She was watching me and touching herself

She had post cum clarity today because she feels awful and wants to break it off

Woops..
>>
>>2299438
Kind of tragic that not even 45 yearold roasties from shithole countries want yall. Maybe you should focus on improving yourself
>>
>>2299447
Fucking based. He doesn't realize that international online dating is just like it is on your local towns Tinder and Bumble. Match with a girl, talk to her feverishly and macho for a few minutes, and then ask to meet up or at least move the convo to another app.
>>
>>2299438
Ovulations and menstruations, women can be horny af then once it's the biological next step they lose interest.
>>
what country has women like this?
>>
How do I attract qts on hellotalk?
>>
>>2299914
When I was young I met dozens just by spamming hello, hey, what's up, hello sir, but now at my age, a decent profile picture is needed. Take a decent profile picture, spam message the sluts, and start talking to them.
>>
>>2299915
Do you keep messaging them day after day? How do you keep the convo going for more than a day?
>>
File: 0c9[1].png (401 KB, 600x404)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>2299438
wtf are you doing? Sexing is for in person. Before then all chat. You meet them then bang them then you pretty much have a wife all setup.
>>
>>2299969
>How do you keep the convo going for more than a day?
They will reciprocate or eventually reciprocate how ever much you reach out to them and socialize with them. I hope you know how to socialize, if you don't, I'm not very good at it, all I would encourage you to do is just be your true authentic self, if your personality is attractive to a girl, then keep on talking, pro tip girls just wanna have fun, so if you have fun with them enough for enough time, like a week, you can start sexting and trading pics, but you have to be really nonchalant and chad about it, don't be a simp ever, I used to say romantic and loving things, and I think girls liked it, but at an adult age, it just turns women off immediately.
>>
>>2298580
Post her picture, we'll tell you if it's worth it.
>>
>>2299996
Would you simps really marry an eggless roastie who fucks losers like yall
>>
>>2300105
most people who travel are normie faggots anyway, of course they marry old roasties who have mixed babies.
>>
>>2298043
>how do people get Koreans?
They don't.
>>
>>2298175
>>2298165
>>2298160
These girls are locked up in China. Fucking useless talking with them unless you want to wait till 2084 when China opens up again.
>>
TOPKEK
I just know this guy is in this thread
>>
>>2300219
>since 2010 Coomer won all elections by 100%
>>
>>2300219
He just hasn't been caught yet
>>
>>2300242
>pedophile rapist named Gary Coomer
>living in a town called Sweet Home
>detective with the name Tracy White is on the case
They're just fucking with us, aren't they?
>>
>>2300242
America is a fucking meme at this point.
>>
Gentlemen, which messenger apps do you move these women onto afterwards?
Currently I'm using Telegram, Wire and IG (which isn't linked to anyone I know IRL of course).
Need apps that don't use your phone number, because I hold a lot of BTC & ETH on online platforms; not gonna risk being SIM-swapped.

My issue is temporarily hiding from women that keep pestering you the second you come online. I know I can just ignore/block them but I want to keep them in rotation without talking to them every fucking day. I'm aware you can hide offline on IG but when my follower/following count goes up they're going to know they're being ignored.

I'm probably just overthinking this and need to just ignore them though.
>>
>>2300348
Just use a burner SIM for something like Whatsapp (Europe), Line (Japan/Thailand) or Kakaotalk (Korea).
Telegram works pretty well though and from what I have used it has the most features.
>>
>>2298043
>how do people get Koreans?

Pretty easy if you're White.
>>
What should I even talk about with these Hello talk sloots after the first day of small talk? Is it worth suggesting voice chat before asking to meet up and moving onto Whatsapp. Also, someone suggested waiting for the girls to message you first, but how do I even get them to message me in the first place. So far all I've had are a few likes and a follow from one qt
>>
>>2300348
Is your IG a fake account with a lot of followers?
>>
>>2300362
>t. Brainlet who hasn't been to korea
>>
does anyone know if you view someone’s profile once, then again the next day, do you appear at the top of their most recent guests list, or does it only record the initial visit?
>>
>>2300469
It appears at the top. Found this out today when someone visited my profile for the second time in two days
>>
>>2300458
he’s right though. been on the site 3 days and I am having great convos with several Koreans already, with only one of whom I had to initiate. no offence but are you perhaps physically or socially repugnant?
>>2300362
unironically this
>>
>>2300472
based, thanks. will start screencapping their bios on my first visit from now on
>>
>>2298183
What app are you using anon?
>>
>>2300474
Good idea desu, I'm going to do the same thing
>>
>>2300485
Interpals my friend. What ones you using currently?
>>
>>2300473
Then you either got lucky, talking with some fugly ass bitches or a larping faggot. There has been plenty of threads (hell even just this one) of anons talking about how snobby Koreans are. I fucking hate it cause I'm trying to learn the language and these faggots have the highest stick up their ass. Haven't met a larger nationality that will just straight up ignore your messages. No problem talking with Thai. Chinese, German or Turkish girls (and my god are there a lot of Turks who message me). Just Koreans that are the problem.
>>
>>2300492
Sour grapes; wouldn’t waste my time if they were unattractive. I’m not even interested in learning Korean yet one of them offered to teach me unprompted.

I was half joking when I asked if you were physically or socially repugnant, but it seems that hit a little too close to home. You seem kinda entitled anon. The world owes you nothing, so see what value you can offer before expecting it from others, and you might get somewhere.
>>
>>2300472
shit is this on tandem? lmao its over for me.
>>
>>2300492
Turkish girls are hotter, cuter and far better behaved and feminine than Korean girls. Youre doing good and arent missing out on anything. Let Korean men deal with those asexual snobs, they have the lowest birth rate in the world for a reason, the only country in the world below even just a 1 child replacement rate.
>>
>>2300492
>There has been plenty of threads (hell even just this one) of anons talking about how snobby Koreans are

That's what trolls do, see what you incel losers are crying about then start making threads or posts to bait you. Works every time on coomers and frankly yall deserve it for simping nonstop to diseased whores
>>
Every single girl I've met on here has been a few bob short of a whatever that saying is

https://www.interpals.net/spongebob213
>>
>>2300730
A few bob short of a quid/pound I'm guessing.
If she's mentally handicapped, I'm not clicking that profile and showing up in her viewed history. Post a screencap my man.
>>
>>2300613
Oh I assumed we were talking about hellotalk. You might be safe anon
>>
>>2300730
this could be a bait account to dox anons by them showing up in the viewed list. i ain't clicking that shit
>>
>>2300797
i thought we were talking about interpals kek
>>
>>2300852
Just look at it using your dedicated creeping account.
>>
>>2300549
If I was socially repugnant why would I be getting Thais, Chinese, turk, etc girls messaging me? Use your brain you larping faggot.
>>2300628
I unironically want to go. Everyone I know who went there called it one of the best places they've visited. Not sure why Turkish girls are so aggressive online but I don't mind. Koreans are incredibly snobbish, judgemental and flakey. Annoying af.
>>
>>2300852
log out.
>>
Anyone else taking the older women pill? I find them much easier to talk too and they are really fun

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.