[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: firefox_oxOWfmCFAY.png (590 KB, 809x482)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
is this place good?
how are the people?
I'm thinking about applying to jobs in Pittsburgh
>>
>>2297827
They're yankees. Get ready for insane levels of incompetence, corruption, and aloofness
>>
It's Amerikkka, a commie shithole full of fat roasties, fat coloreds and thin Asians, all who hate you and have privilege over you under the law
>>
>>2297869
yeah, but I'm tired of living in the piss poor south
maybe miami wouldn't be that bad, but I've never lived in a majority hispanic area

>>2297912
I would be more worried about not being able to make friends, because I assume everyone is some cringe bugboy
I get along with people well, but it would be lonely not having anybody to hang out with irl
>>
Niggas invasion there, go Idaho before it's too late...
>>
Southwest PA is comfy
>nigs
Somewhat contained in their own neighborhoods in Pittsburgh like homewood, wilkinsburg etc
>>
>>2297931
> southern
> applying to jobs
you want texas unless you're stunning and brave, if so then go ahead and move to pittsburgh
>>
>>2297827
Pittsburgh's a great city, decent work for the area, cheap, good people (sarcastic, but not assholes), not overly PC away from the universities, but they mostly keep in their little area.
Very sport focused city, good Italian, Polish, Greek food

Winter's can be tough if you're not used to them, a car is necessary, and the roads are comically laid out due to the mountains and rivers
>>
>>2299226
Biden is shipping thousands to Idaho, can't have nice white communities in the commie shithole of America
>>
>>2297869
I grew up in York County. It was a Baltimore sleeper area before nogs moved in. But honestly, 90% of PA is closer to Ohio than the northeast. Cornfields with trucks flying confederate flags and such. There were three gun races in walking distance of my house in a town of 15000. Take this info as you will. And since it is a commonwealth, the variation of laws between counties is vast in some cases. I remember in highschool Philly decrimalized an ounce of weed where as at the same time in my town wine and liquor were state run, and it was illegal for beer stores to sell less than a 12 pack, before then, illegal to buy less than a case to curb alcohol consumption. It can be a beautiful state with the Poconos and some parts of Appalachia, but for the most part bland corn fields. The western part of the state is almost entirely different. Just what I remember growing up there for a vague shitty summary.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.