[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 33 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: ho-chi-minh.jpg (732 KB, 1430x858)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
What countries are unusually safe relative to their cost of living?
>>
>>2293961
Georgia, thailand, Laos
>>
Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria
>>
>>2293983
I went to Romania a few years back

Gypsies everywhere looking to rob you and prowling packs of livestock guardian dogs looking for bears and trespassers

Was neat outside of that
>>
Spain, Japan, Thailand.
>>
>>2293961
The United States of America.
>>
Taiwan, Portugal, Czechia, Oman, most of the US
>>
Isn't Vietnam safe?
>>
>>2293961
Cuba
>>
>>2294080
I'm in Da Nang and it's super safe.
>>
>>2293983
Hungary isn't really that cheap anymore, massive price increases in the last year or so
>>
>>2293961
Czech Republic probably has the highest level of safety relative to cost of living.
>>
>>2294080
It's just petty crime. Bag snatching , pick pockets, etc
Violent crime on foreigners is kinda rare unless you get involved with street hookers and get held up in the hotel room.
Viet on Viet violence is a thing though. I was with my wife at the Buddhist theme park in Saigon and a grab driver was being attacked by a group of men with big bamboo poles. Nothing to do with us but it was pretty scary. We quickly got the hell out of there.
>>
>>2294121
Thanks to Bidens war on Ukraine and causing 10 million refugees prices in eastern Europe went up, but it's a small price to pay to protect our democracy
>>
>>2295303
yes i might get involved with street hookers how did you know?
>>
Armenia and Georgia but liberal russians have made the capital cities ridiculously expensive
>>
>>2293961
P much most of SEA. Worst that'll happen is you'll get is ripped off by taxis or shop keepers
>>
>>2293983
bulgaria safe?

are you ok
>>
>>2297094
not true at all. Go Mindanao or sulu sea and tell me that or any filipino major city. The hotel right down the street from me in the main tourists area in angeles had a gunman shoot an exapt in the leg for his iphone. Mutlipe stabbing near SM clark as well. You just don't here about that stuff unless you live there for a while. Lots of countries in SEA are in similar situation if you go in the wrong places.
>>
Slovenia
>>
>>2297208
Philppines isn't SEA, it's the mexico of asia
>>
>>2298048
>phillipines is in Mexico

Amerilard education
>>
>>2298059
ESL-tier reading comprehension
>>
>>2297208
Scared of little pinoy manlets lol.

"In a recent 2022 Safety Index, the Philippines ranked the 59th Safest country out of 142 countries, above Canada (60), the United Kingdom (63), Australia (75), and the United States (86)."
>>
>>2298412
https://nypost.com/2022/08/03/mma-fighter-detains-nyc-assault-suspect-in-soho/

Pinoy manlets have to come to the usa to rescue you from jew golem niggers. How do you like that beta cuck Whyte boi
>>
>>2293961
this question depends heavily on what race you are

im black and feel pretty safe anywhere because nobody robs black guys

although i assume ill be jumped in certain areas if im seen with local women
>>
>>2293961
sierra leone - zero cost of living infinite danger.
0/infinity is still zero, thus it has the best price-danger ratio
Japan - infinity cost of living, zero danger. Thus, it has the worst price-danger ratio.
>>
>>2298579
You must be racist and not live amongst niggers because niggers will murder each other for a chicken leg, a weave or a pair of jordans
>>
>>2298059
yuropoor-tier reading comprehension
>>
>>2293961
most of SEA and eastern europe
>>
>>2298589
>0/infinity
You mean 0/0 amerilard?
>>
>>2294005
this. south dakota is literally cheap af
>>
>>2298599
I think he means abroad.
Obviously in America we're more likely to get robbed or killed by our own people in a hood you're not from because poor African-American youth are tragically tribal.

But a white person is more likely to get robbed abroad.
>>
>>2293961
Bosnia feels almost like Croatia or Slovenia while having 2-4x lower standard of living. Serbia too anywhere outside of Belgrade. The entire Balkans is incredibly safe but incredibly boring at the same time.
>>
>>2293972
What ocean?
>>
>>2297208
My wife is from Mindanao and I live there most of the time. It's completely safe everywhere except maybe Zamboanga.
>It's dangerous in Angeles City
You're in a third world shit hole country and spending time in the worst town in the entire country filled with deadbeats, drug addicts and prostitutes and wondering why there is crime going on. Really boggles the mind.
>>
>>2293961
Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, HK, Vietnam, Thailand. I'd say Eastern Europe to a degree too but East Asia is more safe. Thailand is safe but full of shitty scams you need to watch out for.
>>
>>2298059
>>>2298085 >>2298608
>>>2298048
>>phillipines is in Mexico
>Amerilard education

PI literally part of Mexico during Spanish Empire.

Educated people --like Americans --know this.

Go back to pre-school, fool.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.