[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 17 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File deleted.
I don't like being scammed. Where can I go to not have to worry about some person tying a bracelet to my wrist and demanding money, or some drink scam pulled off by disappearing girls, or some ladder scam like in Belarus.
>>
>>2268025
Wyoming USA
>>
>>2268025
Flowood, Mississippi USA.
You can go to a real Southern Mega Church. Shop at a real American Big-Box retail store. Eat at Chik-fil-A. And try not to drink yourself to death like the locals. But it is really safe.
>>
Sydney Australia. I haven't spoken to anyone in 1 week.
We also have zero gypsies and basically no street scammers
>>
>>2268025
>some ladder scam like in Belarus.
wat?
>>
>>2268040
you guys really like to give out these gems dont you. well, thanks
>>
>>2268071
Never heard of the Belarusian ladder scam have you? Well it usually starts with an old man asking for help. He claims he lost something on the roof and is too old to climb the ladder to get it. Once you get on the ladder the old man runs away and suddenly a gang of buff Belarusians come around the corner and start shaking the ladder demanding your wallet or they'll make you fall. Or if your already on the roof they simply take the ladder with them after you throw your wallet down leaving you stranded for perhaps days.
>>
>>2268152
Has this actually happened to anyone? I googled it and found nothing.
>>
>>2268067
Its the type of lonesomeness that drives people to despair. I fucking hated the 3 years I spent there.
>>
>>2268025
The Anglosphere
>>
>>2268025
Imagine not immediately shoving someone who got too close to you in a foreign country. i wish a n1ggor would try to tye a bracelet to me.
>>
>>2268025
Avoid popular tourist areas. That's where all the scammers hang out, for obvious reasons. Looking and acting like a local (blending into the crowd) helps as well. Failing that, all inclusives or other restricted or gated off areas can keep the freelance grifters out, while the employees are (hopefully) less likely to rip you off cause they want to keep their jobs.
>>
This >>2268312

And Scandinavia in general. Never got any issue. The countries are not very touristy and the people there are not possessed by some gypsy spirit.
>>
>>2268309
They're gonna gang up on you and the police is always on their side
>>
>>2268289
Why would someone do that, just go on the internet and lie?
>>
In your mind you are a killer.
You are looking for prey.
The vibes you give off will keep you safe with this mindset.
Can basically go anywhere.
>>
>>2268404
Pretty sure this board is a place for people to help one another.
>>
>>2268289
Sounds like he made it up lol
>>
>>2268152
>they simply take the ladder with them after you throw your wallet down leaving you stranded for perhaps days.
lol skill issue
>>
>>2268519
According to whom? This ain't reddit bud, there is no such rule
>>
>>2268558
no it's real. I'm ashamed to say it actually happened to me.
>>
Don’t let someone put a bracelet on you. Don’t go for drinks with out of your league girls who just appear to you with no effort.
Suddenly no longer scammed you can travel wherever.
>>
bumping for interest

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.