[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1655536342046.png (644 KB, 960x570)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
Is it safe to travel to Russia? If not, how long will it probably take after
whenever the war ends? And share your experiences. (t. Indian)
>>
Yes Russia is fine to go to unless you think they are evil, then fuck off and stay away
>>
Being Indian you may get verbally abused by meathead drunken retards and stared at by everyone else for being different, but at least you won't have to go through so much shit whilst getting a visa, as Westerners do since the invasion started.
There's a lot of theft so be aware of your belongings.
>>
File: z-murmansk-.jpg (83 KB, 939x496)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Full seriousness, are Americans allowed in?

I would come wearing Z material in support of them liberating the malorussians.
>>
>>2264938
If you're American, it will deservedly not be safe for you
>>
>>2264953
another black guy here, can confirm. men are pretty racist but women are surprisingly friendly. it was pretty easy to get laid
>>
Fuck Russia and fuck Russians. Weirdass backwards mobster country full of weirdass backwards mobster people. Literally white niggers.
>>
>>2264938
I wouldn't recommend going there if you're Russian.
>>
>>2265019
>white American male of fighting age traveling to Russia 2022
They'll tail you and after a few days accuse of you of being a glowie, and throw you in prison as a political pawn.
>>
>>2265025
Similar experience. I'm Turkish and always score Russian pussy when I visit.
>>
>>2265025
>>2265079
This. I'm from Nigeria and drowning in pussy here.
>>
File: FU-v2eiUUAI2MN6.png (315 KB, 735x584)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>2265049
Yeah that was my guess too, but I figured if I was not the only one it might be cool.
>>
>>2265021
I'm Slavic though and look the part. Can't I just pretend to be a mute or something?
>>
>>2265019
based and dragonball z pilled.
>>
>>2265086
This. I'm from the Falklands and drowning in pussy here too
>>
>>2264938
Foreigner in Russia here
It's pretty safe and the locals will welcome you with open arms. They might invite you for a drink or whatever, have fun conversations. The streets are clean, the weather is great, and you don't have to worry about getting robbed or anything. Everyone is having a normal life since the sanctions haven't done much to Russia.

I do recommend learning basic Russian because it's difficult to get by with just English.
>>
>>2265521
This is 100% my impression of the place after two months there. Loved it and want to go back. I have some questions anon.
1. What city are you in?
2. What city/place do you recommend for clubbing?
3. Any possible way for a digital nomad to stay there long term?
4. Hows your life there? What you do?
5. The mandatory how are girls cooming question.
>>
>>2265521
t. vladimir vladimirovich
>>
>>2265521
>I do recommend learning basic Russian
How long would you have to learn Russian for before you can comfortably get around as a tourist?
>>
>>2265521
Are you an American? I love Russia and Russian people, but their government can and will arrest you to use you as a political pawn if they feel like it.
>>
>>2265791
Where are the proofs???

>>2265532
>3. Any possible way for a digital nomad to stay there long term?
One year visa allows 90 day stay during 180 day period
If you want to stay longer you need to have other arrangements such as "studying"
>>
>>2264938
>Is it safe to travel to Russia?
It was pretty fine when I traveled there 4 years ago. Saint P is beautiful, an even the smaller towns were pretty well-kept and the people were friendly. I went to Pskov, Novgorod, Leningrad, and Karelia oblasts, the larger federal roads are great but if you decide to get somewhere deeper like in the national parks or near smaller villages, it's completely off-road and be ready to change your tires. Also cell networks are shit if you're not near a big city, pretty much 3G all day with occasional drops to 2G in the wilderness.
Another thing to keep in mind is that Russians drive like absolute madmen, always stay alert when crossing roads cause they will go 0-60 on their Ladas just to make it though the intersection. Honestly this was the most wild thing I've encountered. Other than that it was a smooth sailing and everywhere I went people were always very helpful and kind.
>>
>>2265079
>>2265086

I've never been to Russia but can confirm when I do visit I will be swarmed by Siberian punanny.
>>
>>2265079
I'm an alien from gelactron universe 5 and I do can confirm that I always score Russian pussy when I visit.
>>
>>2265049
Tens of thousands of Americans visit Russia every year and nothing happens to them you retarded mutt.
>>
>>2265795
90 days is fine. I have two passports so maybe I could double dip. Is it even open right now? Im a little worried about the money situation. sometimes when I run out of cash I go to an ATM, apparently that no longer works due to sanctions.
>>2265791
>THEY WIL1 AREST YOUZ AND YUSE YOUZ AZ A PAWN!
This is your mind on CNN
>>
Where do I go to get Krokodil?
>>
>>2265532
Currently in Kazan, today hasn't been as sunny as I'd like it to be. You'd be surprised to hear Novosibirsk is my fav city for clubbing, but they know how to do it right.
>Any possible way for a digital nomad to stay there long term?
Technically, you can stay in Russia long-term. I recommend opening an unsanctioned bank where SWIFT works like Tinkoff or Raiffeisenbank. I've heard people using KoronaPay and cryptocurrency to make money transfers.

>>2265789
I'd say 3 months is enough to get by as a tourist.

>>2265791
Kek
>>
>>2265813
faggot

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.