[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

This thread is meant to encompass traveling of all sorts, stories of any kind, and advice from anons on any topic in any part of SEA. Everyone is welcome.
>>
Which country in SEA (or the world) has the horniest and freakiest women? I fucking hate how trying new things or me wanting to fuck 4x a day is like pulling teeth with white women.
>>
The only thing I have on my mind right now is cooming in pinay pussy
>>
>>2262928
How do you avoid child support in this era of online DNA databases?
>>
>>2262928
My too, travelsister. Let's go fuck some pinoy ass!
>>
>>2262922
Someone give me the deets on getting around in Manila. How much should I expect to pay for a trike from Makati to Tondo? What are the best alternatives to Grab? Is the LRT and trikes the best way to get around cheaply?
>>
>>2262931
If a pinay can prove a child is mine, I will support them. I’m not going to let my genetic legacy wallow in poverty.
>>
>>2262935
>creampie and dimp as many desperate pinays as possible
>act like you wouldn’t let your child grow up in poverty
>>
>>2262939
I’m okay with creamping the same pinay pussy over and over as long as she’s not annoying. I don’t necessarily need diversity
>>
/SEA/ general is not the sex tourism general anons. You can talk about a lot of things different than how to have sex with women right?
>>
Black guy here; gibs it to me straight. Where's the best place for me to get laid? Where's the worst?? NO SUGAR COATING IT
I already wasted $8000 visiting Poland since everyone one /pol/ and /trv/ said it was a good place for guys like me. It wasn't, at all. In fact I was hated and mocked all the time.
>>
>>2262982
What’s there to do in SEA other than women? I guess seeing Manila beaches would be neat.
>>
>>2262982
yeah but why? A happy pee pee is a happy me me :)
>>
>>2262984
Instead of going somewhere with no plan maybe install tinder and set your location to a place you want to visit and see if you pick up qts that will show you around. If you just want sex buy a hooker. You don’t need to fly anywhere for that, there are hookers everywhere
>>
>>2262934
bump
>>
>>2262985
Scuba?
Hiking?
Buy a cheap bike and ride through Vietnam?
Even drugs!
Stop objectifying poor SEA women...
>>
>>2262984
>>2263002
>Black guy here
Not Asia. Sorry
You are just a step over pajeets. Even if you have money.
>>
Are Philippines summers really that bad? If I go in late August am I going to be miserable?
>>
File: 1652230820511.webm (1.01 MB, 1080x1138)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB WEBM
What's the most realistic estimate of when the Phils will open up?
>>
>>2263034
It's been open already for the vast majority of people. No restrictions at all if you're triple vaxxed. Although I have a sneaking suspicion you're unvaxxed, since you have to ask.
>>
>>2263037
I am triple vaxxed but I think you still need a PCR test and to be tested once you've arrived. Am I wrong?

Bong btw if that matters.
>>
>>2263044
Any kind of Covid testing prior to departure is waived if you are triple vaxxed. I did OHP this morning for my flight on Thurs. Got my barcode and only had to fill in dates and upload my vax cert.
>>
How do hookers work in bangkok? Do I rent hotel room? Bring them there or do they have rooms?
>>
>>2263048
There are short time rooms. Some gogobars have rooms upstairs too (most of them are still closed tho). Massage place you fuck I'm a wooden cubicle or behind a curtain lol.
Just get an hotel close to the funny places nigga, short time rooms are a waste of money.
>>
>>2263050
Hotels are expensive tho
>>
>>2262947
You are a true gentleman
>>
>>2263056
Where the fuck were you going to sleep retard?
>>
>>2263059
Hostel
>>
>>2263056
Just fuck them wherever you're staying at if you're a tourist. Who cares. You only have to worry about getting a separate place to fuck hoes if you live there or stay somewhere that isn't girl friendly.
>>
>>2263063
Ill fuck em in the 16 person shared roomrsw4y
>>
>>2263062
Cheap bastard. Girls hate guys like you and can smell your kind from a mile.
Anyway if you are going to whore you need hotel. Period. It's fucking Thailand a nice double room near Nana is cheap as fuck you dirty bastard.
>>
File: 1405741039888.jpg (45 KB, 600x400)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>2263068
>rsw4y
this fucking guy
>>
File: pepe punch.jpg (18 KB, 575x512)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>2263068
>rsw4y
>>
>>2263068
fucking kek
>>
>>2263050
I tried one of their rooms they use to "service" their customers and it felt like they recorded everything, not to mention it felt like some mafia dude would kick in the door any second and rob my ass. It didn't feel even remotely safe or comfortable. After that experience or whatever you want to call it, I just brought them to my room if I met someone when I was out drinking. But on my last trip I ordered girls (or "companions" as they call them) to my room through an app, it felt like ordering food
>>
>>2262984
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH please be real
>>2263077
>>2263078
ok what is that?

Lets not turn this into a putrid pinay poop fest. thailand is the superior cooming destination and so id like to recommend we steer away from the country where the entire malls escalators don't work, the food sucks ass, 90% of women look like mongrel chicken nuggets with burn skin.

Basically, just acknowledge that thailand is superior and then you can say whatever you want

thanks!
>>
>>2263117
I can read the signs in the Philippines. I can't even read the letters in Thailand.
>>
>>2263121
the thai signs are also in english. cope harder, poopster pinoy
>>
>>2263126
How do you even communicate with Thai bitches? I want a nice romantic evening with an impoverished girl, not a cocksleeve.
>>
>>2263127
Kek
>>
>>2263138
gj generalizing 1.4 billion people. dont let a vocal minority brainwash you
>>
I have 2-3 weeks to go to South East Asia in September.

Should I go to Thailand, Philippines or Cambodia? I mostly just want to look around and relax and enjoy third-world vibes, maybe do a few touristy things.

>Food looks kind of shit in Philippines
>Thai food is alright I guess
>Don't know shit about Cambodia

I've been to Vietnam and tempted to go there again, but thought I may as well try something different.
>>
>>2262922
>Everyone is welcome.

Even the poojeet creampie poster?!
>>
>>2263149
Thailand on that time budget
>>
>>2263147
I'm sorry to say. But most of the world see black people as a lower caste. The Middle East and North Africa especially, but also South East Asia, very much East Asia, Eastern Europe, a few chunk of Central America after the the big Carib migration, and whiter parts of South America.
Western Europe has a sizable minority who dislikes immigrants especially Somali and Eritrean. I can't say for central Asia or India. But the Indian diaspora in Afrika sure don't like them as well.
Sub-Saharan Africa also have alot of hostility towards each other, though thankfully it's getting alot better.

Humans generally have an inherent in-group preference, and it is especially strong in third and second world countries.
Most of the world is racist, don't let the small white minority of the world (US/EU) fool you.
It sucks, it really does, travelling can help with clearing your own racism, but it shows you how racist the world really is. It will take generations to change, and it won't happen in some places, but it's getting better.
>>
>>2263105
The app is called???
>>
>>2263239
Traveling actually made my racism against blacks much worse. In China the only people ever making a scene or causing trouble were black people. A black coworker refused to eat with chopsticks and demanded the restaurant get a fork and knife for her. Another black coworker called home every day to the US to speak with her kids. Neither would learn Chinese despite being there for 5+ years. Just an endless list of annoyances. In group dinners neither would contribute to the payment, so they stopped getting invited. Then complained about racism and being left out.
>>
>>2263252
Spending Time with niggers will make you racist.

There's a reason they are hated everywhere. In every place they spread, they always manage to get to the bottom rung. Curious
>>
Imagine traveling half way across the world for low tier pussy.
>>
>>2263252
God this pisses me off. I’m honestly just going to beat the shit out of one if I see a monkey being obnoxious in SEA. It’ll be the fury unleashed after having to pretend they are human in the USA.

>>2263269
>spending time with them makes you hate them

Actually there are studies showing white infants are inherently opposed to playing toys with black babies kek, not memeing it’s a real study. Nature intended them to be monkeys, and usa has subverted that.

Like I said, I’ve dealt with them enough in the USA, if I see one get even the slightest out of line over there I’ll wait until they are in a dark alley…..
>>
>>2263252
Were those blacks Americans?
>>
>>2262931
>How do you avoid child support in this era of online DNA databases?
You don't. I love cooming and siring kids, but I support them. Even 500 euro a month goes a long way in SEA, and if you make an effort, you can get hapa kids into international schools pretty easily. Don't deliberately get hookers and super poor girls pregnant because then your kids won't have a good life. But a middle class or higher hapa in SEA is their version of life on easy mode.
>>
>I’m hungry anon, can we go to Jollybee and watch movies at your place after?

What do here bros (pic related)
>>
>>2263557
“Ok”
And then buy her fast food and fuck her and cuddle watching movies
>>
>>2262984
probably South America, it was the only place Patrice O Neal said he enjoyed, also in the north England there are so many burners so you might do well if you are a stereotype and like the white people fat and stupid
>>
>>2263615
Patrice was seeing prostitutes though. Prostitutes are different and don’t give a shit what you look like if you pay well. You can travel anywhere and find girls that will fuck you for enough money
>>
I've heard PH has nixxed travel insurance, but do you still need travel insurance to head to Thailand/Bali/Vietnam?
>>
What's the best SEA country to go on psychadelic trips? Any experiences?
>>
>>2263618
>You can travel anywhere and find girls that will fuck you for enough money
True but some areas might offer better for customer experience or service. In some places, practices might be down to an art.
>>
>>2263557
mega larp. no way thats a pinay. more proof required
>>
>>2263787
kys
>>
>>2263796
Dilate, the microniggers will steal peoples stuff for food
>>
>>2262931
it's basically impossible to prove if they're born out of wedlock for US citizens
>>
>>2263037
What if I'm only double vaxxed? Am I not allowed in?
>>
>>2263787
Dude wtf man
why do you have this shit?
get help
>>
File: 1408238765643.jpg (261 KB, 876x584)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>2262922
I thought my radar was pretty good but I seriously cannot tell if this is a tranny or not.. we matched but idk, opinions? I'm leaning 60% on the side of male

ig prinsesakimmy
>>
>>2263835
>female feet
>female knees
>female shoulders
>female waist
>literally a picture of her wearing a thong
rent free
>>
>>2263835
That's All Gore, a tranny
>>
File deleted.
>>2263837
>manly face
>front bulge in thong
>>
>>2263837
The face throws everything off. Do I just straight up ask? If the answer's no then it's for sure game over anyway.
>>
>>2263840
Ask for a photo of her pussy.
>>
>>2263840
I've got insta, why not I ask her for you? That way you're covered.
>>
>>2263841
I haven't spoken to her (presumeming she is in fact a female) yet. That sounds a bit crass?
>>2263847
Is that sus? Sure I guess.
>>
>>2263849
Ok I asked. I'll report back with the answers. If she sends her pussy which I also asked for I'll post it on /s/ with a link
>>
>>2263408
>I’ll wait until they are in a dark alley…..
Then you won't see them you dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1408757986286.jpg (54 KB, 271x263)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>2263853
>>
>>2263796
>>2263828
Filtered
>>
>>2263433
Of course
>>
>>2263402
obese pussy is disgusting
>>
>>2263796
>>2263798
what was posted?
>>
>>2263402
This.
>>
>>2263655
Gili Islands near Lombok in Indonesia was quite well known for shrooms, and for authorities/locals turning a blind eye to it. Never been though and no idea what that scene is like post coof.
>>
>>2263835
As a SEAfag myself (Filipino)... I think it's a he, bro. Look closely at the shape of his body. His shoulders, his legs... a bit too muscled for a woman. In my opinion, anyway.
>>
>>2263904
Maybe it's my post nut clarity but I'm pretty disgusted with myself with how I've acted in SEA. I'm sorry for treating your women like I have. I need to find Jesus.
>>
>>2263882
someone who thinks they're a main character for torturing monkeys
>>
I’m going to Manila end of August, going to watch for cheap tickets for the next couple of weeks. Also going to change my tinder profile to be in Philippines. Any tips for finding good women? I want to fuck obviously but I don’t want to get baby trapped or STDs.
>>
>>2263904
Thanks bro, he/she/it ignored me anyway. Off to other fish! MABUHAY!!!
>>
>>2263904
How do I meet Flip dudes? No homo. Where do 30 year old single Flip men hang out?
>>
>>2263882
>>2263828
>>2263796
For those who, like me, are insatiably curious about deletions and would go to the archive to see what it was, >>2263787 is literally someone torturing a small monkey that is tied up to a rack, beating it on the head until it bleeds and punching its testicles. It's about on the same level as shoveldog.

>>2263798
KYS before you go on a shooting rampage, you sick piece of shit.
>>
>>2263902
According to another thread, Indonesia is forcibly vaccinating travelers on arrival.
>>
>>2262984

Just stay in the US and thugmaxx. Then you go' have white bishes jumpin up n down on yo dick n sheeeit
>>
>>2264147
Why do antivax virgins of /pol/ have to bring up their fear of vaccines in literally every single thread, no matter how off-topic?
>>
>>2264276
>a comment about Indonesia is off topic to a comment about Indonesia
>>
Any good clinics in Manilla bros? Got too drunk and barebakced a streetwalker. wanna get checked just to be safe
>>
>>2264276
You're probably pissed that they only force you to get one shot. Sex-havers just can't get enough, right?
>>
File: file.png (122 KB, 471x401)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>2264105
I'm from a smaller city so I can't really answer your question, sorry. And I don't even hang out that much myself.

You might have luck in the hostels or on groups on Facebook or something. Hobby groups too.
>>
planning a trip to thailand with some friends for a month in october/november. was looking at bangkok, phuket, and chirang mai. anything i should replace?
also what should I be using to book a place to stay? looking for a bigger place (3 bedrooms)
>>
>>2264460
>chirang mai
chiang mai sorry
>>
>>2264460
>book a place
Check booking.com, airbnb and agoda.

>only 3 places in 1 month
You can roam around the entire country for 1 month. Consider Bangkok -> Chiang Mai -> Chiang Rai -> Pai, then fly back to bangkok and head for the south/islands.

Bangkok is a 4 day visit, you can see the others in 2-3 days each while doing activities.
>>
>>2264460
A month you have plenty of time to go to other places. I personally liked Koh phi phi and Krabi/ Railay more than Phuket. I haven't been to the other side to Koh samui, phanang etc. I was solo travelling and so wasn't going to go to a full moon party on my own, but if you have friends its possibly worth trying to do, thats the start of the 'high season', shouldn't have too much rain and now Thailand has dropped many entry requirements, im sure lots more people will be going. Khao Sok national park if worth it for a night on the lake on a floating hut, very affordable and not super far from Phuket.

Im also odd in that I loved Bangkok; most people hate it and everyone said to me; go up to chiang mai, its so much better. I didnt hate CM, but its not amazing.
>>
>>2263859
Just an update, they haven't responded yet. They haven't posted anything on Instagram in 7 days. Still monitoring
>>
Good news: ‘Thailand Pass’ registration scheme to be lifted from 1 July 2022

https://www.tatnews.org/2022/06/thailand-pass-registration-scheme-to-be-lifted-from-1-july-2022/
>>
>>2262926
Based. How old are you?
>>
>>2264740
Read the link. Vaxxed chads require nothing. Antivax virgins need a test still.
>>
>>2264480
Sorry bro, probably penis equipped.
>>
Where do I go for pinay wife
>>
>>2264907
I'm thinking so too. that face is unsettling
>>
>>2264930
Philippines, Hawaii, or Korean Juicy bars; all filled with flips.
>>
>Switch tinder to Manila
Holy shit there's a lot of trannies. Also I'm not getting the hundreds of matches I was expecting compared to PinaLove. Should I just give it more time?
>>
>>2263835
If you can't tell then you're hopelessly fucked and shouldn't even go to SEA. You're gonna get fucking HIV.
>>
>>2262931
what's sea child support like? 10$ a month?
>>
>>2265085
In most countries it's not even enforced if you're not married to the girl, so the people worried about child support are complete fuckups either way so who cares
>>
>>2262984
>He actually fell for the Slavs love blacks meme
You're lucky the worst thing you suffered was blue balls. Pols have a national identity, and as you found out firsthand that means it is significantly harder to find a white woman inclined to degrade herself with you. You went to a white ethnostate and were surprised that you weren't welcome. SPOILERS: Black people aren't exactly known for the admiration for or appreciation of other cultures, you had zero plausible deniability; *everyone* knew why you were there.

If you can't get laid at home, you won't get laid while abroad. If you're from the states, the easiest place for you to get laid is probably... the states, trashy white chicks are in abundance. Aside from that, parts of South America, and... imagine this... Africa.

This is assuming your fitness and grooming is on point.

Sweden and Norway are also an option, but your game would need to be on point.

But, perhaps the most important piece of advice I can give you, given the thread we're in, is don't even bother with Asia. Much like Pajeet, you won't even be able to pay for it.
>>
>>2262931
>>2263803
>>2265085
>>2265098
Regardless of what anything might say on paper, the actual process and practical application of some random SEA thot coming after you for child support is so prohibitively bureaucratic as to be a non-issue.

Also, if creampie'ing randos is your thing most Pinay are just happy to receive the blessing of a hapa baby.
>>
>>2263827
bump, halp pl0x
>>
>>2262922
>makes meme about how white women age like milk
>is probably a white man who also ages like milk
Why dont you mayofaggots wear sunscreen? I've seen 28 year old white guys who look 40.
>>
>>2263037
Mrna takers are so cool and smart...
>>
>>2265282
Men look rugged, women look haggard.
>>
went to a massage parlor and they didn’t have any hot girls, so i felt like too much of an asshole to leave and the bitch started with her fucking mouth and i was so disgusted that i couldn’t get hard, so i suffered through an hour and didn’t cum lol i think i’ll just stick to tinder
>>
>>2265242
What is the likelihood of a Chinese, Latin American or MENA girl you impregnated getting international child support?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>2265282
>mayofaggots
I don't know if I qualify on account of how much Iberian/Aegean DNA I have, but I can feel on my skin if I need sunscreen that day, and if I need it, it goes on. Is this a thing, white people not using sunscreen? If anything white mombies seem kind of obsessive about the stuff.

I think it has more to do with dietary, lifestyle, and social factors as much, if not more than anything else.
>>
>>2264280
> schizo comments are on-topic
for you
>>
File: highwaytothewallzone.jpg (78 KB, 640x643)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>2265428
>MENA
No fucking clue. Hoping to hit up Morocco and Tunisia in 2023, assuming the faggotry around the coof is over by then. I'm vaxxed I just don't wanna deal with the bullshit, ya know?

>China
Extremely variable, there is so much cultural and international relations shit to unpack and consider I can't really give you an answer of use to you. Chinese girls aren't really trying to "trap" foreigners, though. Birth control is widely available and widely used. I miss Shanghai.

>Latin America
Very difficult to practically enforce/prove on her part, and any proof she'd supply would have to be a from a trusted (read: based in your country) authority. There's not a lot of Brazilians or Colombians with the means or inclination to come to the states and press the issue.

If you get a Latin chick pregnant and bail she's not going to worry about running you down, she's going to find some local or tourist betabuxx, let him hit it, and pin it on him.

A girl I was dating in Brazil came from a good, politically connected family, and her "dad" wasn't her dad, and everyone knew but him. Like literally everyone, the family, family friends, the cheese bread vendor, everyone. I was taken aback, but this is apparently very common. Still told him when she stepped out of line and I had to end things.

This is also a pretty common move in SEA; one of my fwb/the mother of one of my daughters in BKK has been pulling this on some Norwegian dipshit since 2014. Her telling me I was pregnant went like this
>I'm pregnant.
>Congratulations!
>It's yours.
>I don't think so.
>OK.
There was an understanding, and she changed the subject. I still beat that pussy up every time I'm in town, and this dude sends money every month to a woman he fucked once almost a decade ago.

There are two types of men in this world; men who make things happen, and men who let things happen to them. All you have to do is decide which one you are, and everything else falls into place.
>>
>>2265242
It's Father's Day.
Anybody ITT have hapa kids in SEA?
>>
>>2265428
The Chinese girl and the MENA girl aren't going to keep your kid.
>t. lived there and know shit
>>
>>2265382
Anon....a 28 year old man will always look better than a 40 year old man.
>>
>>2265480
Dude, a woman could pay $30 for a DNA test and connect it to you or your closest relative through databases.
>>
>>2265489
Would you need to get half serious with the Chinese girl and wait until it's too late to abort, like 6 months, then flee like a nigger?

I really wanna have high IQ kids, but don't wanna put in the effort and waste my time being married to some foid
>>
>>2265506
No you will literally need to marry her and have the house before she considers having the baby. Chinese and MENAs aren't retarded flips and mutts. They have the brain cells to know how to properly settle down. In all my years in China I never met a bastard half breed. Didn't spend THAT much time in MENA I'm positive you won't be able to.
>MUH AY-Q
You know what else influences having a high IQ? Having a father.
>>
I think I am converting. 36 single, fit as a fiddle but every single white girl is fat
>>
>>2265493
True I am leaner and fitter than before but I looked better at 28 than 36
>>
>>2265499
now explain how she's going to get child support out of that
>>
>>2265506
This >>2265510 anon is right about Chinese in China but he has an obviously biased opinion on the matter of a man spreading his seed. My advice is that you find high IQ women everywhere who want a kid, and you don't need to trick them to do it. You just need to look for women in their late 20s and (especially) 30s. Be open with what you want and you'll find some takers.
>>
Does /trv/ like Indonesia?
Seems to hardly get talked about compared to Thailand/Vietnam/Philippines
>>
>>2262922
I take it you have never actually been to Asia. Women who work outside in the sun age just as poorly as western women, minus the tats and fat slob figure.
>>
Is it easy to tell the trannies from the girls in real life? Because on dating apps it's kinda really fucking hard. Trannies know how to pass in SEA.
>>
>>2265429
The three on the left are vegans and second from right is between five and nine years older than the rest.
>>
>>2262984
Nigger
>>
>>2265699
Anon, I
>>
>>2265608
Now? Nothing. In 20 years, probably something. The world is getting more connected, more developed and feminism is spreading so you'll get fucked eventually when she comes asking for backpay of child support.
>>
>>2265750
They will never pass. Real life is way easier to tell they can't use filters and you can hear their manly voices.
>>
>>2265750
>Trannies know how to pass in SEA.
The larping faggots who never travelled on this board annoy me to no end. 95% of trannies you see in SEA is incredibly obvious that they are a man.
>>
>>2265701
They age poorly but they still age better than white people. Asians have more melanin on their skin. The people who age the best will be Africans. Diet, drug abuse, skincare, avoiding the sun/sunscreen and exercise all play a role.
>>
Stories of getting SEA girls pregnant without having to pay for child support?
I need to fap.
>>
For someone staying private rooms in hostels, and not going near whores, how much money do you think I'd need for a month in Thailand?
Baht or USD thanks
>>
>>2265832
Impossible to give an answer without knowing where in Thailand you're going. The cheapest private hostel rooms are about the same price (or a bit more expensive) than the cheapest hotel rooms, which are about 300 baht/night. Three Thai street food meals for 40-60 baht each, add 100 baht for water/juice/caffeine, so maybe 250 baht/day. Your cellphone SIM will cost 100 baht/week for unlimited data at the slowest speeds (1-2 Mbps). Take all of these expenses and round up to 600 baht/day. Any travel except by walking, toiletry/hygiene purchases, laundry, etc, will be extra. 600 baht/day is (currently) $17 USD, or 510 USD month.
If you up your budget to 600 USD that gives you 22,000 baht (about 150% the average Thai worker's income) and 730 baht/day, which should cover you extra minimal expenses so you're not dirty and stinky and sitting inside all day.
If you get a local girlfriend and you take dates by going to the beach and night markets, paying for her meals, etc, you can budget a minimum 100 baht extra/day ($85 USD/month). This assumes you're young looking and fit and/or handsome. If you're not at least a couple of these things, you're not going to get a Thai girl willing to invest her time in a poor farang, but you'll still at least be able to get laid.
>>
>>2265818
Vast majority of Thai girls I've meet have a baby with a dead beat Thai father then end up marrying to some retarded mutt or europoor who adopts the child and takes them back home.
>>
>>2265846
Cheaper than I expected. Any pitfalls to look out for? Other than me being a dipshit and falling for scams that is.
>>
How do you guys talk to non-pro Thai women? They won't stop to give me the time of day
>>
>>2265852
Transportation costs to get anywhere - this will all depend on where you live. The cheapest places are furthest away from where you generally want to be. Rooms that are walking distance from all the places you want to go will be more expensive. It's generally cheaper to stay in cheap hotels than private hostel rooms, and much higher quality of life too, with no worrying about stupid hostel rules (no guests, no drinking/eating in rooms, sharing bathrooms, etc).
Farang pricing based on your skin color. You can't get a tuktuk or motorbike taxi for the same price a Thai can. Night market food vendors will often ask for more money than the Thai person buying the same thing. If you learn enough Thai to order stuff in the language you will go a long way to avoiding this.
Phuket and the south have island prices, meaning meals will cost 50% more, store items are 25% more, but you can still find cheap hotels, just not as many of them. Pattaya is cheap but has nothing to do unless you whore or want to date a ladyboy who's a whore. Hard to find normal girls to date in Pattaya. Bangkok is big but suffers from the distance/transportation/room pricing conundrum. (Still, you can do it all in Bangkok, if you need the big city sprawl energy.) Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai are probably more up your alley. All the prices I quoted are easily available there, people are more laid back, and lots of other low budget types have blazed the trail before you.
Dating can be a real drain on your finances if you pick the wrong girl, but with the right girl she can school you, show you stuff you'd never find on your own, and help you settle and integrate.
Beware of any Thai guy older than you who is very friendly. They want something from you. Same is to be said for almost anyone in Thailand who comes up and is friendly to you, but you don't want to shut down everyone or else you'll just be suspicious and alone. Don't let anyone know your budget because it's still rich to them.
>>
>>2265860
The ones interested in farang are going to farang clubs/bars (and you can be sure they've had miles of white dick) or looking online. Online dating apps is where most will start their journey looking for a farang boyfriend. If you having nothing to hide, you can also use Facebook and send random friend requests to girls you come across - some will accept and begin chatting with you.
>>
>>2265868
Thanks for the tips
And yeah, I've had my share of good and bad experiences with friendly people in Vietnam - I've had very cool times getting shouted drinks by older blokes at bars who just want a white guy to pull pussy, and I've been utterly scammed by older blokes who played long cons on me. C'est la vie I guess.
>>
>>2265846
You need to allocate more for transport. Two short subway/skytrain trips + short taxi ride will be already more than 100B
Outside Bangkok motorbike will be at least 200B (including fuel), it's easily almost 100USD per month for transport
>>
>>2265850
This is how Lisa from blackpink was made.
>>
>>2265870
It's good you've got some experience, but compared to Thailand, you'll find Vietnamese people much more guileless than Thai. Different national characters, different values instilled by propaganda and education, less knowledgeable and interested in the outside world, etc. Thai businesses are run terribly, customer service is usually non-existent, and most would rather close down than do anything to improve profits that would conflict with their sense of face.
There are exceptions to these generalizations but even with a local who spends most of their time complaining about Thailand, it's dangerous to agree with them because they can turn nationalistic in a second. Never talk about politics, never talk about the king. The majority of Thai people will think that they live in the greatest place in the world (whatever other complaints they have) and it's easiest to just agree with them or dodge the topic when it comes up.
>>
>>2265875
To be honest I loved Vietnam, faults and all - I'm curious to see Thailand given its a much more popular destination. I want to understand the appeal, given all the rough shit I hear like what you're telling me.
>>
>>2265871
I didn't allocate more because someone counting baht to that degree would already be taking the local buses. In Bangkok you can get across the city on the 8-15 baht non-air conditioned buses, although it will take hours during rush hour.
I also didn't include a bike and stuck with the idea of being walking distance to where you usually go. He asked for bare budget expenses so that's what I gave.
>>
>>2265876
Thailand has way superior customer service than Vietnam, almost everything is convenient and smooth. In Vietnam people simply don't care about making things convenient for the customer, they are often oblivious to everything that happens outside their bubble

Scams are also much more common in Vietnam: everyone tries to scam you all the time, you need to be constantly on your guard, it's all so tiresome
>>
>>2265876
They've been doing it longer, have a good infrastructure, great beaches and outdoor activities, decent number of islands and water activities, and number one (as much as they hate to admit it) is a lot of men coming to dump loads. I don't mean half the revenue is from the sex industry, but if sex wasn't on tap everywhere in Thailand, it would not get nearly as many visitors. Especially now, because the demographics that used to come here for backpacking and exploring are able to go to other SEA countries where they feel more welcome and budget friendly.
>>
>>2265880
I lived in Vietnam and now I live in Thailand. I would disagree and say it's the opposite, but we'll each look at based on our own experiences.
>>
>>2265880
>Scams are also much more common in Vietnam: everyone tries to scam you all the time, you need to be constantly on your guard, it's all so tiresome
I definitely felt this in Saigon. As much as I enjoyed my time in the north - I mean, I adore Hanoi - in Saigon I was literally being assaulted to buy shitty tourist goods for outrageous prices.
It was a relief going to Cambodia after that... Its a sad country in many ways but the people were so chilled out after a time in Saigon, I have a soft spot for Cambodians as a result, in spite of their own scamming bullshit.
>>
>>2265880
Yeah I 100% disagree with you.
>be in Thailand
>see street stall
>"not spicy please"
>"yes"
>its spicy as fuck
>later go to buy medicine
>"you have x?"
>"yes"
>find out later they sold me something else
>find a taxi
>"can you take me to y?"
>"yes"
>takes me to some complete different area
I fucking hate Thailand. Vietnam ain't great but compared to Thailand is superior in practically everything.
>>
>>2265883
It's not only about tourist markets. Go to fresh market everywhere in Vietnam (Hanoi, Saigon, etc.) and prices are almost never shown. When you ask what's the price (even if you ask in a local language) you will get 30-50% higher quote, then it's a long haggling to more reasonable level, and some sellers will never give you a local price because you're foreigner

In Thailand prices are always shown and you pay the local price

Another example:
I go to normal massage place in Vietnam, they have a sign that there is 20% discount. Confirm that there is a discount from list prices and the price after the discount is X, the staff says ok. Afterwards they bring a full bill... after I complained they give a bill for 90% (instead of 80%), of course I didn't pay any extra but I was really wondering what they were thinking? They were willing to ruin their reputation for a small change of getting extra dollar from the customer?? So much for an "high IQ race"

In Thailand you can come in, ask for the price, and the staff would tell you "price is X but now we have a promotion, so it's only Y". Most of staff tries to be helpful and make your stay comfortable, while in Vietnam the basic reaction is to figure out how to scam you more.

>>2265882
Really interested in hearing examples about how Vietnam is better in this respect
>>
>>2265889
To be fair I was warned about the foreigner tax in Vietnam so I expected it. Accepting this from the beginning, I found that people were good sports if you didn't haggle TOO aggressively.
Funny anecdote, a woman try to rip me off massively in Cambodia, charging me like $10 US more for a product than it was worth. It was my last day and had plenty of funds left so I just said yes to see how that would play out - she went red in the face and gave me something else for free which gave me a big laugh.
>>
>>2265890
>Accepting this from the beginning
I don't see the point. Main advantage of Vietnam compared to Thailand is the lower cost, but you need to jump through all kinds of hoops to get it

If you want convenience you end up paying the same (or more) than in Thailand, in which case why don't go to Thailand?
>>
>>2265891
That's fair - like I said, I've not been to Thailand and I'm planning on going to see for myself. I feel like I'll leave either spiting Vietnam and loving Vietnam or the reverse.
>>
>>2265889
>Really interested in hearing examples about how Vietnam is better in this respect
The average person's interest in the outside world and willingness to try something new. A less toxic form of face than in Thailand. Much more capitalistic and ambitious people, more industrious, less hierarchically rigid and feudal. More egalitarianism between the sexes mean less toxic masculinity from the men and fewer gold diggers among the women. Better education system that doesn't use corporal punishment if a student asks a question that the teacher can't answer, leading to a population that is more open minded and philosophical.
These are comparisons that come immediately to mind. I don't find your examples that uncommon across all of SEA. I don't want to give specific examples of incidents that irk me in Thailand because it would sound petty and you could ask me why I even continue to live here. Despite any faults, it's a nice place to live. But to be honest I'd rather be in Vietnam if I could get my visa sorted there.
>>
>>2265892
Spiting Vietnam and loving Thailand or the reverse***
>>
>>2265893
Guy who hasn't been to Thailand yet here - question for you - something I felt about Vietnam is that the people seem very optimistic about the future, especially the young. Like, its a country that has had rapid development in the past generation so they have prospects. Compare that to say Japan, South Korea or Cambodia, countries that have been stagnating for some time (not so bad for the former, pretty bad for the latter), how would you say Thais view their prospects?
>>
>>2265893
Not sure what do you mean by "toxic masculinity", most of men who travel to SEA do it to escape this kind of feminist BS speech.

Most of the stuff that you mention don't seem to be relevant at all to tourists. While Vietnamese are definitely more hardworking, putting themselves in another person (like customer's) position seems completely alien to them, being more industrious doesn't mean better service

One thing I noticed that Vietnamese girls are much more calculating and cold and they overthink everything. Thai girls like to say "farang think too much", in VN you need to use the same line to local girls
>>
>>2265903
>Not sure what do you mean by "toxic masculinity", most of men who travel to SEA do it to escape this kind of feminist BS speech.
Yeah, bad phrasing on my part, but there is a really bad machismo in Thailand which causes a lot of the (to us) senseless violence here. Face is a very fragile thing and men are quick to feel insulted or emasculated, and violence is socially acceptable in those cases. Cause a Thai man to lose face and you run the risk of a coma and he runs the risk of a 500 baht fine and fake wai of apology.
>Most of the stuff that you mention don't seem to be relevant at all to tourists.
Fair enough, but these are the differences you notice when you live somewhere long enough.
>>
>>2265481
2 in Thailand
5 in the Philippines (these girls don't give a fuck)
1 in Indo

Provide for four, the others have simps picking up my light work. Might marry the mother of my Indo kid, because she's either very loyal/in love with me, are committed to the hustle; I appreciate the former, and I respect the latter. Plus she's a legit 10/10, so you know how it be.

>>2265499
I've never been arrested and never fell for the ancestry meme, and I come from a conservative southern family who 1. never forgot where we came from to begin with and 2. have enough sense to connect the dots and not fall for shit like the ancestry meme.

You might be able to connect me to a third cousin or some shit.

Either way, it's not as simple as all that, fortunately.

>>2265510
Correct, but also blue-pilled.

>>2265493
>28 year old man
A fine piece of silver
>That same man at 40, assuming he took care of himself
That same fine piece of silver, with a patina.

>Woman at 28
A yummy slice of cake.
>Woman at 40
That same slice of cake, 12 years later.

>>2265531
White women are just the worst, and the worst part is it's not even their fault; what modern western civilization has degenerated into has fucking ruined them.

Ruined them in a different way it's ruined us, sure, but still ruined them; doesn't matter if you're living life on recruit difficulty and spoiled for choice when none of the choices, save one, will give you joy. As it's said, "every beautiful woman dies twice."

Can you imagine what it's like to be a hot white chick hitting the wall in current year? To actually live through that decline? To live your entire life having legions of simps eating your shit and asking for seconds and then one day you wake up and it just stops?

>>2265699
It's fucking awesome. (Parts of) Jakarta is like what Manila used to be. Now lets stop talking about it before the normies escape the containment island of Bali and start getting curious about the rest of the archipelago.
>>
>>2265897
Very complicated in Thailand. It's a feudal system - literally - and people are raised to accept their place, not to be ambitious, and not to want change. There is a large amount of discontent among many of the younger and more educated people, and there is a lot of anger at the current junta government, and the king doesn't have the same love or respect his father had. But the majority of the population is more complacent and accepting than they are optimistic or wanting change.
>>
>>2265911
To be honest that sounds kind of similar to Thailand, although as far as I'm aware Cambodia's economy is far more fucked than Thailands.
I found it quite bizarre to hear people openly talk shit about their homosexual king in Cambodia, they loved his dad and have no time for the current fella.
>>
>>2265912
>similar to thailand
To Cambodia rather. I promise I'll start proof reading.
>>
>>2262984
>NO SUGAR COATING IT
see >>2265769
>>
File: 872364.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1281)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
based in japan

never been to
>Taiwan
>Hong Kong
>Indonesia
>Vietnam
>Thailand

Looking for
>nice beaches
>safety
>good food

I'm thinking Indonesia for two weeks in August. will be travelling w/my fiance. Friend recommended:
>Canggu
>Seminyak

other recommendations?
>>
>>2265917
>Looking for
>>nice beaches
>>safety
>>good food
Australia
>>
>>2265909
>2 in Thailand
>5 in the Philippines (these girls don't give a fuck)
>1 in Indo
Ages?
>>
Flying back to the states for a month this summer, and I have a two day layover in BKK. I really want to tag team a girl with another guy. How would you make this happen if you only had two days to plan? No gay stuff, I just want to DP and ruin a girl
>>
File: mediocre.gif (2.79 MB, 480x270)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB GIF
>>2265860
Dating apps. Be prepared for freelancers and farang-fever. For girls with less, shall we say "mileage" you gotta go native somewhat and make some connections/friendships, ideally, oddly enough, with some Thai dudes. Your network is your net worth.

You can also cold approach, especially in areas where tourists frequent, but some familiarity with Thai helps a lot in BKK, Phuket, and some of the more mainstream islands, and is practically mandatory anywhere else.

>>2265884
>"not spicy please"
>mfw

>>2265962
>Thai
9 (girl)
7 (boy)
>Phil
9 (girl)
7 (girl)
3 (girl)
3 (boy)
3 (boy)
>Indo
3 (boy)

>>2266114
Do you have a bro who is down? Go to a soapy or a go-go. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
>>
I'm 27 and would like to start a family in a few years. I'd like to meet a woman who's a registered nurse or a software engineer and speaks good english. It seems like the Philippines has a good supply of nurses. I'm just curious if they'd adapt to life well in north america. Does anyone have experience living with a SEA native in north america? I have questions.
>>
How safe is it to fall asleep with a bargirl in your room. I want to pay a bar girl big money to suck my Biafra fueled cock all night while I lucid dream. But I’m worried she’ll just steal my laptop and bounce.
>>
>>2266244
Viagra fueled cock*
>>
I will be going to my first SEA trip (thailand, cambodia, vietnam, indonesia in that order) for 5 months from september to february. What is the cheapest, safest and most reliable way of getting accommodation? No hostels. Is it better to just fly there and book a hotel whilst there? Should i book online jn advance? Are airbnbs preferable? Facebook groups? Local websites? I don’t need mucb, just a nice private room with a double bed and an internet connection.
>>
>>2266248
If you're worried, take precautions. Pay the money for a LT from a gogo bar or reputable girls bar. (You should do this for any LT where you plan to sleep.) Pay the money for a hotel that insists on holding guest's IDs. (You might need to talk with reception before you go out because most hotels in Thailand don't bother.) And keep your valuables in the room safe or at the front desk safe.
>>
>>2266252
For hotels, use Google Maps to search your target area. If you specifically want to stay in residential units, use Airbnb. Facebook groups are hit and miss (mostly miss) for short term rentals. You might find something for only one month, but you don't want to spend a month in the same place - what's the point of traveling to different countries if you anchor yourself the whole time you're in one of them? You'll probably move at least every week (likely more frequently), and you can get quality hotels across SEA on for cheaper than Airbnb.
If you pick the hotel route, use Google maps to search for hotels in the area you want to stay. It will price compare different websites and usually give a better discount than searching through individual sites like Agoda or Booking. It will also check lots of smaller booking sites that sometimes have better deals.
You might get cheaper deals by a slim margin by showing up and looking for local unlisted hotels, but judging from your post, I don't think you're comfortable doing that.
>>
What do you say to pinays? I'm on tinder right now, tons of matches but no idea how to talk to these girls.
>>
>>2266284
Unironically be nice to them, complement them, and once you meet up in person don't hesitate to escalate when you see a window.

Don't overthink shit. You're not dealing with western thots. These girls are traditional, feminine, and often very horny. They respond well to confidence, wit, and aggressive sexuality tempered by finesse. You don't have to be afraid of triggering a script of manufactured outrage punctuated by gratuitous misuse of the word "literally."

>>2266244
Depends on the girl. It's like any other stranger. Maybe wait until you've gotten familiar with a particular girl. Failing that, invest in a quality, blade-proof travel bag, and most rooms have an electronic safe; make use of it.
>>
>>2266114
Dates?
>>
>>2266141
No I mean what ages are the girls you knocked up.
>>
Reporting in from AC
>barfined hottie for 4k
>Get to the hotel, she "forgot" her ID
>Offuckingcourse.jpg
>She and the doorman talk, she gets let in
>Seems genuinely shy, have to work her into it, kiss her neck and behind the ears, touching all over
>No fingering rule but thats ok with me
>Condom optional
>Goddess when she gets into it, non-stop action
>Came ropes all over her and the bed
>The end
>>
>>2266447
How much did you pay her in addition to bf?
>>
>>2266465
2k, because I care about coming across as wealthy and because I like to believe that her story about working to support her 4 siblings and family is true.
>>
>>2266447
4k PHP sounds a bit expensive for a barfine. Do you mean that included everything, or was that just the barfine and you paid her separately?
>>
>>2266467
You paid 6k in total? 110 USD? Even 75 USD is driving up price expectations. At least you both enjoyed each other's fake backstories.
>>
>>2266470
It's expensive if you're fucking broke lmao.
>>2266476
Price expectations? Not my problem.
>>
>>2266467
How does it work? Is the money you give to the girl voluntary or she will always expect something?

Yes it's expensive in $3600GDP/capita country
>>
>>2266493
No one at the gogo or even the girl discussed a tip with me. I just gave it to her for the memory.
>>
>>2266500
Thanks, how much are the drinks in the bar? Do girls demand that you buy them several drinks before going with you?
>>
>>2266392
Their ages when I knocked them up?
>Thai
>Phil
>Indo
>>
>>2266529
How do they react when you cum inside?
Or when they find out they're pregnant?
>>
>>2266447
>AC
Angeles City? Best places to stay? Best places to go?
>Condom optional
>Didn't bust hot, hard, and deep
Lmao, fag.
>>
>>2266531
They're not as neurotic or prone to overthinking as white women are, their thoughts when they give in to instinct and let some western Chad fill them up isn't "Noooooo my heckin instagramarino" it's more "I'm going to be a mom!"

They're still women, they're not any more or less "noble" than western thots, it's just their reality is more grounded in, well... reality. And to be fair, I never pulled an "oops!" I'm always very straightforward and transparent with my intentions for the evening.

In the Philippines especially, these girls *want* it. Like that 19 y/o? There I am, jackhammering away at this 4'8 little slice, like I'm pushing her cervix into her guts with an inch and a half of dick to spare, and she tries to wrap her legs around me, and when I say
>"You want me to knock you up, baby girl?"
she goes
>"OMFG YES. PLEASE PUT A WHITE BABY IN ME"
...Not terribly subtle, nor does it leave much room for misinterpretation.

As far as the aftermath, and how they swallow the pill of "I gave you a baby, but I'm not giving you money" it's all about how you frame yourself, and a winning move for me has always been "Come on, I know I'm not the only guy you fucked this month. Be creative." A cheeky understanding follows.

However, the Indo and two of the Pinay were virgins before I got to them, which is part of why I'm taking care of them, and the coofdemic compromising my ability to be a physical presence in their lives has been a bummer.
>>
>>2266549
What was it like impregnating virgins and watching your cum spill out?
>>
>>2266173
if you are from the Jew-S-A don't you ever consider about bringing a SEA girl to the west or you are fucked
>pic related
>>2266549
am I supposed to believe this bullshit? stop browsing red boards
>>
>>2266489
>Price expectations? Not my problem.
>Paying NYC prices for taxis in SEA? Not my problem.
>Paying whatever they ask for food and hotels because they think I'm rich? Not my problem.
>Giving homeless beggars money so they think they should hassle every tourist? Not my problem.
Yeah, people like you ruin destinations for everyone else.
>>
>>2266552
Pretty dope.

>>2266568
Lol seethe more. First and foremost are you fit, tall (=/> 5'10) and white? If you're not at least 2, and ideally all of those things, then of course you'll never know.

If women respond favorably to you in the states, it's obscene how thirsty girls will come off in, say, Manila.

>if you are from the Jew-S-A don't you ever consider about bringing a SEA girl to the west or you are fucked
This is some real shit, though. Thai women rarely want to immigrate, and if they do they're good about mostly remaining who they are. Pinay? Shiiiiiiet. Those girls westernize overnight.

But, why would you want them to relocate to the USA? SEA is fucking based. USA is a a steaming, foetid turd with a good paint job, that's it. I've literally got a Thai bank account with $30K+ USD just sitting there, waiting to be my retirement visa qualifier. Once I secure a few more passive income streams I'm fucking out of here. Have fun going down with the ship.
>>
>>2266591
>But, why would you want them to relocate to the USA? SEA is fucking based. USA is a a steaming, foetid turd with a good paint job, that's it
Not from the US but I agree with respect to my own country. There is zero reason to bring a girl from any other country back to my homeland. The only reason I would ever get married is to get residency in another country. I would never get married so I could give a girl residency (and take on all the bullshit legal obligations) in my own. The anons who talk about going to Philippines and bringing home a wife are living a fantasy and opening themselves to a world of hurt. Even someone who is socially successful and popular at home (which most of those anons are not) would be stupid to open himself to being divorce raped at some point in the future.
Fuck that shit, I'm not playing that game. I've got children in various countries and I support them, but nobody is going to hold a gun to my head, least of all some woman who thinks she deserves half my property for no good reason.
>>
>>2266568
>>pic related
Land of the freeeee....
Seems the US government tries to screw over white males at every step
>>
>>2266591
>Pretty dope.
More detail please, I need to fap.
>>
>>2266613
Right. Like how do so many men get so close to the promised land, only to fall short? Here's a question of the rhetorical persuasion: why do we, as western, mostly white men, bother traveling to another continent, and in many cases the other side of the world... do pursue SEA women? I'm not talking boomers that pay for it, I'm talking normal ass, decent to above quality men who just want to pursue women who are fit, beautiful, and embrace their femininity.

It's because the women at home are a product of their environment. Thus, the problem isn't really the women, it's the environment. Case in point: look what happens when you take a pinay from the islands and bring her to the states. All too often, her personality does a complete 180, because her romanticized idea of America opens the door for her to be corrupted by what America actually is.

"The only way to win is not to play" isn't a new idea gentlemen. Get qualified for an in demand career, get you some passive income... and get out of a country, a world that expects you to give everything yet offers you nothing.
>>
>>2262926
Money is the greatest aphrodisiac
>>
>>2263252
I was eating grilled meet at terminal 21. I got the sukashi Plat special for shit and giggles. 2 American hood monkeys kept commenting on me eating my shot medium rare. Like holy fuck you monkeys have you never eat tartar before. Was tempted to call them niggers but they where 6 foot and size of apes. They would have beat my shit in
>>
>>2265893
Getting my 5 business year visa next month :)
>>
>>2263252
>Traveling actually made my racism against blacks much worse
This hits really close to home. Like on a certain level you know "MUH SYSTEMIC RACISM" is a meme/excuse, like the fact that everywhere they live, including, and especially their ethnostates, without exception goes to shit is, at the very least in the back of your mind...

Like you *know* this... but if you've traveled, then you *understand* this.

Are there exceptions? Sure, and they should be allowed to prove themselves and achieve for themselves... but exceptions don't disprove rules and holy shit, I am struggling to think of a single negative experience abroad that didn't include them.

South America? Fine if you avoid areas defined by cartoonish levels of poverty and carry yourself as a fucking man.

SEA? Worst thing that ever happened was catching someone trying to scam me and me indirectly calling them on it/making it clear I'm not a mark, and we have a laugh, no harm done.

Nowhere is perfect, but people can get along pretty much everywhere... most people, that is.

>>2263557
She wants you to put your penis inside her, anon.
>>
>>2262926
I have come to the conclusion that cohabitation with white women is folly. You can fuck 'em. You can date 'em. You can even be committed to 'em. But the moment you share a roof they think they own you, and while controlling the frame can mitigate this, almost completely if your game is truly on point... that sense of entitlement to your time, your money, and your affairs never goes away. It's always there, and their conduct is greatly influenced by it.

It's the same as traveling with them. I have twice traveled abroad with white girlfriends, I suspected once was enough for me, but I wanted to give the second girl the benefit of the doubt... and I wanted at least a sample group, no matter how small. Both times it was
>WHAT IS THERE EVEN TO DO HERE
>WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED HERE
>I'M HOT
>I'M HUNGRY
>LET'S GO BACK TO THE ROOM
>I'M TOO TIRED FOR SEX
>THIS BEACH DOESN'T EVEN HAVE CHAIRS
>I LEFT MY PHONE AT THE HOTEL
>BABE STOP ENJOYING YOURSELF AND POSE FOR PICTURES WITH MEEEE
>(Literally) WE TOOK PICS FOR THE GRAM WHY ARE WE STILL HERE

Literally every SEA chick I've taken on a trip, even if just as a tour guide with benefits is just grateful to be a part of the experience, to have someone pay their way for everything.

The difference is truly jarring, and it's fucking repulsive.
>>
>>2266632
I’m just visiting the Philippines to see how shitty it is, and if it’s nice I’m going to move there. Sick of the US. I would bring my wife back to the US when she’s 9 months pregnant so my children get guaranteed citizenship and can go to college here, but other than that I’d sell all my shit and just find a new job in the Philippines and live a nice normal life out there.
>>
>>2266678
>Literally every SEA chick I've taken on a trip, even if just as a tour guide with benefits is just grateful to be a part of the experience, to have someone pay their way for everything.
I was going to say that if you're an American citizen, your kids are American citizen. They don't need to be born in the US. But then I looked up the rules: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/travel-legal-considerations/us-citizenship/Acquisition-US-Citizenship-Child-Born-Abroad.html
TL;DR - you need to be married to their mother at the time of their birth, or you have to agree in writing to provide for the children until they turn 18 years old. So your idea is probably the best one. But it does mean you'll need to get the baby's mother a visa so she can travel before she gives birth. That's not so easy for Pinoys to get.
>>
>>2266290
>You're not dealing with western thots
>They respond well to confidence, wit, and aggressive sexuality tempered by finesse

AWALT muh niggy. Western foids just have been run through harder and have higher standards for game.
>>
>>2263030
SEA don't have four seasons retard

>>2263034
Read the news zoomer

>>2263044
No longer needed in most region

>>2263048
>bangkok
>hookers
Heh

>>2263069
People travel to experience the outside world, not home comfort

>>2263402
>half way across the world
Mutts will use anything other than the metric system

>>2263557
>jollybee
Cringe

>>2265917
Raja Ampat or Malaysia. If you like greasy unhealthy food, Cebu.
>>
>>2266734
>SEA don’t have four seasons
Philippines has two seasons, wet and dry. August is during the rainy season which is why I asked. If you look at the weather in Manila right now it’s storming every day for the next 10 days. I’m just wondering how shitty the weather is and how it affects a trip there
>>
>>2266739
My point exactly. Can you even read?
>>
>>2266759
I didn’t say anything about summer or winter or seasons. I simply said August because it’s the rainy season there. Not only did you misinterpret my post, you also didn’t answer it and are arguing nonsense right now
>>
>>2266759
>>2266761
I did say summer but my point stands
>>
>>2266761
You literally wrote 'summer' in >>2263030 you absolute retard
>>
>>2266767
Great. Are you going to answer my question? I meant rainy season. Or are you going to be autistic and even more retarded than me?
>>
>>2266775
It will be stormy
>>
>>2266777
If I go in Late Aug/Early Sept, will I still get a good number of days where it is not rainy and I can do things outside with friends like hiking and whatnot? I read the rainy season is very good for white water rafting however.
>>
>>2266963
Raining season in most of SEA just means an hour or two of rain a day. A particular region will usually have it at certain times of the day, and some regions can be close to each other and have different date ranges for the seasons. Both you and the lazy troll who replied are applying absolute dates to an entire country. His laziness is understandable because raining season doesn't mean much to someone who doesn't do outdoors activities. But you need to do more research into the region you're planning to visit, and how the seasons affect your planned activities.
>>
It's 90 out right now, I'm practicing for the Philippines. Holy shit this is going to be rough bros, how do the pinoys do it?
>>
>>2266979
Do your outdoors stuff before noon or wait until sunset. Don't walk anywhere further than about 5 minutes away. Wear sunscreen and a hat.
All of these rely on the one thing most pinoys can't do... don't be poor.
On a related note, set your Tinder profile picture to show you lounging in your air conditioned hotel.
>>
>>2262926
Iceland. Extremely easy. Women will approach you at bars. Country is very expensive though, but if you're okay looking and want to fuck attractive white women there's no place better.

As for SEA. Thailand and Philippines
>>
>>2266301
July 25th and 26th
>>
>>2266995
>set your Tinder profile picture to show you lounging in your air conditioned hotel.
Genius. Although I already set my tinder profile to Philippines and I'm seeing no shortage of hot girls matching with me. I think I've gotten more matches in the last two days than I have with 5 years on tinder in the US. And 90% of them are hotter than the average tinder bitch that swipes right on me.
>>
Realistically how long would $9000 last you in SEA?
>>
>>2267024
Low effort and useless question. You don't even name a country. If you read the thread, you could start here >>2265846
>>
>>2266978
I will be visiting the Metro Manila Area for three weeks, then to Cebu for 1.5 weeks. Hope that explains a bit more. I did read that the islands were separated into 4 rain zones. I was really curious about the quantity of rain because all the travel sites say "NOT ADVISED TO GO IN AUGUST OR SEPTEMBER" but I wasn't sure if that actually meant rain all day to where all you can do is go to the mall and do indoor activities.
>>
>>2266114
>I just want to DP and ruin a girl.
Hot. But then I am actually gay...so.....
>>
>>2266698
>AWALT
True, but my point is SEA girls haven't been poisoned by whatever wave of feminism we're on at this point. They also don't live in a society which not only enables, but actively cultivates female narcissism, and teaches them to hate men.
>>
I'll put it as plainly and bluntly as this old Korean dude once told me:

>Red Horse? NO GOOD!!!

Honestly how do people stomach this shit? I bought 4 bottles of it and shat my brains out after the second bottle. inb4 weak stomach but holy fuck it doesn't even taste good nor is the drunk on that good. Get some fucking Emperador.
>>
>>2262922

What's up anons. I want to meet some ladyboys babes in Thailand, I'm attractive and in shape so I don't fuck prostitutes. Where can I find casual sex with a solid ladyboy? Which bar/club or market? Im open about it so I don't care who sees or knows. Wouldn't mind dating one long term if she knows how to give it up. I was going to get a hotel, they shouldn't have any problems with me bringing guests over? What city would you go to as well for the best ones?

Thank!
>>
File: 1653820549250.png (108 KB, 343x273)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>2267071
>I want to meet some ladyboys
>I don't fuck prostitutes.
>>
>>2266979
I'm from Memphis where it's been near 100°F for a while. just started my PH vacay month and I'm handling it fine. i thought it was going to be like a sauna stepping out of the airport but it really wasn't. only thing i can say is pack clothes that you are comfy with lightly sweating in
>>
>>2267072

hahaha, seems like every female or trans down there is a prostitute. But casual sex has to be found somehwhere.
>>
>>2266467
I don't understand, what is the point of paying $110 to knock it with these wood trolls? When you factor in the cost of the plane ticket, it seems prohibitively expensive.

Vegas is cheaper than that. You can easily find 8/10 looking retail clerks or teachers that just drove in from Cali for a weekend for $200 and a much lower costing plane ticket. They're all over the casino floors Thu-Sun and you can't get pinched if you're taking care of business within one of the hotels.

Even TJ is like $10-$30 for a nice young paradita. If you want something better, just fly to Medellin and be with some of the hottest/youngest Venezuelans you've ever seen for just $10. Additional options are also available on request.

Where are these insane prices coming from for such low quality?
>>
>>2265875

You are a wealth of information. Thank you anon. Where would you go to date ladyboys that are not whores?
>>
>>2267080

Vegas is fucking awful anon.
>>
>>2267093
It is for the professionals, but he's right about fucking the tourists. Everyone goes to Vegas to get laid so you've got a lot of options.
>>
>>2267071
I also want to know some details. Like, is it possible to tell the front desk to let someone up to your room? I don't want people seeing me do something as taboo greeting a cd before fucking them in the ass
>>
>>2267094

TJ is also awful anon. Anywhere where there are mexicans is just God awful. They are a trash people. Its like each one of them is constantly trying to lie, cheat and steal from you. Ive lived in mexico before.
>>
>>2266673
>WE TOOK PICS FOR THE GRAM WHY ARE WE STILL HERE
What does a redpill, frame enjoyer such as yourself say to that
>>
File: 1650623688416.png (852 KB, 1280x953)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>>2266644
I have a gay friend who only pursued people on dating apps with high earning potentials. Engineers, and doctors? Yes. Accountants and government policy? No, they make below 70k/yrs. He even wanted to match with a hideous migger because his profile mentioned medicine. My friend isnt even close to being poor. I will never understand it.
>>
>>2267110
>gay friend
Gay and friend doesn't mix
>>
>>2263037
good thing if you're vaxxed, you don't need to bring birth control ;)
>>
>>2267075
You'll find non-whore non-prostitute ladyboys in Bangkok. You can spot them because they're ladyboys and because they don't act like whores. Not too hard, just go out to clubs & bars.
>>
>>2267080
I don't wanna get killed in the next random ass mass shooting. Not interested in visiting the states.
>>
>>2266591
Any before and after pics of the girls?
>>
>>2266734
>read the news
he said "realistic"
>>
>>2267133
Vaccinated people are having more babies than ever, while unvaccinated like you continue being virgins.
>>
>>2267085
>Where would you go to date ladyboys that are not whores?
Unironically Tinder. Ask them straight out what they are looking for and they'll tell you if they're professionals. The best looking will be hookers because that's how they get the money for their surgeries. A very common regular occupation is hotel receptionist. It seems almost every brand name 3-5 star hotel has a ladyboy receptionist.
>>2267098
>Like, is it possible to tell the front desk to let someone up to your room? I don't want people seeing me do something as taboo greeting a cd before fucking them in the ass
With most hotels you don't need to tell them anything. Just give your room number and your guest will find their way up. Some hotels do want to check or hold guest IDs, and those will call you and say someone wants to come up. Or your hotel will need keycards for the elevator and you might need to go down to let them in. If discretion is important for you, choose a guest friendly discrete hotel. This is Thailand... only the smallest local bnb/hostels and biggest brandname hotels will care about guests or make it difficult for someone to come up to your room.
>>
>>2266978
>Raining season in most of SEA just means an hour or two of rain a day
This is dangerously wrong. Probably a ragebait. Be careful. It's normal to have 5-10 hours of rain a day during rainy season.
>>
>>2263037
>>2264785
>>2267185
Stfu vaxxniggers, enjoy your blood clots.
>>
>>2267122
what do you call it if we don't even hug and they have a bf?
>>
>>2267216
>Ask them straight out what they are looking for
I don't do this with moderate tier, or above, women because I get the feeling they wouldn't admit to wanting a FWB deal even if they did. I could be wrong though. Asking this doesn't spoil any opportunities to pound them?

Also, anyone know about LBs in Vietnam? From my research it seems uncommon and difficult to find one's that aren't non-professionals.
>>
>>2267265
Dude shut the fuck up it just sprinkles a bit and does one big dump in the afternoon for an hour. I've been in Thailand for three different rainy seasons and found it to be a stupid meme. Most importantly it rarely dumps at night so you can still get in and out of nightlife just fine.
>>
I've also been in Philippines for rainy/monsoon season. It's a bit worse than Thailand because you can get soon fuckoff huge tropical storms that do last for days, but it's not the "normal" weather. Just be aware of the forecast and incoming storms.

It's fine though most of the time. You can just send a car to pick up your favorite lbfm and cuddle up and watch some movies while your cream pie soaks into her.
>>
>>2267457
>Asking this doesn't spoil any opportunities to pound them?
They're men. If you appeal to them, they'll want to meet, and if they want to meet then you're going to have sex unless you fuck it up.
>Also, anyone know about LBs in Vietnam? From my research it seems uncommon and difficult to find one's that aren't non-professionals.
There's no place for a third gender in Vietnamese culture, history or their version of Buddhism. The LBs in Vietnam are on the margins of society, especially the ones with surgery. You'll only find pros except for the occasional casual cross dresser.
>>
>>2267467
No you stfu. I don't know why you have a grudge towards that op but feeding him misleading and potentially dangerous info is just wrong. Also, Thailand, especially in northern region, don't really have real rainy season. So your "rainy season experiences" probably come from rich sheltered white boi perspective.
>>
>>2265909
Do they take DNA when you're arrested? I was arrested once and I think they only took fingerprints
>>
>>2267472
>northern region don't have
You have shit for brains. That's the point.
>>
>>2264195
whites least likely to fuck niggers, sorry to burst ur bubble, monkey
>>
File: ahoysoy.gif (2.23 MB, 640x612)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB GIF
>>2267494
I don't know. I've never been arrested.

>>2267472
>Mfw

>>2267707
Actually damaged/low quality white women love the dindus; they do a really good job of separating the wheat from the chaff for us, if a white woman has ever been blacked you can be 100% sure you want to stay away from her.
>>
>>2265909
>2 in Thailand
>5 in the Philippines (these girls don't give a fuck)
>1 in Indo
>Provide for four

That's excellent. How old are you?
What does providing for the four kids entail? How much $ per month, etc?
>>
>>2267522
Does feeding incorrect info to people online make you feel better about yourself or something?

PRETTY SAD
>>
Pill prices in AC:
>Valium 500-600 maximum for a blister pack of 10, 10mg per tablet
>Viagra don't pay more than 400-500 for a pack of 4
>Morphine tablets 500 per 1, probably not the actual street price
>Oxycodone like 1k+, but don't fuck with Oxys
>Cialis did not purchase but probably same as Viagra
>Xanax surprisingly hard to find, always was given unlabelled white mystery pills (not in blister pack) that look nothing like bars. Could be anything from compressed flour or some dangerous mix of whatever the fuck else. Don't take it.
>General rule of thumb: sealed blister pack or walk away. Ask to see before you buy. Hand over cash and product simultaneously.
>>
>>2268079
Seriously I fucked 4 flips so far and not one even wondered a rubber. One of them straight up told me to cum inside them.
>>
>>2268490
Ages?
What was it like creaming their unprotected wombs?
Did you watch it leak out?
>>
Has anyone trained muay thai in Thailand? What was it like?

I'm a judo guy, but I think it would be fun to do some kickboxing in between cooming.
>>
>>2268494
Woah dude, your english has gotten a lot better
>>
>>2268494
20, 28, 30, and the other claimed 30 but I had doubts. Still creamed.
>>
>>2268494
Kys pedojeet
>>
>>2268079
I'm 34, and I send each $500 USD a month, which goes very, very far where they live.

>>2268494
Why don't you just go there and live out these things you're obsessed with? I could tell you how based it is watching your pink-tinged load leak out of an 18 year old because you took her virginity and got her pregnant on the same night, but you really ought to just go find out for yourself.

What's stopping you?

>>2268511
I trained Muay Thai out of Phuket, and then BKK for just over two years between 2013 and 2016. Supplemented my income with fight purses for all but four of those months, since I needed to reach a certain level of competence before my gym would sponsor/book fights for me. I wasn't a complete beginner, amateur western boxing background, dipped my feet into Muay Thai back home, but if you're looking to fight anyone other than a Tuk Tuk Driver who has been paid to take a dive for the 'gram, YMMV, you're ready when you're ready.

What was it like? I spent two years fighting, fucking, and partying. AKA, I was living the kind of life a young man is meant to live. Might even go do it again while I'm still on the right side of 40.

>>2268573
Where are you meeting your ladies anon? Also
>30
Why so old? Is it a preference thing? When I'm in SEA I've got my age range set to 18-25 across all dating apps.
>>
>>2268701
The young ones have no experience. The best sex I've ever had has been with milfs and older women. So yes I guess it is a preference thing. Not to mention they have more of an appreciation for my fit body which perhaps is a welcome change from the fat pot-bellied Americans they usually serve. 18-24 are just dead fish, a dime a dozen if that's what you want.
>>
>>2268701
>Why don't you just go there and live out these things you're obsessed with? I could tell you how based it is watching your pink-tinged load leak out of an 18 year old because you took her virginity and got her pregnant on the same night, but you really ought to just go find out for yourself.
I will next year, but for now I need to fap so more detail please.
>>
>>2268702
Meeting freelancers and gogo girls. Tinder is a fucking actual meme. None of the girls ever want to meet up and forget about 1 night stands. Flips are incredibly savvy; you're presumably a single guy going go the Philippines, I mean what the fuck else are you there to do? The girls know that. Save yourself the emotional work and hurt unless you're the super naive type who will actually think they'll bang you. And there might be some who will, but what are the odds and do you really wanna spend hours or days searching?
>>
>>2268702
>if that's what you want
It is. Different strokes, bro. Happy hunting!

>>2268704
Stop being a fag, bro.
>>
This qt filipina who's probably like an 8/10 (she has braces she'd be a 9/10 probably if she didn't) is talking to my bald ugly ass on tinder, and is super interested, liking everything I say, lmaoing at everything I say, continuing the conversation when it's clearly dead, etc. She knows I'm from US and am only coming there for two weeks. What are the odds I can fuck her without breaking her heart? I'm guessing she's interested in me providing stability for her family (I don't know but I'm guessing she has kids because every filipina has kids) so like me fucking her and leaving probably would make her upset.
>>
>>2268708
Who are you saying? Tinder is amazing in the Philippines. I line up more girls than I have time to see. Doesn't matter what age range I'm looking for (early 20s, late 20s) or what lines I'm giving (I want to date casually, I want a relationship, I want a girl to have my kids). Last time I was there was late 2019 and from what I hear it's even easier now.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. Or maybe you've never been there, or you're... well, I can't say hopeless because I meet many hopeless men who are having the times of their lives in Philippines. I can't imagine anyone seriously saying they went to Philippines and got ghosted by girls and never got laid. Even that autist a couple of months ago hid out in his hotel room and a few days before he left he finally installed Tinder and got laid that night.
>>
>>2265909
Does your indo bitch wear a hijab? How did her parents react to you knocking her up?
>>
>>2268970
Why would you even care?
>>
>>2268702
18-24 are great. Tell be giving me a blowjob, making eye contact, and not even tell I'm about to blow my load. Of course I don't tell them but I do make them swallow it. They always do.
>>
>>2268973
You were there 2019. I’m here literally right now in 2022. Stop spewing out of date information.
>>
>>2269121
If you're in the Philippines and the girls won't give you the time of day then you're doing something wrong. No, it's not them, it's not Tinder, it's not the country - it's you.
>>
>>2266673
My one of the male travel friends exactly like this lol
>>
>>2269134
Out of curiosity, how many hours per day do you spend staring at your phone doing the running man on Tinder?

And what's the actual ratio of matches:sex?

The other guy you're talking to isn't the only one who's voiced those concerns about the Tinder meme. Seems way easier to hit up LA Cafe. Tinder you're spending time, money, and emotional effort on dates and food for a girl that's just as likely to not put out.
>>
Right, need some good advice...

Currently in first time bangkok. I'm in sukhumvit area and I've visited nana plaza and soi cowboy and it just felt sad... almost no people except old coomers.
The bars look like shit and the girls too. I wanted to get a nice massage but I only see old women in massage parlors... im super tired from walking around all the time. Where do you get a nice hooker that will have sone fun with you?

Im like literally the only tourist here. I hardly see tourists anywhere.

Qs for the hookers ive only seen them at those bars and they make me want to run away.

Where are nice 20y girls?
Gonna head towards patayya soon in hopes of greener pastures.
>>
>>2269223
What about the freelancers in front of Hyatt/Softel/Westin? (Walk between Nana and Asok.) I ususlly see some decent looking girls there in the evenings. Better than Nana and Soi Cowboy.
>>
>>2269282
Just got scammed...
Took one with me... payed 2000 bath for 5 hours. Then she wanted to force me to drink beer. Spitting it in my mouth. I kept saying I did t want any. I didnt trust it. I felt maybe she roofied it. Then she wants me to take viagra.. i kept saying i dont want too. Then i just wanted to talke it slowly.. enjoy... she was making it very diffult. Got into argument... and then she took my money and left... no sex... im fucking pissed off...
>>
>>2269298
Jup sue definitely roofied mr... im collapsing atm.. lucky I was able to keep it together... i shoudl never have given the money upfront... first time bangkok experience. It ruined it for me... i now officially hate this shithole.
Imma about to pass out...
>>
>>2269298
>>2269307
Holy mother of Gay Shiva. Just fucking kys you degenerate pajeet. This is not a place for you to whine. Go whine to some cow statues or something.
>>
File: 1655412696004.jpg (437 KB, 1653x1448)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>2269307
Good luck anon. Lock your door and stay safe.
>>
>>2269298
If i pay for a.hooker i eant to tell them.my demands qnd.comply

Notthe epther way arrou d. She kept.pushing me.to drink, and to take viagra.. keep massagkng.me
Whemever o wanted to madsage her gshe got anoyed amdake.big scene
I got mad....i pay,.i get to decide

. Qnd them.she scammed.off.

Took .y money amd. Now im.passing out... fuck these.hookers man
>>
>>2269309
Imbeuropean white male andninhate the pajeets here... they annoynthe fuckmout of me
>>
>>2269314
She even wanted the airco off.. probably so I eould dooze off sooner...

Fukck man..fick.thisnsex tourism. I dont getnit. Dont feel safe.
>>
She even spit out her drinks on my.floor somim.sure it was roofied....last.time.i brinf a street.hooker
>>
>>2269223
Dude absolutely DONT head to Pattaya. It is what you described Bangkok but crank it up by 11. I went there as a 30 year old and if you exclude the pajeet tourists (which desu you should as they arent competition to you) I was by far the youngest person. only younger person I met was a 22 year old cutie Aussie. we quickly bonded due to being the only non-boomer pajeet tourists there.
Tinder in Pattaya is full of ugly ass Thai women or ladyboys. The super rare 10/10 or 9/10 stunners you find on there will 100% be "freelancers" which just means she is a hooker. The blowjob bars and gogobars are also all filled by disgusting goblinas who took 50 farang dicks before you but will tell you "it's my third day here" (they all say that). Do yourself a favor and save your money for Korea (or anywhere else really). Yeah the girls are harder there and do require some game but they are 1000x better looking and worth the effort. You can also fall in love with a Korean and not be ashamed to bring her to your parents (can't say the same for disgusting SEAmonkeys).
Don't fall for the Thailand meme. If you go to Thailand go for the food, culture or history. Thai women are shit. Any retarded coomer who says otherwise is an incel faggot who could never get laid back home anyways. Average white girl you see at Safeway is hotter than your average Thai (and by a significant margin).
>>
>>2269323
>You can also fall in love with a Korean and not be ashamed to bring her to your parents
This alone is making me rethink my trip to Vietnam. I don't want to be judged by people I know for heading over there. I also want to begin a family soon and meet the one (Tm)
>>
>>2269341
Vietnam is much different from Thailand. However I find that most of the women are ugly. The more Chinese blood, the more attractive.
>>
The Anon who posted about leaving multiple children is just LARPing.
This line right here
>The best sex I've ever had has been with milfs and older women.
is a dead giveaway that they've only gone p4p with old worn out sex workers. No man who's had an authentic experience with fresh young woman would ever claim old ladies are better. Posting a comment like "chubby girls give better sex" or "milfs give better sex" or "bargirls give better sex cuz more experience" is like a compulsive tick for these people to cope with the fact that they're banging old tattoo'd flabby belly WHORES and you see this mindset replicated in every sexpest thread on /trv/

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>2269375
Not him but I've got several kids and I think ladyboys give the best blowjobs. For real sex, I can't help but agree with you. The younger and more nubile, the better. Once a woman had a baby she is not the same.
>>
>>2269375
Are you talking about
>>2266529
me?

Bro, I don't fuck anything that isn't collegiate or younger. I think of poor bastards contractually obligated to some wildebeest on the wrong side of 40, having to paw and beg for the occasional pity fuck and I can't imagine a worst kind of hell.

Disregard western misandry. Breed nubile Asians and latinas.
>>
>>2266549
>However, the Indo and two of the Pinay were virgins before I got to them, which is part of why I'm taking care of them, and the coofdemic compromising my ability to be a physical presence in their lives has been a bummer.
How did you meet the virgins anon?
>>
>>2268701
Do you ever see your children and do you have any that you don't send money to?
>>
>>2265909
>Provide for four, the others have simps picking up my light work
Did you provide for them before and did you make sure they would be taken care of? How many women have you creampied anon?
>>
>>2268701
>pink-tinged load leak
Why is it pink?
>>
>>2269345
>>2269371
Not him, but I thought so too. I plan to travel to northern VN since China is closed and that's basically as close as you can get. Urban vietnamese people should have less of that Chinese cluelessness that I'm sure you can identify. Looking forward to seeing if it's true or not
>>
>>2269437
Red and white bodily fluids creamed together coalesce into a pink fluid. It's first grade.
>>
>>2269371
They're less brown but for the most part they're still dumb and ugly.
>>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT NANA PLAZA IS THE BEST IT HAS BEEN SINCE 2016.

FUCKING SPINNER CENTRAL AGAIN FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

BBFSCIP SEX FOR 3000THB WITH 85lb 4' 10" LITTLE BROWN FUCKING MACHINES.

THANK YOU FUCKING GOD.

EVERY bar had a few SPINNERS. Geisha bar top floor was UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE. Naked shaving cream smeared spinners gyrating their little bodies and showing their shaved pussies while drinking shots. Grabbing my dick and making out with me for lady drinks.
>I want to bar fine you.
>"Ok!"
>No condom ok?
>"No condom ok!"

FUCK YES. Thailand is BACK.
Condom sex is 2000 baseline, if you need to dump your sperm in them expect to get upcharged for confirming its on the menu.

AND NOWWWWW.

THE FUCKING HONG KONG MODEL HAS ARRIVED FOR THAILAND THANKS TO COVID.

fiwfans.com

$40 apartment visits. Endless selection. Dress nice, smell nice, be clean cut? As for creampie sex and pay 500 thb extra. EASY.

Oh and all the oily massage shops have a bunch of skinny young women now also. Literally 5-10% body fat slender provincial beauties for 2000thb oily massage and condom sex.
>>
>>2268701
>I send each $500 USD a month
Larp. That amount doesn't just go far, that's literally usa tier child support, and a lower middle class income in those places.
$100 a month would be a perfectly suitable amount of support for SEA locations
for $500 she can pay her rent and feed herself and her brothers and sisters and "your" child.
If you are sending the kids to private school then $500 a month would be the correct amount but I doubt that's the case.
>>
Jup this was a close call.. i was roofied.
Woke up 12h later... passed the fuck out in my room. Luckily I kicked her out before... she did make scene qnd I shouldn't have given her my money bore. Only after sex.. big mistake... my first time here with hooker. Terrible terrible experience... I dont gey how you guys enjoy rhis..
>>
>>2269375
You seem to be under the impression that older women aren't able to keep themselves physically fit.
>>
>>2269602
She kept teying to force me to take viagra i kept saying I didnt want any and she kept bringing it up... super annoying. Then she got mad because I didn't take viagra or a coffee or the beer... super suspicious... then I just wanted to have her lay down and stop her from massaging me... she got pissed and she left. This was q total scam!!! Are the streethookers all like this or did I just get unlucky?? Woke up 12hours later super groggy. I knew the drink was spiked... god I already hate bangkok now...
>>
>>2269564
Dude this guy's a total fantasy land larper. Hasn't been there in years yet he still talks like he's an authority on the place. "Creampieing 18 year olds" give me a fucking break dude. My best advice is just go there yourself.
>>
>>2269622
I know you were just drugged, but you seem juvenile. Are you ESL?
>>
>>2269622
Never pay money up front you absolute mongoloid. That's like rule #1. What's stopping her sprinting away the second she gets the cash? As a foreigner simply SOL if that's the case.
>>
>>2269628
>>2269630
ESL? SOL?

Explain to me... im actually 37 and I feel like a noob
>>
>>2269622
lol where in bangkok and what type of hooker was this? I've been mongering in SEA for like 10 years and have never been roofied. You've got to be some type of clueless dweeb idiot to get picked on that way.
>>
if you are new to bangkok why would you not go to an established venue? why would you pick up some filthy psychotic street hooker?

lol
>>
>>2269661
Suhkumvit street girl.
She wanted me to keep drinking beer and I refused. I was alrwasy bit drunk qnd still wanted q good hard on to fuck. Be she kept forcing beer on me. Putting it in her mouth and spitting it in mine when kissing... i told ger to stop and she got annoyed. Then she started pushing viagra on me and I told her no... she got angry and left... i was a dumb fuck to pay upfront.. in europe its custom to pay upfront
>>
>>2269664
Where are the established venue's? Soi cowboy, nana?
>>
>>2269666
Soi Cowboy, Nana, and Patpong.
>>2269665
Your entire story was a bullshit larp that you're carrying on too long because some retards here actually believe it.
>>
>>2269564
He wrote that $500 goes very far where they live. I'm not him (and a bit suspicious of his story too), but I've got a few kids I support in SEA. Including school fees, they each cost me about $8k/year. Their mothers work decent jobs - I only pay for my kids' expenses, not to support the mothers.
Before anyone asks, private schools (not international schools) in SEA cost $5000+/year. I did some hustling to get them enrolled, but if you've got a photogenic hapa with a foreign passport, you just need a sob story to cut those fees in half.
>>
>>2269642
SOL = Shit out of luck. You're a foreigner in their land, normal rules don't apply. Take this as an expensive lesson. Hopefully you learned something from it.
>>
>>2269642
ESL means your first language isn't English. Language barrier is bad enough even with fluent English. ESL are easy targets cause neither of you really know the euphemisms and the language.
>>
>>2269409
How many latinas have you been with
>>
>>2269322
>>2269321
>>2269317
>>2269314
>>2269307
>>2269298
How the hell are you solving the captcha when you're typing like ass
>>
>>2269687
Fake. You would never be able to get them your "foreign passport" without being legally married to their mother. Seriously, why do you people come to shit up the thread with the most obvious LARPs that only other roleplayers who will never leave their home countries would believe in, and then you faggots continue to reply and roleplay to each other. KYS.
>>
>>2269875
You're an idiot if you think whatever rules of your country apply around the world. If I'm on the birth certificate of my kid and sign an affidavit, they are eligible for citizenship in my home country. I've had DNA tests for them all (which is required to be on the birth certificate a couple of their countries), and they all have my citizenship now. I'm not married to any of the mothers.
>>
>>2269687
I don’t know why you think 8k a year per kid is cheap, that’s easily two extra vacations a year, gone. Or a mortgage on a second house (retirement fund house), gone.
If you were that rich, you wouldn’t need to slum for low tier women
>>
>>2266673
>even if just as a tour guide with benefits
How do I do this?
>>
>>2267080
>8/10 looking retail clerks or teachers that just drove in from Cali for a weekend for $200
You can not get working girls for $200 in Vegas, you are delusional or haven’t been able to get it up since the 1980s
>>
File: 1652042008147.jpg (243 KB, 1080x1080)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>2270126
rich white chads irl
>I have a mistress/sugar baby
"rich" "white" "chads" on /trv/
>I have several kids with random women in SEA and I pay $36k a year in child support.
>>
Sexpat shit aside, how's living and traveling like a normal person in SEA? My gameplan is start somewhere like Thailand. Do a Visa run at the three month mark, stay for six months (180~ days) total. Then across the border to Laos for 30-90 days, then to Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, maybe a stop in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, etc.
The plan is basically to spend the next 2-3 years circling the island chain and living as much like a local as I can in each country in SEA to get a feel for the entire region.
>>
>>2269375
Half of these posts are actually roasties which are coping hard that men want younger pussy
You also see often posts like: "I want to get married with old/fat/ugly girl, they are more loyal" which are total BS
>>
>>2270126
Where I come from, you can easily spend the equivalent of $8k/year just going out with friends on weekends. My income and expenses allows me to live the life I want - namely, to spread my seed and genes far and wide.
If I had kids at home, the very first mother would be entitled to half or more of my money, and I would be completely broke and villainized by the time I had as many kids as I do now.
>>2270264
You can keep that game plan going forever. I don't think you need anyone to tell you that it will work, it's what expats have been doing for a long time. If you have at least two countries you like living in, you can bounce between them.
>>
>>2269562
>THE FUCKING HONG KONG MODEL HAS ARRIVED FOR THAILAND THANKS TO COVID.
Nigger that was already a thing when I was there in 2019. I forgot the name of the app/site tho
>>
>>2270659
Cambodia is very safe unless you go looking for trouble. If you're in Saigon you can do a border run on the same day (you'll bus to the border in the morning, stamp out/in, then out/in from Cambodia, and hitch a ride on a bus going back after lunch). Or spend a day or two in Phnim Penh, or a weekend in Siem Reap or Kampot. (Those are all relatively long bus journeys though - you'll spend all day on a bus [assuming you don't miss any] to get to the furthest places.)
>>
>>2270345
I think the two things I want to know more about is renting, especially renting an apartment/house like a local would, for short terms (3-6 months, or even just 2 months) since I'd like to keep living costs lower than a 90 day hotel stay and transport (what's it like going from country to country with a decent amount of luggage, I'd try to travel light but at the end of the day I am still taking what I need to live)
I'm also unsure how difficult it'd be to rent without a solid understanding of the local language, I assume a phrasebook isn't going to work if I'm trying to get a good deal on a local rental property and the owner doesn't speak English. Do I just make friends with an expat and they'll translate for me if I buy them a couple beers in return?
>>
>>2270721
If you want to rent in Thailand then you can use a rental agent, look on facebook, or ask a local for help. The first two are expensive but worth checking out - you'll overpay for the luxury of doing it in English, but you might be okay with the price. A local can help you find, apply, and fill out forms for 3-6 month leases, at Thai prices. You'll save a lot of money but also be dealing with landlords/buildings that operate in a Thai mindset.
Rents are much cheaper in Vietnam than Thailand. Shop around for a rental agent. Look for someone young (the English speaking ones mostly are) and they'll get you a great deal.
>>
>>2270733
Thanks. I'm okay with paying a bit more, I'm looking at paying 600-800 USD a month in rent depending on how nice it is/what country I'm in.
Obviously if I can get an acceptable place even cheaper I'll take it.
>>
Do young Filipinas like early 20’s white guys? Or do they only go for rich old white men?
>>
>>2262922
What’s the best country to find and abuse baby monkeys? Will the locals even care about some white tourist hurting a tree rat?
>>
>>2270868
The other monkeys will kill you.
>>
>>2270884
I plan to abduct a baby macaque and bring him to my motel and then make fresh oc for /gif/
>>
>>2270733
Why bother with rental agents when there are lot of serviced apartments with fixed price?

>Rents are much cheaper in Vietnam than Thailand
Are serviced apartments common in Vietnam that offer monthly contract, are fully furnished, and include cleaning? How to find them?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.