[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 99 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

All about travel to the Dark Continent.
Yes coomers can post here
>>
Give it to me straight anons, am I going to be able to go to Ethiopia now that there’s a ceasefire?
>>
>>2259591
Safari in kenya? Price is important to me. Found one in the £200-300 region for a 3 day/2 nights affair. When is the best time to see the wildlife, does it get any more specific than the time of year around september thats floated all over google?

Also, just how dangerous are places like congo? Is it just normie media scaremongering? I know how to handle myself in the favela type environments in other parts of the world, but I'm under the impression somethings different about africa, not sure whether the media scaremongerings just got to me.
>>
>>2259592
Why not visit a nation that hasn’t literally just come out of a war?
>>
>>2259622
>Also, just how dangerous are places like congo? Is it just normie media scaremongering?

If you mean the DRC, it is no joke and not a place to tread casually. I don't the media has a hidden agenda. Infrastructure is abyssmal. Kinshasa airport had crashed planes in the vicinity lol. "Roads" are narrow dirt paths with huge craters that fill up with water. Can only go 20km an hour because every bump causes a misfire. Also you'll have "checkpoints" where you'll have to pay "tolls" equivalent to $30 USD each time to "police" and there are a lot.

Had no problems with villages elsewhere, but going through the villages in the DRC there are people completely pissed out their minds drunk on palm wine(?) and get aggressive and block your path then hit your vehicle when you drive through. These weren't militia with guns, just ordinary villagers. There are children everywhere and a lot of them are orphaned from plagues and civil war. Usually friendly but can be imps of Satan and start throwing rocks . Same exact thing happened to me with Amish kids in Pennsylvania so I think it's from extreme boredom in rural areas and lack of activities. They love to stare. They will run and follow too and you can't go very fast. They are laughing and having a good time but it does put you on edge.
Surprising lack of jungle. Gabon had gorgeous jungle with ancient trees and excellent roads, but there was a lot of green rolling hills which were still beautiful but didn't expect it.
Also, if going overland, a lot of people don't realize there is an enclave of Angola between Gabon and Congo called Cabinda. And Angola is annoying hard to get in for no reason. Saw people get turned away. Have to make sure your transit visa isn't fake, and also need to get a letter from the South Africa consulate.

Angola was excellent though.More savannah terrain. War torn buildings and wrecked tanks on the side of the roads. Drove on the beach for days. No other vehicles in sight.
>>
going to zanzibar in early august
then travleiing around
>>
>>2259591
Whats the best african nation to go to if youre into skinny girls. I will not fuck thicc girls sorry
>>
>>2259829
Eritrea but you might get kidnapped and forced into military service.
>>
>>2259836
no they wouldnt surely
>>
>>2259838
It's the North Korea of Africa, sweetie. They have unbelievably hot girls though.
>>
>>2259851
can you fuck them
how do you even get there i heard its closed
>>
>>2259853
Idk how I'm actually a gay crossdresser but I know what straight guys like.
>>
>>2259836
Not the best nation is it then mate
>>
>>2259836
Kenya from what I’ve heard, Mombasa/Mtwapa specifically
The thick women phenotype comes from West Africa, they tend to be much thinner in the East
>>
>>2259836
>>2259911
I meant to reply to >>2259829
>>
how to be safe???
>>
>>2259911
Are they easy?
>>
>>2259930
if you're white, I've heard all you need to do is make eye contact from across the street and smile
if you want to be more selective, get Tinder
>>
File: superfood.jpg (245 KB, 1039x1458)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>2259911
seems like a based place
>>
>>2259935
Sounds like a easy way to get rinsed by a opportunistic whore
>>
>>2259591
Do African women like black american men or are all the "go to Africa" posts just a fancy way of saying kys?
>>
Been mongering in Gambia twice this year. Easiest place ever. 3somes most nights. They love a whitey. You need to be at the senegambia strip for nightlife but you will get girls literally everywhere. Be warned, it’s an eye opener
>>
>>2259829
Ethiopia, Sudan, Eritrea, Madagascar
>>
Someone mentioned this thread on /adv/ in a thread about sex with African women where I was sharing my sexual experience, so I'll share it here too.

Eight years ago I went to Africa with my friend group. When we were in Kenya we paid one local guy to show us the town. As he was explaining stuff he told us that we could easily get "funny time" if we went to one "massage parlor" in the town. None of us had sexual experience with Africans before and after few drinks the four of us (me, two male friends and one female friend) decided to go there in the evening. When they saw we were white they got all suprised and called the owner of the place who got all excited about seeing white people for the first time irl. He promised us the "best time of our life." He then talked for like five minutes with the employees, I guess to get us the best whores. Then two women guided us and took each of us to a different room where there was a prostitute waiting for us.
And I can tell you, the sex was something different. The woman was flexible and athletic, we fucked in like 10 different positions, one of them was literally me standing and her having one of her legs on my shoulder, the other one on the ground and fucking me so fast that I couldn't even feel my dick. While I was fucking her in doggy she orgasmed very strongly, her whole body was twitching from pleasure, I literally could feel her orgasm in my own body.
My friends described a similar experience. The female friend said that the guy had lifted her with one hand, put her on his dick (which was supposedly the thickest dick she's ever had) and made her pussy squirt like a fire hydrant. Supposedly the way he was thrusting was extraordinary, like something from another world, as if he was in synchronization with the movements of the Earth.

I will never forget this experience. Anyone who hasn't had sex with a Sub-Saharan African needs to try it.
>>
>>2260148
Bump
>>
>>2260148
American is probably all that matters, the colour is probably irrelevant
>>
>>2260594
prostitutes are paid to make you feel a certain way
>>
File: 57565.png (226 KB, 468x345)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>2259622
Do you know any fucking thing about the history of the Congo? It's the literal heart of darkness.
>>
>>2260760
lol
>>
>>2260594
stealth bbc cuck post for sure but kek'd
>>
>>2260594
take your cuck posting to literally any other board. almost had me with this larp but you just couldn't hold back.
>>
>>2261168
>>2261171
Why do you automatically think of cucking just because someone talks about sex with black people?
>>
>>2261228
If you can't tell smut when you see it then you're ESL or unironically autistic
>>
>>2261233
Even if it's made up, I don't know why you label it "cucking." There was no cucking in that story. Having sex with African prostitutes is far from that.
>>
>>2261235
Meds now
>>
>>2261236
I think you need to take meds when you see cucking everywhere
>>
>>2260594
>Kenya
How can you post this without saying where this was? At least give us a city.
>>
>>2260224
>Be warned, it’s an eye opener
After visiting there I've simply lost interest in girls over 25 or those that give you a hard time.
Girls there don't care much about your age, height, looks, pickup skills, etc. Just beeeee yourself (and white) and get good looking 20yos
>>
File: images (17).jpg (32 KB, 534x575)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>2261833
>>2260224
>>2259935
>>2259591
I fucking love all of Africa. People are friendly, things are actually developing (you can come back in 6 months and see a noticeable change), shit is cheap and the women are fine as fuck. They are feminine, cute accent, sex is fine as hell, best blowjobs on the planet, family oriented and they show you off. I'm even considering settling down with an African girl. Generally they aren't very pretty but picking up is so easy (unless you're a 200lb fatass neckbeard) that you can be picky as fuck and still pick up the top 0.1% of girls. I can only assume that this is what Thailand was like in the 70s. Best part is, it's the entirety of Africa that is like this, not just one country. We could go on a coom adventure for 40 years and there will still be plenty of cooming adventures to be had. Currently in SEA and can't wait to go back to Afreeca. My only guess as to why this continent doesn't have more coomers is due to 1)reputation of being a dangerous shithole 2)racism 3)yellow fever fags and 4)ignorance. I think anybody can come. The black Americans I talked to like it and I've even Changs are cooming in Africa.
COME HOME MZUNGU!
>>
>>2259827
Where did you go in the DRC?
>>
>>2261839
How are they easier than western women?
>>
>>2262125
having a white boyfriend is a status symbol, they compete for the attention of white guys
>>
>>2262257
sounds like shit, how do you know this?
>>
Why do Somali refugees claim asylum in the US then travel back to Somali on vacation?
>>
>>2262641
Better question: Why does your retarded country keep letting them in? Oh yeah, cause you keep electing destructive jews to office. Blame yourself for the shithole globohomo government you have mutt.
>>
File: 9604.jpg (44 KB, 500x301)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>2262125
While a lot of anons will say its all about race (which to an extent it is) another huge factor which gets hugely overlooked is the price/time factor. In western countries you work 40 hours+ a week (sometimes as high as 50) plus transportation time (which for me personally was 1 hour each way which can equal an extra 10 hours a week) can become 50-60 hours a week if not more.
Now you are essentially working as a serf just to sustain yourself. Hell half of what you make likely goes just to rent and a good chunk towards food, so you have very little spending money and even less time to use that spending money. As soon as you get home you are exhausted and all you want to do is watch youtube or play vidya (which is understandable).
Now compare that to being an expat overseas. You make 2x, 3x or maybe even 4x+ what the average local makes. You work 30-40 hours. You don't spend 2 hours transporting to and from work, you rent a place right next to work cause you can afford it. You don't waste half your paycheck on rent. As soon as you get home you have money and time. Money and time that you can spend actually being productive. You can go chill with friends, you can go on dates, you can go out and drink because A) you don't worry about the costs B) your have extra time C) your friends also dont worry about cost and time (either cause you invite them or because they are also expats). If you could live this life in the west then congrats. You too could probably pick up and coom in a shit ton of western women. Unfortunately you can't and unfortunately living in the west gets worse every year. If you can find an online job that pays you in a western currency then hurry up and get the fuck out of there. Cancerous neo-liberalism, Reagonomics, neocons and boomer appeasement policies have destroyed the west. The only way you can fight back is by leaving and taking western money with you. Anyone who does so has my respect. Good luck.
>>
>>2262657
>If you could live this life in the west then congrats. You too could probably pick up and coom in a shit ton of western women.
LOL it's not about time there is simply no way for an average or even above-average guy to get laid with attractive women in early twenties in the west. It's even difficult to get laid with half-decent women of your age.

In Africa you don't even need to spend lot of time or effort on dates. Girls are happy for a normal meal/drink or just come to your place directly

>>2262638
You can start by checking the demographics and economy in Africa, along with the number and demographics of white expats staying there, that should give you some hints
>>
>>2262664
>there is simply no way for an average or even above-average guy to get laid with attractive women in early twenties in the west.
My conclusion about this phenomenon is that you, and everyone who peddles this shit, is either american and its actually true in america, or you're just a shut-in who has a warped perception of the world you obtained through the internet. I live in a non-american western country, have gotten to know women from many western countries and spent a lot of time in them, and the incel reeeeing on this website doesn't match up at all with my experiences. Maybe it is true in america though.
>>
>>2262690
It's also true in central and northern Europe. Maybe in Mediterranean you can get pretty girls that are much younger than you easily but somehow I doubt it.
>>
>>2262664
do you know this from experience?
>>
>>2262731
Of course I do, I'm not larping about Europe or Africa like some do
>>
>>2262748
what experience have you had?
>>
>>2262761
This anon summarized it well: >>2261839
>>
File: 1655216265830.png (191 KB, 1228x1150)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>The same retards are back, jerking each other off
>>
>all this talk
>no pictures
>>
Kenya seems like the perfect allround destination for black queenz and actual tourism. Shame they're like the only country in Africa that still bans unvaxxed. Speaking of, don't most African nations require all types of injections like yellow fever etc?
>>
>>2262915
isn't Kenya still massively poor though?
>>
>>2262915
>don't most African nations require all types of injections like yellow fever
Only if you travel between them, if you come from outside Africa nothing is needed
>>
>>2261833
What if you're a shy autist who can not make any small talk at all?

>>2261839
Prostitutes or hookups? Any country in particular you recommend?
>>
>>2263490
>What if you're a shy autist who can not make any small talk at all?
As long as you can communicate online you will still be able to find girls

>Prostitutes or hookups?
Both are easily found.
Eastern Africa is safer I guess, for example Kenya (if you have clotshot) or Tanzania
>>
>Just put passport mode on for Tinder for Tanzania as I'll be going in a couple weeks
>Within 72 hours I had over 30 matches that I had to curate from 100+ that had liked my bio as some of them looked scammy and fake.
>Only an above average looking white guy
>Not even gunna be there long enough to fuck even a third of these women

Is it really that easy in Africa bros? Got one asking if it's okay to call me daddy, got others asking to meet up with no effort put in from my side to facilitate a meet up. Can't fucking wait. Dar and Zanzibar gunna be wild. Gunna check the serengeti out after too. Legit might end up being the best fucking solo holiday I've been on.

>>2259828
I'll let you know how it goes bro keep a look out for a thread around mid July on Tanzania.
>>
>>2262690
I'm an expat in a european country and can't say it's easy at all if you don't have a group of friends to go out with. Online dating is just garbage here. I also look better than average and am unironically probably among the richest 500 people under 30 in this country
>>
>>2260148
As an actual American I can tell you in all honesty, go the fuck back to Africa. Both places will be better off.
>>
>>2263881
Now imagine if you are in your 30s and have average income and looks
>>
>>2263874
That's how it works. Next time just automatically ignore girls that are old, fat, ugly, don't have clear full body pics, and you still have more than enough matches

Zanzibar has less girls available so arrange enough girls in advance or simply take a Dar girl there, locals pay much less for the ferry
>>
Can you still buy legitimate Somalia passports in the markets there?
>>
>>2262664
>it's not about time there is simply no way for an average or even above-average guy to get laid with attractive women in early twenties in the west.
Some random construction contractor working in Germany brought this up to me too. His home country, Slovakia, is the place he lives and he travels to Germany for a way higher salary than locals get in Slovakia. He complained every girl in Slovakia wanted to be an influencer on Instagram.
>>
>>2262664
>LOL it's not about time there is simply no way for an average or even above-average guy to get laid with attractive women in early twenties in the west.
You're a retarded incel doomer. I got laid plenty of times in the west. However its expensive as fuck as you need to do a lot of clubbing. Picking up girls at a club in the US is ironically much easier than even in Asia. If I was a millionaire you better bet I would be cooming in plenty of Stacys (no prostitutes)
>>
>>2263885
>actual American
What's your tribe? Navajo by any chance? I've been wanting to go to the four corners area.
>>
>>2263885
How can you make posts about going to Africa yet be so racist? You should stay in your own country following your logic.
>>
Which African countries would you say are "safe", i.e. I won't get shoved into the back of a pickup truck by a bunch of armed men in broad daylight and ransomed/killed because I'm white
>>
>>2264277
I don't know where you get your perception of what Africa is like but it sounds like a blend of UNICEF commercials from the '80s and 4chan-brand toxicity. Africans are normal people with bank accounts, cellphones and social media addictions. Nobody is going to shove you into a truck, anon.
If you've never visited a shithole before, start with somewhere vanilla like Morocco, Senegal, Botswana or Kenya. The next tier of spiciness includes SA, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, and the Great Lakes region.
The only regions you want to avoid are the Sahel stretch between Bamako and CAR, including northern Nigeria, and the eastern DRC.
>>
>>2264370
I live in America so around I know; Around Blacks, never Relax.
>>
>>2264277
All of north africa, except Libya, is safe (unless you go alone in the desert and point a gun at angry touaregs). West Africa is safe except for the places that just had a coup d'état like Mali and stuff. Central Africa is a bunch of shitholes. East Africa is nice but has unsafe regions. South Africa is a bunch of shitholes.

Best bets are Morocco, Senegal, Tanzania/Kenya, Egypt...
>>
>>2259591
I'm looking to go to morocco/western sahara/mauritania and maybe a bit further down the coast next January. Getting a little bit worried about the amount of terrorism starting to leak of out Mali tho, any tips to avoid ending up in a snuff film?
>>
None of the sub-saharan Africa is as safe as SEA
Avoid being in places without other people or without street lighting when it's dark
>>
what languages do i need to get by in different countries, because it seems like such mixed bag of cultures and languages. some are former colonies and the people there know french or spanish, or at least thats what i assume.
>>
>>2259794
But he just said he wanted to go to Africa
>>
>>2264652
English, French and Spanish
>>
>>2264652
Basic English and French will help you throughout 45% of Africa. Portuguese may help too if you go to a lusophone country, and Arabic if you're daring. But either way, don't expect much more unless you want to learn the local languages. Official languages are usually only spoken (extensively) in urban centers, and it's usually at best a second or third language for the people, so they won't always understand it perfectly.
>>
>>2264758
>Spanish
He's not getting in to Equatorial Guinea. Portuguese is a much better recommendation.
>>
>>2265140
equatorial guinea is probably one of the shittiest African nations
>>
Is West Africa or east Africa better?
I want to travel around and visit different cities/places in whatever country(ies) I visit. Would rather avoid guided stuff made for white people.
Ideally, I'd like to visit some interesting cities with good nightlife and museums and be close enough to good nature
>>
>>2265174
besides somalia east africa is probably safer
>>
>>2265174
>Is West Africa or east Africa better?
I wouldn't say either is better as a whole, depending on what you're looking for, it's specific to the country, not region.
>Would rather avoid guided stuff made for white people.
These are likely more common in East Africa from what I hear (haven't been to East Africa). But both regions have many countries where you can avoid this entirely, and even in the bigger touristy countries like Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria, there are regions you can go to get away from tourist spots.
>I'd like to visit some interesting cities with good nightlife and museums and be close enough to good nature
Good nightlife can be found in both areas from what I hear. Probably best in Kenya. For nature, East Africa is likely better by a landslide. Much more varied and unique landscapes, and mountains tall and short. West Africa isn't bad tho per se, just kinda lacking compared to other parts of Africa, nature-wise. It nearly all looks the same. Mostly just savanna, jungle and low lying mountains, although I'll say road tripping in Ghana has given me some of my favourite views.
>>
>>2265490
is Africa expensive?
>>
>>2265490
were the people in these countries welcoming to foreigners?
>>
>>2265538
Yes, doing things in Africa can get very pricey. Simple amenities like restaurants and bars may be cheaper, but prices of some things will rival or be more than the west at times, especially around touristy places, and big cities. I'm not just talking about tourist upcharges, Africa imports alot of stuff so some basic stuff is just expensive. It's hard to recall clear examples though. Anything official and bureaucratic you have to pay for will also practically overcharge you (for example: last year upon entering Ghana you had to pay for a useless covid rapid test on arrival that if I remember correctly was $150 per person, or $50 if you had a Ghana passport). I imagine if you're clearly a foreigner, you will probably have to pay alot of bribes in some countries considering even locals have to at times.
>>2265564
People in Africa are often very kind to foreigners. Some will annoy you trying to get your attention to sell you things, but thats to be expected. But still, Africans honestly treat foreigners better than their own people at times.
>>
>>2265574
>Africans honestly treat foreigners better than their own people at times.
in what way?
>>
>>2265612
>>2265574
Not same anon but they are spot on. When you visit an East African home (I've been to hundreds for my job) they will welcome you in with bright smiles, sit you down, and offer sodas and fruit, and snacks like mandazi. They often send me home with lots of beverages and food. They are so sweet. I don't see natives give each other the same treatment. Some people are just thrilled to have a white foreigner in their home.
But on the streets people will peddle bullshit bc they think you are wealthy.
>>
>>2265612
Basically what >>2265717 said, but sometimes it can go past basic hospitality and become quite malicious. It's kind of subtle and is often most prevalent and noticeable among people with any sort of authority. They will treat their own people some kind of way, or even see them as beneath themself, and their demeanor will change entirely once they're dealing with a foreigner they deem "high status" is a sense. It's not something a foreigner should really worry themselves over, but I guarantee you it's a thing many Africans notice and do not like.
>>
>>2265950
do people dislike you because of it?
>>
>>2266044
Dislike foreigners due to this? No, not that I've seen, but I'm not white/obvious foreign so I don't experience this. That's why I say it's nothing for foreigners to worry about. It's just drama amongst Africans
>>
>>2266044
I had a friend who was in the US army when they deployed to Liberia during the Liberian Civil War.
He saw Liberian officers refuse to talk to the black US colonel, and instead talked to the white US sergeant, because he deemed the black colonel to be "beneath him"
>>
>>2266327
Given that American Blacks are the descendants of conquered peoples (conquered by stronger African kingdoms) who were sold to Europeans as slaves..yeah I could see how a West African could view an African American as beneath him.

Unfortunate tribalism but this plays out all over the world.
>>
>>2267561
what has that got to do with African americans now? half the issues in the world are because people look to the past too much
>>
>>2267571
Nothing and you are correct with your statement, but that's how it is in much the old world. Europe is like this, Asia is like this, Africa is like this.
People holding grudges because some neighbors/invaders did awful things 800 years ago even though their own ancestors did or wanted to do the exact same things lol .

Coming from me being an American, this is one of the biggest eye openers for me. I used to think America was super racist compared to everyone else, now I struggle to find a place as welcoming for the most part though that's starting to degrade. Maybe Canada but I haven't spent much time there.
People in Europe hold grudges for shit that happened a millenium ago.
Anyways sorry this got off topic, but the same bs applies to Africa too.
>>
Kenya is the easiest coomer destination for English speakers. They have a whole expat+local brothel town and nightlife setup on the coast.

Probably easiest place to get your tip wet and get women pregnant in the world, and I include Philippines in the comparison.

They are so thirsty for white dick that you can literally put "I am here to make babies" in your dating profile and not only will you still get endless flood of matches, but the women will message you asking if you are serious, because they want a 'cappuccino baby'.

You will be walking on the street and good looking women will just come up to you and offer to go home with you for like $20, and that's the price to dick her down for hours, bareback, and cum inside of her as many times as you want. No big deal, and they have a great time.

Except the big problem is Africa women are very possessive and matriarchal. They believe with absolute certainty that they are the smartest person who knows the best in any situation, even if they are poor as fuck literal Street walking whores. They will fight over you. They will stalk you. They will threaten and attack other girls they see you with if they spot you in public. They will spam messages at you on all platforms. If you ignore them and were stupid enough to give your real name they will make up some stupid story and find your family members and try to blackmail them using what they know about you.

It's okay as a quick stop but if you stay there a few weeks or longer then be prepared for massive and sustained drama that can get actually violent.

That being said you can easily find an unbelievably hot young jungle bunny to turn into your sugar baby and just be happy with her if chilling is your thing. She WILL TRY TO GET PREGNANT though. The guys who live there will laugh about their antics: pouring condoms out into their pussies, fucking other white men on the side who will cum inside them so they can baby trap their main squeeze muzungo, just making it up
>>
Depending on the girl you can easily get roped into drama immediately if you are naive and not street smart.

For example this guy from New York I hooked up with to hit the bars fell in with some working ladies who milked him dry for a couple of days, then apparently offered him a new girl who turned out to be 15 years old (you can't tell here, they are all grown and stacked by that age and already having kids). They recorded it and then used police squeeze almost $5000 out of the poor idiot before he was able to extract himself from the mess. They also had his real name and I have to assume continued to try to extort him and his family on social media after her left.

The people there don't care. Foreigners are a resource and if you are rich enough to visit you are top 5% of wealth in the country by default. You will ALWAYS be a target for scams.
>>
Sounds awful right? Well your little brain will take over in Mombasa. You have no idea how compelling a case these ladies can make.

There is nothing cold or mechanical about the service there. African women are insanely orgasmic and ridiculously active lovers. Nothing like Asian women who have this whole sort of victim thing going on in bed.

African women will rape you. They will get upset if you can't last 3 or 4 rounds. They will demand you take viagra so they can ride your drugboner till you feel like you are going to die.

Seriously, I understand why Africa is so overpopulated compared to their infrastructure. It's because all they do for entertainment is fuck or twerk in nightclubs, and they are very good at it.

Felt like being in a truly alien civilization and like I was being treated like a meat dildo that ejaculated money. Fun....but holy fuck it gets old fast.

Also kind of dangerous and shitty after dark in some places. You can't just stumble around drunk how you can in spots like Pattaya.

Worth a 2 week visit. Check out mombasa/mtwapa and then diani Beach the last few days to chill after the insanity of mtwapa.

Insane as in public creampie sex with strippers in a club, insane. Total madness.
>>
Count on catching something. If you don't have hpv you will have it when you are done regardless if you wrapped your shit or not. Same for herpes. Get tested for syphilis when you get back. HIV from piv sex is almost impossible NORMALLY but the way these bitches will beat up your dick will result in microtears and chafes on your skin which creates a vector for infection. Take PrEP. Just do it and don't fuck around and find out the hard way.

If you want to be a total lunatic and just travel around the country getting poor women pregnant you can easily do it. Africans have no(none, zero) concept of consequences and will beg you to impregnate them in bed. They don't care. Having a child isn't a big deal there, since life is so shitty that the burden of a child is just an incremental worsening and not this endgame scenario how it is for spoiled white cunts.

It is an enlightening experience. Take with you only what you are willing to lose, because room robbery is common. Expected, even. Hide your passport and precious items as best you can. I recommend a plastic baggy and tapped to the back of the toilet tank, personally.

Getting robbed is a way of life in Kenya. It's not a matter of 'if', but a matter of 'when'. Just because your apartment compound has security doesn't mean he gives a fuck, and might even mean he's in on it.

Have fun fuckers it's a once in a lifetime experience. Do yourself one big favor though and stay away from any chick who is already instagrammed to the gills. There aren't that many nice things there and if you snag yourself a mzungo hunter who has done them all, she will be bored and shitty instead of excited and amazed.
>>
Oh and they absolutely love being eaten out. Apparently African men refuse to do it, so it's trivially easy to make even the baddest bitch flop head over heels for you by delivering a skilled tongue lashing.

Just make sure she showers first. Hygiene is an issue since they are all poor and stupid as fucking rocks. I had to teach one lady how to wash her pussy properly and it was worth it because she was an actual dime and looked like some sort of Amazon queen, and I needed her to sit on my face. Except her fucking cunt was nasty. Had to hose her off real good while she acted oblivious and a bit fussy.

Jesus I cannot fucking believe that place. I would never recommend it to anybody I care about irl but I don't care if you fuckers die, so get to it.
>>
How could I forget this part though: STOCK UP ON THE ORAL SWAB HIV TEST KITS.

ALWAYS mention you want to hiv test together first before you fuck. It takes 10 minutes for an at home result and while it's not exactly romantic you can just enjoy a beer together or something while you wait. Infected pussies will ghost you if you suggest testing. Normal girls will be amazed at how thoughtful and nice you are, and will want you to cum inside of them even more.

I'm guilty of skipping this step on occasion in the heat of the moment, but one of my shticks was offering to show my current hiv test from the hospital. They are all hyper paranoid about that disease, despite not giving a shit about literally(literally) everything else that has to do with health or safety.

Just make sure you hide your real name on the test or you will get stalked hard.
>>
>>2267578
europe is not like this, at least my nation england isnt
>>
I guess I have more to share, this is about variety of women.

The interesting part about Kenya is you can find Africans from a shit ton of different tribes and countries there. A woman from south Sudan looks and feels incredibly different than a woman from Ethiopia, for example.

You can find any body type you want from ultra petite shirt spinners, to big fat asses, to giant Ghanaian milkers.

You're going to see some girls who are missing some of their front teeth. It's a cultural thing for the Masai people. Don't bother with masai girls, they are stuck up and shitty and ultra fucked up and probably very likely had some sort of clitoral circumcision. In some cases it's just a nick but sadly total chop is still quite common.

Watch out for Somalian women, they are as born violent criminal as their men but sneaky about it. They are usually very ugly so it's hard to fall in with them unless you are an idiot, but still be careful. There is a lot of crazy shit going on in north Kenya border area and a lot of literal, actual honest to God terrorisy pirate hiwaymen flee to Kenya and just try to blend in down there. One night I was with this chick and she started showing me all her terrorist selfies from the training camps and some of the people her crew had killed while she was with them posing with the bodies. We were both extremely high so I thought it was funny at the time but in hindsight if any of her friends had been around it might have ended poorly for me. Most somalians are a much more subdued of sociopathic scammer though. They are all damaged and dangerous. You'll find out.

Most Kenyan tribal groups are fine. Watch out for 'Hill tribe' girls. You'll know what I mean. Even if they love you they will steal from you like kleptomaniac apes. The one I liked I would leave money and coins out for her all around my apartment and she would sneak around and snatch them when she thought I wasn't looking. Were talking like $5 here. She just couldn't help herself.
>>
>>2267585
post some matches?
>>
Anyways it wasn't just my hill girl. They have this reputation there as petty kleptomaniac thieves and I'm not sure if it's some self perpetuating or an actual weird mental condition from inbreeding or something. All the expat guys will tell you about the tribal groups which will steal from you thr worst.

Don't fuck or fuck with daughters of local government officials. Don't fuck the Indian girls. Don't fuck the Muslim girls if her family lives in the same town as her. There are lots of fake Muslims in Kenya, but their fathers and brothers will take it seriously long enough to make you pay for popping valuable cherries.

Do not fuck underage girls there. They will be offered to you, girls will lie about their age. You will not be able to tell because they have big fat titles and asses. Check the ID if there is even a sliver of a doubt.

If she doesn't have one she is either underage, a criminal, or a literal retard. Better off avoiding all three.

If she is actually hot and you want to get your tip in, getting her a valid national ID costs about 10 dollars and a little as a week from a government office. If she won't do it it means she is again one of the above 3.

Okay that's it for now. Stay the fuck away from Uganda even though it's tempting. Kampala is a shithole and very few people speak English compared to Kenya. Wonderful people but it's a fukin mess.
>>
File: IMG-20210621-WA0013.jpg (80 KB, 720x1280)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>2267621
>>
File: IMG-20210621-WA0035.jpg (160 KB, 624x1280)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
Weird shit but African girls will ask you for dickpics. Have some pics and videos made in advance while you are on sildenafil. They go crazy for white dick it is flattering as fuck but it was hard getting used to then actually wanting it. Excellent way to get them over to your place easily though.

The art of the tasteful dickpic goes far in Kenya.
>>
File: IMG-20210627-WA0020.jpg (105 KB, 720x1280)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
This chick wears too much makeup. You can't tell from the pic but she's actually like 4' 8" and weighs 85lbs.
>>
File: IMG-20210623-WA0037.jpg (77 KB, 619x827)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG-20210901-WA0006.jpg (121 KB, 540x960)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG-20210908-WA0007.jpg (71 KB, 750x1000)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG-20210624-WA0045.jpg (70 KB, 580x1032)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
You've got some EXTREMELY DARK chick's too from the interior who made their way to Kenya.

Their skin texture is completely different than anything you have felt before among Europeans or Asians or Americanized blacks.

Don't know what does it but it's interesting and very pleasant. Just extremely soft and silky.

Of course they are like 65iq and you have to treat them like children because mentally speaking they are, but still.
>>
File: IMG-20210617-WA0002.jpg (175 KB, 682x738)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
Better example. This woman is south Sudanese. Absolutely wonderful lady.
>>
>>2259591
a 23 year old girl from kenya lives downstairs at the house im staying at. we just had a long conversation about how america is a miserable place except for the money you can make. she just wants to finish nursing school and go back to kenya. now i want to go back with her too (and coom in her)
>>
File: IMG-20210618-WA0005.jpg (84 KB, 1280x960)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Fun fact: the British never left Kenya. Most old money in Kenya is British and there are kenyan British white colonial lord families that still pull the strings in the country. Most funding for Kenya comes from the UK World Bank financiers. All politicians who succeed in Kenya are sponsored by the British.

It's one of the last countries in the world still in a soft colonized state, even though they claim to be independent. Fascinating situation.

If you look Anglo you're basically nobility there.
>>
>>2267625
what an ugly whore
>>
File: IMG-20210625-WA0004.jpg (207 KB, 959x1280)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>2267648
You don't have to worry my friend, even ugly African whores won't fuck Indians!

In all seriousness they aren't a very photogenic bunch, but they are extremely sexually aggressive in person and have very suggestive body language.

If you are attracted to black women at all it's actually unreal. These are ACTUAL Africans. Not americanized muttified 'africans' we have in USA.
>>
One of the few legitimately cute in pictures ladies I met. Also a very sweet girl who gave me some amazing non coom memories.
>>
No seriously they won't fuck Indians. Indians had to import Indian women from India because they couldn't find wives in Kenya.

Not even dirt poor, zero money, no prospects and no iq Africans would settle for Indian men. Holy fuck!

So now all the old Indian families in Kenya are extremely inbred! :D
>>
More fun facts: Indians are such cringe dumbfucks they tried to get Indians recognized as a Kenyan African tribe for certain types of government funding and protection after the British pulled out.

Funner fact: it worked! Indian Kenyans are officially a Kenyan african tribe lol! Very controversial. Indian businesses have been destroyed all over Africa because they out compete Africans and treat them like shit.
>>
>>2267652
look I know you enjoy fucking female bamboons but keep that fetish to yourself
>>
>>2259591
Can western black guys coom in Africa?
>>
>>2267630
>>2267631
>>2267633
>>2267635
>>2267637
>>2267640
>>2267646
You have a really shitty taste in women, even the average Kenyan won't go for these whores.
>>
>>2267657
why are you obsessed with Indians?
>>
>>2267589
Where should you stay in Mombasa? Seems like even the most expensive 5 star hotels have a lot of complaints about shitty service, rooms, food poisioning etc
>>
>>2260224
Isn't the Smiling Coast like 99% muslim? Are they less sexually conservative than other areas?
>>2267624
>>2267657

fake muslims as in nominal muslims? also i think indians are just racist against darker skinned/black people so they would rather just import a wife than marry a local and have dark skinned children. plus, most indians follow a different religion than africans.
>>
Going on a breeding frenzy sounds incredibly hot
>>
>>2267788
yeah Gambia is 96% Muslim pretty sure he is talking out his ass
>>
>>2268075
Indonesia is full of muslims and that's not an issue. Larpers who have never left their country are talking out their asses here
>>
As an experiment I put on Kenya on Tinder and was inundated with women.
I even put on my bio I'm here just for sex and babies and they didnt care.

A couple were God fearing but yeah, I had nudes and loads of responses. Was crazy.

Maybe one day I should go there haha
>>
>>2268102
you would probably get trapped there or end up having to bring a woman back
>>
>>2268102
they hot?
>>
>>2268102
post nudes
>>
>>2268083
I know Indonesians are different but SEA girls are like that in general. I want to know what African muslim girls are like. They don't abide by the honor culture?
>>
>>2267585
>good looking women
In Africa loooooooooooooool
>>
>>2259591
Black american here. Can I get attractive women in Africa.
>>
>>2267601
>Count on catching something
Goes to the aids capital of the world and has unprotected sex it like y'all want to catch something.
>>
>>2263874
This anon here...here's an update

>Got to Tz yesterday
>Met one of the women last night
>Really shy at first but after a few drinks she's getting touchy
>Go to a bar
>Then go back to mine
>Creampied her
>It's now the morning and she's still asleep in my room
>Snuck downstairs to eat my complimentary breakfast while she sleeps
>Back up waiting for her to get up so she can leave
>Meeting African number two at 2pm today for lunch
>Not expecting banging out of her on first meet, playing it slow (hopefully bang on second)
>Meeting African number 3 tonight at 8pm
>Will definitely bang her tonight
>My date with African number 1 last night over ran from lunch date into evening date and I had to text what was supposed to be African number 2 to not come to my apartment as I was preoccupied elsewhere
>The girl said she was already on her way because she lived quite far
>Felt so bad
>When I meet her eventually I will pay for the hotel to give her a massage and spoil her a little so I don't feel so guilty and then bang her too

Meanwhile still getting alot more interest on Tinder. This place is insane.
>>
Bros I was planning on going to africa (ptobably next year now) for a safari and a little exploring, but now I'm probably not going to resist the prospect of easiest most passionate sex anywhere in the world. But I'm also scared of AIDS and scams/other crimes. Can I find fairly normal girls who won't try to rob me and will be fine hooking up and maybe spending time with me as a friend? How common are bad news girls, if I just meet some girls walking about day to day will the most likely be normal
>>2268536
Tell us how things go with this tinder method anon. Are the girls just ok with hooking up with you a few times and itherwise not causing bother? What precautions are you taking, or do they see like nice people?
>>
>>2268229
>>2268241
>>2268214
Trapped how?

And yeah, some were skinny with big asses and made a decent effort. It was weird. Every single swipe right was a match.

I was pretty forward saying I'm here for sex and to make babies and they were down.

No nudes, this was 2months ago.
>>
>>2268536
Keep us updated mate.
>>
>>2268536
how rich are you that you can travel intercontinentally at a whim?
>>
>>2268386
yes
>>
>>2268645
What are you talking about? Larping is completely free and zero cost
>>
Black Kemyan here. I'll give my unsolicited two cents on a few posts regarding my country.

>>2267585
I can confirm bitches here get fucking retarded over white men nad having their babies. About the stalking business; I don't know, but Coast bitches are absolutely fucking crazy, so it's plausible. They are very cheap to attain by Western standards. They're also huge sluts, but that goes for most women these days. I can also confirm they are not very smart, but again, that goes for most women. They are very hot: hotter than women from any African country that's not Ethiopia, Eritrea or (arguably) Tanzania.

>>2267646
This statement is mostly correct.

>>2267657
The reason Indians don't inter-marry is because they fraternalize among themselves and don't mingle with black people. Their businesses are very successful, but they are hardcore nepotists, so black people in their organizations are McD manager-tier/ house nigger-tier at best. And I've been to India too. Girls there have magnificents breats. Very hairy and flat asses though. Country is also a shithole.

>>2267660
This is false. Making Indians a Kenyan tribe was a pandering move by Uhuru Kemyatta's govt during the 2017 campaign season.

>>2267669
Africans generally dislike black Westerners because they tend to be boastful, but if you're a cool person and don't act all high and mighty, you're basically treated like a long lost brother.

>>2267675
Fucking kek. Funny you should say this. White people who come to Kenya go for Quasimodo-tier females. White men either have the worst taste in women, or white women are so ugly that ugly Kenyan women look great in comparison. And to your point, I don't find any of the girls he posted above 5/10, except >>2267654.

>>2267730
Mtwapa. Coast chicks are proper whores, but then you'll be fucking Coast chicks.

>>2268102
I believe you.

>>2268614
HIV is a reality here anon. Wear a condom or at least get some prep before you skinny dip in these women, whore or otherwise.
>>
>>2268738
>I can confirm bitches here get fucking retarded over white men nad having their babies
why?
>>
>>2268738
>white women are so ugly that ugly Kenyan women look great in comparison.
as a Brit i can tell you this is 100% true in England
>>
>>2268738
Sorry for the typos. Long day. Long post.
>>2268742
The myth of white superiority. That's a prevalent aspect of African mentality. And when it comes to women, that mentality manifests as hypergamy. Also, women aren't very intelligent and lack foresight.
>>
>>2268744
The thing I've noticed with Brit chicks: the younger ones (age <25) are ugly but they look better as they age. Very puzzling. Also why do old Brit women like Maasai guys so much?
>>
>>2268738
Interesting re:HIV. Thanks mate, always good to know.
>>
>>2268536
>Meanwhile still getting alot more interest on Tinder. This place is insane.

Sounds awesome bro. Pls post more stories and Tinder pics the next couple of days.
How are the girls outside the bedroom? Do they have nice/fun personalities?
And how is the food BTW? Do you recommend?
>>
>>2268747
>The myth of white superiority
how did this happen? too much American media?
>>
>>2268536
Larp
>>
>>2268772
Anon... did you miss the last 500 years of history?
>>
>>2268751
No worries man. Have a great time. Trust your instincts. Don't fuck every girl. Some of them might have ulterior motives (robbing you or worse). Follow the same precaustions as you would back home (meeting in public spaces, use common sense and logic, etc.) My golden rule is: If something doesn't make sense, it's a lie. I got that from Judge Judy.
>>2268772
>is it the Jews?
Yes.
>>2268783
You could say this, but after WW2, the African soldiers saw that whites were just regular people who bled and got sick and were as poor as us, and that myth died out. This was one of the things that made colonialism cease in Africa. Somehow, this myth resurrected and propagated in the last few decades. Also Africans weren't doing too bad before you assholes colonized us. We just lacked education. We had great culture and amazing lands. Any bad aspects of our culture were magnified ten-fold in yours.
>>
>>2268783
You mean, the outdated, whitewashed history? Nope
>>
>>2268749
Do they? British people generally stick to their own but you find leftoids are more predisposed to dating outside their race now for optics reasons.

In addition, a lot of women (and men) are fucking lonely. Any attention if you're barren for a few years is likely welcome. Black or chink.
>>
>>2268787
Tbh I dont see myself going on a coom trip lol I think it might sound fun in my head but actually getting on a plane, by myself to hook up with African women or Philippines etc isnt gonna happen.

Maybe if I lost my hair or something and had no pussy, sure, desperate times.
>>
>>2268790
>Do they? British people generally stick to their own
wtf no we dont mate.
>>
>>2268787
is your country expensive?
>>
>>2268803
Quite expansive
>>
>>2268806
I mean does it cost a lot for tourists?
>>
>>2268791
I feel you. Kenya sounds like a blast but actually dealing with all the shit that goes with it, like being extorted by the police, being jumped or robbed by the natives, getting sick from whatever is going on down there etc. I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze. Maybe when I get old and just wanna go kamikaze with my life
>>
>>2268814
>like being extorted by the police, being jumped or robbed by the natives, getting sick from whatever is going on down there etc.
sounds like eastern europe
>>
>>2268787
>>2268788
None of this invalidates that the narrative of white = good has been pushed around the world for 500 years.
>before you assholes colonized us.
Anon... I'm the complete opposite of a white person...
>>
>>2268790
There was a time HIV rates in Bongland were rising because old Bong slags use to coom trip here and go back home to infect their husbands.

>>2268803
>>2268806 is not me.
>>2268808
Depends on what you do/stay. Tourist traps will be expensive. Places like Naivasha (central Kenya) are really pretty and less expensive than places like Mombasa and Malindi (the Coast) and Nairobi (capital city). Kenya is a very diverse place, so there are lots of stuff to do, so I'd suggest do some research or link up with a Kenyan friend to find some well-priced places to live. Avoid tourist traps.
However, what's expensive for me might be cheap for you. Just living like an ordinary, middle-class Kenyan, even $5000 will take you a long way (several months); while living in a luxury hotel, $10000 won't last you a month. The day-to day stuff won't be expensive ($20 a day-to-day expenses is overkill and $100 a month is more than enough for groceries for one person). But all this depends on your desired level of luxury and knowledge of the city you are in. Touristy stuff like safaris and hikes shouldn't cost an arm and a leg either, provided you avoid tourist traps. Also people will try to charge you more for stuff, so have a local with you. Whores are really cheap too. $100 for a woman here would be daylight robbery. Normal street whores go for as low as $5 but classier ones may range from $30-50; maybe a little more because you're white.

>>2268791
>>2268814
Actually, I forgot to mention that we are currently in election season and the country is almost certainly going to be out of balance until next year (be it inflation, rising commodity prices, civil unrest, etc.), so I'd suggest that all anons stay put and wait for things to cool down before they visit Kenya.

>>2268831
>I'm the complete opposite of a white person...
Kindly accept my apology anon.
>>
>>2268818
Eastern Europe hasn't been like that since the early 2000s. Maybe if you go to a shitty Russian oblast or some backwater Balkan town you'll experience it
>>
>>2259591
African countries seem to be engineered to be as frustrating as possible to visit- at least from where I live. There's long expensive indirect flights, visa requirements, expensive hotels in a lot of countries, malaria. It seems like too much of a hassle. I like black and mixed race girls, but I can get light to dark skinned honeys much closer to home.
>>
>>2268787
>before you assholes colonized us
is that the average attitude towards the british then?
>>
>>2268849
We actually like them. Great guys. Truly.
>>
>>2268859
that's probably only because the educated brits only go to Africa, we have a lot of scum also in this country
>>
>>2268864
Foreigners who come here tend to be great people. The only American I ever met was a North Carolinan missionary with food poisoning I shared a ward with. Great guy. The nurses loved him.
>>
>>2268859
whats good abut the Bri*ish?
>>
>>2268874
'ove 'eir money we do. I personally think they're funny as hell. Love proper Bri'ish humour and bants, although I haven't had a conversation with one irl. They also seem mellow and composed unlike the boisterous and indulgent Am*ricans.
>>
>>2268878
come to England and meet some of our poor scum, it will change your mind on us i promise
>>
>>2268878
Do you like a drink in your country? couldn't visit somewhere people don't appreciate a pint
>>
>>2268883
That, anon, is every country's reality.
>>2268889
Let me put it this way; our coffee is world-famous, but we don't drink nearly as much coffee as beer. Tea is the only beverage we drink more than beer. And our beer is pretty good too. None of that piss-water stuff. It would be pretty legendary if you downed two Tuskers and could still walk straight.
Spirits and vodkas are more popular with the youngins though. Whiskies, scotch and rum are more middle-class drinks. Beers are mostly older working class. In short, yes Kenyans are such alcoholics it's not even funny.
>>
>>2260148
Most native africans hate african americans. I saw a few videos of african americans have tires constricting their movement and being burned alive by local warlords. You can't get away with a single percent of the shit you do in America. If you even dare insult a person the wrong way they remember that shit and you can be prepared to get your fingers chopped off in public square. Be glad you live with subservient whites who put up with your shit.
>>
>>2268905
you are talking shit, that doesn't happen in large numbers, you seeing a video of it once doesn't make it common
>>
>>2268908
at least in nigeria it is, i have a few nigerian friends who tell me about it all the time and share videos of it
>>
>>2268911
Nigeria is probably the craziest place in all of Africa
>>
>>2268905
Stop pushing this divisive nonsense. This isn't true at all.
>>
>>2259591
going to South Africa, Cape Town more precisely in August
any advice ?
>>
Can all you homosexuals please stop talking about politics and racism and get back to the girls? thx
>>
>>2269113
Kys tranny. This is a travel board. Monger somewhere else
>>
>>2269120
>travel board
Yeah exactly it's not a colonialism board faggot. If you wanna discuss that shit go on /pol/ or /his/.
>>
>>2269120
Pretty sure it’s not pol either mate.
>>
>>2269120
I am not kissing trannies just because you said so you disgusting fetishist
Fuck off back to Twitter
>>
Tanzania anon hasn't been replying to this thread so he's hopefully busy going out with the ladies kek.
>>
>>2269242
Or getting mauled by a lion
>>
Ive been dating a kenyan girl for 2 years here in EU. Its been great overall.
Went to her homeland recently and some of the girls were pretty but most werent.
Seems like a cool country.
Didn't feel any fear and I was in nairobbery.
Felt white privilege for the first time.
Theres huge classism there amongst the locals as with anywhere I guess.
Kenya gf is great and I wish I loved her more :(
>>
Also, east african girls really can be really skinny compared to west african girls.
I think if I ever break up with my gf, Ill move there to date for awhile and play around the country.
Visit lamu island folks - theres fancy places there that cook any food that you could want there. Its amazing indian / arabic food. Chapati is glorious with this type of food.
Make sure youve an indoor chef always on hand..
>>
also, do not go to kenya this year. Its crazy election season there in august. It could get fucked up again like 08 where like 1000 people were killed and it was utter chaos. Stay away until next November.
>>
>>2269257
How is she in bed?
Also, did girls hit on you in kenya while you guys walk together?
>>
>>2269270
shes nice for me but i basically had a very low body count and was definitely shit in bed before her.

I am a 6-7 out of 10, not fat and pretty toned. I got a few good glaces on nights out but besides that no one came near me. Why would they when clearly i was with a girl anyway.
>>
>>2269287
Alright. Just curious cause some other anons said that they are certified semendemons.
Also heard that kenyan women will try to snatch boyfriends, catfights are common. Maybe it's all bs
>>
>>2269401
the other guy was talking about tinder skanks getting into fights not the average person in public
>>
>>2269401
>Just curious cause some other anons said that they are certified semendemons.
Me too kek. Hope Tanzania-anon delivers.
>>
>>2268738
has the global inflation hit your nation at all?
>>
>>2268536
got another update for us, matey?
>>
Kenyans seemed fine with the British and their current situation. It's a symbiotic relationship and they aren't exactly oppressed actively by whitey. There was no south Africa situation. Brits just up and left except for the colonial and financial framework that keeps the country semi functional.

Bits even have a military base there to deter terrorism and piracy.
>>
Lads I changed my Bumble location to Nairobi and this was the first profile that showed kek
>>
>>2270244
kek Does she have more pics than that?
Didn't know you could change your location on Bumble too
>>
>>2268536
Stop simping! You don't need to impress them by giving massages and other crap, you're already spoiling them by giving a temporary access to your BWC
>>
>>2268834
>Touristy stuff like safaris and hikes shouldn't cost an arm and a leg either
What?? Where to get a safari for less than 150USD per day?? I mean real safari, not Nairobi national park
>>
>>2270330
>150USD is too much for a safari per day
I'm a poorfag but jesus christ anon.
>>
>>2270338
Most people in Kenya earn less than 150USD per month. Yes, that's an "arm and leg" price
>>
>>2259622
Congo is so bad that not even other Africans want to go there and consider Congo fags as the worst.
>>
>>2270343
Most people in the entire world earn less than 1 USD per day, does that mean you will never pay for a taxi ever because it's 2 USD in some places?
What a fucking retarded logic
>>
>>2270347
2USD taxi has actual costs like the vehicle and fuel

90% of safari fees go to corrupt officials
>>
>>2267585
>>2267586
>>2267589
>>2267601
>>2267604
>>2267608
>>2267616
>>2267624
Extremely underrated posts.
>>
>>2270330
I don't go on safaris (most Kenyans can't afford to) but a quick google search shows Maasai Mara safaris cost upwards of $600 and Tsavo safaris upwards of $1200, but these are 3-4 day safaris and costs are shared among 6 people; so the cost per person per day isn't as high. I don't think these fees are inclusive of lodging though.
>>
>>2270005
You called it a (((global))) inflation anon.
>>2259622
If you want to see the Wilderbeests migrate you've got to time it. Otherwise, look for other peak business periods like American winter times (when more people come over for the good weather)
>>
>>2268787
>before you assholes colonized us
Rude, we never colonized anyone.
t. Slav
>>
>>2270343
Wtf are they really that poor?
>>
>>2270349
Then don't go to Africa, retard
>>
>>2270376
>wtf currencies are different around the world? what do you mean they don't have starbucks breaks?
Anon, have you tried not being a woman without a passport?
>>
>>2270376
Not wanting to pay western prices in Africa means you are poor

>>2270377
Why not? It's not a bad place as long as you stay away from overpriced tourist traps where most of the money goes to corruption and foreigners pay much more. I spent 2000USD on one month trip in Kenya including flights, accommodation and cooming
>>
>>2270387
I mean it’s shocking the natives are that poor.
>>
>>2270409
Look up "cost of living" on this magical site called Google, and try not to click on any ads you clueless underaged mongo
>>
>>2270409
Kenya has 2252USD GDP per capita
>>
How difficult would it be to find a Himba woman, marry her and bring her back with me?
>>
>>2270445
Probably very as they are traditional as fuck
>>
>>2270450
Traditional means they don't screw around, 99% of them would still marry a white guy in a hearbeat
Marrying a white is like winning a jackpot for locals
>>
>>2270469
>like winning a jackpot
Which, by all means, it pretty much is.
>>
>>2270469
>source my ass
>>
File: dfgd.jpg (596 KB, 1440x3040)
596 KB
596 KB JPG
>>2268536
Update 3

Seen some questions but really don't have the time to answer them, I'll definitely make a thread when I'm back that will most likely 404 quick but will answer Qs on there if any are asked. Want to tell you guys what happened last night so I'll quickly just give an update on the wimmenz.

>Haven't been with anyone else except African number 1 and 2
>African number 1 is really sweet and hot and really don't need anyone else for the rest of the trip
>Plus it was getting stressful trying to remember all the lies I've told about where I've been when one of the two are asking me questions about my whereabouts and that's only two girls.

Anyway I'm not cut out for the coomer lifestyle as I feel too bad about hurting feelings but Tanzania is definitely the place to be if you have no morals and just want to hump everything and let everything hump you.

Anyway funny story time about what happened yesterday night incoming...

Pic unrelated to last night but this was African number 2 after our night together. She is being modest she was a fucking animal and best sex I've ever had. When I said 'gift' btw I meant more 'skill', not out here fucking like Prince or anything.
>>
>>2270541
Based beyond belief. Thank you anon for reporting back to us. Feel free to post more what you have.
>that will most likely 404 quick
Just make another Africa thread, they don't get deleted.

You are also following exactly same trajectory as I did when I went to Kenya for a first time. Great big coomer dreams of fucking many girls and then ending up with just one for the rest of a trip and pretty much catching feels for her, kek.
>>
>>2270541
>Go to a bar with African number 1 last night
>Her friend is coming too
>Have a few beers, feeling tipsy, having a good time
>Friend says she's going to go smoke a little joint in the car
>Asks us if we want to join
>Sure thing, haven't smoked weed in 10+ years but I'm down
>Walk out of bar and into carpark and into her car
>Smoke joint, have literally only 4 pulls
>Finish, not feeling much while walking back to bar just abit spacey
>Walk into bar
>DJ spins that shit
>Music enters my ears
>I am now toast
>So fucking high
>Walk back to table with them two
>1 min in and I tell her I need to go outside
>Walk out but get lost from bar to carpark even though I'd literally just walked out and back in
>Start panicking
>Full blown paranoia hits
>Everyone here wants to rob and kill me
>Want to go home
>Find my way back to table and tell her want to go home
>She says okay
>I try to pay for the drinks
>Waiter gives me bill
>>
>>2270553
>Thinking to myself she is trying to scam me and waiter is in cahoots with girl I came with and they're all trying to scam and it's one big conspiracy
>End up paying after a lot of back and forth
>Try to call a Bolt (their version of Uber)
>Driver says he's outside
>Peek outside because don't want to walk out into the wilderness, feel safer inside the bar
>Can't see him
>Cancel ride and try another even though he was probably there
>Can't handle my current objective on my own
>See a couple
>Couples are safe they are not in on the scamming
>Try to talk to them and ask for their help in calling a Bolt
>Think man is looking at me like I am a drugged up fiend
>Girl is helping me telling me my Bolt is outside
>No please don't make me go back out there on my own
>My girl and her friend find me and her friend says she can drop us back to my hotel
>Nice try robbing me in an alley bitches but I'm getting a Bolt
>At this point I seem to start trusting my girl again and she calls two different Bolts but I told her to cancel both as the license plates didn't match what I had on her phone even though that's apparently common here
>Call a Bolt again on my phone and ask the security guard to help me because I no longer trust my girl because she's giving me suss vibes again
>Get into my Bolt that is matching license plate with my girl
>Start feeling better, car ride is chill and we're going home
>Suddenly I hear what songs driver is playing
>Some 90s chill song is playing and the lyrics are saying something like "Go to sleep"
>Thinking fuckk not the driver too...they know I feel sleepy and he's trying to get me to pass out so they can rob my shit
>Stay awake though and get back to hotel
>Girl is no longer a hostile and I'm back on familiar ground
>Go to bed with girl
>Wake up this morning and I was massively apologetic that I had treated her like shit
>She is actually a really sweet girl and just wanted to show me off to her friend and I end up embarrassing her like that
>>
>>2270556
Wallet, money, phone, I have everything on me and nothing was taken, bank account normal, it was just 100% pure paranoia and thinking back at all of the things that happened, if I had just relaxed and enjoyed myself while high that would have been literally one the best nights of my life. Need to add aswell...My girl was high as fuck too which was why I think we were finding it hard to communicate so I took that as she was being purposefully obtuse at what I was saying. I was very lucky I didn't actually get robbed in that state though. Stupid mistake and not making it again.

Anyway I can't re read all of that as I don't have time and I left some parts out but yeah hopefully makes sense and gives some of you a chuckle.

P.s it probably didn't help my cause that I was literally apart from one person I saw in the beginning the only white person there. So I WAS getting looked at which made things 100x worse.
>>
for me, its kabylia
>>
>>2270558
Based cause you're in Africa. If this story was set in SEA, you would've been rinsed Anon.
>>
>>2270558
has it been a massively expensive place to stay so far?
>>
>>2270556

jesus man you probably smoked bush w33d and you were like that?? You never really smoked much before.
>>
>>2270558
did you go alone?
>>
>>2270541
>Seen some questions but really don't have the time to answer them
>Want to tell you guys what happened last night so I'll quickly just give an update on the wimmenz.
Thank you for the update based Tanzanianon, you're the hero we need. Looking forward to your Q&A thread. How long are you planning on staying in Africa?
>>
>>2270544
>You are also following exactly same trajectory as I did when I went to Kenya for a first time. Great big coomer dreams of fucking many girls and then ending up with just one for the rest of a trip and pretty much catching feels for her, kek.
Can you tell us more about your trips as well anon? Pls?
>>
>>2269260
Forreal, dawg? Nah.. I gotta coom.
>>
>>2270735
Generally speaking, I can attest to what was already said itt. You would have to try really hard to NOT get laid there. Be prepared to a lot of drama though, especially if you will be staying for longer. What I think should be added that clubs seemed pretty much prostitute territory and they often masqueraded as regular girls, so any potential coomer should be aware of this. It is why I prefer Tinder or similar dating apps while there.

Regarding the girl, she wasn't first one I met, but the ones before her either didn't worked out because of my sperging or girls just not being compatible I guess. I originally went with that one because of her tits, I just can't help myself when I see huge milkers, everything else gets sidelined. Her face was kinda lacking, but still okay. But we clicked from the first moment and she just stayed after the night and started acting like a housewife pretty much immediately. Like first day together, she still have little trouble of correctly pronouncing my name, and she is cooking, cleaning, making my clothes and bouncing on my dick any free moment. She wasn't really much of a thinker, but she was very bubbly, just nice to be around and never really got on my nerves. Irony or any kind of dry or more complex humor went completely over her head, but say dumbest things and she laughed a lot and it was kinda contagious. She was, for lack of better word, just womanly, you know?
Ngl I often think about her. No clue if it was because we really weren't together for that long, but I could imagine being with her seriously, like marriage tier of seriously. Who knows, it has been some time and you know how memory works. Threads like these always remind me of her.
>>
>>2270916
>I originally went with that one because of her tits, I just can't help myself when I see huge milkers, everything else gets sidelined.
I understand kek. Did anything else about her turn you on? Her accent? The skin contrast?
>But we clicked from the first moment and she just stayed after the night and started acting like a housewife pretty much immediately.
>She wasn't really much of a thinker, but she was very bubbly
Sounds pretty cute honestly. I think I can understand why you stayed with her. Seems like she was fully dedicated to you as well as fun to be around.
>Like first day together, she still have little trouble of correctly pronouncing my name, and she is cooking, cleaning, making my clothes and bouncing on my dick any free moment.
Do you mind elaborating on the last part? What did she do to you (or you to her)?
>>
While this thread is mostly about East Africa, does anyone have much experience with West Africa? Are the women just as sex hungry?
>>
>>2271180
I've been to Ghana for a short time. Yes they were. I would also say that in comparison to Kenya girls, they are often on thicker side. If you like fat butts and massive tits, it may be the place for you.
Though keep in mind, I was only to Accra and again, just shortly.
>>
>>2262699
I’m a 6/10 man with friends in the 4-7/10 range and none of us have problems hooking up with women in our own league who also aren’t fat or mentally ill.

Maybe it’s just you and other men who never learned in their teensge years how to properly communicate with women and transition it into romance. Did you ever consider that?
>>
>>2271197
Where are you from?
>>
>>2264220
Not him and I’m not even racist, but just because you visit another mans house doesn’t mean you want his kids living in yours, even if you like it there
>>
>>2267571
>why doesn’t the world just stop being human?
Surprise, buddy. Humans have cared about hierarchy for millenia and nobody wants to be at the bottom of it, so verbal/physical confrontations ensue
>>
>>2270678
I've stayed in nice places and going on a safari, gunna end up costing me around $4k but that's because I decided to take African number 1 with me on the safari otherwise would be closer to $3k.

>>2270678
Dunno probably was weak but as I said been 10+ years since I smoked

>>2270718
Yes

>>2270732
12 nights, have about a week left or something

I'm in Arusha at the moment, safari trip starts tomorrow, will try and take some game pics for you bros.

Oh and African number 1 told me she is bi sexual, but she doesn't like sharing, so a pointless superpower to me. When she told me all I was thinking was 3some when back in Dar 3some when back in Dar but yeah not happening.

Til next time.
>>
>>2262657
you act like you just disovered the concept of exploiting the cost of living of a third world country while having first world money.
>>
>>2268764
>How are the girls outside the bedroom? Do they have nice/fun personalities?
Pretty much everyone ITT, including the black Kenyan, have said that they are dumb as bricks with IQs around 65. Does it sound like they're fun to talk to for an extensive period of time?
>>
>>2271299
My Kenyan gf is very smart. You're just meeting street girls.
>>
>>2270362
Everyone who's alive today has ancestors who have conquered and pillaged other tribes, other villages and other countries. But only certain people get to decide how far back in time we can go when it comes to blaming people who are alive today for it despite having nothing to do with it. Some people get a pass for their ancestors crimes while others don't
>>
>>2259591
Why?
>>
>>2270377
>If you don't like literally everything about a place you should never go there
>>
>>2271233
>I decided to take African number 1 with me on the safari
Shit man, you're gonna end up bringing this girl home with you, aren't you? She got you good
>>
>>2271355
yeah hes ending up a sucka
>>
>>2271355
Kek no, I'm not judging anyone that has done it but the idea of bringing back women you met from a third world country and making them your wife is a little cringe. Also remember, $1000 is $10 to some people and $1,000,000 to others. The money isn't a big deal to me.

Going to have breakfast then leaving to spot some lions lads.
>>
>>2271618
Have fun dude. If the chick makes you happy and the pussy is good then there isn't really a big reason to fuck other women. Enjoy your vacation and enjoy getting babyscammed in a few weeks when she claims you got her pregnant on social media.
>>
File: 20220629_072804.jpg (3.67 MB, 4608x3456)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB JPG
>>2271621
Thanks bro, and hopefully don't get babyscammed but I don't have social media and she actually does have a well paid career (relatively speaking) but it's not like that will stop a woman who's fiending for a baby.
>>
>>2262664
I'm barely above average in looks probably, barely average height, and I had no trouble whatsoever with women more attractive than myself in college once I got over my inhibitions just because I was "interesting" or ended up in the same social settings by being with friends. It's generally an uneven exchange because men have far more required of them than existing as a female and not being fat, but it's nothing like you describe either. I mean they would literally pay for food/drinks/provide drugs just because I talked to them
>>
File: women.jpg (100 KB, 634x405)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>2271197
>4-7/10 range
>in our own league
>who also aren’t fat or mentally ill
Western women in 4-7 range are fat and mentally ill, have you checked the statistics about medicine use?
Pic related
>>
>>2271638
How old is she?
>>
>>2271648
>in college
How about after college? Were you still able to get attractive college-aged women when you were 30, 35, 40?
>>
>>2271709
I just finished college so who knows what the future holds. Women have the greatest leverage at that age and I plan to keep my hair so all in all I can't see it getting worse magically, though I doubt most college age girls now wanna fuck some bitter 40 year old with neither the blessings of youth nor the accumulated resources of age
>>
>>2271182
I like what I'm hearing though
Where do you find them?
>>
>>2271197
Not him but I have no clue how to transition into romance
Where can I find out?
>>
>>2271233
Post pics please
>>
>>2271718
Tinder and similar is the easiest way. I wouldn't recommend clubs, since they tend to have lots of working girls.
>>
>>2271710
>I can't see it getting worse magically
Good luck with that
There are plenty of attractive young women in the west especially outside US, but they age poorly
When you are in your mid-thirties women of your age will be mostly fat/ugly and women in early twenties will not be very interested in you
And we are talking about sex here, it's much worse when it comes to meaningful relationships. Those women who fucked you in college also fucked countless other guys and were not interested in starting a family

These are the reasons why western men travel to Africa and other non-western countries
>>
>>2271638
>relatively speaking
Kek
>>
>>2271722
What's wrong with the prostitutes?
>>
>>2271942
Absolutely nothing. But considering the fact that you WILL get laid with regular girls, there is a question of redundancy.
>>
>>2259591
Which country has the fattest women?
>>
>>2272083
Ahh, excellent point
>>
>>2272091
>fattest women
Do you mean which country has the THICKEST women anon?
>>
>>2268779
it's not a larp, African girls really sre that easy. just get a tinder and set location to Mombasa
>>
Not a larp. African women are insanely horny for white men. It's a bit pathetic actually. My main squeeze in Kenya started bringing her 18 year old sister around too so I could fuck her also just to keep me interested, and they wound up having a big weave-tearing out fight over me because she was 'enjoying me too much'.

It's a very odd sensation to be lounging in your living room while two half naked black sisters brawl and hiss and spit in front of you like it's a gladiatorial battle and the prize is your dick. Knowing they both had my sperm still inside of them made it even more surreal.

You really just need to be extremely chill and able to put up with anything if you don't want to go insane.

Older sister 'won' BTW, even though it was her idea to bring her sister in the first place.
>>
>>2272439

Not this anon but I wanted to know this. Any country in particular you'd recommend?
>>
File: bathed.png (609 KB, 1094x678)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
Any good places online to simply chat with African women? It'd be nice to find someone who'd show me around and travel with me the moment I'd arrive, and it'd help with deciding which country to visit.
>>
I’m a Max level social anxiety autist, will this still work?
>>
>>2272668
Finding out there are people who have some sort of interest in you helps a lot.
After that, you are supposed to use that temporary boost to get better over time, and it's totally on you. If you waste that boost and let yourself get insecure again, it's your own fucking fault you're such a dumb useless faggot.
I say go for it.
>>
File: 20220629_164659.jpg (3.57 MB, 4032x3024)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB JPG
Quick update

I fucked up bros. There is a cutie on the safari and she's on her own and fucking hot. Been talking to her while African 1 is here and pretty sure I'd have been able to bang. But it is what it is. Kinda bored of African 1 now but it's been good to have a constant flow of blowjobs and fucking at night but will definitely be looking for others on my last few nights.

Oh and there's a fuck ton of animals here. Day 1 I saw lions cheetahs elephants giraffes leapord Croc hippos and all the normal herbivore animals. Shit is really fun if you're just gunna be caring about the safari life.

Ps shit at taking pics but people in my group took some good ones which I'll steal.

Til next time
>>
File: apu_tea.jpg (34 KB, 640x356)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>2272856
post pics of african 1 and the new cutie.
this thread is entirely lacking in pics of sloots.
oh, and thanks for your contributions so far
>>
>>2272439
I’m talking about big belly women brother. I’ve heard Nigeria fattens their women in some places.
>>
>>2272876
>I’m talking about big belly women brother. I’ve heard Nigeria fattens their women in some places.
Honestly gross desu https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leblouh
>>
>>2272904
>>
>>2272856
>There is a cutie on the safari and she's on her own and fucking hot.
Euro qt or African qt? The grass is always greener... Fun fact: Some women pay more attention to men who are attached.
Hope you had as chill a time as that lion over there bro
>>
>>2272905
Pierce approves kek
A man of great taste...
>>
>>2272439
Anyone know who she is?

Also I like black women, especially thick ones with big ass and tits like picrel. But I don't want to put up with visa bullshit and long indirect flights.

So I have to get my black pussy fix closer to home.
>>
>>2272904
Where can I find a cutie to Leblouh?
>>
>>2272927
In the USA women Leblouh themselves.
>>
>>2272904
Disgusting
>>
anyone been Uganda?
>>
>>2273483
Also interested in this, I have heard good things about it.
>>
>>2273834
What have you heard?
>>
>>2273852
Not him, but Kampala is supposed to be prostitute wonderland
>>
>>2267578
Lol people here in Europe don't give a fuck what happened 800 years ago. My country was literally invaded and occupied by the nazis and no one dislikes Germans because of that
>>
Is Rwanda really that safe compared to rest of Africa?
>>
>>2270244
I think she means psychology patient
>>
>>2270469
>Traditional means they don't screw around

Actually the Himba engage in sex as a way to welcome strangers
>>
>>2263974
he means American, as in a descendant of the WHITE EUROPEANS that built this country
>>
>>2270244
its funny how little imagination girls have in copying each others dating profiles. I guess guys do it the same, but girls have more of the 100% word for word same copy.
>>
>>2271704
The women in that pic are all 3/10 or below by western standards
>>
File: 20220701_213600.jpg (3.5 MB, 4032x3024)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB JPG
Finished safari yesterday, back in Dar (original city I was in)

Meeting ORIGINAL African number 2, one that I cancelled on. Even though I've cancelled on her like 3 times she still wants to meet so I gotta give her an A for persistence. Told her I'm going in two days time and I'm only looking for hook ups just to confirm with abit more certainty whether I get laid tonight, she said that's fine she just wants to meet me and isn't looking for anything serious. African number 1 will be upset once I tell her I'm not spending the evening with her but I am going to try and kick number 2 out in the evening so that number 1 can sleep with me.

>>2272861
When I get back home ill send some pics of the women but don't really want to send pics of number 1 as she's a sweet girl and not about to out her like that on the off chance a friend of hers sees her on this mong weaving board.

Pic is from one of the nights on the safari, just like it coz it's cozy as fuark.
>>
>>2274334
Oh yeah and safari was amazing, really would recommend to anyone to those that can afford it. Can do it on the cheap and it would cost you under $1000 for a 4 day and 3 nights tour with everything inclusive.

Pic was a random one I never ended up meeting
>>
>>2274335
are you chad?
>>
>>2274335
did you use tinder?
>>
>>2274412
Kek fuck it I'll send a pic of me when I'm back home but no not a chad just somewhat good looking in an easy to get laid country.

>>2274414
Yes, amount of women on Tinder here are in proportion to the amount of wildebeest in the Serengeti. If I hadn't cleaned up and unmatched there'd be 100+ matches from being here for 2 weeks but pic related is currently how mine looks.
>>
>>2274437
are you white?
>>
>>2263874
didn't realise they spoke English?
>>
>>2274438
Not him, but I swiped globally from the USA in various places in Africa. Short light skinned Mexican guy here. It's very likely it's because he's white. Almost all my matches thought I was. A lot explicitly state they don't want Asian or Indian guys.
>>
>>2274442
did you get a lot of matches? what countries?
>>
>>2274146
>he means American, as in [not an actual American]
>>
>>2264277
Most kidnappings are planned out in advance, meaning you have to be in an area long enough for them to do a little research into who you are. They don't want to kidnap someone important and get their entire crew put in a blacksite etc. You will still get robbed of course but the most important thing is always keep a minimum level of secrecy.
>hey, white boy, are you here alone?
>no my coworker is on a motobike here
etc
>>
>>2264377
America is a bad nation
>>
can they speak English in Tanzania? thought they only knew swahilli
>>
Couldn't sleep with the new one, she's too sweet bros. Even though she wanted to I could tell it would mean way more to her and I already have African number 1 feeling that kinda way. I have too much of a conscience to play this game bros. To understand the context of the pic, I told her at the end that she is too sweet to take back to mine even though I want to.

Num 1 is now coming over, will spend the evening and tomo (last day) with her.
>>
>>2274438
To them yes but I'm mixed so basically white with a slight tan

>>2274594
Most speak English very well. Learn 4 words and they cream their panties that you even bothered to learn even that.
>>
>>2274686
Fuck I had a few drinks and didn't take out her name kek fuck it everyone ignore name look away you dogs
>>
File: images (9).jpg (20 KB, 859x357)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Other Guys said it best, you can't have a conscience in the screwing loads of Tanzanian women just for fun game.
>>
>>2274687
>to them yes
what do you mean?
>>
>>2274686
>and wondering that your kind exist
what?
>>
>>2267624
whats wrong with uganda?
>>
going 5 august de ladss
>>
>>2274001
yeah

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.