[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 15 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1652549555983.jpg (106 KB, 736x920)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Any anon ever been to Jamaica? It seems like a super fun place to go from what I know, but I may be missing something. Jamaica seems to have hot black girls, legal shrooms and cool nature. What's the catch with this place? It seems to good to be true. Is it dangerous in the mountains or something?
>>
>>2241930
Homicide rater higher than any other Caribbean country. In the britcuck sphere so I doubt the police/organized crime actually protect tourists compared to other locations like Brazil.
>>
>>2241933
Are you saying Jamaica is more dangerous than Brazil?
>>
File: 1652444494595.jpg (165 KB, 533x574)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>2241930
>>
bumping for interest. I hear if you stay out of the big cities and tourist traps its safe as can be assuming you aren't intimidated by black people

>>2241936
What is with this fucking autist? I've seen him in tons of threads as of late
>>
You will be targeted for your white skin. Stay in the tourist mandated spots unless you want to be robbed and beaten.
>>
>>2241930
Yea I wanna creampie shensea’s butthole. I think if you go off the tourist reservations you just get murdered tho
>>
>>2241930
Have only been to Ocho Rios but a couple of friends have told me about Kingston.

Basically from my experience it's a tourist town so lots of /int/ there, white girls all getting their hair braided and beaded and dudes drinking and being dudes. I wandered around town after the beach and Dunn's river falls and got zero bad vibes. Did see lots of cops so that might be the reason.

From what I've been told about Kingston as long as you mind your business no one will fuck with you. Yes there's crime and violence like any other city, but it's usually drug wars
>>
>>2241935
outside of the resorts, yes.
>>
>>2242115
how easy is it to get girls within the resorts, does it have a lot of young tourists
>>
>>2241930
built for bwc
>>
>>2241936
Wrong one, this is a poopa thread not a booba thread.
>>
>>2241930
I went there in January 2020. Was there when they stopped Italians from entering because covid.

Kingston is one of the worst places I've been out of like 35 countries. Still had an alright time thanks to some squirting dumb tinder hoor though. Went to a dancehall club and was the only non black. At one point two Yakuza looking Japanese popped in for like ten minutes though. It's not worth staying there for more than a night.

I took a bus through the Blue Mountains over to Port Antonio (also rough). Then a route taxi over towards Boston Beach. I fucking LOVED northeast Jamaica. Never felt unsafe there, it's far from all the cruise ports so it felt super local. Chill people, the place jerked food was invented, and awesome nature. Easy to get around out there by route taxis which are basically drunks driving their piece of shit cars up and down the road picking up locals to bring down it where they're going (also relatively cheap, but sometimes they'll try and slightly over charge you). Awesome waterfalls over there too, usually some local 20year olds wont let you go up to them unless you pay them for a "guide." I stayed at a good guest house who had been there for a while and he had hook ups all over for things like that and would take his guests for day trips and drive.

In short I think it was worth it, it's a definite culture shock in a way. Sort of reinvigorated my love for travel after getting burnt out.
>>
>>2244147
can you get bitches to coom in in the tourist designated areas or do you have to risk getting shanked?
>>2241930
also is the same situation in cuba, columbia and santo domingo, or are those safer?

im thinking about a warm trip during the winter and id like the carribean. cooming is not a priority but chatting up one or two bitches there makes the trip better
>>
>>2244147
also i think i heard about aids being a big problem, like in every country with blacks
>>
>>2244166
Yeah you could coom. Not many in eastern Jamaica tho. Had one bartender chick kind of want my pipe, really wish I didn't spaghetti and had chatted her up more.
>>
>>2244184
its sounds good but now that i think about it blacks but carribeans in particular are batshit passionate about their demon voodoo shit.

i suppose its the price of jungle fever
>>
>>2241930
is there any other place you know with ebonies where you're not likely to get shot/stabbed to death?
>>
>>2242074
I’m not intimidated by black people in the US because I have 40mm hollow points within arms reach at all times and don’t go where I shouldn’t be at the wrong times. Outside of my controlled safety envelope I treat niggers the same as any other wild animal - with distance and avoidance
>>
>>2244147
Interesting anon. Any specific towns you stayed in Northeast Jamaica that you liked?
>>
>>2244749
I stayed outside of Boston Bay at a place called Toga Guest House. Owner is an Italian chef who moved to Jamaica to just smoke and play reggae vinyls. He did in the street for the locals on like Thursday nights (or at least he did when I was there) it's a blast. He also cooked one of the best meals I've ever had in my life (langostine with rosemary butter).
>>
>>2242117
>how easy is it to get girls within the resorts, does it have a lot of young tourists
Good news: it is very easy to get laid within the resorts
Bad news: most female tourists who are single (or taken but unfaithful) are white Americans over the age of 45. You know, the exact demographic that most of /trv/ is trying to avoid.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.