[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 190290.png (6.35 MB, 2042x1502)
6.35 MB
6.35 MB PNG
Why shouldn't I move to Andorra?
>>
>>2241734
What is your job?
>>
Because it's a country only for rich assholes who want to evade taxes and don't care about the burden of knowing their taxes could significantly improve people's lives in their home country
>>
>>2241795
cringe. Imagine being proud of paying taxes.
>>
>>2241795
>knowing their taxes could significantly improve people's lives in their home country
imagine being dumb enough to believe this
>>
>>2241734
The lowing of the cattle will keep you awake all night.
>>
>>2241795
Yes pay the government more money, they always do what's best for people with it.
>>
>>2241734
Because neighboring communities in France and Spain have larger and better versions of nearly everything you can get in Andorra? Because you’re two hours away from the closest major international airport? Because it’s boring and you don’t speak Catalan?

I don’t know. I have visited Andorra a couple of times and find it pleasant, but it’s not the sort of place I would personally consider living. I’m also not eligible for most tax dodges, but that may be less relevant for your situation.
>>
>>2241734
Because it will turn you into a Manwhorra.
>>
>>2241734
Do it if you never leave home where you are from anyway. There is barely anything to do, it's a really small place, and most people know eachother. You will have to deal with faggot locals and everyone that moved in with money that might or might not be a faggot too. Taxes are low and >>2241795 is a niggerlover. But consider that there is a price to pay to go live there, which if you are making enough money that the switch makes sense to you, you might have, otherwise not worth it.
>>
>>2241734
Illegal prostitution. It's no fun when you have to drive to Sort for a fuck
>>
>>2241795
>noooo you cant just leeeave! Jamal needs your heckin tax dollarinos!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.