[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I wanna take a girl I recently met somewhere nice in Europe in July. Where temperatures will be managable and it wont be flooded by tourists.
Got recommendations of Italy Lago di Como or Cinque Terre. Maybe France?
Seriously I'm clueless...
Any cool ideas?
>>
>>2241315
if you're that clueless you won't hold on to her for long
>>
>>2241315
Como and Cinque Terre both have more tourists than they do locals.
>>
>>2241835
the man is the selling point not the location.
>>2241315
France is touristy, but you can stay in a nice tiny house country side in France. It's pretty romantic & cool. The sprawling hills of France actually are really beautiful.
>>
>>2241315
Might help mentioning where you are from you stupid faggot
>>
>>2242890
How is that relevant
>>
>>2241315
Take her to Cabo de gata, a nude beach in the south of spain. Very very few tourists, lots of beaches where you'll have privacy (think the closest other people to me were about 100 yards away on most occasions). If you go to the more popular beaches in Cabo de gata, there will be people closer but still nowhere near other places in Europe. The beach is pebbles though, which sucks ass

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.