[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hops.jpg (11 KB, 392x221)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
You and a few of your buddies in their 20s in the US want to go travel somewhere. Where do you go?

No sex tourism
>>
>Congo
>Euro tour starting in Ireland
>Straya
>SEA, don't need to go for sex tourism
>>
>>2241037
How are the covid restrictions these days? I don't want to have to quarantine for a month
>>
>>2241035
Go to Thailand :)
>>
>>2241035
>no sex tourism
reckon I'd just go to home depot to get a rope so I can hang myself instead
>>
>>2241112
Where would you recommend then
>>
>>2241113
I'm just being an asshole anon, sorry. For a trip with the bros, I'd go anywhere with good hiking and walkable cities. I feel like that just makes things logistically easier for larger groups of people (and anyone really) and will significantly reduce tensions should they form. Places that fit the bill are probably most big European and Japanese cities. Easy, beautiful, great transportation. And like the other anon said SEA is great for nature and IMO the cities are really cool and fun, although if you're a pussy that's afraid of a few bad smells and mystery street meats then it will suck. Slightly more adventurous than Japan/Europe but still way safer than most shitty North American cities.

Traveling in a large group just generally sounds like a nightmare for me. Just make sure your friends are all cool with splitting up if need be and you guys should be good.
>>
romania, albania
>>
Peru
>>
File: trv_frontdoor.jpg (1.2 MB, 4032x3024)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>2241112
good
no third worlders wanted
>>
>>2241119
It's only 4 of us so it's not too big of a group, and we're all pretty flexible with the scheduling
>>
bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.