[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Which country is better to travel to? I'm interested in cooming and just living in a nice cheap area. Thailand seems more appealing overall but the women seem much less attractive to me on average and I know zero Thai. Which country would be easier to have your pick of 8/10+ women as a 6'1" guy with blonde hair and blue eyes? Any anons have experience traveling to both?
>>
>>2240482
If you're under 230lbs you will dominate pussy in Colombia whereas in Thailand it doesn't really matter what you look like at all as long as you have baht.

If you're a lard ass Colombian women aren't gonna fuck with you unless you pay whores. Very few young, fat Colombian men. When they get older thats a different story but I'm assuming you're in you're 20s-30s
>>
>>2240514
I'm in my 20s and I'm not fat. 185lbs
>>
Dunno, never been to Colombia but I've had some great times with Thai chicks who spoke fuck all English just communicating with Google Translate. Language isn't really a problem, about half of the hookers speak reasonably decent enough English anyway if you can't be fucked with translating. It's a very safe country too, unlike Columbia, unless you plan on driving or riding a motorcycle.
>>
>>2240516

I know a blonde dood on the shorter side (above average by Colombian standards) who is 6 or 7/10 looking with a beard and in good shape and he never has to pay for pussy in Colombia BUT he does speak Spanish and that seals the deal
>>
>>2240482
Both are fine. There's middle aged, skinny fat German boomers who are using Google translate & swiping right on girls in Medellin & getting laid. If you'd like a place you're less likely to run into trouble, maybe Thailand.
>>
>>2240482
Thailands better
t. Never been to Columbia
>>
Colombia, it’s cheaper. Hotels are nicer and for the most part cleaner. I’m currently in Thailand and spent a few months in Colombia at the beginning of the year. Women are way way better looking and friendlier in Colombia. Wicked food, cheap drinks and everythin else you’ll need
>>
>>2241140
>>2241063
>>2240524

How important is Spanish for Colombia and other countries in LATAM? I'm late 20's, in good shape. I've heard people say Colombia is overplayed, thoughts?
>>
>>2240482
Nice I'm between Thailand and Mexico right now. I'd definitely do Thailand if the ticket wasn't 1200. Is there still a quarantine? I'm a decent looking blonde hair, blue eyes too, but I'm a manlet lol
>>
>>2241140
LARP bc women are NOT friendlier in Colombia than Thailand and Colobian food sucks ESPECIALLY compared to Thai you fucking LARPing midwit
>>
>>2241713
Have you been to either? I’m literally in Thailand right now. As in, Not in my fuckin basement or computer room. Colombian food itself is bland your right. But everything I ate was incredible. Better ramen than anywhere else. There’s a huge Asian influence down there which helps. Girls are friendly in Thailand, but I’d rather Colombian girls. I find them much more attractive and they were nice to me, but it depends how you treat people and what you look like.

Go to Thailand if you want to pay for sex, go to Thailand if you want beaches, go to Thailand if you wanna fuck hookers.

But go to Colombia if you like cities, some nature good food and local women that are fuckin stacked.
>>
Colombian food is the most disgusting stuff on earth. However, you can get normal stuff easily so its not a big deal
>>
>>2241808
why are you in colombia and not in a cheaper, safer, whiter (unless you prefer more indigenous girls) and more culture packed country like Argentina? Beaches?
>>
>>2241830
He said he's in Thailand right now. But on the subject of Argentina, how does its cost of living compare to Colombia?
>>
>>2241846
it's cheaper. If you care to research, it'll at first look more expensive or comparable but those are official exchange rate prices. There is a 'blue dollar rate' which is a black/grey market where you get nearly twice the official exchange rate for USD. You can do this on the street or at a Western Union. If you do this, which you are expected to do, Argentina is among the cheapest places in the world to travel. If you don't, it's in line with Brazilian prices which imo isn't that cheap.
>>
>>2241710
>t. Broke boi
Lmao. There’s no price I wouldn’t pay to go to Thailand fgt
>>
>>2241877
I just hate paying for plane tickets. I have enough cash to spend on the trip. It just seems egregious comparing it to the Mexico/South America plane ticket and it seems easier to go from shithole to shithole in Latin America lol
>>
>>2241154
If you are going for non-working girls it’s the most important thing for them. Speaking spanish + smelling nice + fresh haircut + clean nails is the recipe to take a colombiana back to your place. Be good looking and fit on top of that and you might never want to leave this country.
>>
>>2241852

I'm debating for my first long trip 3+ months, whether to go to SEA. Late 20's, Handsome/Fit, though I lost out on crypto and only have around 10k USD saved, along with 1400 passive every month. No spanish, only english. If I wanted to avoid Pros and just pick up local girls, how does SEA (Philippines, Thailand) compare to Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina and cost of living? Being next to a beach is a big plus. Basically I just want to live near a beach, live off of 1000+ usd a month, pick up girls, and go the gym.
>>
>>2241899

How much does having a nice airbnb factor in to colombian girls? Can I rent somewhere in Medellin for around 500-700 a month in a decent area with maybe balcony+pool?
>>
>>2241932
YES... but prob not on airbnb with a balcony #1 (they are kind of a bitch to find in Colombia in general for some reason) and def not with a pool too. BUT for that much money you can def find an apartment in a nice area with even more than that for 500-700 USD
>>
>>2241931
I had the same quandary many years ago. I ended up choosing SEA for less crime. I can deal with property crime but everyone I know who has lived in major Colombian cities have been robbed at knife point, and they have to avoid many areas at night. (This is true in Philippines too.)
Another major reason for me was Latin girls are too dramatic for my tastes. I've already got 99 headaches to deal with in life, I'm not going to let a bitch be one of them. I also prefer skinny asses and clean assholes, both of which are harder to find in Latin America.
Final major factor was the language. The level of English in both regions are pretty similar, maybe higher in parts of Latin America, but you can live in any SEA country for many years and nobody will ever expect you to learn the language. I know a bit of Spanish but I don't like the language (this will not endear me to Spanish-bros here but I'm being honest). It does sound better than Thai and Vietnamese, but frankly I have no interest in learning any of them, and this level of insular stubbornness is normal in SEA but not normal among gringo expats in Latin America.
>>
File: 1652444494595.jpg (165 KB, 533x574)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>2241987
>>
>>2241991
I didn't ask a question.
>>
>>2241993
nobody cares Saresh. back to you call centre
>>
>>2241882
Ok but youre paying for a vastly better experience in terms of safety, food, cultured and cooming. The price of a plane ticket being a decisive factor is retarded when that’s what’s at steak
>>
>>2241980
>prefer skinny asses
I bet you like those kinds of asses where the cheeks don’t even cover their asshole.
That’s disgusting you weeaboo fuck
>>
>>2241980
>BING TANG XOI CAN TOW
SE Asian languages and dialects are so fucking obnoxious
>>
>>2242052
As far as fetishes go, firm buttocks and a clean anal region are not objectively or subjectively disgusting. I know from experience that they exist in Latin America but they are more rare than in other parts of the world.
It's actually not really my fetish, just a minimum standard. Flabby and brown stained asses are a turn off for me.
>>
>>2242053
>SE Asian languages and dialects are so fucking obnoxious
And you can tune them out and ignore them. Do the same in a Spanish speaking country and you've got problems.
>>
>>2242024
yeah, you're right. Its a 1200 difference, though I think airbnbs in Mexico City are more expensive.
>>
>>2241980
latina assholes are dirty? jeez if they are using toilet paper its probably as clean as an american's
>>
>>2242090
>>2242108
Fucki SA and their goofy faggot infant carnival music and culture. If they don’t use bidets then that just another point for Thailand.
>>
>>2242113
MUH LA FAMILIA
oh boy shitting out and enslaving yourself to 6 overactive spic children niiiiiice
>>
>>2242113
NA doesnt use bidet either you brainlet.
>>
>>2242116
I know you ferret never even mentioned that I was comparing SA and SEA
>>
>>2242118
just sounded like some high and mighty "i only fuck clean assholes" shit, had to mention that NA isnt that much better.
but how much better can it really be in SEA compared to SA. bby cleanly do mean less hairy as well or just straight up better washed
>>
>>2242123
Not him, but world (literally) of difference between Asian ass hygiene and Latin American. I talked about this before with a South American in Japan. He didn't consider himself a yellow fever before arriving in Asia but now he can't go back to Latina girls. A Latin American needs to shave and bleach their assholes to come close to the typical Asian girl (including SEAsians, though they aren't as pink as Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese, and obviously I'm not including mainland Chinese street-shitting peasants). Most of these girls have never taken a shit in their life that wasn't immediately washed and cleaned with warm water. There's no comparison
>>
>>2241830
>Argentina
>Cheaper
>Whiter
lol
>>
>>2242242
not the other anon and I prefer Colombia but what's funny? Argentina is in fact cheaper, safer, and whiter than Colombia however the difference in flight prices usually balances out a short trip evenly esp if you have USD and know a couple of arbitrage tricks.
>>
>>2242734
>cheaper

yeah sure, dumb leftist, one of the countries with highest inflation on the planet is cheap.
>>
>>2242772
not if you know how to fuck the blue dollar rate non-traveller ...back to your basement and no more internet tonght mom said
>>
>>2242794
Walk me through this
>>
>>2242794
>muh basement
>>
Thailand > Colombia
>>
Colombian here, when I fist visited Medellin I was very disappointed, it smell like chemicals, there were trash everywhere and tranny whores as well.
I liked Antioquia's countryside more, it was comfy, also I would recommend visit Bello instead of Medellin
>>
Footfag here, which cunt has better wahmen with better taken care of feet? I feel like asians dont like to paint their toes too much
>>
>within 6 months 4 gringos have moved to my upper middle class Medellin neighborhood
go to Thailand, we're full and hate you

>>2245599
>also I would recommend visit Bello instead of Medellin
lmfao you're gonna get OP killed and on the news
>>
How does the covid entry process to Colombia work? I'm vaxxed with a single JNJ dose. Also plan on getting a test before leaving the US. Who am I giving this information to?
>>
>>2246092
>go to Thailand, we're full and hate you
Your girls love us, despite what they say to your face. But I'm sure you have some other reason, right?
>>
>>2246317
They love our wallets, retard.
>>
>>2246317
yeah ok Kyle, i'm sure you were swimming in pussy juice while you typed that
>>
>>2241713

This. Latin America sucks to be honest senpai but if you want to cuuuuuum fuck all of you, you deserve these beaners.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.