[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: TE357f.jpg (69 KB, 660x440)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Leaving the West general thread.

I live in the USA, how do i get out of this corrupt shit-hole for greener pastures?
>>
File: help.jpg (29 KB, 509x499)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Learn a trade and get a work visa somewhere. Most trade degrees take less than 2 years to gain, and tuition for trade schools are notoriously cheap. Many countries need new workers.
>>
>>2227148
creampie a women abroad and get spouse visa to move into said country
>>
>>2227148
is that Russia?
>>
You will leave and realize that other countries are just as corrupt if not more. If you are in US, moving to a functional western country is your best bet.

Or save up enough money so that you can retire somewhere else.
>>
>>2227148
I can't decide between Norway and Japan. Or another European country. Help me bros - I can easily get in any country due to my job.
>>
>>2227242
Don't do Japan. You will always be a second class citizen. Their society is very old school and resistant to change, work life balance sucks. You will hate it.

Norway or Finalnd can be easy to integrate into. Same with Germany. You do get a great social safety net in those countries but you will make less money though. They have more SOVL than US though.
>>
>>2227221
Looks like it
>>
>>2227250
Wish I could smash both vountires together into one.
>>
I would leave the West too.
They are Anti-social
>>
>>2227230
>Or save up enough money so that you can retire TANSTAAFL. Turn you labor into sufficient capital and GTFO.
>>
Take a boat to different country maybe.
>>
>>2227221
Nope
>>
>>2227230
It’s not corruption that makes people want to leave Western countries
>>
>>2232064
then what is it?
>>
Why did you use a different OP picture when you made this thread for the 10th time?
>>
>>2227250
>Norway or Finland can be easy to integrate into. Same with Germany.
It's certainly easier to integrate to a larger degree than in a homogeneous society like Japan but you will always remain an immigrant, even if you get citizenship, unlike the US where you're American right after you get off the airport shuttle.
>>
>>2232277
Black people
>>
>>2227148
Why would you leave the USA? It is the one western country with enough options internally (population centers of various sizes and locations, wide variety of employment, states with refreshingly different regional cultures) that you have a genuinely diverse range of lifestyle choices without needing to leave.

It's incredibly disruptive to migrate to another country with a completely different culture and language. Sharing a culture, or at least a language, with everyone around you is a massive underrated advantage for any endeavor (social life, entrepreneurship, community or political involvement, etc.). Unless you actually have an equal (e.g. location independent income) or better (great job offer) life waiting for you in another country, then you are not being strategic in your decision and you could easily be going off the rails of your current slow grind toward a better life only to find out your grass-is-greener fantasy was catastrophically wrong.
>>
>>2232277
I think most people are disenchanted with Western countries at the moment because of declining safety, wages, or normalcy in the environment and culture at the moment. Western countries are doing a lot to dissolve the reasons people came here in the first place at the moment.
>>
>>2232454
People came to America so their kids could have a better life. Now that a lot of the kids have stopped having better lives, they want to leave. Worst of all, they’re expected to pretend like everything’s good and it’s a good thing. It’s pretty obvious why some people want to leave actually.
>>
>>2232480
Curious would you trade places with me for my slavic shithole? It can't be that bad. I think ur just to much fixated on the media and propaganda machine that is meant to demoralize you and it seems to be doing it's job. You have such a wide range of cities and towns. one little state probably dwarfs out whole country and capital in size. It can't be all that bad just move out of the cesspool cities
>>
>>2232480
>People came to America so their kids could have a better life. Now that a lot of the kids have stopped having better lives, they want to leave.
Of course people want a better life for their kids, but where is actually better? What are the greener pastures? With the exception of healthcare, which is a unique USA clusterfuck, most of the same problems occur in other western nations throughout the world because most western nations emulate certain features of the USA or are subjected to the power of its culture and corporations. If you choose to leave the west as OP suggests, where do you go and why? How do you know your kids will be better off there? In what way? Despite the noose tightening around the necks of western people, it's not at all obvious where one could go and have confidence that life will be better.

>Worst of all, they’re expected to pretend like everything’s good and it’s a good thing. It’s pretty obvious why some people want to leave actually.
It's clear that we live in a time of declining living standards and a broken economic system that is ruled by a select few and is also being propped up and managed using a range of tools to create the illusion that it is chugging along the way it did before. People are being studied, manipulated, and reduced to desperation, insecurity and dependence to reliably generate as much money as possible for their owners. Meanwhile a confusing pandemonium of attention seeking information signals has replaced the once stable and relatable conversation in the public media of nations. I agree it's not a good situation, and that leaders in the west have long tried to pretend that everything is normal and working as expected. I agree that it's obvious why some people want to leave. But again... where is the green pasture?
>>
>normies think people wanna leave america because of the economy
hehehe
>>
>>2232520
Whether they are actually better or not doesn’t exactly matter for the question. There are places which are better in any one attribute. It’s not a formula. Either way, it’s more about how people perceive things and the perception for some is that America is not offering what they want or need and somewhere else does.
>>
>>2232487
I don’t even watch the news. It’s not just big cities anymore. The city I grew up in is pretty small. Over the last 20 years violent crime has increased exponentially, literally. The increase is somewhere between 500% and 1000%. There are less jobs and the environment is general is just worse in general. Is this the norm? Probably not. Is it more and more common, definitely. And even if you were right, why should people be happy that their bigger cities are a disaster. I think unless you grow up here you can’t understand why it is that people become disenchanted. I’m not saying they’re right. I’m just saying the why is actually obvious if you live here.
>>
>>2227148
get a job in software/datasci/a technical field, specifically as a full time independent contractor.

they will pay above market rate in terms of salaries/TC because they dont have to deal with payroll/benefits etc.

since u are being paid as an IC they also will let u work from anywhere (since tech is fully remote anyways).

you will have to be paid as an IC in a country, meaning they must follow your countries labour laws, but as long as you can claim to be an IC based in a major country, they (your company) wont mind.

IF you want to be an IC paid in some random ass african micro country, THEN you should go through the process of setting up a sole prop etc. in order to be "self employed" and then your IC contract will be paid to you as a company instead of yuo as an individual, and you can happily leave the USA.

all in all, leaving the USA and living abroad with a remote tech job which pays u in USD and is based in USA is extremely easy.

id know cus i did it and am doing it rn ;)
>>
>>2232568
> a technical field
is very vague, and data science is a pretty demanding job skill and experience wise isn’t it? People don’t just go from no IT skills or experience to contractor data scientist.
>>
>>2232593
>is very vague
nigga i can be as vague as i want. if u are well paid and have competitive technical skills u can do exactly what i just laid out.

datasci is where i work, it can be as demanding or easy as you want it to be. some jobs are only open to people with PHDs from top universities. others are literal code monkey jobs where u copy paste code to get visuals for management. all of them can be done remote with the path i laid out.

if you chose not to get any technical sklls, and now cant get an IC position as outlined above thats ur own fault. im simply giving advice to people who HAVE or actually want to get technical skills
>>
how hard is it to get a full time remote software job and just never mention you are traveling? I could pretend to live at my parents in USA, although there is some income tax there

anyway OP you just buy tickets and airbnb if you are not broke

imo almost anywhere in europe is a step up, as long as you have a way to pay. you can visa free on loop indefinitely with a few countries

UK is the easiest because it's like america but better, but it's not as good for cooming as continental europe
>>
>>2232662
Never mention to your employer or to the IRS and governments of countries which u travel to?

The answer to both is its EZ, but it's also EZ to do all this LEGALLY as an independent contractor, and actually pay LESS TAX as I said above so that's the better path to take
>>
>>2232673
so you pay income tax in the country you really live in?

don't euro countries have higher taxes anyway?..
>>
>>2232675
I pay tax in a country other than America which I am a citizen of. I don't need to do any work there and don't even need to spend 1 day a year there but I can pay tax there ( and my tax is <10% despite being in the top couple percent of American incomes). For people who are willing to play the game, get the skills, and shop between countries, it is EXTRMELY easy to leave USA and get a way better setup
>>
>>2227221
Probably Detroit judging by the graffiti but it does look a lot like the Jupiter plant in Chernobyl
>>
>>2232662
It depends on the employer and I suppose the IT department.
>>
>>2232520
Not OP, but same basic plan.

One reason is marriage. Women here are unredeemable, and anyone who says otherwise is dumb or misinformed. Same elsewhere? Sure, but here you can get divorce raped even if you're not married, or framed for crimes like Depp and very many others. Predatory, anti-male laws elsewhere? Absolutely, but I can keep US citizenship and if I get divorce raped in a second country, or cheated on, or just massively betrayed somehow, I can pack up and be out of country within the week. Also in the third world I can hire the best attorney available for 1/10 the price of the worst attorney in the US. Nothing is risk free, but in the US I stand a 99% chance of losing a legal fight against a woman even when innocent. Third world I have the better attorney, can potentially bribe the judge, and can potentially leave the country, and even without any of that I have better than the 1% odds of legal justice that I'd have in the US. Of things go sideways, good luck accessing my monetary assets in my US bank account from a third world country, even if the court rules against me. Depends on the country, but there are plenty where I can safely leave and suffer 0 consequences.

Also being very wealthy somewhere cheap is just more attractive to me than being middle class in the US, where whites are despised anyways. Many countries hate Americans, but there are some out there where whites are looked upon favorably.

I know I'll be making sacrifices to live somewhere poorer, but there are plenty of upsides if I choose the right place.
>>
>>2232736
Your mistake is assuming that third world countries even bother to use their shitty criminal justice systems. You're more likely to be subject to street justice/extortion and you won't have the 2A to for self-defense.
>>
>>2232763
This
>>
>>2232736
Listen, I don't doubt that a lot of women there have the woke bug but still, are you seriously basing your whole emigration on the fact that you don't want to potentially be court raped one day? As if this is a common thing your average US dude deals with? lol
All the while completely ignoring how you will have a dogshit life with much lower standards of living and earning pennies. Even if you bring savings, your kids will live a shitty life.
>inb4 but I don't plan on having kids
Then why marry?

All in all I stand my position that most americans are incredibly naive and don't know how deep the suffering can go, your idea of "sacrifices" is probably not even close to the mark.
>>
You would still have to learn the local language if you want to even be treated as a first class citizen. not just by the goverment but by all the locals aswell. Women might throw themselves at you. But these women are all just local gold diggers that will dump you or a just looking for a chance to escape their shithole. You mention how whites are demonized in the US so we can cross off whole of western europe as whites are treated even worse there. The UK especially is very negative towards the native population. That probably leaves eastern europe as your best bet if you want to live among people who look like you. If not you can go to asia
>>
>>2232769
People still get divorce raped even in shitholes by US standards the women might even be worse or the same because women are women. I would love to trade places with OP for a week he would probably change his mind very quick. I would love to live in the US if I could. But it would take me like 10 years to earn a citizenship or I would have to marry some old hag.
>>
>>2232763
>>2232765
If I'm innocent and not an asshole, there is no street justice to be had against me. No one will have any logical reason to want retribution against me. Any woman trying to fuck me over for my money will get nothing if I'm dead. Regular muggers can have my pocket change peacefully, and I don't plan on being neck deep in cartel territory anyways. Claiming that there are no safe areas at all outside of first world countries is ridiculous. It's just a matter of research.

>>2232769
It's not only about marriage, but as it stands I'm not willing to risk even a non-spousal relationship in the US in the current political and legal climate. As far as I'm concerned I'd like a relationship instead of being alone forever.

50% of marriages don't last 5 years here. In the first 5 years alone I stand a 50% chance of being divorce raped, not including the remaining high likelihood of divorce after 5 years. Every guy who ever got divorce raped though that he found "the one" before marriage. There is no way to be certain. Even if you never get married, if you live together you can be divorced anyways with the same result in many states. Also I would like to have kids btw.

If I'm going to spend my life providing for and supporting a woman, she can live by my rules or she can find another partner and gtfo of my life. That's not possible in the US unless you find a unicorn and are a top 5% male yourself. In the US a man is basically legal property of the woman in a marriage. Even if you never divorce, the best a regular guy can hope for is a lifetime of infidelity and being his wife's bitch, with tons of mutual resentment and drama.
>>
>>2232769

In terms of income, I have passive income from the US and have good savings too. The poorer the country, the further my money will go, except if things are so bad that commodities are not available for purchase, or the US dollar collapses. The former is a matter of research, and there is nothing I can do about the latter. Otherwise I agree, a guy switching to a poor country and planning to work there for his livelihood probably won't be fun or sustainable.

>>2232772
Once I decide on somewhere to settle, after visiting, of course I'll learn the native language. Only a moron wouldn't. Learning one language isn't really a big deal for me, and even if it were it's not like I have a deadline.

Do plenty of countries hate Americans or hate whites? Yes. But there are some countries that like whites, or at least tolerate them.

Even if there weren't, I'd rather be somewhere where people dislike me for a legitimate reason like being an alien foreigner, than being villainized by the actual villains in a country built by my own ancestors. Better to face honest and legitimate adversity than injustice. Asia is definitely on my list to check out.
>>
>>2232776
Alright, so say I'm in a third world country that does NOT have mutual, 2 way extradition agreements with the US. I get married. I get divorced. Court says I need to pay 60% of my assets, and alimony, and child support even though the cunt was unfaithful or some sort of psycho or something.

My assets are in a US bank account. The country has no jurisdiction. The US bank will ignore their court order to garnish my money, but they won't send it in the first place because they already know that. It is common sense.

I will already be out of the country, either in the US or at my next destination. They can issue a warrant for my arrest, but it would be immaterial because I'd never be stepping foot in their country again. I'd lost whatever I couldn't take with me, like some furniture and whatever. I'm not incredibly materialistic, and don't really need to bring much with me. The main asset is the money, which will be safe.

I don't intend to trade places with you. If you say living their with YOUR resources is miserable, I believe you. I'd be living there with my own resources, and I'll be traveling and testing out places before I settle anyways. I'm not going in blind.
>>
>>2232801
>If I'm innocent and not an asshole, there is no street justice to be had against me. No one will have any logical reason to want retribution against me
Third wolders don't operate on logic, they'll know you have money and will try to fuck with you.
>>
is this thread about moving to nice countries like in europe?

what's with all these essays about divorce and using guns to fight off street gangs lmao
>>
>>2232807
When people say they want to leave "the west" they mean they want to live somewhere like the west but with lower crime and better social morals. Usually either means Asia or countries with religious values.
>>
>>2232808
You forgot Canada and Europe
>>
>>2232808
ok. sounds like a schizo larp
>>
>>2227148
what ethnicities are you? do you have any recent ancestors(grandparents or great grandparents) from another country and if so which ones? Lots of European countries have citizenship by descent, not sure about non-European countries but I'd be willing to help you find out if you qualify
>>
>>2232806
I agree. They can be dumb, and I will be a target. I fully expect to be mugged on rare occasion, or to be pickpocketed. I won't have anything valuable on me, so my losses will be negligible. In terms of murder or kidnapping, that is extremely unlikely as long as I choose a good area and stay out of the worst places. If I neglect researching and common sense, then I'm asking to be murdered.

Though I was replying to the post about street justice, which is entirely different from regular crime. For there to be street justice against me, I'd need to have wronged the person attacking me in some big way. Otherwise it's just regular crime.
>>
>>2232621
Thanks for data sci advice! I'm currently getting a masters in a field related to data science, do you have any tips on becoming an independent contractor? Do I need a legit job before becoming one? Also what are the odds of getting hired for remote jobs right away? I won't graduated until next summer but I think if I work on projects this summer I'll be ready to start applying. My end game is to get Slovakia citizenship by descent and spend half the year in Bratislava and half in the states
>>
>>2232816
Honestly you will fine. The world isn't that dangerous if you just use some common sense. And don't hang around bad places. You can be relatively safe even in places like Africa. The thing you should be looking out for the most is to not get scammed by swindlers and cab drivers
>>
>>2227465
Wish I could smash two chicks from each country at the same time.
>>
>>2232331
>unlike the US where you're American right after you get off the airport shuttle
This doesn’t happen.
>>2232454
The healthcare is an abomination and the taxes are ridiculous in the US but honestly I curse fate every day that I was born in Canada instead of the US. Tax regime is ironically better in Canada if you know how to get around it, but healthcare is just as bad. I haven’t had a family doctor in five years.
>>
>>2227148
KYS. That will work the quickest. Then we won't see this same bullshit thread anymore.
>>
>>2232763
>you won't have the 2A to for self-defense.
If Rittenhouse hadn’t been filmed dropping the demonic Jews who were trying to kill him he would be in debt slavery by now. If he had been in Brazil the cops would have cheered him on for ridding the world of human filth, and if they hadn’t he could have just bribed them for less than the cost of the attorney fees. America is as corrupt as Brazil if not more, but at least in Brazil it’s feasible for normal people to afford playing the game.
>>
>>2232772
>But these women are all just local gold diggers that will dump you or a just looking for a chance to escape their shithole.
If you’re American, immigration will jump on that. You just report her for marriage fraud. Trouble is if she’s smart she’ll just claim you were beating her.
>>
>>2232809
Bait
>>
You ancestors built the land around you with blood and sweat and you just want to run instead of fight for it and preserve it? You sound like a spineless faggot and I hope no nation has to put up with your cowardice. Your kind is not welcome anywhere.
>>
>>2232801
I don't know how bad it is there compared to other countries or even my country, but fair enough, you want a traditional non-cucked woman, I get that. I think at this point you have to go to a second or third world country to find them in abundance and I don't think those countries are great places to start a family. Your kids will probably want to revert your decision and move to a place where they can actually make money to enjoy life a bit more such as the US.

As an european, for starting a family, I would only trade the US for first world Europe, in fact I would prefer it. I just don't see myself ever integrating in places like Bulgaria, Albania, Thailand or Malasya, it's much harder to have a meaningful relationship there. Whereas places like Portugal, Spain or Italy can still be relatively cheap and still leave you connected to the first world. That would be my choice anyway.
>>
>>2233022
>You ancestors built the land around you
lol. amerishart ego is insane
no some people moved there like 50 to 300 years ago
>>
>>2233032
>no some people moved there like 50 to 300 years ago
downplay of the century. People came here to an unknown and hostile land and built one of the greatest empires to ever grace the earth with literally nothing. OP is just a spineless bitch that is whining about women like an incel. Guess what if you are unattractive to women in the US. You will be unattractive to women everywhere. Unless you want to be used by some ugly bitch for money like a ugly simp bastard.
>>
>>2233044
>Guess what if you are unattractive to women in the US. You will be unattractive to women everywhere
well, I'd rather go to the place with many more sexy women and where there are good 'tutes
my favorite big butt russian tute was only 20 euro
and the culture, safety, food, public infrastructure, etc.
versus being a coping shart forever

having loyalty to USA seems dumb when it's the most soulless money worshiping society of them all, and like half the population has been replaced with immigrants the last generation, to make people more money
>>
>>2233054
>having loyalty to USA seems dumb when it's the most soulless money worshiping society of them all
This can literally apply to every single modern country depending on how you spin it
>well, I'd rather go to the place with many more sexy women and where there are good 'tutes
my favorite big butt russian tute was only 20 euro
Oh so you're just and fat ugly sexpat looking to get laid. Thanks for pointing it out that you're just and incel that can't get laid in the US. And is now bitter about the fact
>>
>>2233056
if I were a balding fat pedo, it would be better outside USA
if I were a tall chad, I'd rather have a 12/10 eastern euro fitness model gf than what I would get in USA

that reminds me in US I had a roommate who was a personal trainer, and his gf was a fat hog lol

keep in mind that you brought up women. I could also btfo amerishart food, culture, transport, etc.

there are reasons to stay in US to make lots of money, if you can't work remote, but it's objectively a bad place to live and only an idiot would fall for brainwashing to keep you there
>>
>>2232817
>do you have any tips on becoming an independent contractor? Do I need a legit job before becoming one?
People are hesitant to hire complete randos, so build a relationship first either through your masters program, through internships, through meetups, through connections. Express to all these people that u want to be hired as an IC and lots of companies, especially high growth companies in Series A - Series D etc will be open to hiring you
>Also what are the odds of getting hired for remote jobs right away?
Many jobs especially in the USA and especially for ICs are fully remote. It is extremely easy even for your first job to be remote.
>I won't graduated until next summer but I think if I work on projects this summer I'll be ready to start applying.
Wrong mentality, start applying TODAY. start working on projects TODAY. start attending conferences and meetups TODAY. The best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago. The second best time is today. Not later this summer, start now if you really want it.

P.s. masters are a bit useless, don't expect it to open the door for you other than a checkmark on a HR roastie checklist. You need to invest in CONNECTIONS and KNOWING PEOPLE. That's how you actually get jobs.

Good luck tho anon, Slovak/USA sounds fun
>>
>>2227220
This is unironically the best option.
>>
>>2233022
>You ancestors built the land around you with blood and sweat and you just want to run instead of fight for it and preserve it? You sound like a spineless faggot and I hope no nation has to put up with your cowardice. Your kind is not welcome anywhere.
My country means nothing to me. It doesn't work for me. My people don't care about each other. America is 60% white now. There is no way to return it back to 80% white or even better 100% white.

I constantly fear getting murdered by black people. The average american woman has a body count twice that of an american man. All the women are whores. And if they aren't they are dating Chad. Americans are the only race I know that demonizes being a nerd. Even the spanish countries hot girls will date nerds because they find it fun. Being a nerd is how you make money. Our health care has been an issue for years, years and years. Obama was elected on healthcare in 2008, it's now 2022 and it's worse than ever. It's been 2 years. Biden has done nothing. Insulin is 100x more expensive in the US than in any other country not the US. Rent is half your wage, or live with strangers who share nothing in common with you.

America is terrible. The US has 2,068,800 people in jail. Japan has 47,064. What does that tell you about the US? One missed pay check, one significant injury, one accidental crime and you're life is over. You need a fucking license to fish in this country.

Only countries better than the US right now are China, Australia, Malaysia, Japan, Korea, and China. Some European countries may be fine, but there America just 15 years behind us. I don't want to relive what I am leaving. And yes, if you can get into those countries suffering ends.
>>
>>2234862
> constantly fear getting murdered by black people
unlikely unless you're living in the ghetto like a retard
>he average american woman has a body count twice that of an american man. All the women are whores. And if they aren't they are dating Chad
Just your typical incel rhetoric for blaming your own shortcomings on other people. You could have just stopped here because this is the main point on why you want to leave America, women don't want to have sex with and you want to fuck prostitutes abroad.
>Americans are the only race I know that demonizes being a nerd
Maybe in 1985. You get demonized for the exact opposite, "nerd culture" has been on the rise and is mainstream now. Whether you would consider it true nerd culture idc. I see scrawny nerds with hot girls all the time on the streets.
> Insulin is 100x more expensive in the US
Good
>Rent is half your wage, or live with strangers who share nothing in common with you.
Move out of the cities you fucktard. You mentioned that you can work remote, so what's stopping you from working from anywhere else that isn't an expensive city?
>America is terrible. The US has 2,068,800 people in jail. Japan has 47,064
The USA has 2x more people in it, also Japan doesn't have black people.
>You need a fucking license to fish in this country.
You need it many countries. I traveled around europe and I couldn't fish without a license
>Only countries better than the US right now are China, Australia, Malaysia, Japan, Korea, and China.
China is a shithole, Australia is a literal nanny state. Only countries I could argue that are better are Japan or Korea, but only if your native as a foreigner you will be a 2nd class citizen. And be fucked with
>am leaving. And yes, if you can get into those countries suffering ends
The suffering never ends. You are an incel in America and you will be an incel in Japan. You will be a complete stranger and you will become even more detached than you are now
>>
>>2227148
There are no greener pastures. They all drowned.

I don't mean to sound like a doomer or anything but really don't expect a different country to be any better. Finding a small town in the appalachians is as good a bet as moving elsewhere imo, it really doesn't get much better this century from a living standard perspective. If you don't plan on ever having family or anything like that, the scandinavian countries might be a good bet to surf on the last waves of good living there, but long term be mindful it will only get colder and less thriving economically.

re: Japan, they looked like going down a path of immigrant-friendly policy before Covid, but now that shits hit the fan who the fuck knows. They'll need a solution to the population decline problem pretty soon, though, and I really don't see any answers other than accepting non-Yamato ppl into the country. So if you want to be part of that coming wave buckle up for dealing with some japanese culture wars bullshit for the rest of your life lol

Other than that I really don't see what country you could be speaking about. I guess if war tears through europe and the US empire continues to die out then China will be in a position to raise its living standards beyond what they have now (and fwiw the Shanghai depolution plan is exactly the kind of longterm project you can trust a single party system with). South America will continue to be preyed upon for resources but if you're a lefty then Chile might be your best bet due to some truly crazy reforms reinventing what we conceive of as a country... on the other hand if you're rightwing then it's sticking to US, France, the western bloc in general cuz they've backed themselves into a ride-or-die capital-aligned corner and I just don't see how that changes or how some other bloc could possibly become better for a libertarian sort. Shit luck buddy

lol sorry for the geopolitical textwall i'm clearly having a slow day at work
>>
>>2227220
This shit works. I have been invited to live with many families here. I don't get the appeal, but apparently there is one. I'm very sure I have 3-4 kids out there somewhere and lost touch with mama and could not find her again.

Girl I am dating now is trying so hard to get me to go back to her home city and stay with her.
>>
>>2235061
>There are no greener pastures
This. If you are American trying to emigrate abroad will be a downgrade and won't improve your life as you fantasize. As an American your best bet for a better life is still inside America. Probably some nice and safe small town with a tight knit community.
>>
>>2227148
There are no greener pastures, anon. Stand and fight
>>
>>2236103
>>2233022
Haha Yeah agreed my guys! There are no greener pastures. Stand and fight. Claim what is yours. Throw out your books and rally in the streets. Disregard calls for civility. Make your ancestors proud. Overthrow the oligarchs. Build solidarity. Unionize your workplace. Spike trees. Take your cookbook to fossil fuel infrastructure. Do not compromise on recognizing the full humanity of all humans. Ban the electoral college and first-past-the-post voting. Defund the police state. Destroy the for-profit prison (slave) system. Internationalize dignity. Do the work of understanding you're still in the middle of history. Direct your anger at those who killed you, not at fellow dead ones. Realize who taught you to think you're free when everyday you feel you're not. See the suffering instead of turning your eyes away from it. Fight the trunk not the branches. Make your ancestors proud. Learn and unlearn and relearn. Stand and fight. Get organized.

I'm sure this is what you meant, yeah? I'm glad we agree 100%, anon. I'm glad we agree.
>>
>>2236147
Holy autism
>>
I'm thinking about leaving as well.
People have bad attitudes here.
But I've no idea where I would go.
>>
>>2237591
what do you mean by bad attitudes?
>>
>>2237591
If you have money to throw , you should travel for a year or two and see what might suit you more, or you might reconsider and decide that leaving would be a bad idea. But then again being a tourist is very different from living somewhere. You are usually only scratching the surface, and all those red flags you might notice on some of your trips will become more prominent
>>
>>2232487
>slavic shithole
>Slavs have the best looking women in the world, beautiful cities with deep-rooted culture and history, everything is cheap, and I can travel all around Europe
Why wouldn't I tried places with you again? Excepting maybe Ukraine at the moment. I at least want to travel to central and Eastern Europe before I ever think about moving but from the outside looking in it seems beautiful.
>>
>>2238064
Well if you are a westerner who doesn't have to work here and put up with the government fucking you over. And if you have money to throw then yes slav lands can be paradise. Without a disposable income you are at the mercy of a failed bureaucracy and work life is complete cancer. There's a reason why all our competent workers which includes even low skill ones move to work abroad.
>>
OP, I would leave too if my building looked like that.
>>
West is bad
>>
>>2232807
Because /pol/ incels shit up this board as they do countless others.
>>
>>2235087
how
>>
>>2234932
you speak no lies
>>
That building, damn.
>>
>>2227148
Why? Every other person in the world wants to move to the US. Even from European countries. Why do you want to move away?
Maybe you can move to a different state, but don't leave the country altogether.
>>
>>2235087
Which cunt?
>>
>>2227157
and it pays like shit if you're not in the west, which is why tradies get certified, a bit of experience and jump ship to go work in the uk, germany and the netherlands
>>
>>2232454
i would enjoy working in the usa, even with all the negative shit you are a huge market and opportunity for actual inventive and enterprising individuals.
>>2232526
this.
>>
you americans complaing about a 3k-4k$ salary, meanwhile people here would actually kill for a 1k$ one, and those who earn this much unironically brag about it. i get that the expense are greater bc its a bigger economy, but even still i think you get around them if you're more money to spare than in a shithole where you literally dont earn enough to reap the benefits of it being cheaper. the best bet is to get a remote job from the us while staying in a poor country, thus you can enjoy the purchasing power difference. otherwise you're going to have a bad time, especially in europe during the winter in the next few years
>>
>>2242408
>Why? Every other person in the world wants to move to the US.
Maybe 20 years ago. Living standards in the US have been deteriorating and have even accelerated in the past 5 or so years.
>government doing minimal work to stop rampant inflation
>employers paying workers shit tier wages while demanding more hours our of them
>the dream of home ownership is deteriorating as massive companies like Blackrock have been buying out whole neighborhoods to rent out
>life expectancy has decreased since the start of covid, 70% of the country is overweight/obese and most food consumed by Americans is full of garbage and poison with constant factory recalls due to processing errors
>rampant identity politics particularly in race and sexual/gender identity that continue to divide the country further and have resulted in violent outbursts like the Buffalo shooter
>environment going to shit - droughts and fires throughout the western US worsening, far more flooding in the upper midwest, and rising sea levels in the east/southern coasts in addition to microplastics getting everywhere including in our fucking lungs
>crime levels rising, people in general are angrier, more irritable, and less prone to be helpful to each other
>the death of small towns and mom/pop businesses as suburbs and exburbs continue to sprawl uncontrollably, replacing arable farmlands with shitty copy/paste sublot neighborhoods that are not sustainable and rely on cars to get you anywhere
These are things that are happening here now and are not projected to get any better. Arguably it's probably the absolute worst on a social/political scale though I'm avoiding bringing those up to avoid the shitflinging accusations of being a /pol/tard.

Are things here better relative to other countries in the world? For sure. On an absolute basis in quality of life relative 20-30 years ago? We're decaying, and it will be far more dire by the end of the decade.
>>
>>2232801
>50% of marriages don't last 5 years here. In the first 5 years alone I stand a 50% chance of being divorce raped
Data is heavily skewed by repeat divorces, desu
If you get divorced once and remarry, you are likely to divorce again.
Look at data for first time marriages:

https://www.bgsu.edu/ncfmr/resources/data/family-profiles/payne-first-divorce-rate-fp-18-15.html
>The ‘first divorce rate,’ or the number of marriages that ended in divorce per 1,000 first marriages for women 18 and older, was 15.4 in 2016

Not nearly as grim as you make it out to be, so long as you don't date somebody who has divorced before.
Plenty of reasons to hate the US but this is hardly one of them. People idolize Latin America for instance for their demure women and their family values; all superficial bullshit, you'd find, if you live there. Women are alcoholics and will fuck other guys and divorce rape you just like they would in the states. You can get destroyed by a lady who knows how to fake cry to get affirmation, no matter where you are in the world.
Again plenty of reasons to leave the US, but if you're actually considering leaving for this at least do your homework and temper your expectations.
>>
Westbros…. we’re going to embrace another round of medical totalitarianism pretty soon with monkeypox going around…
>>
>>2233054
>having loyalty to USA seems dumb when it's the most soulless money worshiping society of them all, and like half the population has been replaced with immigrants the last generation, to make people more money

/thread
>>
>>2244463
>Are things here better relative to other countries in the world? For sure. On an absolute basis in quality of life relative 20-30 years ago? We're decaying, and it will be far more dire by the end of the decade.
So what's the best alternative? A declining US is still better than 99% of what's out there.
>>
File: 1565032203122.jpg (22 KB, 500x485)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>2245615
>like half the population has been replaced with immigrants the last generation
>the population has been replaced with immigrants
>the last generation
every white american is an immigrant
>>
>>2245723
they immigrated in the 17 century. How long does time have to pass for a person to be considered native?
>>
>>2244377
nah sorry, UK is full. Fuck immigrants.
>b...but I'm white!
I said fuck you, we domp0rkn't want or need you.
>>
>>2232673
How can I, low wit no degree poor person, go forward on this plan you laid out?
>>
>>2227221
it was detroit about 12 years ago
believe it or not that site has been cleaned up significantly
>>
Is the USA basically collapsing?
>>
You probably don't deserve to ditch the sinking ship. You'll leave the United States with its shit on your boots and then get it all over another country.
>>
>>2245717
Unironically parts of eastern Africa that are developing and urbanizing
>>
>>2227148
In the same boat as you. I want to leave Canada, but don’t know where to. I have reached a point where I can’t even get up off the couch. I cannot function. I cannot work. I tried to quit and my boss begged me to stay. I feel trapped. All the plans I had, like upgrading my education, have fallen apart. I feel so completely alienated and lonely. Everyone in this country is so cold and distant, all relationships are transactional. I am sure that I’ll feel similarly elsewhere, but I just have a strong desire to pack up all my shit and leave immediately. Leave anywhere. I just want to be away from this sea of cold unloving people, all this depressing information. Whenever I try to talk to anyone about it, I get one of three replies:

>just lift bro, pull yourself up by the bootstraps!
>don’t think too much, have a beer (I’m having many on a regular basis, and it isn’t helping jackass!)
And my favorite
>have you considered therapy or medication?

Am I really the fucked up one for feeling the way I do?
>>
>>2248303
I get you, man. I’m from the northern US and feel very similar to the way you do. I’ve been lifting for years but it doesn’t stop that feeling. People are cold and distant and you can’t relate to anyone.

I’ve been thinking about Eastern Europe or Brazil, but I feel like the language barrier would only make me feel even more isolated. There’s the whole “wherever you go, there you are” argument, but I honestly think there are more uplifting places out there.
>>
As much as I want to leave the West, I cannot deny that I am a Westerner. What I really want is to reclaim the West. What I want is to be around Westerners... I can't deal with bug people.
>>
File: FTXsDXyWIAIhdRS.jpg (61 KB, 567x598)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>2232333
this
>>
>>2248303
>Am I really the fucked up one for feeling the way I do?
Anon, you're far from alone. Social contracts are being broken and people's mental and emotional health have been rapidly deteriorating over the past several years.

The cold and distanced types will always be around any country you go to, but I'd say they're far more prevalent in western societies. Low trust, profit-motivated, and unsustainable consumerist mindsets have led to a snowballing idea that the west is not all it's said to be. I ultimately quit my job because I realized so much of the frustration and workload was not worth the impacts to my mental health, and I ultimately was not contributing much to a highly bureaucratic structure and being given shit pay for it. I'm pulling a career change because I'm at the point where I'd rather kill myself than sit in an office or zoom call 9 hours a day.

I think the most important thing is to make a decision and go with it, we hold ourselves back and get stuck in the horrible loop of hesitancy. For me, I've decided to work just a bit longer then leave to a lower COL country to teach English or pick up a skill and live modestly. I'm planning to be out before the end of the decade, but with how things have been, I might accelerate those plans.
>>
>>2232331
I lived in a small town in Finland for a couple years. Everyone knew me or if they didn’t know me, they knew of me. It’s a very easy country to live in.
>>
>>2248658
>What I really want is to reclaim the West.
The west will only continue to decline. What we're seeing is a repeat of what has happened all the time in human history. A society or culture rises above others, becomes decadent and unsustainable, and inevitably collapses or dies a slow whimpering death with a new power taking over. Politically, economically, and socially; there's really no going back to how things were in the 'good times' for the west. Currently it's just being held together with toothpicks and bubble gum.
>>
>>2244382
A $1k salary where you live is probably enough to buy luxury. Here, that is without a doubt poverty. You are living in project housing with urban people under the constant threat of robbery and homicide.
>>
>>2248303
You should eliminate your debt, minimize expenses, and find a way of living that you cope with. Maybe that’s like working a mediocre job in one of your national parks or something. It would be great to find something worth living for but something that doesn’t make you want to not live will also suffice.
>>
>>2249491
>with a new power taking over
Such as? And please don't say china or russia since both are shitholes and every person would still choose to live in the west.
>>
>>2249507
Not him but you bring up a great point anon. We were all raised in a materialistic culture that encouraged us to strive for the highest-paying careers and live beyond our means with excessive debt.
That debt picture is probably the biggest hurdle for most people to find meaning and happiness; it's hard to quit a job and career you hate when you're tied down with a 30 year mortgage and several kids.
>>
>>2249512
I think meaning and happiness are hard for me to really talk about practically. It’s more like I’ve just started thinking that at least for some people, they might be better off pursuing meaning and happiness less and cope more. Simply tolerating life isn’t ideal, but it’s the next best thing to enjoying I think. And if you can’t tolerate the rat race or the social climate or whatever, try to get out. Seems obvious, right?
>>
File: FQ9Ie8YWYAABrR6.jpg (274 KB, 976x1199)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>2232769
>As if this is a common thing your average US dude deals with
Yes. It's existed so long this way that most woemins have this in the back of their minds, even. It won't happen in the early phase, but later on when relationships naturally lose their lustre. You will see a huge rationalization, usually painting you as some sort of villain, that allows them to completely go off the rails in pursuit of everything they can get out of you through the courts. If you have children, often they are dragged into it and psychologically manipulated against you, used as a weapon. I've witnessed this first hand so many times. Family law in the US must be destroyed. They will chase you to the ends of the earth to get you to pay up, and prevent you from acting as a father. It's really quite gruesome and frankly amazing that it ever got this way.

If there's any reason to leave the western world, this is probably near the top of the list, and it's directly responsible for the middle class failing to reach a replacement fertility rate.
>>
File: FRAY2_4VUAINCTq.jpg (66 KB, 640x476)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>2234932
Kwan roasties all have a terrible entitled attitude and enormous maintenance costs. I get laid but the sheer effort of trying to find a low body count, low bodyfat, decent personality and unretarded foid here is enormous. Maybe if you got lucky and locked it down early in like a small town uni or something, but even then it's a stupid high maintenance cost to keep her from being stupid and blowing up the relationship. Look at the love lives of our public "elites": actors, rich and politicians. It's a shitshow, and most men marry down.

>I see scrawny nerds with hot girls
No you don't faggot. Unless you're talking some WMAF shit, which refutes your entire premise since asians are less american than blaqs.

All that said, he did pick some weird countries to name as better.

>>2235061
West bloq is going to be ground zero to some crazy econopolitical destruction of the middle, currently ongoing but about to accelerate, if not an outright genocide the way the political rhetoric is going. No I dont mean the USmil is gonna blow you up, I mean that they will imprison you if you defend yourself from the random ethnic mobs they whip up, who will kill you if you defend yourself. Your property will get destroyed and taxed to death, and the only jobs will be through the de facto nationalized big tech gig econony. All this, and your kids get groomed.
>>
>>2234862
>The average american woman has a body count twice that of an american man.

I never understood this. So does that mean for every single partner an American woman has, that every second one is a foreigner? Or where are they getting double the partners that an American male is? Wtf is this incel logic
>>
>>2249701
Many women fuck the same Chads. My friend is literally one of these guys. He’s sex obsessed, constantly picking up girls on hinge and tinder. He casually refers to women as “bitches” and complains when the girls he dupes into sleeping with him get “clingy”. I have never seen this sort of shit except in fiction. The guy would not even be my friend if we met later in life, but we grew up together. He’s like an alien from another universe.
>>
Just sell you soul to the Devil OP, you would fit right in then.
>>
OP the East is the other side of the West, check that out!
>>
>>2249701
Let's say you have 20 women and 20 men. 5 of those men are chads. All 20 women almost exclusively fuck the 5 chads and none of the other 15 men. Maybe 5 of those women are too ugly for the chads (besides giving them blowjobs)
so the other 15 men have to contend for the 5 uglies.
See how that works now?
>>
So I need some advice on how to salvage a career out of my degree, and also be able to work remote in China
>have a degree in Public affairs/environmental management
>basically an environmental science and policy degree mixed in one.
>have some data analysis skills and took a Gis course
>prof told me that to really make a career in gis, you need to know python.
>about to marry my Chinese gf so she can get a green card.
>she has a bachelors in CS

My gf has been helping me with some basic python, but I was hoping someone could recommend some online courses on udemy.com? I have no coding experience, but my gf is helpful and works and studies at home. I would like to do something with gis, but I wouldn’t mind any remote Job that pays ok while living a year in China. If I get some projects for my protfolio, would I have a chance at some code monkey remote job? Or is my degree to unrelated to get any attention from an hr department?
>>
Dude just stay out and tough it out, you’re not the type of guy who will make it working remote I can tell.
>>
>>2252766
Is this directed at >>2252763 (me)
If it is, how so?
>>
>>2245717
Only if you are already enjoying a high standard of living. Most Americans are poor and getting poorer. Education is getting worse, retirement is a joke for anyone under 40, healthcare is bullshit, government is corrupt, and we all hate each other. I have a chronic disease that I was born with and need medication for but I make money and live a stable life. I’ve been of the opinion to stay and fight for a long time, but I just had a kid and the idea of raising them in this place is fucking terrifying.
>>
>>2253189
So what's the alternative? All those points you brought up are valid, but when you move to another country you're just trading the disadvantages. Sure, you can move to one of the Nordic countries for better healthcare and gibs, but you're trading freedom for reliance on the government, in a country that you're not native to.
>>
>>2253195
Honestly this is the big question for all of us thinking this way right now. The issue isn’t that the US is a shithole now, but that’s it’s headed in a really bad direction. If it was just fundamentalist Christian’s being loud and annoying that would be one thing, but we have a real ass fascist movement here. They are playing to the Christian mayonnaise moms to get support, but the whole abortion thing here, as one example, is about The 9th and 14th amendments not babies. The goal for them is monarchy, eventually think they will fail but in the next few decades this place is going to be a shit show.

As far as where to go a lot of us are trying to find places that are improving like Mexico or Western Africa. Even Greece is looking good with their new pipeline and trade. If americas power wanes then central and South America can stop getting the Elliot abrams treatment so that might play out well. There isn’t a good answer really or all of us would already be going.
>>
>>2253195
Mexico is set to be one of the largest economies in a decade. It’s looking more attractive, especially the Yucatán. The current president just fired almost 3000 border guards over corruption charges and is clamping down on cartel shit. Not the best right now but it’s looking better. Great healthcare, low taxes, cheap real estate, great food, interesting culture. Honestly is becoming my top pick for getting the fuck out of here.
>>
>>2253470
In mexico and the rest of latin america. You being white is a plus the same way when mexicans go to the US and get free gibs. Their hierachy and caste/class system is literally defined by how pale your skin is and how more european in blood you are.
>>
>>2253470
>clamping down on cartel shit.
Aren't they at war? They're fucking ruthless I don't know how safe that is, you'd probably be taken for ransom for being a white american.
>>
>>2252766
Why? My ancestors came here for a better life. If that stops being a possibility, don’t you think they’d expect me to leave? Of course they would.
>>
>>2252763
Why would you want to salvage your degree? Sounds like it’s dead weight. You should forget about it and just teach English.
>>
>>2253560
Narcos wont touch you. Doesnt mean that local gangs wont so make sure to stay away from poor areas. And anything rural at all is a big no no.

Mexico is a fine place to retire but to raise kids? Nah dont do that
>>
>>2232715
Damn STALKER really was on point.
>>
>>2233044
>Guess what if you are unattractive to women in the US. You will be unattractive to women everywhere. Unless you want to be used by some ugly bitch for money like a ugly simp bastard.
Not true, especially if what is holding you back is just height and not facial asymmetry/obesity/etc

I go from invisible to women to Chad light (women paying for me here and there), easy casual sex, relationship material plentiful, and so on. That's because I go from being below average to above average height. My pool of girls increases a lot AND the average girl is more phyacially attractive.

Ergo, I know your conclusion is inaccurate from my own personal experience. Just leave the thread
>>
>>2249508
He's talking about Mordor.
>>
>>2235088
How so? I can take my western income and go to say, thailand. I would be able to live a vacation life permanently while still investing more money than I was before.
>>
All that rubble...
>>
>>2232333
Trips o'truth
>>
OP try going North or South even.
>>
The US is just a snake pit, you are better off in any other country. I am leaving tomorrow.
>>
>>2259160
>I am leaving tomorrow
where are u going anon can i come
>>
America may be collapsing here.
Let me guess, no one else is noticing?
>>
how about you make this thead another 10 more times in a row OP, that will surely help!
>>
>>2260275
Define collapse. The US soil has been through far worse when you only include the civil war and the great depression makes today look like a picnic. Racial tension? Rising gas prices? If you think that is a good indicator of collapse then you will be in a rude awakening when you see the rest of the world, where people put up with much worse shit. America's golden age is coming to an end and that's all that there is and every empire goes through their golden age
>>
The end is near!
>>
>>2235088
That's an odd thing to say as America stands on the precipice of Argentinian-style financial woes while simultaneously destroying confidence in the dollar and US-run financial systems like SWIFT. When the world no longer needs dollars, they're going to come back to America for massive inflation, with little domestic production to pick up when the imports stop flowing. and it will just be worse than Russia, a so-called gas station pretending be a country, since the US will instead be a gas-station whose windows have been smashed pretending to be a country.
>>
>>2235088
>As an American your best bet for a better life is still inside America
>can't name a single spot to actually have this better life
>makes fun of YOU for having a fantasy
kek
>>
So I’m considering Europe as an a scape plan, but if the US fails and article 5 isn’t reliable for euro defense, does that mean that all of Europe is basically the proverbial step sister stuck in the dryer? Or would the French foreign legion be enough to keep the Mediterranean from being scrapped for parts?
>>
>>2260275
Could be
>>
>>2261819
>an a scape plan
>>
>>2227148
What country can I comfortably live in on $1,500 USD per month?
>>
>>2235087
>I have been invited to live with many families here.
How can I get these invitations?
>>
>>2235087
>I'm very sure I have 3-4 kids out there somewhere
Rookie numbers - lets step it up buddy. We're in this together.
>>
>>2262951
Most of EE. Probably most of SA but more dangerous. SEA and maybe africa if you have raging jungle fever and are not afraid of anything
>>
>>2245717
depends what your job is and how much you make. if you're poor you'd be better off in the better parts of the EU. if you're rich and you can WFH you'd be better off in SA, SEA, or the developed parts of Asia
>>
>>2260403
it's the same thread, it's 60 days old
>>
Nothing wrong with leaving.
Everyone is leaving somewhere lately, don't let the trolls get you down OP.
>>
I wish I could move somewhere in Europe for /n/ reasons (I can't stand car centric design, it sends me into an autistic fit, and I'd rather bike 20 miles than drive 1.) It's absurdly hard to simply move to Europe, it's like they do everything possible to keep normal people out, even though my family lived there just 4 generations ago. I haven't taken the vaccine so I don't know how that will ultimately play out or if I'm just banned forever. It just seems impossible to find a way into residency there unless you're rich or have an amazing job.
>>
File: 1655429710552.jpg (131 KB, 600x600)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
I've been wanting to do the same thing for years now, but I have to be more conscious as to where I would go because I'm brown. luckily all I would want is to just live a simple ass life and maybe work on a dock or something like that. I don't think I'd even want a house.

it helps that I have $3100 usd coming in every month too, and with that, my question is, where could I go? I've thought about places like Northern India, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Morocco.
>>
>>2232064
Because they haven't yet realised how shit the rest of the world is. If you think the west is bad try living in a third world shithole for a few years.
>>
>>2264353
it's not that hard you're just stupid. a lot of developed nations, like Germany or Czech Republic will let you in on the easy to qualify for: digital nomad visa. Portugal too. Like, it's not that fucking hard dude.
>>
>>2264353
>I wish I could move somewhere in Europe for /n/ reasons (I can't stand car centric design
It's way easier to get into Europe than you'd think, just get accepted to a college there and you're on the guaranteed path to citizenship.
I'm like you in the way that I hate car dependant infrastructure in america and needed to get the fuck out, so I applied to colleges in europe, got accepted and will be leaving in a few months.
>>
Yes please leave America, I suggest Russia if you like a cold climate or DRC if you want warmer climate
They are also very welcoming to immigrants I hear, especially from the US
>>
>>2264375
Yes, go Portugal
>>
>>2264369
>brown
>work at a dock
>where could I go?
Brazil
>>
>>2265090
Just kick them out already Anon
>>
I have heard Australia is nice.
>>
I would like to travel around until I find somewhere that clicks.
>>
>>2232805
>his assets are in USD
>he thinks its "his" when it sits in a bank account
>he thinks his money is there at the bank
>he doesn't have his assets in a private wallet on a blockchain
ngmi
>>
>>2270028
>le USD is gonna le collapse bro trust me
Not that I disagree with the rest of the things you said (except le blockchain, bet you hold Tether you dumb fucking faggot) but point ONE time in the last 100 years when the USD went downhill and never recovered like the Venezuelan currency
ONE fucking time, just one
>>
USA is falling apart, yes?
>>
>>2270032
Every single fiat currency goes to infinity eventually, it's not a matter of "if" it's a matter of "when". And people are starting to bet that for USD, it's gonna be within our lifetimes.
>>
>>2270032
No reserve currency lasts forever. The UK economy was wrecked after 40 years of terrible foreign policy decisions. Ring a bell?
>>
Evil country bro
>>
>>2232621
not the other guy but can you tell me what IC means and what certs / programs you need?
>>
>>2232331
Finland and Norway not Homogeneous? What in Earth are they then?
>>
bump
>>
>>2249508
You shouldn't think in terms of countries alone. The next "great power" could well be in the United States again, merely under a new regime, or concentrated into different regions, like say, a USA lead not by Washington but idk by Texas or Ohio - not really possible mind you, but my point is world "powers" are very fluid.

Anon is right though, we're currently seeing a decline through decadence. I think that America will likely go the way of Europe, if you want a picture of how things will look, and it's frankly hard to say if there WILL be a new great power. America came into power from World War 2, but World War 2 pretty much marked the crossing of human enterprise from conquest into commerce. It may well be we're entering into a new dark age of the human spirit, where instead of liberty, education, or prosperity, human greatness is arrested.

Picture a world where everyone is full of anxiety they smother in fleeting pleasure after fleeting pleasure, much like now, only there will no longer be any underhanded politicians or businessmen sitting at the top controlling things, there will just be more resilient hedonists taking the time to recheck and assure the efficacy of algorithms that everyone adheres to for prosperity. Good men or evil men, there shall be no great men ever again. Will we emerge from this? I'm not sure. All I know is that the Great Filter of Intelligent Life in the Universe could well be Cooming, and wouldn't that be something
>>
>>2265084
>so I applied to colleges in europe

Can you do this if you don’t have a bachelor’s?

I have some community college credits but I’d rather go study in Europe, and eventually move there. More than willing to learn another language as well.
>>
>>2273627
I'm more bullish on the US than the EU. The millennials are a very large generation, and above average (by global standards in IQ). The EU has no corresponding glut of millennials. The Americas are more-or-less energy self-sufficient. And there is an immense amount of untapped potential in the US economy held back a handful of repealable laws. We're talking about the country that a plurality of the Fields Medalists of the last 20 years call home.
>>
>>2273664
The problem with the EU is that there’s no cultural homogeny. Italians and French get along but ultimately they’re going to put their own country first.

And like you said, younger Americans are generally pretty high IQ. Boomers will die and with it some of the retardation holding the USA back.
>>
I just spent the last year in small town Mexico and got waylaid for the day in LA. I was wondering what the US would be like after such a long time away. It is cucked, fucked, whored and falling apart. Mexico is fucked but at least it's not loony clown show. I don't know if I can be around these people.
>>
>>2273667
Boomers are very smart and have a vast amount of the institutional knowledge that keeps the physical infrastructure of the US running. Whether that wisdom is transferred as they retire is a key question for the US's fate.

Things look pretty grim with the zoomers - a median IQ 1-2 points lower than millennials - and a much smaller cohort. But the next 10-15 as Gen X ages into leadership and millenials into upper management basically determines the US's fate as a world power for the remainder of the century. If they fuck it up, demographically, there is no backstop.
>>
I'm not sure very many still believe the old lies they tell of the U.S. being a free country.
>>
>>2227148
Fine Anon, go somewhere else.
We were scamming your ass anyway.
>>
happy 4th of July to the greatest nation on earth
>>
>>2273677
That's generous, millennials and zoomies in the USA are mostly colored with an average IQ of 80 and the whites are mostly drugged out losers who never go outside and are afraid of girls. Two generations of losers. They aren't even smart enough to appreciate boomer expertise
>>
>>2275353
Millenials at least have some skills and are tech savvy. But zoomers are too far gone. This country will fall apart as soon as they get to power if it survives by then
>>
>>2232454
What a fucking idiot, lol.
>>
>>2236103
>I know nothing of the world outside my mom's basement.
>Go to jail for assault.
Thanks for that sage advice, anon.
>>
>>2274662
Coloreds know that the USA is a free country, free food stamps, free medical, free housing, get out of jail after your free rape of white slags
>>
>>2248303
>Am I really the fucked up one for feeling the way I do?
No. Canada is a horrible country. Leave as soon as you can
>>
>>2248667
>State-affiliated media isn't counted as state-affiliated media
Another reason to leave the west, double standards everywhere
>>
>>2275353
>third worlder can't do a weighted average
>>
Run for the border anons, hurry, don't look back!
>>
>>2227148
in the 76 days this thread has been up we've had multiple mass shootings, monuments being blown up, turmoil and riots over laws, all while prices increase and everything is unaffordable
i wonder why people want to leave
>>
>>2277931
If they wanted to leave they would have left
>>
>>2277941
retard alert
>>
>>2277931
I'm not saying that the US is overall better than dozens and dozens of other countries(excluding western europe) but violence and chaos are a lot more common in some of those better countries.
>>
>>2232715
wtf I'm having STALKER flashbacks
>>2253780
no joke, I remember all the firefights I got into there
>>
>>2277998
OK, so suffer then genius, lmao
>>
>>2278203
its takes time and money to move to another country. its not that easy.
>>
Sure, you can run away from the crumbling United States, but what happens when the next place you're at starts crumbling too?
>>
>>2232568
Need to move my career in this direction, just don't know how plausible it is from a cybersecurity background and feel like IC is more of a long term type goal. I've read about dudes that are ICs and easily pull 500k+ and barely pay 15% in taxes. I don't even need that much but could you imagine taking home that much money while living in some cheap ass country. Heavenly.
>>
>>2279427
Being an IC provides you with money, yes, but the drawback is that you usually have no job security (contract-to-contract in perpetuity) and no benefits. It's a win-win for the company, however you as an IC are being exploited. Be very wary of taking this route seriously.
>>
>>2279429
That's kinda what I thought as well. But from what I've come to learn is that since you're generally making at least twice as much money, and you can end up paying a lot less in taxes.. it makes you still come out way way ahead even if you must pay for your own benefits. The only concern I'd have would be the job security part. But realistically, being a tech consultant/contractor kinda assumes you're very knowledgeable in a very in demand skill. Worst case scenario you go back to a W2.
>>
>>2279434
I'd rather have peace of mind instead of having a festering piece of stress in the back of my mind all the time in terms of the job security.
>>
>>2279440
That's fair. If I became a IC, I'd likely be working multiple contracts as well, so it probably wouldn't be a big worry.
>>
You can't just leave the West anons, don't you know there's a deadly virus out there.
>>
>>2279427
Why cant you just be an IC in cybersecurity? Is it not possible? Like manage websites and network security remotely and stuff? Or penetration testing?
>>
>>2245731
too bad faggot my nana was born in england and lived there until the ripe old age of 2 which means i get to come and fucking go as i please on a based ancestry visa so you can just go ahead and suck my cock sir lancelot
>>
Go to Paraguay and get a residency visa for $4,500 by depositing that sum in a central bank account. Can get a house for 25k. Conservative, relatively safe country.
>>
>>2280734
I'm still new to the field. Security still doesn't really get much respect, and most of the things you listed are usually handled by software or companies I imagine. But if I could be IC I'd love to. Like I said... 500k/yr+ would be nice.
>>
>>2281070
>Paraguay
How are the women?
>>
>>2281070
Yeah but you get to live in fucking Paraguay, which is an infrastructure-less shithole with two cows and three doctors. Why the fuck would you go there?
>>
>>2281212
I can guaran-fucking-tee you Paraguay has cities that are more developed and in newer, better conditions than just about anywhere in the US these days. And no, Im not even exaggerating.
>>
>>2281209
8.5/10
>>2281212
>Why the fuck would you go there?
because I could buy a house in cash with no legal issues for under 50k, build a swimming pool and work 10 hours a week for rest of my life sipping beer and picking fruit from the trees, dipping into savings if needed. Hot girls, tropical climate, beer and gas cost 5x less. can always just fly back for medical treatment, you know emigrating doesn't mean you never leave the country again right?
>>
>>2281212
also I know people that live there and while medical care is of course not comparable to say France, you are massively exaggerating.
If you have private medical insurance you can be seen by a qualified physician quickly and the capital city has perfectly adequate levels of care, infrastructure and services. There are 5 star hotels, vibrant nightlife and highly rated restaurants and affluent residential areas. It's not some African shithole with armed gangs and mud huts.
>>
>>2281218
>can always just fly back for medical treatment
You are aware the shortest flight to Florida (not even Texas) is about 10 hours, right? That's roughly a Los Angeles - Tokyo trip, and NYC - London is shorter.
>Hot girls
It's fucking Paraguay, you're not going to Columbia or Brazil.
>gas cost 5x less.
And cars cost 5x more, and the roads are worse than anything you've ever driven in the US.

Be my guest, move there ASAP, and you'll soon realize why everything is so cheap.
>>
>>2281226
I was curious if you could make it a thing to do weekend trips to Colombia and Brazil or something. My dumbass face when I realize it's a 7hr flight to Medellin and 5hr flight to Rio. Either way, do you have an alternative to his answer?
>>
>>2281222
>It's not some African shithole with armed gangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ov9RXOCcU
>>
>>2281248
You’re proving my point. That shit doesn’t even make the news in London. Paraguay is like Mexico without the drugs. Everyone just eats and naps all day. There is a lot of corruption but you’re not going to get stabbed or shot.
>>
>>2281226
>It's fucking Paraguay, you're not going to Columbia or Brazil.
Ignorant and amusing comment, Paraguayan women are hotter imho and the place isn't filled with plastic bimbo whores covered in tattoos. I bet you haven't even been to those countries.
>You are aware the shortest flight to Florida (not even Texas) is about 10 hours, right? That's roughly a Los Angeles - Tokyo trip, and NYC - London is shorter.
Yeah I'm aware, this is a travel board so I'm not sure if I'm meant to be put off by the idea of long haul flights or whether you're just clutching at straws.
>And cars cost 5x more, and the roads are worse than anything you've ever driven in the US.
I don't live in the US moron, cars do not cost 5x more lmao and I value being able to retire before 30 over 'nice roads'.
>>
>>2281208
what about like freelance red flag shit like ethical hacking/penetration testing? is there no such market?
>>
Try remote work
>>
>>2232568
I want to do this, what should I do to set this up? Where can I go to get more info? I have a degree based in the States
>>
>>2282315
Second this. Hovering thread.
>>
>>2227148
I desperately want to move to the US.
>>
File: Redpillcomics29.jpg (228 KB, 1131x1600)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>2282333
>>
>>2227148
haha dont go to europe this autumn
>>
Singapore
>>2232807
its a demoralization thread
>>
File: 1580346261168.jpg (79 KB, 597x800)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>2282338
why not, that's when i'm going for school
>>
File: 1655742229066s.jpg (7 KB, 250x247)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Things I want:

- Fresh meat and milk, hopefully bought from a local farmer.

- Less insane "sexual marketplace" compared to anglosphere. Getting laid isnt so hard, but keeping a girl seems fucking impossible. Not to mention the number of single mommies, mudsharks and fatties grows at an exponential rate.

- No government mandated gene therapy.

What countries do these things exist in, if any? Pls halp anons. I just want to make it. I promise to help others make it too.
>>
>>2235061
Nah, none of this is how it will go in the middle to longer term. We are headed for a planned and intended global financial collapse followed by a one world Govt and one world social credit-financial system. It will take time to implement it, but it will be beginning soon. It won't matter if you're in Chile, the US, or France, we'll all be China basically. Incomes will be capped. Travel will be severely limited.

Don't get me wrong, I think your analysis is spot on if all of this were just emergent phenomena and organic problems arising globally. But it's not, it's by design.
>>
File: FXlZFyDXkAAcc3f.jpg (49 KB, 780x428)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>2282501
I dunno I see more complaints about albanians than most of the other balkanoids.

How are the rest of the balkans doing? I might try visiting this coming Fall.
>>
>>2282337
jesus christ...
>>
>>2282500
Move to the countryside in the USA it basically crosses everything off that list except the fatties. Big cities here are dogshit but there are nice small towns and the countryside is always wonderful to look at.
>>
>>2245717
>So what's the best alternative? A declining US is still better than 99% of what's out there.
this is only the case if you have a comp sci degree

t. someone who wasted their life on an MA in education (though, tbf, i'm going to bangkok for work in like 3 weeks, so not that bad of a deal all things considered)
>>
File: FTnQpP-XoAIdMO3.jpg (74 KB, 640x877)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>2282696
I already fell for that meme. No, the women are fucking terrible even on the countryside. If anything they're worse, because they are just as slutty but also fat and tattooed and more stupid.

t. Arkansaw, Missouri, Texas, Wyoming, Pennsylvania

Really I can adjust without my delicious milks if it means I can actually start a family at some point with a woman who isn't a latent whore. Repeating myself, not so autistic I cannot get laid, but the long term game I am either terrible at or just does not exist here. I would just get divorce rayp in the US if I tried.
>>
>>2282500
Belarus or Russia

>Fresh meat and milk
Available in smaller towns

>Less insane "sexual marketplace"
Definitely, smaller towns have less young girls but if you have some money you probably can attract cute girl that wants to have a comfy life

>No government mandated gene therapy.
Some push towards vaccinations but nowhere as insane as in the west, and you probably can buy a certificate if you really need it
>>
>>2244377
What? Tradies earn dirt in those countries when compared to US.
>>
>>2282774
>I already fell for that meme. No, the women are fucking terrible even on the countryside.
This.
>>
>>2282980
Because you spend your day here or chasing skanks or boozing and drugging instead of bettering yourself
>>
>>2227250
You have never left your meme country and it shows.
>>
>>2245726
never? natives are all alcoholics locked in their reserves
>>
>>2245726
however long it takes for a black person that emigrated to europe to be considered european
aka never
>>
Love these threads. Does anyone else have any practical advise for emigrating, particularly jobs and job boards? I'm subscribed to a German one called Stepstone and I've heard there's some good ones for the rest of Europe or SEA but I cannot figure that it to save my ass. Whatever the political ramifications are about our home countries, what are the ways to get jobs outside? inb4 TEFL
>>
File: FRGsU-JWYAIKVnO.jpg (541 KB, 2048x1570)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>2282826
Fuark I just might do it. Russkie bros post links to the most insanely and impressively autistic blog poasts by their fellow russkie speakers, it would be worth it to speak the slav. I just do not know if they would allow FIGHTING AGE MALE AMERICAN to settle in their country. May as well look into it.

Happen to know if the baltics or balkans are similar in quality?

>>2283039
Retard. I have plenty of male friends. I am tall, in shape and decently good looking. I can get a lay but I don't push certain buttons. Women want literal scum of the earth face tatted meth dealers and negroids. They are fucked up, women have not had sexual choice since we looked more like chimps than humans, and it shows. People are in crazy levels of denial about what is directly in front of their face daily, and I do not want to be here to fucking deal with it anymore. Have your sluts, I want out.
>>
>>2232331
>>2232454
Australia is essentially just a better run US, with a bit less emphasis freedom(tm). Only downside is it's far away from the rest of the world.
>>
Is leaving to go to eastern europe and cooming in croatian 10/10 prositiutes 3 times a week considered leaving the west?
>>
>>2283560
Yeah, but close to Asia for cooming
>>
>>2283598
If you have to take a plane either way what's the difference?
>>
>>2283556
Easiest way to move to Russia is "studying", enroll to some easy degree and you can stay there for the duration of the degree. Then try to find some local job. Learning basics of the language is must.

>Happen to know if the baltics or balkans are similar in quality?
Forget about any EU country, freedom of movement means that most of above average girls in poor Eastern European countries have moved for greener pastures in the west
>>
>>2232568
Can you contact me on telegram? +13047120053
Plz help me I saved up $30k driving a truck and I'm about to fly to Hungary and chill there cuz it's cheap while I figure out how to get a tech job
>>
>>2283646
Nice stash.
Lucky bastard.
>>
Just saw this thread a few months ago.
Everyone wants to leave now
>>
I'm taking 25k to south america and commissioning a bunch of ambitious young architects to build me a sick house out of locally sourced brick and rammed earth. I bought a hectare of land there. Fuck the EU. Quality of life here will decline for the next 50 years anyone building a life here is retarded
>>
>>2232333
Retarded faggot
>>
>>2285432
Says the one going to a crime-ridden, politically unstable continent with rampant inflation and ever devaluing currencies where pulling out your phone already puts you in risk of getting stabbed.
Yeah bud I am sure everyone else is retarded but you're very smart. Enjoy paying 3x the market price of a car to get stuck in traffic 2 hours a day.
>>
>>2282826
>Belarus or Russia
Can an american expat to russia in 2023? serious question

On what type of visa?
>>
>>2283615
>If you have to take a plane either way what's the difference?
Being 8-10 hours from world class coom destinations is definitely different than the 17-24+ hour trek from various USA locations.

8.5hr you can leave after breakfast and arrive in time for dinner.
>>
>>2285707
Lot of things can happen before 2023 but student visa should be easiest, unless you are able to find a local job
>>
>>2285542
>crime-ridden, politically unstable continent with rampant inflation
Congratulations on literally describing America
>>
>>2285751
Yeah I described the Americas pretty much. Still, poster said "fuck the EU, it's bad here", and he wants to move to the worst fucking continent possible after Africa.
>>
>>2232064
No it's being retards who don't understand how unironically shit most third world countries are.
>>
>>2286325
Third world countries are shit in terms of public infrastructure but so is US, not much difference here

It also depends on your situation: for a single white man moving to non-western country is a MASSIVE increase in quality of life
If you have children, then a small western European town might a be best choice for now but things are going downhill fast, 10 years from you wouldn't want to put your kids in 99.9% of western schools
>>
>>2285432
The difference between Europe and South America is that Europe may be in crisis but it always bounces back and thirds will always want to move here. Meanwhile South America will stay the same boring dangerous shithole it has always been.
>>
>>2286548
>Third world countries are shit in terms of public infrastructure but so is US, not much difference here
Shut the fuck up you dumb whitoid. I am Colombian and I get at least one power cutoff per week or whenever it rains too hard. Water gets cut at least once every month, roads don't have merge lanes, max speed on """highways""" is 80km/h and they have potholes deep enough to make buses lose control, traffic gets deadlocked often, the airport has to delay all flights when there is fucking FOG, AC isn't even a thing in most places and you really think Amerishart land has worse infrastructure than this?
Just because your country has a few bad things like niggers doesn't mean that South America is better you massive fucking mongoloid. You're making me want to bring you here so I can make you eat the shit we all have to eat even when I'm making 10x the average salary of this godforsaken impoverished shantytown (2500 USD pre tax btw)
>>
>>2286672
Not all third world countries are as bad as Columbia
In SEA public transport is as good if not better as in US, water/electricity cuts are extremely rare, major roads are decent
In South America Argentina or Chile are ok
>>
>>2286678
I never claimed SEA was as bad as Colombia, in fact they are slightly better than us in some ways and slightly worse in some others. I would say that we are SEA with shittier food, more freedom, more space, and worse infrastructure.
>water/electricity cuts are extremely rare
Well, they are not here. Come here and live your third world dream you dumb faggot. I hope you are forced to earn worthless pesos too.
>>
>>2286691
Seeth more faggot. Just because your shithole is indeed a shithole doesn't mean green pastures exist nowhere. Maybe your blasted ass can find somewhere decent to move to if you pay attention.
>>
>>2286850
I already live in a gated community away from everyone, but this is nothing more than cope. As soon as I go outside I still have to step into the shithole and live by the conditions of it.
Hurry up and come so you can delude yourself into thinking you're outsmarting the US and the world by deliberately limiting yourself to 5 square kilometers of nice areas in a 1M square kilometer shithole.
>>
File: FXfdVscXEAERrYo.jpg (6 KB, 198x132)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>2286855
>seething so hard he cannot into reading comprehension
I agree that you live in a shithole. I want nothing to do with your shithole country, I would only visit if I had a blackwater security detail to help clean out the filth.

Meanwhile I will visit regions that aren't shitholes, seething mudblood.
>>
>>2286924
Oh okay, my bad, you don't want to live in Colombia, you want to live in South America. You could always go to Argentina, Brazil or Chile, where the nice to shithole ratio goes from 1% of the country to 3% of the country!
Congrats on the upgrade, a triple fold increase in livability. You must be feeling really smart, you left le cringe America for le based South America, an absolute lifehacker you are.
>seething mudblood
You seem to be forgetting the continent you plan to move to is full of mudblooded shitskins just like me. You will enjoy our company.
>>
>>2287029
You're raging at a completely different anon that wants nothing to do with Latrino america. No clue why you are this asspained at people who think the institutions of the continental US treats them like absolute garbage, because your situation is worse or whatever.

You should vote for this guy if you want your country to be less terrible, btw
https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1531094534175830017
>>
I'm willing to give my 19 year old vigin sister to any amerishart willing to move here in eastern europe of the condition that you marry her and get her a green card. Me and my family included
>>
>>2287076
And you also seed her and have her give birth in the states
>>
File: 1657282189355.jpg (246 KB, 1024x805)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>2287076
Kek I will unironically take you up on this offer, why not. Poast cuntry.
>>
>>2232454
>population centers of various sizes and locations, wide variety of employment, states with refreshingly different regional cultures

Ever heard of europe you fucktard? Different regional cultures my ass lmao
>>
>>2238064
>beautiful cities

Yes if you have a fetish for concrete and commie blocks
>>
>>2287478
The average city in Eastern Europe is still 100% prettier than the average amerimutt cookie cutter cement shithole.
>>
I rather spend my time in Indonesia instead of trash west country
>>
Did that get bombed or something?
>>
>>2285539
coal burner
>>
>>2273664
>>2273667
Yes but the US has a glut of mexicans now, which are lower IQ and will be creating the same "us vs. them" divide. It's anyone's guess where things will end up.
>>
>>2286672
>I'm making 10x the average salary of this godforsaken impoverished shantytown
so you openly admit to living in a literal favela and are crying about how terrible everything is. OK? I stayed for months in Florianopolis and none of what you said applied except for the shitty slightly scary driving conditions.
On the plus side, I could live like a king and the weather, food, beaches and women were all perfect.
You just live in a shit part of Colombia, why are you crying so hard. If you had the amount of money I do you'd have a great life there. But you don't, you're a dumb broke monkey seething online.
>>
>>2227250
Munich would be a great city, though expensive and cold in the winter.
>>
>>2232333
Digits. Don’t. Lie.
Just read negative Google reviews for Alter Botanischer Garten in Munich. "Shady". "Sketchy". "Dodgy". Yep. That's where the black hang out. There’s even a large BLM sign hung in the park. God I hate Germans so much. I want to beat them all to death with a giant black dildo.
>>
File: pepelaughz.jpg (40 KB, 800x450)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>2227250
>"Leaving the West" for Scandinavia
>Sitting in the dark for half a year while your liberated feminist wife gets enriched
>But muh GDP, muh happiness index

Try actually going there.

Japan is literally one of the last actually human societies on earth, where people aren't semitically subverted rabid animals or well on their way to becoming them.
>>
>>2242408
people from european countries exclusively want to move to the US to grind higher salaries for some years before they move back to their real countries
money is the singular benefit to living in the US compared to just about every other first world country, and professionals just take adventage of that. i will continue working in the US for about 4-5 more years before i move back (if shit doesn't collapse first. it might)
>>
File: 1632928663725.jpg (158 KB, 646x648)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>2290794
>Try actually going there.
im a japanaboo but im going to sweden for 3 years for college since its easier to get into than japanese colleges, i will report back in these leaving the west threads on how scandinavia compares to the united states, and then on how scandinavia compares to japan after that
>>
>>2290933
kek.
i'm you in like 3 years i guess. accidentally though.
just finished a degree in norway, and may be going to japan for phd.

scandi countries can be pretty hard in how they grade exams, fair warning. and my degree classes were ALL just the final exam, 100% of the grade was that single grade. was terrible.
>>
>>2287076
post pic and I'll consider it
>>
>>2233057
Literally my dream to have a submissive 12/10 eastern euro fitness gf and impregnate her many times
>>
File: afasdfasdfasdf.png (731 KB, 1000x681)
731 KB
731 KB PNG
Which southern hemisphere country is the best option to hunker down for the winter to escape the coming chaos and darkness in Europe?
>>
>>2234862
This has to be bait, no one can be this big of a pussy and a faggot.
>>
>>2227148
Ig you're gonna have to get a passport to any germanic country in europe. They all have considerably low corruption ratings and rank top in least corrupt countries
>>
>>2290978
good luck future me, i hope you can get into japan for that phd, im worried by the time i get my bachelors 3 years from now japan will be unrecognizable as it becomes more globalized but i hope it stays cool for a while longer
>>
>>2291830
Bullshit, they are all robbing their own population of everything trillions if euros, importing a replacement population and laundering all the wealth thru Ukraine, green energy and diversity initiatives. They make eastern yuro countries look like amateur crooks. Don't be so naive to believe eu propaganda
>>
>>2233044
>invade place
>its hostile against you
geesh who wouldve thought
>>
>>2234862
>The US has 2,068,800 people in jail. Japan has 47,064. What does that tell you about the US?
black people
>>
File: FYSX0hIWQAU-1Dt.jpg (136 KB, 750x1050)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>2233057
Food isn't that bad if you know what to look for.

Find either amish or sperg level farmers, buy a whole animal and pay for it to be butchered. You can get really good meats for cheap. Similar if you like hunting. Fishing is good in many states. You can also find fresh raw milks from good breeds (swiss, jersey, guernsey, etc) in most good states. Yoghurts and cottage cheeses extremely easy to make.

Once you have animal product, starches are cheap even going for the highest end potatoez, pastas, rice, etc. Fruits maybe not great, vegetables very expensive if you go for high quality, but your fundamental needs even if you go for highest quality are fairly inexpensive.

Not commenting on fast food, takeout, etc as this is going to be fairly shitty in any country except for exceptional circumstances.

Meat, guns and globally competitive pay are about the only reasons it is tolerable living in this shithole.
>>
I think leaving the US isn't all it's cracked up to be for a couple reasons

1. The world is only getting more unstable. The 2020s and 30s are going to be an extremely unstable time internationally, particularly with regard to food insecurity, economic shocks, and political instability. Peter Zeihan has some good recent analysis on this: Asia and the Middle East are going to be particularly at risk for food politics and demographic instability, and this includes popular expat destinations like Thailand, Cambodia, the Philippines, and Vietnam. There are likely few countries which will maintain decent standards of living and security by 2040, and they're primarily the USA, UK, France, Brazil, and Australia. You may not think this matters to you for mongering and being an expat but the Great Reset and global instability is real: do you really want to be in Taiwan or Vietnam or Thailand when the next COVID happens? Watch videos of how bad the lockdowns and authoritarianism was there, especially for foreigners who often got deported or made homeless due to quickly losing jobs, residency permits, visas, etc.

2. It is easier to "make it" in the US than pretty much elsewhere, even now. Name another country where you can make 70k a year waiting tables or being a mechanic without graduating high school, even now. Money isn't everything but even in the poor in the US have a extremely high standard of living. Have you seen the beggars and slums in Bangkok? In Medellin? In Delhi? The rolling power outages? The complete lack of sewers, or running water, or sometimes electricity? There is NOTHING like that kind of poverty even in the worst parts of Los Angeles and San Francisco. There's a reason 100s of thousands of people from Southeast Asia and Latin America still try to illegally migrate to the USA every year to work shit jobs: because their quality of life here is STILL better doing that than living an "average" life in the 3rd world.
>>
3. The US still has a decent quantity of relatively family minded women, even religious ones, who want families and aren't illiterate 3rd worlders who will divorce you the second the marriage green card arrives. Yes, you'll have to look outside of NYC and LA and SF. Yes, you'll have actively look for them and not just BUY them like you would in Thailand or Phil. But they exist, and there's a large number of them, particularly in mid-sized cities, far larger than youd find in Europe or even parts of Latin America. America has a uniquely welcoming culture that allows you to easily meet people, make new friends, and approach women. There's a lot of bullshit about how cold American women are - kek, have you interacted with Euro women? Or Argentine, or Japanese women? They're EXTRAORDINARILY cold and orders of magnitude more difficult to start a family with, let along get into a friend group with as a stranger. Don't discount how easy it is to meet American women, especially if you don't mind minorities like Hispanics, Asians, etc., who are plentiful in many cities.

4. American corruption and political instability is nothing compared to the third world. Do you enjoy not having to bribe police and officials? Having working governmental functions? Not being randomly pickpocketed at every beach or tourist site? Not having "crackdowns" where protestors disappear, the internet is cut, and your neighborhood is locked down? This regularly happens in places like Thailand. Most people here are pussies - a pasty /trv/ expat is an easy target in the 3rd world.

5. The bad parts of the USA (black crime, suburbia sprawl, very expensive cities like LA, soulless tech jobs) are very avoidable if you simply pick the right place to live. You know the USA is a vast place right? You can live on a Mississippi beach, an Arkansas rural mountain, a colonial city in South Carolina, the New Mexican desert, a place like Madison, Wisconsin. You can be in an affordable city or the nowhere.
>>
Point being is: the grass really isn't always greener. Especially if you're looking to go from the USA with a high standard of living to a place like Chiang Mai or QC or Bogota. Don't be surprised when you find out why people migrate to the USA and UK and France and Germany from those places, and not vice versa.
>>
Los Angeles fag here. I'm currently working out a plan with my company to work remotely in Asia, will probably take 2 years for it to happen though. Can't fucking wait, I'm so tired of muttland.
>>
File: FVjVCyCXsAEwK5a.jpg (178 KB, 675x900)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>2293271
>The US still has a decent quantity of relatively family minded women
If you count a dozen or so in the entire country as a "decent quantity". They're all ran through early on. Been to plenty of rural churches, not sure where this meme comes from.

Unless your standard is 'will marry me and take my money', regardless of how fat, insufferable, lazy, and used up she is.

This country fucking sucks and I cannot wait for people to kill each other here.
>>
>>2292062
Japan has been exposed to globalizing influences for a long time, yet in dealing with them has maintained its autistic island essence.

If you mean globalized in the sense of more foreigners living there, there's currently no reason to believe that'll be the case.

The demographic shift will be fixed by old people dying. The island is overpopulated as it is, a decrease in population would be a good thing to a point.
>>
>>2227148
When I studied here I was surprised by how shit the country is. Went to Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago, Michigan, and they all had surprising shitty quality I didn't expect. Doesn't help that there's gun violence every other day and people shrug, they just treat it as normal.
>>
>>2293868
Same here. There was bad days and then there was crappy days.
>>
Yes, many of us want to leave this Jackass American country with a Jackass government.
That is not dumb.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.