[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hostel.jpg (107 KB, 900x600)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Haven't had one of these in a while.
>>
@2224691
>beg/request thread for le ebin greentext for some kid's weekly youtube "Best of 4chan greentext" compilation
no
fuck off
>>
>>2224699
i am trans if that matters

now that we've gotten this and that out of the way let's start the thread
>>
i stay in hotels because although im not wealthy im not a fucking peasant either
>>
>arrive in hostel at morning
>leave my baggage there
>explore the city the entire day
>back to hostel at night
>everybody is already sleeping
>I took a shower and then sleep
>repeat next day

It was nice.
>>
>>2224725
>not raping the other travellers while they sleep

ngmi
>>
>>2224727
Why would anyone touch these unwashed, std ridden poorfags? They aren‘t exactly known for their hygiene.
>>
>>2224725
no way. where?
>>
>>2224728
you can use a stick or a spatula, you dont need to touch them with your penis
>>
Went to Poland with friends. Had a big 10 people room for us 4. No one else ever showed up over the whole week. Good experience. But sleeping in a room with a bunch of actual strangers sounds less fun
>>
>>2224691
https://www.youtube.com/c/CheapJapan/videos
>>
>San Diego, 2013
Went to sleep in my bunk bed. Woke up to a couple trying to silently fuck on the floor. Damn shame I didn't have a decent phone on me at the time. Lighting was terrible, but it was a good show. I think we may have been the only 3 in the suite.

>Denver 2018
A good dozen or so people. Friendly, but not very talkative to strangers. Not very memorable, other than finding a shower head style that I liked.

>Philadelphia, 2018
Rocky-themed hostel. Played the movie theme as you went up the staircase. My suite was again not very full with only 2 or 3 people in a suite designed for 8. Slept in my bunk bed while charging my phone and left in the morning.
>>
File: 1645682594541.gif (1.18 MB, 360x199)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB GIF
>>2224699
noooooooo not my heckin yourinoooooooooooos
>>
File: 1650230628781.png (89 KB, 800x450)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>2224691
Hostel had better WiFi than my home.
>>
>>2224691
>2017
>some shitty mock capsule 16 bed room hostel in Phuket
>about 1am
>start hearing a girl moan and subtle sex noises
>enough to wake me up
>know other people have to have been woken up by it
>sick of staying in hostels and having people do anything that could wake me up at night
>say very loudly "SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT IN HERE"
>like five people bust out laughing, girl whispers to the guy "oh my god, I need to go"

Now whenever I hear hostel sex (which practically never happens because I realized hostels are for faggots who travel in a gay little westernized bubble) I always say that.
>>
>>2224968
>which practically never happens because I realized hostels are for faggots who travel in a gay little westernized bubble
Why do you say that?
>>
>>2224968
based
>>
>>2224691
never be the bottom bunk and always bring cottons for ears
>>
>check in at shithole hostel in costa rica, but with nice beach
>21 year old canadian french whore (but hot) wants the BWC
>enter hostel room that I thought was empty
>some brazilian faggot with super tacticool army gear had checked into one of the other beds, "sleeping"
>fucked her in every position for 30 minutes until her friends knock on the door

shit was fun bros, felt young again.
also got my dick sucked by her on a bench outside the next day.
>>
>>2224979
Not him, but most people who stay in hostels end up just hanging out with other hostel rats.
>>
>>2225028
Is... isn't that what hostels are for?
>>
>>2224996
did u creampie her or no?
>>
>>2224691
Montreal, Canada, 2011.

I stayed in a hostel for months, I banged

1 Chinese Brazilian, mid 20s, petite, small tits, love to fuck. She was looking into become a permanent resident and she was studying, I banged her tight pussy in the library's student room. Now that I think about it she was always down to fuck.

1 Korean, college student, said her to her in the hostel kitchen. We walked around at the bar and banged her that night. Really cute, like riding cock.

1 Korean girl, college student. She has 1 sister and 1 friend. We went to the club, later she went upstairs in the hostel washroom and we banged, it was bad sex.
>>
>>2225041
1 Korean American, 29 year old, she was fat. Can't get my cock inside her doing doggy style in the hostel washroom so I fingered her pussy and called it a day. Her day job was a nurse.

1 Japanese, moon faced. She was 28 year old, I think. Banged her in the middle of the day in the empty hostel dorm, fucked her pussy good and then she got dressed and caught her flight. She was the first Japanese pussy I had.

1 Korean with fake tits, college student. She sucked my cock alot but didn't want to put out for some strange reason.

This is all I could think of. My only regret was that my younger self was paranoid of STDs, so I wore a condom, wish I had creampied them.
>>
>>2225043
Dare I say, you have an asian fetish, anon?
>>
>>2225043
And the best one, 1 Korean, college student, nice tits and ass. We went to a Mexican Restaurant on our first date, then we went to the bar for drinks. Then I told her to come inside the hostel washroom with me while I brushed my teeth, I pulled down her tanktop and sucked her tits and we fucked inside the washroom. Man, she is hot ... wish I had creampied her. We had bareback sex for days and then she went to Cuba, I think she's off to her next sex adventure to rent some brown dicks.

A trick is to sleep in the lower bunk bed, if your bed is against the wall, you can put a bed sheet so you get privacy and creampie them.

I also made her give me a rim job xD
>>
>>2225047
The world needs to open up again for tourism, maybe we shall see more tourism this June / July? So many coomers on /trv/ fuck nasty hookers, why do that when you can fuck college girls for FREE and creampie them in the hostel.
>>
>>2225048
None of this happened.
>>
>>2225052
Don't care if you don't believe me, more hostel pussies for me. Any non-incels can confirm that college girls staying in hostels are horny ... away from parents and prying eyes. Once the borders open up again I'll look into staying inside hostels and cream college girls, cum deep in their pussies
>>
I remember a hostel where you could see the women taking a shower through a small hole....

Hostel owners should promote holes in showers so we can see what we will fuck later.
>>
>>2225063
To add, I remember this Ukraine girl, she was cute ... she had a boyfriend back in the Ukraine. The first date in the hostel there was 2 French fags chatting her up, she ended ups sitting on one of the guy's lap. I'm positive that she got creampied on her first night in the hostel
>>
>>2225064
You should look up popular countries where Japanese people visit (Paris), go to the hostel there and creampie Japanese women
>>
>>2225073
And how do we know to which hostel those japanese grils will go? There must be 100 hostels in Paris alone. I wonder if japanese grils like to be fucked around other japanese grils, in the same room.
>>
>>2225079
use google map and search for the most popular hostel near the tourist center, it should have many reviews. you can take them on a date near the tourist attractions, then go the bar for drinks, then bring them back in the hostel washroom at midnight for a good creampie

learn from my mistake anon don't use a rubber, i regret it to this day i did not creampie them
>>
>>2225084
I ll do, thanks.
>>
>>2225036
condom bro, so no
>>
never been to an hostel

how do you make sure people dont steal your shit while you’re sleeping ?
>>
>>2225137
Usually hostels have lockers, all the hostels I've been to have had them, just make sure to bring a lock with you, preferably numbers lock, not a key, let me tell you anon... it's not fun to wake up at 5am while everyone is sleeping and you lost your only lock key.
>>
>>2225137
Carry a bumbag with all your important shit in and keep it on you all the time. Usually the showers have little hooks inside you can hang it on.
>>
>>2224691
Hostels are shit, but when I was in Xi'an I did get the opportunity to fuck my gf stealthily while spooning her in our bunk. The dormitory must have had 4-5 other guests in it as well.

But let's face it: if you're not me or the gf then being in a dorm with a couple having sex (albeit surreptitiously) is not fun, which is why hostels are shit (and because they are filthy).

>>2224725
I will say one thing for Chinese hostels: people are actually rather civilised in them, and tend to sleep during normal hours, unlike in London or Amsterdam where, each time I've been, everyone seems to think the day is for sleeping and the night is for making noise.
>>
>>2224691
need more creampie hostel stories.

anyone here have creampied dumb bogan women? what is the sex in the hostel like in SEA?
>>
>>2225137
>how do you make sure people dont steal your shit while you’re sleeping ?

keep your wallet and passport inside your pillow case when you sleep
>>
This thread sucks
>>
>go to Japan for 1st time
>favorite anime franchise has series airing while I am there
>realize I fucked up booking my hostel & it's in an area pretty far from any nightlife so I call it an early night to avoid a 4 mile walk back to it
>go back to common room with 3 people in it eating microwaved food
>noone is watching tv and get the ok to turn it on
>find the channel it's on and begin watching it
>everyone clears out of the room within 30 seconds
>people walk in the room, see I'm watching anime, and turn around to leave
>>
How do you even talk to people at a hostel especially if you have a room?
>>
Is it easy to get laid at a hostel and how does one do it?
>>
>>2227545
>hostel offers bar crawl
>pregame with people in the lobby
>go to club
>real drunk
>Australian 18 y/o starts buying me (29) drinks
>bring her back to hostel after making out in club
>lock bathroom door
>start sobering up once I get her naked
>shes like a 5, has a hairy lower back
>all I can remember

So, yes. It does happen. I prefer banging locals from Tinder over backpacker thots though.
>>
>>2224725
>Showering before bed
disgusting
>>
>>2227545
I wouldn’t recommend unless you know it’s a hygenic woman, something you’ll rarely come across in hostels
>>
Does anyone else get really shitted off when other people put deodorant on in shared rooms? It’s usually some labourer who’s woken up the room at 5am with his alarm (which he forgets to turn off when he takes a shower) who then comes back and stinks up the room with Lynx or some shit deodorant spray. Am I being unreasonable or does this piss off other people as well? Just apply your deo in the bathroom
>>
>>2227623
kek
>>
>>2225035
yeah it's disgusting, they only want to share drugs and diseases with each other. hostels are glorified caves of profligacy.
>>
>>2227659
>hostels are glorified caves of profligacy.
>>
>Stayed alone in Jacobs Hostel Inn in Dublin
>Drink every night in the bar
>Alone, don't talk to anyone or make any friends
>Notice someone coughing one night
>gone the next day
>I have covid
>That was the only hostel I stayed at in 2 months.
>>
>>2227654
That's my biggest pet peeve is when Dutch people put on spray deodorant in a hostel room. It seems like it's ALWAYS the Dutch.

Also, imagine being older than 13 and using spray on deodorant.
>>
>>2225041
>>2225043
>>2225048
dude you write about them like you killed them after you fucked... fukin kek
>>
>>2227688
Thank you, didn’t know if I was being precious about it, because I really can’s stand the smell of generic deodorants. Just seems like a no brainer to not put it on in a confined room that isn’t a bathroom, especially when people are sleeping in there.
>>
>>2227636
Describe how most women there are like
>>
>>2227623
Did you use a condom at least anon? Do you set your location to the place your visiting beforehand or do you just start swiping there and how do you even go on dates when everyone’s just busy all the time during weekdays
>>
>>2227842
No condom, give them creampies. They are college girls, not harden hookers that got creampied by 3000 pajeets
>>
>>2225041
>1 Korean, college student, said her to her in the hostel kitchen. We walked around at the bar and banged her that night. Really cute, like riding cock.

She was really cute, I regret not giving her endless creampies
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (67 KB, 900x900)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>2225041
>>2225043
>>2225048
t.
>>
>>2227542
What anime was it?
>>
>>2224691
mods coomer spill on aisle 8
repeat
coomer spill on aisle 8

mods we told you to close the backdoor
>>
>>2228182
lol dude you're honestly obsessed
>waah waah threads that i dont personally like exist
get over it faggot
>>
>>2224691
Stayed in drifter jacks in Austin Texas in early March 2020. Find weed in about 20 minutes from some hippies outside. Go bar hoping find coke. Next day some girls from Israel come into my room. They ask for coke. I don’t have scale so I eyeball about a $20 bag. They say it’s not enough and I laugh take it back and now I understand the jew jokes.
>>
>>2227542
Grown men watching cartoons is weird
>>
>>2227542
lol chad move, way to go anon
>>
I have too many to share them all while phoneposting at work

Last summer I met and fucked a Russian girl in san diego who went to school in MN and hated niggers, she was pretty based

a few days later some niggers beat the shit out of some dude out front, the cops finally showed up a half hour later. he sounded like he was asking for it to be fair
>>
>>2227542
I would have left also
>>
>>2227875
Aren’t you afraid of STDs and kids? Do you make sure they’re on birth control beforehand and are the girls always cool with you doing this?
>>
>>2225041
>>2225043
>>2225048
How do you approach them typically? And do you never use condoms anon?
>>
>>2228274
How do you approach and seduce them and do you use condoms or rawdog?
>>
>>2228240
>>2228274
>>2227875
Do you guys always get your own rooms?
>>
>the quintessential over 30y.o single guy in the hostel
cringe. get a hotel gramps
>>
>>2228425
Seethe more zoomie as I creampie your thots without a condom
>>
>>2228306
Just say hi and ask them if they have been around [x] tourist spot. This was back in 2011, my younger self was paranoid about STDs so I wore condom 90% of the time. If I can go back in time, I will never use condom and always creampie. It's not sex unless you cream deep in their pussies. Again chances of STIs is low, they're college girls, not harden hookers
>>
>>2228309
I try to get into mixed dorm for obvious reasons

>>2228308
Talk to them normally, have dinner, pay for it and then walk around tourist attraction spots, hold her hands. When you hold her hands, it feels like a BF/GF situation walking around in a romantic tourist spot which is a perfect set up for a deep creampie later that night.
>>
>>2228513
Best part is creampie Asian college girls and sending them back home pregnant
>>
heard people banging in my palma de mallora hostel. shit sucked
>>
>>2228600
also this >>2228436
>>
>>2228513
>I try to get into mixed dorm for obvious reasons
Why, isn't it harder to sleep with them in that case
>>
>>2228512
>I will never use condom and always creampie. It's not sex unless you cream deep in their pussies
Why would you cream in them though? Aren't you afraid of pregnancies these days? Do you still sleep around and have you never caught an STD while sleeping around and not using protection?
>>
>>2228512
The risks of STDs are high
>>
>>2228512
Yeah, but where do you start talking to them?
>>
>>2228513
>set up for a deep creampie later that night.
Do you ask them if they're on BC beforehand and don't they ask for condom usage? And if you have mixed dorms isn't it hard to sleep with a girl since you have nowhere private to have sex
>>
>>2228513
>>2225041
Girls usually travel in groups though, I don't see how you guys manage this
>>
>>2228663
Do you know how hard it is to get women pregnant? They only have a 5 day window per month for pregnancy
>>
>>2228674
Fuck in the washroom obviously. There should be multiple washroom in the hostel, go in the one where it's in the hall and a bit more secluded
>>
>>2228668
That's what they tell you in school but in the real world it's much different. You might get HPV but it's common and mostly harmless. Creampie is your duty as a man to get many women pregnant
>>
>>2228879
Yes but still wouldn’t you be worried?
>>
>>2228886
So how many women have you rawdogged and creampied?
>>
>>2228880
Isn’t it better to just book a room at the hostel instead?
>>
>>2228672
I don’t think you need to worry about where you are going to have sex lol.
>>
>>2228879
Bruh why don’t you care if they’re on birth control, are they even able to contact you if they become knocked up
>>
>>2228308
>>2228309
>>2228672
>>2228676
>>2229021
>>2229024
>>2229025
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>2229048
that guy is so lost, hes never gonna make it.
>>
How do you have sex in a hostel?
And I don't mean how to seduce women, I mean where do you actually find a place in or around the hostel to have sex?
>>
>>2227542
This would be cringe if in any other country but because it was in Japan, the other people are wrong. They know why they were there.
>>
>>2224691
I used to work for a really shitty hostel in a nice town in the UK.

I've seen many things.

Besides the mentally ill, the homeless and the weirdos, most of the people visiting hostels are pretty nice and good fun.

Things I recommend:
>don't book the cheapest dorm, it usually has the worst guests
>hostel owners and managers tend to be the biggest misers in existence, so if you book I recommend you read cancellation policy carefully and book with a virtual card, so you can block it off and cancel for free in case something goes wrong
>in general hostel managers, especially long term ones, tend to be misanthropes due to shit they've seen over the years
>someone will always snore in a dorm, get ear plugs
>hostels will usually put you in a dorm with somebody else, it's unlikely they will let you have an empty room, mostly to avoid you spreading your shit everywhere or inviting someone over
>don't invite people over, always a big no no for hostels
>if you work there, very easy way to get laid
>in general easy to get laid
>avoid hostels with long termers
>although hostels with long termers can be more soulful because you have a social circle
>they are also the best source for getting drugs, but I only drink, so I never needed it anyways
>don't be an asshole, you're paying fuck all, no one will tolerate your bullshit
>always look after your shit and keep in mind not all hostels have private lockers, etc. Call the place or write before booking. Keep your passport on yourself at all times, don't leave anything worth stealing around
>check the common area for meeting people up to go out, usually a good way to meet some companions and to go out
>hostels with individual shower cabins (i.e. a room with just a shower and a shitter) are your best bet for a private place to fuck
>if you're down on your luck, most hostels offer work for volunteers, i.e. 18 hours work in exchange of housing. In most places that is largely just sitting at the reception desk
1/2
>>
>>2230945
Last one
>if you're interested to be a long termer, don't ask it outright, stay a week or so, so the manager and the receptionists are aware that you are not a creep basically. It's fair to say people asking for long term stays immediately are 50% bums or weirdos, so avoid giving the wrong impression
>also if you actually want to stay long term, don't just book week to week, actually speak to the manager, they might give you a slight discount + potentially put you in a long termer room
>>
>>2230947
>>2230945
If you have worked in a hostel, it's also a good way to get started when moving to a new country. Easy to get a place to stay and to practice the language or adapt to the locality until finding a real job and accommodation.

Bonus mode:
>work in hostels for 6 months a year while also working for a salary(not much spare time)
>save pretty much everything and travel for the rest of the year

They're extremely useful places t b h.
>>
>>2224691
>going to >paris for a few days to visit a cousin after spending a couple months in norway also visiting family
>cousin bails out on me 2 weeks before the trip but recommends a nice hostel
>arrive to paris and go to a nice bar a couple of blocks from the hostel
>made 4 good friends
>all traveling alone too
>staying at the same hostel
>we partied every night
>we still talk to this day
Had a lot of fun, paris is a dirty, degenerate city but the parties are extremely good
>>
I'm 27, will probably be 28 by the time I get over there. Am I "aged out" of the party hostels? Idk what the age range usually is for these but I'd like to experience fuck some stupid Euro tourists.
>>
>>2231164
just dont say your age. if you have a full head of hair no one will know it
>>
does each person get a locker big enough for a laptop and my controllers and nice coffee kettle and electronic scale?...

right now I airbnb and fit everything into two luggage bag + laptop bag
>>
>>2231182
It depends on the hostel.
>>
>>2231164
Most people dont care anon
>>
>>2231164
Redpill me on party hostels.
>>
Went to SE Asia for 2 months a few years back. Spent literally one night in a hostel and that was enough for me. It was just an overnight in Phnom Penh. I stayed in a 10 bed mixed dorm and never felt so exposed in my life. It's an introvert's hell quite frankly. Drunk Deano's, ignorant Scandinavian girls, some loudmouthed Pajeet weirdo. Lights on all fucking night, I fucking hated it.

I got up early in the morning to take a shower and someone literally pulled the door off the fucking hinges whilst I was in there (it was damaged). Cheap private rooms all the way for me.
>>
>>2231255
You go to one and meet other travelers looking to get fucked up.
>>
>>2231164
Nope, in the times before the coof, I was still hitting up the occasional party hostel in my escapades across Europe (m, 37). Don't be a dickwad and just play it cool. Lots of late 20's all the way up to people in their 40's are cash to hang with and share life stories with. That's the beauty of travel. People are often the highlights of being in new places and I still have many fond memories of slamming college aged chicks - one of the many benefits of being older is that I am more established in my career and can afford private rooms.
>>
>>2231265
Pretty much sums it up
>>
>>2231288
I feel a bit too old to be doing the shared dorm thing. Do you feel you still get the full hostel experience with a private room?
>>
>>2231292
In all honestly, shared rooms are still kinda fun. Just ensure security of your personal belongings and make sure to keep the most essential stuff (wallet, passport, phone, etc.) in you pillow case or atleast in an area where nobody will snoop through your things without you noticing. Also bring earplugs or noise cancelling headphones (makes all the difference in the world especially if there is someone who snores). BTW there always is at least one
>>
>>2231293
>Just ensure security of your personal belongings and make sure to keep the most essential stuff (wallet, passport, phone, etc.) in you pillow case
Yeah these aren't the kind of consolations I feel like doing on vacation. I wish I was more naturally sociable, I should just stick to hookers.
>>
>>2231292
Plus private rooms are reserved for those times when I think things are working out with a girl. Picking up shared rooms really makes a difference to save cash so if the opportunity presents itself its a great option to upgrade given there is availability.
I usually prefer larger hostels for this purpose or ones that atleast offer upgrades and availability is usually good given some privates cost more than hotel rooms (minus the party atmosphere)
>>
>>2231295
You do you, anon. Hostels may not be your thing. Sociability is a critical differentiator when trying to spark up convos with strangers from around the world.
>>
>>2231298
>>2231298
I enjoy meeting people when I travel, but as an introvert I really need "my" space to return to at the end of a day. I really enjoy making friends out and about during the day/a night out but at the end of it I'd prefer to have my own place to decompress. Which is why the private room sounds like the best of both. I'll look into this next time I'm headed to Europe.
>>
>>2231299
As a fellow introvert, hostels really helped expand my ability to be more social and helped me get out of my comfort space so I could expand my horizons. They really are great and private rooms are an excellent first step. Mind you some are overpriced but if 'privacy' if of sufficient concern and more valuable to you its a great compromise.
>>
>>2231296
>Plus private rooms are reserved for those times when I think things are working out with a girl.
Yeah I think I'm just gonna book dorms and then upgrade to a private room if I hit it off with a gal
>>
how old is too old for the hostel experience
>>
>>2231366
Depends on what you are there for. I saw a lot of oldfags, and some of them hung out with people in their 20's.
>>
>>2231377
>Depends on what you are there for.
hostel sex
>>
I was a virgin going to a private school in suburban US, all the girls wouldn't touch me since I came from a family with no money. Instead of Elliot Rogering it I hit the school gym, got reasonably fit, and started saving money from mowing lawns.

When I turned 18 I booked round trip tickets to Cancun for $400 and a bunk at a party hostel for $10/nt. It was right on Parque de las Palapas so I could walk out and get a plate of tacos for $3 and come back in and fuck drunk college girls on spring break, it was insane.

There was a 30+ yr old creepy dude who would hang around and try to watch me having sex with girls, eventually he hit on one too many and the hostel tossed him out.
>>
>>2231398
fuck you
>>
>>2231398
This happened
>>
>>2231398
Do women make up stories about having sex with a lot of men like this anon made up a story about having sex with women?
I mean, based on my experience, women in general aren't really interested in having sex for the sake of having sex. They like sex, sure, but only if it's in a romantic relationship. Only the mentally damaged ones seem to pursue hookups, and they don't even really enjoy it.
>>
>>2231182
hostelworld literally says whether there are lockers or not, usually with sizing too. i wouldn't expect to be able to fit a big suitcase or anything in there. In that case, you can just lock it up or something.
>>2231263
>hostels in SEA
yeah, that's the biggest mistake you can make, but an honest one.
>>
>>2231450
>>hostels in SEA
>yeah, that's the biggest mistake you can make, but an honest one.
What do you mean? Are they not the ideal place for a backpacker on a budget who wants to make friends?
>>
>>2231488
A lot of hostels in the region are 'party' hostels (whether explicitly stated or not). It's a good place to meet people without a doubt, as you're likely surrounded by people doing their very first trips abroad and want to have some fun with new people. While this isn't true for every single place, the majority of major cities will be exactly like this.

Plus, ten people is just too much desu. I know budget, etc. but you gotta endure some shit there. Only thing I'd say is to either wear ear plugs + eye mask (which are nice even when not traveling) or book a room with less people or just go book a cheap airbnb or something and hang out at the hostel bar if you really want to meet other travelers.

Reminds me of the first time travelers who go to Pattaya and stay in a party hostel and always have horror stories about what happened to them lel
>>
>>2231382
Are you hot? It's a dumb question what you are asking. If women put out on the regular where you are normally, chances are they will also do it in a hostel, maybe more so due to lack of peer pressure they'd otherwise feel from their family, friends, etc. Everyone's a stranger.
>>
File: image.png (762 KB, 840x862)
762 KB
762 KB PNG
>>2224691
>Be in Thai hostel
>Be playing pool by myself
>Some british girl comes to play with me
>She is with some REALLY cute friends
>Start talking about drugs
>Tell her I got some shit
>She tells her friends
>We get high as fuck
>We then get drunk as fuck
>Somehow ended up in a threesome with two of the girls
>It was the best and worst sex I ever had
>Left the next day
>Never see nor hear from them again
Definitely one of the strangest experiences I ever had. What confuses me more is that despite the hostel being filled with euro chavchads my manlet ass of all people managed to fuck them.
>>
Is it really worth staying in hostel? Never have done it before.

t.richfag
>>
>>2231654
last hostel i stayed in istanbul was a dump and there were 2 other millionaire americans there
>>
>>2231561
I see thanks
>>
>>2231654
Go try it and see for yourself? Crazy I know.
>>
>>2231441
>I mean, based on my experience, women in general aren't really interested in having sex for the sake of having sex.
Then you are either in high school or a beta because its obvious you don't have a lot of "experience". Women like sex and in some cases are just as horny as men. However that is only after they are no longer virgins and on average they are less horny then men (again, on average).
>Only the mentally damaged ones seem to pursue hookups, and they don't even really enjoy it.
You just seem like a bitter turbo virgin saying this.
>>
>>2224996
French Canadians are a gift from god. I've fucked three already.
>>
>>2227630
In a hostel ? You should shower before and after bed. One shower isn't enough.

I always take two showers a day when im traveling anyway. Between the sweating and the tiredness, you need a little pick me up
>>
races that want to keep the window closed (even when it's 5 degrees + outside:
>germans
>chinks
>russians
>americans
>muslims/french
races that prefer it be open even when it's -5
>scandis

right now im in bed in yerevan awake because a chink wants the qindows shut and it's hot and the air is shitty here now. of course he's the obligatory snorer as well
>>
What's a country which has hostels with plenty of female travelers? Bali? I'm trying to go with the sole purpose of banging white girls with no direction in life
>>
>>2224996
OMG...did u cum???
>>
>>2227839
Not him but hostel women are the exact kind of women that you would expect to stay at hostels.
>not much money
>likes to drink and smoke weed
>probably hasn't showered since last week
>hairy as fuck
>likes to fuck strangers
>>
>>2231263
>Drunk Deano's, ignorant Scandinavian girls, some loudmouthed Pajeet weirdo.
It's all part of the SEA hostel experience bro
>>
>>2232206
Pretty much all of them have a pretty even mix or girls and guys, especially at peak season. Having worked in two different hostels, I have found that off-season has a tendency to make a place look like a sausage fest. Guys are more likely to travel when no one else does I guess.
>>
>>2232230
You can see these types, but most of the girls in 20's are just normal backpackers. Most girls like to fuck if you're nice looking and don't act like a sperg bro.
>>
>>2232301
>Most girls like to fuck if you're gigachad looking
ftfy
>>
>>2224709
This. Hotels is the way to go. You pay for having a room, wc and bed to yourself. Hotels are like cars. Hostels are public transportation
>>
>>2232697
You don't need to be a Gigachad for good looking girls to put out; stop looking for excuses for your inadequacies.
>>
>>2231932
>You just seem like a bitter turbo virgin saying this.
nah he is right to an extend. Even my (female) psychologist told me when I asked her about it that she thinks women sleeping around alot have mental issues (that was her professional opinion)
>>
>>2232711
fucking this
>>
>>2228879
I'm White and my wife is Chinese. Every time I've cam inside her when she wasn't on birth control she pregnant. So 100% for me.
>>
>>2232794
>Even my (female) psychologist agreed with me
Is she from Saudi Arabia or something? Men fuck around, women fuck around. Obviously if you do it too much (as with anything) its unhealthy but its perfectly normal to be fucking around to some degree.
>>
>>2230945
>>if you work there, very easy way to get laid
>>in general easy to get laid
How do you typically do this?
>>
>>2232987
Meet people in the common room and cock block all the thirsty dudes. I've had many of my coworkers hit on me, but I had a gf at the time (who was actually very jealous of this Spanish slut; I wish I had fucker her brains out now). Go out for drinks and have fun generally speaking. Spanish and French girls seem pretty easy in my experience. As to where you can do it, probably the showers. If you work at a hostel, you will probably know if there's an empty dorm - I've used them to have a private night of rest before. Could easily fuck somebody there too.
>>
>>2232992
Did u creampie them or no
>>
do hostels usually give you refrigerator space

I need milk and snackies and cold coke zero...
>>
>>2233011
No, but I wish I did. She seemed like a complete slut down to anything in the sheets. I did wind up fucking another girl in a different hostel after that, but she was a visitor. Wound up taking her to an actual hotel room some time after and taking her anal virginity. Looking back I had loads of opportunities, like drunk girls asking me out to bars and girls sitting on my lap.
In short, you'll probably get laid if you spend some time in hostels.
>>
>>2233035
Most do, but label your shit and don't have the expectation that it won't get stolen. It happens less than you would guess, but it is still a possibility.
>>
>>2233042
Did you rawdog them?
>>
>>2232992
Is it good to rent a private room in a hostel and so you basically go up tio strangers in the common room and ask them out for drinks later that night? Aren't most girls who travel in groups though and don't want to separate from each other?
>>
>>2233111
If you value your sleep and privacy, yes. Nobody cares if you're not staying in a dorm. You might have a hard time getting somebody from outside in as most hostels are pretty strict about no outsiders on premises (for a good reason generally).

Some girls do, but there are plenty of solo travellers. It really depends. You have a whole breed of people who just use the place to sleep and have 0 interest in common areas or socializing. Some people will go to common areas to see what's the vibe, and you have a good chance of meeting girls that way.

I would not recommend strictly booking hotels to get laid, you're still probably better off booking a hotel and picking up sluts at bars and clubs.
>>
>>2233119
>I would not recommend strictly booking hotels to get laid, you're still probably better off booking a hotel and picking up sluts at bars and clubs.
I mostly just want other people to talk to. Isn't hostels better for getting laid though
>Some girls do, but there are plenty of solo travellers.
Are the solo travelers usually the ones you approached?
>Some people will go to common areas to see what's the vibe, and you have a good chance of meeting girls that way.
That's good that people who want to talk with strangers hang out in the common areas
>>
>>2233120
Hostels are great if you want to meet other people and make temporary friends, I am just saying don't book a hostel expecting to get your cock sucked.

>you approached
No, I've spoken to all kinds of people. Honestly I had girls ask me out to go out with them (and their friends) even though I was just having my supper in the same common area. It's not uncommon for people to approach you. If anything, I found that a bit exhausting working there sometimes. But if you want to meet new people probably solo travelers are easier. It's a tad annoying when French will immediately form a group and start talking in frog. Cuts off a lot of peopl.
>hang out in the common areas
Yes, precisely. It's not out of the norm to introduce yourself to people and to ask how's it going, where are they from, what are they going to see, are there any good pubs, clubs, etc. in the city. People will drink in common areas too. If you're a smoker you have the easiest way of meeting new people - personally I don't smoke, but I have seen people start talking over cigarettes.
>>
>go to Split during a heatwave
>sleep in a Hostel right inside the palace
>loud Indians in the same room
>heatwave so the AC is on full blast
>get a cold that stays with me for the rest of my trip
>>
>>2225035
hostels are for staying centrally on the cheap.
>>
>>2233146
It's actually for secret orgies where people shit on plates and throw them on passers by from the windows.
>>
>>2233124
>I am just saying don't book a hostel expecting to get your cock sucked.
It would be a bonus but I wouldn't expect it. How likely would you say that is?
>No, I've spoken to all kinds of people. Honestly I had girls ask me out to go out with them (and their friends) even though I was just having my supper in the same common area. It's not uncommon for people to approach you. If anything, I found that a bit exhausting working there sometimes. But if you want to meet new people probably solo travelers are easier. It's a tad annoying when French will immediately form a group and start talking in frog. Cuts off a lot of peopl.
Sounds based, did you ever still manage to get lucky even if it was a group you went out with?
> It's not out of the norm to introduce yourself to people and to ask how's it going, where are they from, what are they going to see, are there any good pubs, clubs, etc. in the city. People will drink in common areas too. If you're a smoker you have the easiest way of meeting new people - personally I don't smoke,
Based that that's a thing, is it typically during the morning when you have most luck with meeting ppl
>but I have seen people start talking over cigarettes.
You mean people who go outside for a smoke break?
>>
>>2233240
Do you pull regularly where you live? Are you good looking or interesting?

>group
Yes, but it was a mixed group of people from all over the place.

>morning
It can be a good time, especially if the hostel serves breakfast. But I'd say around 4 to 5pm is actually a pretty good time too as many people will have already checked in or have just come back from exploring the city, and will be looking forwards to chilling and making plans for the evening. But tbqh it depends on the country.
>>
>>2233245
>Do you pull regularly where you live? Are you good looking or interesting?
No, but I'm trying to improve, hbu?
>Yes, but it was a mixed group of people from all over the place.
So they didn't know each other from before? Was it hard to single out a girl?
>It can be a good time, especially if the hostel serves breakfast.
Do you just go up to some other table and ask if you can sit there or something?
>But I'd say around 4 to 5pm is actually a pretty good time too as many people will have already checked in or have just come back from exploring the city, and will be looking forwards to chilling and making plans for the evening.
Thank you that sounds like a good time
>But tbqh it depends on the country.
Explain please
>>
>>2233042
>No, but I wish I did.

Yeah man you won't stay young forever. You'll miss the boat on creampie'ing college students, blasting hot cum inside them ... your 40 year old self will day dream of the days creampie'ing 20 year olds.
>>
I've stayed at a lot of hostels in my life now, too many different stories to answer such a broad question

But my favorite Summer I used to work night shifts in two different hostels in Wellington, NZ. My brother would send me MDMA from the UK in birthday cards which I'd cut into caps and sell to the backpackers and friends of friends in the block where I lived in the middle of the city

Was literally fucking a different girl every week, girls living in the hostels, one of the bartenders, girls off tinder etc

Would literally get home at 7am, go to sleep for four hours, wake up hit the gym, go home and smoke cones and drink six packs with the kiwi lads I lived with, sell drugs, eat pizza, and then go to work and smoke more weed with the hostel guests and sleep on the couches

On my days off go out and party with the hostel guests, different girls, and go out hiking around north island

Some of the best days of my life honestly but a lifestyle like that is not any kind of way to live long term
>>
>>2225048
>wish I had creampied her
> We had bareback sex for days
?
>>
I feel most of these stories come from little beta losers fantasies.
>>
>staying in hostal
>mutt shows up
>probably closer to 28 or something over 25 at least
>he's standing up by the hostal counter for checkin
>clearly too old staff trying to ignore him
>creeping out all the ladies in the common area of hostal
>after 10 minutes walk up and do the needful
>ask him if he is lost or needs help
>YUP IM AMERICAN AND I BOOKED HERE NO SERVICE THIS IS UNACCEPT-
>tell him to stop
>ask him if he thinks he's a bit old to be staying in a place like this
>goes off about muh freedums
>simply laugh and show him how he's a creepy old person to everyone
>he fuddles through his wallet and walks off

Wasn't bad but more funny because of that little show managed to shag 2 of the girls there.
>>
>>2233968
Excellent bait post.
>>
>>2233124
>It's a tad annoying when French will immediately form a group and start talking in frog

god why are those faggots like this

I stayed at a hostel in Mexico where there was a very large courtyard area the size of a football field with various tables, 3 pools, an outdoor kitchen, trees, etc

they offered outdoor camping and i did that for a few nights at the end of my trip as I was out of money. I put my hammock between two trees at the very end of the area by the fence away from everything but pretty close to the pool and a couple tables.

every fucking night the posse of french cunts get belligerently drunk and at about 1 am come to this particular pool and start jumping in and screaming. every night i come out and ask them politely hey guys can you please keep it down and they act all apologetic and fuck off.

and one of these fags insists on feeding the hostel cats on the table where everyone eats. god i hate the fucking french
>>
>>2233977
being over 25 and staying in a hostel isn't a joke, by 25 you're past your prime anyways so you should be in a hotel anyways
>>
>>2231255
protip, stay at a normal hostel and just go to the parties at the party hostel. That way you can actually get some sleep when you want to
>>
>>2232301
>Most girls like to fuck if you're nice looking
Just be good looking bro!!!
>>
>>2233328
did u creampie them?
>>
>In beijing
>just laying in bed because its a heatwave out
>two people start a conversation
>eavesdrop
>both interesting people, I’m enjoying listening
>”where were you before beijing?”
>”I lived in France”
>Est-ce que tu parles français?
>they both continue talking in fluent french
>Now I can’t listen in, sucks
>go back to watching tranny porn because its not blocked in china
>>
>>2231263
>It's an introvert's hell quite frankly
The opposite for me. With so many people nobody even looks at you. I’m invisible.
>>
>>2234030

Can you expand a little on this and maybe give some anecdotal experiences in the difference?

I am going to the Netherlands in a month with a friend to Digital Nomad, and we THINK that we can get away with staying at a party hostel while we just go to a coffee shop when we need to really focus.

If we were to stay in a regular hostel/AirBnB, can we really just waltz into a party hostel, say wussup, and join in?
>>
>>2232969
You fell for women and men are equal meme. Typical vegan cock sucking liberal
>>
Heres a larp for u cooming faggots.

>creampied japanese women 10/10 huge tits she was wearing a school girl outfit
>creampied korean and chinese women all petite and became pregnant
>all women in the hostel flocked to my cock and sucked put the sperm.

The larps are so obvious in this thread
>>
>>2234187
>>2234030
Are you allowed to go to them as a non-guest and why not just stay at a regular hotel instead of the hostel if they’re allowed there?
>>
>>2233994
>hey guys can you please keep it down
>>
>>2233994
The French are the Aussies of Mexico? Intersting.
>>
>>2227659
>>2227660
This. Chuck yourself off a tall cliff
>>
>>2234427
Yeah for an incel like you, people hooking up in hotels is something out of a movie.
>>
>>2224691
>amibannedtest
>>
>>2234100

most of them no, but i did go through this stage where i was pretty much exclusively nutting in girls mouths

There was one;

>French girl staying at the hostel
>Fattest ass from horse riding, rude as fuck
>Talked about sex a lot, said her boyfriend had given her a "hall pass" but she would only use it with a guy who looked as good as chris hemsworth
>Work her over for a few days
>She wants to watch some video of me fucking a girl on my phone
>Show her and she sits there analysing it like an autist
>Agrees to fuck me in the bathroom on the condition we don't kiss
>Um okay? (These hos)
>She gets on her knees and sucks me up
>Smash her bareback from behind while smacking her fat ass with the shower running
>Nut deep in her ass by accident but pretend to nut moments later
>She goes home to her cuck boyfriend who she is now married to
>She writes blog posts about the difficulty and beauty of long distance relationships

Never get married boys, i don't think that hallpass was real
>>
>>2234799
Get married. Its fine. Just dont be retarded and do a long distance relationship with her. I've nutted in a mormon girl in a hostel so even her religion is irrelevant. People cheat.
>>
>>2234799
her asshole is so loose they she didn't know you stuck it in there lol
>>
>>2234832

whoops dont know why i wrote ass, i meant pussy
>>
File: EFcP8jbVAAAV-z0.jpg (197 KB, 900x1200)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>Haha, the craziest thing I've ever done? I once let a 4chan nigga creampie me while I was staying in a hostel in Nicaragua, does that count? Better to get all that crazy stuff out of the way before settling down, you have had your own crazy experiences haven't you anon?
>>
>>2234887
Uh... what kind of food is that on the table? Where does food look like that?
>>
>>2234894
What is wrong with that girls face?
>>2234894
Looks like Korea. Its pretty good senpai.
>>
>>2234894
>where the heck can you find asparagus, eggs, and french fires!
>>
File: sleep.jpg (33 KB, 600x450)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Any advice for staying in hostels with gf? Am I going to be fending off hungry guys for an entire trip if we stay in dorms or is it better to just book a private room? Keep in mind we actually love and care for each other so there's going to be no "hey babe you fuck off and i'll stay at the hostel to have sex with men/women". We'll be together 99% of the time.
>>
>>2235008
If you are 2 the savings of going to a hostel are reduced. But if you are afraid of pajeet rapists book a female dorm for her, and a mixed dorm for yourself.
>>
My best hostel story is from 2019 when I mogged the noodle-armed, rat-faced slimeball hostel manager from hooking up with any girls. He seethed so hard that he called the hostel owner trying to get me kicked out. Instead, calling mommy made him look like even more of a bitch in front of all the girls and his actions got me laid and him un-laid. It was glorious. Worthy of a green text next time this thread is up
>>
>>2235008
It's almost always cheaper to book the cheapest hotel room than to book two separate hostels bunks as a couple. This is why I never book into hostels while travelling with my girlfriend.

I travelled with my ex and we stayed in hostels a few times, and I maybe spoke to one or two people altogether, and I had no worries as I was fucking my ex good and I'm bigger than the average person by far. Even if someone tries anything, you're a man, so make it clear that they're taken in a normal way. Be direct, that's all.
>>
>>2235036
Sure, tell us a story.
>>
>>2224691
I slept with an Australian surfer med student that was very attractive, but we both got bitten by bedbugs in the hostal (in Montanita Ecuador). We left and went to Quito together for a few more days before she had to go back home.
>>
>>2235326
Did you raw dog and creampied?
>>
>>2235337
Covered. Got a BBBJ later on by her. But I wouldn't have complained if she wanted bareback.
>>
How do I assert my dominance in an 8 bed mixed dorm?
>>
>>2235326
>bedbugs
This is why I will NEVER stay at a hostel.
>>
>>2231932
Uh actually they are bang on and it's you who is wrong
>>
>>2224691
I saw a young woman's nipple once
>>
>>2224691
I've never been to a hostel. How common is it for women to be in mixed dorms? Why wouldn't they rent female only dorms or go to women's hostels?
>>
>>2235750

Some do

Some don't care or enjoy fraternising with people of both sexes
>>
>>2234799
good story. from old man advice to young man, don't wear rubber and creampie it's only nature like what our ancestors did for milllions of years
>>
>>2235877
as an old man in his late 30s, if I can go back in time, I will creampie them in the hostel instead of wearing condom thats lame. its not sex unless you creampie them deep in their pussies
>>
>>2224691
>walk into dining area
>there is a small step
>not paying attention, fall
>extremely loud slap as I go face first into the ground, completely flat-footed
>complete silence, everyone in the room looks at me
>"oops, haha"
>>
>>2236372
kek
>>
>>2224691
>in hanoi
>book hostel last minute
>get up to room and saw a hive of cockroaches
>turned 360 degrees and booked the most expensive Airbnb with high ratings
>>
I went to a hostel in japan. It was so nice that I went twice.
I went to a hostel in korea. It smelled like feet the entire time.
Those are my stories/experiences.
>>
>>2234427
The hostel larps used to be funny, stuff like accidentally raping someone, blocking hostel showers up with shit, stealing everyone's stuff, peeing in the communal shampoo bottle always made me laugh. Theyve kinda devolved into 14 year old virgin sex stories, kinda like that one dude from the inbetweeners but asia.
>>
>>2234799
Did you always rawdog girls and did girls really accept drugs from a random guy seems kinda irresponsible?
>>
>>2235877
>>2235880
But why, I don't want kids especially with strangers
>>
>>2235750
>How common is it for women to be in mixed dorms?
In my experience there are more men than women in mixed dorms.
>Why wouldn't they rent female only dorms or go to women's hostels?
Mixed dorms are usually bit cheaper.
>>
File: 1479693040443.jpg (58 KB, 543x600)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>2224691
Didn't talk to anyone 10/10.
>>
File: 1651876559384.jpg (185 KB, 1024x1020)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
Go to hostel, put my stuff in locker, havent been to a hostel in a long time. Figure hey ill go to the common room. Sit on sofa, a girl and a boy, not sitting right next to eachother. I sit down with my cup of tea, say hey hows it going?
Girl says hi and smiles
Guy turns to face me. girl cant see his face, and he pulls a freak face at me, then waits for a second and says hi in a serious tone, looks away.

I just finish my tea, chill, and then leave.

Thing is, I dont think I have ever in the whole of my life ever had someone do that.

Im finding it hard to think he simply wanted to cockblock me and thought if he did that, it would freak me out and Id stop talking. I did but mostly because Ive never seen anyone do that before and wondered if I had somehow intruded.

but just to be clear, this wasnt like a corner seat. It was literally a sofa in the middle of reception.

I wish I had asked him what he was doing, like I would normally. I guess I wondered if I breached some kind of hostel etiquette.

What do you think guys?

Was it really a weirdly odd cowardly way of stopping the conversation?

The more I think about it the more I realise he maybe didnt know the girl and was cock blocking I just thought they were a couple.
>>
>>2240421
Guy was probably mentally retarded and your autism misinterpreted it as something more than mere retardation.
>>
>>2240427
I am on the spectrum , ok thanks man I guess thats just what it was I do tend to overthink things
>>
>>2228309
i go with single private rooms now yeah
worth the extra $20 or so just to know that
>your shit is safe
>you wont be woken up at 4am by some drunk faggot coming home from the bars
>you wont be woken up at 5am by some faggot rustling plastic bags before his flight
>you have a place to bring back a girl to fuck
>you have a place to fap, play vidya, hang out etc in privacy
>you have a place to keep your food, alcohol & weed where freeloaders wont steal it
>>
>>2228879
your sperm can survive up to 2 weeks inside of her anon
and you dont even need to jizz inside her, just some jizz on her outside pussy lips is enough for some sperm to get inside and get her pregnant
not to mention your pre-cum has sperm in it too, so the "pull out" method isnt reliable either
>>
>>2230945
>don't book the cheapest dorm, it usually has the worst guests
truth
>hostel owners and managers tend to be the biggest misers in existence
false
stop booking thru 3rd party websites. if you book directly with a hostel we can move, change, cancel etc your booking no problems. its always faggots who book thru some dodgy chinese site like bookme or hostelworld that complain cuz now they're subject to that website's cancellation policy, not ours. in some cases if you book thru like hostelworld or airbnb, we're not even allowed to change your room
>in general hostel managers, especially long term ones, tend to be misanthropes due to shit they've seen over the years
eh goes both ways, a lot of them are washed-up retired backpackers themselves and are pretty based
>someone will always snore in a dorm, get ear plugs
this, get the good silicon ribbed ones.
the shitty cheap foam ones are awful and dont block any sound
>hostels will usually put you in a dorm with somebody else
this, cuz of housekeeping reasons
much easier/cheaper for a housekeeper to make 4 beds in the same room and clean 1 room than it is for them to make 4 beds in 4 rooms and clean 4 rooms
>avoid hostels with long termers
>although hostels with long termers
long termers can be a mixed bag.
sometimes they're the coolest people, sometimes they're entitled cunts that walk around like they own the place
>they are also the best source for getting drugs
this, there's always at least 1 long termer stoner that can hook you up
>don't be an asshole, you're paying fuck all, no one will tolerate your bullshit
truth
>always look after your shit
yep, usually when someone gets something 'stolen' its cuz they left their laptop in the kitchen when they went to take a shit
>check the common area for meeting people up to go out
yep, some of the better hostels have bar crawl nights n that too, definitely worth
>most hostels offer work for volunteers
yep, often as low as 10h a week of folding laundry
>>
>>2230947
>>if you're interested to be a long termer, don't ask it outright, stay a week or so, so the manager and the receptionists are aware that you are not a creep basically
this
though we dont MIND if someone comes and asks to be a long termer off the bat, generally we like to have a week normal booking with one first just to make sure they get along with everyone, arent weird etc.
if someone's chill, polite, tidy-ish and gets along with his dorm-mates then yeah we'll let them start a long-term stay

this anon's advice is really solid, 10/10
>>
>>2231255
they're great if you wanna stay up until 4am drinking and smoking weed every night
but not great if you actually want to work, do sightseeing or go snowboarding
nothing ruins a good ski day more than waking up hungover finding out the guy above you pissed the bed and it dripped down onto you thru the night
>>
>>2231654
they're great for
>if you're just passing thru an area for one night
>if you need to stay somewhere cheap (even a hostel single private room is $50 vs a hotel room starting at $120)
>if you arent interested in eating take-out/delivery food during your stay (or have weird allergies, IBS etc), having a kitchen to cook your own food is nice
>if you're traveling alone and want somewhere to hang out and meet people, hotels are shit cuz everyone's an entitled richfag that couldnt care less about your existence
>>
>>2234596
aussie backpackers are based though
the only faggots that hate them are softcunts like this>>2233994
>>
>>2224691
I love hostiles
>>
>>2240478
Australian and British backpackers are the biggest NPCs I've ever met save for very few. They are only based in the sense of only wanting to drink, have sex, and get into fights while on their escape vacations from their shitholes.
>>
>>2240493

I agree with most of this I wouldn't consider them NPC level more like shithead level but they are based and racist asf which is fucking hilarious most are also dirt poor so they spend every cent they have on those "holidays" if that's what they still call them.

First time I met a gaggle of them before I took the redpill I was fucking shocked but also delighted, entertained, and interested at the same time. Literally every 3rd word was nogger

kek
>>
>>2224725
same. can confirm
>>
>>2240471
>sometimes they're entitled cunts that walk around like they own the place
That's precisely why. It's very bad practice to have mixed dorms with long termers and regular guests.
>>
>>2240473
>though we dont MIND if someone comes and asks to be a long termer off the bat, generally we like to have a week normal booking with one first just to make sure they get along with everyone, arent weird etc.
It can be fine, but I think it gives off the wrong impression usually as I've observed that most people looking for long term stays off the bat are precisely the sort of people the place doesn't really want, i.e., weird, homeless guys that are desperate for housing because they've been thrown out of every bum shelter or extremely autistic, socially clueless schizoids.
>>
Hostels don't take credit card info so normally on the day that I leave I piss on someone's bunk and their luggage
>>
>>2240837
They do though. Even if you pay in cash they might ask you your card details. Where I worked the policy was to never book to walk-ins without a valid credit card.
>>
Gogin to Athens next week, and I'll be staying in hostel. What can I expect? Solo male 22 years old, tall and semi good looking. I have big dick. as well (19.5cm).
>>
>>2240973
All the women(and men) will drop their jaws once they see you and will fight over who gets to suck your huge cock. It'll be rough, but you sound like a chad so you should be fine
>>
>>2240990
But how do I let them know I have big cock?
>>
>>2224727
Cringe
>>
Anytime I've used them, the room was empty as I travelled at quiet times of the year.

Only time I had some body in the room, I told him he can take control of the TV as I don't care for football, his response? Super happy that I was a nice Brit and was chill the entire time.

Stayed in some sheds in Amsterdam around a Riverside which was cash. Busy but every body has their own locked privacy with heating and electricity.
>>
>>2241014
What times did you travel?
I want to travel Europe during the Christmas period.
>>
>>2240991
That's the easy part
>>
>>2241182
I'm not larping, please help.
>>
>>2227654
You're sharing a room, you're sharing a room with poor people, of course it's going to be kids and retarded workers who failed at life, what else did you expect?
>>
>>2241280
You take it out
>>
>>2224968
based
>>
>first day in tokyo
>wake up a bit earlier than usual thanks to time changes and sleeping during the flight
>sitting in lobby while I figure out what I'm doing today
>couple of british guys come down
>we chat and decide to get breakfast at a place down the street
>arrive, it's all in japanese. I only have 6 weeks of duolingo under my belt
>noodle shop man sees us tourists and comes out to say something I cannot make out
>I respond "Apologies for my Japanese speaking. What breakfast you recommend?"
>He says something and then motions for us to come sit at a table and brings out three tempura udons for us
>British guys think the whole time that I'm fluent
>>
>>2242023
Based.

>>2224968
Holy based.

>>2227654
Never had problems like others being disturbing except with monkeys.
>One morning
>room full of westerners
>one dude from idfc shithole comes around 2 am
>woke up everyone at 2 am
>then woke up everyone again at 6
>had to make a reflexion every 5 minutes
>"no you can't make a 5 min session of gargling here, stop"
>"no you can't do your 30 mins push-up session in the middle of the room, stop"
>"this strong, mint, smelly lotion for you legs is going to disturb others, stop"
I swear to God since then every time there's this kind of ape I ask to change the room.
>>
>>2240904
They aren't going to go CSI over pee, they have my details and passport but what are they going to do
>>
>>2242072
Why would you do that though? If not larping, I genuinely hope you get chinned.
>>
>>2233994
>>2233124
>be french
>go into foreign country
>try to avoid other french as much as possible
>but in the streets caucasians french are loud
>some for arabic french, plus they cause problems and arguments
>in hostel they don't care about being a nuisance
>foreigners or locals friends just stare or make a reflexion
>usually I have to get up and tell the frenchoïds to shut the fuck up.
>one time a friend asked me to come in his dorm to do the same with the french bitchies group
Plus french women seem to be complete xenophilics sluts. Keep in mind those cunts are really picky when it's about to chose a man back in the homeland. Glad I can manage to hatefuck them from time to time.
>>
>>2241083
All year around. Use common sense and Google maps the locations, in addition to checking multiple review sites.

Some places close for part of the year so getting dates close to these periods are always dead
>>
>go to capsule hostel in Japan
>sit in common area with friend and eat snacks
>theres an solo middle-aged dude there
>one huge bottle of vokda
>can see him pour glass after glass of vodka
>finishes, cleans up and leaves
>comes back with another bottle
>>
>>2242077
It's funny, I love doing it to German backpackers as they usually have expensive gear and place everything really neat. I usually hold in pee for 3-4 hours before climbing on the ladder of the bunk bed and seeing how far & wide I can pee. And the absolute best part is no one can stop me 16+ countries and counting
>>
>>2242362
That's based if true
>>
File: 923924728.png (241 KB, 1400x906)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>2242559
>2014
>Thailand
>Koh Phi Phi
>More like, Koh Pee Pee
>>
>>2240493
non-bogan aussies are pretty chill actually and fun
>>
>>2242362
just one more reason I never share a private space with strangers. But I will say this, if I crossed paths with you and you intentionally pissed on my shit sober in a 3rd world countrt I would pay someone to dispatch you immediately.
>>
>>2242588
>All in all I would recommend pee pee centerpoint
>>
>>2234799
>>2234799
>Go to an Italian city and stay in a hostel
>My roommates are two girls, an American and an Asian, and some loner euro neckbeard
>Me and the American girl become friends quickly, Asian is cool too
>American runs some pub crawl for study abroad students from her university
>But the university is an all girls school (!)
>She invites me to come along
>Me and like 8 girls, and my two girl roommates
>They're all like fighting over me
>A couple others are staying in my hostel too
>Make out with one at the club
>Take her back to the hostel to fuck but realize the doomer euro neckbread is in my room and her roommates are in hers
>Drunkenly decide to fuck in the entry staircase instead
>It's dark as fuck and I'm hitting it from behind
>Dick slips out
>Just push it back in
>She whispers "T-that's my ass"
>"Whoa sorry"
>"No it's ok, just hurry up"
>Continue fucking her ass
>All of a sudden the front door lock starts to turn
>I hold it shut with my foot and keep fucking
>It's my Asian girl roommate, she's knocking and quietly saying "herro?"
>I'm about to cum but the angle I have to have my hips at causes my dick to slip out again
>Desperately push back in and I don't know which hole it was
>Still knocking
>I'm distracted and I start cumming inside her by accident
>Pull out halfway through and shoot it on the floor
>She runs upstairs to her room
>I zip up and let my Asian roomie in
>Turn my own key in the lock and act puzzled as to why she got stuck outside
>We stay up for a while talking
>End up taking her virginity in the bathroom of my room the next night and cumming on her braces
>She cries
>I comfort her and tell her how special she is to me
>We never really talk again after that
Man, I feel like such a piece of shit now. I turn down any virgins now for that reason. Always breaks my heart knowing that they probably think I'm special :/
>>
>>2242663
But then I also have a counterpoint to that:
>Have an eerily similar experience with an 18 year old Lebanese virgin in a hostel staircase in Amsterdam
>I was much older
>Her family is very conservative and she's supposed to be a virgin until marriage
>She's begging me to fuck her but I refused because I didn't think it was the right way for her to lose her virginity, to some old creep, high in a hostel staircase
>Just eat her out in the staircase like a gentleman and let her suck my dick
>A couple of years later, that massive explosion happens in Beirut
>I had a new phone and lost her number
>Always wonder if she died without ever feeling what sex felt like
And I feel equally bad about not doing it that time ;-;
>>
>>2242663
>>2242669
This basically sums up my experience with women. Whatever I do, at the end I feel bad/sad about it.
Don't get me wrong, it's not always bad feeling, but sense of emptiness after a woman is something I think every man feels.
>>
>>2242684
I know what you mean. Especially when traveling, when you may really like someone genuinely but you will almost definitely never see them again. That is really difficult sometimes. It is worth it though.
>>
>>2224881
I went to some of the same places.
San Diego 2019 - beach bungalow hostel, hippy “chill as fuck” blonde due who says “its fun to wear dresses” fucked some bitch loud while a dude was trying to read in the room mid day, dude reading took his amp and tossed it against the wall breaking it, neither guy got kicked out since it was run by an young english hippy lady. Alcoholic 50 yr old dude with his head cocked to the side at all times, just out of prison, was calling random guys pussies and fags and saying they dressed like slobs looking at their shoes. He ended up getting booted.
Went to TJ to see zonkies, was a cool day trip. I paid the way so this retard wigger from Baltimore could come. He accidentally brought weed into Mexico, was getting searched for a while since he forgot his passport. Out tour guide from Mexico intervened. He sold half to weed in Mexico to some randoms at the bar, but then brought the other half back across the border to the US rather than selling or disposing it as was the plan.

Hostel fish Denver
Mostly cool people, almost like a family there, super chill, good bar, in a pretty good area with live music. Solid place and I hang out there all the time when in denver.

Playa del carmen, - like a dysfunctional family, french dude has been smoking weed on the couch there for 3 months basically self lobotomizing himself, drunk american dude there was chugging whiskey and tequilla with me and puked on the couch mid day.
>>
>>2231164
Not at all. In Playa Del Carmen Mexico all ages there partied, no one will judge you in a party hedonist town, or hostels in general. I scored girls from 22 to 45ish there. I hung out with a black from chicago who was 50 and he was taking body shots off a 25 year old canadian banging hot chick who worked there like it was normal. And party grandma from spain there took body shots as well.
>>
>>2224699
I will physically reverse engineer your respiratory system for this dumb comment.
>>
>>2242642
You wouldn't do shit, you will enjoy sleeping in my pee and carrying around your pee soaked belongings in the middle of a sweltering humid country
>>
>>2242362
Are the Chinese bloke from my dorm in Budapest?
>>
File: ktilm.jpg (463 KB, 1080x1324)
463 KB
463 KB JPG
>>2242669
>>2242684
>>
>>2242810
This looks like a nightmare.

Taking bets on over/under on how many people in this photo are Australian: 3.5
>>
At what age does it become unsightly to spend a night in a hostel?
>>
>>2243041
21, if you are older than that people will assume you are weird
>>
>>2242992
Nope, fully white
>>
>>2232992
>all the thirsty dudes
like yourself
>>
>>2243159
I'm never desperate, but I see many who are. When you put pussy on a pedestal, you're bound to fuck up.
>>2243071
Not at all. I'd say a decent limit for partying is around 30, but for general no one gives a single fuck.
>>
>>2243174
general stays*
>>
>>2243071
>>2243041
I'd say you should be under 30. As long as you fit in lookswise, no one will care. I look maybe 23 or 24, and am a good looking Chad kind of guy. Rarely got shit for it and I pulled tons of 18-23 year old girls, made lots of friends, etc. I turned 30 at home and then just decided to stay in hotels from then on when I traveled. I have met older people in hostels and never thought twice about it. You just have to be self aware. If you're older, just be outgoing, introduce yourself, etc. but have your own plans, invite people along if they express interest, but otherwise do your own thing. If they invite you sincerely to do something, go ahead and do it. Don't invite yourself along, etc. or pressure the college kids to do shit you want to do...but those things are true at any age
>>
>>2243041
Nobody cares too much about age as long as you aren’t being weird.
>>
>>2234075
this fuck any normalfag who says shit like this, it's demotivating as hell, whihc is the point of your passive agressive post. but just leave us uggos alone.
>>
>>2243041
In my experience, nobody cares. Plenty of people are like 32 but look 25, and hang out with everyone else like it's nothing. Nobody's out there checking ID's.

I feel like they try to keep a lower profile though. They aren't as daring as the college-age crowd, because they're self-consciously avoiding being the guest other people tell stories about and avoid. You can be that person at any age of course, but if you're old the stigma is made even worse. You're not just the creepy guy, you're now the creepy old guy. If you allow yourself to be seen that way at that point in your life, you probably deserve it, since you should know better by then.
>>
>>2243506
Dude if you're a guy it literally doesn't matter if you don't look like a model. Obviously you won't pull as much on Tinder or whatever, but if you're charismatic even the ugliest guy can get laid. Charisma isn't something special that only a few people are born with. You can develop it.
The foundation of this is getting to a mental place where you don't need other people's approval to make you feel satisfied, not in like an arrogant way, but from a deep-seated feeling of contentment. I feel like pot helps with this. But you can't just read something and become that person. Make friends so that you aren't so lonely, find something to keep you busy, like a career. So that you have better things to do than lusting after random sluts. Loneliness translates to desperation when you're trying to get with girls, and nothing turns them off more than desperation.
>>
>>2243506
>>2243542
Above all, keep one word in mind: SPREZZATURA. It basically means "trying to not look like you're trying." If you're a mild-mannered guy, if you own it, if you're genuinely content in your own skin, people will still be drawn to you. Focus on trying to be the most attractive person you can be, inside and out, and all kinds of people will be drawn to you, not just women. But then again I don't know shit, I'm just another autist on 4chan. I'm a manlet and I never let it stop me from getting laid once in a while. It can be done. I wish you nothing but the best.
>>
>>2243506
>Take good care of yourself and dress we...
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WASN'T BORN 6'9" SIX PACK TRILLIONAIRE GORRILIONAIRE WITH SEVENTY SIX TALENTS INCLUDING BEING AN ASTRONAUT, CLASSICAL PIANIST AND WBC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD AND MY FACE AND BODY DOESN'T RESEMBLE ADONIS INCARNATE ON EARTH FUCK THESE NORMALFAGS I WILL NEVER GET LAID

You sound like a whiny bitch.
>>
>>2243019
Hot bitch in the back is Canadian from Edmonton, the guys did body shots off her in the contest, guy on table, I dont remember, Maybe south america, the old woman, Spanish. Yes lots of aussies there
>>
>>2243583
>Austria and Egypt tied for last with zero tallies on the board
>>
>>2243583
>hot bitch in the back
Is she behind the fat blonde with the fake tan?
>>
>>2227630
>going to bed dirty
you're an animal
>>
>>2240421
Tourette's maybe?
>>
>>2242663
>>End up taking her virginity in the bathroom of my room the next night and cumming on her braces
>>She cries
>>I comfort her and tell her how special she is to me
>>We never really talk again after that
Greentext, did you at least use a condom with her, did she cry during the sex and did you know she was a virgin beforehand?
>>
>>2242684
>>2242669
>>2242663
How long did you talk to these women before they wanted you to take their virginities?
>>
>>2242663
>Man, I feel like such a piece of shit now. I turn down any virgins now for that reason.
How tf do you even meet virgin women who wants to fuck you
>>
>>2243857
Rawdogged, no she enjoyed the sex, it was just emotional for her, and yes.

>>2243860
Lebanese girl was like a week, Asian girl was like a few days maybe. I took a Korean girl's when I was in seoul a few years later too now that I think about it.

>>2243900
I'm a Chad so it's mostly just statistical probability because I fuck so many girls. Probably like 160 at this point
>>
>>2243992
Chad's rule: no person is a Chad if they use it as a self-descriptor.
>>
>>2244007
Just being realistic, sweaty
>>
>>2243992
you don't worry about STDs?
>>
>>2244015
Chad's corollary: no person is a Chad if they brag on virgin forums.
>>
>>2244015
Banging average looking women isn't a great feat. It is only the case if you're comparisons are neets and schizophrenic virgins. Meanwhile IRL a Chad would be a male high on the social ladder, in top percentile in looks and most definitely neurotypical, i.e. the likelihood of one posting on 4chan is near nil. Those kind of people would be pulling top shelf goods on the regular. Being an average looking loser is enough to pull average looking women in the right situation, i.e. some hostel.

If you can make a Tinder profile and match 200 women daily and bang high value women that would be rated on +8/10 scale, then yeah, you're a Chad.
>>
I dont know why more hostels dont go the capsule route.
It feels like you have your own space, you get some privacy with a curtain, and it feels way cleaner.
I went to one of the highest rated hostels in costa rica and it was a fucking DUMP. Bunk beds just make everything feel so dirty
>>
>>2242818
stop being mad that i'm right anon
youtube and r*ddit's covered with this shit now
basic rule of using this website is to never reply to a thread that OP doesnt provide content on
"hostel thread? pls gimme hostel stories" with no content in the OP is just a low effort request/beg thread for easy content someone can slap on another website, and is entirely the reason no-one posts OC on 4chan anymore
>>
>>2244075
Ok then I'm a Chad. Sorry again incel.
>>
>>2244181
ur a coomer. no virgin trad woman will come near you. you probbably have STD's.
>>
>>2244187
Cope. Trad girls barely exist and when I do encounter them, I take their virginities. All I have to do if I ever want to get married to some trad bore is go to church and get a bunch of parents to offer me their daughters. I would never do that though, because I want to keep my money and just have sex with 20 year olds forever
>>
>>2244193
coomer brains are permanently damaged
>>
>>2243733
Yeah she sounded like she sucks a great dick
>>
>>2241083
Shit I'm doing just that this December in the UK/Ireland. Wondering if it'll be mostly dead in the hostels at that time?
>>
>>2243992
Were you able to have sex with anyone in Korea because of your chad status?
>>
>>2244181
Install Tinder and show me you can pull 200 matches with hot women. You're trolling and deluding yourself at this point.
>>
>>2243992
> Probably like 160 at this point
How do you not have a million STDs if you tend to rawdog and cum inside?
>>
>>2243992
>I took a Korean girl's when I was in seoul a few years later
Greentext
>>
>>2243533
>You're not just the creepy guy, you're now the creepy old guy. If you allow yourself to be seen that way at that point in your life, you probably deserve it, since you should know better by then.
Dangerously redpilled
>>
>>2244050
Who the fuck are you to tell him what being a Chad means, loser?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.