[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 11 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Ever since my lease expired, I’ve been living nomadic with my gf hopping across the mountain states from one Airbnb to the next. I might be breaking up soon and the though of paying double for housing kills me. Before this trip, I outfitted my 4runner with a full sized bed in the back and it’s comfy when we spend weekends out in free forest lands. If I go solo I’m tempted to try out the true nomad life and live in the back of my 4runner. I have a planet fitness membership for gym and showers, and a decent cooler for food. What else do I need to know to do this sustainably? I work remote and have a hotspot so I should be okay there. Pic related my rig.
>>
>>2173122
No idea how to help but you sound pretty based
>>
what does your day to day look like doing this? maybe i'm just internet addicted but i'd imagine even the nicest nature would get boring to me if i'm there for days at a time, especially by myself. and i can't imagine doing productive work on my laptop without a desk/table or something
>>
Post pics of her asshole
>>
>>2173122
You should kill her and bury her in a swamp in some random national park Gabby style. By doing so you can take up national airtime because mutts love looking for missing white women while thousands of other people in need go missing with no one looking for them every year. I believe this is the most based option for you to take.
>>
https://youtu.be/S5fn1DfqPfA
>>
Post picture of her feet, tits and spread asshole and then Gabby petito her.
>>
>>2173263
I Airbnb for a month at a time so i get my workspace set up the first day I get there and don’t worry about it until I leave. On the weekends, I am usually living out of the 4runner, don’t need to be productive then. Yea, it would be hard to be productive trying to do Monday through Friday on a foldable table in the woods. I’m thinking I could get deskpass and work from coworking spaces during the week if I choose to actually live out of the car full time.
>>
>>2173613
>deskpass
>>2173613
lol just go to the fucking library. you really want to spend hundreds/month just to be around obnoxious yuppies?
>>
>>2173122
I had to years ago and walmart parking lots are safe and they don't bother u and cops aren't gonna bother u either.
It's part of their policy i guess and pretty based
>>
>>2173122
Ya maybe just upgrade to a bigger van and install solar and sink/stove and insulate and heater

Are you breaking up because your gf doesnt like living in the truck?
And do you bang her a lot in the truck ?
>>
>>2174032
Makes sense. Givens their slave wages, they expect their own employees will need to be doing that.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.