[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are they checking your vaccine status in Colombia? It says you can get in with a PCR test but how is the day to day? I’m wanting to visit Bogota, Medellin, and maybe Cali or Cartagena, hoping to leave in February.
>>
>>2171657
I carried mine but if I recall correctly I was never asked to show it. This was about 2 months ago in Bogota.
>>
>>2171688
>>2171657
two months ago it was not required.

You need to proof of full vaccine to enter the country, or you need to have one shot and a PCR test.

You have to wear masks indoors and most people wear them outdoors

They do check now, you also have to show proof of vaccine to enter bars, clubs, museums, restaurants, gyms, or publc facilityies, I dontknow about other cities, but in medellin they check..

have fun... tranny
>>
>>2173123
They do actually check, and you might be able to fool them, but you can't fool the airlines who ACTUALLY check before you leave the US/Canada, because they dont want to risk you getting there and deported..
>>
>>2173123
You pure virgins are so laughably pathetic when you larp as tough guys on the internet.
>>
>>2173196
pretty much this, with the Ommicron News nowdays everyone are suddenly getting sick and fearful, some bar & restaurants ask about your vaccine status, it shouldn't be a problem for most of the local stores and places, but if you do intent to fool a government for example an embacy, the airport, you can be in serious trouble man.

>>2173326
retard

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.