[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (236 KB, 1280x720)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
In this thread we discuss travel to the Kingdom of Thailand.
>>
>>2167956
Ugh the chicks are never that hot and it looks so depressing in daytime
>>
>>2167956
wow.. so THIS is thailand?
>>
File: retardreply.jpg (338 KB, 700x695)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>2167956
>>
>>2167956
PSA post. This is from the previous /general:
>So wait, are we finally able to go to Thailand if we're already vaccinated? I'm seeing a metric shit tonne of contradicting information here. To make it simple I'll list my questions.
>If we're vaccinated, are we still required to quarantine for two weeks in a Thai embassy approved hotel?
Thailand suspended the Test-and-Go program, and right now you can only enter by doing the 7-day Phuket Sandbox or 10-14 day ASQ hotel quarantine.
>Are Americans allowed to travel to different cities without restriction if we're vaccinated.
Once you finish the Sandbox or ASQ quarantine, you have no more restrictions than Thai people for local travel. There have never been any real restrictions on local travel but some provinces want you to install apps or register on a site, which they usually do not check to see if you did so, and never check to see if you provided accurate information.
>Are we required to get traveler's health insurance?
Yes, for your initial entry. The minimum policy is about $50 for 30 days. The policy that actually protects you if you test positive is about $110 for 30 days. Flying in by Emirates or Etihad gives you free insurance that covers all covid risks during your stay, but Thailand for some reason only recognizes Emirates so you'll still need a cheap policy for entry approval if you fly Etihad.
>How difficult is the hiring process for teachers at the moment?
Easy as pie, but bring your original degree with you because immigration usually wants to see it.
>>
What kind of tourist visas are available these days as an American?
>>
How much of a gamble would it be to buy tickets right now for Thailand this summer? Its only 500 atm and I kinda wanna snag up that deal but I wont go if I have to spend 2 weeks in quarantine.
>>
this country is dead and burried, get over it incels.
>>
>>2167990
The usual visas are available. But if you mean "can you enter and go wherever you want", no, you need to do Phuket Sandbox (7 days at a hotel but allowed to roam Phuket during that time) or 10-14 day ASQ hotel (locked in your room 10 days if vaxxed, 14 days if unvaxxed)
>>2167992
Let me check my crystal ball... you're okay, go ahead and buy your tickets.
>>
>>2168004
>burried
Just write in your native monkey language if you don't have an English operating system that highlights retarded spelling mistakes like that. Nobody cares about your opinion either way.
>>
>>2168010
Are there any longer visas than usual offered? Thought I read they had some options. Or what is the extension process now?
>>
>>2167956
Oh God Jesus

The spaghetti alone is giving me shudders
>>
>>2168015
try talking french / spanish / russian with me so we can compare our language skills?

oh shit, i forgot you can't even locate Brazil on a map
>>
>>2168029
Shut up retard, I am educated in Germany the best school system in the world. I can speak 5 languages fluently.
>>
>>2168030
Ok Mehmet
>>
>>2168018
The usual visas can be applied for before you arrive. Once inside Thailand you can get 60 day covid extensions for 1900 baht, but they could stop them at any time. (Although that's highly unlikely given the current situation.) I'm on my third 60 day covid extension and there are many tourists here since Feb 2020.
>>2168029
Sure, let's compare language skills. I've been to Brazil and you used your broken English to rent me your sister. But we were talking about Thailand, and it's not so bad right now compared to the places where "french / spanish / russian" are spoken. Though I'm happy to butthurt a troll, so keep it coming.
>>
>>2168031
Go back to Baghdad bitch
>>
>>2168010
When I went years past as a tourist they gave a 30 day visa on arrival and you could extend it once for 30 days (or maybe twice) at immigration. I wouldnt want to do that now given the hassle it is to even get there and through all the hoops. Are they offering like 90 day or 6 month visas for tourists. Sorry im to dumb and lazy to Google.
>>
>>2168037
>>2168041
I fuck anglo women like you fuck your sheeps, in the ass

Mehmet
>>
>>2167956
Tiny brain:
>sex and prostitutes

finding a solid kind hearted wife with a uni degree then living in a cheap nation
>big brain
>>
>>2168308
tiny brain:
>having sex with a monkey is normal

big brain:
>not going to thailand
>>
>>2168316
ok, since you think you have a big brain, here's a shocker for you - it's more important how many folds there are on the surface of your brain than its size. Smooth brain = not very smart.
>>
>>2168316
Lmao. I'm in Thailand rn fucking some high-school monkey ass, feels good but they do uniroically look like monkeys sometimes idk why people always freak out like it isn't true. I didn't know they changed there shit, I went a month ago and all I had to do was one night quarantine with a test on arrival. Thai pass was kinda annoying to do but whatever. Gonna go get an extension on my visa from Phuket immigration, BTW phuket sucks balls the other anon was right. My thai scuba instructors were laughing at me when I told them I stayed there for 17 days
>>
>>2168316
Tiny brain:
Not exploiting the exchange rate to live a higher class lifestyle affordably

Big brain:
Moving to a country that's affordable where even mediocre savings in a western country is enough to live for several years, the food is fresh and not filled with preservatives/actually healthy, and people (women especially) think you're interesting and see you positively just for being a foreigner.

>>2168320
We all look like monkeys, though, honestly.

Thais are sexy as hell. I honestly prefer the dark-skinned ladies to the pale ones. I love a sexy tan and they have nicer asses, too. It's also cool to just hook up with women there when it's harder in the USA. Even with a billion stripclubs here, you can't take the chicks on dates or home with you. They're super bitchy. If you smoke bud or something you can sometimes find cool women but not in every area.
>>
>>2167956
Gonna give you guys some chadvice.
1. When you have to submit a tm30, get whatever receipt with the hotel address stapled in your passport in the back. List the wrong phone number
2: After that, change your room to a guesthouse with a farang owner and tell him not to worry about the tm30.
3. For any extension afterwards, just use the old hotel address with a fake phone number. They won’t check unless you’ve overstayed or have any shady Thai related shit in your passport.
3. You are now invisible to immigration and the police and can do things like walk out of the hospital and not pay, and you can’t be located. Even IF they go to the old hotel and get your info they can’t locate you unless they sent out an APB with your picture which they won’t unless you kill someone or some egregious crime

This is a wonderful thing if you ever get into some deep shit and have to gtfo of town.
>>
>>2168362
When I mean tell the farang owner “don’t worry about it” I mean say something like “oh my school is reporting it as their address for my ED visa” totally believable
>>
>>2168320
Yea Phuket is literally just a tourist trap where they get fleeced and sheared for every cent paying 3-5x the price. It’s a disgusting and repulsive level of greed.

I will pay double and it’s obviously nbd. But I see faggots on fb gloating about these wonderful prices when I reality they’re getting fleeced and raped relative to what Thais pay. I can deal with 2x but that’s it
>>
>>2168015
Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>2168362
you sound like a pedophile
>>
>>2168366
It's okay for a few days, fun to drive around in. I drove around the ghetto looking neighborhood by the pier and people were all double taking looking at me I was like wtf, I went by where the fisherman and dock workers were because I like to see all the boats and i started talking to these ragged looking guy, from Myanmar. He literally had to take a picture of me because he thought it was so crazy a tourist would be there lol he said I was the first one he ever saw come through I felt like I was in a baldandbankrupt video ( forgive me allah) is this what being a real traveler is about?
>>
>>2168409
this is what being a faggot is about
>>
>>2167956
I went to Pattaya in 2007, how is it these days?
>>
>>2168362
Some Israeli faggot skipped quarantine and he made the news, had to turn himself in. Don't do this retarded shit
>>
>>2168455
dead and buried
>>
>>2168455
The gogos and big soapy massage places are still closed, about 2/3 of the other bars are open (except on walking street, that's still all dead) and maybe a third of the gentlemen's clubs
There are a lot less people around but it's still a coomer's paradise
>>
>>2167956
In the video's I've seen it really is 90% old fat anglo boomers walking around.

How would a fit guy in his 30's that walked through that street be treated? Are you going to get swamped with attention?
>>
>>2168484
Yes, by ladyboys
>>
>>2168499
hey, a compliment is a compliment
>>
>>2167960
a man must hunt to find a diamond in the rough
>>
File: comfy_thailand.jpg (70 KB, 958x718)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>2167956
Weather has been stellar the last few days. I am dreading the end of winter.
It's absolutely wild that I can rent a condo 100m from the beach for under 250. My only gripe is being to lazy to learning the thai
>>
>>2168484
there are a ton of boomers but there are also way more fit dudebros here than you think
kinda surprised at how many college frat-types are around during the pandemic to be honest
but it doesn't matter in the end, even an ugly fat bald midget will get a ton of attention in thailand as long as he's white and thus a potential ticket out of poverty for the locals
>>
Thais, will I be descriminated if I travel to Thailand.. as a half Asian half white tourist? I don't like the degen lifestyle, it's gross and subhuman, so that's irrelevant to me. I am genuinely curious about Thailand and the nature there. It makes no sense how a country like that can survive. It's surrounded on all sides with various deadly choke points and has no natural barriers offering it strategic importance or protection. Also want to see firsthand what a fascistic monarchy looks like in the modern world. Being cheap is a plus too.
>>
>>2168519
and english too
>>
>>2168551
im high af
>>
>>2168553
your IP have been sent to Officer Prasong Nattapoo
>>
I'm debating between Thailand and Sri Lanka
How good is Phuket? Is the entire island a tourist trap shithole or are there nice places, how bearable would it be over 7 days?
>>
>>2167956
Ok hey yeah sounds good I'm not really thinking straight after cooming colombia but should I order my steroids before I get to thailand and bring them or get them there? I'm just thinking about roiding for a month or whatever.
>>
>>2168546
they'll think your'e Chinese or Central asian or something. The idea of an american who isn't white or black is alien to them.
>>
>>2168362
They’ll catch you when you leave the country, or look for you harder if it’s anything serious enough to distract attention by blaming a foreigner for something (see the Israeli they tracked across the country for leaving quarantine early). Thailand isn’t busy and a simple fight involving a falang makes the news, let alone skipping quarantine, running off on bills, etc. I’ll concede though that time heals wounds here, and by the time you leave the country it might not be as big a deal as when it happened.
>>
>>2168546
You won’t be discriminated against by your skin tone unless you are darker than the average non-Isaan Thai. You will be discriminated against for being a cheap foreigner. Any foreigner who doesn’t throw their money around is called bird shit in Thai, which is a euphemism for being cheap. Also, half of Thai people hate the monarchy so it’s best to simply ignore its existence. They are super-sensitive to how outsiders perceive it.
>>
File: 1200px-Pentagram4.svg[1].png (41 KB, 1200x1200)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>2168362
Thailand's not the country I want to burn, though. I do have a question about leaving the hospital. Do you know of any stories of people doing this elsewhere, especially with cosmetic surgery? I wonder how many free upgrades someone could get and get away with.

I do something similar to this with my PO because they're power tripping psychos here. First, I'm on probation for "threatening" yet was in the ER over it and was clearly the victim of a crime, but that's how the court settled it. They made me move hundreds of miles without a job or a home for 3 months before another judge let me return to where I lived. I give a voip number and my real address has always been a drop box (even on my driver's license). I live at motels so I move around a lot.

This also helps with debt collectors. I got into a car wreck that night and now have like 20k in debt over the deal, which I'm just going to have to wait out. 3 more years and they can't collect at all.

>>2168394
Nah, just a 'noid. It comes with being poor in countries you can get exploited/powertripped on. Gotta watch out for yourself first. Not everyone is your friend in the world.

>>2168546
>doesn't go to Thailand for literally the only thing worth going for

LIAR. Why do you care? Are you trying to find some conservative wife and raise kids in your trailer home with deep moral values while you slave away at the factory because it's the way Jesus wants for us? What's wrong with consensual adult "degeneracy?" Because I'm not making money for big daddy Trump instead? Fuck religious guilt.
>>
>>2168682
Yea that’s true, UNLESS you give a fake name/dog at the hospital
>>
>>2167960
lmfao thailand during the day is like a permanent "lights coming on in the club" type vibe
>>
>>2168669
Just get them there. Avoid buying in phuket they cost way more. In bkk just hit the pharmacies right near Nana. The one w small sliding glass door is best
>>
>>2168774
Perfectly fine with me. At least I can see what I'm getting up front.

Are you into the club thing? I've always hated it.

>>2168776
Are they OTC and are they real? I've had stuff intercepted and replaced with fake drugs before. I heard pharmaceuticals are the most common counterfeited item because it's so hard to tell. I was just buying some legal nootropics from Russia and ended up getting who knows what, but now they're fine again.
>>
>>
>>2168779
>most generous Indian man
>>
>>2168780
least racist Indian man
>>
>>2168792
Thailand is getting overrated for me. Actually it's just because the university I was going to go to is closed. Then I found out degeneracy is legal in way better parts of the world with better laws, cheaper costs of living, and less angry black folk (there's dark people but they're not psychos like the ones in the us).
>>
>>2168804
least homosexual Indian man
>>
>>2168819
most adventurous Indian man
>>
>>2168819
because jeets know their women are as disgusting as they are and even bottom of the barrel sea monkeys are seen as goddesses in comparison
>>
>>2168820
Just tell him to go outside. His home country is way better then some old scabby Asian whores.
>>
>>2168822
>>2168823
most confident Indian man
>>
>>2168823
No they're not. They're fuckin' hot. It's like claiming all Americans are fat lard balls. Yeah, there's a lot of lardies here but if you go around military circles you'll find out they have stolen all of the beautiful women and segregated society specifically by attractiveness level because they're the ones in authority and nobody can stop them.
>>
File: 0_LIMAIN[1].jpg (56 KB, 615x345)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>2168822
>>
>>2168826
>>
>>2168826
is she westernised enough to no longer eat poo
>>
>>2168822
You probably just think they're Mexican but they're not.
>>
>>2168828
westerners eat poo
>>
>>2168831
Americans are not westerners they are settler state mutts
>>
>>2168833
Not the originals. It's pretty much Europe expanding. The same can be said of Euros unless they're basically inbreeding because there's not that many people in one ethnicity.
>>
>>2168834
you don't think there's a difference between your average German at 50% German DNA, 25% French and 25% Anglo and there being 0 American citizens in the entire country with 100% European genes?
>>
>>2168837
I'm saying that one German being 100% German is imbred. I'm 25% German and 75% other Euro ethnicities because my family didn't fuck their siblings and took over an entire country and various other countries while you lost the one war you fought because you couldn't keep your Russian allies in check.
>>
>>2168838
my apologies if you honestly believe you are anywhere near 100% European kek. apparently you can't read also, probably a result of negro and native intermixing
>>
>>2168842
What that you're 25% Anglo? Kekek fuck off. You depend on America because you're too weak to do anything on your own.
>>
>>2168843
love to see self hating "pure white" Americans talk shit about actual Europeans with all the self awareness of a lobotomised crab
>>
>>2168837
>>2168838
>>2168842
>>2168843
>>2168843
>>2168844
>muh heritage
will you retards shut the fuck up already
you're the same type of people to be proud of someone else's accomplishments just because they're from your country while being unaccomplished failures themselves
>>
>>2168844
You think French makes you Euro? And you're Anglo on top? Anglo being various European ethnicities? You can't be this stupid.

I don't give a fuck about my heritage. The point is that my ancestors conquered yours and half the globe. Yours are gay imbreds.

Regardless, this has nothing to do with how ugly or attractive Indian women are, which is what I was talking about before you went schizo nazi imbecile on me.
>>
>>2167956
I only walked down a street like this once, and it was during a weekday so the bars were closed. Why? Cause it's fucking annoying to have every fucking whore try to get you to buy a beer.
>>
>>2168849
>muh ancestors
yeah your greatgrandparents killed people and YOU are here on 4chan spewing shit you haven't even done
what have YOU done retard
>>
>>2168871
I keked your face and you're all upset that you're a mutt of a person and so proud of your 25% nazi heritage that you can't even keep a conversation on track.
>>
are all Americans this schizophrenic
>>
In the end all Americans are export Europeans.

I guess in the end all humans are export Africans so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>2168887
i don't know my heritage because i am not my ancestors, retard
>>
>>2168895
only by our standards. under their own "one drop rule" standards they are mixed african/mexican. u cannot travel the world and expect to use European logic
>>
>>2168648
That's funny, I've spent some time on phuket and I'm going to Sri Lanka in a month. I would say it's gay if you stay in the resort area, really fucking boring but if you rent a scooter and like exploring its not bad for 7 days, you can see elephants and fuck around driving through the shit part of town and maybe go to phi phi which is the way more interesting island I think.
>>2168451
Noted. But having genuine human connections and fuckin high-school thai girls for free is for faggots?
>>
>>2168689
>bird shit in Thai,

You mean "ฝรั่งขี้นก" ?
>>
>>2168779
where are these from? whats LLT" TF" ST"?
>>
File: 1641410779923.png (193 KB, 479x468)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>amerimutts not taking their meds again

I think this is a bulletproof case against race mixing. They're literally deranged and suffering from dementia at 20 year's old.
>>
>>2169006
LLT means long long time, essentially girlfriend rental for the duration of your holiday.
ST means short time, this means your normal exchange money for sex then they leave hooker deal
TF means Thai Friendly, like tinder for thailand
>>
>>2168898
>>2169065
You can't do a DNA test or hire a genealogist? You are a retard and a lazy one at that.
>>
lads i want to explore the isaan regions next time im out there
any tips?
>>
>>2169118
fuck OFF American no one wants to hear about your race mixing grandfather
>>
>>2169117
thanks for actually being helpful! where are these posts from?
>>
>>2169126
most romantic indian
>>
>>2167974
This is exceedingly helpful, thank you very much. You just made my life a little bit easier.
>>
>>2167960
It depends, I like to go to the trendy asian clubs where Chinese tourists and Thai college students go. Always a lot of fun, especially since I'm mixed
>>
>>2168804
>degeneracy legal
>better parts of the world
>cheaper cost of living
>less niggers
where the fuck are you talking about? Narnia?
>>
>>2167956
mfw this guy is actually eating here lmao
>>
>>2169188
Are theae in the thanglor district?
>>
>>2169119
I've been right through issan. It's extremely hot, it's extremely boring. Buriram is where all the hot sluts come from the most, you can watch the local footy team too. Sisaket or kalasin has an annual rocket festival look it up. Ubon ratchatani is absolutely boring but you can make your way to the mekhong and see Laos a stone's throw away there's a big temple and shit to see at the river.
Take a girl with you, one you click with ...if going to issan she will guide you and also fuck you. Won't be any translation issues etc also if you take a decent enough whore. But like I said it's fucking boring and the small mini resort motels you stay in are shit
Take the train if you feel adventurous, it's fun as fuck and the Thais are selling off the main Bangkok station so do it sooner rather than later
>>
>>2169336
You must never been to Asia before. Street food carts Wizz around selling great food. You buy it and eat it in the bar. Retard
>>
>>2167964
was
>>
>>2168894
yes and they have guns
>>
>>2167956

>daylight hookers

hmm... gross!
>>
>>2168736
man seriously ignore this guys advice and do it legit, seriously not worth getting into legal trouble in a place like that. please just do things normally even if his advice is good (which it probably is!) i personally wouldnt and urge you not to even open yourself up to ANY legal issues in thailand
>>
How realistically possible is it to be able to go to Thailand once a year indefinitely?
>>
>>2169188
I did that and thai kids whispered fuck you to me. Then some other thai girl said I love you. Sphagetti everywhere. That was in chaing mai with a screamo tranny dj. Place was lit. Ching chong bong bong to you.

>>2169485
You don't have the life experience like brit boomers to appreciate such a fine thing.
>>
>>2169486
It wasn't my advice. It was the guy I was responding to's saying to just ditch the place. Maybe back in the 70s and 80s. I read a lot of old stories about how crazy it was, especially during the cocaine era of the world, and people just went country to country committing crimes and ditching them. I mean that's why we have border agents everywhere. You'll get put in a system that's shared with other systems. Even if there's a gap between, say, the US and Europe, it'll eventually get to them.

>>2169562
You can stay indefinitely but have to leave for a while and then come back. Border runs have been a thing forever. You can stay in Cambo for up to 6 months, I believe, or any neighboring country and just hop back and forth. Same for Europe and Schengen/non-Schengen countries. Stay 90 in one, then 90 in another and hop back and forth.

thailand does have a fuckload of visa types, though. you could volunteer or get a job, start a business and hire thais, go to college, etc., besides retiring there. you could also just retire in a nearby country or get a longterm visa and just go whenever. It'd be like driving to California from Utah or something, but it'll be a lot cheaper than flying there every year ($1500+ ticket).
>>
>>2169672

Thanks anon, really very informative. I've heard about these visas, but I live in a relatively poor country.
I work remotely and will soon be graduating in a technology related field, but I have a low monthly income compared to Europeans or Americans, and I plan on living in Thailand or at least visit there once or twice a year for many years (more than 10, maybe? I really love that place).
What would be my best strategy?
>>
>>2169672

also, just complementing the previous post, I heard many folks being refused a tourist visa from the third or even the second time. It seems to be kind of random thing, so I wanted a way to really be able to stay comfy there for years.
But I don't understand how the British boomers manage to go there several times, for example. I imagine not everyone has a permanent visa, right?
>>
>>2169567
>I did that and thai kids whispered fuck you to me. Then some other thai girl said I love you
Ive heard that thai guys get super salty when foreigners walk into a club because they get attention of women while the thai guys are too pussy to go talk to any chicks.
>>
>>2169690
Sounds like black guys in America and white guys, although chicks are just bitchy as fuck here. I've been kicked out of a few clubs just for stupid reasons and then some nigga comes in smoking a blunt and everything's fine, but I can't go out and smoke a cigarette and come back inside.
>>
>>2169690
you're totally wrong. all the money your rented Thai gf scams off you goes to her pimp/boyfriend/husband (who occupy the same physical space in Thai society)
>>
>>2169726
Lol he's fine with her taking giant dicks in her holes because he's so fed up with her. It's like people in the USA. He fucked up and got her pregnant and now he has bills to pay. They have an "arrangement" but in reality he's her cuck.

Nah, people really aren't like that. You're really overthinking things. Most people just go hang out together and yeah, some might have feelings, but if she's out there literally tricking then they're not going to be that serious.

I'm not sure why you're trying to use scare tactics to keep people from banging Thais. There's plenty where I live I could bang, and plenty of other Asian countries to fornicate. That's just what women do.
>>
>>2169726
What are you talking about? I'm talking about bars and night clubs. Not gogo clubs.
>>
>>2169188
Nice dude what are you "mixed" with haha

>>2169118
I don't fucking need to do a test you fucking mutt mongrel. My entire family has been in Scotland since the ice ages. Done. Asides from that, I do not fucking care what some cunt did 8274829 year's ago. I have my own accomplishments and life, I don't need to live vicariously off the doings of a better man because I'm not a fucking loser.

You americunts sound like a spoiled rich kid everytime you talk. M-muh dad is a lawyer. Cool cunt, but whatve YOU done? Nothing? Thought so now fuck off. You people do not understand how much of a fucking joke you sound like when you say that. It's not funny, memory, edgy- it's pathetic.
>>
wtf people travel there to fuck THESE? LMFAO
>>
>>2169118
>You can't do an astral reading sweety? That's lazy, enjoy not knowing your ascendants but I bet you're a Gemini anyway
This is how retarded and obsessed you sound.
>>
>>2169118
>get DNA test
>company sells data to governments
>government falsely accuses you of commiting a crime your cousin did due to DNA evidence
And one million other things that could go wrong.
>>
Bros I’m going to miss my teen. A nice finish to a year of cooming
>>
>>2170050
>Tattoo
Fucking disgusting. You can keep her.
>>
I have an offer to teach english in Thailand. Only problem is that I'm pkind of neutral on Thai girls. If I'm going there, I'd like to date and possibly marry. I'm much more into Latina and South asians.
>>
>>2169739
you have no idea how Thai culture works. he doesn't take care, she does. that's how Thai society works. you probably don't even know what take care means. you realise too that ALL Thai women have prostituted at some point right? unless they left the country before they were 10 or 12yo or so and never returned they have HAD SEX FOR MONEY which was then given to a man
>>
>>2170087
Teach in Brazil then.
>>
>>2170413
Won't I get killed?
>>
>>2167956
This was the old pre-covid Thailand. Get over it.

Current thailand is a very different place.

- No bars life
- Some bars opened just a few hours (close at 23:00 or 00:00)
- Probably 10% of hookers compared pre-covid times
- Khaosan Road is a dead town
- Nana is not so fun anymore, best days friday and saturday
- Nana plaza is closed

you can still find girls online tho
>>
>>2169739
I've had husbands drop off their wives wait outside on a motorbike while I fucked her silly and she gives all that money immediately to him. You don't know a single thing about Thai society. Sit down in a bar area before shifts start you'll see Tom boys dropping off their girlfriends to get fucked all day, husband's dropping off wives, etc..
>>
>>2170439
Amazing thailand
>>
>>2170330
>you realise too that ALL Thai women have prostituted at some point right
do you actually believe that?

>>2170426
yeah these threads are fucking annoying and this board is annoying now because everyone is still in denial 2 fucking years later.
>>
>>2170439
It's not a thing unique to Thailand, you see guys dropping off their girlfriends to a brothel in central Europe. Usually the girls are Romanian though.
>>
>>2170439
>You don't know a single thing about Thai society.
>but I do from spending time with alot of hookers

You literally spent your time interacting with the lowest rungs of their society and the people those attract. It would be like going to the red light district in Amsterdam and then extrapolating from your interactions with the hookers what Dutch people are like.
>>
>>2170417
the person posting from Brazil was going to respond but he got shot and killed. Pretty sure his answer would've been "it's fine bro"
>>2170539
Not that anon but it says a lot about the culture for this to happen. Creampieing a woman that is married is quite a great joy. Her and her kids will forever have a tiny piece of your DNA in them.
>>
>>2170509
What are you even talking about. I've never heard anything as false as this and I've heard plenty of fake shit.
>>
>>2168030
As a survivor of the German school system, I can assure everyone here that it is for sure not the best school system in the world. It might set high standards might be way above than what most shithole countries have to offer. Yet it is far from something that you could be proud of.

When I graduated from school (Abitur), there were Turkish kids in my class that did not even speak good German. Yet the German school system allowed them to enter universities.

I graduated from school jsut speaking German and somehow speaking English (I only improved m English afterwards as the teaching at school was shitty). Some of my friends speak just very broken English.

People in germany who brag about speaking 5 languages often enough are lower class kids with one Arab/Kurdish and one Turkish/Kurdish parent or something like this. Merely having very basic vocabulary when it comes to speaking their "mother tongue".
>>
>>2170571
This, as a Dutch person I have to say I'm quite underwhelmed by the average English level of Germans. It's not such a big deal for us because most Dutch can at least understand German to such a degree that we can get away with it. But to be honest, France is equally bad.

You'll even see it at interntional conferences where our ministers will almost always speak in English, while German and Fresh delegates just speak in their own language and have somebody translate.
>>
>>2170539
I think because it's asia this escapes a lot of european tourists. they never get into a neighborhood where everybody has a dayjob and all that. it's fucking unreal how dumb some of their advice is on thailand. It's kind of funny to think of a country that large that is just a neverending red light district.
>>
>>2170571
Dude, shut up, be proud of being a German for once. Stop reinforcing the mutts' banter that were self hating cucks. The other anon is right, we ARE the best. Germany is fucking powerful. We're going to win the diplomatic victory here and finally unite Europe. All else will come in due time.

Also, all universal things that are free are lower tier desu but at least theyre there. For me, even if it was subpar, I backed it up by learning more of it myself. It was actually good because they pointed me in the direction to find more intermediate things to learn more and better. I myself speak Spanish, French, English and German quite fluently because of this.

So while other anon was eh with the system, I think with the individual I agree with. Meaning that the resources available may be better than other because of their limitations. You'd be hard pressed to find an American who could speak anything other than English for example.
>>
>>2170588
>You'd be hard pressed to find an American who could speak anything other than English for example
Because there's no reason moron. Every English speaking country only speaks English, because that's what the world speaks. How many people in South America or China speak a second language well? Chinese send their kids to English classes for 12 years and they can't speak a word in public.
>>
>>2170599
>Literally comparing America to South american countries and China

Yep sounds about right lmao

>No reason too
Yeah, except that there is, because you know... 7billion to 350million??? The world doesn't speak English. It's the language of finance, but the euro is catching up fast and is already only 1.7% behind USD in traffic/transaction. Their main dealers are China, whom they communicate with in Mandarin and German. Friends of my even make a point to mention their surprise at the Chinese respect to make sure to communicate with their fellows in their language. How long before English is only used in India and the USA? How long before it becomes a running joke as an Indian language? You had your chance, mulatto, and now you're getting sidelined. But yeah, keep being proud that your ahead of fucking Panama lmao.
>>
>>2170609
You are fantastically retarded
>>
>>2170622
>Mentally deranged and paranoid schizophrenic mulatto calling others retarded

Quintessentially American lmao. What are your fellow "trumpeters" saying nowadays? That they're going to make the south rise again? Have fun watching Chinese and Russian Mercs walking around in the proxy war they'll be funding lmao.
>>
Hey friends, how much would I need roughly to fund a month living like a king?
I have about 50k USD saved and want to spend a month there each year for the next couple of years before i get too old (i am 30)

also- how much to live modestly, drink and eat out every night and maybe get a girl a couple drinks and ST a few times a week?
>>
>>2170575
Be fair, most Dutch speak English better than many English people do.
The German and French ministers *need* the translators.
>>
>>2170426
>- Probably 10% of hookers compared pre-covid times
The gogo dancers have turned freelancer though and wait outside the Sofitel in the best spots and charge the old prices or less with no bar-fine, the old freelancers have moved up and down the street.
>>
>>2170640
maybe 100 usd for 2 weeks,

300 for 3 weeks

or you can take 3000 and go to there- but 99% of it is gonna hell

hmmm probably take $10 for 1 day?

make sure go there in the summer and winter only and spring and autumn.

100 dollars for 3 weeks will get you something

or 300 for 1 week maybe can go a little further. but definitely the bars and the bars are worth visit in autumn or spring summer or winter or wet season dry season.
many many girls...

so roughly about 90USD ??? want to see?
>>
>>2170644
hey man, I appreciate you trying to answer my question, maybe english isn't your first language.. thanks though!

anyways i will rephrase- what would be a reasonable daily budget to 'live it up' for a month?
>>
>>2170640
I was able to have a month long vacation for $2.5k in 2018. This included food, drinking, travel, three or so escorts a week, and sightseeing. I'm not including the plane ticket because I don't know where you're flying from, nor do I know what time of year you're flying out.

I'm not sure how well your vacation will be right now given the current covid situation. I plan on going in March for job interviews but I have low expectations for mongering. Thailand is in a weird state at the moment.
>>
>>2169683
>also, just complementing the previous post, I heard many folks being refused a tourist visa from the third or even the second time. It seems to be kind of random thing, so I wanted a way to really be able to stay comfy there for years.
>But I don't understand how the British boomers manage to go there several times, for example. I imagine not everyone has a permanent visa, right?
There are people who stay in Thailand for years doing visa runs. Enter on 30-day exempt or visa, get 30 day extension, do two land border runs (followed by 30 day extensions) per calendar year, and that's 180 days right there. Go to Vientiane for a 60 day visa (easiest embassy in the surrounding countries), fly back into Pattaya (laziest immigration officers), do another 30 day extension and that's another 90 days. If you haven't managed to do another 3 months in Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, or Philippines during your visa runs then you can do another flight and return on an exemption or 30 day visa.
(The above really only works for nationalities that can enter visa exempt. Thailand IOs are much more strict on the other countries.)
You can get away with doing these runs for a couple of years. Maybe 80% chance. Your likelihood of success goes down the more times you fly into DMK (strictest IOs in Thailand) and the more years you do this without sizable gaps of at least a couple of weeks (ideally crossing calendar months, because Thai IOs are pretty stupid and look at month numbers more than date numbers). You'll eventually get some IOs who don't like you or have a bad day and they'll say you need to stay out of Thailand for a while or pay for a more expensive visa. Usually it's all talk but sometimes they really will reject you or give you 7 days to leave. Then you need to stay away for 3-6 months. Or go to a neighboring country and enter by land border (if you have any left that calendar year) or try your luck with Pattaya airport.
>>
>>2168004
yep, i was there in dec. for 3 weeks... its like watching a corpse rotting. tourism is soo dead
>>
>>2170571
Actually this >>2168030 poster is a jannie who was impersonating me because he thinks I'm a German from a previous series of threads. It's his little signal he uses now and then. It's actually kind of fucked that /trv has this kind of jannie but I guess there are worse stalkers. Someday I'll visit the Philippines again and let him suck me off and get it over with.
>>
When I was 16 days in Thailand I had 465 usd for the whole time, visited 4 cities and lots of sightseeing. When I had no more money one girl I’ve met there bought me food and drinks and her dad a taxi driver took me to the airport. Good times.
>>
>>2170439
finally someone who has actually visited the country
>>
>>2170643
And still, all combined is no more than 10-15% of what you used to find 2 years ago, that's my point. Those places you mention have always had hookers, is not new, 2 years ago the bars were completely full and pretty much all the streets in nana had 10 times more hookers than now, now is empty, dark and no different of any depressing hooker street of any boring country. Also most of them are ugly orcs not what you used to find inside the best bars (currently closed).

(I work here since 2016)
>>
>>2171009
>I work here
What is an ugly thai whore doing on this website?
>>
>>2171025
she's Cambodian and dead Thailand is still better than live Cambodia
>>
>>2170834

Thank you, anon. Very helpful.
I'm thinking of going to Thailand and then Taiwan, and then going back to Thailand within a 3 months scope, what's the chance of this work?
>>
>>2171029
I'm from Spain xD working here since 2016. And yeah, dead thailand is still better than live best year ever cambodia hands down
>>
>>2171104
>xD
Jajajaja xDDDDD
>>
>>2170643
How does this contradict his post? You are basically just describing any prostitution scene now. Basically if you didn't like Thailand outside of the gogo scene there isn't much reason to be here. It's more of a private resort spot right now with some nightlife areas that will still go on but the rules change every day. It's like these threads are stuck in another dimension or something, pretty unreal.
>>
>>2170539
It's not just sex workers. It's all Thais. Pretty much most men have a Mia noi. Pretty much all women have received money for take care.
>>
I’m unironically envious of the way thai women support their boyfriends with the money I pay to fuck them.

the knee-jerk reaction is that they’re cucks for letting their girlfriend get fucked by other dudes for money, but ultimately I think that degree of genuine indifference is actually very chad.
>>
>>2170666
hey thanks man, i'll do some more research but it sounds like waiting for a while is the play! appreciate your response
>>
>>2171104
you are a spanish hooker working in thailand? that's cool i guess...
>>
>>2171127
you are replying to people who have never visited Thailand and who post here to masturbate to stories about Thai hookers
>>
>>2171144
Yes the board really went to shit over the last few years. Same as /ck/ and few others that used to be great. Now filled with morons spamming nonsense.
>>
Do any of you larpers know about the situation in the gulf islands? I feel like going to a beach to relax for a couple weeks but if everything is even deader than the whore districts then I won't even bother.
>>
>>2171375
They have some program where if you get tested and have proof of vaxx then you can enter. I don't know the whole deal so I won't go into details that I don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CnmcHuvx6s

There's a video that I didn't even watch but she's usually right and honest about stuff.

Here's the catch, you test positive and you get quarantined and the way it's being handled is somewhat odd. Look up a youtuber named Mr Blk for more on that. I don't really want to post a lot of those videos but if you are really serious it's worth digging because you might test positive.

Sandbox? Not sure, hope this info was helpful.
>>
>>2171399
I know about entry but thanks for the info, what I don't know is if the islands will have any bars/restaurants open, since every coomer here only reports from Pattaya or Phuket.

I intend to go roughly in a month, but I might just not go if the situation is bad.
>>
>>2171140
I hope your future travels go well. Sadly, the coof has all but stopped most people's travel plans.
>>
How long until Thailand brings back 1 day test and go? They managed 7 weeks at the end of 2021 before the CIA told the government omicron was bad, which it isn't
>>
>>2168804
>way better parts of the world
where?
>>
okay so wich is better for coooming?
pattaya or bangkok?

i want to find petite girls like these "monger in asia" or similar pornhub channels.

otherwise...is Vietnam better? some says is like thailand 2.0

I want to coooom

also it's better to pick girl on the streets or bars? i know they charge more in bars but i'm talking about quality of the service/beauty

or what about the philippines¡?
>>
File: 123.jpg (408 KB, 1393x794)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
What share of working girls actually look like pic or better? And are they significantly more expensive than the normal level?
I get the feeling 99% working thai girls look like absolute goblins.
>>
>>2171647
Holy shit i fucked her
>>
>>2171648
which one
>>
>>2171647
go on pattaya-addicts, make an account, go to the trip report and "have you seen this girl" sub forums. find the best ones and post them here
>>
>>2171648
Middle blonde one
>>
>>2169709
brown hands typed this post
>>
File: 10.jpg (1.05 MB, 1368x1784)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>2171669
Makes sense.
She said she fucked over 100 foreign guys in the vid I got the photo from.
But answer the question here >>2171647 please.
>>
>>2171671
Honestly I’d say 20% look like her or better but you’re not gonna find them online, only in person in clubs and shit.

These are two of her friends. I creampied both of them for 3k a piece. They’re usually at ibar
>>
>>2171673
>>
>>2171671
100 a week would be a slow week pre covid lad
>>
>>2171673
How much is it for them to swallow?
>>
>>2171403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmsulJO0N-0

This might answer your question about it but a lot of the information you need to get on the ground.
>>
>>2171673
>These are two of her friends. I creampied both of them for 3k a piece.

$90 for a creampie. It's $20 in the philpphines.
>>
>>2171722 probably the same. You’re paying an extra 1000 to take the condom off essentially so I think that implies your cream can go in either/or

all three of them have juicy phat asses and I sucked on the dark hairs girls butthole like a lollipop
>>
>>2171726
Can I go to PH right now? No. So stfu. I’ve got pinays im pining to pie right now
>>
>>2171728
Are you in Thailand creaming pinays?
>>
>>2171731
>pining to pie
Pining implies an unfulfilled longing so sadly no I’m not and there’s no pinays here. I’d feel better creaming them in the home country where they’re comfortable
>>
>>2171484
thanks a million my guy, cheers
>>
>>2171375
>know about the situation in the gulf islands?
I'm on Koh Samui right now, that what you mean?

Half the island is shut but the other half is open, only half the tours and things are running, you can still do most stuff if you find somewhere open, you just need to maybe walk a few more doors to find a place running.

The nightlife is gone or quiet but lots of lounging around on the beach and there are so few tourists that you get places to yourself a lot.
>>
>>2171887
Yes that's what I meant. Mostly interested in resting and laying on the beach for some well deserved holidays, so that's perfect for me.
>>
>>2168804
>>2169284
>>2171578
Not that anon I would say Singapore but housing costs are astronomical. All other costs of living are doable and it's legal. No drug degeneracy but prostitution is regulated and legal there. Very safe, no niggers, etc.
>>
>>2168362
Never get this. Before I left I had been there for two years on a TR visa and I never showed my tm30 at immigration. They just straight up didn't ask until my final extension, when the officer asked if I had one, I said no, and she shrugged and stamped me through anyway.
>>
>>2171630
If you want to pay for sex, Pattaya is better because it’s cheaper and well organized. If you don’t want to pay for sex directly, Bangkok is the better option. Pattaya is only a 2 hour 119 baht bus ride from Bangkok, so it’s not like you can’t visit both.
>>
>>2167956
How do I go to Thailand without telling my family and friends about it? I get no pussy irl, so everyone would immediately know that I was going to fuck prostitutes
>>
>>2171955
You say you’re going somewhere else retard kek. “I’m going to Burma”
>>
>>2171955
You sure are pathetic.
>>
>>2171955
you just have to own it. I joke about going to thailand often, everyone immediately makes the ladyboy or hooker jokes. Never gonna loose that mindset unless you are going with a girl.
>>
File: yang.jpg (77 KB, 1200x901)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
How is the situation for unvaxxed people who wanna settle in Thailand?
>>
>>2171995
Well, you wouldn't be particularly welcome. Better to get vaxxed before you arrive if you wanna assimilate.
>>
>>2171997
Is it a requirement to sign a contract?
>>
>>2171998
No, rarely. It is possible to live there, but life will be easier if you're vaxxed and obviously it's more respectful of people around you.

You can't fly without it and many events will be unavailable to you.
>>
>>2172001
I do not plan to get vaxxed but thanks for you answer.
>>
>>2172002
Okay. Well, I don't recommend you going to Thailand then, even less so moving there.
>>
>>2172002
Just get vaccinated you retard.
>>
>>2171995
Thai people I speak to are baffled americans won't accept a free vaccination for an mRNA vaccine. Thai had to pay to just get the Sinovax vaccine, which is Chinese that they don't even fully trust.
>>
>>2172019
>>2172022
>https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-11/repeat-booster-shots-risk-overloading-immune-system-ema-says
Frequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune Response
> https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/pfizer-boss-says-two-doses-provides-limited-protection-if-any-against-omicron/news-story/9d76126d080e2010f05eb0b4ae5e0c45
Pfizer boss says two doses provide ‘limited protection, if any’ against Omicron

I will take a vaccine for a disease that has more than 0% chance of killing me and if it is safe. For my age group, mortality rate equals zero, I am healthy, I have seen too many side effects, so no thank you.
>>
>>2172026
Again, that is your choice. But stay out of Thailand, please.

Not only is it irresponsible and inconsiderate against Thai people, but you run the risk of making us foreigners look bad. I don't want there to be an association between farangs and anti-vaxxers. It makes my everyday dealings less pleasant. And if there is any notable outbreak that even remotely could be construed as being associated with an anti-vaxx white person, you best believe that story will be spun and perpetuated ad nasuem.

Just stay out of Thailand, kindly.
>>
>>2171647
Wait, are these monstrosities actually considered attractive in Thailand? No wonder it's so cheap. Fucking hell
>>
In Bangkok right now. I'm gonna go to khaosan road today but I need shit to do. Any one have some suggestions?
>>
>>2172022
asians are known as collectivist bug people with little regard for individual thought.
>>2172032
>but you run the risk of making us foreigners look bad.
lol
>>
I never graduated. Should I just lie and apply to jobs in Thailand anyways and say I graduated? I would like English teaching and maybe remote work.

My thai gf/room mate is an artist too. Would like to see her get remote design/art work and comissions. She's kind of cute but completely retarded when it comes to life and has no idea how to do that though.
>>
>>2172032
>Just stay out of Thailand, kindly.
imagine thinking you speak for Thai people
>>
what are the main differences between the philpphines and thailand coom wise?
>>
>>2172137
Yeah you should try banging a ladyboy
>>
>>2167956
so many men with tits in that pic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVpnV5ao7h4
>>
>>2172166
Thai are actually asians, and Phillipines are heavily mixed with Spanish. They look more like Mexicans to me. I think it makes more sense to inter-marry with Flips than Thai for this reason. Your kids will end up looking more normal and maybe just a tiny hint of exotic.
>>
>>2169448
>shock to the heart! and you're too late...
>>
>>2168455
walking street was razed...how do you think its going?
>>
>>2171727
You're such a dumb fuck. Imagine thinking you have to pay 30 bucks to take off a condom. These whores are subhuman IQ from the poorest of the poorest regions of this this world shit hole country.
>T. Guy that's barebacked 500+ Thais
>>
>>2171680
Imagine paying 200 dollars to fuck one of these ugly men. Imagine flying all the way around the world , paying hotels, food, drinks and ending up with one of these blokes. This is the reason Thailand went to shit long ago. You're paying hand over fist for something that looks like the local homeless trash
>>
>>2172189
There's no more mestiza you faggot, pinays are now the world's biggest mutt race.
>>
>>2172191
expectedly reddit comment from a reddit thread
>>
>>2172213
>>2172214
Pipe down you ferrets. I pay for ease of access. I don’t even have to pay a lot of the time but you know what? When I pay they fucking LEAVE. I don’t end up laying in bed until 7am waiting for them to leave.

All I hear is squeaking and squealing.
>imagine flying, paying, muh bookie
Yea I’ll do it a thousand times before I give a western woman one second of my attention for fucking nothing.

Stfu
>>
>>2172229
TTT p'baa. Cry more you stupid faggot larper. The only tight thing in your life is your wallet. Pea brain faggot
>>
>>2172229
TTT guy I love your posts.
Tell us some stories. What’s the most degenerate thing you’ve done over there?
>>
>>2171727
people paying for extras ruined pattaya. used to get anal and no condom etc for the price of admission
>>
>>2172154
Yeah, imagine. I wouldn't, of course. I speak for expats, as evidenced by my post.

>>2172141
Sure, just stay out of Thailand.

>>2172149
For lower level gigs you can deffs get away with lying. If it's a high level position they would scrutinize your claims harder.
>>
>>2172154
He doesn't. Look the vast majority don't give a shit that you aren't unvaxxed but if you run into somebody that does you might have a bad day. Most of the expats are crazy right now so just avoid them. The main thing is obey every Thai rule and law. Don't try to work around them, so if they want you vaccinated (by law) do it. Aside from that you are dealing with the same drama you deal with everywhere except you are in a foreign country so it will be even more fucked up. You are better off knowing your surroundings these days, especially if you are surrounded by people that support your decision not to get vaccinated. I would advise you not to travel abroad in general because of that. There is also an off chance you will get an airline or something that won't let you board. It's your dice to roll man, good luck in whatever you choose to do.

It's fucking hilarious how if you talk about not being vaccinated in a Thai General some posters jump on you but if you talk about anal sex without protection and intentionally impregnating thai women with no intention of taking care of the kids they are oddly silent. That's the type of expats you are dealing with.

I mean bro get the vaccine so you can have a ladyboy orgy without a condom like any self respecting westerner.
>>
>>2172284
>aren't unvaxxed
*are unvaxxed
>>
>>2172284
>That's the type of expats you are dealing with
Just diverging interests. I have no dealings with sex tourism or prostitutions so I have nothing to add.
I do care about my everyday reputation, though. We all know that farangs are already in dubious esteem by the Thai establishment, so I'd rather not provoke their ire further. If you were here during the early months of 2020 you know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>2172289
>diverging interests

Nobody asks if you are vaccinated in Thailand. They only get pissed if some expat violates the laws and regulations they set and then spreads covid. He has to make sure he does what he's asked to do by the Thai government, not by you. Aside from that it's on him and it's not your business. It's telling that's your focus instead of all the fucked stuff expats do in Thailand though, maybe reconsider who you judge and what your priorities are.
>>
>>2172293
>They only get pissed if some expat violates the laws and regulations they set and then spreads covid
Yeah, that's what I said.
>make sure he does what he's asked to do by the Thai government
Yeah.
>It's telling that's your focus
What does it tell?
>>
>>2172298
>What does it tell?
your priorities in life are all wrong
>>
>>2172316
What's your Instagram? I wanna see more pics of your adventures!
>>
>>2172316
How do you even take thai girls to restaurants and shit?
And by this I mean not how do you get them there, but how do you stand spending extended periods of time conversing with girls who can barely understand you and who make you say "sorry, what did you just say?" on repeat because they have such godawful english pronunciation

Even the sweetest thais make me want to bail out after a couple sentences because I cba to try and decipher whatever the fuck they're asking me and the whole thing just feels awkward when I have to make them repeat themselves four times in a row until I finally get what they're trying to tell me
>>
>>2167960
Well yeah, during the day you have the actual 24/7 whores which you should avoid for obvious nasty reasons. During night time you have the better looking ones that usually work/study during the days, it's like that all over the world. If you find a girl attractive enough then ask for her number or a way to contact her, so if you want a quick fuck during the day or early mornings you can just ask that girl.. but they're usually busy because like I said, work, school and stuff
>>
>>2172149
>I never graduated. Should I just lie and apply to jobs in Thailand anyways and say I graduated? I would like English teaching and maybe remote work.
You can't get a teaching job in Thailand without a degree. It's hard to fake with them too, they probably have the most experience dealing with fake degrees in the world. Besides teaching and management/consulting gigs, there are very few jobs you can do in Thailand. Most occupations are "protected" for Thai citizens. Only very specialized jobs and very menial jobs are open to non-Thais - ie jobs Thai can't do or don't want to do.
>>
>>2172284
>>2172289
>>2172293
Imagine caring what Thai people think. It's like going to Disneyland and caring what the employees think. You're putting yourself in a bad position if you travel to a country where money means everything and then instead of spending money you try to ingratiate yourself to the locals by imagining they have complex human emotions beyond the instincts to feed, fight and fuck.
>>
>>2170571
>t. NRW/Berliner
>>
>traveling 9,000 miles to PAY brown skinned rice farmers in order to have sex with them

is there something more pathetic than a cumskin traveling to SEA?
>>
>>2172474
https://aseannow.com/topic/1246422-lovelorn-army-colonel-stabbed-to-death-after-damaging-plastic-chair-at-bangkok-beer-garden/
>>
>>2172514
You larping because you can't afford it
>>
>>2172514
What's worse are the women in their conquest photos are the most ugly hideous gooks ever in the world and they pay way over the odds for it. Absolutely pathetic losers
>>
Redpill me on Thailand. Why does everyone love it?
>>
>>2172610
deep and interesting culture
>>
>>2168831
Germans don't count
>>
>>2168473
What about bangkok and Chang Mai?
>>
>>2170050
>>2170079
Not the fact that she's a teen?
>>
>>2172636
How?
>>
How much is it to get a blowjob with no condom ? (REAL WOMAN* no trannies)

she should be cute too.

10 $ ?

do you have to pay more for them to keep sucking for +1 min after you cum in their mouths ?
>>
>>2172654
Bangkok is pretty cool still if you don't care about mask shit, although some things are closed and clubs and shit close early but idgaf. I'm just spending some time here because I figured I should see bkk once in my life, and there's so many cool train rides I want to take from here. Gonna go to Chiang Mai in about five days so we'll see about that
>>
>>2172677
Instead of taking a 20 hour train ride fly from Don muang on NOK air for like 10 bucks
>>
>>2172610
Easy to get laid for free if your a hot/cute white guy and not a sperg. Or if your disgusting it still doesn't matter because the country is designed to suck ad much cut and money out of you. Also if your not an obvious sex tourist and your respectful and somewhat charming the locals are nice af. The food is growing on me, kickass nature and beaches, kino aesthetic overall, and I feel safe. The worst thing I can think of is scams but you just have to say no and just be careful about thieves
>>
>>2172679
I heard the train ride is beautiful tho, and I've never been on a sleeper train 9r anything like that so I want to try it. There's alot of shorter train rides from Bangkok too that I'm interested in so I will try to day trip one first and see
>>
>>2172660

0$

It's called getting a girlfriend you fucking sperg.
>>
>>2172660
A couple of BKK's BJ bars are quietly open, they're 700baht. They don't use condoms for oral and are always CiM
>>
>>2172707
STD express
>>
>>2172001
>obviously it's more respectful of people around you.
he doesn't know
>>
>>2171671
Nice hairy legs
>>
>>2168037
So you can just get 60 day extensions as often as you need to under current rules?
>>
>>2171671
I'm fairly sure I've met this girl. Is the video filmed in bkk?
>>
>>2172735
Right now the visa extension program is set to expire on the 25th, still no confirmation that it will be renewed beyond that
>>
>>2172757
I'm looking at options now, is the Non-Immigrant Visa still an option? It says it lets you stay 90 days before having to do a border run
>>
>>2172610
Great climate most of the time (if you can stand heat), interesting culture and history (actually), good food, relatively cheap, CONVENIENT af, you get quite a lot of freedom as a foreigner, safe, easy to get laid if you care about that sort of thing, tons and tons of things and activities to do: from events, festivals, hobbies, sports, varied locations to travel to.

It's basically paradise for young, fun-loving people. There are some caveats obviously, but you didn't ask for those.
>>
>>2172369
My priorities are wrong for caring about the quality of my everyday existence?

>>2172474
Some of us live in Thailand. I kind of have to care about what they think. Plus I like my interactions being a two-way street.
>by imagining they have complex human emotions
Oh, you're just racist. Got it.
>>
>>2172656
Men prefer women of healthy childbearing age. Obviously that's not you
>>
>>2167956
Is it hard to get weed in Thailand? And if I get caught how fucked will I be on a scale of 0 to stray dog in Chinatown?
>>
>>2172765
what are the caveats
>>
>>2172474
That's not even the point. The point is that there are a horde of disgusting expats here that regularly rawdog and impregnant thai women. They will then turn around and freak out about someone not being vaccinated, it's a joke.

>>2172766
>My priorities are wrong for caring about the quality of my everyday existence?
A lot of unvaccinated people feel just as passionately as you about this. If you are going to take on some campaign to improve the image of expats it's just ridiculous that you would go after unvaccinated expats instead of the sexpats. Go ahead though, I meet a lot of people like you in Thailand and I don't really count on you changing anytime soon.
>>
>>2172793
I don't know where you got this image from. I loathe sexpats.
He wasn't asking about sexpats. He was asking about living unvaccinated in Thailand, so that's what I responded to.
>go after unvaccinated expats instead of the sexpats
Why not both?
>>
>>2172796
>Why not both?
Being unvaccinated is highly correlated with being an incel so it's essentially the same.
>>
>>2172798
Hey, you said it.
>>
>>2172796
>Why not both?
because of all the posts in this thread discussing various sorts of unsanitary degeneracy that obviously spread disease you somehow honed in on the unvaxxed guy
>>
>>2172798
It's not really, most of the expat incels in Thailand are aggressively pro vax, it's lame as fuck
>>
>>2172815
>somehow honed in
It was the last post in the thread when I responded? Thus the first thing I saw. Not rocket science.
>>2172817
If you're going to be aggressively political, please do it in your home country. If you're attempting to settle in somewhere else, just play by local rules.
>>
>>2172825
>If you're attempting to settle in somewhere else, just play by local rules.
That's exactly what I told the guy. Just don't violate the terms of his entry and stay into thailand and he's fine. You were chiming in with your extra rules as an expat. You started it. I also know you are, but what am I?
>>
>>2172827
>That's exactly what I told the guy
I know, I agreed with you already. I don't understand your hostility.
>>
Been watching Edward Sweeneys latest vids and Thailand doesn’t seem worth right now. Too much shit and risk for some Asian rompy pompy
>>
>>2172869
Yeah this isn't the best time to go to Thailand for sure.

Though there aren't that many options available either tbf
>>
>>2172880
The DR is looking good
>>
>>2172881
Dominican Republic? Haven't thought about that one at all. I'll look into, thanks anon.
>>
>>2172897
Avoid punta cana resorts study up on Sosua and Santo Domingo.
>>
Any anons used the online FL sites like sidelineThai and fiwfiwfans.

Are they accepting of Farlang.
>>
>>2172415
>usually work/study

Imagine thinking this
>>
>>2172926
Hey what's the cost for hanging around there? Like how much do you spend in a month if you like to have fun, but don't necessarily ball out every day.
>>
>>2172778
9 year olds can get periods now, you want them instead?
>>
>>2172778
>healthy childbearing age
Yet you make her either swallow or spit every time
>>
>>2172765
>There are some caveats obviously, but you didn't ask for those.
OK then black pill me on Thailand
>>
>>2173006
>>2172789
It's not so bad as to not be worth going, but it is good to know.

First off, the government really doesn't like you. They want ez China money and have no love for Westerners. This makes bureaucracy a pain in the ass, like visa errands, police dealings (lol), business dealings (think twice before considering this) and the like.
As a newcomer, you are an easy target for grifting if you're in tourism hotspots. You will be spotted from miles away and unscrupulous people will try to take advantage of you. Better than being like mugged or whatever happens in shitty parts of the world, but still unwelcome. This is easily avoided if you know anything about the country.
There's about a hundred different ways to get trapped or scammed through the sex tourism industry, but I don't engage and am not very knowledgable, so someone else can fill you in better there. Just know that you should be mindful around women there until you know the ropes because you probably can't tell apples from oranges.
Where to go and what to do for fun are not always obvious, especially not anymore. Many of the old classic routes and activites for backpacking are lame as hell now adays. Clubs are hit and miss and you only know which is which if you're privy to local knowledge.
Phuket basically sucks if you don't know what you're doing. The three categories of farangs there are: confused first-time tourists who overpay for everything, boomer families who don't give a fuck about anything outside their resort, and a very high end party/event scene that you're unlikely to stumble in to without prior connections or a ton of money.
Drop any preconceptions you have about racial hierarchies. No one likes you just because you're white. In fact, many Thais are fiercly nationalistic and look down on outsiders. Often not openly, but some will.

Might add more later. Your Thailand experience will be vastly better if you have some prior knowledge to stepping off the airport.
>>
>>2173002
Personally have never been outside of a resort but after some thorough research I would suggest $2,000 for a week of pussy and beer. North coast DR is on my bucket list for sure.
>>
File: thaiprison.png (884 KB, 645x831)
884 KB
884 KB PNG
My friend went to thailand. She got the coof at the 5th day. She had the coof insurance, this is how it looked
An ambulance came for her, and she was locked up in a hospital with small room with a bed, they didnt allow her to open the window. She was without clean spare clothes and there was no option to wash her laundry, so a nurse bought her a bucket to wash her laundry with her hand.
Think about this before going there.
>>
>>2173018
Damn, that's hella expensive. I might hold off on DR for a while then.

>>2173019
Yeah the covid sitch for new arrivals is real. It's still hella strict. I'll probs wait to go back until they drop mandatory quarantine.
>>
>>2173016
>The three categories of farangs there are: confused first-time tourists who overpay for everything, boomer families who don't give a fuck about anything outside their resort, and a very high end party/event scene that you're unlikely to stumble in to without prior connections or a ton of money.
I've been living in Phuket for months and you missed some important categories: Backpackers eager to enter Thailand and their only other option is ASQ, tourists who love the beach, and remote workers who want to live somewhere tropical. Those three categories overlap and they outnumber two of the three you listed (acknowledging that boomers are the majority almost everywhere in Thailand).
I don't disagree with anything else you wrote. I'd add that spending money (ie typical two week millionaire style) insulates the average tourist from almost all of Thailand's negative points. Someone coming for the first time who isn't trying to skimp is likely going to have a good experience.
>>
>>2173024
>Damn, that's hella expensive. I might hold off on DR for a while then.
DR is actually one of the cheapest places in the Caribbean to live comfy on a budget. Resort prices are nothing compared to off-resort prices. I spent time there a few years ago and lived on a few hundred a month, and I don't speak Spanish or looked like I have a lot more than that. For a middle ground, research expat retirement areas. US and Canadien pensioners live in DR on well under $1000/month. This is a topic for another thread though.
>>
>>2173032
>>2173016
I will add what really sucks is that if you get fucked up and it's not your fault, very few people will care or even believe you. When you get fucked up it's assumed you deserved it, so if it happens be ready to deal with that.
>>
>>2173034
Okay. Good to know, though. Thanks for the info.

>>2173035
Yeah the best thing to do in TH sadly is to never assume responsibility for anything. Avoid, evade and deny are your best options. Took me a while to get used to.
>>
>>2173004
Nice strawman tranny, shocked 9 year olds are on your mind, absolutely shocked.
>>
>>2173056
>Nice strawman tranny, shocked 9 year olds are on your mind, absolutely shocked.
and yet you hit me with a strawman kek, we get it you like ladyboys. Why do you pedos like yourself have a chip on your shoulder? if >>2170050's picrel didn't have those tits she'd look like she's under 12 because of her face... rest of the picrels here at least look like they can actually concieve lol.
>>
>>2173066
>sharing general information in thailand general what to expect in the country if you get coof
>noooo we dont give a fuck delete this right nooow, thai police kill him
lmao, you must be a buttmad thai faggot
>>
>>2173019
First world cunt crying about having to clean clothing by hand lol
>>
>>2173019
>NOOOOOOOOOOO
>NOT THE HECKING MANUAL WASHERINO, THIS IS LITERAL TORTURE
lol
>>
>>2170509
Dumbest thing I've ever read.
And I'm not even romanian.
>>
>>2173016
then wouldn't Vietnam be a better alternative for westerners at this day and age?
>>
>>2173034
Damn if I liked enormous asses more you could catch me in the DR.
>>
>>2173066
>>2173088
It's pretty relevant. If you come in and test positive you will spending your vacation in a small hole with a shitty bathroom, people should know that. Are you here to shill or something? Why wouldn't that be relevant on /trv/ of all places?
>>
>>2173142
>Damn if I liked enormous asses more you could catch me in the DR.
The asses aren't so big in the DR, it's a poor country. Lots of old French Canadians move there and get teenage girlfriends. It's like the Philippines of the Caribbean.
>>
>>2173247
>move there and get teenage girlfriends
Why didn't you say so earlier? I'm looking at tickets later today.
>>
>>2168553
where to obtain fine ganja in pattaya good sir?
>>
>>2173276
Usually you get the best stuff at the best price point if you just order it. Plenty of vendors with good selections around.
>>
>>2173278
Where or how do you find vendors?
>>
>>2173291
Connections usually. I'm not trying to be a dick here but I hope you understand why I can't just post a link or an email here.

Really just ask anyone that smokes where they got it and they'll hook you up. I assume you use LINE so you'll probs get a contact very quickly. Thai weed is fine and cheap. If you want to smoke better stuff that's also available. Lots of people now have started vaping weed, but I don't vape so I don't have any contacts for that.
>>
>>2173301
I'm not there yet anyway, but alright that's good. Do people advertise themselves that way on ThaiFriendly? You see it now and again on Tinder
>>
>>2173303
I don't know what ThaiFriendly is, so I couldn't say. Sometimes on Tinder you'll find girls that openly tell you they smoke. If you match, just be forthright and say hey I need a contact, can we meet up for a smoke and I'll nab yours, or something to that effect.

Otherwise at parties you'll find people smoking. Same deal there. Mostly you'll get LINE contacts. Sometimes Telegram. My best dealer used email.

You'll get a hold of it. Just don't roam around the streets asking strangers.
>>
>>2173311
ThaiFriendly is just Thai Tinder, basically. Alright cool then, sounds like its the same as everywhere. Hopefully won't be too hard to find then.
>>
>>2173317
You'll be fine with a bit of patience.
>>
>>2173320
Why are you trying to send that man to prison
>>
>>2173337
??
>>
>>2173276
>where to obtain fine ganja in pattaya good sir?
I don't know why nobody gave you the low-hanging answer. You look for the guys with mobile stands selling sex pills and ask them. They'll get you something at a markup price. Or go to Rasta Bar and have a couple of drinks without asking anyone, and once people feel comfortable you'll probably get an offer, or you can ask around there if you aren't a spaz.
>>
>>2173349
Drugs are a big no in Thailand you’ll do 15 to life if you even test positive for it
>>
>>2173388
Treetown has a weed restaurant. Buy the brownies. They are 70 baht and will make you high as a kite. Sometimes owner has sale and will have brownies out door. Buy one and smell it. If it smells like weed it will work. You can split the brownies to 4 doses
>>
>>2173412
Are you serious lmao. Everyone does drugs in Thailand.

>>2173388
Yeah this is a fine tip, too. I forgot to mention the rasta bars cuz my mind is stuck on BKK. They always sell pre-rolled at the very minimum.
>>
>>2173767
I pass by these "cannabis restaurant / cafe" places all the time and always assumed it was just CBD products (aka placebo)
Going out to eat around 3rd road in a bit, if I'm not too lazy after dinner I'll go and grab some of those brownies, will post results
>>
>>2173798
The weed that is legal in Thailand is CBD-only, it has just traces of THC.
Of course this means that actual THC products might be sold under the cover of legal CBD so who knows but I assumed all the ganja products I saw in Pataya were just CBD.
I did try a couple of those and noticed nothing special. The gummies one place sold were just regular gummies brushed in CBD oil.

If I'm wrong and those brownies are legit, let us know.

>>2173767
Do you know about anything similar in Phi Phi or Phuket?
>>
>>2173798
It's probably just CBD placebo but at Maison by Billy in BKK, the steak with weed butter and toasted leaves for garnish is really good.

A bit pricy but a really good steak.
>>
File: photo.jpg (69 KB, 535x482)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>2173804
>>2173805
can confirm these things will get you at least a little high
I bought two and ate half of each, it's maybe not the same sensation as ingesting actual weed but I definitely noticed an effect after a couple hours
>>
>>2173412
I've seen more drugs in Thailand than in some EU countries. Just don't get caught, or speak Thai to the cops and have cash on you if you do.
>>
>>2173779
>Everyone does drugs in Thailand
Your choices are outdoor schwag weed, speed that has been wrapped in 20 layers of electrical tape and smuggled across the border in a Burmese boy's asshole or meth pills that will have you tweaking off your tits
>>
>>2173985
Those are some options. And then there are many more without your excessively negative hyperbole.

I don't know why you would speak so boldly while being so uninformed. It only makes you look bad.
>>
>>2172026
Based ,fuck vaxxcattle
Please go to thailand
>>
>>2172032
I hope you die of vaids faggot useless eater
>>
how is the visa situation in thailand right now? ive been living in a nearby country as a "tourist" for 4 years and they are closing the tourist visa program so i might be unable to stay here for a little while. is it easy to go to thailand now and do visa runs every month or something? covid has fucked this up and thailand has been weird about it lately anyways. what is the deal

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.